Page 20 of 58 FirstFirst 1 10 20 30 58 LastLast

Thread: The Inelia thread

1. Link to Post #381
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,323 times in 192 posts

Default Re: The Inelia thread

Question for Inelia: What is the most valued lesson that you have learnt from Bill ?

Question for Bill: What is the most valued lesson that you have learnt from Inelia ?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

DoubleHelix (2nd May 2011)

3. Link to Post #382
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

Quote Posted by Inelia (here)
    As a young child, I was able to pick humming birds off the trees, they would let me, so I could stroke, talk and pet them. Then my mother told me that if I did that they would then die... I was never able to get close to them again.
    That makes me feel so sad!

I was walking along the beach some months ago, and out of nowhere a seagull landed in front of me. It walked a complete circle around me (about 1m away from my feet) and then took off.

It returned a minute later, and just stood there looking at me. I got to having a chat with it. After a while, I walked on.

It flew up, then down, then at my feet again, walked another circle around me. This time close enough for me to touch if I wanted to.

I decided to try and gently stroke it. It allowed me to do so.

It wasn't in any kind of hurry as we were there. Me, talking and petting and stroking its back and neck.

This took some time. I got over my amazement and was bored! So I finally walked on, leaving a very rejected looking seagull behind.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to perfectresonance For This Post:

Alexandrian (2nd May 2011), Caren (4th May 2011), daddy fishwick (2nd May 2011), DoubleHelix (2nd May 2011), Fred Steeves (3rd May 2011), Hervé (2nd May 2011), Jake (2nd May 2011), Roseheart (2nd May 2011), shamanseeker (23rd September 2011), StephenW11UK (20th June 2011), transitionalman (2nd May 2011)

5. Link to Post #383
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

I have a MAGPIE LARK come every day into my house. Just walks casually in the door. It follows me everywhere. Flys up and sits on the back of my chair when I am on the computer. Walks over the top of my feet. Really cute. I tried to pick it up but does not allow this.
    I just love the time I get to spend with my little feathered friend.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

Caren (4th May 2011), DoubleHelix (2nd May 2011), giovonni (2nd May 2011), Hervé (2nd May 2011), jcocks (2nd May 2011), Lifesong (2nd May 2011), perfectresonance (2nd May 2011), Roseheart (2nd May 2011), shamanseeker (23rd September 2011), StephenW11UK (20th June 2011)

7. Link to Post #384
    Bahamas Deactivated
    Thanks

Bill thanks for the links.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    In summary, there's a lot of misunderstanding here.

Some of that lack of understanding is being pushed and promoted deliberately by critics who want to attack those who also oppose the suppression on Planet Earth.

(Why would they do that, by the way?)

Other aspects of that lack of understanding can be forgiven. The metaphysical construct of what we call reality is pretty complex. If it was simple, all human beings would have had it all figured out long before now.

Your questions are easily answered, but this can't be done thoroughly in a few lines. It needs a seminar (like Sepia's on Enlightenment)
    I hope I'm one of the Other aspects of that lack of understanding that can be forgiven.

I still don't understand, but thank you for pointing me towards Sepia's seminar on enlightenment, do you mean her thread "Enlightenment: Practical steps" or is she doing public seminars?

The body intelligence is its own entity. The body and the person have a positive symbiotic relationship. For example, when there's a walk-in, the body stays the same, but the person is someone else. Also, those people who are kept in life-support machines, some of them are "empty", no one home. Yet the body keeps going. This would not be possible if the body was dependent on its existence on the person who created it.
    Again thanks for the link but this also doesn't bring me any closer to any kind of answer to my original question to Inelia.

It seems that I will have to wait for my answers from Inelia, which I'm sure she will graciously do for me when she returns to this thread.

Andy
    Last edited by andywight; 2nd May 2011 at 02:20.

8. Link to Post #385
    Inelia

Quote Posted by andywight (here)
    Bill thanks for the links.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    In summary, there's a lot of misunderstanding here.

Some of that lack of understanding is being pushed and promoted deliberately by critics who want to attack those who also oppose the suppression on Planet Earth.

(Why would they do that, by the way?)

Other aspects of that lack of understanding can be forgiven. The metaphysical construct of what we call reality is pretty complex. If it was simple, all human beings would have had it all figured out long before now.

Your questions are easily answered, but this can't be done thoroughly in a few lines. It needs a seminar (like Sepia's on Enlightenment) about
    I hope I'm one of the Other aspects of that lack of understanding that can be forgiven.

I still don't understand, but thank you for pointing me towards Sepia's seminar on enlightenment, do you mean her thread "Enlightenment: Practical steps" or is she doing public seminars?

The body intelligence is its own entity. The body and the person have a positive symbiotic relationship. For example, when there's a walk-in, the body stays the same, but the person is someone else. Also, those people who are kept in life-support machines, some of them are "empty", no one home. Yet the body keeps going. This would not be possible if the body was dependent on its existence on the person who created it.
    Again thanks for the link but this also doesn't bring me any closer to any kind of answer to my original question to Inelia.

It seems that I will have to wait for my answers from Inelia, which I'm sure she will graciously answer for me when she returns to this thread.

Andy
    Hi Andy, I guess you missed the answer. It was "No." As in, it was not "someone else memory", it was my body intelligence's memory. If I may say so, if the information in the thread about this topic does not resonate with you, there's really nothing I can do about that. It is not really my responsibility to get your understanding of what is being said, it's yours.

Just like the responsibility to understand things myself, is mine alone. Someone can explain till the sun don't shine why people hold on to their pain, but I still don't get it.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

AuCo (6th May 2011), Limor Wolf (23rd May 2011), Yoda (2nd May 2011)

10. Link to Post #386
    Inelia

Quote Posted by Rosco1 (here)
    Question for Inelia: What is the most valued lesson that you have learnt from Bill ?

Question for Bill: What is the most valued lesson that you have learnt from Inelia ?
    Beautiful question. Very hard to give value to the lessons he has taught me and choose the most valued one because there are so many!!

I guess, at the moment, what is holding my awe the most is how he was able to reach and answer my questions at a level of understanding that took a personal transformation and expansion in himself in order to look for the answers. He has a lot of experience about human interaction, life and mechanics of existence as a singularity, which I don't. He was able to translate these into an energy form which I was able to "experience", thus understand.
    Last edited by Inelia; 2nd May 2011 at 02:31.

11. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Anchor (2nd May 2011), Caren (4th May 2011), Carmen (29th May 2011), David Topí (2nd May 2011), DoubleHelix (2nd May 2011), fifi (2nd May 2011), John Parslow (2nd May 2011), Lifesong (2nd May 2011), Limor Wolf (23rd May 2011), Mystique (2nd May 2011), NancyV (2nd May 2011), Nortreb (2nd May 2011), Pani (4th May 2011), Rosco1 (2nd May 2011), Starshowerusa (2nd May 2011), StephenW11UK (20th June 2011), transitionalman (2nd May 2011), W.C. (2nd May 2011), Yoda (2nd May 2011)

12. Link to Post #387
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,525 times in 32,788 posts

What a great couple of questions.

I have no idea if Inelia has learned anything from me!

One thing I've gained from Inelia (among much else) is inspiration from someone whose life has been in service from the very start, and is fearless. There have been many instances in Inelia's life where she has shown transcendent courage and principle, even as a tiny child. There's a whole collection of incidents in her life which are nothing like anything I've ever heard before. It's a little like listening to a Jedi Knight telling their life story. (And it's not just about light sabers. A great deal of it is about forgiveness, understanding, and non-retaliation.)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd May 2011 at 02:42.

13. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

777 (2nd May 2011), Anchor (2nd May 2011), Aurelius (2nd May 2011), Caren (4th May 2011), Carmen (29th May 2011), David Topí (2nd May 2011), DoubleHelix (2nd May 2011), fifi (2nd May 2011), gigha (2nd May 2011), John Parslow (2nd May 2011), katewilliams79 (2nd May 2011), Lifesong (2nd May 2011), Limor Wolf (23rd May 2011), Mystique (2nd May 2011), NancyV (2nd May 2011), Nortreb (2nd May 2011), Pani (4th May 2011), perfectresonance (2nd May 2011), Professor (2nd May 2011), Rosco1 (2nd May 2011), Starshowerusa (2nd May 2011), StephenW11UK (20th June 2011), Yoda (2nd May 2011)

14. Link to Post #388
    Bahamas Deactivated
    Thanks

Hi Andy, I guess you missed the answer. It was "No." As in, it was not "someone else memory", it was my body intelligence's memory. If I may say so, if the information in the thread about this topic does not resonate with you, there's really nothing I can do about that. It is not really my responsibility to get your understanding of what is being said, it's yours.

Just like the responsibility to understand things myself, is mine alone. Someone can explain till the sun don't shine why people hold on to their pain, but I still don't get it.
    Thanks Inelia, like you I guess I still don't get it.

I'm sorry if it seems like I'm beating a dead horse here, but I can please only one person per day, today is not your day, tomorrow's not looking good either.

Andy
    Last edited by andywight; 2nd May 2011 at 02:47.

15. Link to Post #389
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,525 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by andywight (here)

Thanks Inelia, like you I guess I still don't get it.

I'm sorry if it seems that I'm beating a dead horse here, but I can please only one person per day, today is not your day, tomorrow's not looking good either.

Andy
    Hi, Andy: it was the memory of her body intelligence. This is what Inelia is saying.

In the post of mine which I quoted earlier in my first reply, I explained, although briefly, what the body intelligence is.

Another way of explaining this is that the body intelligence is a little like the engine management system of the car (= the body). It's not the driver. You're the driver.

What is not commonly understood is that this also reincarnates, and has memories of having managed previous bodies. So memories can get pretty tangled up sometimes if you (= soul or spirit) and your body intelligence have not been operating as a team together every lifetime.

It helps if you get along well, and understand one another, and can communicate well. It really is a teamwork thing.

The body will have different problems, hang-ups, concerns, preferences, anxieties and desires than you do as a god-like spiritual being. If you can support your body in the things it has attention on (like supporting a hard-working and loyal servant, which is what it essentially is), then it will repay you being a good 'manager' many times over.

Even if you came from Alpha Centauri, and have never been here before (or anywhere else, for that matter), you are still likely to team up with a body intelligence that is familiar with how things work "down here" and then the challenge is to form a good team as rapidly as possible. (That is not necessarily easy for either of you!)

The confusion about past lives is that the body intelligence has its own memories of everything it experienced in previous bodies - and they will feel like yours.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd May 2011 at 02:56.

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anchor (2nd May 2011), Caren (4th May 2011), DoubleHelix (2nd May 2011), Heart-2-Heart (2nd May 2011), Hervé (2nd May 2011), Highwhistler (2nd May 2011), John Parslow (2nd May 2011), kanishk (16th December 2011), Lifesong (2nd May 2011), Nortreb (2nd May 2011), parcival (2nd May 2011), Roseheart (2nd May 2011), Starshowerusa (2nd May 2011), StephenW11UK (20th June 2011), Yoda (2nd May 2011)

17. Link to Post #390
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A great deal of it is about forgiveness, understanding, and non-retaliation.)[/QUOTE]

These are probably the hardest lessons for the unenlightened to learn!

Perseverance should see us all through with unconditional love (easier said than done)

18. Link to Post #391
    Bahamas Deactivated
    Thanks

Good night everyone

19. The Following User Says Thank You to andywight For This Post:

NancyV (2nd May 2011)

20. Link to Post #392
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Inelia & Bill

Do you believe in Angels ?

Or do you believe there are aliens who seem to us as angelic ?

Or both ?

(sorry for all the questions - just naturally curious)

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

Roseheart (2nd May 2011)

22. Link to Post #393
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

Regarding the question of why humanity lost its powers I read a very good book called 'Secret History of the World' by Jonathan Black. It basically maps human evolution from the perspective of the mystery schools.

According to the book humanity moved away from spirituality and the human connection to the 'gods' Zeus and Shiver et al and allowed the monotheistic belief system to dominate the world. This move into the dark ages was a necessary stage of human evolution to develop our individuality so we will have our own minds.

The next evolutionary stage is the returning of spirituality where the gods return and we will be able to stand shoulder to shoulder with them instead of being influenced. This I believe is the reason for people like Inelia coming to Earth at this time for us to remove the firewall and to connect with spirit again.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

MMA_Fan (2nd May 2011)

24. Link to Post #394
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Excellent question. And very good way of explaining the different types of symbiotic relationship between body and spirit.
    From the explanation above, the one I would identify the most with is the walk-in at birth.
    Thanks!

If I may, developing this line of thought on the basis that we assume you are the product of a walk-in event.

It does makes sense to me, as I understand that a walk-in of necessity has access to the memory complex of the newly inhabited body - it has to in order to be able to integrate socially - and thus "remembers" things that would not have happened directly to their own individual entity (the one that walked in on the newly vacated body).

Do you know at what age your body was before you "walked in" ?

From what I have read, normally trauma is involved that can cause temporary death, during which the walk-in process happens but it doesn't have to be that way. To an onlooker, the revived body assumes a completely different personality - which is often hard for them to understand.

Can you remember if this happened?

My understanding is that bodies that are used for walk-in are prepared by a custodian soul and allowed to mature, so that the walking in soul does not have to do the "childhood" phase. All of this would be done under free-will in accordance with pre-incarnational and pre-walkin contract.

I don't think I met a walk-in before !

John..
    Last edited by Anchor; 2nd May 2011 at 10:07.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

StephenW11UK (5th July 2011)

26. Link to Post #395
    Thanks

Regarding the telepathy, I can do this to call down UFOs (they respond with very bright lights and appear in different parts of the sky – like giving me a display), although I can't get them to respond with words in my mind!
    Also I cannot seem to get other people to respond to telepathy.

What am I doing wrong ?

I can see orbs with my eyes, they are blue, white silver, red or gold – so I guess I must be doing something right! lol

If we do your Ascension course (from your website) will this enable us to unblock the implants etc and gain back our natural gifts ?

Thanks for you help in this.
    The course is not aimed at unblocking implants, but raising one's overall vibrational level (which will also expand one's abilities as a secondary effect). One exercise you can do to unblock is covered in this article:

Quote The majority of individuals in human form have a firewall inserted in their field which stops them from doing self growth, ascension, or any other exercises that will help them achieve their ultimate evolutionary level.

This firewall is an energy construct which "feels" like a metallic implant somewhere in the body. It can, and does, get activated every time we try to meditate, learn OBEs, lucid dreaming, spiritual or psychic development, or any other form of communication with our higher self, guides, the divine, angels or whatever we want to call our entourage of helpers and supporters we have around us. And it appears that its very specific vibration can be triggered by external forces too.

The way to find if you have one of these firewalls is to complete the following sentence : "I do not meditate / process because______" .

Now, look at the answer, find the energy signature in the answer. Scan your body and find it. Now ask yourself the following:

"Did I put this firewall in my body?" If yes, then why? Was it voluntary or under duress? If not, then who did?

You may or may not get answers to these questions. However, the important things is that you found the firewall. Now, either remove it yourself and send it back to Source, or ask one of your guides or angels to remove it for you. Then fill the space left behind with light and love.

If you find resistance to removing the firewall, focus your attention on the resistance, it could be a backup program to ensure you don't get rid of the firewall. If you find one, proceed as above, then go back to the firewall.

After you are done, go ahead and meditate or process. If the same resistance comes up, do the exercise again. It might take a few goes, but it will eventually all be eliminated and you will be free do the exercises needed to reach your full potential in this lifetime.

Happy hunting :D

Inelia Benz
    The block has firewalls itself too, such as "I can't see it", or "I can't do it". Then one locates that one first.
    I did this exercise a few weeks ago (I saw it on your blog) and found it on the palatine uvula, the moment I remove it, I had to go to the bathroom and start coughing like hell to release a huge amount of energy. However, after that I had not felt anything special.

But I believe (IMO) that removing the blocks is not enough to recover our abilities (at least for the normal "human" average person :-)). I have removed blocks from myself for long time in all chakras, aura, energy channels, the physical body (specially the pineal gland) and the feeling was that after that, I could then work again to regain my abilities. But they do not come "naturally", you have to work them out.

It seemed to me that the gym analogy was a good example to understand it. It is like trying to lift weight with your hand tied with a rope to your leg. After many years you forget to use that hand, it loses its strengh, has not power, no ability. Removing the block is the same as cutting the ropes, but the hand is still weak, it is impossible to start lifting weight right after. You need then to start a long and sometimes painful training to regain the natural power you had. This is what I feel now with our supressed talents, the only thing I can see is that I feel I have an "enhanced" intuition, but far from being the powerful human we all have been in the past.

However, if we do not remove implants and energetic blocks and restrictions, we can never regain the power, but it simply does not come back automatically (to me at least), it needs a lot of HARD work, meditation, exercises, etc, etc. Just my two cents, what do you think? :-)
    cheers,

David

27. The Following User Says Thank You to David Topí For This Post:

Alexandrian (2nd May 2011)

28. Link to Post #396
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Bill,

I have been a lurker on your site for years.

You have helped me personally with the huge amount of information you have brought to light.

Quite frankly, I hate soap operas and we seem to be living one recently.

I think my best advice to both you and Inelia is to enjoy life and let this go.

I see why people are upset as an "outside" observer, but I also see where you are coming from.

This idea that being in media means you have to account for everything seems like a double-standard.

Many of us have much to account for. I'm not kissing your ass, just stating the facts. (Can we say that word on the forum?)

I am a hard customer, by most accounts.

Live your lives. Good luck with your seminars. I agree that people have the right to question.

You don't have to answer for everything. Not your job.
    Last edited by Moonwish; 2nd May 2011 at 08:13.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Moonwish For This Post:

Alexandrian (2nd May 2011), Gardener (3rd May 2011), magicmanx (3rd May 2011), NancyV (3rd May 2011), Nanoo Nanoo (2nd May 2011), perfectresonance (2nd May 2011)

30. Link to Post #397
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Lightbulb Re: The Inelia thread

From John (Anchor)

"My understanding is that bodies that are used for walk-in are prepared by a custodian soul and allowed to mature, so that the walking in soul does not have to do the "childhood" phase. All of this would be done under free-will in accordance with pre-incarnational and pre-walkin contract.

I don't think I met a walk-in before !

John.. "

Well in a way you have ~ cos i am a walk in my Friend

i can't speak for all walk ins, but in my personal situation ~ it was initiated between the incarnations of a previous life (during a life review) under total agreement (free will).
    Note, i have never heard the custodian soul phrase before...that's an interesting term? Note the entity consciousness that occupied this (my) body before i came in ~ might beg to differ perhaps... The original entity consciousness (according to the cellular memories i inherited), had apparently occupied it for many lives before i entered.

For all due purposes now, we are one and the same. Note, my mission (contract), was to come into (i entered during a by-pass surgery when the body was temporary put on a life support machine), this body and assist in initiating a detachment and (commence) a healing from an ancient soul group. The other part of my mission is personal and private. But i will say part of it, (like the rest of you) was to be here in the now

Sorry Inelia and Bill, did not mean to intrude, but a lot of what Inelia has related here resonates strongly with me.

Gio

31. Link to Post #398
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

Hi Inelia,
    i said
    Quote Posted by bashi (here)

Here on Avalon you claim that you a bretharian, that you can survive without food and that you are only eating because you like it.
    When I asked you, I had your own statements in mind. Not the one of another person.
    But you answered:

I have never stated I am a breatherian. You must have me confused with someone else.

For a start: If transforming your body gradually into a breatharian vehicle, then you reach a point where eating becomes unnecessary. That transformation process is profound and one you did that, you will never forget this important personal transition. From there you can choose to live without food or to come back and start eating again.

You are describing to be a Breatharian by birth and later to have reached that point again in a post just 3 weeks ago here:

I do still eat. But only by choice. As a child I did not need to eat, but it freaked my parents and they force fed me.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post194860

and then

We were given a digestive system to get nourishment from living things around us. We were also given other systems to get nourishment from energy sources other than animals and plants. This does require a long period of adjustment, it's not like we can stop eating one day and start using the other systems immediately. The one I used was sungazing, and it wasn't done with the intention of not eating, it was done with the intention of giving my body a hand with health issues. When I started needing less and less food, I was ok with it. But when I woke up one day and was presented with the choice of not needing to eat at all (just drink fluids), I declined because I find eating to be pleasurable.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post196003

That gives at least the impression that you are a technically a Breatharian, but do not exercise the option by choice.

In line with above quotes, how is it possible that now you think to have been mistaken by me for another person?

Something does not add up here...

BTW: Your are wrong that you can reach that breatharian modus only gradually, over a longer time period. In fact you can do the essentials in just 3 weeks.
    I have done that more than once, as described here: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=19855 (Unfortunately it got mutilated - without the pics - but the essential info is still there)

So, I know what I am talking about....
    Last edited by bashi; 2nd May 2011 at 11:16.

32. Link to Post #399
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Gio,

That is cool. Thanks for fronting up this information.

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    Note, i have never heard the custodian soul phrase before...that's an interesting term? Note the entity consciousness that occupied this (my) body before i came in ~ might beg to differ perhaps... The original entity consciousness (according to the cellular memories i inherited), had apparently occupied it for many lives before i entered.
    That is because I made it up. Sorry if it sounded "official" - so lets clarify that right now, it isnt.

Our bodies would do fine as the 2nd density beings that they are without us riding along. They would be beautiful creatures of instinct. However, the way things work out those souls taking incarnation get to inhabit the human form for the experience offered. I needed to find a term to describe the first soul in the process, I could have said stand-in/temporary owner and custodian is probably a wrong term because we are all custodians of our bodies.

Thanks for that.

Good luck with your mission.

Personally I believe myself to be a wanderer incarnated in order to help out here and there

John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Caren (4th May 2011), giovonni (2nd May 2011), Hervé (3rd May 2011), NancyV (3rd May 2011)

34. Link to Post #400
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bashi (here)
    So, I know what I am talking about....[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    It seems to be important to you that Inelia say the phrase, "You've got me. I'm really a breatharian." Is the title really that important?
    I've gone without food for 4 months yet I don't claim to be a breatharian. I try to act like a good person yet don't claim to be one. Are names truly that important?

If Inelia has described behavior you identify with and value, isn't that a good thing?
    Is it really worth a long debate if she doesn't ascribe a particular title or put a particular name to it?

35. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to 7eagle14 For This Post:

777 (2nd May 2011), Alexandrian (2nd May 2011), Billy (2nd May 2011), Caren (4th May 2011), Heart-2-Heart (2nd May 2011), Hervé (3rd May 2011), Lifesong (2nd May 2011), MMA_Fan (2nd May 2011), Mystique (2nd May 2011), NancyV (3rd May 2011), Neal (2nd May 2011), pilotsimone (2nd May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 58 FirstFirst 1 10 20 30 58 LastLast