+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 58 FirstFirst 1 15 25 35 58 LastLast

Thread: The Inelia thread

1. Link to Post #481
    Inelia

Default Re: The Inelia thread

Quote Posted by Seikou-Kishi (here)
    It could be worse. "Hey, could you look after my boy for as long as it takes me to hijack the next shuttle from the Moon? Yeah visa problems, that's right"
    RAOFL

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (12th May 2011), Yoda (25th May 2011)

3. Link to Post #482
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Hey Inelia. I'm wondering do you have the ability to see from other being's perspectives, independent from your own? Do you practice holographic perception, or do you have one dimensional(not nec. inferior as the truth is in some ways one dimensional) views on things.

What I mean by holographic perception is like looking at a holographic image on a piece of plastic. you move the angle of viewing it, the holographic picture shifts and changes, but it is one piece of material in whole(the premise = the material, the holographic nature = the different unique forms you can see with different angles[perception]). Basically I mean being able to hold multiple notions in your mind on things(not at once).

Also if you could remote view(I would call what you said remote viewing too IMHO because it is more clear said that way) me, and see how the entities controlling me are doing it I would be very grateful. You could do it pretty much at any time of the day. They control me all day pretty much... Although there may be periods when I am asleep when they are not altering me but the connection is there regardless. Are you able to feel things when you see them? I was shown supposedly how advanced ETs remote view things(or inter-dimensionals). They can feel things they view if what they claimed to me was right. Like everything has it's vibrations and everything has it's own energetic signature etc. Can you feel things when you do it? Might try it if you don't. Can you hear people's thoughts when you are around them in that form? Can you enter their mind?

I look forward to meeting you in June if you and Bill head to Portland, OR.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Omni; 5th May 2011 at 06:05.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

777 (5th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (12th May 2011), thunder24 (5th May 2011)

5. Link to Post #483
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Wouldn't it be good if wherever Bill went on Avalon business, one of the nearby Avalonians planted a tree. There'd be a dispersed Avalonian forest tracing a web across the globe

[/idle sentimentalism]

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

777 (5th May 2011), bennycog (5th May 2011), Caren (7th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (12th May 2011), magicmanx (5th May 2011), perfectresonance (6th May 2011), Spirithorse (5th May 2011)

7. Link to Post #484
    Thanks

Hi Inelia,

From a point of view of a being whose primary vibrational level is on the 10th dimension (or any other higher plane of existence), how do they (or you) perceive the lower density levels or dimensions? I mean, a being who has evolve past all the lower levels we are right now and "spends" its "existence" in that dimension, can it perceive what is going on on the 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc densities?

I know you go back and forth, and you have a body that anchors you to this 3D, so you can see it and interact with it, but an entity who has no real connection with the lower levels, can it "see" them? Like groups of energy? or like waves or consciousness points? or anything like that?

thanks for your time and patience! :-)
    cheers,

David

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David Topí For This Post:

pilotsimone (5th May 2011), Yoda (25th May 2011)

9. Link to Post #485
    United States Avalon Member Butterfli13's Avatar
    Thanks

I have not posted in QUITE awhile, I've just been taking alot of information in, and feeling what resonates with me... I've also been tending and nourishing my "sense" or "gift"... whatever you want to call it, with WONDERFUL and AMAZING results!

I know nothing about you, Inelia to be honest... for me, the jury is still out with this, because of personal reasons. There have been SO many changes on Avalon the past 6 months, I just don't know what to make of it... so I'm trying to catch up a bit.

Anyway, I will remain cautiously optimistic...

10. Link to Post #486
    Inelia

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Hey Inelia. I'm wondering do you have the ability to see from other being's perspectives, independent from your own? Do you practice holographic perception, or do you have one dimensional(not nec. inferior as the truth is in some ways one dimensional) views on things.

What I mean by holographic perception is like looking at a holographic image on a piece of plastic. you move the angle of viewing it, the holographic picture shifts and changes, but it is one piece of material in whole(the premise = the material, the holographic nature = the different unique forms you can see with different angles[perception]). Basically I mean being able to hold multiple notions in your mind on things(not at once).

Also if you could remote view(I would call what you said remote viewing too IMHO because it is more clear said that way) me, and see how the entities controlling me are doing it I would be very grateful. You could do it pretty much at any time of the day. They control me all day pretty much... Although there may be periods when I am asleep when they are not altering me but the connection is there regardless. Are you able to feel things when you see them? I was shown supposedly how advanced ETs remote view things(or inter-dimensionals). They can feel things they view if what they claimed to me was right. Like everything has it's vibrations and everything has it's own energetic signature etc. Can you feel things when you do it? Might try it if you don't. Can you hear people's thoughts when you are around them in that form? Can you enter their mind?

I look forward to meeting you in June if you and Bill head to Portland, OR.

Thanks.
    Hi Omniverse,

From my family's perspective, the ability of seeing from another being's perspective is called "borrowing" (a term we "borrowed" from Terry Pratchett as he describes it so well in his novels). This is closely related to how animals and pants/trees communicate with us. There is a "sharing of each others' perspective" at an awareness viewpoint level. In other words, one becomes the other being for a split second or longer while.

As to straight "borrowing", permission is asked of the other being, then one moves into their viewpoint and body. For example, lets say we see a hawk or eagle in the sky and we want experience their experience of being up there. Permission is asked, if the eagle or hawk says yes, one can move in. But, it is very important to be a "passive passenger" at this point. If one tries to take over the body of the other being, it breaks down because that is no longer sharing a viewpoint, but becomes an attempt to control of another body. It is important to respect the other being's free will.

Telepathic communication is very much like this too. The concept of "thought transfer" is an unworkable model. Someone mentioned in another thread that Ingo Swan covered this in his book "Penetration". And I would use that reference too. So, when in the company of others, a type of "merge" occurs, where the individual viewpoints start joining together and being shared. Some individuals experience this at a "feeling" level, others at a "word" level, others at a "visual" level, or a combination of all.

A holographic viewpoint. That is a very good way to put it. Not sure if my interpretation would be exactly the same. Although I do have different "focused" attention on various things at the same time, I really don't have much thoughts on them. The gap between thoughts in my mind is rather large.

As to your other question, can I see what they are doing to you? I see lots of noise and interference around you. What it is, what it's doing, or where it comes from I don't know. Look forward to seeing more in person when we go to Portland

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

David Topí (5th May 2011), eddie1 (29th June 2011), gabbahh (7th May 2011), hohoemi (6th May 2011), noprophet (5th May 2011), Nortreb (6th May 2011), Omni (5th May 2011), sidh25 (18th October 2011), silvervioletrubie (5th May 2011), Yoda (5th May 2011)

12. Link to Post #487
    Inelia

Quote Posted by David Topí (here)
    Hi Inelia,

From a point of view of a being whose primary vibrational level is on the 10th dimension (or any other higher plane of existence), how do they (or you) perceive the lower density levels or dimensions? I mean, a being who has evolve past all the lower levels we are right now and "spends" its "existence" in that dimension, can it perceive what is going on on the 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc densities?

I know you go back and forth, and you have a body that anchors you to this 3D, so you can see it and interact with it, but an entity who has no real connection with the lower levels, can it "see" them? Like groups of energy? or like waves or consciousness points? or anything like that?

Hi David,

I wouldn't call the 10th D my primary vibrational level, but it does help a lot.

As to my personal perception of the denser dimensions, yes, I do have this body here so I can perceive it quite well - although many of my friends have had to educate me on what is actually on the 3D and what is not, or not considered "normal" (and cannot be seen/perceived by others). As to entities who do not have bodies here, I am pretty certain they can perceive denser dimensions, but cannot "affect" it directly. They can do so indirectly, through influencing, or appearing and/or talking to individuals in the denser dimensions. However, I think the latter is more to do with the rules of the game than their ability to do. What do you think?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Nortreb (6th May 2011), Yoda (5th May 2011)

14. Link to Post #488
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Inelia (here)
    Quote Posted by David Topí (here)
    Hi Inelia,

Hi David,

I wouldn't call the 10th D my primary vibrational level, but it does help a lot.

As to my personal perception of the denser dimensions, yes, I do have this body here so I can perceive it quite well - although many of my friends have had to educate me on what is actually on the 3D and what is not, or not considered "normal" (and cannot be seen/perceived by others). As to entities who do not have bodies here, I am pretty certain they can perceive denser dimensions, but cannot "affect" it directly. They can do so indirectly, through influencing, or appearing and/or talking to individuals in the denser dimensions. However, I think the latter is more to do with the rules of the game than their ability to do. What do you think?
    Hi Inelia,
    As for influencing others from a lower density or dimension, pretty much agree that you have to obey the game rules of that dimension/game. I am aware that our HS can "physically" influence our 3D reality if needed (like for instance, avoiding anything that would really put in peril its plans for a certain incarnation to be completed) but I guess this is because they simply are part of the game which is played at different levels and they have that right.

Entities from the negative astrals, for instance, do always have to get "permission" from a person in order to influence it (or attach to it), at least for what I see, so they trick us or offer plenty of stuff. Guess you will believe me if I say that I have allowed negative entities attach to my aura (not posses me) in exchange of happiness (and this is pretty much common!), they dress up as ascended masters, guides, beings of light, etc, and trick you during your astral wanderings specially while dreaming.

I would think that it is the same as the beings that are behind most of the people your deal with (the red cardinal that you talk in your interview came to mind for example), that only can influence them if the human soul originally incarnated in that body gives permission, otherwise it can not be done.

But it is a pretty much complex subjecct, I still do not get for instance why a being from the upper places or densities would be interested in the lower ones, even if it is to help. Do no get me wrong, this is pretty much a huge game, we are the players and we agree to come here to learn, but once you have move beyond this learning and are already evolving somewhere else, why come back to this "childish" game (for an "adult" being who has played for thousands of years)?

It is not that it is not appreciated, it is that I can not see why being in the last year of university, would be interested in what is going on in kindergarden :-)

hugs!
    Last edited by David Topí; 5th May 2011 at 17:20.
    cheers,

David

15. The Following User Says Thank You to David Topí For This Post:

777 (6th May 2011)

16. Link to Post #489
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

Quote Posted by humanalien (here)
    I haven't looked at the "Hollow Earth" topic or place at all actually, so know nothing about it. I have, however, looked at the hollow moon, and the aliens who are buzzing around our moon too, plus the humans there. And can be most certain that the moon is an artificial and hollow-ish artificial construct. Hollow as in an office building being hollow, not one big hole, but compartmentalized and with communication corridors all through the inside. I decided to take a look after a member mentioned it, and at the same time a friend sent me Ingo Swan's book "Penetration". My experience of RV the moon was somewhat different to Ingo's. It appears that they now get visited regularly by ordinary folk doing RV, so now they have a type of "welcome room", at least one of the species does. I couldn't work out if there is just one species there or whether they are groups who have like "embassies" or "watching posts" there from different species. I haven't had the time to go back and investigate it further.
    You told me that you don't do remote viewing. What's up with that?
    I actually did not say that I did not remove view. However, Bill is correct that I do go to the place, bi-location is a better description. What I have been describing are not "claims" but actual events, with witnesses in most cases, of things that have happened. FYI, these things are not at all unusual or unfamiliar in my family. To quote what I did say to you, "The only ability I lay claim to, is that of imparting information and tools that can be useful/empowering to others. And I always ask the person to check that the information resonates with them before doing it, because if it doesn't, it's wrong for them." You may go to my website, and if you think I am not doing this at all (which some people do think) then that's your proof of my claim being wrong for you.

Everything else is my subjective experience... with witnesses who collaborate them. Nothing I can lay claim to, prove or say it is even in any way important or unusual. It is my belief, that a completely rehabilitated human being and body, can do MUCH more than this.

And a group of people are even more powerful than any individual person.

For example, while I was in college in Dublin, I used to smoke cigarettes. I was sitting at a table with some friends, who, like you, had asked for proof of the psychic kind and had seen some during our years together. I lit a cigarette, then realised I needed to go to the loo. I was a bit annoyed because tobacco in Ireland is very expensive, and the way they design cigarettes means that even if you leave it unattended, it will burn completely. So, I picked it up, and said to it, "don't burn out," put it on the ashtray and walked off. When I got to the loo, I found it had a huge queue, so it took me a while to get back to the table. As I approached the table, I saw that all my friends were leaning toward the center of the table, watching something very intently. When I reached them, I saw that the cigarette had not burned out, not one millimeter. I reached over, picked it up and took a long drag, then looked at it and said, "thank you."

My friend all clapped and said, "wow", "amazing", "how did you do that," all that sort of stuff. So, I looked at them and said, "I didn't do a thing, you did it. You thought it was going to happen because I said it, and then it did happen." It wasn't me at all you see, it was them. I had forgotten about the thing as soon as I got to the loo. They knew I could do a few "weird" things, so they really believed that it would happen. They are, we are all, able to manipulate this holographic reality to the extent of our own "knowing" and rehabilitation.

Also remember that abilities are common, and they don't necessarily come packaged in "light" or even "wisdom", or even a "higher awareness". The reason, I believe, that these abilities do develop via a spiritual evolutionary journey, but a spiritual evolutionary journey does not develop from these abilities, is because the abilities belong to the body, and the spiritual journey, to the "spirit". So, even though anyone can find the information on the internet to do these things themselves, I would strongly suggest to match it with meditation, or other spiritual exercises, or they are in danger of losing their way (it can become a real distraction).
    Ok. I stand corrected. I took what you told me to mean that you either didn't do
    remote viewing or that you couldn't do remote viewing. My mistake and i do apologize.

17. Link to Post #490
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

Some people here are asking you about middle earth and if you have
    ever RVed there before. I'd like to ask you if you would be interested
    in RVing middle earth and reporting back what you have seen?

Your story wouldn't be any more believable or unbelievable than the
    current stories that are already on the internet.

I'm not testing you here. I have a real interest in what really lays
    in middle earth, as do many other people.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to humanalien For This Post:

noprophet (5th May 2011)

19. Link to Post #491
    Thanks

Hi Inelia,

I have totally enjoyed reading all your posts on this thread.

I am not quite sure how to reply with post - but you were talking about borrowing, how the plants and trees communicate with us, and telepathy.

This reminded me of experience I had - I was camping with my husband next to some big redwood trees. Before we went to sleep I telepathically ask him if he wanted to go to the top of the trees with me that night. He said he did so we went to the top of trees and had a wonderful time. The next morning he was totally freaked out.

So - my question is - has this kind of thing happened to you? Have people around you wanted to see or experience different things and then freaked out afterwards? And how do you handle it?

Thanks,
    Laura

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to angel-sylph For This Post:

777 (6th May 2011), pilotsimone (6th May 2011), Yoda (5th May 2011)

21. Link to Post #492
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by bearcow (here)
    I think perhaps for the the sake of clarity we need to try to clearly define what we are talking about when use the term "soul". In many new age texts it is become synonymous with the astral body, the personality that is self aware when someone astral projects, has a near death experience etc. I think perhaps in the original definitions of the word it is more closely related with what people generally call the higher self, or the individual jiva (divine individualized spark) that separates from the atman or the group spirit. The Taoist terms for this are ling and shen. To understand these concepts clearly can get quite complex and to be honest has little practical value for the person just starting out. From one perspective it can be said that you have a individualized soul and spirit and from another perspective it can be said that you do not. From my perspective both are correct. When looking at the term "soul" from this perspective the average person has a very limited connection to higherself/soul and the primary form of communication between the waking self and the soul is through unconscious/sub conscious means.

Let me say this, the white light that people see when they have a near death experience could be thought of as your soul, it comes down from heaven and reels your astral body back in when your time is up. As people experience it, they see themselves separate from it, yet if they choose they can or cannot merge back into it.

The trick is to merge the soul light into the physical/astral body while still alive in order to become a full expression of the divinity.
    Yes i think i would also like to add to the term Spirit/Soul if i may. Spirit and soul are 2 out of the 3 energies which make up your completeness as a human being, The 3rd being Mind, When Mind, Spirit and soul are blended together completely, You have pure energy which is pure soul,

SPIRIT is the soul that manifests both in the physical world and the atmosphere of the physical world. It is the vehicle, it is the astral body.

MIND is connected to the soul, The mind is the intelligence of the soul.

The Mind is connected to the soul, Spirit is connected to the body, The Soul is independent of the body, Not "in" the body, The soul is connected to the Etheric Body.
    3 bodies, Etheric, Astral and Physical. Like an egg, the chick is the Physical body, The membrane is the Astral Body and the Shell is the Etheric. ( The Cover )

The Physical body takes form, also the soul takes form, There is no death of the soul or spirit or of emotionally experienced energy. We do not become enlightened through the passing of death, When we pass over, WE Are Who We Are here on earth, Our time on earth is our time to become Enlightened. Please be in control of you Physical Body as those that want to control gain access to your soul, Do not allow other own your soul.

SPIRIT.
    All Spirit, ALL that is each of you contained within self, is all the essence of the divine source creator contained within each of you continues into eternity.

There is a time coming when a soul will have full memory of the agreement of choosing mother and father, Therefore the importance of that family will be the bringing forth a SOUL, and for that soul to nurture the parents and both parents to nurture that soul for the evolutionary and universal growth.
    Barriers will fall away, The heaviness of the density will Peel away in preparation for the Blooming of Mother Earth.

I think this is a fantastic thread, everyone can learn so much here, Thank you Inelia and Bill and everyone for sharing their thoughts, wisdom and Knowledge, This is my input for just now, I hope it is not off topic.

Bless Ya All
    Last edited by Billy; 16th July 2011 at 21:15.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

777 (6th May 2011), Caren (7th May 2011), David Topí (5th May 2011), eddie1 (29th June 2011), pilotsimone (6th May 2011)

23. Link to Post #493
    United States Avalon Member silvervioletrubie's Avatar
    Thanks

Pardon me if this has been covered previously.

I am contemplating timelines and how these unfold. My question to Inelia and everyone is...how/can we identify "nodes" in our lives that are junctions with multiple highly probably paths. Which would then create new timelines for our element of the source to follow.

I guess the first question would be...is this perspective indicative of the process as you see it Inelia (and/or Bill)?

I am trying to grasp this in an attempt to begin finding "myself" in other timelines.

Thanks!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to silvervioletrubie For This Post:

777 (6th May 2011)

25. Link to Post #494
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

Quote Posted by humanalien (here)
    Some people here are asking you about middle earth and if you have
    ever RVed there before. I'd like to ask you if you would be interested
    in RVing middle earth and reporting back what you have seen?

Your story wouldn't be any more believable or unbelievable than the
    current stories that are already on the internet.

I'm not testing you here. I have a real interest in what really lays
    in middle earth, as do many other people.
    Like Seikou said there will be those who fervently disagree with the results one way or the other no matter what. But for those of us who are simply interested and consider you a reliable source - it would be very much appreciated.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

humanalien (5th May 2011)

27. Link to Post #495
    Thanks

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    L et me say this, the white light that people see when they have a near death experience could be thought of as your soul, it comes down from heaven and reels your astral body back in when your time is up. As people experience it, they see themselves separate from it, yet if they choose they can or cannot merge back into it.

The trick is to merge the soul light into the physical/astral body while still alive in order to become a full expression of the divinity.

Yes i think i would also like to add to the term Spirit/Soul if i may. Spirit and soul are 2 out of the 3 energies which make up your completeness as a human being, The 3rd being Mind, When Mind, Spirit and soul are blended together completely, You have pure energy which is pure soul,

SPIRIT is the soul that manifests both in the physical word and the atmosphere of the physical world. It is the vehicle, it is the astral body.

MIND is connected to the soul, The mind is the intelligence of the soul.

The Mind is connected to the soul, Spirit is connected to the body, The Soul is independent of the body, Not "in" the body, The soul is connected to the Etheric Body.
    3 bodies, Etheric, Astral and Physical. Like an egg, the chick is the Physical body, The membrane is the Astral Body and the Shell is the Etheric. ( The Cover )

The Physical body takes form, also the soul takes form, There is no death of the soul or spirit or of emotionally experienced energy. We do not become enlightened through the passing of death, When we pass over, WE Are Who We Are here on earth, Our time on earth is our time to become Enlightened. Please be in control of you Physical Body as those that want to control gain access to your soul, Do not allow other own your soul.

SPIRIT.
    All Spirit, ALL that is each of you contained within self, is all the essence of the divine source creator contained within each of you continues into eternity.

There is a time coming when a soul will have full memory of the agreement of choosing mother and father, Therefore the importance of that family will be the bringing forth a SOUL, and for that soul to nurture the parents and both parents to nurture that soul for the evolutionary and universal growth.
    Barriers will fall away, The heaviness of the density will Peel away in preparation for the Blooming of Mother Earth.

I think this is a fantastic thread, everyone can learn so much here, Thank you Inelia and Bill and everyone for sharing their thoughts, wisdom and Knowledge, This is my input for just now, I hope it is not off topic.

Bless Ya All
    Hi billyji,
    great post, I share the basic same understanding of the structure, but a slight different terminology. I would explain the whole process from "source" to "human body" to be something like:

Source --> Creation of the HS (an entity is "being born") --> Achieves a certain "maturity" ---> is ready to incarnate and evolve using the human body vehicle --> the HS "sends" a part of himself, projects himself into a tiny portion of awareness energy= the soul or the basic "spiritual" body --> The soul is ready to incarnate -- > "puts" around itself first the mental body (first "shell") --> puts "around" itself the emotional or astral body (second shelf") --> creates the etheric body --> moves into a human physical body.

While alive, the chakra system and the aura, together with the meridians and the rest of the energetic channels are working. When we die, the chakra system and the aura stop working, but we still have the etheric, astral or emotional and mental body surrounding the soul which moves on with us.

If you astral project, you take with you part of the energy of the etheric body (to do assistance to others for instance), or you simply drop it and you OOBE with your astral/emotional and mental body.

When we die, we leave behind first thing the etheric body, which dissipates quite fast. But until the moment we reintegrate with our HS we spend quite some time in the astrals, being the same "person" that we were, because we still have the same emotional/astral body and the mental one.

Then depending if your HS is using "reincarnation" (sequential method) or simultaneous, you simply start the whole process all over again or fully reintegrate for once and all into your HS.
    Just the way I managed to the get picture, as said, I guess it is basically the same structure but different wordings :-)

David
    cheers,

David

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to David Topí For This Post:

777 (6th May 2011), DoubleHelix (6th May 2011), eddie1 (29th June 2011), NancyV (8th May 2011)

29. Link to Post #496
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

It can be a bit more subtle than that; things can produce doubt and gradually gnaw away at entrenched ideas. In fact I'd say this is how it usually works.

Quote Posted by Seikou-Kishi (here)
    Quote Posted by noprophet (here)
    It would be handy if we could get someone reliable to take a look into the earth and put some of the hollow earth questions to rest.
    Would people trust them if they gave an answer they didn't like? People are so attached to their ideas that they will devalue their confidence in someone if that person's first hand account doesn't correlate with their tenaciously held beliefs.

30. Link to Post #497
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Earlier I had a thought, I wanted to travel to Europe for a couple of hours, and, like all things, it is possible, all we have to do is remove the stops. Then I thought, oh dear, what if I get there, and then I can't get back,
    Inelia, now I am confused! If you can get a cigarette to wait for you, how could you fail to get your 'driver/pilot' to wait (he might charge a bit!)?

31. Link to Post #498
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Inelia, now I am confused! If you can get a cigarette to wait for you, how could you fail to get your 'driver/pilot' to wait (he might charge a bit!)?
    If I understood correctly it was not her action that made it burn slowly but rather the focus of the group she was with in response to her action.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

777 (6th May 2011)

33. Link to Post #499
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Everyone genuinely thinks they are right and doing the right thing--- that is everyone without exception is acting for the best.

That is a quote from the relationship thread.
    It may seem of topic.
    It may be helpful
    Have a look at the thread if the subject interests you

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Jeffrey (7th May 2011), Lettherebelight (5th May 2011), pilotsimone (6th May 2011)

35. Link to Post #500
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Smile Questions for a liaison of good vibrations!

Sri Ramakrishna describes God's relationship to the universe as being similar to a spider and it's web. The cosmos is in God as the thread of a spider is in its belly, and as a spider sits centered in its web so God remains at the core of all creation. At the end of the day the spider eats it's web and rebuilds it anew the next day. All must return to the source, yet all are already one with the source. To the selfish ego we are like an insect trapped in His web of life. The ego is animated by the soul. In varying degrees the ego provides the mechanism necessary to be separate from God. It is required and should not be denied or repressed. We need to learn with it in order to better understand ourselves.

We are seeking union with the Source. God is seeking fulfillment through mans ignorance. Not that He needs to seek anything because He is Infinite, but that's just it. God needs no motive for creation; it's a byproduct of His Being. The concept of the Absolute Existence-Knowledge-Bliss has to have something outside of itself to justify it, but nothing can be outside of it because it is Infinite in every way. Our being is nothing more than a seed of divinity planted by God destined to blossom into individuality. This inherent manifestation provides the illusion of isolation. It all remains Self-contained. This is what gives the Lord His identity. Creation is God's mirror. Man is God's means of observance. Our awareness is an intrinsic cog in the machinery of a conscious Universe. This idea would suggest that our soul purpose here in this world is to witness God, to behold Him in all things, and practice a constant recollectedness of His presence. God must have a means to experience the finite and limited without nullifying His infinite nature. We are the apparatus for this Divine stipulation.

Agog only when the Mind of God is in a state of slumber
    can he manifest the ignorance to satiate the wonder.

I feel as if we are transitioning from a dream state to a lucid dream. Step by sweet step we will wake up to our True Self.

In taking this mission and by signing the contract of ignorance, it was known that we would eventually 'cycle' back; making our way through higher vibrations that would eventually resonate with the Source.

Inelia, I would love to hear your thoughts on the machinery of the Divine cosmos, the purpose of the soul, and the function of that purpose.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 58 FirstFirst 1 15 25 35 58 LastLast