Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Default Re: The Inelia thread

Vivek
    All true
    The out breath and the in breath of God

Ramesh Balsekar and every enlightened teacher says the same.

Thanks
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Caren (7th May 2011), eddie1 (29th June 2011), Jeffrey (5th May 2011), Lettherebelight (6th May 2011), Normalguy31 (6th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (6th May 2011)

3. Link to Post #502
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

Quote Posted by noprophet (here)
    Quote Posted by humanalien (here)
    Some people here are asking you about middle earth and if you have
    ever RVed there before. I'd like to ask you if you would be interested
    in RVing middle earth and reporting back what you have seen?

Your story wouldn't be any more believable or unbelievable than the
    current stories that are already on the internet.

I'm not testing you here. I have a real interest in what really lays
    in middle earth, as do many other people.
    Like Seikou said there will be those who fervently disagree with the results one way or the other no matter what. But for those of us who are simply interested and consider you a reliable source - it would be very much appreciated.
    I agree with that.

Testing 1-2-3 Testing

I replied to this post once and it looks like i somehow sent
    Inelia a pm. Don't know how that happened..

4. Link to Post #503
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Ok since there has been a lot of questions on dimensions here i would love to ask about 2d and the perception invloved. for a 2d world to be workable wouldnt it have to be the smallest molecule, the smallest piece of matter. So this would contain only forward and backwards not up and down?
    And what discern does it have when 3d matter passes through its plane?
    Does it even know that itself even exists?
    Is 2d the building blocks for all our dimensions. Would 2d universes be in on and around every little apsect of our existence. And so would that make us the building blocks to the next one?
    What insight could a traveller concieve by entering back into that dimension?

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

777 (6th May 2011), noprophet (5th May 2011), pilotsimone (6th May 2011), thunder24 (9th May 2011)

6. Link to Post #504
    Inelia

Quote Posted by David Topí (here)
    Hi Inelia,
    As for influencing others from a lower density or dimension, pretty much agree that you have to obey the game rules of that dimension/game. I am aware that our HS can "physically" influence our 3D reality if needed (like for instance, avoiding anything that would really put in peril its plans for a certain incarnation to be completed) but I guess this is because they simply are part of the game which is played at different levels and they have that right.

Entities from the negative astrals, for instance, do always have to get "permission" from a person in order to influence it (or attach to it), at least for what I see, so they trick us or offer plenty of stuff. Guess you will believe me if I say that I have allowed negative entities attach to my aura (not posses me) in exchange of happiness (and this is pretty much common!), they dress up as ascended masters, guides, beings of light, etc, and trick you during your astral wanderings specially while dreaming.

I would think that it is the same as the beings that are behind most of the people your deal with (the red cardinal that you talk in your interview came to mind for example), that only can influence them if the human soul originally incarnated in that body gives permission, otherwise it can not be done.

But it is a pretty much complex subjecct, I still do not get for instance why a being from the upper places or densities would be interested in the lower ones, even if it is to help. Do no get me wrong, this is pretty much a huge game, we are the players and we agree to come here to learn, but once you have move beyond this learning and are already evolving somewhere else, why come back to this "childish" game (for an "adult" being who has played for thousands of years)?

It is not that it is not appreciated, it is that I can not see why being in the last year of university, would be interested in what is going on in kindergarden :-)

hugs!
    Hi David,

Bill gave a great explanation for the interest of "higher" beings on the 3D of the planet during the Sacramento seminar. I am afraid I won't be giving it justice. So hope he will answer this himself.

From my personal perspective, it's like there was a collective call to bring back a type of energetic balance and allow free will of individuals to kick back in so that they are able to make a real decision on what they want to do during this shift. At the moment, the majority of people are not being allowed to move into full awareness by tptb (who are simply puppets of other beings), through fear and stress (the lowest possible vibration). The influx of light beings on the planet, and also influence of "higher light beings" has been to make the "game" fair again.

EDIT: WOW lost of interesting questions and information today! I will definitely try to get back online again tonight and continue the dialogue. I'd like to applaud everyone who is jumping in with their insights, it's creating a very rich and helpful interchange.
    Last edited by Inelia; 6th May 2011 at 01:02.

7. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

777 (6th May 2011), bennycog (6th May 2011), Billy (6th May 2011), Caren (7th May 2011), David Topí (6th May 2011), DoubleHelix (6th May 2011), eddie1 (29th June 2011), Hervé (6th May 2011), NancyV (8th May 2011), Neal (6th May 2011), pilotsimone (6th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (6th May 2011), Yoda (6th May 2011)

8. Link to Post #505
    United States Avalon Member Normalguy31's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Inelia, what a thread the last few pages have been great!

I have never had a oobe experience or astral projected before, but really would like to do so.

My question to you, and anyone else who has experience, Is do you have any techniques, practices, etc. that you can suggest to someone who is new at doing this, or maybe a suggestion to an expert in this field?
    In the end the love you take is equal to the love you make

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Normalguy31 For This Post:

silvervioletrubie (6th May 2011)

10. Link to Post #506
    Thanks

Normalguy, I'll chime in on this one. I actually think most people have experienced astral travel and just don't realise it!

Have you ever had a dream you were flying? Or dreamed about a trip to a place you haven't been in this lifetime and then seen pictures of it later and recognised it?

There are many different ways to experience it. I personally am not a fan of 'hypnosis' per se. I have my own opinions about it not being beneficial. I would focus on guided meditations where you connect back to 'source', 'higher self' whatever one would like to call it. Apparently there is also a lot of success using binaural beats. I found it happened a lot more readily with a cleaned up diet. All of the classic things everyone will tell you. Detox, detox, detox. Stay organic. No fluoride in water or toothpaste. Etc.

Sometimes I lay in bed at night, and think about somewhere I would like to go, and I just end up spending the night there while the physical body is sleeping.

I do find it to be more of a challenge to have these experiences with a young One wanting to wake up and nurse in the middle of the night. Once we are weaned, I think it will get back to being much easier again.

For me, when it got really interesting was when I had an astral travel where I also went forward in time a week. I dreamed I was flying over beautiful waters and I landed on top of a mountain. I didn't recognise these mountains easily as anywhere I had ever been. Then, looking into the valley I saw what appeared to be an L shape of either explosions or implosions, and everything started shaking. I was trying to hold onto a rock, but it was shaking, too, and I jerked back into the body.

The really weird part of it (for me anyhow) was that on January 11th I was telling people about the dream at a dinner party, and the next morning was the earthquake in Haiti. It really threw me for a loop. I already knew that was where I had been the week before, but going to look at pictures of Haiti left me certain. I was actually a bit grateful I had told people about it the night before at the dinner party. At least there are 20 or so people who don't think I am nuts when I tell them about it.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to happyexpat For This Post:

777 (6th May 2011), Caren (7th May 2011), Gardener (9th May 2011), Normalguy31 (6th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (6th May 2011), Yoda (6th May 2011)

12. Link to Post #507
    United States Avalon Member Normalguy31's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KistheMum (here)
    Normalguy, I'll chime in on this one. I actually think most people have experienced astral travel and just don't realise it!

Have you ever had a dream you were flying? Or dreamed about a trip to a place you haven't been in this lifetime and then seen pictures of it later and recognised it?

There are many different ways to experience it. I personally am not a fan of 'hypnosis' per se. I have my own opinions about it not being beneficial. I would focus on guided meditations where you connect back to 'source', 'higher self' whatever one would like to call it. Apparently there is also a lot of success using binaural beats. I found it happened a lot more readily with a cleaned up diet. All of the classic things everyone will tell you. Detox, detox, detox. Stay organic. No fluoride in water or toothpaste. Etc.

Sometimes I lay in bed at night, and think about somewhere I would like to go, and I just end up spending the night there while the physical body is sleeping.

I do find it to be more of a challenge to have these experiences with a young One wanting to wake up and nurse in the middle of the night. Once we are weaned, I think it will get back to being much easier again.

For me, when it got really interesting was when I had an astral travel where I also went forward in time a week. I dreamed I was flying over beautiful waters and I landed on top of a mountain. I didn't recognise these mountains easily as anywhere I had ever been. Then, looking into the valley I saw what appeared to be an L shape of either explosions or implosions, and everything started shaking. I was trying to hold onto a rock, but it was shaking, too, and I jerked back into the body.

The really weird part of it (for me anyhow) was that on January 11th I was telling people about the dream at a dinner party, and the next morning was the earthquake in Haiti. It really threw me for a loop. I already knew that was where I had been the week before, but going to look at pictures of Haiti left me certain. I was actually a bit grateful I had told people about it the night before at the dinner party. At least there are 20 or so people who don't think I am nuts when I tell them about it.
    Thank you for your input, much appreciated!

What a story about the earthquake! I would imagine its hard to tell that to someone, and not get some funny looks lol.

I actually had somewhat of an oobe I guess in a dream just a few weeks ago. It was 4:00 or so in the morning, and a rooster started to cockadoodle doo for some reason across the way (I live in the country) and got my dogs all excited, and barking. I suddenly became conscious, and I was in some kind of light body, and was in a realm of nothing but bright vivid colors. I could hear myself thinking in my physical body "What the hell are the dogs barking at?" and as soon as I heard it i snapped to some kind of place still not in my physical body, and could still hear myself thinking, but from an outside perspective, "what are the dogs going crazy about?", and then I snapped back to my physical body and woke up in an instant.

It was so cool!!! I think what your saying is very true. I think that is exactly what happened in this dream, for a lack of a better word.

I have been trying to figure out how to get back there ever since. I would like to be conscious of it for more than just an instant. It felt so wonderful, and just for the instant I remember it has been on my mind ever since!

Thanks again Kisthemum!
    Last edited by Normalguy31; 6th May 2011 at 03:55.
    In the end the love you take is equal to the love you make

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Normalguy31 For This Post:

happyexpat (6th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (6th May 2011)

14. Link to Post #508
    United States Avalon Member trenairio's Avatar
    Thanks

[edit][edit][edit]
    Last edited by trenairio; 23rd May 2022 at 16:43.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to trenairio For This Post:

16. Link to Post #509
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Hei Inelia and Bill .. I think its awesome the direction this is going .

The balance of and introduction of a more spiritually based discussion is what we need IMO ..

Too much concentration on fear based reportage can be counterproductive.. I think you're empowering people to have confidence and discernment !

Hats off to you both

Yey !

N
    N
    Last edited by Nanoo Nanoo; 6th May 2011 at 14:13.

17. Link to Post #510
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Inelia (here)
    Hi Inelia,
    As for influencing others from a lower density or dimension, pretty much agree that you have to obey the game rules of that dimension/game. I am aware that our HS can "physically" influence our 3D reality if needed (like for instance, avoiding anything that would really put in peril its plans for a certain incarnation to be completed) but I guess this is because they simply are part of the game which is played at different levels and they have that right.

Entities from the negative astrals, for instance, do always have to get "permission" from a person in order to influence it (or attach to it), at least for what I see, so they trick us or offer plenty of stuff. Guess you will believe me if I say that I have allowed negative entities attach to my aura (not posses me) in exchange of happiness (and this is pretty much common!), they dress up as ascended masters, guides, beings of light, etc, and trick you during your astral wanderings specially while dreaming.

I would think that it is the same as the beings that are behind most of the people your deal with (the red cardinal that you talk in your interview came to mind for example), that only can influence them if the human soul originally incarnated in that body gives permission, otherwise it can not be done.

But it is a pretty much complex subjecct, I still do not get for instance why a being from the upper places or densities would be interested in the lower ones, even if it is to help. Do no get me wrong, this is pretty much a huge game, we are the players and we agree to come here to learn, but once you have move beyond this learning and are already evolving somewhere else, why come back to this "childish" game (for an "adult" being who has played for thousands of years)?

It is not that it is not appreciated, it is that I can not see why being in the last year of university, would be interested in what is going on in kindergarden :-)

hugs!
    Hi David,

Bill gave a great explanation for the interest of "higher" beings on the 3D of the planet during the Sacramento seminar. I am afraid I won't be giving it justice. So hope he will answer this himself.

From my personal perspective, it's like there was a collective call to bring back a type of energetic balance and allow free will of individuals to kick back in so that they are able to make a real decision on what they want to do during this shift. At the moment, the majority of people are not being allowed to move into full awareness by tptb (who are simply puppets of other beings), through fear and stress (the lowest possible vibration). The influx of light beings on the planet, and also influence of "higher light beings" has been to make the "game" fair again.

EDIT: WOW lost of interesting questions and information today! I will definitely try to get back online again tonight and continue the dialogue. I'd like to applaud everyone who is jumping in with their insights, it's creating a very rich and helpful interchange.
    While waiting (really! :-)) for Bill to explain again this, do you think that the earth itself (the planetary spirit, Gaia or divine mother, etc) was involved in the call itself?

I am asking because I have the feeling that the planet, also evolving and increasing its vibrational state and moving itself to its next "level" was in need of external help to restore true balance. So the help was not just because humans are being "opressed" and manipulated, but because the Earth itself needed help for the sake of her own evolution. That this resonates with you at any level?

gracias!
    cheers,

David

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David Topí For This Post:

Billy (6th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (6th May 2011)

19. Link to Post #511
    Thanks

When I was very young I had a recurring dream the visual was not as dominant as the feeling. The only way I can explain it is I felt crumbled (like you would with a piece of paper) and stuffed into something it made no sense to me really until now. I'm wondering was that my spirit stuffing itself into the body? I would be interesting in Inelia's thoughts on this.

I knew I had gifts and a heightened awareness when I was very young and this scared me for some reason so I asked not to have them. I've spent the rest of my life to now working on getting them back. It's been my experience that if your motives are based in humility and integrity amazing and miraculous things take place.

So nice to be apart of this forum. Warm Regards

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to motherlove For This Post:

Caren (7th May 2011), Gardener (9th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (6th May 2011), Yoda (6th May 2011)

21. Link to Post #512
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Charlie Pecos (here)
    Quote Indeed, we are being harvested. All the information I have on this, is something that relates to the story The Tower of Babel depicts. Human beings in their natural state are extremely powerful. It was human beings who built great cities in the past, lifting huge stones with their kinetic abilities, they were able to "see" the "gods" too. All these things were blocked from the human body. Ask your body: were you disempowered by an external species?" Your body will respond and give you a yes or no.
    Thank you Inelia,

The answer I get is the one I have known my entire life- I am restricted. My question is why and to what end? What are we/our energy being harvested for? Why was it necessary for humans to be cut off from their natural abilities and what energy or force is behind this? I want so badly to leave here and exist in the freedom I have only dreamed of, and yet external forces keep me firmly in place. I do not understand the need to control other beings. Thank you very much for your help.
    I think that the reason is their own lack of awareness and enslavement to the 3D construct as well as fear to what we are becoming. As we move out of this enslavement as a species, we can also direct our attention onto the beings who enslaved us eons ago (some say they are called Annunaki - I have not investigated it much personally), their level of awareness will lift too, and as they move out of our planet, there is also a possibility that their transition to releasing all planets that they have enslaved will have began also.

At the end of the day, for me anyway, it doesn't really matter why others do what they do. What matters is how we can stop whatever they do affecting us directly. We can regain these abilities, awareness, and knowing, and the seminars and work that Bill and I are embarking on is the exploration and co-creation of exactly this. We don't have all the answers individually, but as a large and expanding co-creative movement, we have a lot of them.
    Was the so-called "enslavement" of humans on Earth in any tiny way for their own good and maybe others. I wonder if we should investigate the opposite of what seems already apparent. Just a thought.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to AuCo For This Post:

23. Link to Post #513
    Inelia

Quote Posted by humanalien (here)
    Some people here are asking you about middle earth and if you have
    ever RVed there before. I'd like to ask you if you would be interested
    in RVing middle earth and reporting back what you have seen?

Your story wouldn't be any more believable or unbelievable than the
    current stories that are already on the internet.

I'm not testing you here. I have a real interest in what really lays
    in middle earth, as do many other people.
    Hi, it would be interesting to do a group "seeing" for this.

In order for me to go somewhere I need a location. So, for example, map coordinates, plus a depth.
    When I decided I needed that, I was told to go to some mountains North of Eastern Europe somewhere, (I am not very good at geography, it was east of Russia - but up north). Anyway, as I approached the place and went "in" a very odd thing happen, it was almost like a shift in dimensionality. It was fresh, clear and unpolluted. It only lasted a few seconds. There was a benevolent sentient feeling there.

My opinion would be that this is not in the 3D as such. It reminded me very much of those pictures that look like a jumble of stuff, but if you stare at them long enough, they become 3D pictures. Or those sidewalk pictures that don't make sense, until one stand in exactly the right place, and booom! a 3D picture appears. In other words, it's there, but one needs to be in the "right viewpoint place" to see it.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Caren (7th May 2011), David Topí (6th May 2011), Heather2017 (6th May 2011), nomadguy (6th May 2011), noprophet (6th May 2011), pilotsimone (25th June 2011), shamanseeker (25th September 2011), silvervioletrubie (6th May 2011), Spirithorse (8th May 2011), thunder24 (9th May 2011), Yoda (6th May 2011)

25. Link to Post #514
    Inelia

Quote Posted by angel-sylph (here)
    Hi Inelia,

I have totally enjoyed reading all your posts on this thread.

I am not quite sure how to reply with post - but you were talking about borrowing, how the plants and trees communicate with us, and telepathy.

This reminded me of experience I had - I was camping with my husband next to some big redwood trees. Before we went to sleep I telepathically ask him if he wanted to go to the top of the trees with me that night. He said he did so we went to the top of trees and had a wonderful time. The next morning he was totally freaked out.

So - my question is - has this kind of thing happened to you? Have people around you wanted to see or experience different things and then freaked out afterwards? And how do you handle it?

Thanks,
    Laura
    I have had a couple of people freak out. Others want to find out what the "trick" is. But mostly people take it in their stride. There again, most of the people I interact with have had these experiences themselves, and know there's more to life than what's "normal".

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Gardener (9th May 2011), shamanseeker (25th September 2011), silvervioletrubie (6th May 2011), Yoda (6th May 2011)

27. Link to Post #515
    Inelia

Quote Posted by silvervioletrubie (here)
    Pardon me if this has been covered previously.

I am contemplating timelines and how these unfold. My question to Inelia and everyone is...how/can we identify "nodes" in our lives that are junctions with multiple highly probably paths. Which would then create new timelines for our element of the source to follow.

I guess the first question would be...is this perspective indicative of the process as you see it Inelia (and/or Bill)?

I am trying to grasp this in an attempt to begin finding "myself" in other timelines.

Thanks!
    The nodes are indeed there. But I found them in reverse. For example, there's an Inelia living in Paris, I went to her to learn French (she was able to impart the pronunciation to a certain degree, but not the vocabulary). Anyway, I asked her how she got there, and she showed me a point in my life when I nearly went to live with a commune of Chileans (the music group "Los Jaivas") and their families in France in the early 80s. As I remembered the day, it was very much touch and go in this one.

Sometimes, in our daily life, there will be a moment of decision. When we think very hard about a decision that we know will affect our lives. And when we make it, it feels like a weight was lifted. Those are present time nodes.

But I do think that the past nodes are not as important as the timeline we want to get in touch with. We need a very specific set of circumstances to tap into, then we can explore if we are curious. Also, we can tap into this timeline future, and play around with different decisions to see what happens, or go to the one we want to achieve, and ask our future self how we got there

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

David Topí (6th May 2011), Gardener (9th May 2011), Heather2017 (6th May 2011), Pani (8th May 2011), pilotsimone (25th June 2011), Rosco1 (7th May 2011), shamanseeker (25th September 2011), silvervioletrubie (6th May 2011), thunder24 (9th May 2011), Yoda (6th May 2011)

29. Link to Post #516
    Inelia

Default Re: Questions for a liaison of good vibrations!

Quote Posted by Vivek (here)
    Sri Ramakrishna describes God's relationship to the universe as being similar to a spider and it's web. The cosmos is in God as the thread of a spider is in its belly, and as a spider sits centered in its web so God remains at the core of all creation. At the end of the day the spider eats it's web and rebuilds it anew the next day. All must return to the source, yet all are already one with the source. To the selfish ego we are like an insect trapped in His web of life. The ego is animated by the soul. In varying degrees the ego provides the mechanism necessary to be separate from God. It is required and should not be denied or repressed. We need to learn with it in order to better understand ourselves.

We are seeking union with the Source. God is seeking fulfillment through mans ignorance. Not that He needs to seek anything because He is Infinite, but that's just it. God needs no motive for creation; it's a byproduct of His Being. The concept of the Absolute Existence-Knowledge-Bliss has to have something outside of itself to justify it, but nothing can be outside of it because it is Infinite in every way. Our being is nothing more than a seed of divinity planted by God destined to blossom into individuality. This inherent manifestation provides the illusion of isolation. It all remains Self-contained. This is what gives the Lord His identity. Creation is God's mirror. Man is God's means of observance. Our awareness is an intrinsic cog in the machinery of a conscious Universe. This idea would suggest that our soul purpose here in this world is to witness God, to behold Him in all things, and practice a constant recollectedness of His presence. God must have a means to experience the finite and limited without nullifying His infinite nature. We are the apparatus for this Divine stipulation.

Agog only when the Mind of God is in a state of slumber
    can he manifest the ignorance to satiate the wonder.

I feel as if we are transitioning from a dream state to a lucid dream. Step by sweet step we will wake up to our True Self.

In taking this mission and by signing the contract of ignorance, it was known that we would eventually 'cycle' back; making our way through higher vibrations that would eventually resonate with the Source.

Inelia, I would love to hear your thoughts on the machinery of the Divine cosmos, the purpose of the soul, and the function of that purpose.
    This is a beautiful description. I would personally use different words for God.

The problem when trying to describe these things is that by the act of describing them we already put limitations in the perception and "acts", as it were. It is like describing an entire puzzle by showing one piece of it. However, when a person has not seen any pieces, the one piece will allow them to reach the whole puzzle.

I think that a dialogue on the machinery of the cosmos is expansive and at the same time, limiting when only words are used. Poets, musicians, artists, get to tap into it a little more, because they weave in some of the experience and feeling of it... a larger richness of experience. Alas, I am none of the above.

My inadequate description would be a Divine Consciousness experiencing itself, and in the experiencing there is growth and contraction.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Gardener (9th May 2011), Heather2017 (6th May 2011), Jeffrey (6th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (6th May 2011), thunder24 (9th May 2011), Yoda (6th May 2011)

31. Link to Post #517
    Inelia

Quote Posted by bennycog (here)
    Ok since there has been a lot of questions on dimensions here i would love to ask about 2d and the perception invloved. for a 2d world to be workable wouldnt it have to be the smallest molecule, the smallest piece of matter. So this would contain only forward and backwards not up and down?
    And what discern does it have when 3d matter passes through its plane?
    Does it even know that itself even exists?
    Is 2d the building blocks for all our dimensions. Would 2d universes be in on and around every little apsect of our existence. And so would that make us the building blocks to the next one?
    What insight could a traveller concieve by entering back into that dimension?
    I used to love playing with this question as a child. And this is a game I used to play. I would draw a line and imagine that the line was conscious. Then I would put my finger above the line, making a shadow... and imagine how the consciousness which was the line would experience the shadow within it's awareness. As, theoretically the line has no depth, it would experience the shadow (or light if I shone a flashlight on it) as part of it's own awareness. It is like, we can only see the physical dimensions which we have not reached yet in "whispers" or "mists". Plus, what I came to understand was that we experience these as being "inside" of us, while those which we have already become fully aware of, are "outside" of us, but make us up, like the pixels of a digital photograph.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

777 (9th May 2011), bennycog (7th May 2011), hohoemi (6th May 2011), shamanseeker (25th September 2011), silvervioletrubie (6th May 2011), Yoda (6th May 2011)

33. Link to Post #518
    Inelia

Quote Posted by trenairio (here)
    Question: Is the capability to feel emotion a function of the 'Big Being' (the soul) and/or of the Body Intelligence (is it a instinctual or a spiritual characteristic)? And how does this explain the condition of the psycho/sociopath? It is assumed that in the state of socio/psychopathy the functions of emotion, sympathy, and empathy are not present.
    In my opinion, the physical, emotional, mental, ego, and energy bodies are all part of the incarnated body that the "big being" goes into. There are more subtle bodies too, and our DNA is multidimensional. This is a simplified model. During the seminar, it was shown to me how the "ego" does get kind of "stuck" to the "big being" after many incarnations. I have to take the word of the persons who described that to me, because I have no experience of it. But going back to the physical and subtle bodies. I believe these are our communication devices. The devices we use to communicate and exist in a multidimensional time/space matrix (the big being experiencing a holographic universe). As well as the communication devices we can communicate between singular beings.

The emotional body in particular I see as a tool that the physical can use to communicate to the big being, and the big being can use to communicate to the body and also other people. Just like any communication device, it can get damaged. All our bodies, physical and subtle, can get damaged. When that happen, the functions they are supposed to have get compromised.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Hi Inelia,

hugs!
    Hi David,

While waiting (really! :-)) for Bill to explain again this, do you think that the earth itself (the planetary spirit, Gaia or divine mother, etc) was involved in the call itself?

I am asking because I have the feeling that the planet, also evolving and increasing its vibrational state and moving itself to its next "level" was in need of external help to restore true balance. So the help was not just because humans are being "opressed" and manipulated, but because the Earth itself needed help for the sake of her own evolution. That this resonates with you at any level?

gracias!
    ABSOLUTELY. In my personal case, that is all I received. It was Gaia calling. It took me a while to realise that Gaia and the human collective are intricately connected.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Caren (7th May 2011), David Topí (6th May 2011), DoubleHelix (7th May 2011), Gardener (9th May 2011), Heather2017 (6th May 2011), Nortreb (8th May 2011), shamanseeker (25th September 2011), silvervioletrubie (6th May 2011), Yoda (6th May 2011)

35. Link to Post #519
    Inelia

Quote Posted by motherlove (here)
    When I was very young I had a recurring dream the visual was not as dominant as the feeling. The only way I can explain it is I felt crumbled (like you would with a piece of paper) and stuffed into something it made no sense to me really until now. I'm wondering was that my spirit stuffing itself into the body? I would be interesting in Inelia's thoughts on this.

I knew I had gifts and a heightened awareness when I was very young and this scared me for some reason so I asked not to have them. I've spent the rest of my life to now working on getting them back. It's been my experience that if your motives are based in humility and integrity amazing and miraculous things take place.

So nice to be apart of this forum. Warm Regards
    I think that your experience of being crumbled and stuffed into a body is very accurate. It resonates with me.

As to the fear of the heightened awareness and gifts. This is part of the programming and attack we receive as young kids. Fear will stop any higher awareness from expanding or from manifesting. My suggestion would be to process fear in all it's forms, this will liberate some of that awareness and abilities to come forth. And like David said in a previous post, then it's about exercising those muscles to get them strong again. Meditation is a great exercise.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Caren (7th May 2011), DoubleHelix (7th May 2011), Heather2017 (6th May 2011), Nortreb (8th May 2011), shamanseeker (25th September 2011), silvervioletrubie (6th May 2011), Yoda (6th May 2011)

37. Link to Post #520
    Thanks

ABSOLUTELY. In my personal case, that is all I received. It was Gaia calling. It took me a while to realise that Gaia and the human collective are intricately connected.
    That is pretty much what I imagined that was happening, in fact, the distress call was initiated by the planet itself, not by humanity (despite that indeed both are fully linked). Much of the stuff that is happening on Earth, seems to be that it is aimed to "stop" Gaia's evolution, much more than stopping humanity's. Some beings and negative entities would not mind to see the Earth wiped out of humans, but they would not stand seeing the planetary spirit "depart" or move on and leave the planet as a dead rock floating in space and all what it seems to represent for those beings.

Do you think this thoughts are going in the right direction?

Also, would you have any knowledge to map a bit the groups or entities that are "attacking" Gaia so she had to perform this SOS call? I doubt it is just a single negative being or a single group of negative entities from the higher planes, my guess is that the battle for the control of the planet is fought at different "wars" between different factions of highly polarized negative entities with different agendas.

This thread is indeed going beyond my wildest expectatives, thanks! :-)
    Last edited by David Topí; 6th May 2011 at 19:54.
    cheers,

David

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David Topí For This Post:

shamanseeker (25th September 2011), Yoda (6th May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 58 FirstFirst 1 16 26 36 58 LastLast