1. Link to Post #201
    France Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,430 times in 288 posts

Default Re: The Inelia thread

Hi Inelia
    Thank you for the link you provided.

http://exscn.net/content/view/68/102/

I have noticed both you and Bill have Broke bread with the same mutual friend.
    Terril Park.

Back in November 2005 Bill attended a mini FZ conference in an East Grinstead Coffee Shop.
    http://www.arovast.co.uk/gatwick05.htm

Then back in April\May 2008 Terril Park Visited you at your home.
    http://forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=95595&postcount=2

I also see you felt you were scammed out of 3000 inheritance money
    http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.ph...149#post183149

Did you manage to recover that money?

Kind Regards
    Ace
    Last edited by ace; 29th April 2011 at 08:32.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ace For This Post:

Aurelius (29th April 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (30th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #202
    Ilie Pandia

Quote Posted by ace (here)
    I was under the impression you were not aware of Avalon and Bill Ryan before 1st January 2012.
    Hello Ace,

Where in your links does it show that Bill and Inelia have met before or they were aware of each other?

4. Link to Post #203
    France Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    I was under the impression you were not aware of Avalon and Bill Ryan before 1st January 2012.
    Hello Ace,

Where in your links does it show that Bill and Inelia have met before or they were aware of each other?
    I did not say that, I said they had a muteral friend.
    I did not say they had met before.

Ace

5. Link to Post #204
    Ilie Pandia

Hello Ace,

Ace
    Let me rephrase then: How is having a mutual friend should have made Inelia "aware of Avalon and Bill Ryan" (your words)?

6. Link to Post #205
    France Deactivated
    Thanks

Hello Ace,

Ace
    Let me rephrase then: How is having a mutual friend should have made Inelia "aware of Avalon and Bill Ryan" (your words)?
    I just took a look at the link that Inelia provided for us to read and noticed they knew the same person.

That's all.

Tell me what part of my post is wrong in your eye's and I will delete it.

Ace

7. Link to Post #206
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Think ace means 2011 not 2012? Or am I a year behind?

Ross

8. Link to Post #207
    Ilie Pandia

Quote Posted by ace
    I just took a look at the link that Inelia provided for us to read and noticed they knew the same person.
    is very different than the implications of this quote

Quote Posted by ace
    Anyone with a good command of English will see the difference between those two.

I do not intend to delete any of this (even though we both disrupted this thread), but I will call on Bill or any other moderator to delete it, if they consider it not useful.

9. Link to Post #208
    France Deactivated
    Thanks

I apologize for my poor command of English and have edited my post as to not offend anybody.
    Ace

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ace For This Post:

NancyV (29th April 2011), seko (23rd May 2011)

11. Link to Post #209
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Hi Ace
    I think the part you might like to rephrase is 'I was under the impression' - it makes it sound like you are joining dots where there are no dots to be joined.
    regards
    Hello Ace,

Ace

That's all.

Ace

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

ace (29th April 2011), Caren (30th April 2011)

13. Link to Post #210
    France Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Hi Ace
    I think the part you might like to rephrase is 'I was under the impression' - it makes it sound like you are joining dots where there are no dots to be joined.
    regards
    Hello Ace,

Ace

That's all.

Ace
    I can see that now and have apologized for my poor selection of words.

Ace

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ace For This Post:

araucaria (29th April 2011), Caren (30th April 2011), DoubleHelix (29th April 2011), NancyV (29th April 2011), Spirithorse (29th April 2011), winnasboy (29th April 2011)

15. Link to Post #211
    Thanks

Hello Bill/Inelia/everyone
    For a complete "beginner" what is the best way to start in this ascension/raising vibration process. Is it a natural process that just needs time or is there a book which contains techniques you can use to start raising your vibrations (such as blessing your food, water etc.) Which book is the best?

Inelia,
    Enjoyed your talk with Lucia Rene and looking forward to your upcoming Avalon vid. A question: Do you have a deadline by which all your work has to be done? Or, when will the ascension process be complete (or maybe it's ongoing?)

Thanks
    We Are The World

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to quench For This Post:

DoubleHelix (29th April 2011), Muzz (29th April 2011), nearing (30th April 2011), Yoda (29th April 2011)

17. Link to Post #212
    Thanks

Quote Posted by quench (here)
    For a complete "beginner" what is the best way to start in this ascension/raising vibration process. Is it a natural process that just needs time or is there a book which contains techniques you can use to start raising your vibrations (such as blessing your food, water etc.) Which book is the best?
    My take on this, the "ascension" or awareness expansion, spiritual growth or however we call it, is a never-ending path. It starts the day you realise there must be something more that just this "material" or physical existence (nothing wrong with that) and then goes on and on reaching higher and higher levels of understanding about the "nature" of the "reality" (the universe, the incarnational cycle, the densities we exist, the Higher Self role, the nature of the game, etc). It really never stops, for when you have reached a level when you understand something, immediately after there is a new door to cross in which you can learn something more. You personal vibration rate will continue to improve, in the sense that you will be breaking experiential loops and becoming more "spiritually awakened" (but I do not like too much so many new-age terminology, it is simply a growing process). You vibrate higher, if you put an oscilloscope to measure your primary frecuency now, you get a number, if you put it in 5 years, you may get a higher vibrational rate. This is simply "energy" that translate into a new reality and paradigm in your life.

Quote Inelia,
    Enjoyed your talk with Lucia Rene and looking forward to your upcoming Avalon vid. A question: Do you have a deadline by which all your work has to be done? Or, when will the ascension process be complete (or maybe it's ongoing?)

Thanks
    Again, my personal view is that each one has a different "deadline". I agree that many people say that the Earth "soul" (what people call Gaia, divine mother, etc) seems to be getting ready to move to a higher level of existence. If the planetary spirit moves to 4D or whatever that level may be, may mean that those still with a lower vibrational level may not be able to inhabit Earth if they have not achieved they new vibrational rate. But this is just opinions and many different understandings of what seems to be happening in the planet.

Gaia may not be inhabiting this body we call Earth when she moves to a higher level, she may be simply leaving it and going to incarnate somewhere else where she can continue her journey. What does it means for all of us here? It means that our HS will have to choose, either tries to complete its learning before this happens (if it happens), either simply drops its incarnations when the time comes and moves to another place in the universe to keep evolving at 3D level till it is ready to move to higher densities. So everyone is different, you can be ready now, in 10 years or in 10 lifetimes, the game board may be not here then to keep playing, but other game boards may be as exciting and interesting as this one.
    cheers,

David

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to David Topí For This Post:

NancyV (29th April 2011), Nate (30th April 2011), quench (29th April 2011), sandy (29th April 2011)

19. Link to Post #213
    Great Britain Avalon Member bilko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 256 posts

Inelia,

Thanks
    Hi Quench
    You just put a thought into my head mate
    I have heard that question many times before and rolled off lists of books when i was more informed but never gave it much thought beyond that.

Now though, reading it here i figure that ascension or not is a natural process. Unavoidable almost.
    Surely it will happen naturally through the choices we make and lives we live.
    A book might put us on the right path but understanding is far different from becoming.
    Does one need to read and write in order to ascend? No, think not.

Like i said, just a thought about my own learning that you triggered there mate, thanks
    Today is a precious gift, thats why its called the present

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bilko For This Post:

quench (29th April 2011), sandy (29th April 2011)

21. Link to Post #214
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    --------

Re eating meat, here are the very interesting comments of the Ninja Nun - reposted here with her permission:

The importance of blessing our food both at harvest and as we eat it, is part of the frequency modulation process. Gratitude is an indestructible light filament, connecting us with The Source and strengthens the bond we share with all life.
    We have become disconnected with the most basic ways of life, including the gathering of our own food.

I chanced across this just now and think it is a wonderful reminder for all of us.

Video (not YouTube) 7m 09s

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to perfectresonance For This Post:

bilko (29th April 2011), Mike (29th April 2011), mosquito (29th April 2011), NancyV (29th April 2011), sandy (29th April 2011), transitionalman (30th April 2011)

23. Link to Post #215
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bilko (here)
    Now though, reading it here i figure that ascension or not is a natural process. Unavoidable almost.
    A book might put us on the right path but understanding is far different from becoming.
    Good thought. I just wondered whether there may be a sort of guide of thing's which would help the process. Example, a lot of people take food/water for granted never thinking/knowing of the benefits of blessing them before they consume them. I wondered if there were more things along those lines which we could do to help the process along.
    We Are The World

24. The Following User Says Thank You to quench For This Post:

bilko (29th April 2011)

25. Link to Post #216
    Thanks

Thank you Perfectresonance, that is one of the best hunting sequences i have seen.
    Deeply saddening to see such a magnificent animal speared on its knees but it contains an important spiritual message there as well i think.
    It is the way of all things in the wild, and and beast alike.
    Just goes to show that so many of us do not live with mother earth, we live on her.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bilko For This Post:

perfectresonance (29th April 2011), transitionalman (30th April 2011)

27. Link to Post #217
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bilko (here)
    Good thought. I just wondered whether there may be a sort of guide of thing's which would help the process. Example, a lot of people take food/water for granted never thinking/knowing of the benefits of blessing them before they consume them. I wondered if there were more things along those lines which we could do to help the process along.
    I know exactly what you mean mate. In part this is what we are fighting for, our hidden past and knowledge to be revealed.
    However, if the drums are right then the time for revelation is past ( almost ), and the time for ascension is upon us not only as a race but as a planet also.
    Only time will tell i guess.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to bilko For This Post:

quench (29th April 2011)

29. Link to Post #218
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    The anatomy of the trap is rather like this.

(Note that I've never been in the Church, and Inelia observed all this from the inside: she may be better able to comment.)
    1. Create a dependency.
    2. Tell the new member that they have serious problems - but they can all be fixed (at a high price, of course).
    3. Find subtle ways of making the new member feel bad about themselves.
    4. When the fixes are attempted, make all kind of 'mistakes' which then have to be fixed again (which is like going to a doctor, being given the wrong remedy, feeling even worse, and then having to pay for another remedy - ad infinitum).
    5. Exert continual suppressive control (ever-present but sometimes very subtle) over every aspect of the member's life, beliefs, thoughts, feelings and attitudes. This erodes away self-belief and self-preserving intention.
    6. Hammer into the member that the only way out is to continue, and that no other 'help' will be effective.
    Free Zone Scientology is absolutely opposite to any of the above, and honors and always works towards free choice and self-determinism.

The only factor in common with the Church of Scientology is the basic processes that Hubbard developed (correctly applied - and correctly applied, they can work miracles).

Like the surgeon's knife, Hubbard's techniques are very powerful and can be used to cure or kill, free or enslave, liberate or indoctrinate. The processes themselves, which are mostly in the form of structured therapeutic questions, have no 'intention': it's only the intention of the practitioner (or the organization that trained the practitioner) that determines the outcome.

Wow, Bill. Thank you for this!

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifesong For This Post:

Alecs (1st May 2011), Caren (30th April 2011), Yoda (29th April 2011)

31. Link to Post #219
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Am listening to the Part I interview now at about 13 minutes in. Very much like the idea of bringing people together and working with the synergy. The thing is, that's is exactly what has been happening, with Bill, and on the forum. Bringing out the best... as Bill says, ...'everybody wins.' Engage in the world. Fix it. And yes, we have trashed this place. This is the message that really resonates with me, just feel so powerless, and alone, as I sit here thinking about cleaning it up.

Many smiles, and easy thoughts...

Robin
    Last edited by sygh; 29th April 2011 at 13:00.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to sygh For This Post:

Yoda (29th April 2011)

33. Link to Post #220
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

Thanks for the video Perfectresonance - you are so right, people think the "spiritual" path is just about light and "high vibrations". Becoming conscious also means reconnecting to our deepest, darkest selves, (think amplitude - a high frequency wave has troughs as well as peaks !) reconnecting to nature, and (as the video shows), re-learning how to provide for our basic survival needs. If we don't get these needs met (talk about base chakras if you like) then it's very difficult to focus on "higher" things, as anyone who's ever been starving (I have) will tell you. And this is one of the ways the control system works - create poverty, create economic need and you immediately disempower people.
    I think we all need to stay realtively grounded, stay open to higher energies, but be aware that future survival is, in my opinion, going to depend on how well you and your community can provide food, shelter and warmth, rather than on who can sit cross-legged and say "om" for longest !
    Something we all forget is that indigenous people hunted with respect for their prey, as you can see from the video, they are completely in tune with the chase and the animal. We've all been brought up to buy meat from a shop, ready packaged, ready to cook, which is possibly one reason we all go through phases of feeling squeamish about it, we're completely out of touch.
    A sensitive area, I know, and one which we each need to examine for ourselves, and come to our own decision. A (hopefully humourous) aside - how many of us would eat meat if we had to run for 8 hours in the tropical sun in order to get it !!!
    A fascinating film, I vaguely remember seeing the whole programme on TV, so thanks also to the San people and to good old David Attenborough
    Last edited by mosquito; 30th April 2011 at 04:22. Reason: Spelling Mistakes

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

araucaria (29th April 2011), Caren (30th April 2011), NancyV (29th April 2011), sandy (29th April 2011), Snookie (11th October 2013), transitionalman (30th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 58 FirstFirst 1 11 21 58 LastLast