+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 58 FirstFirst 1 30 40 50 58 LastLast

Thread: The Inelia thread

1. Link to Post #781
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,180 times in 550 posts

Default Re: The Inelia thread

Hello,

I've been trying to "catch up" with the writing and theories of some of the people oft mentioned here, specifically Inelia Benz.
    Now, I see there are lots of wonderful minds and hearts here, but frankly, many also appear to be very easily offended or "trigger-happy", so I am almost afraid to ask... Nah, I'll ask anyway.

Ms. Benz says (on her website, I think) that she has the ability of remote viewing, and that she does it "easily".
    I was wondering, would she consider remote-viewing the whereabouts and/or fate of some missing people, like the McCann girl. I am sure it would be very worthwhile because it would put an end to an awful lot of heartbreak.

I understand the possible concern that success in such a high-profile case might cause an avalanche of similar requests; but this could be easily avoided in various manners.

So, that's it, basically.
    I only thought of this because of the recent (non)developments in the McCann case. I once knew a person whose child went missing, so I can picture the pain all too easily.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (5th August 2011), StephenW11UK (1st August 2011)

3. Link to Post #782
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Nevermind,
    you are speaking of the people of a certain node awareness. i am sure their are some who have dedicated their life to this. if for those who choose it, it is not a path without its dangers. one has to figure out for themselves if they are that antiseed to the evil one. one who has exercised this that you might know of is Credo Mutwa, & one knows of his path that the greatest strategic he uncovered was to do with the .... and hence his association with .... .
    Just saying this, for it seems to me inelia is in another strategic interaction zone, her hands are so to speak just for the interaction zone or toil of the evils of a certain class,..it's amongst us interhumans. (seems like that, disregard sirac's voice..he interdescribes) .if so, if it is then amongst us then another intuitive of inelia's subclass would readily help u

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sirac For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (5th August 2011), Ernie Nemeth (31st July 2011), NeverMind (31st July 2011)

5. Link to Post #783
    Thanks

I think I understand, Sirac.
    (Words are very tricky - much trickier than many people realise - so one cannot be careful enough with interpretation. :-)

Thank you very much for your reply.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (4th August 2011)

7. Link to Post #784
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

When I remote view it isn't that I wanted it, it just comes to me. Unasked,....in a way. It usually follows my intention (before I went to bed).
    I havn't tried to find missing persons, ....as I havn't tried to look into lots of evil. I have had enough trouble already with it. I use it for healing....period. Healing of the planet, of people (in mass) etc. Looking mostly to heal any imbalances in my own self.

I have tried to find missing animals....usually I just find out what happened to them and not a location. Got me how this functions....and what rules pervail. I just follow instinctively.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EileenCookies For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (4th August 2011), LesliesFarm (4th August 2011), NeverMind (1st August 2011)

9. Link to Post #785
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EileenCookies (here)
    When I remote view it isn't that I wanted it, it just comes to me. Unasked,....in a way. It usually follows my intention (before I went to bed).
    I havn't tried to find missing persons, ....as I havn't tried to look into lots of evil.
    Indeed, usually people cannot choose to look into "nice" things only, when they're open to imagery or whatever path they practice.
    When those doors open you MAY very well see the proverbial lottery numbers - but everything else could also come flooding in.
    Who could blame you for not wanting to risk seeing terrible things?
    Once you see something you cannot un-see it.

Thank you very much for replying.
    It's always interesting and useful to read about people's practices and experiences.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (4th August 2011), LesliesFarm (4th August 2011)

11. Link to Post #786
    Thanks

If I worked with others with similar intent, I might be able to handle more information (evil). Though it could just be endangering their lives as well. It isn't a risk I feel like others should take for me.

I have attempted remote viewing (for concern for others) of places that I ended up having to defend myself (psychically) afterwards. Inelia might have a way around such evil-ness. I just move on.

I would rather not give out any ideas....so not to lead someone astray.

Now, big disasters is another story. Being able to help out magically is helpful and encouraged. I never run aground in those type of remote viewing situations/opportunities to give aid/guidance.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EileenCookies For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (4th August 2011), NeverMind (4th August 2011)

13. Link to Post #787
    Thanks

Hi Yoda, I did enjoy watching the interview with Inelia, thank you. Also, though, may I use this reply to ask Inelia a personal question unrelated to what she was saying here? I don't know how else to go about getting the information I need.

Hello Inelia,

There seem to be at least two prominent advanced human beings who are saying that it would be wise to consider seriously where some of the beings offering us teachings and learning programmes are really coming from.

Most of them, they say, are perhaps still caught up to some extent in this imprisoning matrix, so if we follow their advice we are in fact not only giving our power away but also limiting our possible spiritual growth. They claim that even some ascended masters who, although their vibrational level is far superior to ours, are still operating within the field of influence of the Annunaki and others like them.

So my question is, Inelia, is it at all possible that the Ancient Wisdom Templates that Lucia is giving away freely could have been contaminated, maybe millennia or more ago, by some very powerful Dark entity or entities?

My very best wishes for your work 'down here',

Stephen

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StephenW11UK For This Post:

Nathalie (6th August 2011), NeverMind (4th August 2011), sirac (4th August 2011)

15. Link to Post #788
    Thanks

I can only speak for myself but I currently avoid all downloaded material...period. I tried out every one I have run into and they all just gave me bad intel (negative). I will stick to the old fashion method of self discovery alone.....
    Who knows why it doesn't effect everyone (but I have my guesses). But I will add that those selling these devices are not clear human beings (clear of their karma, present, in the now, awake etc.). Again, using discernment for ones own evolvement is best. Then you know where the information is coming from....oneness. And I don't mind not being agreed with. I can only state what happen to me (I can give specifics ....but I listened to those Lucia talks, two of them, and they only resonate to a certain level. Stuck is stuck. Even nicely stuck.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EileenCookies For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (4th August 2011), Ernie Nemeth (6th August 2011), NeverMind (4th August 2011), sirac (4th August 2011)

17. Link to Post #789
    Thanks

The origins of any "channelled" information is a very important and valid question, in my opinion. You - meaning anyone - never can know, with absolute certainty, where or whom something is coming from.
    To put it purposefully simplistically: if I were, say (just a metaphor), the "devil", I would not advertise my identity, would I? :-) No, rather I would mimic the most pleasant and "enlightened" discourses I could find.

Personally I do not pay any attention to any "channelled" information. I'd like to stress that I am not saying they are necessarily bogus or harmful or anything; it's just that their origins, and even their relevance to ALL people (as opposed to individuals), are inevitably dubious and disputable.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

LesliesFarm (4th August 2011), sirac (4th August 2011), Star (5th August 2011), StephenW11UK (5th August 2011)

19. Link to Post #790
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by StephenW11UK (here)
    Hi Yoda, I did enjoy watching the interview with Inelia, thank you. Also, though, may I use this reply to ask Inelia a personal question unrelated to what she was saying here? I don't know how else to go about getting the information I need.

Hello Inelia,

There seem to be at least two prominent advanced human beings who are saying that it would be wise to consider seriously where some of the beings offering us teachings and learning programmes are really coming from.

Most of them, they say, are perhaps still caught up to some extent in this imprisoning matrix, so if we follow their advice we are in fact not only giving our power away but also limiting our possible spiritual growth. They claim that even some ascended masters who, although their vibrational level is far superior to ours, are still operating within the field of influence of the Annunaki and others like them.

So my question is, Inelia, is it at all possible that the Ancient Wisdom Templates that Lucia is giving away freely could have been contaminated, maybe millennia or more ago, by some very powerful Dark entity or entities?

Stephen
    StephenW11UK,
    certainly in your post you describe the Golden Knife of Avalon, or any thinking place - where what is coming from, when why what does it alter, is it altering my disposition.
    came here, structure certainly is very striking, even i can feel there is a niggingness i'd like someone of the authority index of inelia to answer.
    but this is attenuated when one considers the position of the filter...all of us have filtered here otherwise we'd not be amongst other filterers.
    but great great great,
    in one side an imprisoning matrix...and yes u imply definitely that there are masters that continue or perpetuate their 'energy'[perhaps] to keep the matrix system in the present state (..that is most people maximally bound up).
    u know master speak as of a power bound is new to me, for me it was always the primary place of breaking, like that in a philosophers hand. i also thought on reality, what i can say is that the system tends in a great state of flux circular everything leading to everything, self reinforcing. much depends on the instinct of spirit..to relate this to you, i have to depend on a facet that i know where i am, and that i am in state of dependence on the dance of my spirit, even hunger and biting is in its power.
    i know not yet of lucia, but when i encounter her, a new set of enemies i'll have, & it may just be so not her, but my view that would be co-suplicated under her bridge. this is how all encounters with the teachers go, its all about the individuals in the end.

kindly sir, what are the lucia plates, to save me the sweat?
    Last edited by sirac; 4th August 2011 at 05:40.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to sirac For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (6th August 2011)

21. Link to Post #791
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 312 posts

Quote Posted by ahamkara (here)
    Thank you, Bill. I have a sense that Inelia offers a very important perspective, as well as some essential tools for many of us. At this point in time, there is an enormous shifting of energies - learning to work with one own energy and processes is critical- and I have given it top priority in my own life. The time is now. Thank you for having the courage to walk this path. I know there are many who are unhappy with Avalon and the direction it is headed. So be it. Nothing can be all things to all people. We must each listen to our own heart's widsom. Thanks to both you and to Inelia for stepping forward to help show the way. Namaste.
    yes this resonates with the the way I feel now, I am prepared to drop everything to concentrate my efforts to this endeavour. It feels to me that that the time is upon us.

a single fibre of hemp is pliable but when joined by many others becomes a rope of immense strength, we all have our part to play.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pete For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (4th August 2011), Star (5th August 2011), ulli (4th August 2011)

23. Link to Post #792
    Inelia

Hello Inelia,

Stephen
    Hi StephenW11UK,

This is something that each individual need to discern for themselves. Not just about the templates, but about EVERY word or tool they hear, or are offered, from others. By asking someone else to judge the tool for us, we give our power away. No structure, tool or teaching can entrap. This is also a giving away of power. We can remove anything that has been place on us, or that we place on our selves, at any moment.

Any fear that a tool might be contaminated has to be looked at and processed. Once the fear is processed, the information of whether it was or wasn't will arrive. We learn how to use, and trust, our own guidance system at all times.

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Heather2017 (5th August 2011), hohoemi (4th August 2011), Laura Elina (11th August 2011), Limor Wolf (6th August 2011), mountain_jim (5th August 2011), seko (8th August 2011), shamanseeker (24th September 2011), silvervioletrubie (7th August 2011), Star (5th August 2011), StephenW11UK (4th August 2011), strevane (4th August 2011), ulli (4th August 2011), Yoda (7th August 2011)

25. Link to Post #793
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 times in 1,039 posts

Quote Posted by Inelia (here)

Hello Inelia,

Stephen
    Hi StephenW11UK,

This is something that each individual need to discern for themselves. Not just about the templates, but about EVERY word or tool they hear, or are offered, from others. By asking someone else to judge the tool for us, we give our power away. No structure, tool or teaching can entrap. This is also a giving away of power. We can remove anything that has been place on us, or that we place on our selves, at any moment.

Any fear that a tool might be contaminated has to be looked at and processed. Once the fear is processed, the information of whether it was or wasn't will arrive. We learn how to use, and trust, our own guidance system at all times.
    Hello Inelia,

I enjoyed the video with Bill. It was very refreshing and seemed different somehow from lots of other information being offered--or it least it is different from the information I've come across. I feel that the information was a good counterpoint to lots of the Gloomy Gus material floating around at the minute. I have to admit, I often get sidetracked by the negative info, and by the disaster scenarios, etc. It can become a form of pornography at a certain point. Do you have any advice on how to balance the need to discover how things work--even the dark stuff--with the need to be a positive person who isn't completely distrustful of each and all? I admit, some of the information I've read/watched/listened to leaves me even suspicious of my own motives half the time. LOL. Also, lots of times there will be this or that horrible information about a public person, and then I'll see them smiling on the news or singing karaoke and it's hard to reconcile the two 'faces'--or to know what to believe to begin with--to know how to integrate the new dark information with the image already in mind of a relatively decent person. Some would call this cognitive dissonance. I certainly experience this quite a bit. Perhaps many of us do. What advice do you have on how do deal with any or all of this?

Thanks very much for your time and for your presence on this forum and on this planet!

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

Eram (14th April 2012), Phoenix1304 (21st October 2011), Star (5th August 2011)

27. Link to Post #794
    Inelia

Hi CurtisW,

With regard judging people from what we hear others say about them, I am personally not very interested in the person as much as I am about their work. I look at it, see if it resonates, if it does I take it and use it myself. If it doesn't then I leave it behind. What they do with their personal life, or what they are labeled as, is not really relevant. Often someone's work will resonate with me in part only, like they got the gem, but then covered it in other stuff. So, I remove the stuff and keep the gem.

If I have to work with the person, then I go day by day and observer them. If there are red flags, I address them directly with the person. It is the person's response that allows me to see if I can continue working with him or her, or not.

As to the huge amount of negative information on the airwaves right now, it is advisable to spend time tapping into the larger (yeah larger) amount of love, compassion, inspiration, creativity, passion and decency generated by humans in the planet every single second of linear time, at least once a day

28. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Anchor (7th August 2011), Artemesia (6th August 2011), Billy (7th August 2011), Carmen (16th August 2011), Eram (14th April 2012), Heather2017 (5th August 2011), Limor Wolf (6th August 2011), Midnight Rambler (5th August 2011), Mother (6th August 2011), mountain_jim (5th August 2011), Phoenix1304 (21st October 2011), seko (8th August 2011), sirac (5th August 2011), Star (5th August 2011), StephenW11UK (5th August 2011), strevane (4th August 2011), ulli (4th August 2011), Yoda (7th August 2011)

29. Link to Post #795
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 times in 1,039 posts

Quote Posted by Inelia (here)
    Hi CurtisW,

With regard judging people from what we hear others say about them, I am personally not very interested in the person as much as I am about their work. I look at it, see if it resonates, if it does I take it and use it myself. If it doesn't then I leave it behind. What they do with their personal life, or what they are labeled as, is not really relevant. Often someone's work will resonate with me in part only, like they got the gem, but then covered it in other stuff. So, I remove the stuff and keep the gem.

If I have to work with the person, then I go day by day and observer them. If there are red flags, I address them directly with the person. It is the person's response that allows me to see if I can continue working with him or her, or not.

As to the huge amount of negative information on the airwaves right now, it is advisable to spend time tapping into the larger (yeah larger) amount of love, compassion, inspiration, creativity, passion and decency generated by humans in the planet every single second of linear time, at least once a day
    Thank you. This is something I'll reflect on...It is much appreciated.

30. Link to Post #796
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ade (here)
    Apologises if this has been discussed here before but it strikes me that Inelia must be one of the souls that Dolores Cannon talks about, but does not need regression hypnosis to know this? I feel that this being revealing her self is the start of the 'fight' back,if 'fight is the right word of the Light. I see much corelation between the truth Inelia shares and the work of george Kavasillas and the guy ( whose name escapes me) who is an indigo with total recall I think his name is M Stefano? The 'Baddies' have had their day! their day, the narrative they constructed is colapsing by the day. My small contribution is to grow vegetables and share them freely with my neighbours. Insignificant I know but it is done in love, and people have began to resiprocate. One of them has a plum tree which fruits prolifically, before most of the fruit rotted on the ground, this year we've organised to make jam with the surplus! It's a small start I know but the energy has changed .People were suspicious at first ( I live in the innercity of Birmingham) But now some of my neighbours are talking about specialising, so Mr J will grow potatos, Mr P on fruit. It is a beautiful experience to give someone a cabbage which was grown in their neighbourhood. Hope this isnt too far off topic?
    Thank you for telling about what you are doing. As I work in my garden, I think about creating just that!!! We're having a terrible drought, down here in Texas, but I think I will expand on my next planting. Homegrown veggies and fruits during a 150year drought? That will open some minds as to what is possible! We CAN take care of ourselves.

Leslie

31. The Following User Says Thank You to LesliesFarm For This Post:

NeverMind (7th August 2011)

32. Link to Post #797
    Thanks

First, sirac, Lucia René has recovered these templates from a supposedly very ancient site. They have information in them of a vibrational kind that is said to help those who take them into their energy body to raise their level of consciousness fairly quickly.

Last year Lucia, an advanced mystic, published a book, Unplugging the Patriarchy. From the in-depth research she did about the Elite and their relationship to the 5 000-year-old male-dominated age that is still largely with us she has produced a practical programme for women, enabling them to free themselves from that long karmic journey

Here are a few words from the lady herself about the Templates: "The templates are exquisite snowflake-like structures in the astral planes that are encoded with light—information about every aspect of awakened embodiment. They were placed on earth at the beginning of this grand experiment in consciousness so humans would have a template for how to embody universality". http://www.unplugfromthepatriarchy.com and click on Offerings

Bill did an interview with Lucia René earlier this year - IMO one of his great interviews.

sirac, you may still be wondering how Inelia is connected to all of this. Well, she and Lucia have worked together quite a bit, at vibrational levels much higher than those that many of us Avalonians are familiar with - working with high-up menbers of the Elite and dealing appropriately with them. If interested, same website and April 30 Lucia Teleconference

Best wishes, Stephen
    Last edited by StephenW11UK; 5th August 2011 at 13:08.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StephenW11UK For This Post:

Heather2017 (5th August 2011), NeverMind (7th August 2011)

34. Link to Post #798
    Thanks

Hi Inelia,

And it didn't even occur to me that I was giving my power away!

Thank you your series of wise comments - very much appreciated.

Stephen

35. The Following User Says Thank You to StephenW11UK For This Post:

Limor Wolf (6th August 2011)

36. Link to Post #799
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thank-you StephenW11UK,
    don't have much time to spend myself on an accurate statement.
    glad in one sense our teachers, or teachers of such eminence as Inelia (& what i've process assumed of L from your hearing) and Lucia are working together ...{where they should work together on a process variable so complex it can only be trusted to the best}
    but i must say something of my own heart,
    not a woman, so not having to be free'd from a veil of oppression [as that] (but others i have had),
    a basic logical thing i must induce, and as from logic it may seem as a stumbling block which indeed it is to many things including my own acceptance,
    in my heart,
    though spectres may have been controlled by a male hierachy,
    yet i feel that we where never men.
    (for in the traditional as evolved from this earth process variable, in this ..a traditional male female set where in that set the female only receives what to do, rather than being privy to decision making),
    in my sense,
    we have always been women, for we have merely received,
    and if their was a process hierachy above us, they to merely received, even the highest man being nothing more in that spirit than a pitiable woman for having received such.
    i've only said enough to get me into high trouble, bbut let the trouble come first then i'll process evaluate this statement, or come up with anotherr higher statement in time (normal observation of my process)

thank-u Inelia mostly
    Last edited by sirac; 5th August 2011 at 09:46. Reason: thanx to I

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sirac For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (5th August 2011), StephenW11UK (5th August 2011)

38. Link to Post #800
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

Hello Houston Control: Do you read me? Can you copy?

There is something serious that needs to be said in this link about now. Many of you keep addressing Inelia and asking for answers. Yet you fail to notice that she is not responding, and hasn't responded for a very long time.

Does someone need to keep bringing this to your attention and are you really not seeing this?
    This thread has taken on a life of it's own but it's getting more off-topic by the day.

Sometimes no matter how hard we try, things go amiss. No matter how much we desire for things to have happy endings, they don't work out to our expectations and those are dashed to the ground. In order to move forward once again and enable ourselves to regain our balance it's necessary to heal all wounds. Dust ourselves off and regroup our senses.

This is such a time on Avalon in the present moment.

Just like when Charles was a brief flash in the pan, there is a certain amount of fawning still present here for him and for Inelia. It's a shadow of something dark and illusive that could have been bright but is not. I can't quite put my finger on it and apparently I am not alone in this regard.
    Something reeks here and it has nothing to do with the price of butter in Denmark.

Inelia has been seen present in the house on Avalon but chooses not to answer any of the questions posted in this link. And this is her link and under Bill's stewardship.

Can you see this for yourself? This sign that she is on to new adventures? She was here and now she isn't participating further. How many hours and days need to go by without any response from her or Bill before we will finally "get it?"

It would be refreshing to get these old shadows out of Avalon and the file section about now. Just sweep threads like this off the main screen, as they no longer are valid or worthwhile for anyone involved. These are choices, of course, and they certainly are not mine to make but I would like to put forward this suggestion of housecleaning in the files of Avalon. These include all the ones for Atticus, too.

Keep the video interviews but get the rest of these bad memories off the main focus areas. They are no longer of value. It seems clear, at least to me that this one is going nowhere fast. More than a dozen questions blow in the wind in this thread alone and there are many other areas where this now applies.

Another dozen are in threads concerned about Bill and where he is and if he's okay. I would suggest that he is NOT okay and won't be until some housecleaning is done on Avalon that doesn't make him sick to his stomach signing on here. We need to help him out. Take hurtful things out of his vista and our own. What hurts Bill, hurts all of us as well. It's not necessary or productive to leave these things up front when they need to be placed in the back 40 acres of Avalon about now. This is just IMHO.

If this is done, might he return? Yes, I think so...this would be a great incentive for his return. We need to put forth a little effort in this regard to make it possible that he can return. Some understanding is needed along with a broom and dustpan.

Inelia has not participated much if at all, since the opening and fizzling of her new website with Bill and the conference in Peru. Now Bill is absent even from his own forum. How did this happen and what are the ramifications of these events?

Inelia is now working with someone else in a whole different direction that does not include Avalon or Bill. In fact, conferences with Bill have been cancelled.

"Scottie, do you read me?" Draw your own conclusions. Neither of them are going to speak about these matters.

When will you realize that Inelia is in some ways a new Rock Star of the Enlightenment groups and Avalon is no longer her chosen platform. It was for only a very brief time and now this time has ended. She was here for a short time and has moved on now. There is no getting that toothpaste back into the tube on this point.

It should be obvious to anyone that Inelia could answer but doesn't choose to do so. Why might that be? Bill is not present. Again this is not Rocket Science.

Many of us love and care about Bill and it seems clear ~ he is recovering from something ~ might it be shock and awe. What do you think might have happened?

Avalonians. We need to move on now. Quit kicking a dead horse. Do you think if you post another ton of questions to her and continue to do so, Inelia will be forced to answer them? Her silence should be answer enough for all of us.
    It is for me.

Thank you for hearing me out in this matter of the heart, or at least, Bill's heart and so it is...

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

Artemesia (6th August 2011), greybeard (6th August 2011), Miller (6th August 2011), NeverMind (7th August 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 58 FirstFirst 1 30 40 50 58 LastLast