+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 58 FirstFirst 1 27 37 47 58 LastLast

Thread: The Inelia thread

1. Link to Post #721
    United States Avalon Member Jackson's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: The Inelia thread

Yes.....I agree. It was an exceptional interview. I can certainly relate to her experiences.

Waiting for more.

I am also new....thanks Bill for allowing me this opportunity to be a part of this family.

Love and Light......

~Jackson~

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jackson For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (11th July 2011), Yoda (9th July 2011)

3. Link to Post #722
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 225 posts

Inelia's voice will be heard on Lucia Renee's free teleconference.

My friend Lucia Rene, from http://www.unplugfromthepatriarchy.com , has invited me to join her in her free Teleconference this Saturday July 9th, 12 noon PDT, 3 pm EDT, 19:00 GMT

. We'll be speaking about how to align with the new paradigm in consciousness and, at the end of the call, Lucia will transmit the 90 Ancient Templates of Wisdom for those who have not yet received them.

More information on the Ancient Templates of Wisdom can be found here:

http://www.unplugfromthepatriarchy.c...ates-overview/

If you would like to join us on the call, please use this link: http://InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventID=20017083

I hope to see you there!

Love and Light

Inelia

Replay is available on this last link in the message!
    Last edited by Yoda; 10th July 2011 at 20:04.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yoda For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (11th July 2011), DoubleHelix (10th July 2011)

5. Link to Post #723
    United States Avalon Member TOTHE's Avatar
    Thanks

I listened to the Inelia & Lucia Rene teleconference and was surprised that I already knew all the subject matter of the first hour and 40 minutes. It was the following 50 minuets where Lucia released the last 4 Templates of Wisdom to all the attending Lightworkers that was new to me. In all since April Lucia has released 90 Templates to lightworkers worldwide thus facilitating their release into the human collective. This is great news as of what the Lightworkers are doing for us in supplementing the human collective. Now us common folk by our existing within the collective can rewire our DNA and accelerate raising the collective vibration.
    According to the Sumerian tablets they were known as the "Tablets of Destiny" and were destroyed about 4600 BC to deny us our heritage. Only one tablet was not destroyed and that was the one on mind control, it was given to the "Priest Class" and probably exists to this day in distorted format and tampered with "added" information by not so friendly AI's. This is what I suspect A'shayana Deane may have in her possession to this day, or one "planted" here by an AI civilization, so that the AI's can do their "meat harvest" for DNA if the quarantine is ever breached by the Illuminati. The problem is the AI's think they own us because we have fragments of their DNA in our genome.
    Now that the Human Race has their own unique Tablets of Destiny/ Tablets of Wisdom direct from the Source to be absorbed within Our Human Collective, no one can own us, we are getting ready to join the Galactic Community with our heads held high.

Sorry for the rant. I am tired of being a slave to the power élite. I would rather pay homage to the Source which is a composite of the Human Collective, the planet that I was birthed on, The Father Sun of the Children Planets, Galactic Father to the Stars and the Collective Civilizations of the Universe.

I am amazed at what the Lightworkers and the world's Deep Religious Meditators are doing with their time and energy, the sacrifices they have to put up with not to mention balancing their personal lives with precious moments to enjoy themselves in our terribly short lifespan here in the material. Bless you all.

All said above is my opinion only.

To all reading this I send you light, love, tenacity and courage.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TOTHE For This Post:

Catsquotl (10th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (11th July 2011), Ernie Nemeth (10th July 2011), Herbert (11th July 2011), kimmie (14th July 2011), Mother (11th July 2011), StephenW11UK (11th July 2011), tessie999 (12th July 2011), Tigressa (10th July 2011), _original_Starlight (11th July 2011)

7. Link to Post #724
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

I wish I could have watched the video, Inelia, but alas I had to work.

Of course, since I have no access to credit, I cannot watch anything on the internet I have to pay for...

I can only imagine the spiritual impact the interveiw must have had. I think I may have felt some of it indirectly.

Peace

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (11th July 2011), Yoda (10th July 2011)

9. Link to Post #725
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Is the Lucia Rene and Inelia radio teleconference available somewhere for those of us who couldn't listen? TIA

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lost Soul For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (11th July 2011), Yoda (10th July 2011)

11. Link to Post #726
    Thanks

To Ernie and Lost Soul:
    Ernie, you may have picked up the wave going through the collective.
    You may have missed the teleconference but you already own it for it exists and is part of the collective now. Visualize with intent the time lines where you did listen to the teleconference, remain detached from the outcome, allow the higher self to release it into your consciousness so that in a few weeks when the archive recording is released..you will say to yourself "how did I know that!?". It always worked for me on other things and I gave up figuring the details on how it works. In my case I am not an adept, cannot meditate a lick properly, focus my mind properly for 30 seconds, nicotine addiction and so on. All I know is that Lightworkers are busting ass trying to raise the vibration of the collective.
    Feeling the spark in real-time:
    I listened in on the pre-teleconference set-up for about 15 minutes on the net. Near the end Lucia was overcome by emotion that over 650 callers logged on. I felt her emotion...that women, at that instant, HAD THE POWER to send the vibration throughout the collective and somehow I had the wherewithal to pick it up. If I can do it in my muddled state to tune into the collective so can you. In the last 50 minutes of 2.5 hours of the teleconference the attending Lightworkers received the spark of the last 4 Templates of Wisdom. It will take them 3 to 4 weeks them to assimilate the information..any faster they would go insane. It is now and forever a part of the human collective for us to use thanks to the Lightworkers who are the felicitators.
    Feeling the spark in non real-time (this is my assumption only):
    We could listen to the archives of the teleconferences including the other 90 Tablets of Wisdom and pick up the spark when it is given. What you should get will be fully vetted by the collective with associated distortions (of course )...which is 100% allowable by the Source because it was accepted by our OWN FREE WILL and to work our own way through it.

Indeed, we are in exciting times for you only missed the words of the teleconference..by your intent it may already be part of you, just got to look or simply ASK the Source...man, this is a lot of fun!

To all reading this, I send you light, love, tenacity and courage.
    Last edited by TOTHE; 11th July 2011 at 00:14. Reason: 90 tablets of wisdom + 4 more added @ teleconference

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TOTHE For This Post:

Catsquotl (11th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (11th July 2011), Ernie Nemeth (11th July 2011), hohoemi (13th July 2011), Laura Elina (14th July 2011), Lost Soul (11th July 2011), StephenW11UK (11th July 2011)

13. Link to Post #727
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Lost Soul (here)
    Is the Lucia Rene and Inelia radio teleconference available somewhere for those of us who couldn't listen? TIA
    Lucia indicated the conference will be available on the web - I'm sure it'll be a bit of time though before its prepared. I listened to the whole thing (well most of it), and there were several parts where there was an unmistaken feeling of connectedness between some or many of the participants - at least that was what I felt. Check to Lucia's site occasioally for the audio.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (11th July 2011), Ernie Nemeth (11th July 2011), Lost Soul (11th July 2011), Yoda (10th July 2011)

15. Link to Post #728
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

The Lucia and Inelia Teleconference is available here:
    http://www.heartbeatofkauai.com/ads/...am-sat-7-9-11/

Press the last link and you will be able to listen to it (better right click and download it as an MP3)

~&^*~*&

Limor

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Bryn ap Gwilym (10th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (11th July 2011), DeDukshyn (10th July 2011), Ernie Nemeth (11th July 2011), giovonni (11th July 2011), iGnoramus_33 (11th July 2011), Jake (10th July 2011), Lord Sidious (10th July 2011), Lost Soul (11th July 2011), Muzz (10th July 2011), tessie999 (12th July 2011), Tigressa (11th July 2011), Yoda (10th July 2011)

17. Link to Post #729
    Netherlands Avalon Member _original_Starlight's Avatar
    Thanks

Having met Bill and Inelia and many more in Vilcabamba has woven a new line/thread for me!!!
    An honour!! Thank you!!!
    love
    Starlight

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to _original_Starlight For This Post:

Camilo (11th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (11th July 2011), GCS1103 (14th July 2011), Mother (11th July 2011), silvervioletrubie (12th July 2011), Yoda (11th July 2011)

19. Link to Post #730
    Ilie Pandia

Hello,

Here are direct links to the conference. You can download them or listen here.

Source: Part1

Source: Part2

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Ade (13th July 2011), Bryn ap Gwilym (11th July 2011), Carmen (14th July 2011), Ernie Nemeth (11th July 2011), giovonni (11th July 2011), Jake (11th July 2011), mab777 (11th July 2011), Muzz (11th July 2011), Nortreb (17th July 2011), Seeking (17th July 2011), silvervioletrubie (12th July 2011), StephenW11UK (11th July 2011), WhiteFeather (11th July 2011), Yoda (11th July 2011)

21. Link to Post #731
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,978 times in 5,652 posts

Can anyone advise if Lisa Renee and Lucia Rene are somehow related. I have listened to many videos of lisa rene on ascension etc, she is also a wonderful catalyst for The Lightworkers.

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Ade (13th July 2011), Ernie Nemeth (11th July 2011), Heather2017 (13th July 2011)

23. Link to Post #732
    Inelia

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    I wish I could have watched the video, Inelia, but alas I had to work.

Of course, since I have no access to credit, I cannot watch anything on the internet I have to pay for...

I can only imagine the spiritual impact the interveiw must have had. I think I may have felt some of it indirectly.

Peace
    It is available for free on youtube. No need to pay. At to Lucia's teleconference, it was also free and it will be posted on her archives soon.

And above on Ilie's post ^^
    Last edited by Inelia; 11th July 2011 at 16:18.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (11th July 2011), giovonni (11th July 2011), iGnoramus_33 (11th July 2011), MMA_Fan (13th July 2011), tessie999 (12th July 2011), Yoda (11th July 2011)

25. Link to Post #733
    Inelia

Thank you all for your amazing support. And the totally awesome questions and answers on this thread! It is such an inspiration to come and read everyone's contributions here.

hugs

26. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Ade (13th July 2011), Artemesia (25th July 2011), DeDukshyn (11th July 2011), EileenCookies (15th July 2011), Ernie Nemeth (11th July 2011), giovonni (11th July 2011), Hervé (14th July 2011), Jake (11th July 2011), Laura Elina (14th July 2011), Limor Wolf (11th July 2011), MMA_Fan (13th July 2011), Mother (11th July 2011), Omni (11th July 2011), silvervioletrubie (12th July 2011), StephenW11UK (1st August 2011), tessie999 (12th July 2011), TOTHE (11th July 2011), WhiteFeather (12th July 2011), Yoda (11th July 2011), _original_Starlight (11th July 2011)

27. Link to Post #734
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Hi Inelia and friends.

Great interveiw. There were moments when I felt a tremendous surge of energy that moved me to tears.

It gave me a lot of hope. Hope that in recent years I have been afraid might have been misplaced. I forgot that work on the spiritual level is not linear, and that the effects of such work manifest temporally in our world as a logarithmic progression.

It can happen tomorrow - or not. But it will happen.

Thanks again, Inelia.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

DeDukshyn (15th July 2011), Jake (11th July 2011), Sierra (14th July 2011), Yoda (11th July 2011)

29. Link to Post #735
    Netherlands Avalon Member _original_Starlight's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Inelia and all of you

After Vilcabamba all the tools come to us in a very rapid way! Listening to Lucia's wbcast with Inelia and feeling sooo much power and also need to share and receive!
    Now I am feeding in a meditational focus way the Ancient Templates which feel like such a gift which I would like to give on as soon as they are ready. Also started the ascencion101 course with John.....wooouw. I feel I want to UNITE all of our powers! But have to work on them inside as well! Thanks for sending the tools....lets share them here as well! I also like the tool Inelia is giving: I'm allergic to seriousness !!! ha,ha,ha,...YES humor and enjoyment is also a very powerful tool!!!

Love and SMILE at the same time!!
    Starlight

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to _original_Starlight For This Post:

Ade (13th July 2011), Ernie Nemeth (12th July 2011), Jake (11th July 2011), Mother (12th July 2011), silvervioletrubie (12th July 2011), Yoda (11th July 2011)

31. Link to Post #736
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think your right, humour has ever been Humankinds de facto defence against adversity. Bring on the 'cosmic tickle'!

32. Link to Post #737
    Thanks

Meditation & concentration for the non adept: I have incorporated Inelia's tools into my exercises, I particularly like of what I think of as the "Sun Diving Exercise".

Sun, Earth and Heart Center alignment exercise By Inelia Benz, for Ascention101.com
    http://ascension101.com/ascension-to...alignment.html

This technique was introduced in 1991 and after 20 years is timeless in it's wisdom.
    Exerpted fron Chapter 19 from The Only Planet of Choice ((I have the 220 page PDF, If anyone wants to private message me their e-mail))

on meditation:
    Tom: We would ask you to be in your chair in preparation for three minutes of your time before
    starting. Take in deeply within your system, breathing great depths and releasing. And when you
    do it think that one of us is now with you. And with each exhalation a disturbance within yourself
    is removed. Then you become a vessel of purity for identifying your true self, knowing who you
    are, your connection with us and the Universe - knowing that you have all that is instilled within
    you, encompassed in all that you are, your spirit, soul and mind, which continue on in all eternity.
    You contain all that is. Identify the power within yourself to create and bring into being the
    necessary changes for Earth to evolve to its state of paradise.

Be one that is ahead: not as an elite, more intelligent or wise, but ahead in being able to remove
    yourself from yourself, to step back and view the truth of your being. When you have done that,
    then in your thoughts, infuse all humankind and its youth with the purity of love and kindness,
    and all those things that have been entrusted to you the woods, plants, flowers and animals that
    create your paradise infuse them with the essence of your being. And in your thoughts, bring the
    message to all people that they contain within them the ability, with you, to bring about the
    necessary changes upon Earth, by protesting when a human is not in humanity to humankind.

You may incorporate that into a program that may be given to others as a form of meditation from
    us. Within your mind is great power, and within your mind you can produce the greatest of
    energy. It is not your physical energy that is great, it is your mind energy that is great. Your mind
    can bring things into existence, if it has the knowledge of how to do this, but it can also
    unconsciously bring into existence many things that you do not have desire to have.

If there were thirty-six with one mind, focused together, then the entire world, even the Universe,
    may be changed.

If there be twelve on the Planet with one mind, with the power of concentration, there is nothing
    that cannot be accomplished.

This is a repetition of the instructions in the preceding chapter, but the use of these colors has
    such results, that it's worth it...

Enter your meditative state in complete love, harmony, and peace. If it be necessary to do a pre-
    meditation, use any method you would need, if it be breathing, or sound, or color, or exercise,
    or quiet, for you to cultivate that state before entering meditation. We wish you not to look at your
    time-piece and say "Now sit and do". Also, you may visualize yourself, before entering that state,
    as being cleansed with the colors green-emerald, royal blue, and purple, showering down upon
    you: this will take away all disturbances of the day.

Take that cleansing into the Earth in purification, and then you may begin your meditation. And
    then view people with their light-energies consuming the dark and letting it filter out in light
    streams. Like this method: if you do it with a plant, have a plant in front of yourself, give it to it
    and it will osmosis it. That is a strange sounding notion?

on concentration:
    Tom: We will give to you an example. If you concentrate on what you wish to remember, to
    remember things in both your conscious and your subconscious, concentrate for thirty-six
    seconds, and it will not be erased from your memory. It may be brought forward from your
    subconscious. If you wish to erase what is undesirable within your mind, or your subconscious,
    or a thought that has been placed in your mind, or a personality difficulty that you are trying to
    eliminate, if you will concentrate for thirty-six of your seconds it is cancelled within your mind. If
    you think for thirty-six of your seconds that you are ill, you will become ill, if you think for thirty-six
    of your seconds that you are healthy, you will begin the way to health.

The masses that have been programmed by society, by governments, by religions, to believe in
    a rigidity of their prayers, have brought many things into effect. As an example it is a mass
    thought upon this world that all must age, that all must have illness, or that difficulty leads to
    further difficulty. These are the common beliefs that have been programmed into humans.

33. Link to Post #738
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    Hello,

Here are direct links to the conference. You can download them or listen here.

Source: Part1

Source: Part2
    Hi Ilie!

Are they available yet in transcript for deafies/Deafies?

Thanks, Sierra

34. Link to Post #739
    Ilie Pandia

Hi Sierra,

I am not aware of any transcript efforts. Sorry.

35. Link to Post #740
    Thanks

I will definitely listen to the conference, so many praises for it

Here's a question, there was talk of programs (energy constructs) and how we can get rid of them for example to reconnect with our Higher Selves, and backup programs to make sure that those "programs" won't be removed, kind of like the second in line soldiers to keep the fortress from being invaded in case the first line falls. And this is the part I'm a tad shaky on, I'm wondering, if there is a "program" that gives a false sense of awakening, a vibration etc. that we tune into, if these programs are removed or are in danger of being removed, like an emergency beacon almost, so we are lulled back to sleep to think we are in fact raising our vibrational levels, when we are not.

Just a thought that got triggered by some personal experience, or struggle should I say that sparked this paranoia, if you will, I think my instrument (my body) is out of tune so to speak , doesn't resonate right with me at the moment,

Any thoughts on this?

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Laura Elina For This Post:

58andfixed (26th October 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 58 FirstFirst 1 27 37 47 58 LastLast