+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 58 FirstFirst 1 21 31 41 58 LastLast

Thread: The Inelia thread

1. Link to Post #601
    Inelia

Default Re: The Inelia thread

Quote Posted by Newlyn (here)
    Hi Inelia.

You have some favourite movies, books, other media you would like to share?
    I'd say Avatar is one of my favourite movies. Books, I love Terry Pratchett's Disk World Series. I love art, music, photography and enjoy taking in the amazing human creations around the world.

Quote What is your take on this forum, what kind of people are here, and so on?
    I find this forum to be a great example of how one man's dream can become a reality. We are a great bunch of individuals with a huge amount of talent, knowing and potential.

Quote What do you feel about the human race as a whole? Just love, or some disgust aswell?
    I am the human race as much as the next person. We are all One really, the illusion of singularity is actually not very deep. No judgment in emotion about us.

Quote How do you know what is going on on the planet? Is it direct contact with god, or through information that resonates with you?
    Well, I purposely do not use the word god, because it is completely bastardized in so many areas and religions. I prefer Source, or Divine Consciousness. And yes to both of the above, combined with a huge amount of synchronisities.

Quote Love to you for stepping forward here. After the interview I was just sitting, looking in to a wall in a state of bliss and meditation, haha. I feel that it´s great to be alive.

Blessings
    Thanks you. The interview, of course, has nothing to do with me. I'm just the messenger.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Davidallany (29th May 2011), eddie1 (30th June 2011), HaveBlue (17th August 2011), Hervé (29th May 2011), jasonzwsa (30th May 2011), Muzz (29th May 2011), Newlyn (29th May 2011), Yoda (31st May 2011)

3. Link to Post #602
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Repost:

Hi Inelia,

I have sort of lost track of this thread so I'm not sure if this has been discussed or not, but what is your knowledge of Angels and Archangels? What is their part to play in regards to humans and our ascension?

Many thanks

4. Link to Post #603
    Thanks

inelia, what are your thoughts on "soul mates," or , "twin flames."? Are they real? Has any of your personal missions involved bringing such unions together? Some spiritualist material states that when a soul comes from the source it splits in two and later becomes whole after many lifetimes ready to the return of the source... Did this happen to you?

5. Link to Post #604
    Inelia

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    Quote Posted by Inelia (here)
    Hi Jake,

Yes! Going with the flow is totally the right things to do. It's important to allow yourself to feel and cry. Don't try to over analyze it, or suppress it. You are expressing a level of joy and emotion that has been suppressed for a long time!

A little exercise you can do which will make it a little easier while this is happening is to breathe light and love into your heartcenter, and as you breathe out, it expand outwards bigger and bigger.

Things might come up to be processed, continue the breathing exercise as it is expressed and released, no analysis.

This is such great news Jake :....)
    Thank you again, Inelia. 'No Analysis'. That is going to take some time to pull off. I have programmed myself to be as observant and analytical as possible. I know that sometimes trying to stay TOO aware of an experience will often create 'snags' and 'barriers' because i am not allowing the 'flow' to occur as naturally. Letting go, and relaxing into the sensations, and going with the flow will always bring about a more robust experience, but if I go 'too far' I will not bring back a solid memory. That is my experience.

I keep journals, and I recommend to everyone to start keeping journals of their experiences. I record anything, dreams, OBEs, energy body events, meditations,,, you name it.

As a companion to my journals, I have always kept a list of 'goals'. My goals being experiments that I want to do while out of my body. I have found that if I do not keep a running list of 'goals', then I will find myself wasting time while out of body. Not WASTING time, but if I don't get on to my next 'goal', I will just play and play and play,,, flying, putting hands through stuff, feeling the Astral Air, Messing with the cats in the neigborhood,,, etc. If I have goals that I am working on, then I will remember them while out of body and I can continue my experiments. I have done lots of fun stuff. Interaction with people/animals, I went to the moon (took me several tries) I went to the pyramids at Giza to explore, I have had time-slip events, I was able to find a person who robbed us one night, by simply following him home. If I do not have a running list of goals, I do not seem to remember the OBE as much, because it is without 'purpose'.

I find it fascinating that you do not 'do' anything, and that these energies work through you. i am amazed. You accept your 'missions' with no judgement or personal indignities. I seem to have to have something that I feel I should be doing BEFORE I travel OOB.

My question: Am I hindering the natural progression of my experiences by keeping to my goals? It seems that my 'goals' have been well thought out (from my linear physical perspective), but when I am without the physical 3d 'filters' that are gone when OOB, I am thinking and reacting from a more 'centered' perspective, and my 'goals' will seem silly. I mean they will seem VERY SILLY. It is like I am looking down at myself and saying, "Awww, that is so cute, Little Me is trying to understand". It goes farther than that even. Sometimes (while out of body) I will allow myself to do the experimenting that i have listed as my goals. But it always seems like i am indulging myself, when I shouldn't be. But when I get back into my body, that is all gone, and I am very excited (again) about my experience and my goal. I am aware of many dualities WRT OBE.

Have you ever had goals? have you ever experimented for yourself? BTW I love your exercise 'breathe love and light into the heart center, as you breathe out'.!!! It feels like I am blowing up like a balloon.
    Jake, thank you for a wonderful post.

I think that the reaction you have to your goals when you come back is very important. They mean something and also give you progress reports. This is something we all need I think. I've never really experimented as such, I did a few tests with another mystic to see how much we could accomplish with regard lucid communication, but that's about it.

And yes, keeping a journal is very important if one wants to do this type of thing. It's a habit that I need to get back into myself. Thank you for the reminder!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Davidallany (29th May 2011), eddie1 (5th July 2011), Yoda (31st May 2011)

7. Link to Post #605
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by raymond (here)
    Inelia has the right, of course, not to answer any of our questions but silence sometimes reveal more than actual answers themselves.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=koGnZg2kzxY

Love and Peace

8. Link to Post #606
    Inelia

Quote Posted by Nyce555 (here)
    Hi Inelia and others browsing,

I just watched your interview, which is great and gave me a spiritual stimulation. So thank you for that. Something that you mentioned in your interview really jumped out at me. When you talked about people being "blocked" from their mission/journey, it resonated with me. I have been feeling blocked for the past year or two and I am trying to advance spiritually. I am becoming frustrated that I can't see or feel my path anymore. I am attributing this too maybe fear and or negative influences.

Can you or any others that have gone through a similar experience give any tips on how I can break this? I feel like I have a lot to give to others to guide them spiritually, but I am having trouble seeing past this block. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
    Hi Nyce,

If it resonates, try the exercise here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post208859
    with the words "I'm blocked".

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Davidallany (29th May 2011), Hervé (29th May 2011), Yoda (31st May 2011)

10. Link to Post #607
    Inelia

Quote Posted by rupertreindeer (here)
    Inelia's interview has made me much more aware of more and more blocks. The veils are falling away.
    Could Inelia be a type of angel?
    I very much doubt it

One of my best friends is an incarnated angel. One can actually perceive her huge wings very easily, she's really, really amazing. And I did have an angel manifest to me as a kid. But that's a different story (I think one of my entourage put on a costume to make me feel better at that time).

But thank you.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by sambience (here)
    Hi.

Thanks Bill and Inelia for the great interview. Much of what Inelia shares about her how she came here sounds almost exactly like a few of the cases in Dolores Canon's 'The Convoluted Universe' series, which, by the way, I love.

I wonder if Bill and/or Inelia have read any of Ms. Canon's work, and if so, what is their impression of it?

Peace
    I've received a ton of emails talking about this, so I have to check it out. I am not familiar with her work, apart from one interview I watched. Do you have a reference?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    Hello Inelia,

I had a thought today that what we perceive as "dark" or "evil" entities are probably just teachers. They may be here to help those that what to experience the "victim" role. It may also be a learning path for them. (A different path for sure, but a valid experience nonetheless)

For example, I could imagine a discussion at a very high level between to "spirit friends":

S1: "Hey, I would like to experience the depths of darkness, see how far can one go... this is just another spectrum of experience after all..."

S2: "OK... you will need a victim for that! I will help you, since I want to experience how hate and hurt feels like. I promise I'll put a good show for you!"

S1: "OK... let's dive in!"

At this point S3 jumps in:

S3: "Folks... I'll come along to get you out of it in case you forget you are simply playing"
    I love it

Yes, with many beings this is exactly how it works. In fact, there are many who take turns, and then get into a cycle of abuse. And yes, sometimes it is another being who has to jump in to get them untangled.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Davidallany (29th May 2011), DeDukshyn (12th April 2014), Hervé (29th May 2011), Shadowland (7th June 2011), Yoda (31st May 2011)

12. Link to Post #608
    Thanks

I find it quite interesting that you talk about lucid communication! I have what is called "shared dreams," these are dreams where 2 or more people remember being in the same dream from the same night... or sometimes spanning over days. In my experience... the dream level of reality is a collective reality much like this physical earth plane. people can do this lucid or not. I have pages and pages of shared dreams BTW sometimes with as much as 8 people, and in many instances the people showed up "by accident".

13. Link to Post #609
    Inelia

Quote Posted by Orange (here)
    Hi Inelia, hope your well. I do have a few questions and thoughts to share and I hope you can share your opinions with me, i'd greatly appreciate it

First of all I'd like to say thankyou for your video interview. All of that interview comfirmed beliefs I've had from a very young age. Reading through this thread i now feel Comfortable with sharing some things that have been otherwise questioned and doubted in my life and now I can't feel anything other than relief that I may not be alone in what I've experienced. I've always though I was a fool or making it up or lieing to myself, and this thoughts forced on myself because what happened wasn't normal and would never have been accepted by your general society following main stream everday trends and beliefs. Just would never have been accepted.
    I've been following the alternative media since 2006 when i was 16. I often came across the love and light believers and never really went against it but it seems to be harder for me to ignore and now coming across you and finding you are a represntation of life full of love and light and the experiences you've shared with us are not too dissimilar to mine, although yours are a more radical version!
    My first part of my life I want to share is, when i was around 10 I often sat in a dark room and I'd say it was meditation but not a concious choice of medition and it's here I first felt what I know relate to and outter body experience although mine was more concentrated on what seemed to me floating round our universe just studying it's beauty rather than anything productive or of purpose. But as this was happening I'd feel so alone and I could feel that my body had feeling of like a sinking stomach, like depressing as I was doing this and it made me very emotional and feel like I was always trapped here and then whilst I was there I would always raise the question "why am I/we here?" and this question would always shot me straight back into my body and I felt it was becase that question depressed me so much that I was sucked back here by body.
    Does this above make any sense to Inelia? Have you come across a story similar?
    Also no more than a year or so later it got less and less frequent and now I'd say it'd be almost impossible to do this again unless I dropped everything and well my body or mind craves to be somewhere surrounded by nature and on my own to this. Is the my spirit wanting this or the driver or the mind or the body itself?
    Also do you advise anything after Reading this? Anything at all is welcome.

Anyway enough off rambling thankyou for reading
    I've not come across a story like yours inelia and I felt the need to share in order to maybe get answers into what was going on then as I feel such a whole left in my life from this confusion.

Thankyou again!
    It sounds very much like it was a "body fear" that stopped the process. I'm thinking this because it is very hard for the being to feel lonely, unless the person is very disconnected from source, but the body can feel loneliness very, very intensely. Have a look at the memory and see, did it become afraid thinking you were leaving it behind?
    If so, I would suggest to acknowledge this, give the body a big energy hug and let it know that you won't leave it all the way, or forever, but will be back soon. And then do a little bit more every time. It's like a good relationship between a rider and his or her horse.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Davidallany (29th May 2011), Hervé (29th May 2011), Orange (31st May 2011), Yoda (31st May 2011)

15. Link to Post #610
    Inelia

Quote Posted by Normalguy31 (here)
    Hey Inelia,
    There is a lot of info being brought to light lately about comet Elenin, Planet X, Nibiru. NASA has recently confirmed that there is a large comet headed towards earth that is going to cross Earth's orbit around the Sun twice called Elenin. The comet was found by an amateur Russian astronomer with the last name Elenin. It is hard to find any credible information on this man, and some believe him to be fabricated to keep the public deaf, dumb, and blind to the real story.

The "comet" was in line with the Earth, and Sun for the past three massive earthquakes, according to the information released by NASA. There is another alignment for September 26/27 of this year, but the "comet" is MUCH closer this time.

What are your thoughts on this large mass in space headed towards Earth? Have you heard anything recently about this ?
    I've heard of it, and if we are to take synchronistic events into account, when I was looking into this, my 4 year old walked in with a picture he had just drawn, it was a black ball. I asked him what it was, and he said, "it's the black planet of course, what do you think?" Did he pick it up from my mind? Possibly, or it could have been a clue.

I haven't looked at it since, but when I read about it, it appeared to be confirmed.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

If it was up to me, we would clear up all negative vibration from the planet in an instant. However, one of the rules of the game at this level is free will. We cannot enforce a transformation on another being unless they engaged in battle themselves (and had the intention of enforcing a transformation on the other party).
    Hey Inelia. What do you mean exactly by "engaged in battle themselves?"

Do you mean engaged in battle with negative spiritual forces outside them? Like how you bravely went into this mansion of darkness and granted clemency to the extremely dark being in the interview?

Or do you mean engaged in battle with negative spiritual forces inside themselves? Like how the yogis and monks of many estoteric traditions will troop off by themselves into the deserts or mountains and meditate in very secluded locations for years?
    Right, yes, I see the confusion in my sentence. I meant that the negative beings can't just be "removed" or "transformed", they need to engage, and more often then not, their engagement is a battle stance. In other words, they attack or try to transform the other party into a victim or into an ally.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Hervé (29th May 2011), Yoda (31st May 2011)

17. Link to Post #611
    Inelia

Quote Posted by K626 (here)
    Hi Inelia,

Is it safe to say you are still investigating the layers of your persona?

Peace

K
    Well, "persona" means (according to the web dictionary) "an actor's portrayal of someone in a play". In that sense, I don't play a character really, nor do I investigate that character's role. I am simply myself. However, I am still investigating my "humanity". A big part of my life has been exploring things such as why suffering exists and what for, how can fear be removed, and when it is healthy, what belongs to the body, the subtle bodies or the "big being (self)", why people have the need to have a significant other, how come tptb get away with implanting programs and physical implants on highly psychic individuals to stop them doing powerful stuff - and how can these be removed... things like that.
    How would these highly psychic individuals remove these physical and psychic implants from themselves?

I am very interested in this topic.

On a sidenote, why do you think people need to have a significant other? (I have my own answers already but it would be interesting to see your on this minor topic)

Do you think a significant other is an aid or a deterrent to enlightenment?
    First question, I am still working on the removal of implants. A very effective one is the firewall exercise, plus the fear processing exercise I have mentioned before. As to physical implants, I'm testing to see if those can be short circuited by pushing them to the limit. But I guess we need more volunteers to test that theory on

As to the significant other. I do understand that at a human level we function better when mated with someone with the same mission and vibrational level, or even with someone who supports us with our mission, or someone we can support in their mission.

The having a significant other is neither an aid or deterrent on and of itself, it's more like the type of relationship we have with the significant other which will be either empowering or disabling.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

DoubleHelix (29th May 2011), eddie1 (30th June 2011), Hervé (29th May 2011), MoSh187 (29th May 2011), nomadguy (29th May 2011), Yoda (31st May 2011)

19. Link to Post #612
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    Hello Inelia,

I had a thought today that what we perceive as "dark" or "evil" entities are probably just teachers. They may be here to help those that what to experience the "victim" role. It may also be a learning path for them. (A different path for sure, but a valid experience nonetheless)

For example, I could imagine a discussion at a very high level between to "spirit friends":

S1: "Hey, I would like to experience the depths of darkness, see how far can one go... this is just another spectrum of experience after all..."

S2: "OK... you will need a victim for that! I will help you, since I want to experience how hate and hurt feels like. I promise I'll put a good show for you!"

S1: "OK... let's dive in!"

At this point S3 jumps in:

S3: "Folks... I'll come along to get you out of it in case you forget you are simply playing"
    I came across a cute little story recently about that by Donald Walsh. Probably an old one for many here, but new for me.

It's well worth the read if you haven't seen it yet.

Cheers,
    Fred

http://lossofsoul.com/LIFE_IS/Story/soul-en.htm

20. Link to Post #613
    Inelia

Quote Posted by Little Ishta (here)
    Wonderful interview. It confirmed a lot of things for me. And I thank you for that. A lot of us are here to help. The mission that we were sent to do is not an easy task. So many blockages. But we are getting past them. Nice to see and know another "Chosen".
    Well, I don't think any of us is "Chosen" as such. I believe its more of our choosing a mission.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    <snip>

May I ask where you were living and why you were there at that time. You must have been a wee baby though. And Bill presumably didn't wear his famous hat. That's it! Now I know why you didn't recognise him. That's maybe why I didn't recognize him either. May you both prosper in all your missions on this Earth! I love you both.

Stan
    Hi Stan, I was living in Nottingham, I grew up there I was 23. And I think your theory was right, without his hat, how could I have recognised him?

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

aranuk (29th May 2011), Hervé (29th May 2011), Yoda (31st May 2011)

22. Link to Post #614
    Inelia

Quote Posted by dmarie (here)
    Repost:

Hi Inelia,

I have sort of lost track of this thread so I'm not sure if this has been discussed or not, but what is your knowledge of Angels and Archangels? What is their part to play in regards to humans and our ascension?

Many thanks
    Hi dmarie,

Do they exist? Yes, I believe they do. I do resonate with Doreen Virtue's work with regard angels. And my mother was featured in a book by another author of angels, Ambika Wauters, manifesting in real life. Her life was in danger at the time, and an angel appeared and protected her. I think their main role is that of protection and assitance. They are here to serve.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

eddie1 (30th June 2011), Hervé (29th May 2011), MMA_Fan (29th May 2011), Telepathic Intuitive (30th May 2011), Yoda (31st May 2011)

24. Link to Post #615
    Inelia

Quote Posted by MoSh187 (here)
    inelia, what are your thoughts on "soul mates," or , "twin flames."? Are they real? Has any of your personal missions involved bringing such unions together? Some spiritualist material states that when a soul comes from the source it splits in two and later becomes whole after many lifetimes ready to the return of the source... Did this happen to you?
    I've heard of that, and I really have no experience with it at all. Not part of my mission.

The way I saw it, there was one Source and all souls split from it. So, perhaps when two of the pieces start walking the same path, they meet and rejoin, making them more able and powerful in their roles. These are theories from someone who is new to this. When I came in, I experienced many more coming in at the same time, thousands [not necessarily in the same linear time/space, although it felt that way at the "out of time space" moment]. Equals in nature, different in roles. I sometimes tap in and see where they are at in their missions. Some were lost, in fact a lot were lost, too harsh here. Some fell into the dream, others are awake and working diligently away.

I find it quite interesting that you talk about lucid communication! I have what is called "shared dreams," these are dreams where 2 or more people remember being in the same dream from the same night... or sometimes spanning over days. In my experience... the dream level of reality is a collective reality much like this physical earth plane. people can do this lucid or not. I have pages and pages of shared dreams BTW sometimes with as much as 8 people, and in many instances the people showed up "by accident".
    yes, absolutely!
    Last edited by Inelia; 29th May 2011 at 05:54.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

DoubleHelix (29th May 2011), eddie1 (30th June 2011), Hervé (29th May 2011), Yoda (31st May 2011)

26. Link to Post #616
    Thanks

I sometimes tap in and see where they are at in their missions. Some were lost, in fact a lot were lost, too harsh here. Some fell into the dream, others are awake and working diligently away.

yes, absolutely!

wow, I had a few "aha," moments after reading that... Thank you. around the time I saw your interview., I awoke one morning to see your face in my dream vision! Other times I believe I felt your presence... and sometimes thinking it was all my imagination. However this post confirms some things for me... in any case then... . I just may be one of those souls.

Edit: was browsing the forum and saw at the bottom a total of 555 users were on the forum today... an amazing coincidence!
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 29th May 2011 at 06:49. Reason: fix quote'ing

27. The Following User Says Thank You to MoSh187 For This Post:

Yoda (31st May 2011)

28. Link to Post #617
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Regarding the work of Dolores Cannon and similars, here is my concern as stated in another thread:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Something to take into consideration with regards to hypnosis:

Here are the words from a very old oral tradition echoed to the ears of an apprentice to the Gypsy tradition (Pierre Derlon, Voyage au delà du Mental):

Quote “Never in my life have I ever used hypnosis as my masters constantly repeated to me that what destroys Man’s will, destroys Man. Hypnosis destroys consciousness of motion and therefore massacres personality. For hypnosis is to a man’s brain what drug is to his body: a poison which, by killing his will, enslaves his soul into only perceiving lies.

“The difference between drugs and mental disciplines is that drugs kill; whereas, whichever ascetic discipline chosen, it strengthens/empowers. Man is prisoner of drugs, he is the master of the disciplines he subjects his body to in order to free his spirit from the gangue he is prisoner of.

"Man is ignorant of the fact that he is both a machine as well as its mechanics. He distances himself from nature and resorts to artifice. Artifice slowly kills him."
    How to do it without hypnosis and/or Carmody's kind of determination?

Here is a site one can start from.

http://web.archive.org/web/201102081...xrevealed.com/

Do read what the guy has to say... and you may realize that it's hypnosis that creates and maintains the skull dwelling zombies also known as sheeples.

Hence, Inelia, any input regarding the above?
    Last edited by Hervé; 14th May 2012 at 05:32.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

MoSh187 (29th May 2011)

30. Link to Post #618
    Inelia

Regarding the work of Dolores Cannon and similars, here is my concern as stated in another thread:

Something to take into consideration with regards to hypnosis:

Here are the words from a very old oral tradition echoed to the ears of an apprentice to the Gypsy tradition (Pierre Derlon, Voyage au delà du Mental):

Quote “Never in my life have I ever used hypnosis as my masters constantly repeated to me that what destroys Man’s will, destroys Man. Hypnosis destroys consciousness of motion and therefore massacres personality. For hypnosis is to a man’s brain what drug is to his body: a poison which, by killing his will, enslaves his soul into only perceiving lies.

“The difference between drugs and mental disciplines is that drugs kill; whereas, whichever ascetic discipline chosen, it strengthens/empowers. Man is prisoner of drugs, he is the master of the disciplines he subjects his body to in order to free his spirit from the gangue he is prisoner of.

"Man is ignorant of the fact that he is both a machine as well as its mechanics. He distances himself from nature and resorts to artifice. Artifice slowly kills him."
    How to do it without hypnosis and/or Carmody's kind of determination?

Here is a site one can start from.

http://www.matrixrevealed.com./

Do read what the guy has to say... and you may realize that it's hypnosis that creates and maintains the skull dwelling zombies also known as sheeples.

Hence, Inelia, any input regarding the above?
    Hi Amzer,

I'm not at all familiar with hypnosis. The closest I got was the regression exercises by Dr Brian Weiss. Which I am not sure if they qualify. Does Dolores Cannon use hypnosis?

There are so many states of mind, that we call hypnotic. The masses are in a zombi like state, it is true, are they in a hypnotic state, and is this the same as is being used by certain lighworkers to get a person to find hidden memories? I have no idea.

Personally, I've always had an aversion to being hypnotized by someone else. I honestly don't even know what it is or how it feels.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

eddie1 (30th June 2011), Hervé (29th May 2011), MoSh187 (29th May 2011), Yoda (31st May 2011)

32. Link to Post #619
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,834 times in 3,731 posts

Quote Posted by Little Ishta (here)
    Nice to see and know another "Chosen".
    Ishta,

who chose ? What was the choice for which the choosing took place?

John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

33. Link to Post #620
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

As to the significant other. I do understand that at a human level we function better when mated with someone with the same mission and vibrational level, or even with someone who supports us with our mission, or someone we can support in their mission.

The having a significant other is neither an aid or deterrent on and of itself, it's more like the type of relationship we have with the significant other which will be either empowering or disabling.
    I've heard of that, and I really have no experience with it at all. Not part of my mission.

The way I saw it, there was one Source and all souls split from it. So, perhaps when two of the pieces start walking the same path, they meet and rejoin, making them more able and powerful in their roles. These are theories from someone who is new to this. When I came in, I experienced many more coming in at the same time, thousands [not necessarily in the same linear time/space, although it felt that way at the "out of time space" moment]. Equals in nature, different in roles. I sometimes tap in and see where they are at in their missions. Some were lost, in fact a lot were lost, too harsh here. Some fell into the dream, others are awake and working diligently away.
    I see.. If this is the case, then why do most monks in the buddhist traditions, not to mention most himalayan yogis, still remain celibate and refuse to return to the material life and get married?

If every human on this earth has a role to play and getting "mated" with someone else will help us with our roles, then surely the monks and the yogis, many of whom have done extensive meditation to connect to the Source, would leave their celibate monkhood lives and get into a marriage again.
    Last edited by raymond; 29th May 2011 at 07:55.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 58 FirstFirst 1 21 31 41 58 LastLast