+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst 1 5 45 55 58 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1148

Thread: The Inelia thread

1. Link to Post #1081
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

Default Re: The Inelia thread

I resonate to messages of clearing my old energies and embracing the new possibilities. Inelia sent this to her mailing list. I place it here in her thread with the expectation that someone else will find it as useful as I find it to be.

Quote The steps below will have a real effect in our personal lives, as well as on the planet. It is energy work. And when thousands of individuals join in one intention, real, tangible, shifts occur. This article is going to over 12,000 people, many of whom will forward it to their loved ones, friends or mailing lists. The website where it is posted has so far had nearly 2 million pageloads and nearly one million unique visitors. I ask you to become part of this healing process, and do the steps, share the article using email or your personal networks, and thus inform others about their innate, divine power of co-creation.

We are presently going through an enormous Human Collective transformation. As each of us raises our personal vibration, we raise the vibrational level of the entire collective. When this happens, people wake up. Lies get exposed, and corrupt systems break.

This presents us an opportunity to transform our systems.

There is no doubt about it. Our financial system is changing.

* Call to Action step One:
    Process your fear around "financial collapse". Use the Fear Processing Exercise. The full text for the exercise is available under Tools at the ascension101.com site. Process fear of losing what you have, your job, your home, your wealth, starvation, seeing your loved ones die, war, and any other fears that might come up when you think that the financial system will cease to exist in the near future. Process "helplessness".

We tend to externalize the reasons why our present financial system is corrupt, and basically designed to enslave. After all, we had nothing to do with its creation. We were born into it. And that was true up until a few years ago, when we started to wake up as a species and now, we can do something about it.

Now, we can transform it.

Money is nothing but the objectifying of a natural and free flowing energy of support and abundance that has been in the planet since time begun. We originally created money in a way that would allow for energy exchange in a precise and helpful manner. By creating energy exchange, we stay out of energy debt. Energy debt is not a good thing when we have it while living in a physical reality. You can inform yourself about energy exchange, and debt by reading the article Debt - A Link in the Chain of Enslavement.

By reconnecting with the true energy behind money, and healing our relationship with it, we can not only transform our personal support systems, but as awakened individuals we can also transform the planetary financial system to something which is pure, clear, clean, impeccable, and supportive of every sentient, and non sentient, being on the planet. This second part of it, the fact that as we heal our own relationship with money, we also heal and transform our system, has not been picked up by many. Which is why I feel it necessary to underline again here. And that is why I am asking you to take the second, and most important, step in this collective intention project.

* Call to Action step Two:
    Carry out the Reconnecting with the Spirit of Money Exercise for the next seven days. If you can, and feel inspired to, for the whole month of March. But, even if you do it once, that will help. You can find it under the Tools menu tab at ascension101.com. It is an MP3 file that you can listen to online, or download to your computer.

Two simple steps. Let's do them! :D

Thank you for your support and your continuing work to co-create an empowered human reality!

Hugs

Inelia

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

alxz (30th March 2012), CdnSirian (3rd March 2012), DeDukshyn (3rd March 2012)

3. Link to Post #1082
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Inelia is good stuff despite what others might say, she's got her head on straight. I wish she'd come and post some more here, but I've noticed lately that even though Avalon is supposed to be a spiritually friendly gathering that anything posted regarding some more advanced spirituality is quite often attacked without provocation. I'm becoming concerned with this trend ... I rarely even see Greybeard around here these days ...

EDIT: I see Greybeard is still quite active -- just haven't crossed paths with him lately I guess.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 3rd March 2012 at 02:50.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

bridgetlilstar (3rd March 2012), CdnSirian (3rd March 2012), Herbert (3rd March 2012)

5. Link to Post #1083
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

I think Inelia may appear fluffy and "love and light only" to some. I think her writings are more on the level of "it's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle...", so let us be the camels.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

DeDukshyn (3rd March 2012)

7. Link to Post #1084
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

Quote Posted by CdnSirian (here)
    I think Inelia may appear fluffy and "love and light only" to some. I think her writings are more on the level of "it's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle...", so let us be the camels.
    We bought my mother-in-law an aramaic translation of the bible 'cause she's into that kind of thing, and that passage translates as "it is easier for a rope to pass through the eye of a needle"...makes more sense doesn't it?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

DeDukshyn (3rd March 2012), Delight (3rd March 2012)

9. Link to Post #1085
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

lol, nice analogy - that's exactly how it seems. Its not that hard, it takes consistency and practice, and picking yourself up again, and again, and again, after each fall -- something Ive noticed Humans hate doing when it come to their own consciousness ... it is just alien or foreign to the average consciousness.

Edited
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 3rd March 2012 at 02:29. Reason: tiny edit
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

CdnSirian (4th March 2012), Delight (3rd March 2012)

11. Link to Post #1086
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Inelia's work has made a lot of sense to me. She also is willing to combine suggestions of others to improve. I've not gotten a negative from her work. I've found it helpful and illuminating.
    From the Heart,
    Wormhole

PS. I find camels and rope to go together quite well when trying to steer...LOL

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

bridgetlilstar (3rd March 2012), CdnSirian (4th March 2012), DeDukshyn (3rd March 2012), Delight (3rd March 2012)

13. Link to Post #1087
    United States Avalon Member highlyter's Avatar
    Thanks

Heart-felt!!!! Thanks to Inelia for connecting with Bill. Bill, thank you for interviewing Inelia. Avalonians, thank you for BEING.

"There is nothing so powerful as beauty in a wicked world"

A world gone mad has been had. Moving on.

The glowing has begun.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to highlyter For This Post:

bridgetlilstar (12th March 2012), CdnSirian (4th March 2012), Delight (3rd March 2012), Yoda (20th March 2012)

15. Link to Post #1088
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

We bought my mother-in-law an aramaic translation of the bible 'cause she's into that kind of thing, and that passage translates as "it is easier for a rope to pass through the eye of a needle"...makes more sense doesn't it?

LOl! Reminds me of classes ive had in the past with youth. We woould play telephone tag game...for those who dont know everyone sits in a circle, one person starts a sentence that gets whispered to each youth who then passes the "message" to the next youth. In 15 MINUTES, each and every time a message was twisted!!! Words were added deleted to mean a different thing altogether.

THIS LITTLE GAME...if one thinks about it...HOW ON EARTH...do we believe the authenticity of a "story" "truth" passed down hundreds of years when in 15 MINUTES the story cannot be kept in tact????? This pondering really changed my perception of knowledge and what we believe as real. LIVE THROUGH THE HEART!!! <3 <3 <3
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

bodhii71 (25th March 2012), CdnSirian (4th March 2012), CeltMan (4th March 2012)

17. Link to Post #1089
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

Inelia is organizing a Global Ascenson Center: http://globalascensioncenter.com

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

DeDukshyn (31st March 2012)

19. Link to Post #1090
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Some people sure feel threatened by Inelia, odd considering her message to people is to do better because you can do better. I watched her interview with Bill and quite frankly found her to be a non threat to any body and a voice instructing any one who will listen, to discern between what is good and what is evil and choose the good so as to make this earth a better place for every one including themselves. Quite frankly those adamantly opposed to Inelia just do not like the message and maybe even feel a little threatened by it. You can either take her or leave her, that does not cost a dime and there is no foul there. I Appreciate Bill interviewing Her and am thankful the vid is here to watch and enjoy. I have personally met people with the most extraordinary persona and abilities and have witnessed things that most people would flat out call me a liar too so as they say, C'est la vie.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rozzy For This Post:

Anchor (25th March 2012), DeDukshyn (31st March 2012), Matts (22nd March 2012), Moz (31st March 2012), sdv (11th May 2012)

21. Link to Post #1091
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Ok, After watching Inelia on other vids the power she draws on is Gaia, (the primordial earth goddess in ancient Greek mythology/religion). Gaia was the mother of all, Titans, giants, sea gods etc. Her chidren were; Uranus, Cronus, Pontus, the Ourea, Hecatonchires, Cyclopes, Titans, The Gigantes, Nereus, Thaumus, Phorcys, Ceto, Eurybia, Aphrodite, and Typhon.

22. Link to Post #1092
    United States Avalon Member Heather2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,834 times in 333 posts

Hi Rozzy. As I see it, divine mother energy is not the same as Gaia.
    As we free ourselves, we free others.

23. Link to Post #1093
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Actually, at Santa Barbara at the fifty one minute mark Enelia uses the name Gaia and "the beautiful light that touches us and goes through our bodies, which are a part of her".
    Last edited by Rozzy; 22nd March 2012 at 16:58.

24. Link to Post #1094
    United States Avalon Member Heather2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,834 times in 333 posts

Quote Posted by Rozzy (here)
    Actually, at Santa Barbara at the fifty one minute mark Enelia uses the name Gaia and "the beautiful light that touches us and goes through our bodies, which are a part of her".
    Sorry, should have acknowledged that Inelia does communicate with Gaia, the spirit of our Mother Earth. Also, I may not understand what you mean by "the power she draws on is Gaia."

Just wanted to say I don't think Gaia equals Source for Inelia.
    As we free ourselves, we free others.

25. Link to Post #1095
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Gaia is Gaia, there is only one Gaia, Gaia the primordial goddess, Gaia the personification of the earth, Gaia the mother of the gods. First there was chaos, then there was Gaia, other than that there is no other Gaia I know, except the Gaia theory (Gaia hypothesis).

26. Link to Post #1096
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

Quote Posted by Ascension (here)
    The Aramaic Bible is a keeper. I love it.

That means it's possible. You pass a rope through a needle one strand at a time.

Rich can also mean rich in ideas and rich in beliefs.

27. Link to Post #1097
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,138 times in 13,482 posts

This is what I had learnt many years ago:
    The "eye of a needle" was a historic term for the small door next to a city gate.
    Cities were walled, and during the day the large gate had it's two doors wide open.
    At sunset this gate was closed and any traveler who arrived in the evening had to use the normal sized door which was right next to the main gate.
    For his camel, which stood too tall, this meant that it needed to bend its front legs ....
    It literally had to get down on it's knees and then crawl through, and often it needed to be pushed as well.
    This shows that it was possible to enter the Kingdom of Heaven, but was was required was humility, a lowering of the self, as well as help from others.
    Last edited by ulli; 25th March 2012 at 08:45.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Beren (7th June 2012), bodhii71 (25th March 2012), DeDukshyn (31st March 2012), greybeard (25th March 2012), Jean-Marie (31st March 2012), Revere (16th April 2012), schneider (25th March 2012), StephenW11UK (25th March 2012)

29. Link to Post #1098
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

markpierre

The Aramaic Bible you speak of, is it a "Pe****ta" in Aramaic or an English translation of the Pe****ta? P-E-S-h-I-T-T-A

The primacy of the Pe****ta is often pushed but the Pe****ta NT is clearly a translation of the Greek, originally until the sixth or seventh century did not include 2 Peter, 2, 3 John , Jude or Revelation. The Pe****ta OT is a translation of the Hebrew text around the fourth and fifth centuries though some people try to say earlier. The Pe****ta OT is also influenced and corrected from the Greek Septuagint even though it follows the Babylonian Hebrew text. It also includes the long canon of The Septuagint, which means the books the western Church call the Apocrypha or Deuterocanon. The earlier Syriac speaking people used what is known as the Diatessaron which was a harmony of the synoptic Gospels for their NT.
    Last edited by Rozzy; 25th March 2012 at 13:56.

30. Link to Post #1099
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Kundalini = mother earth = Gaia = her = intermingling with the Goddess Gaia though the third eye. Mystical marriage of the Pineal and pituitary glands, oneness with Gaia, the primordial source.

31. Link to Post #1100
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satkirn (here)
    Like maggie just said you can get the course for free if you send her an email.

Thats what I did since Im a student and cant afford the course in at this time, Im really finding it very good, still in the process of it.
    Moreover not only does she offer this but also tools to work any issues with money so that you may attract this into your life, this is for free and you can access it or download it from her site.
    http://www.ascension101.com/en/ascen...dio-tools.html

Hope that was helpful, I really like her material but of course its up to you to decide weather you "click" with her or not. Theres a thousand paths, just choose the one that suits you best.

much love

oh and by the way has anyone here on PA taken part of the beyond mysticism http://beyondmysticism.com/ that inelia is run by her and Lucia Rene and 2 other women? Just wondering if anyone has anything to say about how thats going

This is similar to what happen to me...I was in a bad place (money wise) and send Inelia (or her staff) an email... after some time I got access to the material for free...with the condition that I would use it (study it).
    Something like this has not happen to me too often.

Love to all also if you don't agree.
    Moz

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Moz For This Post:

bridgetlilstar (1st April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst 1 5 45 55 58 LastLast