+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 58 FirstFirst 1 25 35 45 58 LastLast

Thread: The Inelia thread

1. Link to Post #681
    Thanks

Default Re: The Inelia thread

Quote Posted by sirac (here)
    Quote Posted by Tigressa (here)
    Inelia, thank you for clarifying some wonderful things here on this thread. If you are still replying here to questions or anyone can direct me if this has been covered, I would like to ask: How do you explain famous and popular past life experiences. E.g. Cleopatra or Judas. Is this a form of remote viewing? Is it archetypal soul drama playing out? Could it be the body having a memory? Thank you for sharing.
    could be all the things you said after remote viewing....{but definitely the others are in the mode of remote viewing, not remote viewing actually as it is a past event}.
    my teaching allows me to think, that certain men/women have sowed remarkably/dramatically into ..
    into the phase consciousness // sowing in the moment, altering the phase consciousness after...may be time-line effect...or for those not into timeline effects (apart from the Inelia 'forward'/temporary wave -possible- timelines) -merely a calling to each other before the moment of judgement (i.e.the implied is that the they element don't have the propensity/deadliness to alter too dramatically my conditions)-

so we can draw from them in themes,
    as say i'd suc from a philosophers tit

maybe if we go onto models as proposed in the anime Neo Genesis,
    fragments of all major consciousnesses are sowen into the next generation,
    This sounds really amazing sirac, but I must admit to having some trouble understanding you. I don't know what 'phase consciousness' means. Would you have a moment to expand on your comment? Thank you.

2. Link to Post #682
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

u holding me to my pc when i wanna go home,
    but i'll grant a part for now

phase is my own word that i sometimes use in isolation (when the paragraph context defines x/it) or before words.as here.

it's a recent writing word i use and i find it swift for hanndling many themes.
    i think i got it, cause recently my internship mentor turned to me writing comtempory interest subjects so-that he could better decifer and modulate the impact i was making with my work writing assignments............so i wrote on Paul LaViolette....
    and i was impressed by his term flux, as he described it that objects/entities (i'm not to specific not a physicist by training, but a good hobby for retirement) are always in flux, because as they present in the physical dimension, they have inputting dimensions from etheric fields (fields not observed by our mechana,..)
    so i thought about.
    in philosophy, especially since the turn of Adorno, (& some extend his association with Wittgenstein)...where language is seen for its limits,
    naming for instance
    nouns,
    but if we adjectivize a noun with the word phase, it comes to be understood that it is the thing then seen.
    or when it goes before a general word like consciousness,
    it is put there to mean that we refer to a certain part..or get into a certain window on the thing (so-that we might not be confused for over-generalizing...1st read without brackets, then if u seek more dimension to a part, read the brackets)....i don't know, in that i am influenced by what i've interpreted as Wittgensteinian windows.

thank-you for your kindness, i'll try & hit into the real issues soon.
    but my words are bait for my discreditors/detractors, its been that way since i've begun blogging

3. Link to Post #683
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

Hi this is my first post since joining. I was writing about something interesting that happened after watching the Inelia Benz interview when my reply was suddenly wiped off the screen. i am posting this quick response just to see if it posts before I begin to write the several paragraphs again.

4. Link to Post #684
    Thanks

I am retyping a message that somehow disappeared when I was just about done typing it. I have been a follower of Camelot and Avalon projects for some time but after watching the Inelia Benz interview felt the need to go through the process of subscribing to the Avalon site so that I may ask if what happen to me after watching the interview happened to anyone else. Let me first state that it is interesting that when a person brings forth material that the "Charles/Atticus type" view as a threat they immediately start to discredit that person. I must admit that as a person with two science degrees, I was at first skeptical when watching the Inelia video. However I have come to trust the information provided by these forums and after watching Inelia it felt intuitively that this was truth. I can only say what a blessing for the planet.

However, after the interview a "you tube" thread appeared above the video box with the title, "Inelia Benz a fraud". The video was made by a handsome, young man speaking with a British accent and in the background was a white cement block, sparsely furnished room. He spoke of how he knew Inelia to be a fraud. That she charges $99.00 dollars for a "reading". That no ascended master would ever charge for services, etc. After watching this video another thread appeared, as you tube does, this video was titled "Should the enlightened drink". In this video the same man now wearing a three day old beard, speaking now in a Russian accent with the same room in the background, goes into why one should not drink. All the while sounding very drunk. Also conversation can be heard in the background in what sounds like Russian is going on. Just wanted to make others aware that the discredit champaign has begun.

Clearly one more way of knowing that this material is genuine and causing some people concern. Best wishes Inelia, I'll be watching for you to come to an area nearby to attend your seminars.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

eddie1 (5th July 2011), Ernie Nemeth (4th July 2011), Limor Wolf (3rd July 2011), Lucc30 (24th June 2011), MMA_Fan (3rd July 2011), Yoda (24th June 2011)

6. Link to Post #685
    Thanks

This universe is like a chandelier and each living being is a light in it. .... God has created man to manifest his own glory, otherwise who could know this universe? Everything becomes dark without the lights in this chandelier. One cannot even see the chandelier itself. - Sri Ramakrishna

7. Link to Post #686
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 425 posts

It seems to be a "rite of passage" these days that anyone speaking the truth too effectively gets a smear campaign waged against them in one way or another! Well, at least it is better than being drugged.

My co-volunteer and I who were putting together what was promising to become a 3-day "nuclear freeze" concert back in 1982 were each drugged -- first me; I ended up in a mental institution, got out of there a few days later, fasted on water and juice to get the drugs from the hospital out of my system and then we were going to continue with our plans; but 2 days after that decision I got a phone call from the sister of my assistant telling me my assistant was put in a mental institution 200 miles away! That was in 1982 - nearly 30 years ago. It actually took me YEARS to realize what had happened, with the help of my brother. I didn't realize I had been drugged. It just never occurred to me. I thought I had gone crazy from not enough sleep or food and too much stress. But then I realized the whole pattern of it. I believe I was drugged by a letter that had been waiting for me that day on my desk when I got home from work. It was less than 45 minutes after I opened the envelope and held that letter in my hands that audio hallucinations began. Long story, but there is even a whole day I do not remember. A trusted friend told me that that day I don't remember I was saying things like, "Close the windows and doors - demons are trying to get in!"

Then to see how right after we decided to continue on our mission my assistance was hospitalized -- that is what really made it all come home to me that we were definitely drugged. She was a VERY sane and grounded person. It is sad, because I finally was able to reach her 2 years later by phone -- she was a state away -- and she told me she was still taking the drugs given to her at the mental hospital for fear she would go crazy again.

I talked to a life-long journalist/activist, who was actually the one who had recruited me to organize that concert (which never happened -- at least, not as a 3-day event with national stars as it would have been) and he told he me didn't think it was the government that did it. It sounded to him more like the nuclear industry. I have talked about this so little. It is so great to have a forum like this where I can speak of such things!

Anyway, here is the kicker: I feel certain I know who it was that drugged me -- who is also the one that wrote the letter: it was the "official" nuclear freeze person for the area at that time! He or his assistant! A double-agent, probably for the nuclear industry, posing as the most dedicated activist...!

After all that happened I felt so disoriented, humiliated and lost a lot of self-confidence. For years I thought if I didn't get plenty of sleep or got too much stress I might go crazy. It helped to realize that I had been drugged. I felt I had "lost face" with so many people as well. But then when I realized I had been drugged I felt afraid to be an activist anymore. I didn't want anything like that to happen again. However, in the past 5 years I have come to realize that I DON'T CARE. I MUST stand up for what I believe. Yes, I must choose my battles and hopefully with wisdom, but I can no longer base my decisions on fear. I must base them on LOVE...!!!

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Avocadess For This Post:

Andre (20th September 2011), Debra (11th May 2012), Donna O (24th June 2011), eddie1 (5th July 2011), Ernie Nemeth (4th July 2011), Fred Steeves (6th July 2011), Hervé (4th July 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (6th July 2011), Laura Elina (4th July 2011), LesliesFarm (4th July 2011), MMA_Fan (3rd July 2011), Ria (11th July 2011), Selene (5th July 2011), StephenW11UK (6th July 2011)

9. Link to Post #687
    Thanks

P.S. I hope my story there was not too "off topic" for this thread!!

I feel I should answer questions that may come in people's minds, like how was I the organizer of that big event if someone else was the head of the nuclear freeze here. The answer is simple: at first it was only going to be a one-night benefit at a rather small venue in our town. I contacted the organizer of the event and suggested the benefit and asked if he would help. He said no, he didn't have time for it but that I should just go ahead and do it by my own devices. Then after I got a stellar assistant and we got stellar volunteers with many abilities for setting up large events at our first meeting it was decided it should be a 3-day event -- because these people had contact with a large racetrack that would (and did agree to) allow us to use their space for the event -- a space the Grateful Dead had done a concert at before (and the owner of the track used to be a manager for the Dead). And others in the group had contacts with national stars (rock stars) that they felt sure would agree to play at the event. I tried to convince everyone that someone OTHER than myself should be the organizer because I had NO experience with this sort of thing, but everyone insisted it would not happen unless I was the organizer -- because "you are the only one that everyone trusts." Thus I felt I must do it.

Once the two "official organizers" of the nuclear freeze discovered that it was turning into a HUGE event, they started calling me on the phone non-stop both at work and at home saying, "You must not proceed. We need to have a steering committee meeting first." I was working full-time and organizing full-time when not at work and had little interest in speaking to someone who only seemed to want to stop me and I kept putting them off. And then the drugging happened.

I feel like it is important to share this story because it reveals that some of the TOP people in groups that are good causes clearly are double-agents for the opposite "cause." To learn it by experience can be quite devastating -- and as I said, I did not even realize this for YEARS...!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Avocadess For This Post:

Debra (11th May 2012), eddie1 (5th July 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (6th July 2011), LesliesFarm (4th July 2011), Selene (5th July 2011)

11. Link to Post #688
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi, I would just like to say, as I have just watched the Inelia video.

I strongly resonate with this being.
    I am not sure why? (?)
    But I would like to thank both Bill and Inelia for the video.

Peace be with you both.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Magus For This Post:

eddie1 (5th July 2011), MMA_Fan (3rd July 2011), Yoda (8th July 2011)

13. Link to Post #689
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

Quote Posted by Amysenthia (here)
    I am retyping a message that somehow disappeared when I was just about done typing it. I have been a follower of Camelot and Avalon projects for some time but after watching the Inelia Benz interview felt the need to go through the process of subscribing to the Avalon site so that I may ask if what happen to me after watching the interview happened to anyone else. Let me first state that it is interesting that when a person brings forth material that the "Charles/Atticus type" view as a threat they immediately start to discredit that person. I must admit that as a person with two science degrees, I was at first skeptical when watching the Inelia video. However I have come to trust the information provided by these forums and after watching Inelia it felt intuitively that this was truth. I can only say what a blessing for the planet.

However, after the interview a "you tube" thread appeared above the video box with the title, "Inelia Benz a fraud". The video was made by a handsome, young man speaking with a British accent and in the background was a white cement block, sparsely furnished room. He spoke of how he knew Inelia to be a fraud. That she charges $99.00 dollars for a "reading". That no ascended master would ever charge for services, etc. After watching this video another thread appeared, as you tube does, this video was titled "Should the enlightened drink". In this video the same man now wearing a three day old beard, speaking now in a Russian accent with the same room in the background, goes into why one should not drink. All the while sounding very drunk. Also conversation can be heard in the background in what sounds like Russian is going on. Just wanted to make others aware that the discredit champaign has begun.

Clearly one more way of knowing that this material is genuine and causing some people concern. Best wishes Inelia, I'll be watching for you to come to an area nearby to attend your seminars.
    he is doing an impersonation of a russian movie type accent,yes you are right when you say,"Just wanted to make others aware that the discredit champaign has begun. "

14. The Following User Says Thank You to the trojan For This Post:

Amysenthia (30th June 2011)

15. Link to Post #690
    Thanks

I loved the interview with Inelia also. It also blew my mind...!!! VERY cool...!!!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Avocadess For This Post:

MMA_Fan (3rd July 2011), Yoda (8th July 2011)

17. Link to Post #691
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Inelia you are such a beautiful creature, I can only hope that I will have the pleasure of meeting your astral self one day

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Titan Orion For This Post:

Jake (27th June 2011), MMA_Fan (3rd July 2011), Yoda (8th July 2011)

19. Link to Post #692
    Thanks

After watching Inelias video, this guys video came up. I couldn't watch it for more than 2 minutes as the negative energy coming in was so strong had to switch it off.
    I loved Inelia's video.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hamida For This Post:

MMA_Fan (3rd July 2011), Yoda (8th July 2011)

21. Link to Post #693
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

Quote Posted by Inelia (here)
    My body "intelligence" most certainly has had previous lifetimes on this planet. As to myself, no I have not. For example, I'd done quite a few lifetime regressions, and it took quite a bit of discernment to learn what was my own body's and what belonged to the persons around me. I will often speak about a previous lifetime when dealing with Body memories, as, in a very powerful way, they are part of my present make up.
    Thats interesting. I used to go through a process of conscious karma clearing. The stories that emerged, always seemed distant, like watching or remembering a movie. Over time I developed an theorie about how reincarnation does not exist. When born we resonate to thought-forms which were once intended, but never saw completion. We agree to complete them. With the agreement to complete the intention we also take the memory of the life that intended that particular thought-form thus creating the illusion of reincarnation.
    What do you think?

With Love
    Eelco

22. Link to Post #694
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Catsquotl (here)
    Quote Posted by Inelia (here)
    My body "intelligence" most certainly has had previous lifetimes on this planet. As to myself, no I have not. For example, I'd done quite a few lifetime regressions, and it took quite a bit of discernment to learn what was my own body's and what belonged to the persons around me. I will often speak about a previous lifetime when dealing with Body memories, as, in a very powerful way, they are part of my present make up.
    Thats interesting. I used to go through a process of conscious karma clearing. The stories that emerged, always seemed distant, like watching or remembering a movie. Over time I developed an theorie about how reincarnation does not exist. When born we resonate to thought-forms which were once intended, but never saw completion. We agree to complete them. With the agreement to complete the intention we also take the memory of the life that intended that particular thought-form thus creating the illusion of reincarnation.
    What do you think?

With Love
    Eelco
    Eelco, it would seem i agree with your theoretics.
    this is my first theoretic though; if we didn't have the hope of getting off this god forsaken rock, & going to a place like heaven, i beleive my psyche would totally crash.

that though, i am inpartial, i will consider everything and not worry to much whether my psyche pivots on that.

i know that we had a grand-uncle who died in the war.
    i saw his eyes in a picture....& loved it, very weird eyes,...i don't know what he was suiting himself too & what the times were,
    but i have a dream of sort of fighting a battle in relaxed mode, & as the options get smaller & smaller i kept fighting,...no fear entered my heart, then gone...or awake i was.

23. Link to Post #695
    Thanks

I have a question (to anyone really), well, I have quite a few of them, but this one pops out the most and I apologize in advance, if the question is long in form and if it is very uneducated, I'm not quite familiar with all the terms used, when it comes to these things.

I basically read through Inelia's website(s) and came across the term transformational lens, she (or you, I'm sorry , I don't know if you're going to read this), was talking of focusing oneself on another person with no intent/no judgement and so forth. Well, I've had something like that, more so, when I was a kid (sometimes now), but when I was younger, it wouldn't be a person that my focus would go to (it wasn't a conscious effort, I really had no control over where I was "drawn" to) and that I would observe or look at, it was spaces like rooms or "levels" (a very vague concept, but I have no other word to describe it) with geometric figures within them that were "connected" to each other. They would always be void of people.

Maybe this is something completely different, maybe it's nothing related, any thoughts or comments?

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Laura Elina For This Post:

58andfixed (26th October 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (4th July 2011), MMA_Fan (4th July 2011), Yoda (8th July 2011)

25. Link to Post #696
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

I do not do the level of work Inelia is doing but I have run across some very bad dudes from time to time. I always get the same instructions, pretty obvious too: Don't judge, hold eye contact only long enough, get out of there as soon as possible.

But non-judgementalness is a required part of any healing. If I judge then I take on the judged attribute. Healing is an energy exchange, where the exchange is one-way from Source, through self, to self.

Words are so material sometimes.

Peace

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (5th July 2011)

27. Link to Post #697
    Thanks

Dear Avocadess -

No, this is not off topic as far as I know. We want to work for a free planet and we have tried various things toward that end. Inelia's technique has great appeal for the very reason you write about. We need to stop the blocking of good works and the harming of good people, so we can re-create our world according to the 90 per cent of us who would live in love and peace and have no intention of harming others. Your story is where the rubber meets the road. We need to be free to build a world of kindness and live our lives in freedom.

Leslie

28. The Following User Says Thank You to LesliesFarm For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (5th July 2011)

29. Link to Post #698
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

Funny this.
    About a week ago i started up my conscious (for lack of a better word) Ascension again. I did a visualization/visioning meditation. I saw myself walking a light path. To my left and slightly elevated were loads of ancestors looking down on me. they felt like judges. to my left were loads of ancestors slightly below my road. they felt like the judged. I was thinking how i had to avoid either side and stay balanced on this road. In the end i imagined each of them cancel each other out.

With Love
    Eelco ( who felt like sharing this in response to the 2 posts above)

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (5th July 2011), Laura Elina (5th July 2011)

31. Link to Post #699
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

this thing of no judgement,
    it is my judgement that there is judgement,
    if one meets a really evil person on one's path, surely an evil person's spirit can tempt one to judge,....if this happens, it seems we submit ourselves to a 3rd source which would be then in arbitration of [the 2] our spirit's.......it could identify many things in common....it's just that the pathing of one is good, the other evil.....{but because of these submitted judgement points, oneself comes off second best}

if one is however beyond good & evil,
    believing that the maximum exercise of a thing always leads to good,(i.e. one has never suppressed themselves or exercised self-discipline to say what they should be),

then i think an evil person if they could avoid it, wouldn't want to meet with you.
    even tempting you would put them on a dangerous field of arbitration.
    so they would delegate there dirty work to the mindless doers, i.e. right wingers who would kill for any offense.

i know this is dense,.....but take it as a window you have briefly encountered into another view,
    ...perhaps it is dangerous for me to speak of dispositions of a type in open view.
    but just so-that it is on the record,
    & people don't extend themselves to too-many mistakes cause they in a 'mode of non-judgement'
    ....i believe these moments or encounters happen when their is an evenness in the phase spirit.

oh magneficent post CATSQUOTL, LAURA ELINA, & NEMETH,
    this is the spirit of it, describing...eluciting from our mutual experiences

32. Link to Post #700
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,920 times in 1,827 posts

Quote Posted by Catsquotl (here)

I used to go through a process of conscious karma clearing. The stories that emerged, always seemed distant, like watching or remembering a movie. Over time I developed an theorie about how reincarnation does not exist. When born we resonate to thought-forms which were once intended, but never saw completion. We agree to complete them. With the agreement to complete the intention we also take the memory of the life that intended that particular thought-form thus creating the illusion of reincarnation.
    What do you think?

With Love
    Eelco
    EElco, I have always had the ability to see dead people at times, or to sometimes get unsolicited communications from them. Any believable theory of non-reincarnation would have to explain I’ve observed to happen in the “lives” of dead people (i.e., after their physical death). Unfortunately, I haven’t as yet found a way to make such sense of any non-reincarnation theory, including yours – not without all sorts of explanations that would need to be provided with it, but so far haven’t been, as far as I know.

Part of the problem is that some of the issues involved are so abstract (to us in the physical world) and so subtle. For instance, the true nature of time is utterly different from what many people imagine. It has only tenuous links with what the variable t used in physics refers to. Again, the ability to distinguish between an individual after death versus that individual’s personality after death is a very subtle one. A few years ago I had a conversation with one of the most well-known teachers of astral travel. It was very clear he didn’t know there was any difference between them at all! He strongly denied that the two were anything but the same thing.

On the other hand, I would love to hear a theory of non-reincarnation that stands up to the facts as I know them. One reason is that the main (or only) explanation of “dimensions” is that they are like veils, or curtains. So, only when the 3D curtain gets lifted, at death or in astral travel or meditation, do we see the 4D world clearly, and so on. Yet I know that in some sense all the dimensions are already right here, despite the “curtains”.

So, if you can come up with detailed descriptions of what "life" is like for a dead person, I would find that very interesting. What did you see on the cinema screen after you'd come back from intermission, so to speak?

(Apologies to Inelia since this thread is primarily for her responses.)

33. The Following User Says Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

Hervé (5th July 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 58 FirstFirst 1 25 35 45 58 LastLast