Page 14 of 58 FirstFirst 1 4 14 24 58 LastLast

Thread: The Inelia thread

1. Link to Post #261
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 202 posts

Default Re: The Inelia thread

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    <snip> Why should an infinite being with awesome creative powers (like you and I and we all really are) be afraid of anything at all?
    I think that's the BIG question!! If anyone one of us could honestly say that, then I'm willing to listen. Unfortunately, I'm 99.49% sure (from the P&G HQ city BTW) that no one honestly can. Else, they wouldn't be here!

2. Link to Post #262
    Inelia

Quote Posted by Normalguy31 (here)
    Quote Where did they come from? Very good question. I work with an entourage, this is what I call guides and higher self, divine source, our selves from different timelines and future, as well as people on the planet who are also in the same "job".
    A very good question that pops up when we work with these beings, or even people we work with in our environment, is "are they really working for the light, or are they wolves in sheep's clothing?" And this is where personal discernment comes in.
    Can you elaborate any more about the entourage? Would any of these people in the same situation as you, I would assume incarnated in a human body, be familiar with anyone here at Avalon?

Would we also know any of the artists that you are working with? Or at least what medium they use, painting, music, writing, photography, acting etc. I am very interested!

And waiting on this interview is like a kid waiting on christmas eve for presents. Theory of relativity is killing me right now. haha

Much love as always, Matt
    The entourage are those beings who surround the person, provide protection, guidance and whatever else is needed. I once called upon a couple of really good cooks (from the "spiritual realm") to help me with a Christmas dinner. They whispered instructions to me throughout the entire procedure, and the result was outstanding.

I am not sure what you mean in the second question. Can you clarify please?

Unless a person reveals themselves publicly that I am working with them, I keep their relationship completely confidential, so can't give any names. However, the mediums are painting, music, writing and photography.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Dawn (26th September 2011), Nate (30th April 2011), shamanseeker (23rd September 2011), Yoda (30th April 2011)

4. Link to Post #263
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by perfectresonance (here)
    Quote Posted by Sync (here)
    I am an advocate for sexually/physically abused children in Central Los Angeles who averages ~65 hours of work per week on top of my own intervention design projects.
    I am broke and my batteries are low... but my primary wish is to serve underprivileged minority populations that are invisible to mainstream society.
    Although the work is difficult and unglamorous, it remains the most important thing I have ever done.
    I thank you for your important work.

Allow yourself time away to recharge. You are no good to them unless you can work from a place of peace and strength.

TRUST the Source to step in and deal with things in your absence.

You must take care of yourself first. This is far from selfish - it is essential to keep you in top condition to keep doing what you do best.

I speak as someone who has seriously overdrawn his own energy-bank-account a number of times before I learned to balance my life. It takes at least as long to recover from abusing your own body and spirit this way as it took to inflict it upon yourself. What you do is important, but you won't do it for very long, nor very well unless you recognise you should be a finely honed and hardened blade instead of dull edged and rusty...
    {Sorry, this is off-topic)

Thank you for your concern; It is very comforting to hear those words.

I know all too well about balance.

Unfortunately, in order to maintain my grant I am forced to keep up this workload. Strange to say, I am exhausted but full.

An evidenced-based intervention module of my design (which includes a major theme on meditation) is rapidly gaining momentum. It's pilot launch was two weeks ago and I have a rapidly growing support base; PhDs are clamoring to attach to their name to the project (where were they 5 years ago?) and it is being translated and back-translated into >10 languages. Many believe it could become nationally instituted.

BTW, the entire intervention is embedded within the context of an interactive children's book based on futurist themes discussed here at Avalon and from my own childhood. Kids LOVE it!

It is set on another planet where all species co-exist peacefully, except for some of their kids.
    Last edited by Sync; 30th April 2011 at 04:04. Reason: Off-topic Running Head added

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sync For This Post:

Alexandrian (30th April 2011), Anna (3rd May 2011), Billy (30th April 2011), Caren (30th April 2011), DoubleHelix (30th April 2011), jcocks (30th April 2011), mosquito (30th April 2011), NancyV (30th April 2011), perfectresonance (30th April 2011), sandy (30th April 2011)

6. Link to Post #264
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

Quote Posted by Inelia (here)
    From my perspective, Scientology was infiltrated, and Hubbard compromised, in the early/mid 60s.
    I think that's about right, Inelia. I first got involved with what seemed to be the inner circle (or close to it) of Scientology in the early 70's in Los Angeles, probably around 1973. At that time there were a good number of members who were pretty heavy duty coke dealers, many of whom were my "friends/acquaintances". They were definitely into big money, the control aspects of Scientology, developing their "powers", and boy did they love to party hard!

It didn't take long for me to come to the conclusion that these games were not to my taste. I had read all of Hubbard's books and was a fan of his initially because of his science fiction books, but I found Scientology interesting....until I met the people right around Hubbard. So by the early 70's it seemed to be very compromised.

Nancy

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Alexandrian (30th April 2011), araucaria (30th April 2011), Caren (30th April 2011), Hervé (30th April 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (30th April 2011), K626 (30th April 2011), kanishk (5th December 2011), Spirithorse (30th April 2011), Yoda (30th April 2011)

8. Link to Post #265
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by ace (here)
    Hi Inelia
    Thank you for the link you provided.

http://exscn.net/content/view/68/102/

I have noticed both you and Bill have Broke bread with the same mutual friend.
    Terril Park.

Back in November 2005 Bill attended a mini FZ conference in an East Grinstead Coffee Shop.
    http://www.arovast.co.uk/gatwick05.htm

Then back in April\May 2008 Terril Park Visited you at your home.
    http://forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=95595&postcount=2

I also see you felt you were scammed out of 3000 inheritance money
    http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.ph...149#post183149

Did you manage to recover that money?

Kind Regards
    Ace
    Nice search ACE

9. Link to Post #266
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

Sync - Good luck with everything, your work is important, draining yet fulfilling, understood, glad to hear that this forum helps you decompress and recharge, you aren't alone brother.

Perfectresonance - another string of lovely posts, thanks !

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

Caren (30th April 2011), perfectresonance (30th April 2011), Yoda (30th April 2011)

11. Link to Post #267
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,710 times in 8,942 posts

Quote From Inelia post

The entourage are those beings who surround the person, provide protection, guidance and whatever else is needed. I once called upon a couple of really good cooks (from the "spiritual realm") to help me with a Christmas dinner. They whispered instructions to me throughout the entire procedure, and the result was outstanding.

Unless a person reveals themselves publicly that I am working with them, I keep their relationship completely confidential, so can't give any names. However, the mediums are painting, music, writing and photography
    This Christmas dinner instructions being wispered to you from another realm does not make sense to me Inelia. Why such energy would be spent into asking for cooking/dinner instructions when it is so easy to access the internet for it? Why would high beings from another realm be interested in what you cook for dinner (unless your are receiving the Rothchilds and puttiing something special in the food lol)? Unless they are from a lower realm, not higher.

You gave us very nice representation of what it is to be a judgment less spiritual figthter, but this one I truly don't catch. Help here please.

12. Link to Post #268
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

Sorry I cannot help but have a little say here. I do exactly the same thing when I cook. Every time I follow a recipe from the internet, a book etc they taste horrible. The food does not turn out at all to my taste. I cater a lot for parties, health food shops etc. I am a very famous cook in this area and all my recipes come from the ether. When i am cooking I ask for receipes to be downloaded from the spirit realm, and ideas just jump into my head. A bit more of this, less of that etc. The end result, amazing. People just love my cooking. I have been cooking for 20 years and people just rave about the taste, the original ideas etc. I always say I have a cooking guide to help me create these heavenly delights. Maybe that helps you understand another perspective of the same thing.

13. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

Anna (3rd May 2011), Carmen (30th April 2011), Charlie Pecos (1st May 2011), DoubleHelix (30th April 2011), Flash (30th April 2011), Lifesong (30th April 2011), Miller (30th April 2011), NancyV (30th April 2011), pilotsimone (30th April 2011), shamanseeker (23rd September 2011), StephenW11UK (19th June 2011), Yoda (30th April 2011)

14. Link to Post #269
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    This Christmas dinner instructions being wispered to you from another realm does not make sense to me Inelia. Why such energy would be spent into asking for cooking/dinner instructions when it is so easy to access the internet for it? Why would high beings from another realm be interested in what you cook for dinner
    A fascinating question.

I haven't asked Source for help for a long, long time.

Mostly because I don't want to ask for trivial things, and

I have this weird sense that I don't want to use all my bullets for fun when I may end up in a gun fight later.

As a father I don't want to be the child that wears down the parent with continuous requests for - essentially trivial - things

Does that makes sense?

-----

Question for Inelia: Does this process work in reverse? Do your spiritual helpers need your help too? Or is this always a one-way deal?

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to perfectresonance For This Post:

Nate (30th April 2011), Spirithorse (30th April 2011), Yoda (30th April 2011)

16. Link to Post #270
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Inelia (here)
    This brought me a big déjà vu smile

Back in '06 I got in my car and decided to drive to a specific pizza place that I knew was somewhere west of Dallas, but I didn't know exactly where. In my excited "source-like" state I just took off south from McKinney then turned right to head west. There was an enlightened/humorous conversation going on in my head that I could only describe as my higher self having a conversation with itself (entourage?). It felt like when you talk to yourself, a bit schizophrenic, only times 100... and divine comedy making you laugh along the way. The spirits/voices in my head (or whatever you call them), would say something then I would move my head to a billboard on the side of the road to read it and it said something that would perfectly compliment what the voices in my head were entertaining me with. It was very surreal but not unexpected as at this point it was happening all the time.

Next thing you know I'm at the specific pizza place I wanted to try out, without ever even considering where I was going due to the hilarious divine conversation going on in my head.

That's the best I can explain it. The pizza was delicious.

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nate For This Post:

7eagle14 (30th April 2011), Alexandrian (30th April 2011), Caren (4th May 2011), jcocks (30th April 2011), Lifesong (30th April 2011), loveandgratitude (30th April 2011), NancyV (30th April 2011), pilotsimone (24th June 2011), Spirithorse (30th April 2011), Yoda (30th April 2011)

18. Link to Post #271
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Inelia

I sense that your immediate influence upon this forum has been to focus awareness on self empowerment and the potential that lies within each of us to expand and evolve. Having stood on the sidelines here and witnessed the general discordant vibe of confusion and fear over the last few months caused by misguided attention towards the perceived activities and agendas of certain groups - you’re a real breath of fresh air.

I’m having a lot of fun surfing the waves of energy that are sweeping over this little planet. We’re on a rising tide of consciousness and the real party hasn’t started yet. In fifty or sixty years from now, I believe we’ll hardly recognise ourselves.

One such wave is the teachings of Abraham. I’m particularly impressed by the way Esther and Jerry Hicks are allowing this view from Source to ooze out. I resonate very strongly with their premise that we are creating our own reality and no one else can create for us. It is only our attention to things (wanted or unwanted) that, by the power of our focussed thoughts and the response from Source energy in accordance with the universal law of attraction, draws them into our experience. And we are totally free to choose where we focus our own thoughts.

The vibe I sense from you is a very similar energy, although obviously more focussed in the human condition in this timeline.

I’m looking forward to hearing more from you and catching a ride on your wave.

Have a great day.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spartacus For This Post:

777 (30th April 2011), Caren (4th May 2011), NancyV (30th April 2011), Yoda (30th April 2011)

20. Link to Post #272
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Quote From Inelia post

Unless a person reveals themselves publicly that I am working with them, I keep their relationship completely confidential, so can't give any names. However, the mediums are painting, music, writing and photography
    This Christmas dinner instructions being wispered to you from another realm does not make sense to me Inelia. Why such energy would be spent into asking for cooking/dinner instructions when it is so easy to access the internet for it? Why would high beings from another realm be interested in what you cook for dinner (unless your are receiving the Rothchilds and puttiing something special in the food lol)? Unless they are from a lower realm, not higher.

You gave us very nice representation of what it is to be a judgment less spiritual figthter, but this one I truly don't catch. Help here please.
    You know, have you considered that they may really enjoy helping her cook? Who are you to say they can't help? It would sure beat the hell out of solving everyones' "my lfe is such a mess" issues all the time. They'd consider it R&R. Personally, I'd have to fully channel those spirits and have them work through my body because I can't cook for sh*t :D

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Charlie Pecos (1st May 2011), Nate (30th April 2011), shamanseeker (23rd September 2011), Yoda (30th April 2011)

22. Link to Post #273
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

Default Questions

Hi Inelia,
    I have some questions about your comments made here and on other foren.
    I see a stark discrepancy and inconsistency between your statements here and there, and I thought it would be good to mention these.
    {mod edit: removed a link to some vitriol posted elsewhere - Dennis}

Here on Avalon you claim that you a bretharian, that you can survive without food and that you are only eating because you like it.
    But on you own blog you said :

“At a certain point you will find that all these things are irrelevant. Eating habits, moral habits, toxins, they can all be bypassed. But it takes a very strong spirit. Personally speaking, I am not that strong.”
    Link: http://inelia.blogspot.com

Can you please explain that obvious discrepancy within your own words?
    For how many days in row have you not eaten anything?

In a previous post you mentioned a kind of body “memory”.
    I thought that the body is newly created for the soul to inhabit it. There should not be any “memory”, as it is created absolutely newly. That’s what is commonly known and accepted. The spirit imprints on the new body, not the other way around. Later there is a mutual exchange of influences.
    In this light I can not understand your statement here:

“When I recalled that previous Scientology experience it was as an American man, or at least I had a lot of affinity for the country, and
    my death was allegedly suicide but was not.
    I had a red sports car and possibly a boat too and I think a wife (Jenny perhaps?) and think I might have been injured during WWII.”

Link: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=3760 Post 21

How can you carry these memories through into your current existence?
    Please comment on that.

In your interview with L. Renee you claim to remember several incidents during your interaction with Lucia Renee, while Lucia clearly says several times that she can not remember anything like that to happen.
    This comes along as very strange to me.
    Your reply to Lucias comment (of not remembering) was something like:

”The remembering happens on a need to know basis!” .

How is it possible that the other person can not remember something so important?
    Who or what has blocked the memory? If so, why? You mentioned it to Lucia, so it was not a matter of secrecy.

In that interview you say that you do a hit and run tactic and then hide behind a false identity. You call it something like “doing the red cardinal”. My understanding is that you are creating a false impression to mislead the person you have attacked, in order to avoid counter-attacks.
    Why would that be necessary, as you claim to be protected by - what you call - the “divine mother”?

Further you say, that some “evil” people you would like to be dealt with, are left alone by the “divine mother”, and that you can not understand why.
    Is it not also possible that someone else is “doing the divine mother” on you, just the same way as you are “doing the red cardinal”?

Do you remember the old Christian saying:
    “The one who lives by the sword will die by the sword?”, which is another description for karmic repercussion.

Can your activities not be described as “living by the sword”?

All the best,
    Last edited by Dennis Leahy; 30th April 2011 at 13:29. Reason: {mod edit: removed a link to some vitriol posted elsewhere - Dennis}

23. Link to Post #274
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

This Christmas dinner instructions being wispered to you from another realm does not make sense to me Inelia. Why such energy would be spent into asking for cooking/dinner instructions when it is so easy to access the internet for it? Why would high beings from another realm be interested in what you cook for dinner
    A fascinating question.

I have this weird sense that I don't want to use all my bullets for fun when I may end up in a gun fight later.

As a father I don't want to be the child that wears down the parent with continuous requests for - essentially trivial - things

Does that makes sense?

-----

Question for Inelia: Does this process work in reverse? Do your spiritual helpers need your help too? Or is this always a one-way deal?
    That's a very human way to feel, but we've essentially got "unlimited ammo", so to speak (from my understanding)..... And there's nothing our guides like to do more than to help us - thet's what they signed up for. A few little 'lighter', more 'trivial' tasks are actually a relief for them, since so much of what they deal with is the heavy stuff.....

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Alexandrian (30th April 2011), Charlie Pecos (1st May 2011), NancyV (30th April 2011), Nate (30th April 2011), perfectresonance (30th April 2011), Yoda (30th April 2011)

25. Link to Post #275
    Thanks

I'm not sure it works that way. The source is infinite, and often you can't help it but to be blessed and divinely entertained by it's presence.

If you're at the point where you are connected to the source, everything will flow in the most efficient way. There will be subtle signs pointing towards the direction you are supposed to take.

The only personal example I can think of is when I wanted to see my favorite music band in Texas in '06. I drove all the way to Austin to see them but the show was canceled due to the lead singer being sick. When they happened to play in Dallas I had no tickets but decided to go downtown anyway in hopes of getting lucky. By the time I parked the opening band was already done and my favorite band had taken the stage. As I was running across the street, a homeless man shouted, "You're one of us!" Intrigued, I headed towards him. He explained how the Dallas police were forbidding him from collecting empty cans around the theater that he wanted to recycle for cash. They let him keep what he had already collected, but it sounded absurd that they would keep him from cleaning up the place due to some strange technicality. I sympathized with him for a few minutes then headed towards the door of the amphitheater. The moment I got to the front doors, a gentleman walked out and asked if I wanted his ticket for $20, less than half of face value. I was sure to see if the ticket was legit by giving it to the clerk first, which see accepted. I handed him $20 which caused the clerk to yell out "You can't do that!" in a very angry face. In an instant she stepped aside to let me in. I'm positive that if I had not followed the subtle signs of the source by interacting with the homeless man, I would have never got to see my favorite band on that day in Dallas.

Point being, the source's well won't ever run dry, so don't be afraid of tapping it when you are in it's presence. I hope I'm not wrong!
    Last edited by Nate; 3rd May 2011 at 01:55.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nate For This Post:

Caren (4th May 2011), Charlie Pecos (1st May 2011), Dawn (26th September 2011), NancyV (30th April 2011), perfectresonance (30th April 2011), Yoda (30th April 2011)

27. Link to Post #276
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nate (here)

Point being, the source's well won't ever run dry, so don't be afraid of tapping it when you are in it's presence. I hope I'm not wrong!
    You're not. This is the way we're supposed to live - eternally connected to the universal spirit and guided by its' prescence. Ask for as much help as you need, as it will always be given, and they will be ecstaric that we're actually listening! So many people get advice from source and don't listen when it is given.....

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Dawn (26th September 2011), Lifesong (30th April 2011), Nate (30th April 2011), perfectresonance (30th April 2011), pilotsimone (24th June 2011), Snookie (12th October 2013), Yoda (30th April 2011)

29. Link to Post #277
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jcocks (here)
    So many people get advice from source and don't listen when it is given.....
    Very true. Or we ask the source for direction but then turn around, leaving our state-of-mind and focusing our eyes and ears towards the physical reality around us, such as raising children. With so many distractions around us, it's hard to lay blame.

Ask for as much help as you need
    Agreed.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nate For This Post:

Artemesia (20th May 2011), Yoda (30th April 2011)

31. Link to Post #278
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nate (here)
    So many people get advice from source and don't listen when it is given.....
    Very true. Or we ask the source for direction but then turn around, leaving our state-of-mind and focusing our eyes and ears towards the physical reality around us, such as raising children. With so many distractions around us, it's hard to lay blame.

Ask for as much help as you need
    Agreed.
    Agree also, I ask "source" ALL THE TIME, not just asking, but "conversing", having interaction, even having fun. "Source" for me is at this moment my HS, and it is always available and ready to provide advice, comments, humor and support!
    cheers,

David

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to David Topí For This Post:

Bea (2nd May 2011), Caren (4th May 2011), Charlie Pecos (1st May 2011), NancyV (30th April 2011), perfectresonance (30th April 2011), pilotsimone (30th April 2011), shamanseeker (23rd September 2011), Yoda (30th April 2011)

33. Link to Post #279
    France Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,430 times in 288 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    --------

Hi, All:

Here is a most remarkable and inspiring story I would like to share. It leaves me speechless.
    "The Dark Side of the White Lady" is a National Film Board of Canada documentary concerning what really happened to Father Miguel (Michael) Woodward and hundreds of other victims at the hands of General Pinochet's goons in Valparaiso Chile, in September of 1973.

A must see.

http://www.nfb.ca/film/dark_side_of_...ite_lady_film/

Ace
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 17th June 2011 at 04:23. Reason: trim quoted material

34. Link to Post #280
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

A few words on these different memory lines…

I am gonna draw from a very old Gypsy tradition (Pierre Derlon; Tradition Occultes des Gitans) which summarizes Man as:

“The figure 3 and its geometrical transcription – the triangle -- means “Life.” Numerous jewelries are constructed around that number. According to Tzigans, Man as a whole is constituted of a body which rots, a spirit which persists and an immaterial body as an interface between these two.”

That’s the “body-mind-spirit” thing that’s being trashed around.

It’s a trinity constituted of elements which are independent of each other and thrown together to make up a human being. This is represented in the universal “Triskel” with three independently originated spirals joining together to form a central triangle. Later traditions omitted the generating spirals to only keep the central composite triangle.

From there, we end up with three independent memory lines; one genetic, one spiritual and one from the interface. Hence the confusion as to whose memories one is accessing through whichever method.

Here is a quick rundown of the complexity that can be achieved with such combinations:

Genetic/biological line memories: retains its own experiences PLUS the experiences of the mind-interfaces which have influenced its lineage PLUS the memories of the various spirits which have influenced the other two along that same lineage.

Rotate the above scenario for the mind line of memories and the spirit line of memories… you might find that the yarn that has been gone through by a few alley cats is kiddy stuff to unravel…

Hence the $64,000 question:

“Which question’s answer is worth knowing?”

Biologist and geneticists as well as genealogists would go for the genetic line.

Psychology and related fields have gone after the interface line but with a strong leaning on the genetic one.

Religions and philosophies have been distorting the spirit line for eons… George W. Hoover’s “The Biggest Secret.”
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

AwakeInADream (22nd January 2013), Cara (13th December 2015), Chester (3rd June 2012), Daughter of Time (22nd January 2013), Donna O (30th April 2011), pilotsimone (30th April 2011), Twelvestrand (22nd January 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 58 FirstFirst 1 4 14 24 58 LastLast