1. Link to Post #901
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Inelia thread

oh thats the last one ever

no information to share

just showin what goes on in my head.
    i need never expand on even a small definition fragment
    i just hope to show the quandry of processing reality. well do so elsewhere[okay]. not proces s to learn but process to be. BYE FOREVER HERE. i just saw. last i needed to see, or to be seen of actual energy set in by this signiture. i still keep it , but u dont see it.....(how do we request that thing?_the one offered, i see not common space for such a request..as soon as i set in with a logistics bridge i am as a man stepping on a bridge causing fire...burning it, i take it now cause it sets back on saying i can go but u can't follow __this statement implodes)
    Last edited by sirac; 24th September 2011 at 22:47.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sirac For This Post:

Tarka the Duck (25th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #902
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sirac (here)

no information to share

i just hope to show the quandry of processing reality. well do so elsewhere[okay]. not proces s to learn but process to be. BYE FOREVER HERE. i just saw. last i needed to see, or to be seen of actual energy set in by this signiture. i still keep it , but u dont see it.....(how do we request that thing?_the one offered, i see not common space for such a request..as soon as i set in with a logistics bridge i am as a man stepping on a bridge causing fire...burning it, i take it now cause it sets back on saying i can go but u can't follow __this statement implodes)
    Sirac,
    be in peace!
    Wanna save the planet? Recycle your mind!

4. Link to Post #903
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

no information to share

oh this was posted in the sequence when somebody pm'ed me to say.....do u think it is a good idea to be here in your present stage of ..spir development {plus other logistical branch sets like maybe finding another forum..}
    anycase i replied: Okay take it. for i was at that note
    what i meant by inspecificity of narrative based describable was this: for those with vibration frequency that could not be here....so flocking here there and such forth, two stood out...'with source' {negative energy aspect was their tooin Inelia's describle} and future.(perhaps reality reincarnation here)
    this caused panic for i knew not neither....choosing each one would cause panic for now

i know the thing of august. it must have been a month when all potential timelines stood together.

anycase...
    u can take this back
    (i.e. like a general saying...yeah, i don't need my armies there anymore)
    i'll ping elsewhere.
    not comment on interviews opennly as here ever. decided
    and u guys can go forth with your ... {well i can't transliterate socion language basings...u give the they move....but u guys may not know if my word is honest....but that is the shift and my inclarity on information aswell. ....scared of being energetically disturbed and dieing, other ba tar s have caused socionic problems for me potentially again, by blocking direct advancement path on a thing i needed to do this weekend,just need to sit and relax and think what else i can do now}

so gone here. have it back kindly. (oh and thanx mother type person)

5. Link to Post #904
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

--[thank-u , a further thread voice that u cannot hear .. indeed this goes with the 8 of the snake]--
    this can come now too,

Go Rin No Sho - book 5
    THE BOOK OF THE VOID:

The Ni To Ichi Way of strategy is recorded in this the Book of the Void.

What is called the spirit of the void is where there is nothing. It is not included in man's knowledge. Of course the void is nothingness. By knowing things that exist, you can know that which does not exist. That is the void.

People in this world look at things mistakenly, and think that what they do not understand must be the void. This is not the true void. It is bewilderment.

In the Way of strategy, also, those who study as warriors think that whatever they cannot understand in their craft is the void. This is not the true void.

To attain the Way of strategy as a warrior you must study fully other martial arts and not deviate even a little from the Way of the warrior. With your spirit settled, accumulate practice day by day, and hour by hour. Polish the twofold spirit heart and mind, and sharpen the twofold gaze perception and sight. When your spirit is not in the least clouded, when the clouds of bewilderment clear away, there is the true void.

Until you realise the true Way, whether in Buddhism or in common sense, you may think that things are correct and in order. However, if we look at things objectively, from the viewpoint of laws of the world, we see various doctrines departing from the true Way. Know well this spirit, and with forthrightness as the foundation and the true spirit as the Way. Enact strategy broadly, correctly and openly.

Then you will come to think of things in a wide sense and, taking the void as the Way, you will see the Way as void.

In the void is virtue, and no evil. Wisdom has existence, principle has existence, the Way has existence, spirit is nothingness.

Twelfth day of the fifth month, second year of Shoho (1645)

Teruo Magonojo for SHINMEN MUSASHI
    i don't know emotions are like a spiral.

since i carry many domain and constantly try to balance everything,
    when something unexpected shoots me on one foot {ryhme makes this inspecific: i.e. imagine contexts x-z, running parralel ...u spend so much time tracing where context zyx is in time to completion...that when one stops, u have to spend time on the fault finding, and refind say zy in timeline}..
    so that is why bastards come out,

when in the historitive context briefcase...the story is pretty illuminating
    for instance, this was where i would have run down my 180samples perfectly, but for lack of want of staying on one step, where unsurity was...do and kill all samples...wait at you have to figure it in for time.&
    so much to do, which to do to centre heart and get energetic perspective, and then in sequence u have to get to ...line sequence iuytr(picture x aspect, where prior zyx is y aspect as on xy-paralel line axis)
    but spend to long on any of each iuytr and you don't get to do uytr or whatever...some tasking taken up change the perspective of what comes next...that is mere play here...but on regular world well....okay time manage

form but sentence above, this is pysician who can't heal himself as by the Gk parables
    from....
    b
    & this is very inspecific, cause this one caused a time co-ordination issue
    (last )

...these are mag c tricckwords seemingly perhaps.
    but i want ot put down my fianl quandry...the only one i can have

oh i know whati have to do now....g
    {macrophores microphores anyone on the aspcet of the movement base of this one...}
    ...last one, it is the generic verso/verse (yes even the the last one had to have an inverse mirror for all ..... its cause i [w]right in conclusional base structure that is all why it seems my hand is so... for u it is idiocy...forget all my previous narrative systems in hearing that ..prophetic, i think that applies for natural planners [[if u understand systems aspects , the propf one makes no sense, it is merely ....it seems i'm like the french now good swinging with a sabre, but i needed to switch to long sword a while ago and u have not understood....what u see i sculptre it is 3arts in,to the 5th and then 3 arts out to the other side. all]]. which is why i must find some )
    ...let me not say what i do in daily life, then it was ch ming for effect that u could zoom, but i don't ... or that i would

..g back to lab and be swallowed in other language systems
    Last edited by sirac; 25th September 2011 at 13:39. Reason: g

6. Link to Post #905
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,022 times in 264 posts

Hello Inelia, I've been wanting to ask you this question since you posted the article (see excerpts below): Spaceship Earth - and you are the Captain on your site. My understanding was at first that the people who hadn't woken up before the split would be taken with their dark masters into a dense world when they reincarnate. I was depressed for a long time thinking that my family who are lovely people but who do not want to believe that our leaders are who they really are had no hope of ascension and would have to wait thousands of years for another chance. Then I read about billions of sleepers maybe being carried with us and this gives me hope.
    I'd really appreciate it if you could clarify this for me. Does this mean that there is still a chance for the people I love so much to wake up and be able to enter a higher dimension?
    That week, you were asked to leave your body when the split took place, I felt really nauseous and couldn't eat. Is that something to do with this?
    Thank you for all the help you've given me. Knowing about you arrived just at the right time for me. I've learnt so much from your site.

Excuse me if I've taken the following quotes out of context. This is the address: www.ascension101.com

"...the Splitting of the Worlds. This event, mentioned by so many, awaited by millions, mentioned in religions and cultures around the world, had happened. That much I knew.
    The souls divided between light and dark, awakened and asleep, aware and blind.
    An agreement was struck roughly a year ago, about what happens with those who did not wake up enough to make a choice. The agreement was that the "dark side" take them into their new reality. The reality where enslavement, pain, suffering and fear reign. Why? Because there is something in the game called "free will". The population was informed, and if an individual decides to ignore that information, it means they do not want to know. It means someone else can make a decision for them.

It is not up to me to choose whether those billions of sleepers are carried by us, forced to wake up, or left to their choice of wanting to stay asleep, not responsible for their actions, and let the "dark" take responsibility for them as they take them into a denser, darker Earth."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to shamanseeker For This Post:

Jake (26th September 2011)

8. Link to Post #906
    United States Avalon Member Logan's Avatar
    Thanks

Inelia,

I just listened to your interview on YouTube with Bill and found it fascinating and everything you say rings very true. I realize I think that I have already been working on raising awareness simply by awakening myself and doing work in my own life. That positivity resonates with those around me. I feel it.

I wish you all the best and I will take a peek at your website at home later when I have time.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Logan For This Post:

Jake (26th September 2011), Yoda (26th September 2011)

10. Link to Post #907
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Talking Re: The Inelia thread

u have a 33 post Shamanseeker. truely glorious. i was there. i ...well this is the 7 ...the 7 where 6 have gone before it to sniff the wind.
    i think its RELATIVITY,
    that time was flat for me, 20-28Aug, and gone thru hectic things before, and spirit was building on things. and then after ....{picture a wave form going into 20-28 then extending again}, well i only saw that specific one...much much later ...our heart identifies...its just we on the opposite side of the scope..seeing wise but {your} orientations are now perfectly sensible to me.

maybe the time became brighter afterwards, because WE came in...i.e. u and i shamanseeker. no quells. greetings. no return momentum either. i move so fast on these things that why it seems innoseating (it is just flux form....perhaps u were really experiencing flux forms)

sorry..train must pass by.
    but verso of the inverse inorbed above....similarily inverse (talking hangman taro cards)
    is for those who would disproportion above.
    imagine wave forms coming into Aug20-28 then wave forms coming out.
    perhaps with each of these shifts(rather than splits perhaps..though split is the energy systematic description) is that many more come in.

ever considre inelias director pos
    (train must pass to deploy elsewhere, i just preceived ...nauseas as during that time as lie... but realized relative perspective when saw conce s).by

bye.no tarot reading. i have to much to know. i simply flow on wave form systems, jsut glad that tarot is like a complex logics system. .. see i came to it last, not me to it first. and i don't advocate the systmes lust i 've seen on the internet. if it really was the atlantian art, thatn it is like a magic frorm for if we have attained the levels reach of many systems, limited in each sense by eacch systema as outgrow, then u would understand why we reach for the most ancient artl
    the 4__o overC i, tat iu mentioned,{{}see the reverse energetic mirror on this statement to that stablilty.b}
    Last edited by sirac; 27th September 2011 at 00:06. Reason: h n

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sirac For This Post:

shamanseeker (26th September 2011)

12. Link to Post #908
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,022 times in 264 posts

Hi Sirac, thank you for answering me. To be honest, I had no idea what you were saying at first. It's a bit like reading Nostradamus ;-) Then after reading about 5 times, I suppose you are writing as you read the Tarot cards and understood only a little. But thanks all the same :-)

13. Link to Post #909
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts
    Why not now?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

loop (29th September 2011), shamanseeker (1st October 2011), Yoda (29th September 2011)

15. Link to Post #910
    United States Avalon Member Solstice's Avatar
    North western New Jersey, Jefferson township
    Thanks

Bill, I have been an Avalonian for around 24 hours now and just beginning to post. I was blown away with your interview with Inelia, went to her website and discovered that I,m not the only person that had problems sleeping this month and why. What a revelation! I hope to be able to contribute to this project and want to thank everyone for a safe place where I can finally get answers.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Solstice For This Post:

daledo (4th October 2011), DeDukshyn (4th November 2011), jade (3rd October 2011), ketturah (3rd October 2011), shamanseeker (1st October 2011), starsha (1st October 2011), Yoda (30th September 2011)

17. Link to Post #911
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I posted Inelia's most recent interview (Sept 20th) to http://pscinet.blogspot.com. Check out the other posts, as well.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to psci For This Post:

shamanseeker (2nd October 2011)

19. Link to Post #912
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

I am new to the forum and decided to sign up after watching the Inelia interview. I was very moved by her words and her vision of hope and the idea that we as a collective can effect change. It also opened up a whole slew of questions in trying to understand some of the ideas she presented.

I'll just start with my first question. If an infinite number of timelines exist simultaneously, and all outcomes are possible in any given timeline, why is there intense interest by the collective in the outcome of any one timeline and in particular, this timeline? Should not all timelines happen as they happen? If it has to do with an unwritten law of the universe that the playing field should always be balanced, are there other timelines where this adjustment is occurring as well to ensure a level playing field? Should there not be an equal number of timelines where negative "wins" so to speak? Do timelines exist where positive has an unfair advantage and are adjusted by the negative elements of the collective?

I appreciate any clarification you may be able to provide.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

araucaria (3rd October 2011), risveglio (3rd October 2011)

21. Link to Post #913
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ascension (here)
    I am new to the forum and decided to sign up after watching the Inelia interview. I was very moved by her words and her vision of hope and the idea that we as a collective can effect change. It also opened up a whole slew of questions in trying to understand some of the ideas she presented.

I'll just start with my first question. If an infinite number of timelines exist simultaneously, and all outcomes are possible in any given timeline, why is there intense interest by the collective in the outcome of any one timeline and in particular, this timeline? Should not all timelines happen as they happen? If it has to do with an unwritten law of the universe that the playing field should always be balanced, are there other timelines where this adjustment is occurring as well to ensure a level playing field? Should there not be an equal number of timelines where negative "wins" so to speak? Do timelines exist where positive has an unfair advantage and are adjusted by the negative elements of the collective?

Hello,
    welcome! You will probably receive many answers to your question, for there are a lot of enlightened, wise and well informed avalonian members who can help you, as they have been helping people like me, but may I suggest: if you have questions that you want Inelia to answer, try to get in touch through her site www.ascension101.com; there are a lot of wonderful explanations there, already, and chances are that she answers you quickly than here.
    Again, welcome, and have fun!
    Wanna save the planet? Recycle your mind!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mother For This Post:

Ascension (3rd October 2011), shamanseeker (4th October 2011)

23. Link to Post #914
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

http://ascension101.com/en/ascension...y.html?start=4
    [seen now, sorry for personal reading, gradually discover these things in waves ... in personatude, read all,refl i c]
    suboc was the poet who also knew i channelled of the vortex

i c wilcocks site. weapons so powerful even origni would be questionned, so then pease,...this is a big subFractuim any energy would put there force behind. .in systems approach macro to micro in every wave (picturing a dual sort of thing spining, i'm only one mouth buti pick up where f m has fold)...red biteis cool
    Last edited by sirac; 3rd October 2011 at 19:03. Reason: oh

24. Link to Post #915
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Ascension (here)

Hi Ascension

In Borges’ The Garden of Forking Paths, an eminent scholar explains to a student who reveres him that there is a timeline where they are enemies. The story is about that timeline. Borges provides a satisfactory plot whereby the scholar is murdered by this student. He dies uncomplainingly because he is resigned to this happening in some universe.

There is a great deal of poetic licence in having precisely this unlikeliest of events occurring in the here and now. A real-world synonym for poetic licence might be fatalism – I will let this happen because it is bound to happen somewhere. Let me suggest to you an alternative, drawn from the real world as far as my research and intuition tell me.

Imagine a man who realizes that his brother is going to kill him because he is likely to blow the whistle on his evil doings. He drops dead at the very moment when this murderous plan has gone into action. So the brother is fratricidal in thought but not in deed, but once his brother is conveniently out of the way, his affairs do not prosper, but go into decline.

What we have here is the opposite of fatalism. It is tantamount to saying, this evil deed is not going to happen in any timeline, and at the very least not in this one. To the extent that he is in connection with his soul operating on many different timelines, the effect of his one action, much more powerful that it seems, ricochets across these other timelines.

Ultimately I see multiple timelines as the effect of reality splitting at every possible choice. If you can focus your intentions to the point of making no choices, (eg by deciding that in no timeline will my brother ever kill me), you can cause them on the contrary to coalesce.

Just my two cents, let me know if it’s too succinct.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Ascension (3rd October 2011)

26. Link to Post #916
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

my friend donald says. indeed i have an original donald tshirt but,

his one of those galactic portal types in maya, and when i said i tossed around my kabalic parables, what i actually meant is they sowerd across those old maya subfragments which even i have forgotten for a new-er type,....but i want to prtoetect myself with information to,
    from implication impression which u are goin g to get ...amany promulgeous interpreti for any one so let it mbe not his words of my phase waepone but his own words this is what he siaid in his relative ignorance as did iL

:
    i'm recalling waht u said to me the other day.but i'm just going to interprete it in my own words.10s.u are saying what is actually happening now.15s.is beyond the forces of the physical.18.that is what u are saying ..& i believe say is
    ...i'll c posts just now and see if i justify use of the tongue...he must hear and repeat to me.notme
    i believe that the biggest difficulty is actually realizing how to function in the spiritual i can't understand it,...i just can't fathom it

..relative kabalic subfragtum that must be as ye t attenuated by i, eye but it eye am so much in dirt. alway later ene n for later. know not to turust anyone of foci mec, but will statrtig n with this WAR is won i mbuy my susbfragtum fdonald is right i will see by wyyorr information mechanism whether as yet u understand him.,sorry donald for seeing the hand of the sirac

¤=[Post Update]=¤

cool 2cents

27. Link to Post #917
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

oh for your subfragtium the key for your understanding is th e lucky number

below 12 , now o no .,13

is
    perhaps
    dualitim subeject to information war.

oh my little antimage, with the right tool kits for an agility hero he used to be able to chase down an d kill mages.

don't u guys see how primariy Inelia is along with Ickie along wthi Wilcock.
    its just art i present here. but it is real for som e subfractum that would say dust to all who do not understand.(wehere as i am wisdonm weak for understanrtding).

w&u
    in my first kab unlock when at world end of all previous teaching then i intutied kab tre

......even this last post i see is subject to the poewer of whoever bends it stronger for wicheich ever enermy so graceful bowout is lall i trust.

&&
    i just don't mean on a forum or anti this that level. i mean on every leve l whic his why it is so scary see. every banal winodow(that say in g huaman is banal.but u have not interpreted energy cross points in my posting hyet. so which is why just bow out.bye for your by).oh weel since writing is a useless mechanism anyhow. i will let otherss tell u.thisISaGoddpoint to be swllowed by martix see,whichisiwhyican

even last para has a cross point enerygy to banal to state for infarctitude by nice.butugle y to state. crossout
    Last edited by sirac; 3rd October 2011 at 22:34. Reason: w&u...&concerning info war spastm last by is but

28. Link to Post #918
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

Thank you Araucaria for your reply. It sent me off in multiple directions.

On the story about the brother, you are saying that the brother is karmically, for lack of a better word, responsible for his thought even though he did not directly bring about his brother's demise.

Applying this to our situation in this timeline, then it can be inferred that that those who think negatively will suffer karmically as a result if the outcome is a negative one. This is a viewpoint from the positive perspective, is it not? What do the negative-intentioned people see as an outcome? If their negative outcome is not achieved, do they see themselves as being karmically branded by the opposing side? In fact, wouldn't they see the punishment as being given positive karma which would move them toward the positive side? Does this apply to those who have not thought about it for whatever reason or the ones who think negatively because they have been deceived..

On the coalescence idea, I liken it to a stream flowing to a particular point of negativity. By injecting positive thoughts we are throwing pebbles into the stream. In order to change the course of the stream, a large amount of rocks will be needed, otherwise, the water simply rejoins itself on the other side of the rocks. Which means that every thought we have does not affect a change. It is only the sum of all thoughts and as a result, many will suffer who are not on the largest side. In other words, if so many people focus on a positive result but the end is negative, they suffer in human form for lack strength in numbers but gain positive karma for attempting to make a change. It matters only from the perspective of a human being on this planet then. It is an attempt to prevent suffering on this planet in this timeline, correct? In the scheme of eternal existence, it makes no difference. Those striving for the negative will move in that direction based on their thoughts and those striving for positive will toward positive.

Okay, Inenelia also mentioned that when she visits other timelines, she must be very careful not to affect change in that timeline. However, what she is attempting to do in this timeline, IS to drastically affect change. Which brings me back to this intervention thing. It appears that intervention is required in our timeline when the law of the universe appears to strictly adhere to a non-interference policy. Is this a unique situation in this timeline? Why now? Suffering has been an integral part of our history as human beings. Or does this have more to do with earth itself. I would assume that non-human part of universal consciousness would be more concerned from that standpoint that the earth is suffering as a result of our lack of vision rather than the fact that human beings appear to be lost. Or maybe it has to do with the sheer numbers of people whose souls are misdirected at this point in time. If something were to happen all at once to billions of clueless souls, the balance would be disrupted? But are we not merely a speck of dust in the immenseness that is infinity?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

araucaria (4th October 2011)

30. Link to Post #919
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

On 9/22/11, I. Harrison interviewed Inelia. Well worth an hour four minutes your time: Link at YouTube

Thank you Inelia!

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Lost Soul For This Post:

nomadguy (4th October 2011)

32. Link to Post #920
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

thanx for reiterating tthe second. an absolute passing in time cannot sometimes be made by me without a sword air statement. just i realized it is so that it can be missintrepreted or bent. so i don't care. i think all of these things u see are correct, but u guys givie it to yourself a reason to doubt...i see them as mere realities which should be altered. but bringing these aberant though right ones back to centre is dangerous, for one does not know wh o is ultimately in charge in temporal logistic. so let them go i think. merely bow out. Inelia's stuff is indeed to precious. it is training for every level.many sublevels defined

really need ultimate time to calculate it which would not be now. but ti seems now asif the collective has a grabbing point. karmically perhaps though i cannot insult it by saying..i feel asif this is the pooint to reach the highest, it would just not be seen yet. but extend logic to anydomain within domain, and still some scary logistics come to fore. and even those immediately would abrogate to zero.doingnothingfirsttimeroundireallydontdeservetobeherewithual
    Last edited by sirac; 4th October 2011 at 05:15.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 58 FirstFirst 1 36 46 56 58 LastLast