+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 58 FirstFirst 1 31 41 51 58 LastLast

Thread: The Inelia thread

1. Link to Post #801
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Inelia thread

i thought of coming, i processed what i'd do. sorry for now Darla, i cannot now read your post,

i expressed it in the spirit but now processing the charge as it were from another socionic node would destroy the ability of genuinitive incorporative activity.
    here was it in the previous process flow, a more exactitude i planned to set on my statement.

i said to myself i can't process it so long it will become altered by too much narrative round flow, but i cannot say it directly from its full push matrix least
    lets seee how we can jump into it, contexting has to support parts so excuse unimbivivocilies, so its imagined that a better contexting model for the relative forms would at some future time manifest, but here done mere so that its process flow is not unimbiviquated

a
    so considering that men were never men

b
    they have to know that process models are never perfect, they describe an ideal, we can fit it on a system to describe the dynamic system, but it never comes close as it is in flux, and higher something something of a dynamic system would tend to fluid or change or introduce new dynamic sets (considering measurement of certain dynamic sets).. an ideal system fits over the model and tends to come in especially when fluid.

c.
    ideal systems.
    in one process flow, signiture is defined by personality process parameter. many subtypes of subtypes. but in ideal form, 16. divided into 4 groups of 4. members of each quadrant processes informing each other...person being each other (yes heidegger, thanx for intro philo of being). Interaction amongst the 4 flowing in secession..one group to the next. each one can be said to have a dominant name of the process which those for now do. those which inform constitutionality are normally in grid maybe so to speak perhaps with Darla, which is why a message from a quadra can never be taken lightly..but i subjugated that law rational to posit my quadras core function of which i am but one example...
    subject balance over other systems
    chow

2. Link to Post #802
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

Darla- thanks for your heartfelt observations - the time is now for each of us to step into our own power - to stop fawning, following, expecting another to create a "cliff notes" version of personal power. We CAN connect to the Greater Source energy, but our focus and intention must be pure. I wish both Bill and Inelia the highest good, but their journey is their own. We all have enough to manifest our own realities, to live our own Dharma fully and consciously - Namaste!

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (6th August 2011), firstlook (6th August 2011), NeverMind (7th August 2011), StephenW11UK (7th August 2011), strevane (7th August 2011), thunder24 (7th August 2011)

4. Link to Post #803
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

Quote Posted by Darla Ken Jensen Pearce (here)
    Hello Houston Control: Do you read me? Can you copy?

There is something serious that needs to be said in this link about now. Many of you keep addressing Inelia and asking for answers. Yet you fail to notice that she is not responding, and hasn't responded for a very long time.

Does someone need to keep bringing this to your attention and are you really not seeing this?
    This thread has taken on a life of it's own but it's getting more off-topic by the day.

Avalonians. We need to move on now. Quit kicking a dead horse. Do you think if you post another ton of questions to her and continue to do so, Inelia will be forced to answer them? Her silence should be answer enough for all of us.
    It is for me.

Thank you for hearing me out in this matter of the heart, or at least, Bill's heart and so it is...
    You are mistaken. Please look at posts #792 & 794

An attempt of character assassination I do believe.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 6th August 2011 at 17:29. Reason: trim quoted material
    Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bryn ap Gwilym For This Post:

Billy (7th August 2011), seko (8th August 2011), thunder24 (7th August 2011)

6. Link to Post #804
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,651 times in 8,595 posts

Darla means well I believe, but she does appear to have missed that Inelia was just here in the last few days, and answering some chosen recent posts. And the rant above about 'failing to notice' really... what's the old saying about getting 'hoisted on one's own petard'?

I know I have my own issues with self-rightenousness and an alway available soapbox near at hand, that I have and continue to have to work on.

I agree that we don't need answers from anyone but within our own selves, I look forward to Inelia's presence here whenever she is moved to grant it, answers or not.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (6th August 2011), Phoenix1304 (21st October 2011), starsha (15th August 2011), StephenW11UK (8th August 2011)

8. Link to Post #805
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,651 times in 8,595 posts

Well I felt bad and came back to edit down the above post to remove more of my own 'box' , but since Darla has already read and thanked me I am too late to edit myself into appearing nicer than I am. Again....

I most recently appreciated another post of Darla's in the channeling sub-forum, where I now also go regularly.

smiles

mj
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 6th August 2011 at 16:19.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

NeverMind (7th August 2011), thunder24 (7th August 2011)

10. Link to Post #806
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Well I felt bad and came back to edit down the above post to remove more of my own 'box' , but since Darla has already read and thanked me I am too late to edit myself into appearing nicer than I am. Again. I most recently appreciated another post of Darla's in the channeling sub-forum, where I now also go regularly.

smiles

mj
    Darla just wants everyone to be free of their neediness, that's how I see it.
    I saw no character assasination attempt, although a rant, yes.
    That was a good example of a planetary influence, in this case from Pluto, who will open a pipeline that can cause one to do that.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (7th August 2011), Elle (7th August 2011), thunder24 (7th August 2011)

12. Link to Post #807
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

sorry Darla, still haven't read your post, but will not pass over it..(though i could sight reasons to do so perhaps)
    sirac..little creature..so many dangerous ways of speaking.. but i have to communicate through an organ or persona so to speak perhaps of my personality... maybe shead my own skin.
    but not necassary when sirac is at play.

the thing i had to bring to inelia's thread, to give to put here is something i plucked from a hairy rose bush..many thorns..and that part in its own contexting will be present on my thread (https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...27-lore-to-law ..it will be post 7, i saw i could do the one i planned to do in the wake of this storm and tie it in some way to what i said i wanted to get into ..in post 5's end, but it won't be full, merely a process narrative building knowledge of that phase), after r&r. but to keep within process flows of 'keeping with in topic'..(really do people hear badly when they seemingly see something evill accumulating more knowledge..charlies stuff that i have to process barrier too for your sakes... but i am in r&r, and don't want to be forced into too much hate... my plan is constant..though these wind moments of posting are as said ..random to the page)

what i have brought... may be small gem perhaps, but any child would generously place a stone at a place no matter how crappy as a mark of affection to say,...i have gone & i understand...this is what is seen through my lens.
    oh the post of mine directly above follows a process characteristic of wittengstein for the tractatus.. the 'a' being a statement of logical imposition as one seen; then the go down 7 points.

it comes to as banally saying,
    i've seen the process window of the mirror.. the true harmony of dual energies interplaying (even zoomed out to the process level of .. we see teachers in dual sets for projects, many dual sets, yes now too i see In. do this too)..i know process and time windows. but to say it, merely i've accessed. how banal, not becoming of me.
    so..
    oh true gem of that was that i said what we seeing is that windows of hierachy are the problem being bound into by us. when the true model of exercise would be individual.
    i'm running now from u. the ruunning man is also know in the writings of N.
    tomorrow in my time for the rest or longer..no more banal sirac perhaps then,just restful sirac having positted his window

13. Link to Post #808
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Earlier this year, I began a meditating/vibration lifting routine that included this Avalon site as part of the process.

I got sick. I felt a presence around me that I could not shake. Then I got physical symptoms...

I tried ignoring it, rationalizing it away, countering it, but nothing worked. So I went to my only spiritual teacher and he would not engage, at all, on the subject. Then I tried members of Avalon who are my friends, and they did offer suggestions but as I got more frantic with calls for more help - they stopped corresponding. So I resorted to talisman magic, for want of a better word. I constructed a staff, all the while thinking about how foolish this seemed to be. So like Gandalf, I stood at 3:00 a.m. one full moon with my staff screaming out the equivalent of "You shall not pass!" to try and exorcise my demon. I must have woke the entire neighborhood with my antics. And the last time I brought my staff down - it broke in two and the quartz crystal I installed at the top popped out.

That's when I realized my mistake. Although natural wood, white candles, timing, crystals, chanting, incantations and the rest have their focussing potential merit - it is the individual whose power is being tapped. To believe it is any of the artifacts that give power is to believe the self has none, or at least to limit its scope.

I gave up my deep meditation, and the symptoms almost immediately dropped away as well. I will no longer search outside myself for my answers. I have reached a place of tentative novelty. Although many things remain unanswered, core subjects are in equilibrium and balance. It feels funny, to center myself in mystery and be okay with my human foibles. The answers I seek will come when they are needed. That is my resting point, my certainty.

The trick is to let my human self play out its drama without as much attachment, knowing that great truths, pearls of wisdom, opportunities for growth can only be seen when I am at rest, in certainty - open. I need not condemn myself for my human limitations, I need merely to embrace them as the mystery that they are.

Or something like that, anyways.

I feel maybe Inelia might be saying the same thing with her silence?

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Catsquotl (6th August 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (7th August 2011), Elle (7th August 2011), Lost Soul (11th August 2011), NeverMind (7th August 2011), Phoenix1304 (21st October 2011), sandy (11th August 2011), Sierra (8th August 2011), strevane (7th August 2011), ulli (6th August 2011)

15. Link to Post #809
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,662 times in 306 posts

I just finished a lovely teleconference call with Lucia Rene. She mentioned that Inelia was visiting her and that they had both been discussing that many many people email them questions, and that they both keep coming back to the same place, that they wonder when people will realize that they themselves have all the answers. My own bit to add to this awareness is that we've been addicted to the idea of EXTERNAL authority, the idea that at some point, like a 'big break' in a career or winning the lottery, that we'll meet someone who has ALL THE ANSWERS. This is true. But there is an aspect of that awareness, that EXPECTATION, that most of humanity has been missing for a long time. That person we intend to meet is US, the individual we hope to be/become. We each have all the answers for ourselves. Just look within. Its really that simple. And that difficult.

16. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (7th August 2011), Elle (7th August 2011), Ernie Nemeth (7th August 2011), greybeard (6th August 2011), happyexpat (11th August 2011), Heart-2-Heart (8th August 2011), Jake (7th August 2011), Lost Soul (11th August 2011), Mother (6th August 2011), Phoenix1304 (21st October 2011), Reirrac (6th August 2011), shamanseeker (24th September 2011), Sierra (8th August 2011), StephenW11UK (8th August 2011), strevane (7th August 2011), thunder24 (7th August 2011), Tibouchine (8th August 2011), WhiteFeather (6th August 2011)

17. Link to Post #810
    Thanks

Dear Avalonians;

Inelia has posted at this thread just two days ago, I don´t think she has left the thread at all, although I´m sure enough she doesn´t consider it as "her" thread. She is also participating here at Avalon, posting her ideas on some discussions at "The Montesuenos Reality Group", it is public, you are all more than welcome to be a part or visit. I have no reasons to think that Inelia won´t give an answer just for fun, maybe she has no time, no interest, or no information, in the same I´m sure none of us answer or engage into everything. Even so, regards some particular issues, mainly the ones who doesn´t help "raising the vibration of the planet", for those who has being paying attention, I´m sure even when Inelia is silent, she is still giving an answer. For those who really claim her answers because are missing her thoughts, I´d say they are equaly valuable at her site www.ascension101.com, which has also link to personal contact with her.

IMHO, this forum is an open space to discuss everything anyone consider usefull to learn and grow, and I also like to think I´m free to do it or don´t. I´m not sure anyone one of us would like to know we are forced to answer hundred questions a day- and many times, the same questions, because people themselves have no time to see that their answers are already done and answered.
    At the same time, even if I decide to give an answer, there is nothing I can do if it is not the desired answer.

People, we all came here to a purpose. Let´s make it worth! Inelia or not Inelia, to Bill or not to Bill, there is A LOT going on here, at this forum and out of here; I say let´s keep flowing, aware, united, saving energy for all that is still to come!

If we continue engaging on judgment, we are just repeating ourselves. Personaly, I don´t recommend "cleaning" the forum. I think we had enough of "don´t remember" strategy.

Keeping the threads or not keeping the threads is not bringing Bill back or push him away. The value of Avalon relies in its very dynamic, all he only asked us was to be respectfull to each other. He would be proud if we can use all that is being said to learning and strenght.

We ´ve paying the price because we are not allowed to remember our history, and humanity is making all the same mistakes for hundreds of years! Let´s keep the stones visible, for others who came after us don´t fall.

Let´s DO remember: if we feel we are not giving enough information, let´s remember how few information we had before sharing with Avalonians, and I don´t mean only Bill or Kerry or Inelia. If we feel somebody became hostil to our position or words, let´s remember how many friends we found here. If we have an opinnion on how things are being made here, let´s remember they are not being made without a collective agreement. And if we think somebody is doing wrong, let´s remember to forgive him/her, for his/her mistaken, as we ´d like to be forgiven.
    Wanna save the planet? Recycle your mind!

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mother For This Post:

Elle (7th August 2011), Lost Soul (11th August 2011), NeverMind (7th August 2011), Phoenix1304 (21st October 2011), shamanseeker (24th September 2011), silvervioletrubie (7th August 2011), strevane (7th August 2011)

19. Link to Post #811
    Thanks

Hi Darla Ken Jensen Pearce,

You don't seem to have noticed that Inelia has quite recently replied to (1) my post #792 and (2) CurtisW's #794
    Fairly obviously, Inelia has chosen not to answer any others at the moment.

Stephen.

20. Link to Post #812
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Yes - everything is ok

Sorry, I just felt a generic comment was in order !
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Elle (7th August 2011), NeverMind (7th August 2011)

22. Link to Post #813
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

i hopped here cause i was eager to see what Nemeth said.

for the other things i got on the way down to reply.
    you see a window....hostile imposition u say...i.e. from the sphere of leaders to genra us, th e forum,;
    but consider the windows and masters u've hopped thru till here, one thing u may have learned ...or i learned, the trueness of the kabalist window,
    of imposing of worlds above and in coordinate ... those our teachers are from higher process windows, only now and then do they tread on a lower window to process afair things... i.e. what can have been seen to be enlightened must than say that there is a path window now on us... essential they leave us to play amongst ourselves as is...we have not understood the vortic we control... they are the necassary other horn operating then in a supposed nother horn.{but sh*t this is why i don't like wind posting , cause now i've borrowed a visual system to describe something i described elsewhere in myself..or in legendarium. Wind, now u've brought something pertinent from cent func earth [in my case;Mayan func.s] In. is in legendarium, i am comforted that i will interact with her, be it here or in plains where she be next{that though is place of legendarium}..& to show process humour amongst u, when i die now, or have to go thru more incarnation, but then, even in 900yrs i'll be their. but windows i describe so do not be scaredd of my process windows...designation u can give me is process fable-ist, }

23. Link to Post #814
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

oh nemeth,
    i couldn't reply to be honest... i drew on your orientation.

though i can give a bit of a reply just to show some mutuality of sort...but i would have to describe it by another process window. ..i have to give 2, then but the 1 overperspective, is probably locked-up in the writing
    "in a thing i will not name for fear of naming my systems and so inducing me to attack...but understand...i learnt a spiritual language..1st words first, from a set of 1st teachers (Over Force eventually tells them to go),...then i come amongst places where they fluent in spoken.s.language, but it is not my dialect, and when they say speak i shy,or stutter ..intaking the difference. but phase exercise a language in fluency now i can.. but it is my dialect"
    2nd. I know that teachers especially spiiritual (spelling error intentional, cause i'm introducing phase structures only those would know who regularly see emphasis twists like this) turn away. they do this when student exercises in phase languages new...this is understood by the council nodes ((i have a better name than merely 'council' but i won't say it. my 1st approximation of it was by the phase proper final work in old english of Napolean Hills -one of his books, all have such similar names..but if u read him carefully you'd..-)).
    let me skip, so stuff, lets i reveal a node of attack open to the all, i've already assumed for what i write i'll have to protect myself, so i'll lend same courtesy.
    any case...it may be Nemeth that something of the new which cannot be heard in this time but that u are process preparin for another time is what u speak

{edit input: a start on post7, themetic would need post 8 https://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?25627-lore-to-law&p=279174#post279174}

Last edited by sirac; 7th August 2011 at 16:39. Reason: :)i can't unbox that syntax errror even i can see, would destroy energy[?]

24. The Following User Says Thank You to sirac For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (12th August 2011)

25. Link to Post #815
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,709 times in 914 posts

When you are really following your heart's path, you'll see that people may be drawn to you, looking for their own. At that time , it is our duty to try in some small way, to help them find their own true path.

@ Sirac. True eloquence...is the truth spoken concisely, for the benefit of all.
    Last edited by Lettherebelight; 7th August 2011 at 18:26.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Lettherebelight For This Post:

Elle (15th August 2011)

27. Link to Post #816
    Inelia

With regard answering questions, many of them have been answered by others, so there is no need to add more to them

My absence from posting is due to the fact that I just hang out and read the offerings of others here most of the time that I do spend here. There is such a wealth of information, insight and resources here that it is hard not to spend time exploring and reading.

At the moment I am investigating Lemurians. A series of synchronisities had me become conscious of their existence, and then I "coincidentally" met and had an extremely interesting chat with a first hand witness who visited with them. This woman is top notch as a witness, and I will be meeting her again later this month.

Mother, thank you for posting the link to ascension101, it is indeed the place where I post my findings, explorations, answers to questions and latest tools.

28. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

CivilDawn (8th August 2011), Elle (9th August 2011), Ernie Nemeth (8th August 2011), giovonni (8th August 2011), Jake (8th August 2011), Jean-Marie (9th August 2011), JRS (12th August 2011), Limor Wolf (11th August 2011), Lost Soul (11th August 2011), MMA_Fan (8th August 2011), Mother (10th August 2011), mountain_jim (8th August 2011), Muzz (8th August 2011), nomadguy (9th August 2011), seko (8th August 2011), Sierra (8th August 2011), StephenW11UK (8th August 2011), Tibouchine (10th August 2011), TOTHE (12th August 2011), ulli (8th August 2011), Yoda (9th August 2011)

29. Link to Post #817
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

I just found ascenion101 after listening to another interview. There's plenty of good articles. I also just bought her two books.

30. Link to Post #818
    United States Avalon Member TOTHE's Avatar
    Thanks

A second free transmission of the Ancient Templates of Wisdom scheduled for this Saturday August 13th quoting from Inelia's E-mail to me today.

Quote Dear Friend,

I, Inelia Benz, am willing to collaborate with any species or peoples who want to raise the level of vibration of the planet and the joint collective.

The next question is, "how do we collaborate with each other?"

My personal answer to that question is:

1) We work on raising our personal vibration by processing fear, both our own as well as the collective fear.

You can find the full text for the exercise I personally use to process fear here: http://ascension101.com/en/ascension...-exercise.html

2) We find what brings us joy, what excites us, and we do it. This raises our own vibration, as well as being the strongest clue as to what we are here to do.

3) We network with others who are willing to do the same. The moment of leaderless networks is here, we share, we communicate and we act. The only following we do is to follow our heart and our intuition.

It is not complicated, and does not require one "special" group, leader or belief system, tool or modality. We find what works for us individually and we go for it.

+++++++++++

Upcoming Activities:

A quick reminder of the Free Teleseminar with Lucia Rene, on Saturday August 13th, 12 noon PDT, 3 pm EDT, 19:00 GMT

I will be joining Author and Mystic Lucia Rene on her free teleconference, to discuss a methodology for changing timelines. If you are not familiar with Lucia Rene's work, or the Ancient Templates of Wisdom (which she will be transmitting to us during the free teleconference), please visit her website, before the call, at:

http://www.unplugfromthepatriarchy.c...ates-overview/

The link for the event is: http://instantteleseminar.com/?eventID=21220446

I would also like to let you know that Lucia's book "Unplugging the Patriarchy" has been released on PDF. This book is not an ordinary book, it is actually a mystical tool which facilitates a person's unplugging from social programming which has kept us enslaved for thousands of years. You can buy the PDF version of the book directly from Lucia's site at: http://www.unplugfromthepatriarchy.c...ital-products/

+++++++++++

Interviews:

If you have not met her yet, I would like to introduce Joyce Keller who is an internationally-known visionary, author, television and radio host, media personality, author of six best-selling books.

She interviewed me on the 3rd of August 2011 and the full, very interesting, conversation is linked for you to listen to at:

http://ascension101.com/en/events/ev...ce-keller.html

+++++++++++

As always, I hope that this Newsletter finds you in good health and great spirits. Lets get this collective rocking

hugs

Inelia Benz

Alternatives suggested by me that confirm Inelia's work in the links below. I challenge everything I read over the internet, even God sometimes. My DNA is damaged over the years (and it is not my fault) and my "light body" is working overtime to repair my physical body. I am so paranoid that to avoid a 'blocked chakra I use a different color each day for 'chakra washing & showering and grounding'. Over all this is a lot of fun, this Saturday will be fun too.

From The Collective of intergalactic non-physical Light Beings:

Vibration group meditation chapter 18 compiled from 1974 to 1991.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...oise/opc18.htm

The e-book that contains above chapter 18

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...e/contents.htm

From an advanced Galactic Civilization

This e-book chapter 21: 'Your commitment to Evolve in 3-D'. from 1992.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/pl...leyades_14.htm

From the prison matrix thoughtform

Solar light activation for DNA repair, April 2011.

http://starchildglobal.com/newearthe...april2011.html

From The Law of One censored by the prison matrix

NEW READING AUGUST 10, 2010... "MANAGEMENT NOTICE: PREPARE FOR TRANSFIGURATION

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...gementtransfig

All the links above focus on the technical's but lack in human psychology, emotion and desire or Will for that matter. So here is my opinion on Will that all you readers can feel free to challenge me on.

The Will is our personal desire, or motivation, to see the object of our intention or magic come to pass in reality. It is a verb, a desire for action. It arises from the very center of our being and creates in the world the object of our desire. It is not merely a want for something. To want something implies that we are, in some measure lacking it. We then sit passively in a state in a state of lack, in a state of want. But when you "will" something, you are never lacking anything, for the minute you conjure up will, you create that which you wanted. It is already yours.

To all who read this, I send you light, love, tenacity and courage.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TOTHE For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (12th August 2011), mountain_jim (12th August 2011), sirac (13th August 2011)

32. Link to Post #819
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thank-you Inelia, your true heart and intent are denoted from the e-mail to TOTHE (he has given me most |accurate| things, which i still don't want to go into , so as to do so i must first colate my own bearings and past sectors of insight into such a matter), i hope the teleconference with Lucia Rene , though live today, is recorded.
    THank-you for the othre collections of series of talks with you, we are most intent on them for insight

33. Link to Post #820
    United States Avalon Member TOTHE's Avatar
    Thanks

The reason I am posting this is because we have many Enlightened Christians, Moslem Brothers & Sisters and the Exotic Eastern Pillars of The Faith who read here. We all have a tendency to Pray at times. Petition prayers may be good for the 3D in the past but for the vibration sensitive metaphysical paradigm we may have to do things differently.

The fact that you have initiated a prayer means that you are in the presence of the Devine and are acknowledged. Show gratitude for your free will, love of life and mirror of reality of do on to others as you would have them do on to you. Ask only for guidance and love..the petition part is over and finished, do not dwell on it any more....then start the metaphysical visualization you have always been empowered to do. You now are one with the Creator and creating with Him.

Example of the lost mode of prayer by Gregg Braden in the YouTube link below. The patient and the three practitioners believe in the process which in this case is healing. Remember the format: This is not a petition prayer or process but it is instead is an visualization of the intent that the outcome has already manifested in reality. What your are doing is detaching yourself from the bondage of the outcome of the process, scene, scenario, control or manipulation. Toward the end of this short video, Gregg implies how a group as small as three meditating by visualization of intent & outcome spread out in different parts over the World can change the Planetary Vibration.

First we have to process the fear as Inelia has pointed out in her e-mail and under the 'Tools' tab in the http://www.ascention101.com website. Yeah, we got fear this week: financial and market collapse in the US and riots across the pond. No one ever said that manifesting our reality is going to be an easy job in the 3D...I love the challenge though and it give the solar plexus chakra a little exercise in the meantime.

Gregg Braden: Healing with Prayer
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=UlRwSw6zREE&NR=1

The complete audio treaties if you want to look deeper:
    Gregg Braden: The Lost Mode of Prayer
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=XawWu...eature=related

All said is above is my opinion only and not intended to influence or prejudice anyone.

Sending to all who read this, love, light, tenacity and courage
    Last edited by TOTHE; 13th August 2011 at 17:12. Reason: mirror 'of' reality from 'or'

34. The Following User Says Thank You to TOTHE For This Post:

NeverMind (15th August 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 58 FirstFirst 1 31 41 51 58 LastLast