Page 10 of 58 FirstFirst 1 10 20 58 LastLast

Thread: The Inelia thread

1. Link to Post #181
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

Default Re: The Inelia thread

Quote Posted by thunder24 (here)
    Its just a question, but since you don't see the connection I ask another : are plants conscious?
    peace
    There seems to be enough evidence to say so, yes.

I certainly acknowledge the elders of the forest wherever I go, by talking and touching and thanking them for my safe passage.

How to deal with mowing the lawn, I haven't figured out. Cattle eat grass, so...

I need my own live-in Guru for questions such as these
    Last edited by perfectresonance; 29th April 2011 at 01:01.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to perfectresonance For This Post:

dan i el (29th April 2011), Meadowlark (29th April 2011), Mike (29th April 2011), MorningSong (30th April 2011), scooterdubz (23rd May 2011), thunder24 (29th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #182
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Quote Posted by perfectresonance (here)
    Quote Posted by thunder24 (here)
    Its just a question, but since you don't see the connection I ask another : are plants conscious?
    peace
    There seems to be enough evidence
    I need my own live-in Guru for questions such as these
    I feel ya
    peace
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

4. Link to Post #183
    Inelia

Quote Posted by sheddie (here)
    Quote Posted by Inelia (here)
    Quote Posted by leelah (here)
    Inelia, do you have any past life experiences or did I hear you say you were new to this earth?
    My body "intelligence" most certainly has had previous lifetimes on this planet. As to myself, no I have not. For example, I'd done quite a few lifetime regressions, and it took quite a bit of discernment to learn what was my own body's and what belonged to the persons around me. I will often speak about a previous lifetime when dealing with Body memories, as, in a very powerful way, they are part of my present make up.
    Thank you for answering all these questions Inelia

I am a little confused as to the difference between a body 'intelligence' and yourself now being 'new to this earth'........

Can you explain in more detail please as it is very confusing and can lead to confusion.

Many thanks
    Bill touched a little on this on his previous post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post206183
    I agree with his summary completely.

As an example, sometimes the body "we" react in a very strange way, illogical way. Feeling sad or fear at something which is not really that fearful... like spiders. And, at that moment, we can ask "is this fear mine?", if the answer is "yes" then we do some sort of process to see where that fear came from. If the answer is "no", we ask, "is it my body's?" if the answer is yes we acknowledge the body, give it a big calming energy "hug", and process the fear with it. If it is "no" we look see if it's an implant and/or find the external source.

This will start the journey of discovering about our physical and subtle bodies. It also works with the emotional body, the mind and the ego... great stuff.

5. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

777 (30th April 2011), 7eagle14 (30th April 2011), Alecs (1st May 2011), Bea (2nd May 2011), Calz (29th April 2011), Caren (29th April 2011), Dawn (26th September 2011), dmarie (29th April 2011), DoubleHelix (29th April 2011), exponentialist (30th April 2011), Hervé (29th April 2011), Highwhistler (30th April 2011), karelia (29th April 2011), Lifesong (29th April 2011), Lunesoleil (16th November 2012), NancyV (29th April 2011), Nortreb (29th April 2011), seko (23rd May 2011), thunder24 (29th April 2011), wegge (29th April 2011), Yoda (29th April 2011)

6. Link to Post #184
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

It is true that my physical body is as vulnerable as anyone else's. However, if they did take my body out, I would simply come back in an instant (unless the job was finished, in which case, I would not). It is actually beneficial to those who track people like me to know where I am and what I am up to, that gives them a sense of "control". If they killed my body, they would have to find me again, among billions of people
    I personally have conquered my fear of death. If they want to kill me, then so be it, but I will stand tall and fearlesss to them. Also, I *KNOW* I am being watched and protected - I've had proof. I was attacked in a park a little less than a year ago and came away with hardly a scratch - I was punched once and I didn't even get so much as a bruise, although I'm certain the punch connected. Another two kids who were walking through the park and attacked at the same time as me came off a lot worse with serious injury.

On another note, I was wondering if I could ask you a question inelia? Do you know of a universe known as "the golden universe"? I was given information in a dream that I came from there.....

I know I'm here for a reason, but I'm not entirely sure what it exactly is. It would be nice if I was already fulfilling me purpose for being here, but I think there's a little time left before my work starts in earnest In any case, I'm enjoying the ride. :D
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 29th April 2011 at 01:44. Reason: fix quote'ing

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Caren (30th April 2011), Lifesong (29th April 2011), NancyV (29th April 2011), seko (23rd May 2011), shamanseeker (23rd September 2011)

8. Link to Post #185
    Thanks

Hi Inelia,

Please thank the spiritual member of your entourage for pointing you our way. It is proving to be a wonderful benediction.

Any insight you may be able to provide to these questions will be appreciated.

For some people their ascension/raising of awareness comes on very quickly and is very powerful. New abilities are suddenly discovered and blissful, strange and unexplainable things start happening to them. It can be difficult for the individual to rationalize and explain what is happening (since they were not born with such exquisite gifts or slowly discovered them), and very easily the ego can come along the ride and ultimately attract negative energies that can cause someone to "fall from heaven" quite abruptly and hit the ground hard.

1. Are there any techniques you can share with us on how to avoid the ego making us think we are a powerful God-like being deserving to be King or Queen of others simply because there are divine whispers in our head(so clear it sounds like our own thoughts), and have abilities that are impossible to truly explain in words? (I tried to make this sentence shorter, I did!)

2. If we have raised our level of awareness to a great height only to come crashing down due to ego/stress/broken hearts/etc, and have done it twice before... Is the third time truly a charm?

The higher our level of awareness gets, the bigger target we seem to become to negative energies. Maybe it's just me, but I doubt it.

3. If you have had to deal with such things before, I'm hoping you can give us some advice on how to remain in higher states as we grow spiritually, avoiding the demons. Or is the process of ascending/falling/ascending a necessary evil to grow quicker? Spiral in/Spiral out.

Thank you for your subsistence.
    Last edited by Nate; 29th April 2011 at 01:50.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nate For This Post:

Caren (30th April 2011), sandy (29th April 2011), Yoda (29th April 2011)

10. Link to Post #186
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Here's the 15 minute trailer. The full interview will be published in the next few weeks.

http://projectavalon.net/Inelia_trailer.mp4

Enjoy.
    Thank you!

Beautiful! I'm extremely excited to view the full interview in the near future!

Both of you shine brightly.

I was directed to this board at the right time...as if there is any other time.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dmarie For This Post:

Caren (30th April 2011), NancyV (29th April 2011), Yoda (29th April 2011)

12. Link to Post #187
    Australia Avalon Member Wiremu2011's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Aurelius (here)
    Folks .. I just need to reiterate ... I am very uncomfortable when people with exceptional abilities that are doing good come to the forefront ... Inelia isn't invincible in the physical realm .. we need to keep these people's identities guarded ... not draw attention to them ... so that they can continue to do their good work and hopefully teach/guide/help others.

Create an Avalon inner-circle (greater than the mod team)?

Food for thought - Mr X, Mallove, JFK, Colby, Kelly + Deacon, McKinnon, Humble, Peterson ...
    It is true that my physical body is as vulnerable as anyone else's. However, if they did take my body out, I would simply come back in an instant (unless the job was finished, in which case, I would not). It is actually beneficial to those who track people like me to know where I am and what I am up to, that gives them a sense of "control". If they killed my body, they would have to find me again, among billions of people
    Wow, wow, wow. What a statement Inelia. The more I'm discovering about you, the more I'm feeling priviledged to be here at this time, to hear your upcoming "message". I don't usually get fuzzy and googey when the 'next big thing' rocks up on the scene, but there's something uncanny and different about your persona/spirit that's exciting and seperates you from the rest of the pack.

Just a quick question if I may: I'm sensing that you're a possible catylst to the next level of awakening and that you've been specifically directed to this forum for reasons that may or may not be obvious to those who reside here.
    Would that be true in your case? And are there others like yourself placed in other locations with a similar agenda if I may call it an agenda? Thank you
    Last edited by Wiremu2011; 29th April 2011 at 02:30. Reason: typos

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wiremu2011 For This Post:

Caren (30th April 2011), NancyV (29th April 2011), Normalguy31 (29th April 2011), scooterdubz (23rd May 2011), seko (23rd May 2011), Yoda (29th April 2011)

14. Link to Post #188
    Inelia

Quote Posted by Nate (here)
    <snip>

1. Are there any techniques you can share with us on how to avoid the ego making us think we are a powerful God-like being deserving to be King or Queen of others simply because there are divine whispers in our head(so clear it sounds like our own thoughts), and have abilities that are impossible to truly explain in words? (I tried to make this sentence shorter, I did!)
    This is something that happens to a lot of people. What happens basically is that the person becomes enlightened, and the light is so bright, they become blinded by it. Eventually, they realise that it is the divine light and that everyone on the planet has it. Then they might fall into thinking they are special because they have access to it and others don't.

And here is the key word: special. Also: important (the need to be important), the need to be special, the need to be a chosen one, the need to be validated, admired and loved.

When we move into new situations, or a new level of awareness, one thing we can do is ask ourselves, "does this make me feel special? important? the chosen one? recognised? validated? admired? loved?

And another thing we can do is to ask ourselves, "do I think I did that with my powers?" if the answer is "yes", then we are in trouble. It is a paradox really, but when we reach a certain level of awareness, we KNOW it's not "us" doing the magic. And don't take credit for it. Yes, we do have a part to play, we have had a learning journey on the planet to be able to handle these energies, we've put the time and work on getting informed, and trained our bodies. But, the wisdom and energy does come from the divine source. If we try to use our own, then it's ego, need, or ignorance.

Quote 2. If we have raised our level of awareness to a great height only to come crashing down due to ego/stress/broken hearts/etc, and have done it twice before... Is the third time truly a charm?

The higher our level of awareness gets, the bigger target we seem to become to negative energies. Maybe it's just me, but I doubt it.
    Third time a charm? well, only if you are vigilant
    Yes, the higher level of awareness, or ability, the bigger the target one becomes. Nothing we can't handle.

Quote 3. If you have had to deal with such things before, I'm hoping you can give us some advice on how to remain in higher states as we grow spiritually, avoiding the demons. Or is the process of ascending/falling/ascending a necessary evil to grow quicker? Spiral in/Spiral out.

Thank you for your subsistence.
    Stay vigilant, ask the questions and keep humble.

15. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Astra (29th April 2011), Bea (2nd May 2011), Calz (29th April 2011), Caren (30th April 2011), Dawn (26th September 2011), dmarie (29th April 2011), DoubleHelix (29th April 2011), Hervé (29th April 2011), Highwhistler (30th April 2011), ketikoti (29th April 2011), Lifesong (29th April 2011), Lunesoleil (17th November 2012), MMA_Fan (29th April 2011), Nate (29th April 2011), Pani (30th April 2011), Reinhard (29th April 2011), Rocky_Shorz (30th April 2011), Rosco1 (30th April 2011), scooterdubz (23rd May 2011), seko (23rd May 2011), StephenW11UK (19th June 2011), Wiremu2011 (29th April 2011), Woody (29th April 2011), Yoda (29th April 2011)

16. Link to Post #189
    Inelia

Quote Posted by Wiremu2011 (here)

Wow, wow, wow. What a statement Inelia. The more I'm discovering about you, the more I'm feeling priviledged to be here at this time, to hear your upcoming "message". I don't usually get fuzzy and googey when the 'next big thing' rocks up on the scene but there's something uncanny and different about your persona that's exciting and seperates you from the pack.

Just a quick question if I may: I'm sensing that you're a possible catylst to the next level of awakening and that you've been specifically directed to this forum for reasons that may or may not be obvious to those who reside here.
    Would that be true in your case? And are there others like yourself placed in other locations with a similar agenda if I may call it an agenda? Thank you
    It is true, and there are THOUSANDS [hundreds of thousands] of catalysts on the planet. I am not at all unique. In fact, the only difference between me and the majority of those who are here with the same "job" is that I was asked to go public. Most of us work in the background, silently, quietly and anonymously. Why was I asked to do this and not others? No idea. I have no attachment to it, and if I was asked tomorrow to go back into anonymity, I would do that too.

As to my role in this forum, this forum is a very distinct collective entity. And it is important - which is why so much time and effort has been used by tptb to take it down.
    Last edited by Inelia; 29th April 2011 at 02:38.

17. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Alan (29th April 2011), Antithesis (29th April 2011), Bea (2nd May 2011), Calz (29th April 2011), Caren (30th April 2011), Dawn (26th September 2011), dmarie (29th April 2011), DoubleHelix (29th April 2011), Herbert (2nd May 2011), Hervé (29th April 2011), jcocks (29th April 2011), ketikoti (29th April 2011), Lunesoleil (17th November 2012), MMA_Fan (29th April 2011), MorningSong (30th April 2011), Muzz (29th April 2011), Newlyn (23rd May 2011), Normalguy31 (29th April 2011), Nortreb (29th April 2011), noxon medem (29th April 2011), Pani (30th April 2011), Reinhard (29th April 2011), Rosco1 (30th April 2011), Roseheart (29th April 2011), seko (23rd May 2011), Spirithorse (29th April 2011), StephenW11UK (29th June 2011), thunder24 (29th April 2011), winnasboy (29th April 2011), Woody (29th April 2011), Yoda (29th April 2011)

18. Link to Post #190
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

Avalon seems to be evolving since TPTB failed attempt to take it down, losing negative energies and gaining positive ones. Obviously TPTB wont be too happy, do you expect any kind of reaction from them or have they learned their lesson?

19. Link to Post #191
    United States Avalon Member Meadowlark's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Everyone,

These are great questions people are asking, and really valuable answers Inelia has been generous enough to provide.
    I just spoke with a friend that was not aware about Inelia’s books, so I just wanted to mention it to anyone here who may not be aware that Inelia has written a number of books available on her website.

I just finished Interview with an Alien, and it was excellent! It addresses a number of questions similar to those being asked here as well as covering a number of topics I had not considered. It should be required reading for anyone looking to become “awake and aware!”

It’s not very long-- only about a 115 pages, but it’s well-written without dwelling on extraneous information, like a lot of books. Being a slow reader myself, I really appreciate the efficient use of words. The book is short, but powerful-- just like its author. Just kidding Inelia.

I’ve bought her other books too, but haven’t started reading them yet. Getting these books is great information for ourselves, and also a helpful way we can support the work Inelia is doing for all of us!

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Meadowlark For This Post:

Anna (29th April 2011), Bea (2nd May 2011), Caren (30th April 2011), Dawn (26th September 2011), dmarie (29th April 2011), Lunesoleil (17th November 2012), Redtailhawk (8th June 2011), Roseheart (29th April 2011), Yoda (29th April 2011)

21. Link to Post #192
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,533 times in 32,788 posts

--------

Hi, All:

Here is a most remarkable and inspiring story I would like to share. It leaves me speechless.

When Inelia was young she lived in Chile, at the time of Salvador Allende's freely elected socialist government. It was a radical experiment in politics - the first time in the world. Her parents were very close to the government.

One of the friends of the family was MICHAEL WOODWARD, a British Catholic Priest.
    Woodward was a wonderful man who Inelia knew. He visited the family often. She was 7 years old at the time of the coup.

Soon after the coup (11 September 1973 - this was the 'other' 9/11), Woodward was at Inelia's aunt's house where Inelia was staying. Woodward told Inelia that he knew he was going to die, but that she should not be worried. He then gave Inelia a message to memorize, and asked her to pass it to his family.

Then Woodward went out into the street. There was an army truck coming. He didn't appear to see it. Little Inelia saw it, though, and tried to shout to him. But she was so frightened she could not get the warning out. She was just 7 years old.

The troops jumped out of the truck and clubbed Woodward on the head with a rifle butt. He was knocked to the ground and dragged away. Inelia never saw him again. Later it emerged that he had been tortured terribly before he died, his body completely broken.

That all happened on 13 or 14 September 1973.

27 years later, in the year 2000, Inelia found Woodward's sister, Patricia, in Madrid - and told her the message. Patricia had earlier tried to bring the torturers to justice, but had thus far not been successful.

When Inelia delivered the message from Woodward, this rekindled Patricia's spirit. She continued a major project to bring those men to justice.

I am more impressed by this story than I can put into words. Inelia, aged 7, carried this message for 27 more years, found Michael Woodward's sister, and her intervention then made a real contribution to the process which will bring the torturers to justice.
    --------
    Edit to amend one or two minor details above after consultation with Inelia. I'd recounted this from my own recollection of the story she told me personally, which affected me deeply. She didn't know I'd posted this until she read it on this thread herself.

In response to one or two questions raised by others, please note that Inelia's recollection of these events does not correlate with the 'official version', which states that Michael Woodward was arrested at his house. When I asked her about this, she said:
    "I cannot account for the different witness accounts of his arrest. I saw him hit and dragged, at which point I ran back into the house. It is possible he was not taken away but just dragged out of the truck's way.

"This is how I remember it. He was a hero. He came to my aunt's house knowing he was in danger, to warn my parents to stay in hiding (my parents were not there at the time), because the army were after them. He put his own life in danger to save others.

"I wouldn't say that it was my intervention that brought these men to justice, not by a long shot. It was Pat and Fred Bennetts' years of work and diligence that did that. All I did was give them a small piece of a very large puzzle. And you might be right, it could have been a turning point for Pat. In fact, she did tell me this at the time.

"Pat and I had a very long conversation about this. Fred was kind enough to entertain my three children while we chatted as the topic was very painful. At the time, she told me that this information, and the message, confirmed that she was doing the right thing, and stated she would not stop until she brought those men to justice.

"This story, and why it was important to me throughout my life, is that I learned a very, very important lesson that day. A lesson which I have not forgotten. That lesson is that I realised that we must NEVER give in to fear. Never.
    "I was seven years old, and was too frightened to shout a warning to him down the hill, so he did not see the trucks until it was too late. I have always felt that if I had managed to shout, he might be alive today. This was a big lesson to me.

"Never give in to fear, never break one's own integrity, always do what is right, no matter what the cost or danger."
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 6th June 2011 at 01:20. Reason: to correct some minor details after consultation with Inelia - I had told the story from memory.

22. The Following 62 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

777 (30th April 2011), 7eagle14 (29th April 2011), Alecs (1st May 2011), Alexandrian (29th April 2011), Amenjo (29th April 2011), andrewgreen (29th April 2011), Anna (29th April 2011), AuCo (5th May 2011), Bea (2nd May 2011), bilko (29th April 2011), Billy (29th April 2011), Bluewool (30th April 2011), Calz (29th April 2011), Caren (30th April 2011), Carmen (29th April 2011), Charlie Pecos (30th April 2011), daddy fishwick (29th April 2011), Dawn (26th September 2011), DeDukshyn (29th April 2011), Dennis Leahy (29th April 2011), dmarie (29th April 2011), DoubleHelix (29th April 2011), eaglespirit (29th April 2011), Eram (26th July 2012), Fred Steeves (29th April 2011), Heart-2-Heart (29th April 2011), Hervé (29th April 2011), Icare (26th April 2018), Isthatso (29th April 2011), jcocks (29th April 2011), karelia (29th April 2011), ketikoti (29th April 2011), Lifesong (29th April 2011), Meadowlark (29th April 2011), MMA_Fan (29th April 2011), MorningSong (30th April 2011), Mystique (1st May 2011), NancyV (29th April 2011), Nate (29th April 2011), Neal (29th April 2011), Newlyn (23rd May 2011), norman (29th April 2011), Nortreb (29th April 2011), noxon medem (29th April 2011), OmeyocaN777 (29th April 2011), Pani (30th April 2011), pilotsimone (29th April 2011), Realeyes (1st May 2011), Reinhard (29th April 2011), Ron Mauer Sr (1st May 2011), Rosco1 (30th April 2011), Roseheart (29th April 2011), Sebastion (29th April 2011), seko (23rd May 2011), shamanseeker (23rd September 2011), Siegfried The 7 (2nd May 2011), Spirithorse (29th April 2011), wegge (29th April 2011), winnasboy (29th April 2011), Wiremu2011 (29th April 2011), Woody (29th April 2011), Yoda (29th April 2011)

23. Link to Post #193
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Wow, wow, wow. What a statement Inelia. The more I'm discovering about you, the more I'm feeling priviledged to be here at this time, to hear your upcoming "message". I don't usually get fuzzy and googey when the 'next big thing' rocks up on the scene but there's something uncanny and different about your persona that's exciting and seperates you from the pack.

It is true, and there are THOUSANDS [hundreds of thousands] of catalysts on the planet. I am not at all unique. In fact, the only difference between me and the majority of those who are here with the same "job" is that I was asked to go public. Most of us work in the background, silently, quietly and anonymously. Why was I asked to do this and not others? No idea. I have no attachment to it, and if I was asked tomorrow to go back into anonymity, I would do that too.

As to my role in this forum, this forum is a very distinct collective entity. And it is important - which is why so much time and effort has been used by tptb to take it down.
    Yeah. It seems they were pretty PO'd with this one.

I'm only now getting my Kundalini back and the pain from viewing the forum has died down enough so I can comfortably participate again.

I told Charles in a PM that if they took me out, all that would happen is that someone else would pop out of the woodwork, and take my place. And behind that one would be another 50, whatever. That the universe will continue to press on this ---until it gets what it wants.
    Last edited by Carmody; 29th April 2011 at 04:48.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

24. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (29th April 2011), Caren (30th April 2011), Dawn (26th September 2011), dmarie (29th April 2011), Eram (26th July 2012), exponentialist (30th April 2011), fifi (1st May 2011), Fred Steeves (29th April 2011), Heather2017 (3rd May 2011), Hervé (29th April 2011), Isthatso (29th April 2011), Mike (29th April 2011), seko (23rd May 2011), sheddie (29th April 2011), sunflower (30th April 2011), winnasboy (29th April 2011), Wiremu2011 (29th April 2011), Yoda (29th April 2011)

25. Link to Post #194
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Hey Inelia, how many times have you had to go through this process on earth? has it been on other planets too?
    By process i mean coming here and awakening the people or raising the vibration, weeding out the wickedly negative.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

Yoda (29th April 2011)

27. Link to Post #195
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

I think it's obvious why you were made to go public. Enough background work has been done (it's been long and hard) - now's the time ;-)
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Yoda (29th April 2011)

29. Link to Post #196
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Yes, I was at the Cof$ as a staff member in Plymouth UK... quite an interesting experience! After I left, I was involved in getting people out, as well as rehabilitating those who had left but were still in fear. You can read a summary here: http://exscn.net/content/view/68/102/

I was there for about a year. At the time I was exploring how they managed to get such a hold on people. It is very, very interesting. On the one hand, the people on the ground floor at their Orgs are very much lightworkers. They want to make a difference, save the world. But scrape the surface and it's all about control and the transporting of moneys to the higher echelons of the so called Church. They exploit the staff in ways which are inhumane, really bad, even young kids.

That organization has become a lightworker and lightwarrior trap. They grab them when they are waking up and enslave them big time.
    Hi Inelia,

Can you go into how they are/become trapped? Is that information in the link above?

When Bill had mentioned this particular group (I believe it was in a video or perhaps here in a post) I began to put some pieces together (questions I had...soul level feelings I was receiving) about another group that I felt/feel is doing the same thing. Anyway, that is the reason I ask, as I feel it may help me see this other group more clearly.

Many Thanks.

In Light,
    ~ dmarie

30. The Following User Says Thank You to dmarie For This Post:

Yoda (29th April 2011)

31. Link to Post #197
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,533 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by dmarie (here)
    Yes, I was at the Cof$ as a staff member in Plymouth UK... quite an interesting experience! After I left, I was involved in getting people out, as well as rehabilitating those who had left but were still in fear. You can read a summary here: http://exscn.net/content/view/68/102/

I was there for about a year. At the time I was exploring how they managed to get such a hold on people. It is very, very interesting. On the one hand, the people on the ground floor at their Orgs are very much lightworkers. They want to make a difference, save the world. But scrape the surface and it's all about control and the transporting of moneys to the higher echelons of the so called Church. They exploit the staff in ways which are inhumane, really bad, even young kids.

That organization has become a lightworker and lightwarrior trap. They grab them when they are waking up and enslave them big time.
    Hi Inelia,

Can you go into how they are/become trapped? Is that information in the link above?

When Bill had mentioned this particular group (I believe it was in a video or perhaps here in a post) I began to put some pieces together (questions I had...soul level feelings I was receiving) about another group that I felt/feel is doing the same thing. Anyway, that is the reason I ask, as I feel it may help me see this other group more clearly.

Many Thanks.

In Light,
    ~ dmarie
    The anatomy of the trap is rather like this.

(Note that I've never been in the Church, and Inelia observed all this from the inside: she may be better able to comment.)
    1. Create a dependency.
    2. Tell the new member that they have serious problems - but they can all be fixed (at a high price, of course).
    3. Find subtle ways of making the new member feel bad about themselves.
    4. When the fixes are attempted, make all kind of 'mistakes' which then have to be fixed again (which is like going to a doctor, being given the wrong remedy, feeling even worse, and then having to pay for another remedy - ad infinitum).
    5. Exert continual suppressive control (ever-present but sometimes very subtle) over every aspect of the member's life, beliefs, thoughts, feelings and attitudes. This erodes away self-belief and self-preserving intention.
    6. Hammer into the member that the only way out is to continue, and that no other 'help' will be effective.
    Free Zone Scientology is absolutely opposite to any of the above, and honors and always works towards free choice and self-determinism.

The only factor in common with the Church of Scientology is the basic processes that Hubbard developed (correctly applied - and correctly applied, they can work miracles).

Like the surgeon's knife, Hubbard's techniques are very powerful and can be used to cure or kill, free or enslave, liberate or indoctrinate. The processes themselves, which are mostly in the form of structured therapeutic questions, have no 'intention': it's only the intention of the practitioner (or the organization that trained the practitioner) that determines the outcome.

32. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alexandrian (29th April 2011), Calz (29th April 2011), Caren (30th April 2011), Charlie Pecos (30th April 2011), Dawn (26th September 2011), kanishk (5th December 2011), Lifesong (29th April 2011), MMA_Fan (29th April 2011), MorningSong (30th April 2011), NancyV (29th April 2011), Nate (29th April 2011), Neal (29th April 2011), seko (23rd May 2011), Spirithorse (29th April 2011), winnasboy (29th April 2011), Woody (29th April 2011), Yoda (29th April 2011)

33. Link to Post #198
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Like the surgeon's knife, Hubbard's techniques are very powerful and can be used to cure or kill, free or enslave, liberate or indoctrinate. The processes themselves, which are mostly in the form of structured therapeutic questions, have no 'intention': it's only the intention of the practitioner (or the organization that trained the practitioner) that determines the outcome.
    This is what I'm feeling has a much deeper level to it...hmmm hard to explain, but on a deep personal soul level, some type of soul "entrapment". What I think I mean by that, as it's not all that clear to me yet, but giving them the feeling of freedom and where they "should be", but indeed in almost a different realm of sorts. Does any of that make any sense? lol sorry that wasn't very clear, as I said it's hard to put into words as it's thoughts and feelings running through me and I'm trying to put the pieces together.

Again, thank you.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to dmarie For This Post:

Dawn (26th September 2011)

35. Link to Post #199
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,157 times in 529 posts

Here is a excerpt from a book The Cosmos of Soul.
    Your life source your energy is light,which enters the body through the skin,your eyes and more importantly your food source.as you have become more removed from the earth by technology and commercialism,you have abandoned the true meaning of nourishment from the food supply.which must feed not only the physical but also the spiritual self.
    Eliminate dead animal flesh from your diet.
    Eliminate artificial colouring,flavouring,synthetic foodstuffs and synthetic vitamins.
    Select wholesome,unprocessed,natural foods from thebottom of the foodchain such as grains,seeds,fruits and vegatables.
    Radically change your methods of preparing food to include from 60-70 per cent uncooked vegetables and fruits ideally straight from the plant or tree source.
    Grow your own produce.
    Bless the food you eat and encircle them with light.
    Silicon dioxide can neutralize some of the contaminants found in drinking water.place a quartz point in a glass bottle and store filtered water overnight before drinking.

Meat.consider that you are taking violent death into your being every time you cut into a piece of meat.remember that it is old dead ,flesh that you are feeding to your body that you are trying to enlighten.you are bombarding your bodies with the overload of the terrified dying animal-hormones,toxic chemicals and genetic tampering used to artificially stimulate growth for the obvious reasons.

Plants.these are the lungs of Gaia,and as a food source provide not only oxygen to the system,but draw light into the cells.know that every cell of your body is activated by light.like a miniature battery,with north and south poles;each cell holds within it a full rainbow spectrum,just as you have come to know the colours spectrum of your primary chakras.this is important clue to understanding the importance of the the words (you are what you eat).plants capture light in their leaves in their photosynthetic process.the ingestion of raw fruits and veg draws the light through the digestive system,reacting with your cellular make-up as light bearers replenishing the Ka,or life force within you.

Well that certainly makes sense to me.

lol just after posting this i saw https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-down-your-dna

sycronicity again.
    Last edited by manny; 29th April 2011 at 07:22.

36. Link to Post #200
    Thanks

Hi Inelia,

thanks for the ongoing work you are doing. I read recently that the Japan EQ has shifted our current time line, the energy and the event was so powerful that managed to distort briefly the current time-space continuum, so the direction that global events are taking as from now maybe a bit different that the ones that were going to get manifested prior to that.
    Are you able to feel those shifts or main deviations? I know timelines get constantly adjusted depending on global consciousness, but major changes sure must be noticed somehow, I wonder if this was for real and we are now to head to a better or "worse" direction :-(
    cheers,

David

37. The Following User Says Thank You to David Topí For This Post:

magicmanx (29th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 58 FirstFirst 1 10 20 58 LastLast