+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 58 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 58 LastLast

Thread: The Inelia thread

1. Link to Post #221
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Default Re: The Inelia thread

The two wolves.

There is a battle that goes on inside people. There are two wolves fighting continuously.

One wolf is ego, greed, anger, jealousy, regret, guilt, violence and fear.

The other wolf is love, peace, hope and divine light.

Which wolf wins?

The one that you feed the most.

I am the third wolf.

Peace

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to K626 For This Post:

Kimberley (30th April 2011), NancyV (29th April 2011), PurpleLama (29th April 2011), sandy (29th April 2011), seko (23rd May 2011), transitionalman (1st May 2011)

3. Link to Post #222
    United States Avalon Member Alexandrian's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by K626 (here)

I am the third wolf.

Peace

K
    Are you suggesting that you are a non-dual being?
    Questioner: Would a perfectly balanced entity feel any emotional response in being attacked by the other-self?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The response is love.

4. Link to Post #223
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote I can see that now and have apologized for my poor selection of words.

Ace
    Hi Ace, please don't apologize for a poor selection of words that are not from your mothertongue. It makes me so sad - learning subtleties of a foreign language as you just did (for us these are subtleties) and correcting is one thing and it is fine, excusing oneself for not mastering a foreign language completely is something else. This is not your fault.

In French being under "the impression that...." really gives the idea of just that, nothing firmed, just potentials to be clarified, with no negative background thinking. And the words used are the same namely "sous l'impression", but the implications are different. When we master that much of a foreign language, this is art man! To me you are mastering English already Ace.

I often look at the country of origin (flag) to see if I am dealing with someone who may make mistakes in English, so that I am much more lenient and will check firts before judging the real meaning or words.

It is often difficult for English speakers to understand how difficult it is for us to follow on subtleties.

Please, before judging based on presumed intentions, verify with the author more than once to elucidate any misunderstanding. And more if the flag is not from English speaking countries including Quebec in Canada.

This got to me because these kind of mistakes and misunderstandings happened so often to me while switching languages that it is not funny anymore. And yes, I do have some hang ups with that.

Sorry for disrupting the thread, I could'nt avoid responding, it gets me too much.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th April 2011 at 16:38. Reason: fixed quote formatting

5. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

777 (30th April 2011), Charlie Pecos (1st May 2011), Donna O (29th April 2011), Dorok (29th April 2011), gigha (29th April 2011), greybeard (29th April 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (30th April 2011), Karma Ngedom (24th June 2011), katewilliams79 (29th April 2011), Kimberley (30th April 2011), Mike (29th April 2011), NancyV (29th April 2011), Nate (30th April 2011), nearing (30th April 2011), Pani (30th April 2011), Reinhard (29th April 2011), sandy (29th April 2011), seko (23rd May 2011), sheddie (29th April 2011), silverchimes (30th April 2011), StephenW11UK (29th June 2011)

6. Link to Post #224
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by quench (here)
    Quote Posted by bilko (here)
    Now though, reading it here i figure that ascension or not is a natural process. Unavoidable almost.
    Surely it will happen naturally through the choices we make and lives we live.
    A book might put us on the right path but understanding is far different from becoming.
    Does one need to read and write in order to ascend? No, think not.
    Good thought. I just wondered whether there may be a sort of guide of thing's which would help the process. Example, a lot of people take food/water for granted never thinking/knowing of the benefits of blessing them before they consume them. I wondered if there were more things along those lines which we could do to help the process along.
    Thanking the universe and blessing everything that you encounter on your journey, Food, water, family, friends, all negative and positive experiences, ( those are your greatest teachers) And most important the longest journey anyone will ever travel is from the head to the heart.

do all those things mentioned above from a loving heart and all your fears and worry's disappear and you shine brighter than the stars in heaven above.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Caren (30th April 2011), Charlie Pecos (1st May 2011), Kimberley (30th April 2011), NancyV (29th April 2011), Nate (30th April 2011), quench (29th April 2011), sandy (29th April 2011)

8. Link to Post #225
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

hi Inelia,

do you do any type of healing work?

also, i really liked your answer regarding the threat to your physical body, but there is one variable that i'm afraid is not being accounted for: timing. what i mean is, this seems to be a very crucial time. a very important time. do you think tptb would consider taking you and those like you out during this sensitive time to win this last very strategic battle? of course you'd return but perhaps by the time you grew into adulthood the battle would be over and lost??? just a thought.

and thank you for your presence here!(Avalon and earth) much appreciated.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike For This Post:

NancyV (11th May 2011)

10. Link to Post #226
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)
    of course you'd return but perhaps by the time you grew into adulthood the battle would be over and lost???
    One does not have to return as a baby!

Think of it as a relay race - where the baton is passed to the next runner. A 'placeholder' sets up the body as an infant, child and adolescent with good parents, education, location, and health, accumulates some resources (skills, finance, friends and allies) - and then, by prior agreement, hands over to the walk-in as an optimum going concern with everything already in place and in their favor, able to get on with their mission immediately.

Many such 'placeholders' will already be standing by, ready to serve. That's what Inelia meant by 'returning in an instant'.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th April 2011 at 16:49.

11. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7eagle14 (30th April 2011), Caren (30th April 2011), David Topí (29th April 2011), Dawn (26th September 2011), DeDukshyn (29th April 2011), fifi (1st May 2011), Flash (30th April 2011), gigha (29th April 2011), Magnus (29th April 2011), Mike (29th April 2011), NancyV (29th April 2011), nearing (30th April 2011), Normalguy31 (29th April 2011), Nortreb (30th April 2011), Pani (30th April 2011), seko (23rd May 2011), Spirithorse (29th April 2011), StephenW11UK (29th June 2011), Yoda (30th April 2011)

12. Link to Post #227
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

Bill, i`m curious with this comment, could you explain please...
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

13. Link to Post #228
    Inelia

Ace[/QUOTE]

Quote Posted by ace (here)
    Hi Inelia
    Thank you for the link you provided.

http://exscn.net/content/view/68/102/

I have noticed both you and Bill have Broke bread with the same mutual friend.
    Terril Park.

Back in November 2005 Bill attended a mini FZ conference in an East Grinstead Coffee Shop.
    http://www.arovast.co.uk/gatwick05.htm

Then back in April\May 2008 Terril Park Visited you at your home.
    http://forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=95595&postcount=2

I also see you felt you were scammed out of 3000 inheritance money
    http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.ph...149#post183149

Did you manage to recover that money?

Kind Regards
    Ace
    Hi Ace,

I never did get my money back, unfortunately. I did meet Terril at my home, he's a great guy! And the connection with Bill, truly amazing. I had no idea they knew each other.

This is some cool stuff, you might be interested to know that Bill and I lived in the same city in 1989, like 3 miles from each other. Plus had close run ins a couple of other times during our travels. Like, we both spent the summer of '78 in Edinburgh, Scotland. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but it's kinda cool
    Last edited by Inelia; 30th April 2011 at 01:16. Reason: typo

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

7eagle14 (30th April 2011), MMA_Fan (29th April 2011), NancyV (29th April 2011), Yoda (29th April 2011)

15. Link to Post #229
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,432 times in 1,398 posts

I am the third wolf.
    K
    So are you the sum of the two wolves KT626 or something else ........? And if something else then what ?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Miller For This Post:

K626 (29th April 2011)

17. Link to Post #230
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by w1ndmill (here)
    I am the third wolf.
    K
    So are you the sum of the two wolves KT626 or something else ........? And if something else then what ?

count me in as one of the confused ones here: you know when you give a dog a command that it doesn't understand and it sort of tilts it's head and looks at you in utter puzzlement...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike For This Post:

K626 (29th April 2011)

19. Link to Post #231
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,432 times in 1,398 posts

Quote Posted by bilko (here)
    Quote Posted by quench (here)
    Hello Bill/Inelia/everyone
    For a complete "beginner" what is the best way to start in this ascension/raising vibration process. Is it a natural process that just needs time or is there a book which contains techniques you can use to start raising your vibrations (such as blessing your food, water etc.) Which book is the best?

Inelia,
    Enjoyed your talk with Lucia Rene and looking forward to your upcoming Avalon vid. A question: Do you have a deadline by which all your work has to be done? Or, when will the ascension process be complete (or maybe it's ongoing?)

Thanks
    Hi Quench
    You just put a thought into my head mate
    I have heard that question many times before and rolled off lists of books when i was more informed but never gave it much thought beyond that.

Now though, reading it here i figure that ascension or not is a natural process. Unavoidable almost.
    Surely it will happen naturally through the choices we make and lives we live.
    A book might put us on the right path but understanding is far different from becoming.
    Does one need to read and write in order to ascend? No, think not.

Like i said, just a thought about my own learning that you triggered there mate, thanks
    Hi Quench

The truth is that we all do get there in the end, regardless - even the ptb. Some just get there quicker than others ...... But we all make it in the end. It's a dead cert (no pun intended!)

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Lifesong (30th April 2011), NancyV (29th April 2011), quench (29th April 2011)

21. Link to Post #232
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)
    Quote Posted by w1ndmill (here)
    I am the third wolf.
    K

count me in as one of the confused ones here: you know when you give a dog a command that it doesn't understand and it sort of tilts it's head and looks at you in utter puzzlement...
    Ha ha...The dog imagery is funny.

Peace

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

22. The Following User Says Thank You to K626 For This Post:

NancyV (29th April 2011)

23. Link to Post #233
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

Quote Posted by Inelia (here)
    I found (as many have) that Hubbard's techniques work, and to a certain degree are very effective, but they are misapplied by almost all in the Cof$ either deliberately or because the members are unaware of what they are doing. It is a cult. The year was 'interesting'.
    Inelia, thank you such much for your participation here!

I found your comment above interesting, I'd like to learn more. Which techniques, and what are they used for? Should I just read one of LRH's books?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Alan For This Post:

Yoda (30th April 2011)

25. Link to Post #234
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Hi Inelia,

I have a question about the source of what could be called an "infusion" of energy. I know you have stated that you (the skin-encapsulated being we see in a photo) are not the source, you are merely a conduit.

I also recognize/understand/believe that ultimately, all energy comes from Source. But, in our working through this illusion of Source subdivided into worlds and souls (the illusion that we are separate beings or even separate souls), do you know specifically where the energy comes from when a lightworker (for lack of a better term) acts as a conduit and allows energy to flow through?

Evidently (according to a blended synopsis gleaned by Michael Newton working with over 7000 subjects in soul memory, during Life Between Lives - LBL - hypnotherapy sessions), we all bi-locate. That is, some of our overall soul energy is always with the part of our soul in spirit form, and we make a decision about how much of that soul energy to bring with us in each incarnation - never even close to 100%. (This next part gets a bit tricky for my logical mind, that cannot embrace more than an intellectual glimpse of the concept): time is not linear. So, when in a state of "soul memory", one is also in a state of "soul experience" - literally not just remembering past incarnations, but rather experiencing all of them simultaneously as well as the current (and even future ones.) Whew! Some subjects in LBL hypnotherapy report being able to make a decision to increase the amount of soul energy 'downloaded' into the incarnate being.

So, my long-winded question is: when energy is 'channeled' or 'funneled' into us by a lightworker, is that energy a part of our own soul energy, or is that more like a direct "battery charge" of energy directly from Source?

Dennis

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

777 (30th April 2011), DeDukshyn (29th April 2011), perfectresonance (29th April 2011), pilotsimone (24th June 2011)

27. Link to Post #235
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Hi Inelia,

I have a question about the source of what could be called an "infusion" of energy. I know you have stated that you (the skin-encapsulated being we see in a photo) are not the source, you are merely a conduit.

I also recognize/understand/believe that ultimately, all energy comes from Source. But, in our working through this illusion of Source subdivided into worlds and souls (the illusion that we are separate beings or even separate souls), do you know specifically where the energy comes from when a lightworker (for lack of a better term) acts as a conduit and allows energy to flow through?

Evidently (according to a blended synopsis gleaned by Michael Newton working with over 7000 subjects in soul memory, during Life Between Lives - LBL - hypnotherapy sessions), we all bi-locate. That is, some of our overall soul energy is always with the part of our soul in spirit form, and we make a decision about how much of that soul energy to bring with us in each incarnation - never even close to 100%. (This next part gets a bit tricky for my logical mind, that cannot embrace more than an intellectual glimpse of the concept): time is not linear. So, when in a state of "soul memory", one is also in a state of "soul experience" - literally not just remembering past incarnations, but rather experiencing all of them simultaneously as well as the current (and even future ones.) Whew! Some subjects in LBL hypnotherapy report being able to make a decision to increase the amount of soul energy 'downloaded' into the incarnate being.

So, my long-winded question is: when energy is 'channeled' or 'funneled' into us by a lightworker, is that energy a part of our own soul energy, or is that more like a direct "battery charge" of energy directly from Source?

Dennis
    Hi Dennis,
    In my experience, the chi or energy that I receive when doing healing work comes from my higher self via the silver cord, entering normally from the top chakra, and my HS gets the energy directly from Source. Maybe for Inelia is different, as she may need a huge amount of energy to get her work done (just guessing).

As for the different incarnations, as far as I can tell, some Higher Selves choose to incarnate sequentially, that is, one life after another (reincarnation), which seems to be the common method everywhere else in the galaxy. However, Earth is a point where simultaneous incarnations are permitted as well, meaning, a higher self can choose to have hundreds of incarnations at the same time, making the evolutionary process and learning much faster.

Last time I "asked" my HS, about 16% of the population on the planet are sequentially incarnated HS, about 40% used the simultaneous method and the rest are minions (just an estimation). That gives us an idea that most probably, most of the people here in the forum are probably projections of simultaneously incarnating HS, each of us at a different level of "evolution", but most probably, otherwise I guess we will not be here, resonating at a similar level close to each other.

Also, sequentially incarnating beings can remember their past incarnations, they do not have the veil of amnesia when they incarnate. This is what happens (IMO) when you see a kid of 4 years old playing piano like Mozart, he simply learn it in a past live and comes with all the knowledge and skills into a new body. Simultaneous incarnating HS do have to "forget" everything in each incarnation in order to not interfere with the others parts of "himself". This seems to be part of the rules in the Earth game.
    cheers,

David

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to David Topí For This Post:

Caren (30th April 2011), Charlie Pecos (1st May 2011), DeDukshyn (29th April 2011), DoubleHelix (30th April 2011), Heather2017 (3rd May 2011), NancyV (29th April 2011), sandy (29th April 2011)

29. Link to Post #236
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

Inelia:

Is there a difference between God and Source or are they the same thing?

30. Link to Post #237
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

All foods are subject to the energetic conveyor belt. from the day its planted to when it arrives on your plate its been through much. The best turning point for food's energetic outcome is at the Chef. a Happy chef that cooks with passion and love will greatly convert the energy of a meal.

As mentioned it is good practice to give thanks for any food on your plate. This is a Shaman trait to give thanks and blessings for the food you are about to eat. When you do this the food is lighter , it feels good in your tummy and you feel it do you good energetically.

This is the same with anything you put in your body. I know it sounds " hippie " but a love blessing on anything done with real " intention " and i mean from the heart, will change whatever you bless to its better vibration. This in turn unlocks past dramas for the " conveyor belt " and does wonders for everybody.

NO SPECIAL POWERS NEEDED , JUST THE INTENTION FROM THE HEART.

Hugs

N
    N

31. Link to Post #238
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sheddie (here)
    Thank you for answering all these questions Inelia,

I am a little confused as to the difference between a body 'intelligence' and yourself now being 'new to this earth'........

Can you explain in more detail please as it is very confusing and can lead to confusion.

Many thanks
    Bill touched a little on this on his previous post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post206183
    I agree with his summary completely.

As an example, sometimes the body "we" react in a very strange way, illogical way. Feeling sad or fear at something which is not really that fearful... like spiders. And, at that moment, we can ask "is this fear mine?", if the answer is "yes" then we do some sort of process to see where that fear came from. If the answer is "no", we ask, "is it my body's?" if the answer is yes we acknowledge the body, give it a big calming energy "hug", and process the fear with it. If it is "no" we look see if it's an implant and/or find the external source.

This will start the journey of discovering about our physical and subtle bodies. It also works with the emotional body, the mind and the ego... great stuff.
    Thank you Inelia

So are you saying that the intelligent body is the genetic lineage body, our fear of spiders could be from our ancestor's - I think I am getting that or it could come from an external source, is that right

What I am still confused about is how that relates to you being 'new to this earth' if you have been here before? How can you be both things at the same time?

Sorry if I am being particularly dense here but I just don't understand and I would really like to as it is a complicated subject and one I am fascinated by. I would really love to know the difference and would be very grateful if you could help.

Also how would you look to see if it was an implant or from an external source?

Many thanks

x

Many thanks
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 30th April 2011 at 00:25. Reason: reduce nested quote'ing depth

32. The Following User Says Thank You to sheddie For This Post:

Spirithorse (29th April 2011)

33. Link to Post #239
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by sheddie (here)

Bill touched a little on this on his previous post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post206183
    I agree with his summary completely.

As an example, sometimes the body "we" react in a very strange way, illogical way. Feeling sad or fear at something which is not really that fearful... like spiders. And, at that moment, we can ask "is this fear mine?", if the answer is "yes" then we do some sort of process to see where that fear came from. If the answer is "no", we ask, "is it my body's?" if the answer is yes we acknowledge the body, give it a big calming energy "hug", and process the fear with it. If it is "no" we look see if it's an implant and/or find the external source.

This will start the journey of discovering about our physical and subtle bodies. It also works with the emotional body, the mind and the ego... great stuff.
    Thank you Inelia

So are you saying that the intelligent body is the genetic lineage body, our fear of spiders could be from our ancestor's - I think I am getting that or it could come from an external source, is that right

What I am still confused about is how that relates to you being 'new to this earth' if you have been here before? How can you be both things at the same time?

Sorry if I am being particularly dense here but I just don't understand and I would really like to as it is a complicated subject and one I am fascinated by. I would really love to know the difference and would be very grateful if you could help.

Also how would you look to see if it was an implant or from an external source?

Many thanks

x

Many thanks
    The car (hardware) has been engineered from recycled components - and the engine management system (software) has a mind of its own, and itself reincarnates.

But the driver (the operator) has never been here before, and has never driven any car.

The fear of spiders belongs with the car or with the engine management system. Why should an infinite being with awesome creative powers (like you and I and we all really are) be afraid of anything at all?
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 30th April 2011 at 00:25. Reason: reduce nested quote'ing depth

34. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

777 (30th April 2011), 7eagle14 (30th April 2011), Alecs (1st May 2011), Billy (30th April 2011), Caren (30th April 2011), David Topí (29th April 2011), DoubleHelix (30th April 2011), finally there!!! (29th May 2011), Flash (30th April 2011), gigha (29th April 2011), Hervé (30th April 2011), Highwhistler (30th April 2011), K626 (29th April 2011), Magnus (29th April 2011), MMA_Fan (29th April 2011), mosquito (30th April 2011), nearing (30th April 2011), Nortreb (30th April 2011), pilotsimone (24th June 2011), sheddie (29th April 2011), Telepathic Intuitive (6th May 2011), Yoda (29th April 2011)

35. Link to Post #240
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    The car (hardware) has been engineered from recycled components - and the engine management system (software) has a mind of its own, and itself reincarnates.

But the driver (the operator) has never been here before, and has never driven any car.

The fear of spiders belongs with the car or with the engine management system. Why should an infinite being with awesome creative powers (like you and I and we all really are) be afraid of anything at all?
    The body, the brain (electrochemical) and the mind (consciousness).

*Would only debate whether the DRIVER has driven before.

K
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 30th April 2011 at 00:28. Reason: reduce nested quote'ing depth
    Alan Watt

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 58 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 58 LastLast