+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 58 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 58 LastLast

Thread: The Inelia thread

1. Link to Post #241
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

Default Re: The Inelia thread

Something I still don't get about Scientology / Free-Org / Ron's-Org etc.

Inelia can you or Bill pls fault my logic?

1. The protocols behind Scientology are powerful and of good intention

2. Hubbard is the teacher of these protocols

3. Scientology gets infiltrated 1978+ The material is changed and people are used & abused (ie. it becomes more of a money making racket than teaching people the abilities they seek, people are heavily controlled) This is what we have in mainstream Scientology today.

4. Splinter groups break away, Free-Zone / Ron's Org etc. They continue to work with the technology (the original unmodified material), and don't use and abuse people (they give free choice)

5. Both streams (3 & 4) appear to have high regard for Hubbard as a 'person' and his 'teachings'.

6. Both Inelia and Bill have been heavily involved in #3 (Inelia) & #4 (Bill) and I assume support #5 ?

7. I assume Inelia's abilities were further developed as a result of #3 / 4 ?

8. Looking into Hubbard as a 'person' pre or post 1978 and watching a fair amount footage it appears he 'was' controlling people, money making 'was' a priority (perhaps not to the same degree as today), I don't see evidence of putting the people 1st ahead of the money, and he just does not come across as the nice, kind, caring kinda chap I thought he was (ie. no evidence of any Christ energy - for want of a better description).

#1 + #2 + #5 = #8 ... just don't seem to add up for me.
    Last edited by Aurelius; 30th April 2011 at 07:59.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

dan i el (30th April 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (30th April 2011), Karma Ngedom (24th June 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (30th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #242
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Why would you limit yourself to just learning from nice people?

Peace

K
    Last edited by K626; 29th April 2011 at 19:48.
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to K626 For This Post:

777 (30th April 2011), jjl (30th April 2011), NancyV (30th April 2011), Phoenix1304 (12th October 2011), pilotsimone (24th June 2011), Yoda (30th April 2011)

5. Link to Post #243
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Aurelius quote:
    'Scientology gets infiltrated 1978+'
    I had a rather unpleasant brush with scientology in the UK back in 1973.
    I'm not insinuating anything, just supplying a data point from a position of near-total ignorance... Can someone please explain?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Aurelius (29th April 2011), jjl (30th April 2011)

7. Link to Post #244
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

that is an excellent question ...

you need to see the light shine through somewhere .. if you can't see it ... be weary.

Quote Posted by K626 (here)
    Why would you limit yourself from just learning from nice people?

Peace

K

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

dan i el (30th April 2011), jjl (30th April 2011), K626 (29th April 2011)

9. Link to Post #245
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Quote Posted by Aurelius (here)
    that is an excellent question ...

you need to see the light shine through somewhere .. if you can't see it ... be weary.

Quote Posted by K626 (here)
    Why would you limit yourself from just learning from nice people?

Peace

K
    Light isn't one thing. It is never in one place. It is constantly changing.

I listen to Wagner (he was nasty), I read Plato and Nietzsche (they were both ego maniacs and a bit mad) and I love it when I see moments of madness in my friends.

Bring yourself to the party and that is enough.

Peace

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to K626 For This Post:

777 (30th April 2011), Alecs (1st May 2011), Caren (30th April 2011), jjl (30th April 2011), NancyV (30th April 2011), pilotsimone (24th June 2011)

11. Link to Post #246
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

"The car (hardware) has been engineered from recycled components - and the engine management system (software) has a mind of its own, and itself reincarnates.

But the driver (the operator) has never been here before, and has never driven any car."

Using this metaphor, what fuels the vehicle?

Who maintains the roads?

What are some difficulties associated with driving a car for the first time?

PS: In regard to my earlier questions; Since they remain unanswered, I feel that they may have been interpreted as invasive and/or intrusive. Therefore, I apologize and retract my earlier questions.

After I posted those questions, I was aggressively "pinged" by an entity of some sort that caused me great discomfort.

However, I feel that the greeting may have come from a source related to my work.

I am an advocate for sexually/physically abused children in Central Los Angeles who averages ~65 hours of work per week on top of my own intervention design projects.

I am broke and my batteries are low... but my primary wish is to serve underprivileged minority populations that are invisible to mainstream society.

Although the work is difficult and unglamorous, it remains the most important thing I have ever done. Even more important than last week's meeting with a 9 foot red-headed telepath who agreed with and supported my decision to stay entrenched in this path.

The children are the only hope for our future. So much pain and yet so much beauty exists hidden in plain site.

I am grateful for Bill, Inelia, and all of the other insightful posters. Reading these threads is part of my decompression routine.

Peace be with you.

12. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Sync For This Post:

Alecs (1st May 2011), Anna (3rd May 2011), Caren (30th April 2011), dan i el (30th April 2011), Donna O (29th April 2011), DoubleHelix (30th April 2011), exponentialist (30th April 2011), Flash (30th April 2011), gigha (29th April 2011), jjl (30th April 2011), K626 (29th April 2011), Lifesong (30th April 2011), mosquito (30th April 2011), Mystique (1st May 2011), perfectresonance (29th April 2011), sandy (29th April 2011), sheddie (29th April 2011), Yoda (30th April 2011)

13. Link to Post #247
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

Quote Posted by humanalien (here)
    Inelia:

Is there a difference between God and Source or are they the same thing?
    Through research and personal experience I became convinced the god of the Christian Bible isn't the Source God.

But through my upbringing and programming I put the word "God" as the most supreme being; the one that is all and causes all.

Yet the god from the bible is none of these things; nor is Jesus (Jesus may have been very special, I'm not arguing that).

Thing is, every time the word "God" was used there was an instantaneous rejection inside me.

It has taken me until very recently to deal with those filters to the point where I can hear "God" and think "Source".

The reason for this message is to recognise that using words like "God" has the potential to trigger all sorts of pre-conditioning in the reader/listener that you may not intend.

In my mind, using the Source is a very practical alternative which ensures most people will hear your message without bringing their this-world indoctrinations with them.

It amuses me when Bob Dean refers to his "good friend from Galilee" - in my mind he seems to be aware of the same problems by side-stepping the actual word "Jesus".

The use of the word Jesus triggers so much pre-loading in the listener/reader, the actual message may then be lost.

If there is one idea that seems to have almost unanimous support, it is that there is ultimately only one Supreme Entity that created all.

What word we choose for this isn't really important, apart from the benefits of avoiding pre-conditioning as suggested above.

So, God can be the same as Source, or God isn't the same as Source. Depending on each individual's understanding.

To me, it has taken a long time to shift the indoctrinated meaning of God (of the Christian Bible) onto the Source, so now I can hear/read them interchangeably and they mean the same to me.

And while I'm here... I thank you, I thank you, I thank you. I thank you for this wonderful life. I thank you for this beautiful planet in this breathtaking universe. And I thank you for these wonderful souls to share it all with. I thank you, I thank you, I thank you.

14. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to perfectresonance For This Post:

777 (30th April 2011), Alexandrian (30th April 2011), Anna (3rd May 2011), Billy (30th April 2011), Caren (30th April 2011), Charlie Pecos (1st May 2011), daddy fishwick (1st May 2011), Donna O (29th April 2011), Flash (30th April 2011), Fred Steeves (3rd May 2011), greybeard (29th April 2011), humanalien (30th April 2011), jjl (30th April 2011), Kimberley (30th April 2011), Lifesong (30th April 2011), Lord Sidious (30th April 2011), magicmanx (29th April 2011), mosquito (30th April 2011), NancyV (30th April 2011), Nate (30th April 2011), sandy (29th April 2011)

15. Link to Post #248
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Protocols have no intention.

The practitioner of a protocol brings the intention when the protocol is used.

Is the use-of-knife protocol good or bad?
    a) when cutting fruit or vegetables to bring to your family's table
    b) when killing an animal to bring to your family's table
    c) when killing an animal that poops on your lawn
    d) when killing a person that insulted your honour
    e) when killing a person that stole your property
    f) when killing a person that killed your child
    g) when killing an animal near death but in distress
    h) ...
    The use-of-knife protocol is neutral.

The intention comes from the person implementing the protocol.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to perfectresonance For This Post:

777 (30th April 2011), jjl (30th April 2011), Lifesong (30th April 2011), mosquito (30th April 2011), NancyV (30th April 2011), Spirithorse (29th April 2011)

17. Link to Post #249
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sync (here)
    I am an advocate for sexually/physically abused children in Central Los Angeles who averages ~65 hours of work per week on top of my own intervention design projects.
    I am broke and my batteries are low... but my primary wish is to serve underprivileged minority populations that are invisible to mainstream society.
    Although the work is difficult and unglamorous, it remains the most important thing I have ever done.
    I thank you for your important work.

Allow yourself time away to recharge. You are no good to them unless you can work from a place of peace and strength.

TRUST the Source to step in and deal with things in your absence.

You must take care of yourself first. This is far from selfish - it is essential to keep you in top condition to keep doing what you do best.

I speak as someone who has seriously overdrawn his own energy-bank-account a number of times before I learned to balance my life. It takes at least as long to recover from abusing your own body and spirit this way as it took to inflict it upon yourself. What you do is important, but you won't do it for very long, nor very well unless you recognise you should be a finely honed and hardened blade instead of dull edged and rusty...

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to perfectresonance For This Post:

777 (30th April 2011), Billy (30th April 2011), Caren (30th April 2011), Flash (30th April 2011), jjl (30th April 2011), mosquito (30th April 2011), NancyV (30th April 2011), Nate (30th April 2011), nearing (30th April 2011), Spirithorse (30th April 2011), Sync (30th April 2011)

19. Link to Post #250
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by perfectresonance (here)
    It takes at least as long to recover from abusing your own body and spirit this way as it took to inflict it upon yourself.
    Excellent point, very true!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Donna O For This Post:

perfectresonance (30th April 2011)

21. Link to Post #251
    United States Avalon Member Normalguy31's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Where did they come from? Very good question. I work with an entourage, this is what I call guides and higher self, divine source, our selves from different timelines and future, as well as people on the planet who are also in the same "job".
    A very good question that pops up when we work with these beings, or even people we work with in our environment, is "are they really working for the light, or are they wolves in sheep's clothing?" And this is where personal discernment comes in.
    Can you elaborate any more about the entourage? Would any of these people in the same situation as you, I would assume incarnated in a human body, be familiar with anyone here at Avalon?

Would we also know any of the artists that you are working with? Or at least what medium they use, painting, music, writing, photography, acting etc. I am very interested!

And waiting on this interview is like a kid waiting on christmas eve for presents. Theory of relativity is killing me right now. haha

Much love as always, Matt
    Last edited by Normalguy31; 30th April 2011 at 00:02.
    In the end the love you take is equal to the love you make

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Normalguy31 For This Post:

Nate (30th April 2011), Yoda (30th April 2011)

23. Link to Post #252
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by Nate (here)
    Hi Inelia,

1. Are there any techniques you can share with us on how to avoid the ego making us think we are a powerful God-like being deserving to be King or Queen of others simply because there are divine whispers in our head(so clear it sounds like our own thoughts), and have abilities that are impossible to truly explain in words? (I tried to make this sentence shorter, I did!)
    actually once you reach that level you don't have a problem with Ego and want to run from divine destiny...

The problem is, you can't...

24. Link to Post #253
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,704 times in 8,941 posts

"The car (hardware) has been engineered from recycled components - and the engine management system (software) has a mind of its own, and itself reincarnates.

But the driver (the operator) has never been here before, and has never driven any car."

Using this metaphor, what fuels the vehicle?

Who maintains the roads?

What are some difficulties associated with driving a car for the first time?

Although the work is difficult and unglamorous, it remains the most important thing I have ever done. Even more important than last week's meeting with a 9 foot red-headed telepath who agreed with and supported my decision to stay entrenched in this path.

The children are the only hope for our future. So much pain and yet so much beauty exists hidden in plain site.

I am grateful for Bill, Inelia, and all of the other insightful posters. Reading these threads is part of my decompression routine.

Peace be with you.
    First, thanks for the explanation Bill, it made it very clear to me. In fact, it is so cute, a real guy explanation, very efficient (I would never have though of using a car analogy in such a way).

Second, Sync, please allow me to have some fun in trying to make the connections with your questions. I do not want to answer in Bill's place, just to bring in my simple understanding:

What fuels the vehicule: our vehicule is made of recycled material of flesh and blood, and inherited DNA, therefore the fuel is the food we eat or the scrap we ingest or the pesticides we breath in, see...

The car's software development or rewriting when too old: the values and beliefs we carry over, from life to life

The driver's input: directly from energy sent by the Source, the energy sends impulses to turn right,the driver turns right, etc. (I think, please correct me if I am wrong)

Who maintains the roads? Nobody these days it seems lol (joke). May be all the helpers surrounding the driver maintain the road. They are very trained efficient ones if the vehicule is a formula 1 and the driver a top notch athlete (spiritual of course). the wheels/brakes are changed in seconds and the road made clean by a cooperating team.

Third: Thank you so much Sync for the work you do. You are amongst the most needed. I do empathised with the difficulties, and the rewards. Take care of yourself, Perfectresonance in post 249 is absolutely right, you are needed for yet quite a lot of time to come, take care of your vehicule and your software in order to help the driver to go where he has to go.

Flash

PS Thank you Bill and Inelia, this is a great, real great thread

Last edited by Flash; 30th April 2011 at 01:19.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Caren (4th May 2011), jjl (30th April 2011), Nate (30th April 2011), Sync (30th April 2011)

26. Link to Post #254
    Inelia

Quote Posted by quench (here)
    Hello Bill/Inelia/everyone
    For a complete "beginner" what is the best way to start in this ascension/raising vibration process. Is it a natural process that just needs time or is there a book which contains techniques you can use to start raising your vibrations (such as blessing your food, water etc.) Which book is the best?

Inelia,
    Enjoyed your talk with Lucia Rene and looking forward to your upcoming Avalon vid. A question: Do you have a deadline by which all your work has to be done? Or, when will the ascension process be complete (or maybe it's ongoing?)

Thanks
    Blessing food and water is a very good step, also doing a detox every now and then. On another note, by facing and processing negative vibrations (fear, old programs, anger, etc), we actually raise our vibration by default. Like, dropping baggage so the balloon ascends into the sky

I am personally booked to stay on this work until 2017. It is my opinion that energies will lock at the end of 2012 through 2013, then it's a job of adjustment for the population of the planet. Like Bob Dean said, our kids will travel the stars... and it won't just be fuel propelled spaceships.

27. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

7eagle14 (30th April 2011), Alan (30th April 2011), Bea (2nd May 2011), Billy (30th April 2011), Caren (30th April 2011), Carmen (30th April 2011), DoubleHelix (30th April 2011), fifi (1st May 2011), Flash (30th April 2011), Gardener (1st May 2011), Hervé (30th April 2011), Isthatso (1st May 2011), jjl (30th April 2011), Lifesong (30th April 2011), Linden (6th May 2011), Lunesoleil (17th November 2012), Nate (30th April 2011), nearing (30th April 2011), Pani (30th April 2011), pilotsimone (24th June 2011), quench (30th April 2011), Rosco1 (30th April 2011), seko (23rd May 2011), Spirithorse (30th April 2011), StephenW11UK (29th June 2011), Yoda (30th April 2011)

28. Link to Post #255
    Inelia

Quote Posted by alamojo (here)
    Quote Posted by Inelia (here)
    I found (as many have) that Hubbard's techniques work, and to a certain degree are very effective, but they are misapplied by almost all in the Cof$ either deliberately or because the members are unaware of what they are doing. It is a cult. The year was 'interesting'.
    Inelia, thank you such much for your participation here!

I found your comment above interesting, I'd like to learn more. Which techniques, and what are they used for? Should I just read one of LRH's books?
    LRH's books have been edited to death by the Cof$. I was able to read a few originals, they were sooo different. For starters, they had a bibliography as well as source of information, plus credits to those people who had worked on techniques etc.. The new ones are all credited to LRH, and even the techniques are changed by the deletion or changing of paragraphs and words. But I hear that the freezone has some stuff in its original form.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Alan (30th April 2011), Hervé (30th April 2011), Yoda (30th April 2011)

30. Link to Post #256
    Inelia

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Hi Inelia,

I have a question about the source of what could be called an "infusion" of energy. I know you have stated that you (the skin-encapsulated being we see in a photo) are not the source, you are merely a conduit.

I also recognize/understand/believe that ultimately, all energy comes from Source. But, in our working through this illusion of Source subdivided into worlds and souls (the illusion that we are separate beings or even separate souls), do you know specifically where the energy comes from when a lightworker (for lack of a better term) acts as a conduit and allows energy to flow through?

Evidently (according to a blended synopsis gleaned by Michael Newton working with over 7000 subjects in soul memory, during Life Between Lives - LBL - hypnotherapy sessions), we all bi-locate. That is, some of our overall soul energy is always with the part of our soul in spirit form, and we make a decision about how much of that soul energy to bring with us in each incarnation - never even close to 100%. (This next part gets a bit tricky for my logical mind, that cannot embrace more than an intellectual glimpse of the concept): time is not linear. So, when in a state of "soul memory", one is also in a state of "soul experience" - literally not just remembering past incarnations, but rather experiencing all of them simultaneously as well as the current (and even future ones.) Whew! Some subjects in LBL hypnotherapy report being able to make a decision to increase the amount of soul energy 'downloaded' into the incarnate being.

So, my long-winded question is: when energy is 'channeled' or 'funneled' into us by a lightworker, is that energy a part of our own soul energy, or is that more like a direct "battery charge" of energy directly from Source?

Dennis
    I see it as coming directly from source. And as long as the conduit does not add anything to it, such as their own belief system or whatever, it will be triggered within the other person in its purest form. The other person then feels it and interprets it according to his or her reality.

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Bea (2nd May 2011), Caren (30th April 2011), Dennis Leahy (30th April 2011), Hervé (30th April 2011), Highwhistler (30th April 2011), Lunesoleil (17th November 2012), Nate (30th April 2011), seko (23rd May 2011), Yoda (30th April 2011)

32. Link to Post #257
    Inelia

Quote Posted by humanalien (here)
    Inelia:

Is there a difference between God and Source or are they the same thing?
    It very much depends what one means by God. If it is a man with a gray beard sitting on a throne, then no, it's not the same thing. If it is the divine consciousness that is/experiences/observes existence and non existence in all time/space and beyond, then... we are getting closer

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Hervé (30th April 2011), humanalien (30th April 2011), Lunesoleil (17th November 2012), Nate (30th April 2011), Nortreb (30th April 2011), seko (23rd May 2011), Yoda (30th April 2011)

34. Link to Post #258
    Inelia

3. Scientology gets infiltrated 1978+ The material is changed and people are used & abused (ie. it becomes more of a money making racket than teaching people the abilities they seek, people are heavily controlled) This is what we have in mainstream Scientology today.

4. Splinter groups break away, Free-Zone / Ron's Org etc. They continue to work with the technology (the original unmodified meterial), and don't use and abuse people (they give free choice)

5. Both streams (3 & 4) appear to have high regard for Hubbard as a 'person' and his 'teachings'.

6. Both Inelia and Bill have been heavily involved in #3 (Inelia) & #4 (Bill) and I assume support #5 ?

8. Looking into Hubbard as a 'person' pre or post 1978 and watching a fair amount footage it appears he 'was' controlling people, money making 'was' a priority (perhaps not to the same degree as today), I don't see evidence of putting the people 1st ahead of the money, and he just does not come across as the nice, kind, caring kinda chap I thought he was (ie. no evidence of any Christ energy - for want of a better description).

From my perspective, Scientology was infiltrated, and Hubbard compromised, in the early/mid 60s.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

araucaria (30th April 2011), Hervé (30th April 2011), jcocks (30th April 2011), jjl (30th April 2011), seko (23rd May 2011), Yoda (30th April 2011)

36. Link to Post #259
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Hi Inelia..

I noticed you thanked my post but have not replied to the questions I posted? Is that because you can't answer? If so, that's fine.... I was just wondeering...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

4. Splinter groups break away, Free-Zone / Ron's Org etc. They continue to work with the technology (the original unmodified meterial), and don't use and abuse people (they give free choice)

From my perspective, Scientology was infiltrated, and Hubbard compromised, in the early/mid 60s.
    I was just about to say that perhaps he became a victim of his own church? It seems he did. Funny how that happens to a lot of the best people out there (They're taken out by other forces)....

37. Link to Post #260
    Inelia

Dear Inelia,

I am extremely grateful you are speaking your truth as it has tremendously resonated with me.

Your outlook is what the world needs. I believe there are many more of your kind.

I was curious if you could speak about your process of “coming out” to the world of Avalon, which spans the globe.

The energetics associated with a rapid transition into a higher public profile feel tremendous and involve multiple domains.

I can sense many positive aspects that some people may experience, such as having a forum to benefit others by sharing experiences, the reinforcing of a collectivist social support group, and helping the wayward seeker who stumbles upon this data.

Conversely, I have seen others that “come out” experience negative aspects, such as increased time in front of an EMF emitting box, quicker recognition in astral recon by negs, heightened visibility to beings that intrude on lightworkers by exploiting ego, the public’s Messiah complex, as well as a host of other considerations.

What were some of your experiences?
    Although new to Avalon, I've had an internet presence, on and off, for many years. With regard the Messiah complex, I am here to save no one, so that's a non starter There's a difference between empowering people, teaching them to become their own Messiah, and a person who teaches, or thinks, that they can do it for the people. In my opinion this is one of those distinct differences between the old paradigm and the one we are presently stepping into. In the old one, people needed and sought saviours. In the new one, they go out and find their own path. The role I feel I fill is that of providing possible tools and information that might make the journey a little faster and more effective.

Quote What was one aspect of “coming out” (on Avalon) that was cause for pause?
    This is a new way to see it for me. I didn't feel that I was coming on Avalon. I'm just walking my path, no pause, and was lucky to be guided to this fabulous group of people.

Quote Do you feel that you have a bigger effect on our timeline now or when you were behind the scenes?
    Not really. If anything, I think if there was, or is, something that will have a larger effect is my teaming up with Bill to do this new work.

Quote How are the two different? How are they the same?
    No difference.

Quote Perhaps if you could share some salient aspects of your process, others may follow and share their truth; regardless of the possible associated risks to themselves and the general populace.

Sincerely,

Sync
    Thanks for the questions, they were excellent

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by jcocks (here)
    Hi Inelia..

I noticed you thanked my post but have not replied to the questions I posted? Is that because you can't answer? If so, that's fine.... I was just wondeering...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I was just about to say that perhaps he became a victim of his own church? It seems he did. Funny how that happens to a lot of the best people out there (They're taken out by other forces)....

Yes, I think he did. The church was most certainly infiltrated, and his fate was not a good one after that. Very sad really.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Hervé (30th April 2011), Lunesoleil (17th November 2012), Nate (30th April 2011), Spirithorse (30th April 2011), Sync (30th April 2011), Yoda (30th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 58 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 58 LastLast