+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 58 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 58 LastLast

Thread: The Inelia thread

1. Link to Post #301
    Thanks

Default Re: The Inelia thread

Quote A brief reply: I presented all Charles' material as it was given to me to release. He never pushed or encouraged me to release anything at all. His joining the forum was solely my own idea. I think that many people benefited from that initiative. I believe that much of his information was valid, and have never changed my tune.
    I know you were running out the door Bill and so didn’t perhaps grasp exactly what I was saying - my post to you wasn’t in search of information about Charles- I have no interest in him at all. I would appreciate it really if you could give it a look and respond to what I was actually saying. I can assure you there is no devious intention behind it. As a journalist you’re in the business of asking questions- there is nothing less impure about mine – honest.
    Quote Just off out of the door of the hotel (for breakfast at a diner - I'll ask them to give it to me for free, okay? But that might not work!!)

I’d ask you this – if the person who was serving you your food told you that it had just been prepared and handed to him by the great divine to be given to you in love and for your betterment - and then proceeded to ask you for $30 ---- you wouldn’t raise an eyebrow? Really?

The philosophy in this video I believe can be applied to many things/talents that people have to give to others.

Know Thyself

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amer For This Post:

kanishk (5th December 2011), Lettherebelight (1st May 2011), Mystique (1st May 2011), sandy (1st May 2011), Snookie (12th October 2013)

3. Link to Post #302
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jake
    Amer, a quick note. A very insightful discussion on the merits of Charging money for spiritual information/knowledge has been underway here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...eachings/page4

There are definitely differing viewpoints on this issue. Please feel free to check out this discussion, if you haven't already. Lots of good points being made.
    Best regards, Jake.
    Thanks a million Jake, this a constructive answer I can work with - I'll definitelt check it out.
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 30th April 2011 at 22:49. Reason: fixed quotation
    Know Thyself

4. Link to Post #303
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

First of all thanks to all for this thread so far, really looking forward to the interview!

I have a few questions if I may?

I see the universe and all therein as a very hostile place where the microscopic and huge (macro) all act under just one premise: "Devour to survive". There has been an undertone with relation to food, that one should eat as "purely" (energetically speaking) as possible to further fortify ones-Self to the best of your ability with the resources available. I wonder how we should judge ourselves (to self justify our actions) when compared to the lion who eats the deer. The lion has to eat the deer to survive and the deer (on just this one premise) has to avoid the lion to survive. I don't see how we are different, whether this be meat or vegetables and fruits.......we are subject to the same system, as is space and every single energetic reaction down to the internals of an atom. One survives and one lives and all are programmed to try. Whilst I don't enjoy the unthinking, cold, processed murder of living organisms to enable us to survive (including vegetables), everything we experience tells us the same story does it not? And everything within the All we experience is subject to this yet seemingly free of the judgement we place on ourselves for succumbing. I wonder the opportunity cost of multitudes of sperm cells in every ejaculation and how far we take that?

In a flower bed, one flower will be stronger, even to the extent where the opportunity cost for other flowers is death. Then the fertile soil from this bed will be beneficial to the next species or not, depending upon pre-disposition and conditions. I wonder how we spiritually renumerate this.......and if we can, can we renumerate the opportunity cost of our own species on a larger scale as we macroscopically seek survival of our own? Do we not proverbially "excrete" on others to live? This seems the way from top to bottom and I don't like it (yet see the beauty!)

I firmly believe we are instruments (willing if aware) of the greater forces moving through us (VERY happy to remove my belief), it's just how and with what intention we channel them....... but the effect is homogenous from the top to the bottom. Kill to survive. You can't have too many carrots in a bed or they will die........as we can percieve from a future with too many humans. It's about increasing the quality of a single carrot and concurrently providing the correct quantity for the recipient/farmer.

So....... (sorry for the elongated preface), even with the choice of freewill to create our own timeline and circumstance, why should we? We are subject to far greater.

(Disclaimer: I'm happy and at one with how things are, it's just the "way it is" and one has to carry on in the best way possible, changing what has meaning. BUT, I'd love your insights!!!!)

5. Link to Post #304
    United States Avalon Member sunnyrap's Avatar
    Thanks

Did you happen to catch the story on the 'net (and showed up on this forum as well) about the guru who was a sun-gazer? He derived all of his physical energy from the sun and allegedly gave up eating (killing to survive) entirely; has for years. I've been trying to sun-gaze (you are supposed to start off with just a few minutes a day at sunrise and sunset--the only safe times to sun-gaze) and work your way up. I seem to require less calories to maintain my weight than most people. Anyway, I wonder if you were able to accomplish this for a while if it would allow you to change to a non-violent dimension. Worth investigating, I think...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sunnyrap For This Post:

Feren (30th April 2011), Garry Irwin (1st May 2011), Linden (1st May 2011), Phoenix1304 (12th October 2011), pilotsimone (24th June 2011)

7. Link to Post #305
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Some individuals will feel that a person is being used and manipulated by the darkside by that being from the darkside masquerading as a light being. And this is when one of the rules of life comes in. We can ask the person/being, if their intentions are benevolent and of the "light", at this point, even if they try to lie, the truth will be revealed.

Hi Inelia,
    When you say the truth will be revealed. How do you see this truth for example in words, pictures or a knowing etc. I hope this makes sense as I have found this question hard to put into words.

Kind regards
    Chelle

8. Link to Post #306
    United States Avalon Member sunnyrap's Avatar
    Thanks

BTW--there was a Meg Ryan-Nicolas Cage movie (City of Angels?) In which 'angels' were depicted as stopping and standing still at sunrise and sunset to gaze at the sun. No explaination was given, but....

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunnyrap For This Post:

Billy (1st May 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (1st May 2011)

10. Link to Post #307
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

Quote Posted by David Topí (here)
    Agree also, I ask "source" ALL THE TIME, not just asking, but "conversing", having interaction, even having fun. "Source" for me is at this moment my HS, and it is always available and ready to provide advice, comments, humor and support!
    Where I feel the help is when I am calm, relaxed and "open", I somehow magically think of things at the right time.

It happened a few minutes ago where I had totally forgotten about something, but I was made to pick up this piece of paper on my (very cluttered) desk and it had something on it I needed for a job I am starting 10 minutes later. Even looking at it, I'm like, "What's this for? Is it for the next job?" --- I couldn't remember even then.

No idea what made me pick up that piece of paper...

...apart from the fact that's the way these things come to me. I just get an idea, just at the right time.

And I do very much feel this is how I'm being helped. I recognise it when it happens.

But other people, like you, seem to have a full-blown two-way normal conversation going on.

It's like you're on a smart phone and I manage to spot the odd smoke signal by accident

This is quite the metaphor for most spiritual things that are discussed and experienced by my friends here and elsewhere.

I observe them having the experience, but I seem to lack knowledge, skill or basic kit to experience any of it myself.

That said, I have sufficient proof of a Guiding Hand in my life for me to Know that it isn't my imagination.

Perhaps I haven't put enough intent into wanting to open up this conversation? Could that be it?

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to perfectresonance For This Post:

Alexandrian (1st May 2011), Caren (4th May 2011), Flash (30th April 2011), Garry Irwin (1st May 2011), NancyV (1st May 2011), Nate (3rd May 2011), pilotsimone (24th June 2011), Snookie (12th October 2013)

12. Link to Post #308
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Flash you wrote
    This Christmas dinner instructions being wispered to you from another realm does not make sense to me Inelia. Why such energy would be spent into asking for cooking/dinner instructions when it is so easy to access the internet for it? Why would high beings from another realm be interested in what you cook for dinner (unless your are receiving the Rothchilds and puttiing something special in the food lol)? Unless they are from a lower realm, not higher.

You gave us very nice representation of what it is to be a judgment less spiritual figthter, but this one I truly don't catch. Help here please.
    What Inelia try to say( I guess) with respect of her own version .
    You can easily and unconditionally access to spiritual realm if you want, Think! it is as a your own high speed access library .

Love and Peace

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Flash (30th April 2011), loveandgratitude (1st May 2011)

14. Link to Post #309
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DevilPigeon (here)
    I've noticed something more deep-seated recently though, and it doesn't necessarily relate specifically to this thread.... I'm seeing the same people enter/leave a thread pretty much at the same time, and the same people thanking a poster very consistently rather than an individual post. Just an observation.
    Just because the ring leader has been marginalised doesn't mean the henchmen aren't still here trying to continue the work.

Frankly, their overt attempts at sabotage were amateurish and crude.

Of course, they have learned from this and are now trying to be more subtle.

Good on you for noticing.

There are still people here that have an agenda that does not involve any Integrity.

Finally - some people here, especially after Charles - feel they need to protect Bill and/or Avalon from more 'strain'.

Just because it appears that Inelia's feet are being put to the fire, doesn't mean the intent isn't coming from the right place.

It is a bit like checking out your young daughter's date... what are his intentions? (In this case, Bill's the young daughter... I crack myself up... )

As Bill well knows, I do not warm to his recommendations just because he says so.

But then he normally has a lot more information than we are playing with.

Inelia, whatever your current view, appears to be a very strong, open and interesting person with a fascinating story.

Nobody has to join an Inelia Cult to ask a question of her.

There is no need to be hostile. Questions can be asked with respect.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to perfectresonance For This Post:

7eagle14 (30th April 2011), Alexandrian (1st May 2011), Billy (1st May 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (1st May 2011), Isthatso (1st May 2011), Nate (3rd May 2011), Normalguy31 (1st May 2011), norman (30th April 2011), TraineeHuman (29th May 2011)

16. Link to Post #310
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Let's take a step back from all this jazz.

The things that I like about Inelia and Charles is that they are both very candid about their mistakes, shortcomings and failings...Especially Charlie. He set out his stall in a very clear way and responded to us and Bill with candour and had no problem in revealing his lack of education and so on...He has a challenging yet very enderaing backstory and Bill was actually the right guy at the right time to get it down.

I personally don't give two hoots what dimension Inelia's presence is organised on (it's only a starting point and it is fairly meaningless to most). If she says that is her realm or starting point of entry into our reality...What difference does it make to her words, ideas or philosophy? None. Cause none of us can ever know what that really means and it gives her no advantages (apart from a unique purview)...To me it is immeterial. It isn't a pedestal of any kind.

Nobody is able to buy ascension or be coached in ascension or find shortcuts to it. They can however engage with like minded souls or older souls and become better people, better givers, better listeners (and there are many of them on here such as Sepia, NancyV, Yaksuit, Greybeard and so on...)..Is it flaky that Inelia charges for her discs (a fairly low price I may add - some creative writing courses I've been on charge £400 a day). To my mind not really. It is a revenue stream that keeps her web presence afloat and perhaps pays a few bills. Again that is no biggie.

I am one of the lucky few to whom information comes freely and regularly. My focus of interest immediatly pays dividends, I am synchronous, I just had to let myself believe it. That is the case also with many others on here, I see it everyday in posts, links and afterthoughts...If anything some of you guys are holding yourselves back...Let go and jump into the universal pool, you are all here because the field has brought you here. Believe it.

I like Inelia probably from a totally different angle to others on here, I feel what she 'lets go'. I see her miasma as she tries and clear it, I hear her echo and the lifeforce as it reveals. The weaker and less convincing aspects of the story or flow the more I feel the real heart. The oneness. The hope. Her desire to communicate. This isn't a science, all storytellers and revealers are different and the story may be tangled (life is intertwined with contradictions and compexities)...The art is to listen to the story, the way it is told and the way it will change.

Let it happen. Let the energy be still. Outside of time.

Peace

K
    Last edited by K626; 30th April 2011 at 20:49. Reason: dodgy grammar
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to K626 For This Post:

777 (2nd May 2011), Alexandrian (1st May 2011), Amer (30th April 2011), Garry Irwin (1st May 2011), kasee (1st May 2011), NancyV (1st May 2011)

18. Link to Post #311
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Flash,

What I have found is that my entourage (after I culled a few sycophantic hangers on) were.. me.

'Spirit guides' were really externalized facets of myself because of my inability to confront Source, I externalized that Source connected part of me and made them into people--spirit guides When I was a small child I didn't have any problems being in with Source, it was only after I started growing into adulthood and the conditioning starts trickling in that you start making judgements on it based on fear and uncertainty.

So of course whatever I was doing was of interest to my 'guides'.... they were me. ....

As a child when the confusion of conditioning hasn't set in, we don't question our spiritual guidance or manifestation we just be in it.
    Many many thanks 9eagle9 for this answer. This is exactly the way I was feeling/thinking. Often when we demand help for our dinner, it is in fact us responding, our own spiritual being or creative but ignored side of us. This is why Inelia's comments did not make sense to me at first.

However, she responded by saying that there is all kind of spiritual help and relationships, from deceased relatives for example and a whole row of spirit beings may be glad to help, just to be careful in discernment to make sure they are from the light (or something similar).

I must say I resonated with this answer of hers as well, for one simple reason, not thought of at first: this happened to me with my deceased dad. Nothing worths more than experiencing it. He spoke to me (in spirit) and through his presence I was filled with love, I mean every cell in my body dipped in a bath of love after I saw him. Incredible experience. Absolutely transformative. And I had few other similar experiences.

For daily activities, I usually use the car and the software, no need for spiritual help. In case of emergency, they are usually there. My own spirit as well.

When I am in presence of people in need or where I can help start a transformation, I usually center myself around the heart and do ask the Source/Universe which I am of, to be with me or through me (this is almost daily for me because of my work). Source may go through helpers or guides of mine, but at the time I am not aware of it, of the process. My intellect will serve the heart, in most circumstances - I have been reletlessly trying to educate my intellect (ego) to serve the heart - except for daily chores, there I don't need, car and software are enough.

To me, one has to be quite careful because lots of spirits/beings, when it is not in fact ourself speaking to ourself - which is most of the time the case in my opinion - when those spirits/beings are not ourself, they are often not of the highest realm (meaning they are of lower realms). I prefer not to call on for trivial things, not to have trivial beings hanging around.. One belief of mnine and I am opened to being wrong about this.
    Last edited by Flash; 30th April 2011 at 21:01.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

9eagle9 (1st May 2011), Caren (4th May 2011), NancyV (1st May 2011), Nate (3rd May 2011)

20. Link to Post #312
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Spiritual workers who HAVE to charge insane amount of money haven't got the spiritual manifestation thing down ...lol. So I raise a brow about just how spiritually they are operating. If they have huge material costs that's one thing but thats material. There's one thing about not undervaluing yourself but another in being impractical. High dollar amounts for some reason seems to equate talent in our skewed vision of the world.

I make a even better living when I shifted everything around. Source directs the people to me who need me. So when i'm done working and they ask how much do they owe me , I say ask how much they want to pay me. . And they pay me what they want to pay me. This is a very interesting lesson in learning one's value (a very HARD lesson) because you typically get way more than what you expect. This not the same as asking for a donation. There's a definite shift in energy when you do things that way.

But for other things theres a flat rate and I always accommodate people who can't pay because if you got the spirit thing down right you know spirit is supporting you (not the people) and it will be made up some other way, usually in spades.

I noted this in the other thread. I make it clear to to my wealthier clients that they are helping me support people who can't support themselves let alone offer me support. I don't charge them more but they usually give me more because most think that's fair and the feel as they are contributing to the welfare of others and they are. These are people who are 'getting it'. So they feel good about it. Some no matter how cashy, get jobby about it and insist I don't have the right to make that call.

Sure I do. I'm not holding a gun to their head or being unfair. Or MAKING them be good. They have choices . They're welcome to go elsewhere and operate under a more conventional agreement.

Quote Posted by jcocks (here)

So is it wrong of me to accept funds for working down the mind and ego which are very much things of this physical world?
    Absolutely not! You have to live, and it's only fair that you are compenated for your work. My problem with a lot of so-called "spiritual" workers is that they charge almost insane amounts for their services, and it prices me right out of having something done for me that I would very much like done. It's very dissappointing, I'm a man of limited fnancial capacity. It'd be nice to have a list of people who can work with people over the internet for a small donation rather than all these people asking for $$$...

The ego is a very strong, resistave animal, and it would wear someone down immensely to have to work with them all day, day in and day out. You'd almost have to have your spiritual enterouge (sp?) around full-time to keep replenishing your energy so you can keep it up!

21. Link to Post #313
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Deleted by author after a gentle nudge by a moderator suggesting my post wasn't on topic.
    Last edited by perfectresonance; 30th April 2011 at 23:42.

22. Link to Post #314
    Ilie Pandia

I have read somewhere that there are two types of questions:

1. Questions meant to strengthen your ego, to show off your intellect ("Look at me what smart questions I am asking! Let's see how s/he will tackle this one!"). One always comes with a prepared answers to that question and no learning is happening. It's just intellect battle.

2. Questions asked from a place of not knowing, of sincere misunderstanding, of humility. With this kind of questions one does not have a prepared answer and s/he listens openly for a response. S/he does not care how his/her intellect is perceived. S/he does not try to "lock" the person that is being asked with a "trick question". In this case true communication and learning can take place.

Please bear this in mind when posting questions.

And now
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 30th April 2011 at 23:05.

23. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Billy (1st May 2011), Caren (4th May 2011), Dennis Leahy (30th April 2011), DoubleHelix (1st May 2011), EDONAZRA (17th May 2011), Flash (1st May 2011), Garry Irwin (1st May 2011), Jean-Marie (1st May 2011), kanishk (5th December 2011), magicmanx (1st May 2011), Nate (3rd May 2011), Neal (1st May 2011), Normalguy31 (1st May 2011), Omni (1st May 2011), pilotsimone (1st May 2011), Roseheart (1st May 2011), sheddie (1st May 2011), ThePythonicCow (30th April 2011), transitionalman (2nd May 2011), wegge (1st May 2011)

24. Link to Post #315
    Thanks

Two sides of the coin, for Ace.

There's the side of the coin that I maintain: which is I'm seldom questioned because I can dependably validate--prove-- where I'm coming from or what I represent. If I say I can deliver this I deliver that. With the knowing of " if I say I can deliver something and I can't then its me that suffers. " I can either prove it or I can't. Once its proven there 's no need for questioning.

I don't willingly put myself in a place of suffering or public humiliation....lol.

Side two: Spiritual teachers, healers, what have you, understand that the person they are going to process with is only being facilitated by the healer. The core work is done by the recipient and people have to be educated on how a healing process works. Questions of course are part of any education. So questioning of course is valuable. And necessary.

On the issue of money exchange, I'm not sure why spiritual healers just don't say it. We aren't working with the spirit. Spirit and divinity is effortless. I can't package up that which exists in every atom around me and, hand it to a person and say "Here you go that will be hundred dollars please." Yes it would be wrong for me to take what your SELF is telling me and then charge you for it. I'd prefer that you be able to hear your self or source .

But at any time a person can make the choice of not depending on someone else and choose to stand in their own source.

And that is what a spiritual teacher teaches..

A spiritual teacher teaches one how to access their own Source. To know how to know it for what iti is. That means we work with what is cutting off the access. The spirit or divinity isn't play and hide and seek.

It's The EGO. The MIND. We challenge, flex, bend, in various means to facilitate a process to get the recipient's ego soft enough so they can begin to have a shift in perception. They very much have to participate in the process. Divinity may have led me to work with others but all minds and egos basically function the same. So is that truly Divine knowledge I'm working in? If everyone has an ego and they pretty much operate the same save for the details, is that divine knowledge or common knowledge?

No. As soon as divinity and spirit is expressed in another person I'm working with, the work stops. Accomplishment.They don't need me anymore. And working with the ego is very much of this physical world. The spirit doesn't acknowledge ego. To tell you the truth in reality there is not enough cashola in the world to compensate a person for working in the ego process. Its ugly, insane, vapid, cunning, hurtful, abusive. And that is what the ego insinuates because it is the most clever animal in the world: To pay for divinity is wrong. The EGO knows one isn't paying for divinity, it KNOWS that the person is paying someone else to help learn how to kick its @SS.

Because spiritual healers aren't working the spirit, we are working down the ego so people can access their own divinity. So the ego of course is going to find something ugly to say about spiritual healers. To protect itself. It is THAT insidious. Most of the population can't know how insidious and clever a fox their own ego is.

I'm talking about REAL spiritual healers that effect real transformations in people not ding dongy shills and things of that nature. I have no idea what they're doing...lol.

When I receive funds for working with people its always because I'm engaged in some sort of ego work. ALWAYS. Anything that is divinely inspired occurs spontaneously and ego work is applied in method, foreknowledge and having a game plan. Yes I have my own spiritual guidance when I'm doing so but spirit always tells me to trust my own personal wisdom as well.

I noticed this: When I do hypnosis work with people they don't mind paying me.

When I do brain entrainment with people they don't mind my fee.

That word 'spiritual' works in there and it will because I am for all intents and purposes a spiritual counselor. Really though I guess I'm an ego bender which doesn't sound so appealing. Say the word spiritual and all of the sudden there's all these ego beliefs and conditioning popping up. The egos means of defending itself from those who would attempt to soften it.

So is it wrong of me to accept funds for working down the mind and ego which are very much things of this physical world?
    What a fantastic explanation 9eagle9

Thank you, that was one of the best explanations I have read, it has helped me no end to clarify what I know and feel but struggle to put into words. I struggle to explain what it is I do as a spiritual teacher and all that goes with it, especially to those that find all things spiritual a heap of toss - I had almost given up trying but maybe now I can give a more intelligent reply and stand up for myself, if and when I need to.

You are very wise my friend and I look forward to reading your posts, I just know you are speaking from true wisdom and experience - that resonates very strongly with me

Keep up the good work, I value your posts especially this one and will be quoting/para phrasing you in the future I am sure.....hope you don't mind

This is what I joined Avalon for.......to meet wonderful, wise and generous people and to share insights and to help people and myself to grow. It's such a shame that things have changed but then change is what we need to grow so it is all good and I am sure that it will all work out for the best eventually.

No one said it was going to be easy

much love x

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sheddie For This Post:

Caren (4th May 2011), Meesh (1st May 2011), Mystique (1st May 2011), NancyV (1st May 2011), pilotsimone (1st May 2011), sandy (1st May 2011), transitionalman (2nd May 2011)

26. Link to Post #316
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

Thank you to Bill and Inelia for a wonderful, heartfelt seminar today. My daughter and I are still processing all of the information you so honestly shared (for those people worried about the ethics "charging for spiritual information", we weren't asked to pay a thing, due to the amazing generosity of others Our only recommendation is that you might extend future seminars to two days, since trying to absorb so much, so quickly, is a bit of a challenge. I can't wait to practice and apply some of the new concepts that were discussed, and will keep you posted as to the results. There was much information shared and I am filled with gratitude. Namaste.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Oops! Meant to post to the "Sacramento" thread - will head over that way......

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Caren (4th May 2011), Dennis Leahy (1st May 2011), Mystique (1st May 2011), Spirithorse (1st May 2011), transitionalman (2nd May 2011)

28. Link to Post #317
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

This portion of the universe , this earth is apparently a very hostile place. We kill to live. But that opposes the concept that the physical isn't very imporant. On one hand murder or killing is a moral prohibition as some concepts state . On the other hand if this world is so hostile and horrible as other concepts imply , if I shot you dead, I would send you on to a better place, free you from a hostile world. I'm doing you a favor! Everyone wants to return to spirit so I just sent you there. Then again I crossed your free will and then again ..ad nauseum.

Another concept is that we chose to come here for whatever reason, so we must have known in advance what the conditions of this world were like and agreed to them. Did we agree to change them? Which opposes a non interfering sort of premise, another concept. And do animals prey and predator make agreements? Do animals know their role in life or is it just something they don't reflect on and accept.

The value of changing something that previously existed one way and then another's will was imposed on it is...Horses.

When I was a child horses were a trusted companion. They knew what they were doing. They were patient, gentle and careful. They used good judgement. Peppery maybe they behaved like horses.

I got out of the whole equestrian world for perhaps 15 years and when I returned horses didn't behave like horses. They were in horse condos, not allowed to go outside, they were sick, colic y, they bit, they kicked, they freaked out, you had to be careful around them, they didn't know how to behave, they were crazy-- climbing trees, rolling on you , and doing things that horses don't do even with each other. Freak accidents abound and every moment held danger.

When I was 3-4 years old I'd stand under a horses tail sucking my thumb and dozing against its flank for hours at a time with no harm (save for having a deposit land on my head) and then suddenly....I have to tip toe around them. They are unpredictable and scary.

Horses didn't change. We changed them. We expected them to act like something they weren't. Civilized beings who stand in a stall all day until called upon to go out and win a ribbbon.

I keep my horse in a barn where the horses are allowed to be horses. They only come in when the weather is severe. They play nicely with each other. No freak accidents. They don't kick, bite, or go crazy. They are sweet and mindful of everyone the way a gentled HORSE should be. When I ask them to do something they do it, even the 'wild' newly gentled ones.

now how does that apply to ourselves?

29. Link to Post #318
    Thanks

Hi Inelia,
    hope you guys had a great seminar! Today while asleep another question came to mind trying to understand the workings of the upper realms where you come from.

Have you had assignments in any other systems, realities, dimensions, etc where you go, do your work as instructed, then move to a different place?
    Or is it the opposite?, like you see there is help needed in a certain place/system/dimension and then you go there to give a hand? (by you, I am trying to mean all the beings that are here to help us now).

I guess what I am to understand are the great "game rules", meaning, the "game creators" (and I guess that in each galaxy/system there is a different game) are overseeing what is going on and they send some help when things go too much out of balance, or in fact, there is a full free will up to several "dimensions" and any being can jump in and try to do its best to help in the situations they see (for instance, now here on Earth).

Sorry if this is too "abstract", but this question can only be answered by someone who is not "from here" so I took the chance hoping you can share some light here.
    thanks!
    cheers,

David

30. Link to Post #319
    United States Avalon Member Alexandrian's Avatar
    Thanks

Two sides of the coin, for Ace.

There's the side of the coin that I maintain: which is I'm seldom questioned because I can dependably validate--prove-- where I'm coming from or what I represent. If I say I can deliver this I deliver that. With the knowing of " if I say I can deliver something and I can't then its me that suffers. " I can either prove it or I can't. Once its proven there 's no need for questioning.

I don't willingly put myself in a place of suffering or public humiliation....lol.

Side two: Spiritual teachers, healers, what have you, understand that the person they are going to process with is only being facilitated by the healer. The core work is done by the recipient and people have to be educated on how a healing process works. Questions of course are part of any education. So questioning of course is valuable. And necessary.

On the issue of money exchange, I'm not sure why spiritual healers just don't say it. We aren't working with the spirit. Spirit and divinity is effortless. I can't package up that which exists in every atom around me and, hand it to a person and say "Here you go that will be hundred dollars please." Yes it would be wrong for me to take what your SELF is telling me and then charge you for it. I'd prefer that you be able to hear your self or source .

But at any time a person can make the choice of not depending on someone else and choose to stand in their own source.

And that is what a spiritual teacher teaches..

A spiritual teacher teaches one how to access their own Source. To know how to know it for what iti is. That means we work with what is cutting off the access. The spirit or divinity isn't play and hide and seek.

It's The EGO. The MIND. We challenge, flex, bend, in various means to facilitate a process to get the recipient's ego soft enough so they can begin to have a shift in perception. They very much have to participate in the process. Divinity may have led me to work with others but all minds and egos basically function the same. So is that truly Divine knowledge I'm working in? If everyone has an ego and they pretty much operate the same save for the details, is that divine knowledge or common knowledge?

No. As soon as divinity and spirit is expressed in another person I'm working with, the work stops. Accomplishment.They don't need me anymore. And working with the ego is very much of this physical world. The spirit doesn't acknowledge ego. To tell you the truth in reality there is not enough cashola in the world to compensate a person for working in the ego process. Its ugly, insane, vapid, cunning, hurtful, abusive. And that is what the ego insinuates because it is the most clever animal in the world: To pay for divinity is wrong. The EGO knows one isn't paying for divinity, it KNOWS that the person is paying someone else to help learn how to kick its @SS.

Because spiritual healers aren't working the spirit, we are working down the ego so people can access their own divinity. So the ego of course is going to find something ugly to say about spiritual healers. To protect itself. It is THAT insidious. Most of the population can't know how insidious and clever a fox their own ego is.

I'm talking about REAL spiritual healers that effect real transformations in people not ding dongy shills and things of that nature. I have no idea what they're doing...lol.

When I receive funds for working with people its always because I'm engaged in some sort of ego work. ALWAYS. Anything that is divinely inspired occurs spontaneously and ego work is applied in method, foreknowledge and having a game plan. Yes I have my own spiritual guidance when I'm doing so but spirit always tells me to trust my own personal wisdom as well.

I noticed this: When I do hypnosis work with people they don't mind paying me.

When I do brain entrainment with people they don't mind my fee.

That word 'spiritual' works in there and it will because I am for all intents and purposes a spiritual counselor. Really though I guess I'm an ego bender which doesn't sound so appealing. Say the word spiritual and all of the sudden there's all these ego beliefs and conditioning popping up. The egos means of defending itself from those who would attempt to soften it.

Sorry for replying with the whole thing - but to me it is so incisively correct that I am just floored and it deserves to be reposted in toto. Wow. Amazing. The thanks button was just not going to cut it for this post.
    Questioner: Would a perfectly balanced entity feel any emotional response in being attacked by the other-self?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The response is love.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alexandrian For This Post:

Carmen (1st May 2011), Gardener (1st May 2011), NancyV (1st May 2011), sheddie (1st May 2011)

32. Link to Post #320
    United States Avalon Member Alexandrian's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gajanana (here)
    This may come across as cynical, but it is not my intention. Why would a seriously enlightened being need to join a church to research peoples behaviour?
    G.
    My impression is that it was more about THE CHURCHES behavior that needed researching.
    Questioner: Would a perfectly balanced entity feel any emotional response in being attacked by the other-self?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The response is love.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexandrian For This Post:

NancyV (1st May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 58 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 58 LastLast