+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 58 FirstFirst 1 7 17 27 58 LastLast

Thread: The Inelia thread

1. Link to Post #321
    United States Avalon Member Alexandrian's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: The Inelia thread

Quote Posted by perfectresonance (here)
    It's like you're on a smart phone and I manage to spot the odd smoke signal by accident
    OMG - Thats Awesome - can I borrow that?
    Questioner: Would a perfectly balanced entity feel any emotional response in being attacked by the other-self?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The response is love.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexandrian For This Post:

perfectresonance (1st May 2011)

3. Link to Post #322
    United States Avalon Member Alexandrian's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Spiritual workers who HAVE to charge insane amount of money haven't got the spiritual manifestation thing down ...lol. So I raise a brow about just how spiritually they are operating. If they have huge material costs that's one thing but thats material. There's one thing about not undervaluing yourself but another in being impractical. High dollar amounts for some reason seems to equate talent in our skewed vision of the world.
    I just have a material world anecdote to share about that syndrome. My cousin owns a bunch of specialty grocery stores. The manager of one store had a bunch of crap wine with crap pricing on them trying to move the inventory (i.e. 5$). My cousin came in - took one look - stuck a $15 price on them - several cases were sold out within a week.
    Questioner: Would a perfectly balanced entity feel any emotional response in being attacked by the other-self?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The response is love.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alexandrian For This Post:

9eagle9 (1st May 2011), butcherman (1st May 2011), Nate (3rd May 2011), nimmer (3rd May 2011)

5. Link to Post #323
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Two brief comments on Inelia's Christmas dinner and the idea that 'source to sauce' is somehow trivial. If we view anything finite in terms of infinity, it is going to be infinitely insignificant and by the same token infinitely important as well. Whatever you happen to be doing is infinitely important, so there is no point waiting for the big emergency to call in the cavalry.
    Secondly, this ties in with the idea of saying a prayer or whatever over your food (Christians say grace) to make it better/safer etc. It doesn't have to be Christmas dinner either, or the Sunday roast for that matter. I remember my son coming home from a camping holiday and talking about the tin of peas that he had eaten, 'prepared with love' by one of the organizers.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Caren (4th May 2011), Flash (1st May 2011), NancyV (1st May 2011), Nate (3rd May 2011), perfectresonance (2nd May 2011), pilotsimone (1st May 2011)

7. Link to Post #324
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,524 times in 1,560 posts

I agree with you Alexandrian, 9eagle9s summation of the fine craft of 'softening ego' is quite brilliant.! The ego is an ornery, aggressive bastard, and very difficult to break down to any semblance of humility. It loves to constantly 'wrong foot' others. I have marveled at the patience and perseverance of true spiritual teachers in my own life, and am truly grateful for their great unconditional love in revealing the truth of spirit. Our own spiritual Self, hidden and suppressed by a know it all, ego/image. The only real anti-Christ!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Alexandrian (1st May 2011), Caren (4th May 2011), Nate (3rd May 2011), perfectresonance (2nd May 2011), pilotsimone (1st May 2011), Snookie (12th October 2013)

9. Link to Post #325
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Alexandrian (here)
    Quote Posted by Gajanana (here)
    This may come across as cynical, but it is not my intention. Why would a seriously enlightened being need to join a church to research peoples behaviour?
    G.
    My impression is that it was more about THE CHURCHES behavior that needed researching.
    Still the question remains. One so evolved "knows". or maybe theres something I dont understand about the "powers" of the enlightned ones. Maybe I have misunderstood. A couple of hours on internet ought teach how such churches behave. I know its a simple question, but it hasnt been answered yet by anyone. Maybe the answer is obvious and I am missing something, perhaps I worded the question wrongly, I'll try again.

Why would a highly evolved spiritual being need to join a church in order to research it's or it's members behaviour?

thanks G.

10. Link to Post #326
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

This may come across as cynical, but it is not my intention. Why would a seriously enlightened being need to join a church to research peoples behaviour?
    G.
    Why wouldn't they?

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alan For This Post:

NancyV (1st May 2011), Nate (3rd May 2011), pilotsimone (1st May 2011)

12. Link to Post #327
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by Alexandrian (here)
    G.
    My impression is that it was more about THE CHURCHES behavior that needed researching.

Still the question remains. One so evolved "knows". or maybe theres something I dont understand about the "powers" of the enlightned ones. Maybe I have misunderstood. A couple of hours on internet ought teach how such churches behave. I know its a simple question, but it hasnt been answered yet by anyone. Maybe the answer is obvious and I am missing something, perhaps I worded the question wrongly, I'll try again.

Why would a highly evolved spiritual being need to join a church in order to research it's or it's members behaviour?

thanks G.
    The same reason a highly evolved spiritual being chooses to incarnate on Mother Earth, To experience the density, to work within that density and learn how to shine your light within the density, The result hopefully being that the density becomes lighter. Making it more difficult for those that attempt to control others to function.

Shine on

13. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Alexandrian (1st May 2011), Caren (4th May 2011), Carmen (1st May 2011), DoubleHelix (2nd May 2011), fifi (1st May 2011), Gajanana (1st May 2011), Isthatso (4th May 2011), Kimberley (1st May 2011), NancyV (1st May 2011), Nate (3rd May 2011), perfectresonance (2nd May 2011), pilotsimone (1st May 2011), Spirithorse (1st May 2011)

14. Link to Post #328
    Inelia

Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)
    hi Inelia,

do you do any type of healing work?

also, i really liked your answer regarding the threat to your physical body, but there is one variable that i'm afraid is not being accounted for: timing. what i mean is, this seems to be a very crucial time. a very important time. do you think tptb would consider taking you and those like you out during this sensitive time to win this last very strategic battle? of course you'd return but perhaps by the time you grew into adulthood the battle would be over and lost??? just a thought.

and thank you for your presence here!(Avalon and earth) much appreciated.
    I don't do any healing work. If there is information that comes through for the person to heal themselves, I will pass it on to them. Sometimes the person will heal themselves in my presence, which is rather cool, but it's not my doing.

It's possible that tptb would take us down at a crucial time, but like Bill said, we come back in an instant, walk-ins are a reality. They cannot stop us.
    Last edited by Inelia; 1st May 2011 at 18:12.

15. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Caren (4th May 2011), DoubleHelix (2nd May 2011), fifi (1st May 2011), Fred Steeves (3rd May 2011), Linden (1st May 2011), Mike (3rd May 2011), Mystique (1st May 2011), NancyV (1st May 2011), nomadguy (1st May 2011), Normalguy31 (1st May 2011), Nortreb (1st May 2011), pilotsimone (1st May 2011), Spirithorse (1st May 2011), transitionalman (2nd May 2011), Yoda (2nd May 2011)

16. Link to Post #329
    Inelia

Default Re: Questions

Quote Posted by bashi (here)
    [SIZE="3"][COLOR="darkorchid"]
    Hi Inelia,
    I have some questions about your comments made here and on other foren.
    I see a stark discrepancy and inconsistency between your statements here and there, and I thought it would be good to mention these.
    {mod edit: removed a link to some vitriol posted elsewhere - Dennis}

Here on Avalon you claim that you a bretharian, that you can survive without food and that you are only eating because you like it.
    But on you own blog you said :

“At a certain point you will find that all these things are irrelevant. Eating habits, moral habits, toxins, they can all be bypassed. But it takes a very strong spirit. Personally speaking, I am not that strong.”
    Link: http://inelia.blogspot.com

Can you please explain that obvious discrepancy within your own words?
    For how many days in row have you not eaten anything?
    I have never stated I am a breatherian. You must have me confused with someone else. As to my statement in my blog, it is true. There is a point that a person reaches when what they ingest is transmuted and raised in vibration, rather than the other way around. I am not at that stage, my physical body is still a work in progress. Read the comment from the Ninja Nun, she's doing just that with meat.

Quote In a previous post you mentioned a kind of body “memory”.
    I thought that the body is newly created for the soul to inhabit it. There should not be any “memory”, as it is created absolutely newly. That’s what is commonly known and accepted. The spirit imprints on the new body, not the other way around. Later there is a mutual exchange of influences.
    In this light I can not understand your statement here:

“When I recalled that previous Scientology experience it was as an American man, or at least I had a lot of affinity for the country, and
    my death was allegedly suicide but was not.
    I had a red sports car and possibly a boat too and I think a wife (Jenny perhaps?) and think I might have been injured during WWII.”

Link: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=3760 Post 21
    It might be commonly known, but not by me, and does not resonate with me. Read the information about the body intelligence, and ask your own body if it's true. Try to keep you mind out of it for the answer. No one can prove this one to you but yourself.

Quote How can you carry these memories through into your current existence?
    Please comment on that.
    The body intelligence is its own entity. The body and the person have a positive symbiotic relationship. For example, when there's a walk-in, the body stays the same, but the person is someone else. Also, those people who are kept in life-support machines, some of them are "empty", no one home. Yet the body keeps going. This would not be possible if the body was dependent on its existence on the person who created it. [/QUOTE]

Quote In your interview with L. Renee you claim to remember several incidents during your interaction with Lucia Renee, while Lucia clearly says several times that she can not remember anything like that to happen.
    This comes along as very strange to me.
    Your reply to Lucias comment (of not remembering) was something like:

”The remembering happens on a need to know basis!” .

How is it possible that the other person can not remember something so important?
    Who or what has blocked the memory? If so, why? You mentioned it to Lucia, so it was not a matter of secrecy.
    This happens a lot. When a person has a conversation which they are not meant to be involved with, or remember, they will forget it. Even if they record it on tape, when they listen to it, they have blank spaces while whatever is being discussed is broadcast in their tape. Months or year later, they listen to the tape (once they are ready to hear it) and they get to hear and retain the information, then they get back to me if full amazement at the "new" information that appeared mysteriously in their tape.

Quote In that interview you say that you do a hit and run tactic and then hide behind a false identity. You call it something like “doing the red cardinal”. My understanding is that you are creating a false impression to mislead the person you have attacked, in order to avoid counter-attacks.
    Why would that be necessary, as you claim to be protected by - what you call - the “divine mother”?
    This was to protect Lucia.
    Quote Further you say, that some “evil” people you would like to be dealt with, are left alone by the “divine mother”, and that you can not understand why.
    Is it not also possible that someone else is “doing the divine mother” on you, just the same way as you are “doing the red cardinal”?
    No. It is simply a way to express that what happens to people is not for me to understand or "do". It is ALL left to the source also known as the Divine Mother/Divine Father, Divine Intelligence (add your name for it here)...
    Quote Do you remember the old Christian saying:
    “The one who lives by the sword will die by the sword?”, which is another description for karmic repercussion.

Can your activities not be described as “living by the sword”?
    I am the focus, someone else yields the sword, which is made of divine light. You forgot to mention what happened to those people we dealt with. All are offered clemency and light.
    Last edited by Inelia; 1st May 2011 at 18:14.

17. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

7eagle14 (2nd May 2011), ace (1st May 2011), Billy (1st May 2011), Caren (4th May 2011), DoubleHelix (2nd May 2011), fifi (1st May 2011), Gardener (2nd May 2011), Hervé (1st May 2011), Highwhistler (1st May 2011), hohoemi (1st May 2011), Jake (1st May 2011), Meadowlark (9th May 2011), NancyV (1st May 2011), Nate (3rd May 2011), Normalguy31 (1st May 2011), pilotsimone (1st May 2011), sidh25 (17th October 2011), Snookie (12th October 2013), Spirithorse (1st May 2011), StephenW11UK (22nd June 2011), ulli (1st May 2011), Yoda (2nd May 2011)

18. Link to Post #330
    Inelia

Quote Posted by Amer (here)
    I would love everything she says to be true, but I will be honest with everyone I have one major stumbling block: if you are guided by the divine, if you are sent here on the scope of the mission that Inelia outlines, if you are of a higher consciousness and already on the marvelous path to enlightenment – well then you do not charge money for the impartment of your wisdom that comes directly from the divine. It is not yours to sell. Period. She has in as many words said that she is a vessel for higher powers- she is selling what has been divinely given.
    I cannot make sense of this. Please explain it to me.
    All information is free, it's on my website. Everything is there. What I charge for are the MP3 downloads of the information, the books, and when I am able to, the sessions. Why? Because these are not "information", they are my "time". I charge for my time. A person can get onto my website and get all the information they need for achieving a higher vibration. It might also interest you to know, that when a person emails me for a free copy of whatever is for sale in my site, because they cannot pay for it yet, I send it to them for free. These people are very sincere and often later pay way more than what I charge for the downloadable material. Go figure.

Certain people also offer barter exchanges, when they do, I send them the list of items I am in need of, so we can create a true energy exchange.
    Last edited by Inelia; 1st May 2011 at 15:18.

19. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

7eagle14 (2nd May 2011), Amer (2nd May 2011), araucaria (1st May 2011), Caren (4th May 2011), Chelle (1st May 2011), DoubleHelix (2nd May 2011), fifi (1st May 2011), Gardener (2nd May 2011), Highwhistler (1st May 2011), hohoemi (1st May 2011), Jendayi (2nd May 2011), jjl (1st May 2011), NancyV (1st May 2011), Nate (3rd May 2011), Neal (1st May 2011), Newlyn (23rd May 2011), Nortreb (1st May 2011), pilotsimone (1st May 2011), Rosco1 (1st May 2011), shamanseeker (23rd September 2011), Spirithorse (1st May 2011), StephenW11UK (20th June 2011), transitionalman (2nd May 2011), ulli (1st May 2011), Yoda (2nd May 2011), youare_God_getoverit! (6th October 2013)

20. Link to Post #331
    Inelia

G.
    Because my journey is one of not understanding or knowing why enormously powerful beings, walk around "powerless". In order to give people tools they can use to overcome the shackles that are keeping them in an unconscious state, I need to learn why and how that comes about. When one's reality is so different to the average person, it is impossible to get an understanding from the outside. It is like someone trying to describe the colour "blue". Impossible. One has to see it. And then, what we see is simply what we all agree is "blue" but there is no proof that my "blue" is identical to your "blue".

Imagine, if you will, that the state of enlightenment was to be Chinese. So, a Chinese person was an enlightened person. Then, that person travels to the USA because lots of people there want to become Chinese, plus if they became Chinese they would make a better planet. The Chinese person, however, doesn't speak English and the culture she/he landed in is completely different to her/his village back in China. She/He will need to spend a lot of time educating him/herself on the language, culture and social forms in order to 1) survive and 2) learn what is needed and how to impart it.

21. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

7eagle14 (2nd May 2011), Alexandrian (1st May 2011), Caren (4th May 2011), Carmen (1st May 2011), DoubleHelix (2nd May 2011), fifi (1st May 2011), Flash (1st May 2011), Gajanana (1st May 2011), Hervé (1st May 2011), hohoemi (1st May 2011), NancyV (1st May 2011), Nate (3rd May 2011), perfectresonance (2nd May 2011), pilotsimone (1st May 2011), transitionalman (2nd May 2011), Yoda (2nd May 2011)

22. Link to Post #332
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Two sides of the coin, for Ace.

There's the side of the coin that I maintain: which is I'm seldom questioned because I can dependably validate--prove-- where I'm coming from or what I represent. If I say I can deliver this I deliver that. With the knowing of " if I say I can deliver something and I can't then its me that suffers. " I can either prove it or I can't. Once its proven there 's no need for questioning.

I don't willingly put myself in a place of suffering or public humiliation....lol.

Side two: Spiritual teachers, healers, what have you, understand that the person they are going to process with is only being facilitated by the healer. The core work is done by the recipient and people have to be educated on how a healing process works. Questions of course are part of any education. So questioning of course is valuable. And necessary.

On the issue of money exchange, I'm not sure why spiritual healers just don't say it. We aren't working with the spirit. Spirit and divinity is effortless. I can't package up that which exists in every atom around me and, hand it to a person and say "Here you go that will be hundred dollars please." Yes it would be wrong for me to take what your SELF is telling me and then charge you for it. I'd prefer that you be able to hear your self or source .

But at any time a person can make the choice of not depending on someone else and choose to stand in their own source.

And that is what a spiritual teacher teaches..

A spiritual teacher teaches one how to access their own Source. To know how to know it for what iti is. That means we work with what is cutting off the access. The spirit or divinity isn't play and hide and seek.

It's The EGO. The MIND. We challenge, flex, bend, in various means to facilitate a process to get the recipient's ego soft enough so they can begin to have a shift in perception. They very much have to participate in the process. Divinity may have led me to work with others but all minds and egos basically function the same. So is that truly Divine knowledge I'm working in? If everyone has an ego and they pretty much operate the same save for the details, is that divine knowledge or common knowledge?

No. As soon as divinity and spirit is expressed in another person I'm working with, the work stops. Accomplishment.They don't need me anymore. And working with the ego is very much of this physical world. The spirit doesn't acknowledge ego. To tell you the truth in reality there is not enough cashola in the world to compensate a person for working in the ego process. Its ugly, insane, vapid, cunning, hurtful, abusive. And that is what the ego insinuates because it is the most clever animal in the world: To pay for divinity is wrong. The EGO knows one isn't paying for divinity, it KNOWS that the person is paying someone else to help learn how to kick its @SS.

Because spiritual healers aren't working the spirit, we are working down the ego so people can access their own divinity. So the ego of course is going to find something ugly to say about spiritual healers. To protect itself. It is THAT insidious. Most of the population can't know how insidious and clever a fox their own ego is.

I'm talking about REAL spiritual healers that effect real transformations in people not ding dongy shills and things of that nature. I have no idea what they're doing...lol.

When I receive funds for working with people its always because I'm engaged in some sort of ego work. ALWAYS. Anything that is divinely inspired occurs spontaneously and ego work is applied in method, foreknowledge and having a game plan. Yes I have my own spiritual guidance when I'm doing so but spirit always tells me to trust my own personal wisdom as well.

I noticed this: When I do hypnosis work with people they don't mind paying me.

When I do brain entrainment with people they don't mind my fee.

That word 'spiritual' works in there and it will because I am for all intents and purposes a spiritual counselor. Really though I guess I'm an ego bender which doesn't sound so appealing. Say the word spiritual and all of the sudden there's all these ego beliefs and conditioning popping up. The egos means of defending itself from those who would attempt to soften it.

So is it wrong of me to accept funds for working down the mind and ego which are very much things of this physical world?
    After reading this I would gladly pay you! Lets get that ego into its own place, submitted to the spirit/soul. Help me do it efficiently, I pay with joy.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

NancyV (1st May 2011), Nate (3rd May 2011), sandy (2nd May 2011), Unified Serenity (10th September 2011)

24. Link to Post #333
    Inelia

Quote Posted by 777 (here)
    First of all thanks to all for this thread so far, really looking forward to the interview!

I have a few questions if I may?

I see the universe and all therein as a very hostile place where the microscopic and huge (macro) all act under just one premise: "Devour to survive". There has been an undertone with relation to food, that one should eat as "purely" (energetically speaking) as possible to further fortify ones-Self to the best of your ability with the resources available. I wonder how we should judge ourselves (to self justify our actions) when compared to the lion who eats the deer. The lion has to eat the deer to survive and the deer (on just this one premise) has to avoid the lion to survive. I don't see how we are different, whether this be meat or vegetables and fruits.......we are subject to the same system, as is space and every single energetic reaction down to the internals of an atom. One survives and one lives and all are programmed to try. Whilst I don't enjoy the unthinking, cold, processed murder of living organisms to enable us to survive (including vegetables), everything we experience tells us the same story does it not? And everything within the All we experience is subject to this yet seemingly free of the judgement we place on ourselves for succumbing. I wonder the opportunity cost of multitudes of sperm cells in every ejaculation and how far we take that?

In a flower bed, one flower will be stronger, even to the extent where the opportunity cost for other flowers is death. Then the fertile soil from this bed will be beneficial to the next species or not, depending upon pre-disposition and conditions. I wonder how we spiritually renumerate this.......and if we can, can we renumerate the opportunity cost of our own species on a larger scale as we macroscopically seek survival of our own? Do we not proverbially "excrete" on others to live? This seems the way from top to bottom and I don't like it (yet see the beauty!)

I firmly believe we are instruments (willing if aware) of the greater forces moving through us (VERY happy to remove my belief), it's just how and with what intention we channel them....... but the effect is homogenous from the top to the bottom. Kill to survive. You can't have too many carrots in a bed or they will die........as we can percieve from a future with too many humans. It's about increasing the quality of a single carrot and concurrently providing the correct quantity for the recipient/farmer.

So....... (sorry for the elongated preface), even with the choice of freewill to create our own timeline and circumstance, why should we? We are subject to far greater.

(Disclaimer: I'm happy and at one with how things are, it's just the "way it is" and one has to carry on in the best way possible, changing what has meaning. BUT, I'd love your insights!!!!)
    This is one of the questions that puzzled me too. And it was very much in that same context.
    As I observed it for a few months, it became clear to me that this is indeed what happens at a lower level of evolution. Then, when the sentient being breaks through this barrier, this is what happens:

As a young child, I was able to pick humming birds off the trees, they would let me, so I could stroke, talk and pet them. Then my mother told me that if I did that they would then die... I was never able to get close to them again.

25. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

777 (1st May 2011), 7eagle14 (2nd May 2011), Alecs (1st May 2011), Alexandrian (1st May 2011), Caren (4th May 2011), DoubleHelix (2nd May 2011), fifi (1st May 2011), Garry Irwin (1st May 2011), hohoemi (1st May 2011), NancyV (1st May 2011), Nate (3rd May 2011), pilotsimone (24th June 2011), Spirithorse (1st May 2011), StephenW11UK (20th June 2011), transitionalman (2nd May 2011), Yoda (2nd May 2011)

26. Link to Post #334
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

Thank You truly Inelia. I recieve a lot of energy down my spine when I hear you speak or read your words. We are lucky to have you among us.

Thanks again, Ben.

Edit: "up my spine"

27. Link to Post #335
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Quote Posted by Amer (here)
    I would love everything she says to be true, but I will be honest with everyone I have one major stumbling block: if you are guided by the divine, if you are sent here on the scope of the mission that Inelia outlines, if you are of a higher consciousness and already on the marvelous path to enlightenment – well then you do not charge money for the impartment of your wisdom that comes directly from the divine. It is not yours to sell. Period. She has in as many words said that she is a vessel for higher powers- she is selling what has been divinely given. [/SIZE][/FONT]
    I cannot make sense of this. Please explain it to me.
    Amer, I'd like to invite you to a wonderful thread about this subject here

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...e-or-Teachings

Your opinion and contributions are welcome. 9Eagle had some especially brilliant (and very funny) things to say.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Amer (2nd May 2011), Caren (4th May 2011), jjl (1st May 2011)

29. Link to Post #336
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,709 times in 914 posts

Quote Posted by Inelia (here)

All information is free, it's on my website. Everything is there. What I charge for are the MP3 downloads of the information, the books, and when I am able to, the sessions. Why? Because these are not "information", they are my "time". I charge for my time. A person can get onto my website and get all the information they need for achieving a higher vibration. It might also interest you to know, that when a person emails me for a free copy of whatever is for sale in my site, because they cannot pay for it yet, I send it to them for free. These people are very sincere and often later pay way more than what I charge for the downloadable material. Go figure.

Certain people also offer barter exchanges, when they do, I send them the list of items I am in need of, so we can create a true energy exchange.
    It's a tricky subject, charging people for spiritual information, actually, that isn't even possible.

My understanding is that Inelia offers her books, info and sessions, much as a counsellor or doctor would charge for their expertise, techniques for living, etc., to assist people in their journey through this realm of existence...is that right?

30. Link to Post #337
    Thanks

“Then, when the sentient being breaks through this barrier, this is what happens...”

Dear Inelia, thank you The video you posted is beautiful and inspiring. Isn’t it what the whole Journey should be about: to break the wall, to remove the barrier between “me” and “you” ... “us” and “others” ... and to understand what the Play is about? All sentient beings in all Universes are a magnificent creation, a grand expression of the Source of Love. We should become a true mirror of each and every living particle "from above and from below” . When we look in this mirror long enough and with pure intention, our “I” will dissolve and merge with the other side of the veil, where a glimpses of unconditional Love await all beings that ask and search, for the higher good of all.

Astra
    Last edited by Astra; 1st May 2011 at 16:45.
    "When I don't know who I am, I follow You
    When I know who I am, You & I are One"

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Astra For This Post:

777 (2nd May 2011), Caren (4th May 2011), NancyV (1st May 2011), pilotsimone (1st May 2011)

32. Link to Post #338
    Inelia

Quote Posted by Lettherebelight (here)
    Quote Posted by Inelia (here)

It's a tricky subject, charging people for spiritual information, actually, that isn't even possible.

My understanding is that Inelia offers her books, info and sessions, much as a counsellor or doctor would charge for their expertise, techniques for living, etc., to assist people in their journey through this realm of existence...is that right?
    Well, what I charge for is my time. The main reason is that I learned that part of the karmic cycle is "debt". When a person is entangled in an energetic "debt", they are kind of trapped. Which is, I believe, the reason behind the entire present monetary system being based on debt.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Gardener (2nd May 2011), hohoemi (2nd May 2011), Isthatso (4th May 2011), Mystique (1st May 2011), Newlyn (23rd May 2011), Nortreb (1st May 2011), Yoda (2nd May 2011)

34. Link to Post #339
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

Dear Avalonians,
    I appreciate all of the dialogue and honest questioning of this forum. On a personal note, having met and listened to Inelia for 7 hours yesterday, I am absolutely convinced of her honesty and integrity. You can pick at her views, posts, statements, etc., but the reality is, she is what she claims to be. That said, her focus is not on herself or her beliefs, but on helping to empower the individual. It is about you - not about her . I am grateful to have the direct knowing of this and I pass it on for what it is worth. Namaste

35. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Billy (2nd May 2011), Caren (4th May 2011), DoubleHelix (2nd May 2011), Earthship (2nd May 2011), fifi (1st May 2011), Lifesong (1st May 2011), Normalguy31 (1st May 2011), perfectresonance (2nd May 2011), Sebastion (1st May 2011), StephenW11UK (1st July 2011)

36. Link to Post #340
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,709 times in 914 posts

My understanding is that spiritual exchange is beyond the laws of karma.
    Karma is a universal law that applies only within the realm of the material energy.

I understand the need to maintain oneself, though, so I would agree this is necessary.
    Last edited by Lettherebelight; 1st May 2011 at 17:20.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 58 FirstFirst 1 7 17 27 58 LastLast