+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 58 FirstFirst 1 8 18 28 58 LastLast

Thread: The Inelia thread

1. Link to Post #341
    Inelia

Default Re: The Inelia thread

Quote Posted by Lettherebelight (here)
    My understanding is that spiritual exchange is beyond the laws of karma.
    Karma is a universal law that applies only within the realm of the material energy.
    Yes, that is correct. Time exchange is not spiritual but part of the time/space illusion. Plus, with those people who there is a true spiritual exchange, as we give and receive in equal measure, neither charges for their time/space. However, when there is a request of one person giving and the other person receiving, the person receiving need to provide an exchange of equal measure, or debt is created.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

fifi (1st May 2011), Gardener (2nd May 2011), Hervé (1st May 2011), Nortreb (1st May 2011), Yoda (2nd May 2011)

3. Link to Post #342
    United States Avalon Member Charlie Pecos's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,842 times in 492 posts

Hi Inelia,

I have been noticing for quite some time how events that occur in this reality must have an extradimensional origin. It is my summation that most in this reality are unable to perceive this. Many, if not all, of the events we see on the world stage are driven by entities just outside of our awareness. It is often repeated in our circle that the spiritual governs the natural, as above-so below. But how many in the alternative community truly understand what this means? Beings beyond our ability to perceive them are influencing us and helping to orchestrate our moves. Why is this necessary? This is very apparent to me in the realms of world leaders, corporations, and politicians. Many times these forces are of a dark nature although I am also able to see how events are also influenced by beings of love and light. I have read about wars being waged between the Angels and the Dominion of Darkness. It is my observation that this is done here on the 3D plane as well. It is subtle but exists none the less. I am quite certain you have also seen this but I am curious as to your take on this as it has been occupying my mind for the past week. It is like a dirty little secret no one ever acknowledges or talks about. Yet I see it happening every day in big ways and small.

There seems to be a large piece of the puzzle that is missing because most do not see that it is not there. There is something much larger here than even those in the alternative community are aware of. Why is it necessary for perfect beings to come here and be subjected to the atrocities that are so prevalent here? So many beings desire peace and harmony and yet there is a concerted effort on the part of our "leaders" to keep this from happening. Why? What are we not seeing here? These leaders appear to be influenced by a negative energy. We have been poisoned and dumbed down to the point that we are little more than retarded monkeys. Why? What is there to gain by doing this? And by whom and to what end? It is my observation that many spirits return to the spirit world badly damaged as a result of their time here on earth, yet we are told that this is a game where no one really gets hurt.

I have felt that I am a prisoner all my life, all I have ever wanted is to be free, truly free. Why do we have to pay to live in a place where we were born? Why is it necessary to come here over and over again to "learn" when we are already All? Why is it necessary to come here at all? It makes no sense. I propose to you that our enslavement is not just here in this hard reality, but in the spirit realm as well. As above, so below. Perhaps unlocking our freedom here will cause the walls to come crashing down there. There is so much more than we are aware of. I grow tired of being told I chose to come here, bull****! I have read Michael Newtons books and I have to tell you that the most striking piece of information that he had was when his clients would tell of very advanced beings coming to visit their class. Who are these beings? What is the purpose of their visit? Are they gauging how their slaves are coming along? The students were not aware of who these beings were or why they were there. According to Newton, there is no such thing as deception in the spirit world, but I can't help but wonder if there is such a thing as ignorance. We are told this is a game, but who's game is it? I have never enjoyed games, I find them useless. I love to explore and take the world on my own terms. I'm tired of playing someone else's game and having to follow their rules.

It all comes down to energy. If every thing and every one is energy, then what is the purpose of producing and directing energy in this reality? We are energy. We use energy. We manifest and produce energy. Others take energy from us. Everything we are, everything about our existence is energy at its most fundamental level. Could this be the key to why we are here? Is this why the concept of free energy is taboo? If our individual realities are constructed and influenced in such a way as to direct our energy in a certain direction, towards a certain end, what is that end? Think about this. We are forced to spend our days putting forth our energy at work or at school. Where does this energy go? Look at our society. We are enamored with sex, violence, fear, celebrity, politics. These things draw an energy from us, it goes somewhere. Where does it go? If there are beings standing outside of our reality who are in fact directing our reality then what are they doing with the energy that is being produced in this reality. Is this energy being sent to an extradimensional reality? Why and to what end?

I am most curious to hear your thoughts on this subject.
    Last edited by Charlie Pecos; 2nd May 2011 at 02:35.
    There is no good and there is no bad, all are experience and experience is everything.
    In truth, there is only ONE of us.

4. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Charlie Pecos For This Post:

777 (2nd May 2011), Alecs (1st May 2011), Aurelius (1st May 2011), Caren (4th May 2011), DoubleHelix (2nd May 2011), Flash (1st May 2011), Gardener (2nd May 2011), Garry Irwin (1st May 2011), hohoemi (2nd May 2011), HORIZONS (1st May 2011), katewilliams79 (2nd May 2011), Linden (1st May 2011), Mystique (2nd May 2011), Neal (2nd May 2011), pilotsimone (1st May 2011), Rocky_Shorz (1st May 2011), Siberia9 (2nd May 2011), Snookie (12th October 2013), Zampano (1st May 2011)

5. Link to Post #343
    Inelia

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    Quote Posted by Inelia (here)
    Quote Posted by leelah (here)
    Inelia, do you have any past life experiences or did I hear you say you were new to this earth?
    My body "intelligence" most certainly has had previous lifetimes on this planet. As to myself, no I have not. For example, I'd done quite a few lifetime regressions, and it took quite a bit of discernment to learn what was my own body's and what belonged to the persons around me. I will often speak about a previous lifetime when dealing with Body memories, as, in a very powerful way, they are part of my present make up.
    Inelia, this is very interesting and raises a question in my mind. It is a little complex and to ask it I need to define what I am meaning by certain terms because otherwise the question wont work!

Avatar: someone who has no need to incarnate but takes a body (even to the extent of manufacturing one! Perhaps a "mayavarupa" body) to provide a service - this would be at the very high end of the spiritual spectrum I guess etc - these people are masters of time and space and everything is possible for them (subject to freewill rules).

Overshadowing: A technique by which one person is working intimately with another for the same body, one being a high vibrational being and the other being an exceptionally high vibrational being. The higher overshadows the lower under complete freewill. As an example Jesus of Nazereth overshadowed by the Christ Principle that evolved on this planet and thus becoming Jesus the Christ for his ministry that was somewhat documented in the Bible. Jesus was conscious of it, but he was moving with the will of the Christ principle. I have seen the term overshadowing used to describe this. So in this overshadowing Jesus remains an independent entity is working with the higher principle directly and they both use the same body.

In the question to follow the terms walk-in and wanderer are meant in the Carla Reukert and LLResearch sense of the terms. As I understand it Walk-ins enter a body sometime after it has been born and it is by agreement of the original occupying soul which leaves. I think Wanderers means people from other extra-planetary soul groups that are not really needing to incarnate here, but as "brothers and sisters of sorrow" do so to increase their own experience and lend a hand with their higher than average vibrations (as they are usually from very high densities of expression).

Inelia, would you mind clarifying something, in the terms given above are you overshadowed, an avatar, walk-in, a wanderer or none of these things (please elaborate if this is true!)

John..
    Excellent question. And very good way of explaining the different types of symbiotic relationship between body and spirit.
    From the explanation above, the one I would identify the most with is the walk-in at birth.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Anchor (1st May 2011), Caren (4th May 2011), StephenW11UK (20th June 2011), Yoda (2nd May 2011)

7. Link to Post #344
    Inelia

Quote Posted by Chelle (here)
    Some individuals will feel that a person is being used and manipulated by the darkside by that being from the darkside masquerading as a light being. And this is when one of the rules of life comes in. We can ask the person/being, if their intentions are benevolent and of the "light", at this point, even if they try to lie, the truth will be revealed.

Hi Inelia,
    When you say the truth will be revealed. How do you see this truth for example in words, pictures or a knowing etc. I hope this makes sense as I have found this question hard to put into words.

Kind regards
    Chelle
    It's a dissonance in what they are saying/conveying and what is behind their communication. For example, if we say to ourselves that our name is "Bob", but it's really something else, then say to our self "my name is [real name]" there is a subtle difference in the energy and feeling in one's body.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Chelle (1st May 2011), pilotsimone (1st May 2011), Yoda (2nd May 2011)

9. Link to Post #345
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,157 times in 529 posts

hi inelia.
    what is your mission.
    what do hope to gain by coming to Avalon.
    thanks

10. Link to Post #346
    United States Avalon Member craig mitchell's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey everyone,

What is the thread we can post on to give Bill and Inelia feedback about the Sacramento seminar 'after the event' ? Bill requested our input and I thought I would remember which thread, but I haven't!

Thanks, Craig Mitchell

11. Link to Post #347
    United States Avalon Member Alexandrian's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by craig mitchell (here)
    Hey everyone,

What is the thread we can post on to give Bill and Inelia feedback about the Sacramento seminar 'after the event' ? Bill requested our input and I thought I would remember which thread, but I haven't!

Thanks, Craig Mitchell
    The Sac Seminar thread https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...634#post208634
    Questioner: Would a perfectly balanced entity feel any emotional response in being attacked by the other-self?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The response is love.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexandrian For This Post:

John Parslow (1st May 2011)

13. Link to Post #348
    Inelia

Quote Posted by David Topí (here)
    Hi Inelia,
    hope you guys had a great seminar! Today while asleep another question came to mind trying to understand the workings of the upper realms where you come from.

Have you had assignments in any other systems, realities, dimensions, etc where you go, do your work as instructed, then move to a different place?
    Or is it the opposite?, like you see there is help needed in a certain place/system/dimension and then you go there to give a hand? (by you, I am trying to mean all the beings that are here to help us now).

I guess what I am to understand are the great "game rules", meaning, the "game creators" (and I guess that in each galaxy/system there is a different game) are overseeing what is going on and they send some help when things go too much out of balance, or in fact, there is a full free will up to several "dimensions" and any being can jump in and try to do its best to help in the situations they see (for instance, now here on Earth).

Sorry if this is too "abstract", but this question can only be answered by someone who is not "from here" so I took the chance hoping you can share some light here.
    thanks!
    Up to now, all the work has been on this dimension. Sometimes other dimensions are used to access people and beings (astral for example) but the work is for them here, on this one.

I do have a large part of attention on the "10th" dimension (the numbering of dimensions is just a language thing, they are not really separate. "10th dimension" as I use it here means where there Oneness and singularity experience are so intertwined that Oneness is experienced through a singular perspective - experienced as "I") and it feels very much like it's in order to have like an oxygen mask while diving into the ocean. At the same time though, others are sometimes able to feel see it when I'm with them.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

David Topí (1st May 2011), Orange (24th May 2011), Yoda (2nd May 2011)

15. Link to Post #349
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Craig, it's listed as: Bill + Inelia experimental seminar, Sacramento, CA

Some have already posted their experience.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

16. Link to Post #350
    Inelia

Quote Posted by Charlie Pecos (here)
    Hi Inelia,

I have been noticing for quite some time how events that occur in this reality must have an extradimensional origin. It is my summation that most in this reality are unable to perceive this. Many, if not all, of the events we see on the world stage are driven by entities just outside of our awareness. It is often repeated in our circle that the spiritual governs the natural, as above-so below. But how many in the alternative community truly understand what this means? Beings beyond our ability to perceive them are influencing us and helping to orchestrate our moves. Why is this necessary? This is very apparent to me in the realms of world leaders, corporations, and politicians. Many times these forces are of a dark nature although I am also able to see how events are also influenced by beings of love and light. I have read about wars being waged between the Angels and the Dominion of Darkness. It is my observation that this is done here on the 3D plane as well. It is subtle but exists none the less. I am quite certain you have also seen this but I am curious as to your take on this as it has been occupying my mind for the past week. It is like a dirty little secret no one ever acknowledges or talks about. Yet I see it happening every day in big ways and small.

There seems to be a large piece of the puzzle that is missing because most do not see that it is not there. There is something much larger here than even those in the alternative community are aware of. Why is it necessary for perfect beings to come here and be subjected to the atrocities that are so prevalent here? So many beings desire peace and harmony and yet there is a concerted effort on the part of our "leaders" to keep this from happening. Why? What are we not seeing here? These leaders appear to be influenced by a negative energy. We have been poisoned and dumbed down to the point that we are little more than retarded monkeys. Why? What is there to gain by doing this? And by whom and to what end? It is my observation that many spirits return to the spirit world badly damaged as a result of their time here on earth, yet we are told that this is a game where no one really gets hurt.

I have felt that I am a prisoner all my life, all I have ever wanted is to be free, truly free. Why do we have to pay to live in a place where we were born? Why is it necessary to come here over and over again to "learn" when we are already All? Why is it necessary to come here at all? It makes no sense. I propose to you that our enslavement is not just here in this hard reality, but in the spirit realm as well. As above, so below. Perhaps unlocking our freedom here will cause the walls to come crashing down there. There is so much more than we are aware of. I tired of being told I chose to come here, bull****! I have read Michael Newtons books and I have to tell you that the most striking piece of information that he had was when his clients would tell of very advanced beings coming to visit their class. Who are these beings? What is the purpose of their visit? Are they gauging how their slaves are coming along? The students were not aware of who these beings were or why they were there. According to Newton, there is no such thing as deception in the spirit world, but I can't help but wonder if there is such a thing as ignorance. We are told this is a game, but who's game is it? I have never enjoyed games, I find them useless. I love to explore and take the world on my own terms. I'm tired of playing someone else's game and having to follow their rules.

It all comes down to energy. If every thing and every one is energy, then what is the purpose of producing and directing energy in this reality? We are energy. We use energy. We manifest and produce energy. Others take energy from us. Everything we are, everything about our existence is energy at its most fundamental level. Could this be the key to why we are here? Is this why the concept of free energy is taboo? If our individual realities are constructed and influenced in such a way as to direct our energy in a certain direction, towards a certain end, what is that end? Think about this. We are forced to spend our days putting forth our energy at work or at school. Where does this energy go? Look at our society. We are enamored with sex, violence, fear, celebrity, politics. These things draw an energy from us, it goes somewhere. Where does it go? If there are beings standing outside of our reality who are in fact directing our reality then what are they doing with the energy that is being produced in this reality. Is this energy being sent to an extradimensional reality? Why and to what end?

I am most curious to hear your thoughts on this subject.
    Excellent post.

Indeed, we are being harvested. All the information I have on this, is something that relates to the story The Tower of Babel depicts. Human beings in their natural state are extremely powerful. It was human beings who built great cities in the past, lifting huge stones with their kinetic abilities, they were able to "see" the "gods" too. All these things were blocked from the human body. Ask your body: were you disempowered by an external species?" Your body will respond and give you a yes or no.

17. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

58andfixed (27th May 2011), 777 (2nd May 2011), Anna (3rd May 2011), Caren (4th May 2011), Charlie Pecos (1st May 2011), DoubleHelix (2nd May 2011), Gardener (2nd May 2011), Hervé (1st May 2011), hohoemi (2nd May 2011), Linden (1st May 2011), Neal (2nd May 2011), Rosco1 (1st May 2011), Yoda (2nd May 2011)

18. Link to Post #351
    Thanks

Up to now, all the work has been on this dimension. Sometimes other dimensions are used to access people and beings (astral for example) but the work is for them here, on this one.

I do have a large part of attention on the "10th" dimension (the numbering of dimensions is just a language thing, they are not really separate. "10th dimension" as I use it here means where there Oneness and singularity experience are so intertwined that Oneness is experienced through a singular perspective - experienced as "I") and it feels very much like it's in order to have like an oxygen mask while diving into the ocean. At the same time though, others are sometimes able to feel see it when I'm with them.
    That is interesting, and raises another question. Do you feel this difference in dimensions (even if they are all one within the other) to be organised in octaves? Like groups of 7 "levels", and when you talk about a 10th dimension this means Oneness belonging to a separate higher octave? Or this would be not at all the way you perceive the upper realms?

thanks!
    cheers,

David

19. Link to Post #352
    Inelia

That is interesting, and raises another question. Do you feel this difference in dimensions (even if they are all one within the other) to be organised in octaves? Like groups of 7 "levels", and when you talk about a 10th dimension this means Oneness belonging to a separate higher octave? Or this would be not at all the way you perceive the upper realms?

thanks!
    The separation, in my opinion, is what we do in order to be able to "play" the different "levels". Taking this into account, the number we divide them is not "real" as it were, but an agreement in order to be able to communicate with each other what we see. I have not personally divided them into groups of seven levels. I simply divided them into 12. And it is my understanding that once an entire "level" evolves into the next one, a new level is created to expand the level of conscious experience of the divine observer/experiencer observed/experienced ad infinitum.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Caren (4th May 2011), David Topí (1st May 2011), Gardener (2nd May 2011), Yoda (2nd May 2011)

21. Link to Post #353
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,709 times in 914 posts

Karma is a universal law that applies only within the realm of the material energy.
    Yes, that is correct. Time exchange is not spiritual but part of the time/space illusion. Plus, with those people who there is a true spiritual exchange, as we give and receive in equal measure, neither charges for their time/space. However, when there is a request of one person giving and the other person receiving, the person receiving need to provide an exchange of equal measure, or debt is created.
    There is certainly a debt created when one receives real spiritual knowledge. But it is one that can never be repaid, and certainly not in a monetary way.

Spiritual knowledge cannot be bought or sold, neither can time. Time is invaluable.
    One can, however, have a mercantile exchange when it comes to goods and services, and certainly it is necessary to maintain the body and soul!

For those that do give real spiritual knowledge, it is the duty of human society to support them by giving freely whatever is required by them. The person in knowledge will never accept more than the bare necessities, as he/she knows that austerity is the wealth of the wise.

Perhaps we differ on this point, nevertheless, I appreciate your hard work and wish you well.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Lettherebelight For This Post:

Newlyn (23rd May 2011)

23. Link to Post #354
    Inelia

There is certainly a debt created when one receives real spiritual knowledge. But it is one that can never be repaid, and certainly not in a monetary way.

Spiritual knowledge cannot be bought or sold, neither can time. Time is invaluable.
    One can, however, have a mercantile exchange when it comes to goods and services, and certainly it is necessary to maintain the body and soul!

For those that do give real spiritual knowledge, it is the duty of human society to support them by giving freely whatever is required by them. The person in knowledge will never accept more than the bare necessities, as he/she knows that austerity is the wealth of the wise.

Perhaps we differ on this point, nevertheless, I appreciate your hard work and wish you well.
    I guess we do differ in this point

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

NancyV (1st May 2011), Yoda (2nd May 2011)

25. Link to Post #355
    Ilie Pandia

Hello,

I would like to add my thoughts on your comments here

What is the essence of goods and services? what is the essence of the body or the essence of money? Aren't all those some sort of expression of energy? I would say so. Therefore, I believe, is a subtle trap to create a dividing line between "goods, services, money" and "body, soul, spirit". I do not believe that any of that list is more "sacred" than the other...

"Austerity is the wealth of the wise". I would challenge that too . I am all for a full and rich life! Inner and outer. A poor person is not necessarily a wise person... and a rich person is not necessarily non-spiritual or not-wise. Of course that "rich" can mean different things for different people.

I would like to hear Inelia's comments on this

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Caren (4th May 2011), Charlie Pecos (1st May 2011), DoubleHelix (2nd May 2011), NancyV (1st May 2011), Snookie (12th October 2013)

27. Link to Post #356
    Thanks

thanks!
    The separation, in my opinion, is what we do in order to be able to "play" the different "levels". Taking this into account, the number we divide them is not "real" as it were, but an agreement in order to be able to communicate with each other what we see. I have not personally divided them into groups of seven levels. I simply divided them into 12. And it is my understanding that once an entire "level" evolves into the next one, a new level is created to expand the level of conscious experience of the divine observer/experiencer observed/experienced ad infinitum.
    ok, that makes perfect sense also to me. Sometimes when I ask the Higher Self of a person in which level "they are", some reply that they are sitting on the 5th dimension projecting themselve to the 3rd dimension. Others reply that they are on the 3.5D, or 3.6 or 3.7, being 3D a level within an octave that ranges from 1D to 7D, and they classify our Earth reality as 3.3, the astral as 3.4 and the levels they are between 3.5 and 3.7. Thus, they consider themselves as 3D beings moving into 4D, then to 5D...6D...7D and next octave.

But I have heard also about this 12th levels classification, and that did not fit, however, if I think about it in a way of a infinitely expanding levels being created when a lower one dissapears, in fact this divisions simply are not needed.

Do you personally have experienced transition from one level to another in a drastic way or always being smooth raises in vibration and conciousness? (I assume at one point you were a being with a lower level of awareness that has been growing in your own trip back to source)

thanks!
    cheers,

David

28. Link to Post #357
    Inelia

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    Hello,

I would like to add my thoughts on your comments here

What is the essence of goods and services? what is the essence of the body or the essence of money? Aren't all those some sort of expression of energy? I would say so. Therefore, I believe, is a subtle trap to create a dividing line between "goods, services, money" and "body, soul, spirit". I do not believe that any of that list is more "sacred" than the other...

"Austerity is the wealth of the wise". I would challenge that too . I am all for a full and rich life! Inner and outer. A poor person is not necessarily a wise person... and a rich person is not necessarily non-spiritual or not-wise. Of course that "rich" can mean different things for different people.

I would like to hear Inelia's comments on this
    There use to be a time, and this still exists in a few native tribes on the planet, when the "wise person/healer/shaman" of the tribe took care of the tribe without question, without charge and no attention to their personal survival in the 3D. Why? Because the tribe would make sure he/she woke up to a hardy breakfast, clean clothes, water and suitable shelter. The "wise person/healer/shaman" was then able to spend all of her/his waking and sleeping time doing this work.
    The "white man" has done his best to destroy this in their own countries (creating the evil witch in the woods myth- who he then burns at the stake), as well as passing laws in other countries which prohibits the "wise person/healer/shaman" from receiving this type of support from his/her village (making it an illegal practice), or by stopping them from collecting what nature freely provides for his/her existence by calling it trespassing, or illegal taking of animal pray kills (some African "wise person/healer/shaman" will go to the pride as they are eating their pray and take part of the kill for their consumption).

It is most unfortunate that we now all have to pay to live in this planet. Those who come to me for paid time will often give way over the amount charged, which is very little actually. This is the spirit of exchange, not of charging for services or goods.

As to differentiating between services and goods, and spiritual matters, yeah, in my opinion there is no difference. At the end of the day, everything is an energy exchange.
    Last edited by Inelia; 1st May 2011 at 19:27.

29. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

3optic (2nd May 2011), 58andfixed (27th May 2011), Caren (4th May 2011), Charlie Pecos (1st May 2011), christian (5th November 2011), Donna O (1st May 2011), DoubleHelix (2nd May 2011), fifi (1st May 2011), Gardener (2nd May 2011), Highwhistler (2nd May 2011), hohoemi (2nd May 2011), Mystique (2nd May 2011), NancyV (1st May 2011), perfectresonance (2nd May 2011), Raven (1st May 2011), Rosco1 (1st May 2011), Yoda (2nd May 2011)

30. Link to Post #358
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks

There is certainly a debt created when one receives real spiritual knowledge.
    Sounds like a deal with the devil in a way. Spiritual wisdom is granted to those who are willing to accept it, and are open for it. It is hard for me to believe there is any debt involved when being granted wisdom.

Even worse, if a certain debt or obligation is required to receive spiritual knowledge, I really do not want it.

Just my opinion and feelings on this single statement. Still have a lot to learn, so please expand on your outlook on spiritual exchanges.

One provides spiritual nourishment, the other physical nourishment in the form of food. Balance. Yes, it is our duty to take care of another.

And those differences lead to new insights, paradigms and allow us to evolve and learn.

Love, Ton
    Be the light, walk the path, live the truth

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gabbahh For This Post:

Lettherebelight (1st May 2011), NancyV (1st May 2011)

32. Link to Post #359
    Inelia

<snip>

ok, that makes perfect sense also to me. Sometimes when I ask the Higher Self of a person in which level "they are", some reply that they are sitting on the 5th dimension projecting themselve to the 3rd dimension. Others reply that they are on the 3.5D, or 3.6 or 3.7, being 3D a level within an octave that ranges from 1D to 7D, and they classify our Earth reality as 3.3, the astral as 3.4 and the levels they are between 3.5 and 3.7. Thus, they consider themselves as 3D beings moving into 4D, then to 5D...6D...7D and next octave.

But I have heard also about this 12th levels classification, and that did not fit, however, if I think about it in a way of a infinitely expanding levels being created when a lower one dissapears, in fact this divisions simply are not needed.

Do you personally have experienced transition from one level to another in a drastic way or always being smooth raises in vibration and conciousness? (I assume at one point you were a being with a lower level of awareness that has been growing in your own trip back to source)

thanks!
    I went back and forth. During my early years, it was a transition of coming from source and trying to comprehend the lower level of awareness here on the planet (this is very much like it is today too). Then I decided the only way to understand it was to delve into the lower awareness. This was disastrous for me, and a very bad choice. But it did give me a tiny understanding of what others must go through. I can never say that I have full understanding of what someone has had to overcome after many lifetimes here on the planet. But it gave me a taste.

Now I don't see them as transitions, they are simply larger/smaller points of awareness/viewpoint. Almost like when one holds a finger in front of one's face, focuses on the finger, the landscape behind it becomes blurry, but doesn't go away, then one focuses on the landscape and the finger becomes almost impossible to see (transparent). But, if we were to move our viewpoint further way (or finger further away from the face), we can see both in focus... of course this needs 20.20 vision to see, or some really good glasses.
    Last edited by Inelia; 1st May 2011 at 19:39.

33. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

58andfixed (27th May 2011), Alecs (1st May 2011), Caren (4th May 2011), David Topí (1st May 2011), DoubleHelix (2nd May 2011), gabbahh (1st May 2011), Highwhistler (2nd May 2011), hohoemi (2nd May 2011), pilotsimone (1st May 2011), sidh25 (25th August 2011), Yoda (2nd May 2011)

34. Link to Post #360
    Thanks

<snip>

thanks!
    I went back and forth. During my early years, it was a transition of coming from source and trying to comprehend the lower level of awareness here on the planet (this is very much like it is today too). Then I decided the only way to understand it was to delve into the lower awareness. This was disastrous for me, and a very bad choice. But it did give me a tiny understanding of what others must go through. I can never say that I have full understanding of what someone has had to overcome after many lifetimes here on the planet. But it gave me a taste.

Now I don't see them as transitions, they are simply larger/smaller points of awareness/viewpoint. Almost like when one holds a finger in front of one's face, focuses on the finger, the landscape behind it becomes blurry, but doesn't go away, then one focuses on the landscape and the finger becomes almost impossible to see (transparent). But, if we were to move our viewpoint further way (or finger further away from the face), we can see both in focus... of course this needs 20.20 vision to see, or some really good glasses.
    Inelia, you are a mine of information, and a jewel in this planet. Thanks! :-)
    cheers,

David

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David Topí For This Post:

Caren (4th May 2011), shamanseeker (23rd September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 58 FirstFirst 1 8 18 28 58 LastLast