+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 58 FirstFirst 1 11 21 31 58 LastLast

Thread: The Inelia thread

1. Link to Post #401
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,548 times in 32,791 posts

Default Re: The Inelia thread

Quote Posted by bashi (here)
    (lots more stuff in large font and bold colors)
    Bashi, a breatharian is "a person who believes that it is possible to subsist healthily on air alone".
    http://thefreedictionary.com/breatharian

An infant who doesn't seem to need to eat is an infant who doesn't seem to need to eat. They're not believing or standing for or trying to do anything.

It's true that Inelia's body isn't that physically strong. She needs to take good care of it.

At the same time, she often sets the alarm on her cellphone to remind her to eat - otherwise she forgets. I've witnessed this many times.

She doesn't have exactly the same relationship with food as you or I do. But this topic isn't even worth talking about - compared with what there is to talk about.

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

777 (2nd May 2011), 7eagle14 (2nd May 2011), bashi (2nd May 2011), Calz (2nd May 2011), Caren (4th May 2011), David Topí (2nd May 2011), DoubleHelix (2nd May 2011), eddie1 (29th June 2011), Flash (3rd May 2011), Garry Irwin (2nd May 2011), Hervé (3rd May 2011), jcocks (3rd May 2011), jelleng (6th May 2011), John Parslow (2nd May 2011), Lifesong (2nd May 2011), MMA_Fan (2nd May 2011), Mystique (2nd May 2011), NancyV (3rd May 2011), Nortreb (3rd May 2011), Rosco1 (3rd May 2011), StephenW11UK (20th June 2011), transitionalman (2nd May 2011), Yoda (2nd May 2011)

3. Link to Post #402
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by bashi (here)
    (lots more stuff in large font and bold colors)
    Bashi, a breatharian is "a person who believes that it is possible to subsist healthily on air alone".
    http://thefreedictionary.com/breatharian

An infant who doesn't seem to need to eat is an infant who doesn't seem to need to eat. They're not believing or standing for or trying to do anything.

It's true that Inelia's body isn't that physically strong. She needs to take good care of it.

At the same time, she often sets the alarm on her cellphone to remind her to eat - otherwise she forgets. I've witnessed this many times.

She doesn't have exactly the same relationship with food as you or I do. But this topic isn't even worth talking about - compared with what there is to talk about.

To eat or not is one thing, perhaps dealing with our "physcalness".

I agree there are more important things to discuss at the moment.

What, in our present physical self, are we each doing to evolve ourselves and help our mother earth?

Do any other questions rank at the moment? We are in a crunch point.

4. Link to Post #403
    Avalon Retired Member katewilliams79's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Bill, Inelia;
    My question (if it hasn't already been answered) is: how can we recognise what is our current incarnation's "body intelligence" and that which belongs to previous incarnations and, once recognised/processed/understood, can we release the negative energies surrounding those experiences? (Please delete my question if it has been answered in another thread; I'm still learning and hope that my question is of some value here.) Thank you both for your time.
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by andywight (here)
    Quote Posted by Inelia (here)
    Hi Andy, I guess you missed the answer. It was "No." As in, it was not "someone else memory", it was my body intelligence's memory. If I may say so, if the information in the thread about this topic does not resonate with you, there's really nothing I can do about that. It is not really my responsibility to get your understanding of what is being said, it's yours.

Just like the responsibility to understand things myself, is mine alone. Someone can explain till the sun don't shine why people hold on to their pain, but I still don't get it.
    Thanks Inelia, like you I guess I still don't get it.

I'm sorry if it seems that I'm beating a dead horse here, but I can please only one person per day, today is not your day, tomorrow's not looking good either.

Andy
    Hi, Andy: it was the memory of her body intelligence. This is what Inelia is saying.

In the post of mine which I quoted earlier in my first reply, I explained, although briefly, what the body intelligence is.

Another way of explaining this is that the body intelligence is a little like the engine management system of the car (= the body). It's not the driver. You're the driver.

What is not commonly understood is that this also reincarnates, and has memories of having managed previous bodies. So memories can get pretty tangled up sometimes if you (= soul or spirit) and your body intelligence have not been operating as a team together every lifetime.

It helps if you get along well, and understand one another, and can communicate well. It really is a teamwork thing.

The body will have different problems, hang-ups, concerns, preferences, anxieties and desires than you do as a god-like spiritual being. If you can support your body in the things it has attention on (like supporting a hard-working and loyal servant, which is what it essentially is), then it will repay you being a good 'manager' many times over.

Even if you came from Alpha Centauri, and have never been here before (or anywhere else, for that matter), you are still likely to team up with a body intelligence that is familiar with how things work "down here" and then the challenge is to form a good team as rapidly as possible. (That is not necessarily easy for either of you!)

The confusion about past lives is that the body intelligence has its own memories of everything it experienced in previous bodies - and they will feel like yours.

5. Link to Post #404
    Great Britain Avalon Member bilko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 256 posts

Ok, i'm going to put this video here from my main man Dan Mcdonald, the life regenerator.
    I remember Inelia talking about gratitude changing the energy of the food when you eat meat.
    Even though Dan is a raw vegan ( at the moment ) He demonstrates very well what Inelia was saying.
    The video is 10 minutes long and well worth a watch.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=_wpm0...&feature=feedu
    Today is a precious gift, thats why its called the present

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bilko For This Post:

eddie1 (29th June 2011), jelleng (6th May 2011), NancyV (3rd May 2011), Neal (2nd May 2011)

7. Link to Post #405
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Is there a post on the forum that goes more in depth into Body Memory as it referred to in this context? Is there a body of information where the mechanics of it is explained more in depth?

8. Link to Post #406
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

Im not 100% sure what bill and inelia mean by body intelligence, but to me it basically sounds like what the taoists call the po. It is the sub-conscious intelligence that is in charge of your breathing, heart beat, instinctual visceral responses that are often centered in the solar plexus, and other various responses relegated below the threshold of waking consciousness related with corresponding nerve ganglia in the body. When someone develops a skill through repetition, such as playing the piano, typing at a fast rate, or learning to do multiplication equations without real effort, that skill functions at a level below the threshold of waking consciousness and has become a "gong" or acquired skill. I assume this is what they mean by body intelligence.

Please correct me if i misunderstand what you are referring to guys

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

Nate (3rd May 2011), pilotsimone (25th June 2011), Roseheart (2nd May 2011)

10. Link to Post #407
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Has the video Bill and Inelia produced (and a portion pre-screened by mods) been released? I haven't been able to log in as much lately as I would like; and I was looking forward to that info. Would like to see it if it is available and where I could find it. Forgive me if it's redundant but I couldn't find it from search. Thanks in advance.

11. Link to Post #408
    Australia Avalon Member Roseheart's Avatar
    Thanks

If we entertain the idea that we exist simultaneously in different lives/timelines which all learn and are affected by eachother then, it's not so hard to wrap ones head around the idea that our body has a consciousness that is connected and interacting as well... in each life/timeline... well, you can try to wrap your head around it...

12. Link to Post #409
    Inelia

Quote Posted by katewilliams79 (here)
    Hi Bill, Inelia;
    My question (if it hasn't already been answered) is: how can we recognise what is our current incarnation's "body intelligence" and that which belongs to previous incarnations and, once recognised/processed/understood, can we release the negative energies surrounding those experiences? (Please delete my question if it has been answered in another thread; I'm still learning and hope that my question is of some value here.) Thank you both for your time.
    Excellent question, and very important. I don't think it has been asked like this.

One way the distinction can be made, is by identifying the issue/memory/feeling, simply looking at it for a while without judgment or analysis. Then asking "is this mine?", "is this my body's?" "is it external?" and then dealing with it accordingly. The processes we can use are so many that its impossible to list. But I prefer the ones which deal with them at an energetic level. Like the Firewall exercise I posted earlier in this thread (can't seem to find it!).

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

eddie1 (29th June 2011), Hervé (3rd May 2011), nomadguy (3rd May 2011), pilotsimone (25th June 2011), Yoda (3rd May 2011)

14. Link to Post #410
    Bahamas Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Is there a post on the forum that goes more in depth into Body Memory as it referred to in this context? Is there a body of information where the mechanics of it is explained more in depth?
    Thanks 9eagle9, excellent questions.

I would also like to ask some additional questions, if I may.

Where did this Body Memory/Intelligence theory Originate from? and would it be possible for you to provide some links to where one could study this or maybe buy/download literature on this interesting subject?
    Last edited by andywight; 3rd May 2011 at 02:09.

15. Link to Post #411
    Thanks

Inelia,

Thank you for answering my questions. You have given us great advice on how to keep the ego in check on our journies by having us realize that any unique gifts we obtain are not from us, but from the source!

I now understand the saying, "As full and bright as I am, this light is not my own".

It is my opinion that in order to maintain and accelerate our path towards awakening it is important to help others along the way. To give back to the source, if you will, in order to raise our frequency and that of those around us.

Sometimes the source provides us with subtle yet somewhat obvious clues on the the way to provide service to others. For example, if you're downtown London and find 20 quid laying on the ground outside of a restaurant with a homeless man or woman sitting 10 meters away, the proper thing to do would be to offer them a meal (Or perhaps like my younger self did 10 years ago- Pocket the 20 and give them 10)

Yet, often there are not such clues and we must be proactive in finding ways to positively provide service to others, and thus ultimately, ourselves.

For those of us who are yet able to project ourselves into the spirit realm to provide assistance where it is needed, what are some of the ways in which we can proactively raise the vibrations of others? Is it as simple as to pay attention to the subtle clues while we are in higher states of mind and ask our spirit "entourage" for ways in which we can help, and to open the door for the elderly when we are not in such states?

Ex animo

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nate For This Post:

777 (3rd May 2011), Caren (4th May 2011), jelleng (6th May 2011)

17. Link to Post #412
    Inelia

Quote Posted by Nate (here)
    Inelia,

Thank you for answering my questions. You have given us great advice on how to keep the ego in check on our journies by having us realize that any unique gifts we obtain are not from us, but from the source!

I now understand the saying, "As full and bright as I am, this light is not my own".

It is my opinion that in order to maintain and accelerate our path towards awakening it is important to help others along the way. To give back to the source, if you will, in order to raise our frequency and that of those around us.

Sometimes the source provides us with subtle yet somewhat obvious clues on the the way to provide service to others. For example, if you're downtown London and find 20 quid laying on the ground outside of a restaurant with a homeless man or woman sitting 10 meters away, the proper thing to do would be to offer them a meal (Or perhaps like my younger self did 10 years ago- Pocket the 20 and give them 10)

Yet, often there are not such clues and we must be proactive in finding ways to positively provide service to others, and thus ultimately, ourselves.

For those of us who are yet able to project ourselves into the spirit realm to provide assistance where it is needed, what are some of the ways in which we can proactively raise the vibrations of others? Is it as simple as to pay attention to the subtle clues while we are in higher states of mind and ask our spirit "entourage" for ways in which we can help, and to open the door for the elderly when we are not in such states?

Ex animo
    Great points. Thank you.

If I may add, when someone is in need of support and help because they have suffered a great loss, for example, we can indeed do practical things to support them. But the pain of loss needs to be felt. However, we can also embrace them in light and love... this does cause a lessening of the deep pain, making it bearable.
    In my opinion, if someone is in a low vibration because they are addicted to it, or because they are asleep, then we can communicate directly to their higher self and offer assistance there. Free will remains intact. We can also raise the vibration of areas, groups etc.. Simply by focusing our attention on them, and allowing the divine source force to come through us and do whatever it knows to do best.

18. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

777 (3rd May 2011), Astra (3rd May 2011), Caren (4th May 2011), Carmen (29th May 2011), David Topí (3rd May 2011), Donna O (3rd May 2011), eddie1 (29th June 2011), Heather2017 (4th May 2011), Isthatso (3rd May 2011), jcocks (3rd May 2011), jelleng (6th May 2011), Nate (3rd May 2011), Neal (3rd May 2011), Nortreb (3rd May 2011), Pani (6th May 2011), pilotsimone (25th June 2011), Yoda (3rd May 2011)

19. Link to Post #413
    Inelia

Quote Posted by andywight (here)
    Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Thanks 9eagle9, excellent questions.

I would also like to ask some additional questions, if I may.

Where did this Body Memory/Intelligence theory Originate from? and would it be possible for you to provide some links to where one could study this or maybe buy/download literature on this interesting subject?
    On a general scholastic scale, there are many accounts and names for this theory in the world. You will find very good explanations in eastern religious texts, and I was told that Kinesiologists work under this theory too (I can't vouch for it as I never checked it out). Personally speaking, I came to this knowledge as I "met" the body intelligence during the birth of the body. It's karmic planetary path was at an end, it was "his" (I am thinking that before they go into a new body, they look like their previous incarnation - in this case male - as I do not have personal experience of incarnating multiple times, I can only go by what I have researched) last life and that life would only last a few hours, days at most. As the human "soul" left, the body intelligence was asked if he could possibly stick around a few more decades to do this work. To which he, reluctantly, agreed.

I do understand that the account above is very subjective in nature, and proves nothing. In response to that, all I can say is that each one of us can actually ask the body if it is indeed an independent intelligent being, whether we have shared previous lives before, and also to give us some input on the positive symbiotic relationship we have with it.

Like I have stated in previous posts, whenever I have a theory of my own, or read of an interesting and probable one, I like to test it myself. It is, in my opinion, the best and fastest way to get factual information

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

777 (3rd May 2011), andywight (3rd May 2011), bilko (3rd May 2011), eddie1 (29th June 2011), giovonni (3rd May 2011), Heather2017 (4th May 2011), Hervé (3rd May 2011), Limor Wolf (23rd May 2011), Nortreb (3rd May 2011), pilotsimone (3rd May 2011), Yoda (3rd May 2011)

21. Link to Post #414
    Inelia

Quote Posted by quench (here)
    What is a dream? Is it your imagination or stuff happening on another "plane" (not sure which word to use)?
    Hi quench,

I am not very familiar with dream analysis or work. One of my old friends was a dream worker, and she helped thousands of people with her work. It was really, truly amazing to see. From what she told me, dreams come in various forms. For example, lucid dreaming can be used to jump into the astral and travel around the planet, share dreams with others and more. Other dreams are our unconscious self communicating issues to us, others are simply entertaining. I am also thinking that dreams are a way to connect to the human collective consciousness.

But, others in this forum are much more capable and knowledgeable about this topic and I would ask them to jump in and expand on it. It is truly fascinating.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Astra (3rd May 2011), Caren (4th May 2011), Nate (3rd May 2011), quench (3rd May 2011), Yoda (3rd May 2011)

23. Link to Post #415
    Inelia

Quote Posted by Rosco1 (here)
    Hi Inelia & Bill

Do you believe in Angels ?

Or do you believe there are aliens who seem to us as angelic ?

Or both ?

(sorry for all the questions - just naturally curious)
    I would say both, personally speaking. With regard the aliens, I think some alien species very much portrayed themselves as angelic beings. Now, what the ones which are not aliens really are, that's a huge dialogue! One of my best friends is very much in communication with angels, and when I am with her, I see she has wings herself and that indeed she is surrounded by angels. I would suggest reading Doreen Virtue's books on angels, she's got some good stuff in them.

My personal take on the form that our entourage takes, including angels, very much depends on our cultural background. Our minds will create a form which is familiar to us, we can understand, means something to us and we can communicate with very easily. What form they take (if any), and what we call them (if anything), is up to each one of us.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

777 (3rd May 2011), eddie1 (29th June 2011), gigha (3rd May 2011), Hervé (3rd May 2011), Nate (3rd May 2011), Nortreb (3rd May 2011), Rosco1 (3rd May 2011), Yoda (3rd May 2011)

25. Link to Post #416
    Inelia

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    Excellent question. And very good way of explaining the different types of symbiotic relationship between body and spirit.
    From the explanation above, the one I would identify the most with is the walk-in at birth.
    Thanks!

If I may, developing this line of thought on the basis that we assume you are the product of a walk-in event.

It does makes sense to me, as I understand that a walk-in of necessity has access to the memory complex of the newly inhabited body - it has to in order to be able to integrate socially - and thus "remembers" things that would not have happened directly to their own individual entity (the one that walked in on the newly vacated body).

Do you know at what age your body was before you "walked in" ?

From what I have read, normally trauma is involved that can cause temporary death, during which the walk-in process happens but it doesn't have to be that way. To an onlooker, the revived body assumes a completely different personality - which is often hard for them to understand.

Can you remember if this happened?

My understanding is that bodies that are used for walk-in are prepared by a custodian soul and allowed to mature, so that the walking in soul does not have to do the "childhood" phase. All of this would be done under free-will in accordance with pre-incarnational and pre-walkin contract.

I don't think I met a walk-in before !

John..
    My body did not die. I do remember that it had that choice/path and that I/we had to ask its permission and request it stay alive. The human "custodian soul" did leave at birth. The body had a faulty heart and liver, which "I" fixed to a minimum functioning level. Years later I fixed the heart completely so I could carry a pregnancy to term, which the doctors had highly recommended I not do as I would probably not survive it.

From what I've heard, a lot of the walk-ins do happen after/during a trauma. But I have met at least one lady for whom this was not the case. In her case, it was during a spiritual awakening exercise.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Anchor (3rd May 2011), Caren (4th May 2011), DeDukshyn (3rd May 2011), eddie1 (29th June 2011), hohoemi (3rd May 2011), pilotsimone (3rd May 2011), Yoda (3rd May 2011)

27. Link to Post #417
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Quote Posted by quench (here)
    What is a dream? Is it your imagination or stuff happening on another "plane" (not sure which word to use)?
    You might want to check out Dream Yoga and the Practice of Natural Light by Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche

http://www.amazon.com/Dream-Practice...4398190&sr=8-2

and

Where People Fly and Water Runs Uphill by Jeremy Taylor

http://www.amazon.com/Dream-Practice...4398190&sr=8-2

These two excellent books both offer different perspectives on dreams, the first from a slightly mystical angle and the second having more emphasis on dream analysis as a tool for growth.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

nomadguy (3rd May 2011), pilotsimone (3rd May 2011), quench (3rd May 2011)

29. Link to Post #418
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

Quote Posted by bearcow (here)
    Im not 100% sure what bill and inelia mean by body intelligence, but to me it basically sounds like what the taoists call the po. It is the sub-conscious intelligence that is in charge of your breathing, heart beat, instinctual visceral responses that are often centered in the solar plexus, and other various responses relegated below the threshold of waking consciousness related with corresponding nerve ganglia in the body. When someone develops a skill through repetition, such as playing the piano, typing at a fast rate, or learning to do multiplication equations without real effort, that skill functions at a level below the threshold of waking consciousness and has become a "gong" or acquired skill. I assume this is what they mean by body intelligence.

Please correct me if i misunderstand what you are referring to guys
    It's cool to kick this around; it allows others to increase their understanding too. Never forget the lurkers

What you describe is, in my mind "muscle memory" Wiki

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to perfectresonance For This Post:

Nate (3rd May 2011), pilotsimone (3rd May 2011)

31. Link to Post #419
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Inelia,

thanks for answering my questions. You are making perfect sense to me

John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Yoda (3rd May 2011)

33. Link to Post #420
    Thanks

In my opinion, if someone is in a low vibration because they are addicted to it, or because they are asleep, then we can communicate directly to their higher self and offer assistance there. Free will remains intact.
    What are some ways in which to communicate directly with their higher self? Is it possible to ethically bypass their firewalls, ego and the like without their lower-vibrating consciousnesses needing to be present and aware... All while preserving their free will? I often face this stumbling block as I give up on most people because I deem it their free will to not want such help. More times than not I regret giving up so easily, as I deem others' apathy as a reflection of my own commitment.

Much thanks for yet more splendid advice from you

I hope I'm not being too selfish in "picking" your brain/soul/spirit.

I am a student.
    Last edited by Nate; 3rd May 2011 at 06:30.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nate For This Post:

777 (3rd May 2011), Lifesong (3rd May 2011), Yoda (3rd May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 58 FirstFirst 1 11 21 31 58 LastLast