+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 58 FirstFirst 1 17 27 37 58 LastLast

Thread: The Inelia thread

1. Link to Post #521
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Inelia thread

Quote Posted by Inelia (here)
    Quote Posted by silvervioletrubie (here)
    Pardon me if this has been covered previously.

I am contemplating timelines and how these unfold. My question to Inelia and everyone is...how/can we identify "nodes" in our lives that are junctions with multiple highly probably paths. Which would then create new timelines for our element of the source to follow.

I guess the first question would be...is this perspective indicative of the process as you see it Inelia (and/or Bill)?

I am trying to grasp this in an attempt to begin finding "myself" in other timelines.

Thanks!
    The nodes are indeed there. But I found them in reverse. For example, there's an Inelia living in Paris, I went to her to learn French (she was able to impart the pronunciation to a certain degree, but not the vocabulary). Anyway, I asked her how she got there, and she showed me a point in my life when I nearly went to live with a commune of Chileans (the music group "Los Jaivas") and their families in France in the early 80s. As I remembered the day, it was very much touch and go in this one.

Sometimes, in our daily life, there will be a moment of decision. When we think very hard about a decision that we know will affect our lives. And when we make it, it feels like a weight was lifted. Those are present time nodes.

But I do think that the past nodes are not as important as the timeline we want to get in touch with. We need a very specific set of circumstances to tap into, then we can explore if we are curious. Also, we can tap into this timeline future, and play around with different decisions to see what happens, or go to the one we want to achieve, and ask our future self how we got there
    Wow, this is really interesting to me. I have been shown these nodal timeline possibilities at certain key points of my life where an impending decision could lead to my death or the death of others. Interestingly, during these experiences, there was another presence that clearly seemed to be guiding me.

The first experience of this type occurred in my teens as I was bleeding to death due to the obliteration of my femoral artery (this actually did occur). As pint after pint of my own blood pooled around me and soaked into the sand, I became very calm as I came to terms with dying. It was actually quite pleasant. The sun felt great on my skin and I felt euphoric. However, a voice in my head spoke, "You will not die today, but you may die in your 33rd year based on what you choose." Just then, a random Australian wearing a wetsuit appeared out of nowhere and turnicated my leg and saved my life by somehow getting me an Evac airlift. I never even learned the guy's name.

A decade later, when I was in my late 20s, I was shown images of my own death at age 33 in an unknown place. Quickly, this view changed to an actual experience of my own future death. This experience was so frightening that I called out for help and the same voice that was with me as a teen returned, except this time it had a body; that of a huge glowing golden being. Literally, it appeared to be 50 feet tall as it held me as you would an infant. Again, it let me know that a decision I was about to make would result in my death and the deaths of many others.

That experience, or intervention, started a chain reaction in my life. A few years later, when I was 33, I was in a strange city and I was bombarded with déjà vu. I quickly realized that I was standing in the same exact spot where I had experienced my "death."

I still experience these various nodes of possibility from time to time, but there is always an accompanying presence. At first I thought it was an angel. But now I believe it was me in the distant future; my higher self.

This causes me to ponder issues of Freewill versus Determinist realities. When my higher-self intervened in my decisions, was I experiencing true freewill? I ultimately still made my own choices, but I was strongly influenced. Is it a violation of freewill when one's own higher-self steps in? After all, it's just me, right? Was it able to step in that first time because I was so close to death? Everytime I think I have made sense of these experiences, I realize that I will never truly understand them. I simply go with my gut and marvel in the mystery.

Thank you, Inelia, for talking about this. Although your experience is different, it is amazing to realize that so many possibilities exist simultaneously.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Sync For This Post:

777 (9th May 2011), Caren (7th May 2011), David Topí (6th May 2011), DoubleHelix (7th May 2011), Gardener (9th May 2011), happyexpat (17th May 2011), jp11 (8th May 2011), Seikou-Kishi (6th May 2011), Selene (8th May 2011), shamanseeker (25th September 2011), silvervioletrubie (8th May 2011), thunder24 (9th May 2011), Yoda (6th May 2011)

3. Link to Post #522
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

First of all how spooky is it if Inelia can read your mind, imagine all those bad things you have done in your life bringing itself back again and she is able to know about it. Second of all i can't relate to anything most of you are all saying. I'd like to be someone that could meditate and raise my awareness but i don't think i could clear my mind enough to do it properly. I always remember from a young age, and don't worry i've already written it off as make believe so don't think i believe it happened, i remember waking up during the night and going into the living room, pulling the blinds open and seeing a large saucer flying just at eye level outside my home, lights and everything flashing. I also remember the same thing happening in my back yard not far off the ground and again many colourful lights flashing. One thing i could never explain was a month ago i looked out my bedroom window and saw a small white/silvery coloured light come down a path, across the pavement and then move around.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kooky For This Post:

EsmaEverheart (7th May 2011), shamanseeker (25th September 2011), silvervioletrubie (8th May 2011)

5. Link to Post #523
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,925 times in 807 posts

A question for Inelia,
    how would you recommend communicating with a body intelligence which had a VERY violent past?
    ~one that has been a warrior, assassin, captain etc many times before. Yet in this current life, nearly a pacifist.
    So when trying to remember, it can be pretty traumatic.

Any tips for dealing with a BI that has a gnarly past history?

Cheers
    C...

and Namaste to all at Avalon ~ seize the day!
    Why not now?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

777 (9th May 2011), DoubleHelix (7th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (8th May 2011)

7. Link to Post #524
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Default Re: Questions for a liaison of good vibrations!

Quote Posted by Vivek (here)
    Sri Ramakrishna describes God's relationship to the universe as being similar to a spider and it's web. The cosmos is in God as the thread of a spider is in its belly, and as a spider sits centered in its web so God remains at the core of all creation. At the end of the day the spider eats it's web and rebuilds it anew the next day. All must return to the source, yet all are already one with the source. To the selfish ego we are like an insect trapped in His web of life. The ego is animated by the soul. In varying degrees the ego provides the mechanism necessary to be separate from God. It is required and should not be denied or repressed. We need to learn with it in order to better understand ourselves.

We are seeking union with the Source. God is seeking fulfillment through mans ignorance. Not that He needs to seek anything because He is Infinite, but that's just it. God needs no motive for creation; it's a byproduct of His Being. The concept of the Absolute Existence-Knowledge-Bliss has to have something outside of itself to justify it, but nothing can be outside of it because it is Infinite in every way. Our being is nothing more than a seed of divinity planted by God destined to blossom into individuality. This inherent manifestation provides the illusion of isolation. It all remains Self-contained. This is what gives the Lord His identity. Creation is God's mirror. Man is God's means of observance. Our awareness is an intrinsic cog in the machinery of a conscious Universe. This idea would suggest that our soul purpose here in this world is to witness God, to behold Him in all things, and practice a constant recollectedness of His presence. God must have a means to experience the finite and limited without nullifying His infinite nature. We are the apparatus for this Divine stipulation.

Agog only when the Mind of God is in a state of slumber
    can he manifest the ignorance to satiate the wonder.

I feel as if we are transitioning from a dream state to a lucid dream. Step by sweet step we will wake up to our True Self.

In taking this mission and by signing the contract of ignorance, it was known that we would eventually 'cycle' back; making our way through higher vibrations that would eventually resonate with the Source.

Inelia, I would love to hear your thoughts on the machinery of the Divine cosmos, the purpose of the soul, and the function of that purpose.
    This is a beautiful description. I would personally use different words for God.

The problem when trying to describe these things is that by the act of describing them we already put limitations in the perception and "acts", as it were. It is like describing an entire puzzle by showing one piece of it. However, when a person has not seen any pieces, the one piece will allow them to reach the whole puzzle.

I think that a dialogue on the machinery of the cosmos is expansive and at the same time, limiting when only words are used. Poets, musicians, artists, get to tap into it a little more, because they weave in some of the experience and feeling of it... a larger richness of experience. Alas, I am none of the above.

My inadequate description would be a Divine Consciousness experiencing itself, and in the experiencing there is growth and contraction.
    I agree, Inelia. The word God carries with it a myriad of conflicting connotations. They are all as correct as they are seemingly unalike. Religions loose their true value when the need to be right is injected into them. John Godfrey Saxe’s elephant poem aptly illustrates this point. The principle of God is muddied when men prate about differences in dogmas and perspectives of an infinite principle. God is infinite. Infinity cannot be bound in a book or contained in an idea. All characterizations of God are correct. They must be for if one is wrong then infinity becomes limited and this is an obvious conundrum. On the other hand, they must all be wrong because if one were correct it would restrict the concept! Niels Bohr said it best when he noted that the opposite of fact is falsehood but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth. There is not one descriptive word that cannot be used to describe God. One could describe God with silence as well, and be just as effective (or ineffective). God represents a principle—unconditional Love. This principle does not take sides, it is not biased, and it has no outliers. Every thought, action, word, and intention takes place within God. Life and death exist within God. Everything that is and everything that is not came forth from this Source. God is within all things and all things are within God. The scheme of the Universe can be found in the Truest desire of the Heart. It is the aspiration for all to be One in Love, the realization that all is One in Love, and finally the actualization of this state of beingness. This is the souls destiny. Every living creature seeks out happiness and love in one way or another. I understand that expressing my opinion about what God means limits Him and thereby nullifies my description; God has an ironic sense of humor that I can appreciate. It is funny that we have a word for "infinity" considering it's nature. Yet, it is the principle that is intangible to our current patterns of thought. We can muse all we like but all we will end up doing is running in place (exercise nonetheless). That is why one eventually will tire of trying to get to the bottom of "what" and concentrate there energies on the "why" and the "where" do I fit in aspect. I couldn't tell you exactly where I am in this process, but I feel great and my enthusiasm about the matter reassures me that I am on the right path. Pain and suffering are red flags. They tell me, "hey, this ain't right but there is something to be learned here so don't put it off." The hope of being better tomorrow than I am today, coupled with courage and faith of righteous will, enliven my spirits. This is what I live for.

8. Link to Post #525
    Thanks

Quote Posted by nomadguy (here)
    A question for Inelia,
    how would you recommend communicating with a body intelligence which had a VERY violent past?
    ~one that has been a warrior, assassin, captain etc many times before. Yet in this current life, nearly a pacifist.

Cheers
    C...

and Namaste to all at Avalon ~ seize the day!
    I am going to reply to my own post here,

It seems important to me to say, that no matter what you might find within your own consciousness ~ when looking within ~ it is coming to you from self ~ as a lesson ~ for learning, more about oneself to gain perspective from it, so you may use this as new guidance as you go down your path. ~
    Why not now?

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

777 (9th May 2011), giovonni (11th May 2011), Yoda (8th May 2011)

10. Link to Post #526
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks

As to straight "borrowing", permission is asked of the other being, then one moves into their viewpoint and body.
    Oh, wow. I did not know this. Thank you for telling us. Made me realise even more how beautiful everyone and everthing is. And can and will be.

One Love, Ton
    Be the light, walk the path, live the truth

11. The Following User Says Thank You to gabbahh For This Post:

Yoda (8th May 2011)

12. Link to Post #527
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,178 times in 1,108 posts

Sync –

Your post #521 about nodes (which I won’t quote in full) was quite fascinating. And I share many of your sincere questions.

You asked:

Quote Posted by Sync
    This causes me to ponder issues of Freewill versus Determinist realities. When my higher-self intervened in my decisions, was I experiencing true freewill? I ultimately still made my own choices, but I was strongly influenced. Is it a violation of freewill when one's own higher-self steps in? After all, it's just me, right?
    If I may – and good Inelia may have her own superb observations here – it is important to understand fully that the person in the ‘driver’s seat’ here is always you in your present physical incarnation. You make the decision about what to do. Your ‘higher self’, your ‘better angel’ your ‘guide’... pick a name ... can only offer you the information you have spiritually requested. You make the decision about what to do. Your free will has not been impaired because you have asked for good advice, and appreciate its implications. But it is up to you to choose your actions. You are you.

True, your prior orientation either towards higher or, umm, more ‘expedient’ purposes will determine what level of advice you will be able to hear or use. The greater teachings will be in accordance with whatever frequency your body/mind/soul is already operating on (Like attracts like/as above, so below etc etc.) If you seek personal power and control – that information will come to you. If you seek to serve a higher purpose, ditto. Your call. And your honest hesitation about ‘seeing further down the road with the guidance of others: is that fair?’ is merely a gentle indication of the already higher level evolution of your own scrupulous conscience. That’s a good thing!

There is, in my opinion, no abrogation of free will because you seek honest advice. Always remember that your own thoughts, feeling, hopes and purposes do have real meaning. You are not a passenger here. You are the driver.

All my best and most respectful wishes,

Selene

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Anchor (8th May 2011), Bea (11th May 2011), giovonni (11th May 2011), hohoemi (8th May 2011), jp11 (8th May 2011), nomadguy (8th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (8th May 2011), Yoda (8th May 2011)

14. Link to Post #528
    Thanks

Hi Inelia,

What are the gifts that you had as a teenager that you regretted in bringing out into the open as it drew too much attention to you ?

How can we attain these gifts ?

I know you say that this is not important, but quite often 'seeing is believing', especially when you or anyone else is capable of manifesting these phenomena.

Could you teach us in this thread of yours how to attain this ?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

silvervioletrubie (8th May 2011), Yoda (8th May 2011)

16. Link to Post #529
    Thanks
    Thanked 239,417 times in 17,385 posts

A question for Inelia,

I'd very much like to hear Inelia's answer to this. Sepia also has a great deal of experience working with the Body Intelligence (the term I use for it was invented by her, since it's a perfect description).

My own answer is that talking to your body is (or should be!) like talking to a friend. That friend might have had a traumatic past. How would you approach the subject?

This helps you to answer the question. Here are my own guidelines:
    • Be genuinely open, interested and non-judgmental. (The key word is genuinely - this cannot be faked!)
    • Listen carefully - without interruption, rejection or denial - when you sense a communication.
    • Acknowledge whatever you're told (which may be in the form of graphic images or feelings, rather than words).
    • Empathize with and have compassion for past suffering. (Many bodies have been forced to do things to other bodies which they do not like to do.)
    • Tell your body that you are willing to listen and help in any way.
    • Tell your body that there are techniques for relieving deeply held stress, and ask your body whether it would appreciate your support.
    • Ask your body if it needs anything right now (could be food, or water, or sleep, or a long walk, or a cuddle from another body).
    • Close by telling your body that you deeply appreciate all the work it does to support you in your mission.
    Important note. If anyone reading this feels emotion when reading the above, this is your body's emotion, not yours. This is a direct indication that, like a person who has suffered abuse, there's someone listening at long last.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th May 2011 at 07:17.

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

777 (9th May 2011), daddy fishwick (8th May 2011), happyexpat (11th May 2011), Hervé (8th May 2011), Neal (9th May 2011), nomadguy (8th May 2011), norman (8th May 2011), Seikou-Kishi (8th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (9th May 2011), ulli (9th May 2011), Yoda (8th May 2011)

18. Link to Post #530
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 times in 1,295 posts

I think an important thing to bear in mind is that whatever anybody has done in the past, it doesn't mark us as "the type of person that does x", and so we have to keep repeating those actions. If somebody has had a very violent history, in the same breath in which we say that those experiences are valid experiences, we might also say that they do not have to steer future actions.

Bill: in Michael Talbot's the Holographic Universe, he describes a situation in which a spleen is plagued with difficulties, and he approaches the spleen and speaks to it and they come to an understanding together, after which he is no longer troubled by such complaints. Is that anything at all like what has been said here? I'm fascinated by your post and I may have drawn a specious analogy, but it hasn't quite been assimilated yet.

Edit: it also appears to suggest that our bodies have some sort of animal existence independent of us. Are our bodies, in a sense, possessed by us?

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

777 (9th May 2011), nomadguy (8th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (9th May 2011)

20. Link to Post #531
    Thanks
    Thanked 239,417 times in 17,385 posts

Quote Posted by Seikou-Kishi (here)
    I think an important thing to bear in mind is that whatever anybody has done in the past, it doesn't mark us as "the type of person that does x", and so we have to keep repeating those actions. If somebody has had a very violent history, in the same breath in which we say that those experiences are valid experiences, we might also say that they do not have to steer future actions.

Bill: in Michael Talbot's the Holographic Universe, he describes a situation in which a spleen is plagued with difficulties, and he approaches the spleen and speaks to it and they come to an understanding together, after which he is no longer troubled by such complaints. Is that anything at all like what has been said here? I'm fascinated by your post and I may have drawn a specious analogy, but it hasn't quite been assimilated yet.

Edit: it also appears to suggest that our bodies have some sort of animal existence independent of us. Are our bodies, in a sense, possessed by us?
    Excellent questions from you as usual.

Briefly (forgive me - I'm just out of the door)

1) A perceived violent history may not be yours. It may be the memory of the Body Intelligence. You may not have been there.

Some beings/souls/spirits team up with the same Body Intelligence each lifetime - like an old and effective continuing partnership. However - and this is really important to understand - beings new to the planet will be partnering with a Body Intelligence who is a stranger.

2) Michael Talbot and the story about the spleen: yes, same territory. (There are many other reported examples of this kind of thing, too.)

3) Are our bodies, in a sense, possessed by us? <------ Sort of! To be more accurate, it's more like: we and our Body Intelligence jointly possess our physical body. To be comedic about it, the relationship between you and your Body Intelligence might be in some ways a little like Wooster and Jeeves.

The Body Intelligence is just as loyal and long-suffering, but maybe not always quite as intellectual! The 'faithful servant' analogy, though, is very close. In that vein, beware of times when the faithful servant gets totally frustrated with its master after some 'last straw' experience - and starts to sabotage him or her. This can happen more often than we might think.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th May 2011 at 07:37.

21. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

777 (9th May 2011), Bea (11th May 2011), bennycog (9th May 2011), daddy fishwick (8th May 2011), Debra (11th May 2012), EsmaEverheart (8th May 2011), giovonni (11th May 2011), Hervé (8th May 2011), Jake (8th May 2011), ktlight (8th May 2011), Moonbird (8th May 2011), Neal (9th May 2011), nomadguy (8th May 2011), Seikou-Kishi (8th May 2011), Shadowland (6th June 2011), silvervioletrubie (9th May 2011), thunder24 (9th May 2011), Yoda (8th May 2011)

22. Link to Post #532
    Switzerland Deactivated
    Thanks

A question to Inelia:
    How do you communicate with your body intelligence, if you are not properly incarnated?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Dragonfly For This Post:

Yoda (8th May 2011)

24. Link to Post #533
    Inelia

Quote Posted by Selene (here)
    Sync –

Your post #521 about nodes (which I won’t quote in full) was quite fascinating. And I share many of your sincere questions.

You asked:

Quote Posted by Sync
    This causes me to ponder issues of Freewill versus Determinist realities. When my higher-self intervened in my decisions, was I experiencing true freewill? I ultimately still made my own choices, but I was strongly influenced. Is it a violation of freewill when one's own higher-self steps in? After all, it's just me, right?
    If I may – and good Inelia may have her own superb observations here – it is important to understand fully that the person in the ‘driver’s seat’ here is always you in your present physical incarnation. You make the decision about what to do. Your ‘higher self’, your ‘better angel’ your ‘guide’... pick a name ... can only offer you the information you have spiritually requested. You make the decision about what to do. Your free will has not been impaired because you have asked for good advice, and appreciate its implications. But it is up to you to choose your actions. You are you.

True, your prior orientation either towards higher or, umm, more ‘expedient’ purposes will determine what level of advice you will be able to hear or use. The greater teachings will be in accordance with whatever frequency your body/mind/soul is already operating on (Like attracts like/as above, so below etc etc.) If you seek personal power and control – that information will come to you. If you seek to serve a higher purpose, ditto. Your call. And your honest hesitation about ‘seeing further down the road with the guidance of others: is that fair?’ is merely a gentle indication of the already higher level evolution of your own scrupulous conscience. That’s a good thing!

There is, in my opinion, no abrogation of free will because you seek honest advice. Always remember that your own thoughts, feeling, hopes and purposes do have real meaning. You are not a passenger here. You are the driver.

All my best and most respectful wishes,

Selene
    I have to agree completely with this. From my experience, our higher self, and entourage, can help, protect and advice us on the path we want to take with no judgment on their part. When a person is asleep, often they will not hear what the entourage is trying to communicate, but are stuck in ego needs and wants. When the person starts to wake up, the higher self can get through much easier. All their assistance is with the goal of allowing us to accomplish what we have chosen in free will.

When I have been asked to take on certain missions, or extend my life so I can help out on another mission, there has always been a moment of choice. I take my time, and decide to take that on or not. And sometimes I will make conditions, "I'll take that on if I can leave this behind" or "xyz condtions are met first", type thing. Once I do take on the mission, then it appears from the outside that free will goes out the window. But it really does not. The reason is that I can change my mind at any time. Just because we take on a mission, doesn't mean we cannot leave it at a moment's notice. We can.

So, I would say, the higher self steps in to support us in our decisions.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

David Topí (8th May 2011), fifi (9th May 2011), giovonni (11th May 2011), Hervé (8th May 2011), nomadguy (9th May 2011), Selene (8th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (9th May 2011), Yoda (8th May 2011)

26. Link to Post #534
    Inelia

Quote Posted by Rosco1 (here)
    Hi Inelia,

What are the gifts that you had as a teenager that you regretted in bringing out into the open as it drew too much attention to you ?

How can we attain these gifts ?

I know you say that this is not important, but quite often 'seeing is believing', especially when you or anyone else is capable of manifesting these phenomena.

Could you teach us in this thread of yours how to attain this ?
    I suppose it wasn't so much that I brought them out, but that they were spotted. They were mostly the way in which people healed physical and mental ailments, the speaking of foreign tongues and moving stuff around. Those were the ones that got spotted. The place started getting crowded. When I realised what was happening, I put a stop to it. The reason is that I was way too young to deal with all this stuff. I had no support, no help, and no one to teach me what was happening (why others thought it was special). I took a look at my timeline, it was not following my reason to be here, so I would have died very quickly. Healing is a positive thing, and healers are needed on the planet. But it was not why I came here. One can heal a body, or mind, but this doesn't mean that the person healed will 1) raise their vibration and awareness and 2) won't get sick again.

Healings still occur, but they are done by the person themselves. I don't do a thing. So, why am I here in body? Like thousands of others, if not millions by now, to teach how all of us can become conduits to the Divine Source.

How can we all attain this? The method I use is very simple. It is about removing negative energy structures (traumas, beliefs, cultural programming, implants), that are low vibrationally speaking. By removing these, the person's physical and subtle body become "lighter" (light in illuminated, as well as light as in less density). As the bodies become lighter, the person vibrates at a lighter rate, this allows more divine source energy to come through, awareness expands and the illusion of the agreed reality become more pliable.

To borrow a thought from Dr Amit Goswami, the physical universe is made up of "possibilities" manifested.

I would add to that, possibilities are infinite. Therefore anything can be manifested at any one time. However, our physical body needs a physical/solid environment for it to "feel" safe (injected programming perhaps?). As soon as we start entering into the thought that our reality is not as solid, or defined, as we think, fear starts to well in the body (and the mind! "am I losing my mind?") By removing fear from our body, we expand the field of possibilities in a very physical reality type sense.

Quote Posted by Dragonfly (here)
    A question to Inelia:
    How do you communicate with your body intelligence, if you are not properly incarnated?

We need to make an effort to incarnate as much as we can. Fully incarnate into our bodies. That's one of the things I learned about 3 years ago. The more incarnated we are into our present body, the better we can communicate with it and with the physical world. The easier our job becomes. But yes, your point is very accurate. We can not communicate properly with our body when not fully incarnated.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Andrew (8th May 2011), DoubleHelix (10th May 2011), Hervé (8th May 2011), Nortreb (9th May 2011), Rosco1 (8th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (9th May 2011), Yoda (8th May 2011)

28. Link to Post #535
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,116 times in 2,532 posts

I am beside myself. Thank you, Inelia for your insight. We all appreciate that you have come forward. You are nothing short of a true blessing for all of us.
    My own experience in life has led me to many amazing, and quite similar understandings. I have the repeated and regular experience of Astral Traveling, and OBE. There are distinctions made between, 'Astral Travel' and an 'Out of BODY Experience". Of course I know that calling it an 'out of body' experience is not accurate, because the body is IN US. So it is truly a matter of perspective rather than 'spacial' separation. In contemplating that different aspects of self are all of the same, grand energy, or consciousness, I have stumbled across a question that I thought you might have an answer to. During meditation and trance, (or during OBE) I am quite often aware of, what I call Energy Body Sensations. Energetic sensations that occur in and around the physical body. Vibrations, and 'electrical' energetic flow, and they can be quite intense. Often times the energetic flow can be 'coaxed' into an amazing 'total' body, energetic event that seems to 'peak'. It is at this time when there are no filters, and thoughts and energy are the same. I have heard it said that this is a 'Kundalini' event or happening. Without going into the different 'schools of thought' on what Kundalini is. Here is my question.
    Is Kundalini an energy based event or is it a consciousness based event? Do the energetic sensations come automatically with 'awakening' consciousness? It is difficult for me to pinpoint my exact question. I have always assumed that the sensations represented awareness of my energy body. Is that accurate? Or is it awareness of Consciousness?
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

777 (9th May 2011), NancyV (9th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (9th May 2011)

30. Link to Post #536
    Great Britain Avalon Member bilko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,059 times in 251 posts

Jake
    Robert bruce has something to say about this, although only the basics, the foundation. I have tried his exercise and shown this to my by who has very strong energy body awareness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=925btrBSd9k
    Today is a precious gift, thats why its called the present

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bilko For This Post:

NancyV (9th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (9th May 2011)

32. Link to Post #537
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 times in 451 posts

Quote Is Kundalini an energy based event or is it a consciousness based event
    kundalini is a energy based event, it can activated via energetic techniques (pranayama etc). If it's rise is stabilized properly in the central channel, or fused in the lower field, it will gradually expand consciousness. if it goes outside the central channel, it will be detrimental. raising kundalini is not the only way to expand consciousness. There are a number of ways to get from point a to point b

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

Hervé (8th May 2011), mahalall (26th September 2011)

34. Link to Post #538
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    A question for Inelia,

I'd very much like to hear Inelia's answer to this. Sepia also has a great deal of experience working with the Body Intelligence (the term I use for it was invented by her, since it's a perfect description).

My own answer is that talking to your body is (or should be!) like talking to a friend. That friend might have had a traumatic past. How would you approach the subject?

This helps you to answer the question. Here are my own guidelines:
    • Be genuinely open, interested and non-judgmental. (The key word is genuinely - this cannot be faked!)
    • Listen carefully - without interruption, rejection or denial - when you sense a communication.
    • Acknowledge whatever you're told (which may be in the form of graphic images or feelings, rather than words).
    • Empathize with and have compassion for past suffering. (Many bodies have been forced to do things to other bodies which they do not like to do.)
    • Tell your body that you are willing to listen and help in any way.
    • Tell your body that there are techniques for relieving deeply held stress, and ask your body whether it would appreciate your support.
    • Ask your body if it needs anything right now (could be food, or water, or sleep, or a long walk, or a cuddle from another body).
    • Close by telling your body that you deeply appreciate all the work it does to support you in your mission.
    Important note. If anyone reading this feels emotion when reading the above, this is your body's emotion, not yours. This is a direct indication that, like a person who has suffered abuse, there's someone listening at long last.
    Thanks Bill, I feel this may be important for whomever ends up being quite shocked or confused by their own feelings on the matter as they begin to remember.
    Perhaps those who have already been there ~can be a guide when they can. I volunteer for this as I have this in my BI or past history.
    As a child I had always gotten spooked by my own ability to wield certain things like an ax or even guns etc.
    Instead of feeling confident, I felt rather awful about it and even refrained from being with the crowd in certain situations and so that alienated me a bit.
    Nowadays I use these traits to wield my shovel and to skillfully bounce around the steep slopes while I do terrace gardening. Or sorts of activities like this. And for my own safety - ofcourse.

Cheers
    C...

P.S.

"My own answer is that talking to your body is (or should be!) like talking to a friend."
    THIS HELPS A LOT!<<<<
    Why not now?

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

777 (9th May 2011), NancyV (9th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (9th May 2011)

36. Link to Post #539
    Ecuador Avalon Greeter: Here to help

Not sure anymore if location really exist..
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,036 times in 1,576 posts

The power of thought and imagination. Reality what is it according to Manly P. Hall.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

777 (9th May 2011), Seikou-Kishi (9th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (9th May 2011)

38. Link to Post #540
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,890 times in 1,818 posts

With the new wave of the Mayan calander, is it me or does it seem like the energies are getting more intense each full and new moon? And perception of time speeding up like going from 30 on the on ramp to 75 on the interstate?

peace
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

39. The Following User Says Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Alexandrian (23rd May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 58 FirstFirst 1 17 27 37 58 LastLast