Page 34 of 58 FirstFirst 1 24 34 44 58 LastLast

Thread: The Inelia thread

1. Link to Post #661
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Default Re: The Inelia thread

In terms of accessing energy, here is another perspective:

In James Redfield's non-fiction book "The Celestine Vision" he mentions different ways that people create drama to, in effect, get energy from other people. He wrote this from a perspective of his experience of being a psychologist and the psychological games people play. They don't even necessarily realize they are doing it to get energy. There are also psychic vampires, who are masters at this. Some may be narcissistic, or they may be master manipulators. Some may "push your buttons" or "get your goat" or otherwise disturb your peace and get you flustered, or angry, or emotional.

By staying connected to Source, one does not need to steal any one else's energy. You get an infinite supply. Source is within.

You can look up information on psychic vampires. Here is one YouTube video: https://youtube.com/watch?v=ChjyzpgoTtA

This is good information to understand when learning how to master your life energy. We must draw boundaries or step away from unhealthy relationships. I think dealing with this may be part of our initiation process. I know I've had my bouts with dealing with this. I've learned to recognize these patterns and stay protected or deal with it using consciousness skills.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

HaveBlue (26th August 2011), meredith (16th June 2011), modwiz (16th June 2011), nomadguy (10th June 2011), ulli (24th June 2011)

3. Link to Post #662
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Looking forward to the amazing and inspirational opportunity to meet the both of you in person, and spend a couple of days with you, interacting in harmony, light, love and wisdom.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Yoda (15th June 2011)

5. Link to Post #663
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

I think I mentioned before about the secret is finding the source, which is the brightest light your spirit has ever seen.

just thinking of it connects you and gives you an unlimited source of power...

the Pyramids were massive capacitors, and for those who understand it can use that as a source also.

so much is unknown, but fear of ever running out of light has never crossed my mind, it isn't like oil which is limited...

6. Link to Post #664
    Thanks

Having just recently returned to Avalon after having decided to distance myself from all the negative energy created from the 'Charles' material, I am delighted to have returned, having just finished watching the Inelia interview. The positive energy that this amazing conversation exibits is exactly what I have been searching for. This inspirational and heart warming exchange between Bill and Inelia produced such a tangible feeling of positive energy for me, that it really felt as if she were sitting in my own living room talking directly to me. Well maybe she was! Simply amazing.

In such a troubling and trying time in our history, this interview is simply food for the spirit!

Fantastic work Bill! You are a Warrior!

It's good to be back.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sesan For This Post:

Enquiring1 (15th June 2011), Ernie Nemeth (19th June 2011), Yoda (15th June 2011)

8. Link to Post #665
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Inelia could you confirm for me if Satan/lucifer is back in this plane of eixstence? Or has he disappeared?
    Just i've been informed he is back and the only person I know and trust to know if this is true, is you.
    A simple yes he's back or no he isn't will do
    thankyou for Reading have a nice day!

9. Link to Post #666
    Thanks

This might completely out of context here but i have to write this.... there seems to be a lot of information and disinformation and its hard figure out which is what. I have been closely following Camelot & Avalon for the last 3 years, but yet to come to a solid conclusion that "what exactly is happening in this world?"

Working on thermodynamics and trying to understand Entropy/Randomness is one thing and To understand people is completely another level. It is a crazy universe!!!! No idea why atoms or quraks what ever are behaving so weirdly. Nevertheless i continue to explore

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cloudno7 For This Post:

kanishk (3rd March 2012), laughs-last (14th October 2011)

11. Link to Post #667
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I would just like to say 'thank you' to Inelia. I was profoundly affected by her video interview and have had several intense 'dream like' experiences with her since viewing it. Also, during these experiences a tag I have been trying to get rid of since my early teen years has -- after a brief moment of pain -- now been resolved. Thank you Inelia, thank you. My mission feels clearer now.

Also, did anyone else see the hard work she was performing in that interview...or was it just me? I saw many bi-locations taking place. Just wondering.

Sincerely,
    RoseGirl

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RoseGirl For This Post:

sirac (21st June 2011), Yoda (17th June 2011)

13. Link to Post #668
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Wow, I come back to this thread and see a change of topic to tantric, Tau, and energy sex. My experience in regards to sacred sexual energy is very different than what I have read here. It matters not whether you connect with a male or a female energetically. When I had my transformative experience in 1995 it didn't matter who I interacted with online particularly that energy flowed from me. It was not my intent to sexually turn anyone on, but the result was the same nevertheless. I had experienced divine union (I still do whenever I go into that area of meditation) and the energy / love that poured forth to me from that source altered me forever. I have a long way to go in my own personal spiritual development as I still am impatient with some people and situations, my anger will get sparked on occaision, and I can still feel fear though I am quick to notice it and seek to rebalance quickly. Back to the sexual aspect though. I had good friends confess to me that while chatting online with me they had orgasms they could not control. They were not doing anything physical to affect themselves. They just had the spontaneouse physical and spiritual orgasm that affected their whole being. It was just me connecting with them energetically. It didn't matter where they were in the world. If we were in conversation and I connected with them it just happened. I have since learned to moderate the energy so some degree, but there is still this sexual aspect to it. I don't talk about it, and I try to mute it, but people still feel it. To me it is way beyond the normal experience most people have when they orgasm. It is difficult to explain to someone who has never soul touched with someone like me. It's a very beautiful experience, but I can easily see where it could be abused and people could just be very carnal about it. I only soul touch with my partner now.

For a time, I would try to help people learn how to connect like that with the Divine. Some got it and some did not. The downside was many were convinced I was their soul mate despite my telling them ahead of time that this is what it is like to be one with the Divine in soul union. The best explanation I can give to people is there is a place within you that you connect to the divine source. Once you identify that place it's easier to go back. I can read people on various levels and if I go to that place then that energy connection is triggered. I avoid doing so now due to the complications that arise from it. Most people in my experience are just too carnal and it feels taudry and cheap rather than the beautiful experience it should be when done with a sacred intent. So many in our world would be changed forever and understand the beauty of each and every soul if they did experience this in the right circumstances, but I just haven't run across too many of those people in a long time. It's kind of sad for me to think of that because I do believe we are all one, but some of us can't get past the physical to truly get in touch with our divine spiritual self and sacred unity.

My prayer is that we each know that unity, share it in sacred respect and grow into the world we are meant to be.

Much love to each of you here,

Serenity

14. Link to Post #669
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MagicalAlmanac/message/75

This article is exactly about what Serenity was saying.
    Last edited by ulli; 25th June 2011 at 16:11. Reason: Text vanished

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

HaveBlue (14th August 2011), Unified Serenity (17th June 2011)

16. Link to Post #670
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hi Serenity,

I am a newbie here and enjoyed your post. I have not had that kind of experience but when I think of people I care about I feel this huge love feeling in the center of my chest. It is such a wonderful experience and others do not experience this. It does not have to do with romantic relationships but just those who I have a deep spiritual connection with. I just wonder if it is similar but just expresses itself through my heart chakra rather than the sexual chakra? Thank you for sharing. I never knew someone could have that kind of experience and affect another person via the internet unless they were lovers and using language that would lead to such an experience.

Sincerely,
    Star

17. Link to Post #671
    Thanks

Hi Star,

I cannot say if it is the same experience. I do not feel it in my second chakra, but in my solar plexus. The first time I experienced this in 1995 it was staggering. It went on for hours and felt like both agony and ecstacy. My ribs hurt for several days, but it was a sweet pain if you understand. I could read people very well before this experience, but after this I could see their soul in the other dimension. I could tell where they had been injured. I also knew instantly if they were genuine or of false purposes. If they were seeking help for some area in their life that was very painful to deal with, I could see the root of that pain. Often it was a black tar like wound with a weapon in it. The weapon was usually like this barbed arrow often with a cord on it. Sometimes the cord wrapped around them several times or had other cords entering their soul body. Sometimes the chord went back to the sender like they were still able to send hurtful energy through it to the person I was dealing. When I would help them heal, I'd take out the weapon, remove the wounded substance and fill it with universal energy which is pure love. I never used my own energy cause they would be tied to me in some way and I did not want that either. Many healers use their own energy which can have detrimental effects for both the subject and the healer.

Universal energy surrounds us all the time. It is pure love and powerful beyond imagination. I see us in this 3d world often as these big gates stuck in this river of universal energy. The gate has these closed slats and if we just open them we will experience this energy and love. It can be overwhelming or gentle depending on how much you open to it. For me it is the source of life and it's how I do the healing work I do. I really am nothing but a conduit that guides that energy into a willing soul who is seeking something. Once you learn that connection it's there forever and you can go back anytime. One more thought also came to me. We are many members of one body. Your experience may just be another manifestation and feeling of that energy. Each of us has our mission and each of us interacts uniquely with that energy. I know when I interact it is the ultimate experience of unity and oneness. I feel their soul, I can meld with them, and we can know one another on a beautiful soul level realizing the incredible beauty of each other and every other soul in the universe. I hope this helps in some way.

Serenity

18. Link to Post #672
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

I had to add my own quick story to this.

Back in 2002, I began a yoga teacher's course, a one year yoga intensive training. By then I was already teaching yoga classes in my small town for over two years and had been involved in yoga for more than ten years.

During training (a few months into the course), we were instructed to follow another line of training to keep us balanced. I chose Kundalini.

I took one single class and had a monumental experience that very same night. I awoke in the middle of the night to the most exquisite sensation churning around the bottom of my spine. The feeling began running up my spine and I seriously thought I was about to die. It began running up and down and swirling in the energy centers of my body. I could only squeel and grunt as my body contorted to try and ease the mounting pressure. I was laughing and crying both at the same time. I cannot put into words the thoughts I had or the experience of love and utter acceptance that poured into me. It lasted about twenty minutes and then it was done. I was left exhausted and panting, but with a gigantic smile on my face as I drifted back to sleep.

I have never tried Kundalini since.

A week after that night of the uncoiling serpent, my life completely changed. I left my girlfriend of ten years, left the house, the car, the pets, the bank account, everything, and moved into a one bedroom apartment in the worst area of Toronto - with a new girlfriend. I saved her life, there's no doubt, and over the years I have facilitated a transformation of her entire family and their dynamics. My girlfriend's daughter now lives with us as she tries to cope with her demons. My girlfriend has made a miraculous recovery and her personality has blossomed into the sweet, gentle soul I always knew she was. She is my inspiration.

It has not been an easy nine years, I'll admit, but I do not regret it either. It has been extremely fulfilling as I have learned a lot about myself and my motivations. I have also learned a lot about unconditional love and about how much God loves me. And I have learned a great deal about what really matters in this life, and what does not.

This is the general thrust of the teachings I have been given: The Love of Source is limitless.

Thanks for this reminder, I needed it just now.

Peace

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

7eagle14 (20th June 2011), eddie1 (30th June 2011), greybeard (21st June 2011), Heather2017 (19th June 2011), jp11 (21st June 2011), Loveisall21 (21st June 2011), PegasusRising (21st June 2011), Shadowland (22nd June 2011), Unified Serenity (19th June 2011), Yoda (24th June 2011)

20. Link to Post #673
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

To the original topic of this posting, Inelia's interview was quite illuminating and I know I look forward to seeing more of her work in the future. An excellent decision Bill, to bring Inelia into greater focus as I believe her pespective will help many of us to determine exactly what it is we are doing here as well as who we are supposed to be during this particular journey around this sun.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (21st June 2011), Yoda (24th June 2011)

22. Link to Post #674
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I would like to second your gratitude -- I have been feeling discouraged lately and in an odd way, it made me feel better to know that even people like Inelia have their down moments. The German Shepard story was an excellent illustration too. I can bring myself to hold seemingly malevolent characters in the light when I think of them as acting from their pain.

Thank you Inelia for the empathetic, positive post, and thanks to all for the thought-provoking discussion that followed.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meredith For This Post:

jp11 (21st June 2011), Yoda (24th June 2011)

24. Link to Post #675
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Dear Serenity,

Sorry I did not get back sooner but with daily life and visiting so many other interesting threads it takes time, lol. I enjoyed your explanation and the time you took. I, in no way, have the ability to merge with everyone you work with. It is not even my calling. I only felt that way with a handful of people that I called "friends" but they were deeply spiritual people, or we had known each other in past lives and I was overwhelmed when it first happened because it felt so wonderful. My heart just had a feeling of Love I cannot even explain and many times when this would happen the person ended up calling just to say hello as they were thinking of me!

I do believe it is a small part of that same much vaster energy that you have connected with and have expanded it to the healing/helping profession in life. Perhaps we could work together in this area. You can pm me on this if you feel drawn to do so. I am happy that you are able also to contain and channel this powerful energy. So thank you for kindly responding to me and explaining more. I appreciate that.

Have a wonderful day.

Love & Light,
    Star

25. Link to Post #676
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Unified Serenity,
    i find the things you say deeply fascinating,
    its good that their are specialists amongst us dealing as you and Inelia do.

one Maxim from your two posts (above/ this page)
    is when you insert your own energy and when you insert universal energy,....................{i find it useful to know we can choose to do both}

especially the first post, dealing with those things, initiating people on sexual paths (excuse my wording; most likely banal to you)
    how do you ever find the soul space to say,.....this is the partner i want.

i just also wanted to be a little rude with your first post
    orgasms orgasms orgasms........you probably mean they get high,
    but then u probably a girl and that is your highest 'intake feeling' matrix.

I don't want to specialize as you do,
    but i find some of the things you say useful to the universal tool set of tools any soul/ego/individual should have,
    so I'd like to understand your regulation points on the things i listed above more closely,
    (i can make a very long post, about how and where i am integrated with your energy mechanisms, but just trust that i am, and see if you can provide an answer on those)

26. Link to Post #677
    Thanks

Hello Sirac,

Thanks for the post. Wondering if there should be a new topic about this as it could be now viewed as off topic from the Inelia thread. Inelia is a very interesting woman who is sharing often through Bill what she has been doing. Sometimes I think word choices can cause confusion and disagreements or points that need clarifying come from semantics and how one percieves a particular message. I will answer your post to the best of my ability and if the mods want to start a new thread on this I'm happy to continue there.

Quote one Maxim from your two posts (above/ this page)
    is when you insert your own energy and when you insert universal energy,....................{i find it useful to know we can choose to do both}
    I have known a lot of people who separate their energy from universal energy when working with others. Many healers who have not had the benefit of working with other healers will end up seeking help because of an energetic imbalance, fatigue, or other "odd" happenings. In massage school, we were taught to wash our hands after massage not just for the cleansing affect, but also to detach from the other person's energy because it's very difficult to do hands on healing like that and not use your own energy and pick up theirs as well. It was a quick visualization / meditation of continuing the healing work effects and washing their energy off of yourself and breaking any connections. I have helped other healers regain their balance and learn to tap into universal energy. All that I have helped have said how much easier and less taxing it was on themselves when they did it this way. Being a conduit is great because each person intrisically knows what they need and to just be that conduit let's it flow and removes ownership. Intention is wonderful and I will often still do that based on what the requests of the individual are.

Quote especially the first post, dealing with those things, initiating people on sexual paths (excuse my wording; most likely banal to you)
    how do you ever find the soul space to say,.....this is the partner i want.
    That's a good question. I like to let things just flow, and allow who would come into my life to develop. I do not believe we have a soul mate as some teach. I do not really believe in a twin flame as one unique soul who we are meant to bond with in an advanced working. I have met people many times whom I instantly know will be important to me beyond a casual acquaintance / friend. That does not mean they are to be lovers, but will be important. I know that signal in my spirit when it happens and love those encounters. I do not know how long we will be in each other's physical lives, but I know the spirit connection and meeting was for a divine purpose. As for picking the partner I want, I am pretty simple really. I think all those I have been with for long periods (no I was not a one night stand kind of girl, never have been and never will be) were necessary, the first connection and being friends was paramount. I never was one to go looking for someone to be with. People came into my life and that's about it.

Quote i just also wanted to be a little rude with your first post
    orgasms orgasms orgasms........you probably mean they get high,
    but then u probably a girl and that is your highest 'intake feeling' matrix.
    Sex is powerful. There is no doubt about it that when two people join in that way it's powerful. It can been fleeting and mean nothing to them beyond the physical act and they go their own ways. Energetically though a connection is made and they both open up to each other's energetic fields and ties. When two people are attracted and decide they do have such feelings for each other, the ultimate expression of that intimacy is the sexual act. I think that most people would say that joining with someone you love sexually is the one of the biggest "wow" they've experienced and hold that as very special. If someone uses sex as an escape like a drug then it loses it's specialness and is no more special than having a great bowel movement when you haven't gone in a week or a glass of water when you truly are in need. There are a lot of physical experiences that are incredible like the first time I held my children, looking into their eyes and just being with them. That's a "wow" experience, but many cannot go there for various reasons and yet most on the forum have experienced that sexual union and orgasm. I find it humorous regarding people's reactions when you even mention orgasm. For that matter I'm sure there were some humorous energetic reads to be had on my statement above about a great bowel movement. This just shows how we have really tried to separate ourselves from our bodies and almost deny we fart, smell funny, urinate, deficate and yes have orgasms. We tend to shield ourselves from most everyone. We have a trust problem due to our experiences. We are careful whom we share our deepest thoughts with, our feelings, and hearts. Oh, especially our fragile hearts. But I would say those who build a thickness around their hearts do the most disservice to themselves. They choose to disconnect and view themselves as separate. The great "I" who is in control. And dear God help us if we have been truly hurt emotionally. We may never let another get that far into our hearts again which is so sad and a disservice to ourselves and fellow souls who really are probably just as hurt and need to feel loved. Just a simple sincere hug can bring tears to their eyes for they are like a parched person in a desert who gets a small taste of water. The truth is there is a supply of fresh water so abundant that if we did not lack and opened up without the FEAR of hurt I wonder how much better our world would be. I think that's what Jesus meant by living water that once you drink from it you will never thirst again. That is the universal energy and once anyone does experience it becomes so aware of how many are thirsting and stuck in their pain and hurt that they can't even reach out and ask for it. It is there and it's polite for the most part. I can say though that at times it almost feels like it's tapping me in the back and saying come and sup with me a while and be one again consciously. This reply is probably way more than you expected, but I'm flowing with it and will go on to the next part.

Quote I don't want to specialize as you do,
    but i find some of the things you say useful to the universal tool set of tools any soul/ego/individual should have,
    so I'd like to understand your regulation points on the things i listed above more closely,
    (i can make a very long post, about how and where i am integrated with your energy mechanisms, but just trust that i am, and see if you can provide an answer on those)
    Hmmm, I never thought I specialized. I (when I am tuned in and not myopic) just go as I am led. I'm very empathic and try not to miss those times when spirit wants to work through me with another. It may be actively working as in they are aware of what I am doing or it could be as simple as a smile to a stranger that connects with spirit in them. It could be nothing but sensing the need and sending love and intention to them of wholeness or letting the energy just flow. I am not sure if I got into regulation points as you put it. If not, please be more specific. I'd love to read your integration into these energy mechanisms. Again, thanks for your reply and feel free to pm me. Well anyone can pm me and I am glad to have private discourse on this. I am on avalon a lot sometimes and not so much at other times. Right now, my father is in hospice care in my son's room. I am preparing to move to be more off the grid and may not have much time in the next few days as the move is very soon. My partner and I had to remodel a house over the last 3 weeks and basically I'm not 20 anymore and need some downtime, smiles.

Hugs to you and everyone here.

Serenity

27. Link to Post #678
    Thanks

Inelia, thank you for clarifying some wonderful things here on this thread. If you are still replying here to questions or anyone can direct me if this has been covered, I would like to ask: How do you explain famous and popular past life experiences. E.g. Cleopatra or Judas. Is this a form of remote viewing? Is it archetypal soul drama playing out? Could it be the body having a memory? Thank you for sharing.

28. Link to Post #679
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I've been mining this thread for a few days after hearing Inelia Benz's name. I too thought her video is one of the best out there (in our world) for information on the divine.

I am touched by her presence and perhaps I will get out my makeshift life one day and take one of her offered classes.
    In the meantime, I was wondering, if she would produce more video's? Just asking her/Bill Ryan if that is possible? I did ask a friend of mine, who is very much into this material and is just getting to be a known presence in this new developing territory (called spiritual or metaphysical ...though in Inelia case perhaps magically is another word for her work), to also try for an interview with her. That is all I can do.

So I have a high interest in this work, mainly because she is one of the first people to talk about what I am going through...which was starting to feel like I was too far out from the other people in my life's perspective. Even the more awake ones.

Even an audio recording of one of her weekend seminars (or a shorted version...with people's names edited out) would be wonderful for me.

I've been reading through her website 101ascension and the material is too lightweight for me there. Though I am touched by her words. THere is actually more material about her work and knowledge on this long thread than the two or is it now three websites with her name.

eileen l.
    Last edited by EileenCookies; 24th June 2011 at 12:51. Reason: forgot a sentence, fixed another

29. Link to Post #680
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tigressa (here)
    Inelia, thank you for clarifying some wonderful things here on this thread. If you are still replying here to questions or anyone can direct me if this has been covered, I would like to ask: How do you explain famous and popular past life experiences. E.g. Cleopatra or Judas. Is this a form of remote viewing? Is it archetypal soul drama playing out? Could it be the body having a memory? Thank you for sharing.
    could be all the things you said after remote viewing....{but definitely the others are in the mode of remote viewing, not remote viewing actually as it is a past event}.
    my teaching allows me to think, that certain men/women have sowed remarkably/dramatically into ..
    into the phase consciousness // sowing in the moment, altering the phase consciousness after...may be time-line effect...or for those not into timeline effects (apart from the Inelia 'forward'/temporary wave -possible- timelines) -merely a calling to each other before the moment of judgement (i.e.the implied is that the they element don't have the propensity/deadliness to alter too dramatically my conditions)-

so we can draw from them in themes,
    as say i'd suc from a philosophers tit

maybe if we go onto models as proposed in the anime Neo Genesis,
    fragments of all major consciousnesses are sowen into the next generation,
    Last edited by sirac; 24th June 2011 at 13:32. Reason: to add 'merely' subsegment

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 58 FirstFirst 1 24 34 44 58 LastLast