+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 58 FirstFirst 1 35 45 55 58 LastLast

Thread: The Inelia thread

1. Link to Post #881
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Inelia thread

indeed great and respected teachers you are both above. greetings. what these others don't know is that their is no way to defeat me except from that which is higher.
    you guys do not understand my view yet
    would i disregard my view even amongst u.
    no i say.....see these flies flying around....and perhaps then in fullness of time we'll readdress this.
    (i still owe to u the parable from my perspective, indeed time is soon ripe)

2. Link to Post #882
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    When I was in yoga teachers training we had to learn the Bagavad Gita, which I am sure you know.
    In it, Arjuna, the hero, is reluctant to go into battle against his brother. And the Lord of battle convinces him that the greatest honor lies in the destruction of evil that is loved and cherished. Or something close to that - its been many years since that time. I remember that I did not agree with this assessment at all and we had some interesting discusions on the topic.

It is a hard decision and not at all clear cut. But I have been to that place, in my small way, and I learned that it is possible to overcome evil without war. Warriors respect force. Show them a force they cannot attack, maim or destroy and they will lay down their arms.

Love is the only way - it is the only force with no equal.

Perhaps the castle with the guitar is a metaphor for love.

Peace
    I agree with Ernine totally though I would change the word force to power as in this context Love is all powerful
    It is the energy in the space in every atom, that is the Power that holds everything in the universe in its form.

The truth is to be found with enlightened teachers.
    Enlightenment is the state where ignorance is replaced by spiritual truth.
    Every enlightened teacher will say God is Unconditional Love.

Dr Hawkins in Power vs Force highlights and explains why Spiritual Power (Love) always overcomes force which eventually runs out of energy.

Chris
    lets try and address y to show i was not toying. good systems of attack u have. i'd be able to interprete GreyBeard better if i knew his castle.
    but i don't need to know it. i know that their weapons have a good rotation of attack to battle. i always appreciate Nemeth, knowing his sublime orientations always bring warm fire.
    but as i said i do not need to know. the castles are from this work i stole from this man...who owns the MayanDreamspell site (he may want his money now, but i really fear the muslims for one frag misintrepreted from them would be fatawa on me){just google it, and for this new form of terrorism based on birthdates [indeed i am glad for the Maya shift for then i of knowledge would not know my childrens maya, and that would be good for one who can by accumulation of knowledge turn to any war {outer court i speak now, those of inner court do not think wrongly now..language has not provided us all of our tools}]}.
    in war systems. that which senses, that which from instant of detection moves, that which coordinates warriors from their own house that is strong. indeed guitar i am no longer ashamed of, that is my rotation of attack, to be constantly aware that is why i say YOUR SENSES ARE TOO MEAGER to be taken up within my arsenal, infact it would weaken me, and what bread will i eat from the carnal once i am as poor as they. don't take up my war council, it may alter your rate of attack, and swords and some massive spears as Nietzsche exercised some of you already have.
    i've formed new parables by playing around with my old parables, new application zones i have especially as it pertains to kabalic modeling.
    don't u see any of Kerry's orientation to say to the powers that be....game up....all join in now.
    or have u not heard or accessed or taken up from that spirit.
    what evil.
    evil is foolish and weak. bring all of them. dust they will be.
    repent therefore now oh foolish. mighty God is Allah and free from all evil they in unknowing would ascribe to him
    have u not seen or dealt with the parables of war....how it applies to all human domains and that in them is the correct orientation for all other things. i repeat, it is a mode of intensity. you by preaching your word only allow these foolish to die a prolonged death by their own hand. if i find myself on their time line. be sure....aim to nuke or chemically destroy i would find in my hand to destroy all of them. for giving me hell, hell i would bring. i am not of the chandra

3. Link to Post #883
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

unique view don't i have. fear not u in writing this up. fear nsa for interpretation of last line especially if they would not read all my posts. hear this, i don't need to be of you, of the horde. i am just basically saying don't f**k-up (yes only one word of the temporal domain has this impact). i am making a contract with you and with this world. i will go on my life. peace i want. for i am going to give it much.
    have to take up more parables to keep my sublimity, for the is the true castle being* as seperate from the one castle that has instantiated this. know that i am not easily mocked, and that i have high councils and high ways.(*never paused on that word have u?)
    its almost to banal to say what i am going to do , i have logicum work, & i will not have the horde distract me from it.
    if u can't read my words or don't know a word... yes u would probably know that i borrow chandra for its meaning aspect from the hindu's
    original aim of civ we want, in true aspect, not your abhorrent aspects. Leave Inelia alone. don't come and mock at her door. if u will learn not the parable from her. then certainly as u see now u don't want to learn the parable from me. and truely scared u must be if on an evil aspect u find me on your timeline.
    i say this, cause my own goals will take 5 years to achieve, and i will not have u stand in the way of the couth which i will create.

parables of war, as i originally understand them.
    moved out the veil of the christians with Nietzshe(that one who was so misused r, in fact if misuse me as so, a thousand dooms i will predict .... 8000 to seal u in your way forever)
    revisited what i knew when i knew (but i run with so many multiple eggs it is always a chicken and egg story, one never knows what comes first.....but to remove myself from this fast wind, i am calming down, and telling u really really, i have high hope and that high hope is my only true ultimate shield from evil, indeed know i have to win, for otherwise that One God will not admit me. u only know the outer perpetuated veil of lies. an original parable of the idols say they were keep as a reminder to do good by a pre-civilization, indeed of high standing they were, but then when others viewed these subprincipalities then they became taken up with it. know u not that in this domain devil swore to use any tool against u. lady gaga junk, u like that, even i can grove to that, but why it inflames u is because u have not known anything deeper, as the true mights of god, which thou hast discard...now inflamed with every evil u willl be. hear this, for gaga, cure is trance music. pure european trance. but before u get their hear the heart songs of the isrealise true good music they produce... indeed the original parables are lockup with those of the languages , religion is almost within the language system. but it is only lock-up for a future time. then us all we will intreprete the fragments and become one. forget not what i said about absolute posits of reality. but really now in a other domain i must work to build a house. hear again, don't spoil it, that is my heart desire. i remove signiture. this is signiture. hear it. fly out of your way i will (to be embroiled with wrong battle i will not be. know u not of the right domains. they aren't carnal. infact carnality breaks it. i want a central place, and to get it i will move. i have taken up my fruit, u carry on. u know not how closely i have addressed u for u could not interprete one of my fragments). my fathers parable was train, mine was jet, my sons will be ufo). its a saturday somewhere perhaps. cannot pick fruit while it grows

4. Link to Post #884
    Australia Avalon Member Christine roby's Avatar
    Thanks

I watched your interview with anelia last night it sent shivers up my spine she verbalized what I think and feel a truly beautiful spirit I think too things are sent to you at the right time this includes people if you ever find a person looking at you it's usually you have a message for them or they have a message. For you I will always say hello to such a person and find they are people like me and we have a strong spiritual bond

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Christine roby For This Post:

shamanseeker (21st September 2011), sirac (17th September 2011)

6. Link to Post #885
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

is so is so, to presumptuous to be in be, [by/bye][bye/by]
    Last edited by sirac; 17th September 2011 at 19:26. Reason: wwhws

7. Link to Post #886
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

oh in summary, to understand this catch all previous posts. lets not forget how this whole long fight started.
    someone came and mocked inelia directly, then i mocked their teacher directly

peace token i gave by saying i'll go back to wilcock.
    so don't come and return the favour by mocking inelia again with other teacher in mouth,
    my secret opinion is u snared by the mouth of the enemy
    really
    really
    bentausi

anycase....still can't unsubscribe,...they give some error, & i don't want to hit the unsubscribe from all threads buzzer
    do me a favour and post something unoblivious so it can just stay in my inbox while i don't have to come back
    i'll just go to ascension101
    or come to avalone directly thru the frontpage
    (when i misspell i do so as the hebrews. when i sentence mechanism, so of the tecs of germans and french i hope to molde into the structure of my english. this is a writing hand. i am never ever a ....)(behind the mechanism person which is why i can trace so elagantly into somany dangerous subframe...see how northern castle has moved before the enemy and this merely from pinging..i don't want to conteminate this page with maya stuff, it is mostly for information purposes [on inelia's stuff] which should continue to be so.....u isdfse should become aware oof your own psychological quarum...cell or insect type signaling with standard response mechanisms for....or in when...a limit threshold has been reached.greetings...i fear reading Inelia's light and dark worker page....when i do i will not become convinced of mechanisms...as of the common chandra...but i fear what it will do to my working hand....it would stimulate me to work...but i never abrogate teacherss...i hopeu see that...oh combining words with pronouns is also another style i saw...i'm merely intrigued and like using it.)

it would stimulate me to open two sub-ideas
    see i am a logic processor....before interacting with a work all my previous workings are in my logic processor...in info goes...then comes out a 3rd...if i have a reaction with the lightworker darkworker thing...i will become more convinced of...
    and this will mainly have to deal with heart charkra.(i did say something in loretolaw about killing i think a diamond would tend to want to kill a dark worker...but then my thought is complex...cause i saw others of the prio merely..hold them in bound from the top of the hill --just because overpurpose for moment same/sane{how similar})
    but inelia has weird cool heart charkra, one always finds a spaciousness of elements...one is kind of set at rest.
    i hope bill liked my diamond mechanism
    was it merely a mechanism [as of its own]
    or did i merely say i was using it and so excusing something.
    know not.
    that is how the matrix swallows up. i too must be swallowed for a while in rest

{oh my latest mechanism on phrasing has me flying to fast... i will alter its rate in time when i am convinced i will not lose any older mechanisms....ur heart charkas are all so messed up when u guys constantly think on logical duality factors in the world....yes cut air sword cut.....for all my mistakes ...really hear the story of kenshin}

inelia information purposes...as was...{my sentence mechanism above was to fast to capture this thought -on paper- there[above]}.... appreciations sound so fickle for me, as i am fickle i see this. i still can't believe a panic of types was created...this is the chandra as information ....see why even i should leave, i know my mechanisms, my true cutting blade is not for this place....soldiers can't go where policemen(adminis) should tread...really please unsubscribe me from here.don't tell me how to do it...ur page has a bug...just do it
    Last edited by sirac; 20th September 2011 at 22:51.

8. Link to Post #887
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

while i am the only one here
    often my own personal stuff, becomes entangled thru the lens u would see.

i learned of heart charkra's today amongst the chandra, that they see sword-air statements as lies, sometime jealousy, encrouching on their heart charkra, cause that is they are fooled, they would have driven out the very seeds which would have gone to the illuminati and have returned with dread upon them.
    yes this is rose with thorns. since u are easily fooled each way...i care not now....(in any case many thorns, so why care)

these are 3 fairy tales i see,
    often i have to get inspired by immersing myself before hitting more mundane stuff.
    encode the parables yourself and u will see me, and the situation as i might think it will go. in anycase i need not worry for i gave myself a time to go away.uknowwaris near my lips

Quorum sensing is a system of stimulus and response correlated to population density. Many species of bacteria use quorum sensing to coordinate gene expression according to the density of their local population. In similar fashion, some social insects use quorum sensing to determine where to nest. In addition to its function in biological systems, quorum sensing has several useful applications for computing and robotics.
    Quorum sensing can function as a decision-making process in any decentralized system, as long as individual components have: (a) a means of assessing the number of other components they interact with and (b) a standard response once a threshold number of components is detected.

[edit] Honey bees
    Honey bees (Apis mellifera) also use quorum sensing to make decisions about new nest sites. Large colonies reproduce through a process called budding, in which the queen leaves the hive with a portion of the workers to form a new nest elsewhere. After leaving the nest, the workers form a swarm that hangs from a branch or overhanging structure. This swarm persists during the decision-making phase until a new nest site is chosen.
    The quorum sensing process in honey bees is similar to the method used by Temnothorax ants in several ways. A small portion of the workers leave the swarm to search out new nest sites, and each worker assesses the quality of the cavity it finds. The worker then returns to the swarm and recruits other workers to her cavity using the honey bee waggle dance. However, instead of using a time delay, the number of dance repetitions the worker performs is dependent on the quality of the site. Workers that found poor nests stop dancing sooner, and can therefore be recruited to the better sites. Once the visitors to a new site sense that a quorum number (usually 10–20 bees) has been reached, they return to the swarm and begin using a new recruitment method called piping. This vibration signal causes the swarm to take off and fly to the new nest location. In an experimental test, this decision-making process enabled honey bee swarms to choose the best nest site in four out of five trials.[28][29]

[edit] Controversy
    As quorum sensing implies a cooperative behavior, this concept has been challenged by the evolutionary implication of cooperative cheaters. This is circumvented by the concept of diffusion sensing, which has been an alternative and complementary model to quorum sensing. However, both explanations face the problems of signalling in either complex (multiple species sharing the same space) or simple (one single cell confined to a limited volume) environments where the spatial distribution of the cells can be more important for sensing than the cell population density. A new model, efficiency sensing, which takes into account both problematics, population density and spatial confinement, has been proposed as an alternative.[22] One of the probable reasons for controversy is that current terminologies (quorum sensing, diffusion sensing, efficiency sensing) all imply an understanding of the motives and benefits of the process, and may be observed to apply under some circumstances but not others. Perhaps a sensible resolution to these controversies could be to return the terminology of the process to autoinduction, as originally described by Hastings and coworkers, as this term does not imply understanding of the intent(s) or benefit(s) of the process.

i still have to posit my opinion on light and dark workers before i encounter Inelia's work, then i will read hers, then i will posit a 3rd subconclusion

9. Link to Post #888
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,022 times in 264 posts

Hi Njord! Inelia resonated with me immediately and that's how I was drawn to this forum. I've been doing her very straight-forward processing exercises and am not having the serious problems I had for quite a few years with my nervous system. Inelia doesn't judge and she imparts a message of pure love. I suppose I'm lucky in that I came across her just when I was ready to hear her message.
    Bye!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to shamanseeker For This Post:

sirac (21st September 2011)

11. Link to Post #889
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

oh thanx, this means i can go.
    --but the subprocessium is weird. here the time-line goes on,
    but what have i encountered, a potential of where....
    to dangerous are things sometimes, the highest wisdom of my father was not to say something least it explode, it would be better if we heard it elsewhere,
    that is often as something said would and could stimulate fear.
    post above yours was reactive perhaps with bills opinion. as said, many imaginery bouts...(lets leave, even that is too embracing)

12. Link to Post #890
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

k, i can leave strategic issue A,
    but i must quickly show what i meant on strategic issue B,
    least these two uglyly become the same thing

B issue.
    how i see the good evil stuff. dark worker light worker modeling. let me put u in no doubt to what i am. but maybe i should, cause i want striking perogative on anything.
    this is what i think the modeling of this stuff is.
    a dark worker wouldn't want a light worker of equal stature....for this would break, or provide light for them on issues.
    so see it from there perspective....i know i am hiding, but that has nothing to do with the issue...they hiding...why.
    consider a sublevel. they send out doers.....{this logistics branch goes too long}

actually really , why they don't or stop sending out. is because you learn by all earlier encounters. so they in a hard tundry. they want to overwhelm but if you learn to much, they can't...so lulls might be necassary.
    just know in my modeling, the doers are nothing....like dust,
    u can see the evil in their eyes, and u feel greater will, strike once, and i will have the will to not only do that but more..

see how complex modeling is at the centre.
    i should reserve my task basis.

break is for holiday break
    break is for quarum sensing
    other break is i will not break,...but kindly i've told that i've returned the gift to all who would have and i gave u my Bleach[anime] parable to describe the ...or give feeling for the art of breaking the reality breaker...or reality deceiver.bye for good...for shamanseeker and like is all that should be seen here....just movement...need to direct my eyes elsewhere....such modeling as mine does not belong to well in the mundane/here...if i process to-much now i may ruin it.... i just always need the right inset point on which to move. myself sounds good enough for now

mundane / here. both. i've learned from a boss / mentor /prodder/goodguy. many fragmentium to a moving reality. sometimes u try and expand to much on sub-issue, the thing is already going .but last thing....good war exercise of types we had,even i can take the satisfaction that i did not ruin everything if i see it from that perspective.men need great wisdom.[tI]
    Last edited by sirac; 21st September 2011 at 16:16.

13. Link to Post #891
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

k, i know what it is, just analyzed a part...it may be swirly but don't take the lie,
    there is a central core only some picking up would have seen.

it let me know what diamond is at rest
    i was focusing on issueA...dropped, issueB...got novel insight...could promulguate across the mechanism base, but as i tried to talk about it here,
    i realized issueA and issueB....were like hangman energy points channeling across say a diamonds edges,
    i was writing , and now it seems relatively automatic(bottom of diamond..the swirliness is just from the things in environment unlocking some flow sets) in my observation now,
    but the top point of the diamond was actually interactive with relative audience sets as i perceived them.

there fore i say drop now dangerous,

this is now my third subconclusion
    diamond can never be used by any side good or bad
    [end momentum]
    [end momentum...even to take up a small hand is bad, i hope u can see this is why i want to withdraw my complete reflective base...if i want to go,need my own wings ,i still know i interact with reality very dangerously.i feel somehow an only proper place would be a top of pyrimid...see why the evil ones parables are attractive. it is wanting to be,and seeing where to be. but again. they can't be on any side. i just have to take satisfaction from building.and not here,my light reflective sets are only exciting in battle, and dangerous at standstill as above]

14. Link to Post #892
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,022 times in 264 posts

Hi Nancy, I might be wrong but maybe it could be detrimental for us to send negative energy, even if it's back to the one who sent it to us. Maybe, we should send that negative energy back to source. The way I see it is that a message of truth is very straightforward and simple per se. The truth from source will never be complicated in my opinion. Afterall, truth is love and love is truth. The message of the real Jesus, not the one concocted by the churches, was extremely simple and straightforward.
    Best wishes!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to shamanseeker For This Post:

sirac (24th September 2011)

16. Link to Post #893
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,617 times in 225 posts

New Inelia interview with Lisa Harrison!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=EkErO...layer_embedded

Pierre
    www.energy-oneness.com

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yoda For This Post:

Herbert (24th September 2011), MMA_Fan (24th September 2011), TOTHE (25th September 2011)

18. Link to Post #894
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

nancy, yes, obliterated,....my pm didn't go thru. but for such a conclusion, either very erudite, or i know what and where you have read it. messages are such as time clocks.
    i'm choosing to build all of my exciting mechanism bases again for self. so care not.

personally i would have told u about jesus...properly, but out in open not.
    but u right this is the time for phase flow of that. cheers....can one seend obliteration back to source, or would one need to.
    wrong contexting from others can inhibit.
    hell i inhibit...see how long it took u's to achieve flow again. hell i want to achieve flow...so let me drop this issue before it becomes double or triple

even so ... Inelia's stuff is the most exciting out there... s o t h a n x f o r a message clock
    Last edited by sirac; 24th September 2011 at 17:49.

19. Link to Post #895
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

i'll finish this while near.
    individual build model,....build,.....weakest areas are last....

its tempting to move in this logic domain on your weaknesses.
    and being a man behind pen....is a bit like throwing stones.
    i need to go to the final phase of the parable. killing snakes by stick.(or instantly as they stand up.... but in regular domains would need a tome of work to be able to do this). know the timing now....which i had to build thru blindness. we'll see perhaps nancy next , oh i shouldn't build like this, or should i. no , i should ...whatever.... these words even subfragment into me. i got there, thanx for expressing your surprise here.
    already cashed my capital....(i could see an ultimate mechanism...enough to rest and put energy elsewhere)

okay be logical...not of the cuff.
    you are right about your mechanism shaman seeker or be'er. no more secrets for rabbits

20. Link to Post #896
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

sorry i sometimes process reality by posting. i have many friends who have given me precious things...(few friends i am an intp,like they say of them)

no we not attached to our individuality.....{post edit, this was in the interview...i agreed then it does not seem sensible by my logical mechanisms of moving ... i think people withdraw from themselves if they are not -so-centred?-? promulgation of dimensions on a heart level by sighting of ghosts..how discussing,as if this does not bow and we do not rise....is this lie..it is only lie here...at problems now in interview...so u know this is a round lens...goes down there to end and comes back here fourth....manual?}

Inelia's secret co in power thoughout her lens is non-worry. just listenning to the ri icu es interviewers way.
    this is why i like inelia, highest of these yet not with attachments from the others learning frames. cudos
    oh suboc was that poet who gave me this mechanism. for u it is sorry

oh my stick thing is from a dream.
    my father started killing snakes cause he grew impatient with people throwing stones at them.
    i really heard he took down cobra, without glasses, a stick again!
    my dream was in that process reality -- ascension process .. should we say as inelia says.
    its about heart constructs not married to this illogical logic --my words {and all u'd try and see is flaws in --- logic...u name the name, its many for this ---}
    oh i'm learning now...keeping silent.
    let's not the reptils plac
    Last edited by sirac; 24th September 2011 at 21:53.

21. Link to Post #897
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

august was my best month
    cause i burst then or soon after then.{{phase time thing}

oh this interviewer knows pressure. cudos to her

¤=[Post Update]=¤

u misinterprete my ways..words...summarization words... she felt the split...cudos

22. Link to Post #898
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

great interview.
    i felt isolated in not being mirrored in that, but i came to that place, it is good hearing this an-d setting in to orientate. i feel the general niceness of the energy.
    {like dimension talk{}onions are hard}

23. Link to Post #899
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

i've felt dark energy from people ... is it dark... i encountered it once in ..
    okay but i have learned how to sense it.
    i made a mistake by engaging someone once then.

do i make a mistake by posting.... dropping , i wonder whether i am buying myself into a

from all of these things... many descriptions... why do all illuminate me?.....Train?

24. Link to Post #900
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

all of these victim mentalities
    and there varying degrees,
    is the mechanistic i knew and didn't want to describe...which is why i said.... mechanism build.....weakest sometimes last...as i said in m y defiant tone..take it for yourselves

lets not have others control ourselves but ourselves controlling ourselves.

i must not fear overall timeline..... sometimes i fear i am in that vibrational category that was mentioned earlier...was it bad...inelia did not categorically in narrative describe that cause narrative went past that...why would some vibrations go to source*

i see four lenses out.
    future here..... fear for future in here
    future there..... giving up here (false thought)
    future there ....future here .....processing fearto gain abilities...christian structures have other meditative structures#...
    lose way when in abilities ... yes. but this is commentary. i've made space for my other work hadn so-that i am not nancy

*did they have a doomed effect, like for pure poetry future for future or past ..tosource us,,,,,,(thats not poetry...its the lens i used for hangman to say both are sort of doomed, it is like encountering energy break to come).....damn i need to live 5 year!?!?!,,,,,{its a joke , don't know where i am going}

....2 for strange alien specie....perhaps it is ..u can only tap past a breaking mechanism when 2 of the collective could as a collective broadcast...block was perhaps as natural universe mechanism..as perhaps we'd come across.....HISTORY IS STRONG>>>IT SETS OUR FUTURE IT IS MY LIGHT AND LOVE
    ((sadness and loss was before august wasn't it??))
    {hollow earth...simply from internet stuff, it is that they wanted us to evolve so that they could also collectively with us go to that future...we need them all as they would need us to need us all, all race times and parables as by my own/[old] words perhaps}

#i can now say of its relative history it is broad. as i would se e it by the jesu connection ... if we understand his fragment we unite tomorrow including chinese.
    i see it thus-ly let not fake audiences perturb me {this is mechanism based i was philo structure set...so glad to have a third lens now..byso}
    muslim intrepretation was right... there fragments, that he was not god sun but he didn't leave a message either so it was for muhammed to abstain miracles so as to get a process document ((forget the mistakes of their dogma,don't see any of their lenses it weakens u)),
    but the true inner circle stuff he built ...that went to the Manicheaens... and they spread as such wildfire that Hinduism Christianity Jewdism Buddism tried to expunge them
    what actual jesus must have created was a secret order of text .. i believe my book says in the lower meditarean region were mancheanism could have co spread {{powers that be have removed this document and i believe like only 12% is ours and this only the stu id cosmological s it that could be ... well, i want the whole document ...translated in english unfortuanately but i want to elucit structures.
    but it might be... yes the other part i feel may be a lie, i haven't processed it, or have, but it can lend credence to a dangerous lie. but still, since i can't logicalize/systems/logistics this,... i guess i must just be in bliss to leave top part here, and let u guys co create reality till we can see it, i see it, and u see yours.... so we can cross compare. many are the nautineer. i actually got this from them,surprised at inelia's ...how did she get that word...it is not commonly contexted anymore
    Last edited by sirac; 24th September 2011 at 22:37.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 58 FirstFirst 1 35 45 55 58 LastLast