+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 58 FirstFirst 1 2 42 52 58 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1148

Thread: The Inelia thread

1. Link to Post #1021
    United States Avalon Member TOTHE's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: The Inelia thread

Hello Bill Ryan; I remember the Camelot interview on how your first broken heart was healed. You started me on a research path, typical skeptic's facts to challenge you..the seed was planted..seeking (like one of Inelia's video squirrels I watched you plant, followed and dug up one of the acorns you planted). The deeper I got, the more added to your favor, remembering my own life experiences, the corroborating evidence of science...now I am a believer.

If the heart is composed of 65% neural tissue it has intelligence. The smaller organs including skeletal are smaller collectives. Hive mind collectives are of blood cells and gut bacteria.
    The body is an enclosed system, biochemical machine, a collective and does have a consciousness. It is built to support the mind which connects to the reality creation and survival in the 3D matrix.

Your second brain and the electromagnetic field.
    http://www.arlenetaylor.org/taylors-...r-second-brain

Intelligent Heart and the Freeze-Frame teqnique.
    http://www.intuitive-connections.net...igentheart.htm

New Inelia interview:
    Inelia interview with James Gilliland (ECETI) oct 2011
    http://ascension101.com/

To Bill and all who read this I send you LIght, Love, Tenacity and Courage

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TOTHE For This Post:

CdnSirian (17th November 2011), christian (13th November 2011), Elethia (2nd December 2011), Kristin (13th November 2011), mab777 (17th November 2011), Tibouchine (13th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #1022
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Thanks Bill and Starsha,
    I was particularly interested in this subject as I knew intuitively that there was difference that my physical body was having in memory from the integrated soul consciousness that my "soul" was experiencing. I hadn't theorized as to what this might be and stored it in the back for further review. When I heard the theory, it clicked and I had an "Ah ha!" moment. Thus I was then able to distinguish soul consciousness messaging from the source and physical memory consciousness. This is very helpful when being asked to give readings to others.

Now, I don't particularly like to give readings and will rarely say yes when asked. I need to have a very strong signature to do so. Also, I am so scientifically inclined that I often will over judge the information and filter it if I am not careful. As a rule I am very particular about the messages coming in and from where. Bill's information has added me tremendously in understanding the differences in frequency that physical memory has verses the collective soul body or God consciousness (if you prefer). Not that one is more important then the other, they are just different. Agreed, from the same source, but resonating to various degrees that are distinguishable.

From the Heart,
    Wormhole

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

58andfixed (24th November 2011), 7eagle14 (17th November 2011), Bill Ryan (13th November 2011), CdnSirian (15th November 2011), christian (13th November 2011), Elethia (2nd December 2011), starsha (13th November 2011), Tibouchine (13th December 2011)

5. Link to Post #1023
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,351 times in 222 posts

Quote Posted by Wormhole (here)
    Thanks Bill and Starsha,
    I was particularly interested in this subject as I knew intuitively that there was difference that my physical body was having in memory from the integrated soul consciousness that my "soul" was experiencing. I hadn't theorized as to what this might be and stored it in the back for further review. When I heard the theory, it clicked and I had an "Ah ha!" moment. Thus I was then able to distinguish soul consciousness messaging from the source and physical memory consciousness. This is very helpful when being asked to give readings to others.

Now, I don't particularly like to give readings and will rarely say yes when asked. I need to have a very strong signature to do so. Also, I am so scientifically inclined that I often will over judge the information and filter it if I am not careful. As a rule I am very particular about the messages coming in and from where. Bill's information has added me tremendously in understanding the differences in frequency that physical memory has verses the collective soul body or God consciousness (if you prefer). Not that one is more important then the other, they are just different. Agreed, from the same source, but resonating to various degrees that are distinguishable.

From the Heart,
    Wormhole
    Wormhole, thank you for this thoughtful post. I loved how you clearly made the distinction between physical memory and God consciousness memory, and also to qualify that one is not necessarily better than the other, just resonating to different degrees. That's very in line with how i see it as well.

I am intrigued by your comment “I need to have a very strong signature to do so.” would you be willing to expand on this? It seems we work in very similar ways, i am always amazed at the people i meet on this forum, it's been quite the synchronicity generator for me.

I am very much enjoying this conversation we seem to have a lot in common. My mother is both a gifted psychic as well as one of the most sceptical people i have ever met. It is an interesting combination to say the least, but i see now how she was the perfect parent for me in teaching me how to navigate in this world with the sensitivities i have, balanced with the tendency to swing back around to a grounded perspective and to see thing from many angels.

I look forward to hearing back from you,

love
    Starsha
    "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there." --Rumi

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to starsha For This Post:

7eagle14 (17th November 2011), CdnSirian (17th November 2011), christian (13th November 2011), Elethia (2nd December 2011), Kristin (13th November 2011)

7. Link to Post #1024
    United States Avalon Member Makoto's Avatar
    Thanks

I listen to the New Inelia interview:
    Inelia interview with James Gilliland (ECETI) oct 2011
    http://ascension101.com/
    I am getting fallowing message…
    1. Inellia thinks that undergrad bombing has been true incidents by the white hats. She also psychically went into there a few months ago and said the general operation of the base is human using ET technology in horrifying manner. She said the report she is hearing about this incident resonate strongly with her. (it is not clear if she actually psychically saw the devastation and physical evidence inside the facility) She also feels other underground area in San Francisco was the essentially same to the effect. But She stressed the changing consciousness has to be done by individually not by the white hats operation or any exterior force or means. That is the only clear point of this interview.

2. 11-11-11 Mayan Elder ceremony of the crystal skull was important to the collective conscious because that symbolized the initiation of something to the most people while James the interviewer thinks more or less commercial advertising nature. She somewhat agree to that point.
    Not black or white…just it may be so that it could be hijacked by cabal’s agenda but she seems not to worry that effect. Inllia agree to James most of the time and try to go along with him, this is understandable he is after all the host.

She sometime try to speak both side effect of one incident in a same breath (I guess multi-dimensional thinking?) Also with bit mumbling tone (diplomatic?). I sometimes hard to fallow (by lineal thinking) her speech and points she wants to make. After all, what is happening or happed is largely depend on the point of view of observers and even more ambiguous if you see in the quantum level or other dimensional level. What is actually happened …or actually did not happen, it is all depend on , after all, the observers…even if there is splitting earth. Physical level or energetic level. It is almost like “beauty is in the eye of the beholder”...Bill described as “Mambo Jumbo” well, maybe a bit more real than that? Again the question of the reality… a cat chasing the tail..

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Makoto For This Post:

CdnSirian (17th November 2011), christian (13th November 2011), meredith (13th November 2011), starsha (13th November 2011), sygh (17th November 2011)

9. Link to Post #1025
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by starsha (here)
    I am intrigued by your comment “I need to have a very strong signature to do so.” would you be willing to expand on this?
    Starsha,
    Indeed, I would be happy to expand on the comment. In reading the physical body imprint of another being several things can happen. First I often feel the signature of general health in the physical body. If someone has an illness I may have a strong "desire" to speak to that person. Often this signature is accompanied with some knowledge of how to help ease their pain or condition. Often herbal remedies will pop up in my head like a cook book with a page wide open. I will give the information and often intuitively "know" if I am just to observe and let it be.

Other times I see or know about a past experience the physical body has had. ie: If a body was incarnate in another life I see the physical body as it was then, for a flash. This can even be accompanied by the smells surrounding the person at the time, audible conversation, even the landscape they were in. Very physical and clear. I also may get flashed a scene of an accident or of a repetitive motion that the body has experienced in this lifetime. Even a recent argument, or a mood of laughter.

Now the collective or soul experience for me differs. Here, like a drape of energy being placed around me, I can feel an energy that has a thickness. It comes from above me and settles in if I let it. (That depends on my mood and the general mood of the energy itself.) Then there is information that my soul needs to "feel" in order to decrypt. This can happen coming from another person or on it's own from source, but the "feeling" is the same. It's like a bit of god's finger reaching down and tapping me on the top of the head. I feel connected, deeply to all that is, in these moments. I can choose to enter into that state of my own free will, but also will find that I am being asked to receive it as well.

It is here that I can travel and move through this tangible source and "see" beyond myself, travel through timelines, go to another part of the universe, etc... or just listen to what the soul of another is trying to communicate to me. I listen to this fully aware that it is an extension of my own self that is feeling all as all has extended into me and feels me as well. Never do I loose the "I" that I am in this context, but can glide through this space without preconceptions or judgments. There is everything imaginable there, so caution and practice is advisable, LOL. I try not to change anything, but to listen and be aware.

If a message comes in I will know instinctively what I am to do with the information. Most of the time I am just the observer, unless there is a strong signature again. Then I have a choice. When I paint I find myself in this state. It's great and sometimes interesting as many energies wish to communicate. Amazing stuff really. But I think that is what I am here to do.

From the Heart,
    Wormhole
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 14th November 2011 at 06:46. Reason: fix quote'ing

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

58andfixed (24th November 2011), 7eagle14 (17th November 2011), another bob (15th November 2011), CdnSirian (15th November 2011), Elethia (2nd December 2011), Kristo (30th November 2011), starsha (15th November 2011), sygh (17th November 2011), Tibouchine (13th December 2011), TOTHE (14th November 2011)

11. Link to Post #1026
    Thanks

Well, I guess it is time I look outside myself and start working into the buzzing bee-hive of the collective. It is hard suppress my ego and the desire to be alone and perform a service according to my own dictate, within myself, when in truth not much in service to the collective evolution. Avoid entrapment of loving oneself and start giving oneself for the love of the Universe and love of the fellow humans within the collective. Thank heavens for all "falling into rut" experiences I have had in this life to be able to see this. It was though, a great lesson to be looking within myself so that I can make a step forward and ask myself what can be done for the betterment of the collective, and have the willingness to let go of ego, desires, self-pity and the shadow of fear. Maybe then what I have been seeking to find within myself will be shown in greater clarity.

Now what brought about the above rant? Why there was an e-mail I got from Inelia today and it got me really thinking with a lot of introspection. You see, all summer I was meditating and using the lightbody to lens cosmic & solar light information for maintenance of the physical body DNA...well summer is over, low angle sun, getting colder and my sessions have decreased from 2 hours to 15 minutes. Also at night I have to send the lightbody into space somewhere between Earth and Venus to grab whatever information radiation...it's a hard job keeping my tetrahedron up there from falling apart, a soccer ball would have been easier choice. :-)

Time to share some energy with the collective, it looks easier, helps the collective vibration, helps me to see within myself better...a win-win situation, possibly a good bargain with the Source, God, Creator or whatever Divinity you believe in.

E-mail text on Cleaning the Collective:
    Quote Even though it was such short notice, we had a great teleconference on the 1st of November with more than 700 individuals joining Loreto Alonso-Alegre and myself in Spanish and English gatherings. The English and Spanish meditations from the gatherings, Cleaning the Collective, are here: http://ascension101.com/en/events/ev...colectiva.html

I would like to ask you to do the Cleaning the Collective Meditation at least once, and, if you can, on a regular basis for the next few weeks. As we cross time/ space in joining this meditation, it becomes bigger and stronger. Thank you!
    To all who read this: I send you Light, Love, Tenacity and courage.
    Last edited by TOTHE; 14th November 2011 at 04:05. Reason: great to greater clarity

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TOTHE For This Post:

CdnSirian (15th November 2011), Elethia (2nd December 2011), starsha (15th November 2011), sygh (17th November 2011)

13. Link to Post #1027
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wormhole (here)
    Quote Posted by starsha (here)
    I am intrigued by your comment “I need to have a very strong signature to do so.” would you be willing to expand on this?
    Starsha,
    Indeed, I would be happy to expand on the comment. In reading the physical body imprint of another being several things can happen. First I often feel the signature of general health in the physical body. If someone has an illness I may have a strong "desire" to speak to that person. Often this signature is accompanied with some knowledge of how to help ease their pain or condition. Often herbal remedies will pop up in my head like a cook book with a page wide open. I will give the information and often intuitively "know" if I am just to observe and let it be.

Other times I see or know about a past experience the physical body has had. ie: If a body was incarnate in another life I see the physical body as it was then, for a flash. This can even be accompanied by the smells surrounding the person at the time, audible conversation, even the landscape they were in. Very physical and clear. I also may get flashed a scene of an accident or of a repetitive motion that the body has experienced in this lifetime. Even a recent argument, or a mood of laughter.

Now the collective or soul experience for me differs. Here, like a drape of energy being placed around me, I can feel an energy that has a thickness. It comes from above me and settles in if I let it. (That depends on my mood and the general mood of the energy itself.) Then there is information that my soul needs to "feel" in order to decrypt. This can happen coming from another person or on it's own from source, but the "feeling" is the same. It's like a bit of god's finger reaching down and tapping me on the top of the head. I feel connected, deeply to all that is, in these moments. I can choose to enter into that state of my own free will, but also will find that I am being asked to receive it as well.

It is here that I can travel and move through this tangible source and "see" beyond myself, travel through timelines, go to another part of the universe, etc... or just listen to what the soul of another is trying to communicate to me. I listen to this fully aware that it is an extension of my own self that is feeling all as all has extended into me and feels me as well. Never do I loose the "I" that I am in this context, but can glide through this space without preconceptions or judgments. There is everything imaginable there, so caution and practice is advisable, LOL. I try not to change anything, but to listen and be aware.

If a message comes in I will know instinctively what I am to do with the information. Most of the time I am just the observer, unless there is a strong signature again. Then I have a choice. When I paint I find myself in this state. It's great and sometimes interesting as many energies wish to communicate. Amazing stuff really. But I think that is what I am here to do.

From the Heart,
    Wormhole
    wow, this is great information wormhole, thanks for sharing. I was going to start a new thread for us on how to 'read' this information because i thought many in this forum could benefit from you sharing your experiences, but then i ran a search and found this one I hope you will hop over there and continue to share how things work for you.

i am starting to feel a little guilty for taking over Inela's thread on a side track, so this is the last time i will talk about this here, and maybe we can continue over on the other thread from now on.

For me (i'll try my best to put the experience into words, but it isn't easy) i am not 'channeling' the information from a 'person,' entity, or a 'soul' it is more a sense of accessing 'empty' stores of information. An example would be going into an empty room like my kitchen and seeing an apple a banana and an orange on the counter. If a person later asked me what was in the kitchen, i would relay back, 'i saw an apple and banana and an orange.' For me that is how the information is accessed, it is just 'there' sitting in a field of consciousness, like a left over wake or memory of a person, but with nothing there to animate it. Like you i feel very much like a neutral observer when i 'look' in on the information, i feel quite detached from the information (and in a way when i am in that state the information doesn't really 'mean' anything to me) as i am seeing it, and then later i can 'translate it' much the same as you described.

Quote It is here that I can travel and move through this tangible source and "see" beyond myself, travel through timelines, go to another part of the universe, etc... or just listen to what the soul of another is trying to communicate to me. I listen to this fully aware that it is an extension of my own self that is feeling all as all has extended into me and feels me as well. Never do I loose the "I" that I am in this context, but can glide through this space without preconceptions or judgments. There is everything imaginable there, so caution and practice is advisable, LOL. I try not to change anything, but to listen and be aware.
    This part is of real interest to me, especially the part about your "I." The 'traveling' part i think it works a little different for me, as when i 'fan out' into an expanded consciousness i can just effortlessly 'see' everything, but there is no sense of 'going anywhere.' I have a sense of 'home base' for lack of a better description i wonder if that is similar to what you describe as the "I" that you never lose.

I am so excited to dialog about you with this, if you ever want to go more indepth with me about it send a PM, or we can chat on this other thread.

much gratitude for your courage to share yourself openly here. I think that's one of the greatest ways we can learn from each other. I really got a lot out of your post.

love
    Starsha
    Last edited by starsha; 15th November 2011 at 00:50.
    "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there." --Rumi

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to starsha For This Post:

58andfixed (24th November 2011), CdnSirian (15th November 2011), Elethia (2nd December 2011), Kristin (16th November 2011), Tibouchine (13th December 2011)

15. Link to Post #1028
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thanks, I'm glad that my perceptions on this topic can aid anyone at all LOL. I have to laugh as I am just another fumbling human on an amazing journey. Yes, home base and "I" are the same for me in many respects. Thanks for the link to the other thread. I'll have to spend some time in reading it.

From the Heart,
    Wormhole

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

58andfixed (24th November 2011), starsha (17th November 2011)

17. Link to Post #1029
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Wormhole and Starsha - thanks for sharing your "fumbling"! We are all "fumbling". We know we are going in the right direction. Bill Ryan discredits channeling, although he talks to his Body Intelligence. And, I know it answers.

"Like you i feel very much like a neutral observer when i 'look' in on the information, i feel quite detached from the information (and in a way when i am in that state the information doesn't really 'mean' anything to me) as i am seeing it, and then later i can 'translate it' much the same as you described."

So which way is it? We're all schizophrenic soul/body combos? Does that come with fries? Or Pleiaidians/Sirians/Grays/Andromedans/Arcturians/Martians? Know what I mean? We are all going through a parallel Drive-Through. As long as we're Going... Know what I mean? I think we are moving forward together and I delight in that.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Kristin (17th November 2011), starsha (17th November 2011)

19. Link to Post #1030
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CdnSirian (here)
    Wormhole and Starsha - thanks for sharing your "fumbling"! We are all "fumbling". We know we are going in the right direction. Bill Ryan discredits channeling, although he talks to his Body Intelligence. And, I know it answers.
    Yes for sure i don't call what i 'do' channeling. It's more of a deep 'paying attention,' and then 'streaming' the information i 'see' into something down to earth and usable.

Quote Posted by CdnSirian (here)
    So which way is it? We're all schizophrenic soul/body combos? Does that come with fries? Or Pleiaidians/Sirians/Grays/Andromedans/Arcturians/Martians? Know what I mean? We are all going through a parallel Drive-Through. As long as we're Going... Know what I mean? I think we are moving forward together and I delight in that.
    I think we are all the same consciousness, so wherever we are 'from' makes no difference at the end of the day. I really don't know anything like that for sure, except that i am on earth now, in human form ... and it pays off greatly to learn to pay very close attention to all that is around me at all times. I am still work in progress at it, which i imagine everyone else is too.

I think there is a lot to be said for learning how to use both the right brain/intuitive abilities and the left brain/attention to detail in a way that is balanced. I find when i am the most in balance i am very rooted in the present moment, and able to 'see' much more clearly. (Still work in progress on this too)

And yeah, no mater who we are, we are always becoming. What an amazing gift it is.
    Last edited by starsha; 17th November 2011 at 04:41.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to starsha For This Post:

CdnSirian (23rd November 2011), Elethia (2nd December 2011), Kristin (17th November 2011), Limor Wolf (20th November 2011)

21. Link to Post #1031
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Inelia's cleansing meditation is amazing. Everyone should try it at least once.

22. Link to Post #1032
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Lost Soul,
    Would you expand on that? I would be interested to hear your personal experience, Thanks.
    Wormhole

I am also very cautious when it comes to channeled information. Cautious with what I receive as well as what others identify. In general I treat channeling with a grain of salt, though salt is tasty and interesting to read; I always check into my body/self to see if there is a truth there that begs listening to or assimilation. The soup that is available is riddled with a large amount of gumbo. You have to weave through it if you so choose. It would take this lifetime and more to do so reasonably. There are many truths and half truths mixed in with a large body of nonsense. I am not discrediting channellers by any means, I am simply stating that there is a mixed bag here.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

CdnSirian (23rd November 2011), Ina (20th December 2011), TOTHE (24th November 2011)

24. Link to Post #1033
    Thanks

I watched the full interview over on YT and was very motivated by what Inelia said. I was even prompted to send her a message but never got a reply, though I think she is prolly doing something in spiritual terms.

Watching the bit about the remote control was so funny, and it reminded me when I went to India around the age of four. I was staring at a jar on a shelf high above me, that was full of chilli powder, and was mesmerized by it, and then, suddenly, the jar fell on its side on the shelf, somehow opened itself, and the chilli powder fell into my eyes!

To this day, I cannot fathom how an upright jar could end up dropping its contents into my eyes, just because I was looking at it!

I don't recall ever doing that again, thank goodness, but it must be some innate power of will that I applied.

Imagine if one could harness it, as Inelia did with the remote control, for the power of good and light!
    Last edited by 1derer; 23rd November 2011 at 04:27. Reason: Adding a sentence

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1derer For This Post:

CdnSirian (23rd November 2011), Elethia (2nd December 2011), Kristin (24th November 2011), TOTHE (24th November 2011)

26. Link to Post #1034
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I resonate 100% with this beautiful brave being and am in deep gratitude for the work she has graciously performed on humanity's behalf. I also find it very comforting to hear her speak candidly and freely about the human capabilities which we all have the potential to embrace and utilize here and now! I claim full sovereignty over my own personal timeline now...(((*)))

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ksehra For This Post:

1derer (24th November 2011), CdnSirian (24th November 2011), Elethia (2nd December 2011), Kristin (24th November 2011), TOTHE (24th November 2011), Yoda (5th December 2011)

28. Link to Post #1035
    Thanks

Cleaning the collective meditation I do every day after I come home from work. Actually I blended it in with my normal meditation. At first it was hard, my mind would drift to other things and it was hard to visualize the later steps. I think it was because I was not grounded properly to get rid of distractions, once I was grounded things became easier and I was able to complete all the steps. Normal meditation done before the cleaning meditation has also improved due to this empathies on grounding. I won't go into specifics what my normal meditation consists of because I am on my own learning path, a non-adept with a physical body not completely or fully tuned as a psychic transceiver, and gathering information at a pace I think is much slower than others here.

The tool
    "Cleaning the Collective Meditation"
    http://ascension101.com/en/ascension-tools.html

New article out for November:
    "What it means to be Human"
    http://ascension101.com/en/ascension-information.html

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TOTHE For This Post:

christian (30th November 2011), Elethia (2nd December 2011), Yoda (5th December 2011)

30. Link to Post #1036
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi there,pretty new to Inelia's stuff,just scan read some of the posts.Any opinions please?

31. Link to Post #1037
    Thanks

Hello Ade;
    Oh we have plenty of opinions. For you to get to speed please listen to the collaboration between Inelia and Lucia René.
    No chemtrails all day today!!! Going to work now to clean the collective. :-)

Lucia René's archives with Inelia: start with July 9 Lucia Teleconference
    http://www.unplugfromthepatriarchy.c...chived-events/

32. The Following User Says Thank You to TOTHE For This Post:

Elethia (2nd December 2011)

33. Link to Post #1038
    United States Avalon Member Candor's Avatar
    Thanks

MMA_Fan & All,
    Thank you for your insightful input.
    ------------
    Also--Be it known, I don't know or understand how this forum works. It seems strange to me. I don't even know for sure where this post/reply will appear. But I am doing something, because I want to participate in the Spirit of this company of people.

I have a gift for humanity, Something that I have spent many years refining. I call it a Vision for the Future. But maybe I am out of line. Rule are: No Self promotion. So what can I say. I feel lost among unknown friends.

Thank you,
    Candor

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Candor For This Post:

christian (5th December 2011), gooty64 (31st December 2011), meeradas (6th December 2011), Mike (5th December 2011), Samsara (6th December 2011), TOTHE (5th December 2011)

35. Link to Post #1039
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,312 times in 5,692 posts

welcome to Avalon, Candor

you'll be finding your way around easily enough within a few days, no doubt.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

modwiz (5th December 2011), TOTHE (5th December 2011)

37. Link to Post #1040
    Thanks

Candor; Welcome to The Inelia Thread on Avalon.

We all bring gifts to the board in our own way.
    Enlightenment <<= Awareness <<= Information + Experience + Observation + Reaction to Stimulus

We are in the Awareness phase.
    We are in a process to raise the vibration of the Human Collective Consciousness.
    By this action we can correct ourselves from exploiting the resources of the planet and not leave a "Dead World" for our future generations.
    By this action we can correct ourselves from damaging the Human Genome so that we can still have Humans in the future Generations and Souls with a half way decent body to enjoy the Garden of Earth.

We are facing many obstacles, those of us who have not been killed off yet, and in spite of great weariness over the years...our resolve is stronger than ever, it is in our genes. The Source now walks the Earth to assist us two ways: with Light information into our DNA and information into the Collective. We once again have a great alley, lets hope we break the cycle this time to escape the prison without walls we have let ourselves become ensnared in.

I got a laugh from Whitley Strieber's blog, I highlighted the text. We are winning Guys. :-)
    Has a New War Started?
    Thursday, December 1, 2011

Secret attacks on Iran's nuclear facilities may be under way by Israel. Israeli officials said in a recent report that a "mysterious explosion" two days ago at an Iranian nuclear facility was "no accident." Satellite images show smoke coming from an Iranian uranium enrichment facility.
    In the November 30th edition of the New York Daily News, Corky Siemaszko quotes retired Israeli Major-General Giora Eiland as saying, "There aren't many coincidences. When there are so many events, there is probably some sort of guiding hand, though perhaps it’s the hand of God "

This is the second attack on an Iranian nuclear site in a month. Two weeks ago, there was another suspicious blast on a military base near Tehran, which killed General Hassan Moghaddam, the head of Iran’s missile defense program, and 30 members of the Revolutionary Guard.

Siemaszko quotes Israeli intelligence officer Dan Meridor as saying, "There are countries who impose economic sanctions and there are countries who act in other ways in dealing with the Iranian nuclear threat."

The Iranians clearly don't want to admit that their security could be breached in this way. The attack took place in a facility in the Iranian town of to Isfahan, and Siemaszko quotes the city's governor, Mohammad-Mehdi Ismaeli, as saying, "Maybe somebody's water heater exploded."

Read the original source: http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/h...#ixzz1fhaprECZ
    Last edited by TOTHE; 5th December 2011 at 22:43. Reason: added Whitley Strieber's blog

38. The Following User Says Thank You to TOTHE For This Post:

Fred Steeves (6th December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 58 FirstFirst 1 2 42 52 58 LastLast