+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 58 FirstFirst 1 6 46 56 58 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1148

Thread: The Inelia thread

1. Link to Post #1101
    United States Avalon Member TOTHE's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: The Inelia thread

I am not posting much. I am in a deep learning curve into A Course in Miracles and heavy reading pertaining to. I am finding confirmation and Truth in Inelia's work, I find her to be standing in her truth.

Rainbow body
    I attended a Devine Cosmos conference November 20-22, 2010 in Tempe, AZ where Will Henry was a guest lecturer.
    http://www.williamhenry.net/blog.html

Another explanation Buddhist/ Hindu
    http://www.sacredtransformation.com/article2.html

Passing reference in The Key by Whitley Strieber (which I have read) which details the "electron spin" about our bodies generated during meditation.

The breakout for ascended masters and "how too" book A Course in Miracles (text,workbook for students, guide for teachers).

Clarification of ACIM book (for dummies like me) motioned above The Dissapearence of The Universe by Gary Renard. Transcribed in 1998 from two Ascended Masters (St. Thomas and St. Thaddus) who visited Gary.

More transcriptions in 2006 by the two above Ascended Masters with references to ACIM: Your Immortal Reality by Gary Renard.
    Note: Both books by Gary Renard are being published in India.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TOTHE For This Post:

alxz (2nd April 2012), bridgetlilstar (14th May 2012), Carmen (12th April 2012), DeDukshyn (25th May 2012), karamba (2nd April 2012), sdv (11th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #1102
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Thumbs up Re: The Inelia thread

Please note ~ For those interested ~ Inelia Benz ~ will be a featured guest speaker.

For information contact:
    ecetireservations@gmail.com
    http://www.eceti.org/

4. Link to Post #1103
    Thanks

Vit Sirius has two empowerment videos out on changing our perception of the reality hologram. Dovetails Inelia's work with more tools..

Vit last visited us here on November 7, 2011
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ht=#post350272

Video 1 : NEW DISTANT HEALING 2012 (Guilt, Worthlessness, Abandonment)
    http://youtu.be/x207GVG6aQg

Video 2 :NEW DISTANT HEALING 2012 (Victim, Depression, Fear of Yourself)
    http://youtu.be/cZr5A3AwRCg

Dolores Cannon has two new books out:
    The Three Waves of Volunteers and The New Earth

And

The Convoluted Universe book IV
    note: chapter 34 "Changing DNA" I found had a dead link in it re.keylonic science.
    here is what I have in my research on the subject and best link in Spanish and English..
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...rialtech17.htm

We are not in the 5-D yet so we have to rely on "word books" and crop circles to be our consciousness triggers supplemented by the "tools" Vit and Inelia to help us facilitate the change. Eventually we will be "all knowing" by tapping into the internet of the Source, we can show these word books to our future children to show them how we did it with the bows and arrows technology of the 3-D.

To all who read this I send you Light, Love, health, tenacity and courage.
    Last edited by TOTHE; 16th April 2012 at 20:47. Reason: book IV

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TOTHE For This Post:

bridgetlilstar (28th April 2012), Earth Angel (15th April 2012), Limor Wolf (11th May 2012)

6. Link to Post #1104
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

WE CAN EMBED THIS VIDEO OF INELIA BENZ INTO SOME OF THE AVALON THREADS:

https://vimeo.com/41953359/

Source: Watch on Vimeo

THE FREEDOM MOVEMENT IN THE U.S. IS HINDERED BY FEAR AND IGNORANCE...THIS SIMPLE MEDITATION EXERCISE SOLVES THE FEAR PART OF THE EQUATION.

THE IGNORANCE PART OF THE EQUATION SHALL BE SOLVED WITH THE HELP OF ET 101 AUTHOR, DIANA LUPPI, BY MAKING AN AUDIO VERSION OF HER BOOK, AND EMBEDDING HOLOFORM TECHNOLOGY INTO THE AUDIO FILE. THEN SHE COULD BEGIN AN INTERVIEW CAMPAIGN TO DISSEMINATE THIS AUDIO AND HARD COPY OF HER BOOK FAR AND WIDE. SHE COULD HAVE THE FINAL AUDIO FILE AVAILABLE WITHIN THE NEXT MONTH IF SHE FOCUSES HER ENERGIES EFFECTIVELY. PLEASE PRAY FOR THE SUCCESS OF OUR EFFORTS.
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 11th May 2012 at 03:48. Reason: Embeded the video

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kk4aei For This Post:

Anastasia (7th October 2012), Anchor (12th May 2012), araucaria (11th May 2012), bridgetlilstar (14th May 2012), JRS (11th May 2012), Kendall (29th May 2012), TOTHE (11th May 2012)

8. Link to Post #1105
    Ilie Pandia

Hello,

I've embedded the video in this page. Also would you please edit your post and change the all caps text? That is against the guidelines, and it is very hard to read

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Anchor (12th May 2012), CdnSirian (12th May 2012), DeDukshyn (30th May 2012), giovonni (11th May 2012), Limor Wolf (11th May 2012), Ol' Roy (11th May 2012), ThePythonicCow (11th May 2012)

10. Link to Post #1106
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by kk4aei (here)
    THE IGNORANCE PART OF THE EQUATION SHALL BE SOLVED WITH THE HELP OF ET 101 AUTHOR, DIANA LUPPI, BY MAKING AN AUDIO VERSION OF HER BOOK, AND EMBEDDING HOLOFORM TECHNOLOGY INTO THE AUDIO FILE. THEN SHE COULD BEGIN AN INTERVIEW CAMPAIGN TO DISSEMINATE THIS AUDIO AND HARD COPY OF HER BOOK FAR AND WIDE. SHE COULD HAVE THE FINAL AUDIO FILE AVAILABLE WITHIN THE NEXT MONTH IF SHE FOCUSES HER ENERGIES EFFECTIVELY. PLEASE PRAY FOR THE SUCCESS OF OUR EFFORTS.
    Quote Posted by kk4aei (here)
    The ignorance part of the equation shall be solved with the help of ET101 author, Diana Luppi, by making an audio version of her book, and embedding holoform technology into the audio file. Then she could begin an interview campaign to disseminate this audio and hard copy of her book far and wide. She could have the final audio file available within the next month if she focuses her energies effectively. Please pray for the success of our efforts.
    This is very interesting.

That book ET 101 is one of the most interesting books I have ever read and was very catalytic for me. I also exchanged emails with Dianna (who initially was telling me off for distributing PDF copies of her work to people on Avalon PA1 – it was all innocent, I did not know it was not free at the time. We came to terms after I purchased a bulk number of licenses for the PDF) – a very nice lady by the sound of it, but who has done a great service with that book.

I certainly recommend reading it if you can - you can get it on www.et101.net for $11.

I would be totally stoked to hear the audio of it!

John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

DeDukshyn (30th May 2012), RunningDeer (12th May 2012)

12. Link to Post #1107
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

John, "get stoked". Reading involved: ET 101 vid
    Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    I certainly recommend reading it if you can - you can get it on www.et101.net for $11.

I would be totally stoked to hear the audio of it!
    John..

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Anchor (12th May 2012), Ol' Roy (7th June 2012)

14. Link to Post #1108
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks!

But...

Oh .. I thought someone was going to read to us

I read the words already (several times actually), seeing them star-wars intro style was not what I expected. Thanks though... the music was good

From what I read, the holoform encoded version has not yet been made.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

RunningDeer (12th May 2012)

16. Link to Post #1109
    Thanks

Yesterday evening I participated in the Mt. Shasta “ring of fire” world wide group meditation...this is the first time I have ever worked in or with any kind of group.
    At 9:15 pm EDT I went into meditation & visualization of my intentions, grounded my fears the Inelia way and slipped into a trance state by 9:30.

My assumptions, perception and belief system:
    1. Thought Directs Matter
    2. Where The Focus Goes, Energy Follows
    3. I am an Eternal Soul,an Attachment To The Mind and One With The Source
    4. My Consciousness Is The Mind of The Soul in this particular Now on the ribbon of time.
    5. My Belief is in My Sprit Guide, Christ, whom accompanies me with my “gifts” (processed fears, intentions) to lay on the Alter of The Father/ Source...my GIFTS are NOT PETITIONS, they are INTENTIONS OF WHAT I WANT TO MANIFEST.

The trance:
    I was in a building with different floors where there were problems to be fixed. I was like a god, toolkit and screwdriver going around fixing things, dressed in a white Kung-Fu robe with a black or brown belt. After finishing on the higher floor I would take an elevator to a lower floor to fix things.
    When I finally worked my way to the ground floor I found a group of people dressed like me..I thought they were the “bad guys” who were out to stop me and I became fearful. I swapped my consciousness with group and saw myself as they saw me..and found that they were “good guys” surrounding me to help me with my task.
    Then I broke trance (I had to take a piss), I looked at the clock and it said something in the 10:40’s.... I was under more than an hour.

My conclusions:
    My higher self seems to “take over” because my psychotic 3-D ego has no idea and no clue WTF is going on. I let Christ handle all the technical stuff because my biochemical brain would vaporize if I completely connected with the Source Mind. This whole experience was fun. Otherwise I am always conscious of Walking In My Divinity.

Books I am reading: The Convoluted Universe (book 1) by Dolores Cannon and up to chapter 19, text, A Course in Miracles
    Two books to read ASAP: The Thomas Book and The Prayer of Silence both by Bruce Fraser MacDonald, PhD.

To all who read this, I send you Light, Love, health, tenacity and courage.
    Last edited by TOTHE; 22nd May 2012 at 03:59. Reason: ...Mind "of" to "and" One With The....& double word "this"

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TOTHE For This Post:

CeltMan (21st May 2012), Delight (21st May 2012), mab777 (28th May 2012)

18. Link to Post #1110
    Thanks

Proof that group meditation works.

Assumption and opinion:
    The Source heard our call, the Universe responded and we are One with the Source anyway. There was a space battle May 19-20 about 15 degrees above the Kuiper Belt.

I am assuming our sub consciousness/ over souls/ higher selves are involved and/or released to do these exercises with our permission as it is given with our intentions. Things seem to get busy when we go into a meditative dream state.

Link to my sources & I did post a comment on this forum as “Richard”.
    http://johnkettler.com/etseds-win-cr...ge-3/#comments

To all who read this, I send you Light, Love, health, tenacity and courage.
    Last edited by TOTHE; 27th May 2012 at 14:14. Reason: spacing & connective word

19. The Following User Says Thank You to TOTHE For This Post:

CeltMan (27th May 2012)

20. Link to Post #1111
    Thanks

Email from Inelia today:

I am copying the launch details for our first radio show below:

Ascension Juice Bar
    Launches on Wednesday, May 30 from 1 to 1:30 p.m. Pacific Daylight

Treat yourself to a smoothie for your soul at the Global Ascension Center Juice Bar radio show!

The Ascension Juice Bar is the newest nexus of the Global Ascension Center, where all are welcome to gather and play in the powerful energies that are now manifest. Ascension Juice Bar co-hostesses Kornelia and Marianne invite you to listen in to learn more about opportunities for conscious co-creation. Be prepared to expect the unexpected at the Ascension Juice Bar, where generous servings of ascension smoothies are blended for body, mind and spirit!

The Ascension Juice Bar radio program debuts Wednesday, May 30 from 1 to 1:30 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time, and will air at the same hour every other Wednesday. (To determine your local time so that you may share in the event, use the timezone converter at:
    www.timeanddate.com

This week Kornelia and Marianne will introduce the Juice Bar's first on-air guest, Inelia Benz – widely known for her selfless work to raise the vibration of the human collective. Inelia will share her insights of the process of awakening with Kornelia and Marianne, who will also bring listeners up to date on the latest news from the Global Ascension Center and the current state of our planetary consciousness.

Other Ascension Juice Bar treats will include a heart meditation, updates on your pledges and creations, fund raising progress, Global Ascension Center volunteer openings, previews of upcoming Juice Bar shows, and perhaps even an ascension joke and a smoothie recipe!

To join on our first episode of the joyous co-created space that is now manifest as a live radio show, click through to the broadcast at:
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/global-...st-inelia-benz

----------------------

Also this month, if you have not seen them yet, the first three episodes of "Close and Personal with Inelia Benz", where I discuss and share tools and experiences from growing up, relationships, parenting and more:
    http://www.ascension101.com/en/ascen...elia-benz.html

----------------------

Don't forget to spend time daydreaming, doing nothing and meditating every day. This helps us shift out of linear time, and activates some of our most powerful tools.

Hugs

Inelia

21. The Following User Says Thank You to TOTHE For This Post:

Anchor (30th May 2012)

22. Link to Post #1112
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 times in 436 posts

Angry Re: The Inelia thread

self deleted post
    Last edited by eileenrose; 7th June 2012 at 10:05.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

DeDukshyn (7th June 2012)

24. Link to Post #1113
    Thanks

I asked my friend to interview Inelia (last year). He finally got a hold of her.

Here is Inelia Benz's latest interview via podcast

from New Realities, Alan Steinfeld

http://www.newrealities.com/index.ph...n-of-our-times

Enjoy.

Breakdown of what is covered in this interview:

A brief introduction to Inelia's background
    At 7 minutes: Venus - solar eclipse
    At 8 minutes: June 20th solstice energies
    At 9 minutes: Practices to calm/centralize new incoming energies and explaination of why we need to do some practice to help us as we move out of linear time and space and help with our expansion into awareness.
    At 12 minutes: What happens at the End of this year? Answer from Gaia regarding this (General population will be given the time they need to shift into this new 'dimensional experience' while those on the fast track of ascension can use the time, by the end of this year, to move rapidly through frequency (dimensional time..my words) shifts).

60 minute interview

Other topics briefly touched on include; Processing our fears, seeing the root of our depression, the process of ascension - ie. what it looks like, What the future looks like, Will we keep our physical bodies answer, Why does she stay in California answer (California expands new concepts through-out the world), How long does she plan to stay there answer, Knowing when you hear truth - ie. the process of, etc.

More esoteric topics covered include: How she is a construct, a conduit and dissolves every second and has to adapt to human emotions/pain.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

scarletfire (7th June 2012), TOTHE (7th June 2012)

26. Link to Post #1114
    Thanks

E-Mail from Inelia:

For the past two weeks every time I sit down to meditate, daydream, doing, or not doing, a strong message comes through. The words are:

IT'S TIME

Just that.

I have sat with it, and followed the energy. I find a wealth of information when I do that. One of them is that the major conjunction and physical expression of the shift starts this June Solstice. The energetic shift occurred last summer (2011). If you are in any way sensitive, you will have felt time and vibration accelerating to incredible velocity the past month. It will continue to escalate, peaking during this June Solstice, and manifesting for the next two months at a physical level, and finally settling throughout the rest of the year.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This might manifest in our lives as a huge acceleration of personal awareness. Our experience of moving out of Linear Time. I also get that more and more "extra terrestrial" contact will happen both at a personal level as well as "media events" level. We are simply graduating as a species. But I have the sneaky suspicion that each person will get slightly different information that corresponds to their particular mission on the planet. So, tap into it and follow the energy of the message to Source.

What can we do to facilitate this transition in our own lives? Four things:

1) Meditate - spend at least 60 minutes per day in silent meditation. Ideally at once, but if not then spread it out during the day.

2) Daydream - again, at least 60 minutes per day daydreaming. This can be done while busy in other activities, make sure not to be using heavy machines at the time though!

3) Doing Nothing - This is a state of silent contemplation, just BEING for one hour. And it is the most important as we come up to the June Solstice. Do nothing, and Be for an hour.

4) Process your Fear: http://www.ascension101.com/en/ascen...-exercise.html - Key aspect of raising your personal, and our global, vibrational level and awareness.

Before you think this is too much time, remember that it takes at least 2 hours to watch a movie. However, if you manage a few minutes per day of each, that's better than not doing them at all

Following the Solstice, continue these exercises as much as you can, even if one per day, until next January.

As our Global Action, I will be facilitating a day long silent meditation on July 2nd from 9am to 6pm Pacific Standard Time at the ECETI Ranch with many other individuals who are traveling to join us in person. The intention is for hundreds of thousands of other individuals from around the world to join us in Silence that day. Ideally for the full day, but if you can only manage one hour then that's cool too!

Take the day off work, or book a hotel, hang out at a mountain or forest, or simply let your loved ones know that you are partaking in a global event of silence that day.

If you are a seasoned meditator, then spending the day meditating would be awesome. If not, simply staying silent will be fantastic. Of course we will be taking short breaks to eat, go to the bathroom and drink pure water

So, for your calendar: *** JULY 2ND 2012 SILENT MEDITATION VERY IMPORTANT ***

Thank you for your continuing energy and work to raise the vibrational level of the planet!

Hugs

Inelia Benz
    Last edited by TOTHE; 8th June 2012 at 02:40. Reason: fear processing link added

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TOTHE For This Post:

Anchor (9th June 2012), bridgetlilstar (22nd June 2012)

28. Link to Post #1115
    Thanks

So has anyone figured out what a construct is (or heard similar wording...just trying to relate...to Inelia)?

re:
    Quote More esoteric topics covered include: How she is a construct, a conduit and dissolves every second and has to adapt to human emotions/pain.

29. Link to Post #1116
    Thanks

Anyway, the extra thoughts I have today on what is a construct, is perhaps what Inelia mentions in her podcast, that she is a hologram. Well, everyone is a hologram, per quantum physics (we are disappearing and reappearing thousands of time a second....due to the nature of reality...I am sure someone can say it more wisely than me...just all I recall).

Anyway, I assume that is what she is referring to (myself). Just another word for holographic projection, ie. how reality works at the quantum level.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

TOTHE (12th June 2012)

31. Link to Post #1117
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by eileenrose (here)
    Anyway, the extra thoughts I have today on what is a construct, is perhaps what Inelia mentions in her podcast, that she is a hologram. Well, everyone is a hologram, per quantum physics (we are disappearing and reappearing thousands of time a second....due to the nature of reality...I am sure someone can say it more wisely than me...just all I recall).

Anyway, I assume that is what she is referring to (myself). Just another word for holographic projection, ie. how reality works at the quantum level.
    Did you not just answer your own question?

Quite well I thought too.

Thoughts are things. As you think it, so it is.

We have at our disposal infinite reserves of intelligence operating behind the scenes, and we use that to create a convincing scenario in which we puzzle things out.

The mechanics of that process are related to what you have said.

It is so convincing it is real.

No one but God can do that right?

LOL

So what does that make us - behind the scenes?

All is one.

I am never sure how useful it is actually knowing that at a theoretical level.

As an intellectual framework it helps me understand things enough that I dont feel the need to dwell on it overly much.

That lets me get on with the reason I/we all set up it all up like this in the first place.

All you know is that there is YOU, and everything that is not YOU.

Pulling off that separation in a scenario where all is one, is pretty mind-boggling, but the evidence is provided to you by your senses.

Until of course in meditation, you put that little idea away and expand beyond the self-imposed limitations.

I cant talk about what happens next, as I don't actually know myself - LOL

I'll race you...

I'm getting behind on my meditation practice. Not to self. Meditate more!

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

angelahedgehog (26th October 2012), eileenrose (12th June 2012), TOTHE (12th June 2012)

33. Link to Post #1118
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    Quote Posted by eileenrose (here)

Did you not just answer your own question?

Quite well I thought too.

Thoughts are things. As you think it, so it is.

We have at our disposal infinite reserves of intelligence operating behind the scenes, and we use that to create a convincing scenario in which we puzzle things out.

The mechanics of that process are related to what you have said.

It is so convincing it is real.

No one but God can do that right?

LOL

So what does that make us - behind the scenes?

All is one.

I am never sure how useful it is actually knowing that at a theoretical level.

As an intellectual framework it helps me understand things enough that I dont feel the need to dwell on it overly much.

That lets me get on with the reason I/we all set up it all up like this in the first place.

All you know is that there is YOU, and everything that is not YOU.

Pulling off that separation in a scenario where all is one, is pretty mind-boggling, but the evidence is provided to you by your senses.

Until of course in meditation, you put that little idea away and expand beyond the self-imposed limitations.

I cant talk about what happens next, as I don't actually know myself - LOL

I'll race you...

I'm getting behind on my meditation practice. Not to self. Meditate more!
    Yes, I did answer my own question. I printed it to see if other's saw the same thing. It also lead me to believe that she is citing from alternative quantum physics research (someone else writes this way.....mmm, the name will come to me)

Still wonder who is she siting for her Ascension research/shares.

I just say there is nothing new under the sun...that is all.

I can always show where I got my research from. I am just waiting for her to let's us know where she got hers. As I still don't agree with some of it.

---
    Just an update:
    I am still looking into what is a construct. In one way, we are all constructs....patterns that have re-emerge from the ether.
    Last edited by eileenrose; 15th June 2012 at 01:22.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

TOTHE (12th June 2012)

35. Link to Post #1119
    United States Avalon Member Anastasia's Avatar
    Thanks

I am so grateful to Inellia and Bill:

All of the pieces of the puzzle have come together for me these past 24 hours. Now. Now.
    Inella says in her initial interview with Bill to (paraphrase) create my own timeline.

I trust Inellia's energy. I feel safe.

I feel her.

I trust this.

I am willing to follow this lead and continue to create my own magnificent reality. My "IAM" and me.

Thank you Thank you from the bottom of my human heart.

Everything is new.

The light of life eternal, right here and right now is felt cellularly.

There is no denying this is true.

I am responsible for the creation of my world.

I am on a journey Now. Wow!

Joyful...

My wounding is centered around safety.

My healership is to be safe and to create a safe place for all who enter sphere of activity.

I feel very safe now, I feel empowered now. I Know all is well.

And, may I say, his is not airy-fairy...this is solid, strong, courageous, and gentle.

Love, and great Respect,

Anastasia

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Post:

CdnSirian (8th October 2012), fractal being (7th October 2012), Shaman (23rd October 2012), TOTHE (7th October 2012)

37. Link to Post #1120
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anastasia (here)
    I am so grateful to Inellia and Bill:

All of the pieces of the puzzle have come together for me these past 24 hours. Now. Now.
    Inella says in her initial interview with Bill to (paraphrase) create my own timeline.

Welcome to the club. Inelia gave me a good jolt too while on this path that I began in earnest in October, 2000. You have rediscovered your first angelic sense which is awareness. Your soul consciousness is doing handsprings right now wondering what took you so long. Follow your intuition as you walk in your divinity, the symbols and expressions are very subtle at first and then pick up speed. It’s a lot of fun too.

Imagine consciousness as an quantum level vibration of energy expressed as an sine wave.
    Imagine a sine wave of the soul consciousness.
    Imagine a sine wave of of your body of consciousness. This is the energy aspect that has been created by and separated from soul since your birth here in the physical.
    Imagine the soul sine wave has been positioned over the body sine wave since your present reincarnation until today.
    Imagine that today the two sine waves meet for the first time since birth. The first crossover meet or node is awareness. The soul and body of consciousness merge.

Yeshua Ben Joseph had the symbol of the fish as the sign one’s awakening. Now how did he know quantum physics and sine waves?

To Anastasia and all who read this I send you Light, Love, health, tenacity and courage.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TOTHE For This Post:

Anastasia (10th October 2012), Shaman (23rd October 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 58 FirstFirst 1 6 46 56 58 LastLast