+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst 1 7 47 57 58 LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1148

Thread: The Inelia thread

1. Link to Post #1121
    Thanks

Default Re: The Inelia thread

What's the story with this Woodward Report that has been released, do you know why they'd release such a document ?

2. Link to Post #1122
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by felixq78 (here)
    What's the story with this Woodward Report that has been released, do you know why they'd release such a document ?
    Inelia knew him as a child...

he was tossed out of the Catholic Church and tortured to death by commi hunters...

a story that needed to be told...

many things are coming out now that most involved have passed...

Romney Bush connection...

so why is the Romney's Mormon compound at war with drug lords in Mexico, sounds like they should be old buddies...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 16th October 2012 at 07:02.

3. Link to Post #1123
    United States Avalon Member TOTHE's Avatar
    Thanks

Excerpt from the White Sands Report of 1954 that I found useful for this thread.

The report is embedded in a 750mb PDF Zip file from this E-Book link by Bill Ryan:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ht=#post527017

Three Branches of Science
    "There are three types or branches of science which are necessary for the proper development of mankind: the Spiritual Science, the Social Science and the Physical or Material Science. The spiritual and social sciences must come first. There can be no development of the material science unless there first exists a foundation of the spiritual and social sciences. You can prove this to yourself by considering the difference between man and the animals. The animal has no spiritual or social science and consequently has never developed a material science. A few of your insects such as the ant and the bee have developed a rudimentary form of social science to the extent that they are able to live together in large numbers, work together for their mutual welfare, and have a form of discipline which is common to all. As a result of this they also have developed a very limited material science, in that they do erect structures, and store food against a future time of need. The fact, however, that they have no spiritual science has proven an absolute bar to further development with the result that they have not advanced a single: step in thousands of years.

"Mankind, on the other hand, has, from the very beginning of his development, sensed the fact that there is a supreme power and intelligence which pervades and controls all nature. Man's attitude toward this power has varied from fear and resentment, to reverence and love, but always he has had the desire to learn more of the nature of this power. Thus the spiritual science had its beginning in the very dawn of human intelligence. With the realization that man could improve the conditions of his life only by co-operation, came the first tribal gatherings which were the beginning of the social science.

"From the foundation provided by these two sciences the superstructure of the material science began to emerge, and here begins the problem. The development of the material science, being constantly stimulated by the ever increasing needs and desires of the body, progresses normally according to the square of time. This too, you can prove to yourself if you consider the inventions and material developments which have taken place within the last thirty of your years, compare them with the development of the previous one hundred years and then compare that in turn, with the previous one thousand years. You will see at once that the development of the material science takes place at a rate which is constantly accelerating. The spiritual and social sciences on the other hand, progress normally; only directly with time, and even this rate of progress is not always maintained.

"You now have the problem of a huge and massive structure, growing at an ever increasing rate, standing upon, and supported only by a foundation which is growing at a much smaller rate. It is obvious that unless some means are found to stimulate greatly the growth of the foundation, a time will inevitably come when the structure will collapse upon that foundation, bringing ruin and destruction to both. This has occurred before upon your earth, and your civilization has now entered the stage where it is likely to occur again.

"Your race is now in constant danger of total destruction by an agency which it has itself produced. Why should a people be menaced by their own creations? Simply because they have not progressed far enough in the spiritual and social sciences to enable them to determine the uses to which their creations shall be put.

"Most of the thinkers of your race are well aware of the danger inherent in the use of nuclear weapons, but there is another aspect of the problem which is not generally recognized. That is the fact that unless unity is achieved between your nations, the very existence of such weapons will eventually bring about the downfall of your civilization, even though they are never used. The truth of this fact can he understood by anyone who will think a little. Civilizations are built and maintained by men of vision, who think and work for the future. What man will be willing to dedicate his life and his work to the benefit of generations yet unborn, when the foreseeable: future does not extend beyond the next twenty-four hours?

"Already many articles have appeared in your newspapers and magazines, commenting upon the rapid rise of what they describe as juvenile delinquency. Some writers place the blame upon the parents, some upon the schools, others blame the church or the state. Actually none of these agencies are especially at fault. The condition is due principally to the fact that youth is particularly sensitive to a condition of insecurity, (any of your psychologists will verify this) and never in the history of your race has the future been less secure.

"It has been publicly stated by one of your highest government officials, that the political and military tension between your government and the government of Russia may continue at its present level for the next forty years. This would mean that two more generations of your people would be born and reared under the constant threat of imminent annihilation. No civilization which the universe has yet produced could endure under these conditions."

"I think I understand the problem now," I said. "But what about the solution? There are many people who sense the hazard of our present position, but their advice varies. Some say that we should halt the development of the material science, stop working with advanced conceptions of any sort, and prohibit the study of nuclear physics. Others go even further and say that we should destroy the material science entirely and `go back to nature,' living as the animals do."

"If you were in the, process of erecting a large new building," Alan replied. "and you suddenly discovered that, because of a miscalculation, the foundation was not going to be strong enough to support the structure, would you at once begin to tear it down? Hardly! You would instead, if you were at all intelligent, begin at once to seek the means to enlarge and strengthen the foundation.

"The progress of the material science cannot successfully be halted. Either it will go forward, or it will go back. If it goes back, it will collapse because of the fact that the principal supporting members will be the first to weaken under a program of retrogression. There is nothing that is intrinsically wrong with your material science. It will progress and expand to horizons as yet undreamed of, if only your people will provide a foundation capable of supporting it."

"And if they do not?" I asked. "Then your civilization will go down," Alan replied slowly. "It will destroy itself in a holocaust which will leave few survivors. Those few who do survive will have neither the ability nor the desire to rebuild their science. In a few generations their descendants will have returned almost to the level of the animal. Then the process of evolution will begin again. In fifteen or twenty thousand years another civilization will emerge. It will face the same problems and have the same opportunity for their solution. If it fails, it will in turn go down. This is an immutable law of the universe, but one which operates according to the free choice of the race. Your race and your culture are not doomed to extinction, they may continue upon their upward course until they have left this danger behind them forever. The choice is yours."

To all who read this, I send you light, Love, health, tenacity and courage.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TOTHE For This Post:

Caren (28th October 2012), donk (8th March 2013), Michelle Marie (22nd October 2012)

5. Link to Post #1124
    United States Avalon Member Heather2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,834 times in 333 posts

Enjoying Mel's interview with Inelia here: http://www.veritasradio.com/guests/2...0928-ibenz.php

For me, good stuff starts about 30 or 40 minutes in. Yes, the sun's energy activates our DNA, and the sun is connected to our home star if we're not originally from here.

As always, take what resonates and leave the rest.

Love,
    Heather
    As we free ourselves, we free others.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Heather2017 For This Post:

Camilo (28th May 2013), Caren (28th October 2012), donk (8th March 2013), Jean-Marie (23rd November 2012), Kiforall (29th November 2012), modwiz (15th November 2012)

7. Link to Post #1125
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 times in 1,185 posts

Smile Re: The Inelia thread

Very moving and authentic, video that I tabled in my first article on the new moon / solar eclipse and Festival of light / Diwali to wish the new year in India
    I discovered Inelia by chance and I was dazzled for his aura.
    I got on this article almost ' a matter of time) 500 links via facebook. My joy is great on this success to get the most beautiful message planet with Inelia
    http://lunesoleil23.wordpress.com/20...ce-planetaire/

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Anchor (16th November 2012), Camilo (28th May 2013), Cristian (15th November 2012), Heather2017 (16th November 2012), Isserley (15th November 2012)

9. Link to Post #1126
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,360 times in 440 posts

This is like..i dont know. I've seen posts about Inelia, that she is evil, she has an agenda ,and how she plans to get rich from her work.

But every time I look at her i get nothing but love and compassion.

I want to debunk Inelia, to show how fake she is... the only problem is I love her and everything she says.

I always said to myself...hell, I will never ask money for sharing information like Inelia and others are doing. So I said to myself... there must be something wrong here. Where is the deception? Let's find it.

But every time I see a video with her I just melt away. I'm back home as a child, on Christmas morning...

So yeah, if she's fake and evil I really , really didn't understand much of how this reality works.

10. Link to Post #1127
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by Chris82 (here)
    This is like..i dont know. I've seen posts about Inelia, that she is evil, she has an agenda ,and how she plans to get rich from her work.

But every time I look at her i get nothing but love and compassion.

I want to debunk Inelia, to show how fake she is... the only problem is I love her and everything she says.

I always said to myself...hell, I will never ask money for sharing information like Inelia and others are doing. So I said to myself... there must be something wrong here. Where is the deception? Let's find it.

But every time I see a video with her I just melt away. I'm back home as a child, on Christmas morning...

So yeah, if she's fake and evil I really , really didn't understand much of how this reality works.
    She is not perfect, who is? She has a lot to offer to many people. She is not evil. She is not trying hurt anybody and is helping many find a better way than they had before exposure to her. The world is better off for her doing what she is doing.
    Last edited by modwiz; 15th November 2012 at 17:57.

11. Link to Post #1128
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,524 times in 1,560 posts

Inelia is a wonderful person doing good works in this world. People suggesting otherwise maybe should be looking to their own modus operandi.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Anchor (16th November 2012), Camilo (9th March 2013), CdnSirian (16th November 2012), DeDukshyn (17th November 2012), Fred Steeves (17th November 2012), Kiforall (29th November 2012), Lunesoleil (15th November 2012)

13. Link to Post #1129
    Ilie Pandia

A true master always works towards making you see the master within You.

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Anchor (16th November 2012), bridgetlilstar (25th January 2013), Camilo (9th March 2013), Carmen (15th November 2012), CdnSirian (16th November 2012), DeDukshyn (17th November 2012), Fred Steeves (17th November 2012), greybeard (15th November 2012), Heather2017 (16th November 2012), Isserley (15th November 2012), Jean-Marie (23rd November 2012), Kiforall (29th November 2012), Lunesoleil (15th November 2012), risveglio (10th January 2013), spiritwind (9th January 2013), Wind (15th November 2012)

15. Link to Post #1130
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Smile Re: The Inelia thread

Quote Posted by Chris82 (here)

You need to take this is the positive side and search the most noble energy. The human being is far from being perfect, then if we start to judge without knowing, generosity in a person, the gift of love, sharing, it will advance ever in life, to his own personal development.
    I take what is good in Inelia, the rest does not interest me. Good energy is a well so precious and so ephemeral that to maintain it each day in his heart
    Peace and love
    Last edited by Lunesoleil; 17th November 2012 at 12:31.

16. Link to Post #1131
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Inelia (here)
    This is something that happens to a lot of people. What happens basically is that the person becomes enlightened, and the light is so bright, they become blinded by it. Eventually, they realise that it is the divine light and that everyone on the planet has it. Then they might fall into thinking they are special because they have access to it and others don't.

And here is the key word: special. Also: important (the need to be important), the need to be special, the need to be a chosen one, the need to be validated, admired and loved.

When we move into new situations, or a new level of awareness, one thing we can do is ask ourselves, "does this make me feel special? important? the chosen one? recognised? validated? admired? loved?

And another thing we can do is to ask ourselves, "do I think I did that with my powers?" if the answer is "yes", then we are in trouble. It is a paradox really, but when we reach a certain level of awareness, we KNOW it's not "us" doing the magic. And don't take credit for it. Yes, we do have a part to play, we have had a learning journey on the planet to be able to handle these energies, we've put the time and work on getting informed, and trained our bodies. But, the wisdom and energy does come from the divine source. If we try to use our own, then it's ego, need, or ignorance. .

Thank you very much for your thoughts inspired

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Carmen (17th November 2012), DeDukshyn (17th November 2012), Kiforall (29th November 2012), TOTHE (17th November 2012)

18. Link to Post #1132
    Thanks

E-mail from our Leading Lady:

Quote Dear Richard

With the accelerating energies on the planet, and the huge resistance being put up by our shadow selves, the "powers that were", sometimes it is a little hard to reconnect with Gaia.

She has provided us with an amazing exercise I am linking here for you, which is uploaded on youtube. Feel free to share it with anyone you think might benefit from it.

Although it was channeled at a private event, I have asked for it to be made publicly available and here it is.

I would like to thank Kevin from the Global Ascension Center for providing the Channeled music during the exercise, and tech support for the event, you can find his work at soundmindbodyhealing.com; Larry Buzzell for sponsoring the event; Kornelia from the Global Ascension Center for organizing and working behinds the scenes; and the individuals who turned up on site and online. Without all these individuals we would not have received this planetary gift.

If you are wondering about the many orbs at the start of the video, it was a light-show provided by Gaia as a sunbeam passed through the camera location. Quite beautiful to behold.

Here is the video link:

http://youtu.be/eX5sdBXC2tc

This is Inelia Benz, and I am here to raise the vibrational level of the planet. Are you?
    Inelia's website
    http://ascension101.com/
    Last edited by TOTHE; 23rd November 2012 at 21:03. Reason: added website link

19. The Following User Says Thank You to TOTHE For This Post:

Jules (29th November 2012)

20. Link to Post #1133
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

I just moved three posts made earlier today on this thread regarding teleportation to the thread Natural Teleportation
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

risveglio (10th January 2013)

22. Link to Post #1134
    Thanks

there was something more to her than just listening to her words. she spoke beautifully as if a poet but at the same time her auric energy made it through to me. very spell-binding. this is the first time i have heard of her but i will search for more.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JohnEAngel For This Post:

Heather2017 (29th November 2012), Jules (29th November 2012)

24. Link to Post #1135
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

25. Link to Post #1136
    Thanks

E-Mail from Inelia Benz

Dear Richard,

I received this letter from my brother Alex this morning. It is very personal, and at the same time, very relevant to us all. It is a real life example of how we stop creating Light/Dark Duality and move to creating a Light/Love duality.

He said I could share it with you, even though he doesn't know how the story ends.

After reading it, have a look at your own field, your own self, and see if you too are holding onto your Dark Side.

"A Personal Story"
    "As with you when I was little, I would have conversations in my head with this person that would sometimes tell me things. I never saw this person and suspected that it was really me.

When little, sometimes I would have long conversations with him because the world was a weird and not a very pleasant place to be, and I had big doubts about being here... on not.

Once, when I was about 7 or 8, I seriously considered suicide. But talking with this voice about the pros and cons of suicide, we came to the conclusion that even though life seemed like a very unpleasant place, with short burst of niceness ever so often, which my younger logical self thought it was not worth living, it was only so if you looked at it from the perspective that in a shortish amount of time everyone dear to me would get over it, and that the planet was full of life anyway.

So one less life would not make much of a difference really. But if you looked at the bigger picture, where our planet was a very lonely island of life in a huge big universe, a universe so big and with so little intelligent life, then my life was worth a lot. So for the sake of the universe I continued living. (this being a side effect of reading about astronomy from a very young age).

The conversations carried on for years and when I was a teenager in Argentina I was sure I was simply talking to myself. The weird thing was that a lot of the time "myself" knew things which I didn't and after some weeks or months turned out to be true.

During one of these conversations me and "myself" came to the conclusion that we where living in a pretty much rough and violent world, which of course we did at the time, and that the energy we used should be one that should be able to handle everything we faced. I used to be into martial arts so I liked to read about it. Through this, I had discovered the concept of Ying and Yang. So with "myself" we decided it was a cool thing to be a "balanced" person. This meant that from then on we had to walk the fine line of keeping in balance our bad (dark) side and our good (light) side. I have to say this worked quite well for a very long time.

About 15 years ago I started doing Tai-Chi, then moved over to Tai-Chi with Zen meditation, and about 11 years ago I started spiritual meditation. It was during these sessions that I discovered there was something different about me.

During group meditations people would describe meeting beings of light. They described them as guarding angels, higher self's, etc. In my case I describe them as higher self's and sometimes I had three and sometimes four but the strange thing was that one of them was always from the dark side. A situation no one else seemed to have. After realizing that this being was always with me, I reached for it and saw that it represented violence, aggressiveness, selfishness, etc, etc. but that to me it was a very friendly and loving being. It was there because I called it, so that I could be a balanced person.

Now we come to the end of out time according to the Mayans. I only mention that because around the middle of December 2012 I was going through some very hard times. I had closed my software business and there was no clear professional path in front of me. This carried a lot of financial uncertainty and I was very stress out about it.

This whole situation started in September and during my meditations I constantly asked for guidance and help. Then in December, during a meditation, I was upset that no help came to me and as I saw my higher selves and guides at an equal level to myself I told them off for not doing their part.

The answer I received was that they could not help as long as I had a hold of the dark side. I thought about this answer for a few days and I realized that I had to let go of my old friend the Dark higher self. So one day I meditated and connected with him to do just that. First I asked him what he sought about my releasing him, and he told me that he didn't think it was a good idea, considering the times we are living in, but that it was up to me. So I told him that, because of exactly that reason, that I had to become a being of light as it's during dark time that light is needed and I asked him to go and he left.

I have to say that it felt just like when a dear old friend leaves and we know that we won't see him for along time. Even now I feel an emptiness where that side of "me" used to be and I do miss my old friend but I knew that the path was the right one as when he left I recognized in myself a person I hadn't see since I was very young.

As for the last few months I can now do lighting fast meditations anywhere, I decided to meditate while having my afternoon cigarette and straight away my four other higher selves appeared and we all connected to Gaia and the stars. Which is something I do in most meditations.

This time though when I was visualizing my life energy connected to the planet via a stream of energy to the starts, this four beings of light that most definitely where not my higher selves, came down this stream of energy from the starts and surrounded me. They felt more experienced, more "real" or more external to me than my higher selves who by the way where very interested in the whole process. Well these beings surrounded me and told me that they where here to help and protect me. That I should trust in me and in life and that they would make sure everything was OK. And I did.

Right now they are still with me and little by little, day by day it feels like they are becoming a part of me. They don't talk much but I can feel their presence all the time. Also and just as they said things are getting better in many forms. Unexpected help from family and friends and at work lots of "lucky" situations and moments are happening. Now when I meditate the words "I am light" pops up all the time. And during one of the group meditations we did during winter solstice when I connected to Gaia and the stars, which usually is a little stream of energy flowing, a huge unstoppable torrent of energy burst through me from Gaia to the stars and then back from the stars to Gaia. This also happened a second time during another meditation but this time I wasn't so surprised. Not sure what it means though, but I'm not looking for explanations. It's simply the way it should be.

Un abarzo,

Alex."

---------

I would like to thank my brother for sharing his story with all of us.

Hugs

Inelia Benz

www.ascension101.com.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TOTHE For This Post:

Beautifully Curious (9th January 2013), Hazel (10th March 2013), Ulyse30 (24th June 2014)

27. Link to Post #1137
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Can't wait xox

28. Link to Post #1138
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

This has just been published by Lilou Mace:

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

binemaya (8th March 2013), bridgetlilstar (12th March 2013), fourty-two (9th March 2013), Fred Steeves (8th March 2013), Hazel (9th March 2013), Limor Wolf (8th March 2013), RunningDeer (8th March 2013), william r sanford72 (9th March 2013), Wind (9th March 2013)

30. Link to Post #1139
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Yep, AAmericans have known about the Republican Party since Kennedy. Their connections to those who wanted to turn Cuba to offshore sex slave trade. "The HELP" in any country gets the scoop before anyone else. Back in the 60's and Early 70's these phychopaths really tried to put together a "Dr. Strangelove" creation of oppression. They are paranoid at the slightest hint of someone putting all this together. Guess it's out there now, and perhaps, now that it's happening to a rural hunting ground near you, maybe just maybe, they'll stop pointing their intent on the President in there now, and stop shooting cockeyed in the blame, prosecuted by those they harmed for their own war profit and drug smuggling in jets paid by the tax payers.

They have destroyed millions of families around the world.

Oh God, please take out the trash.

31. Link to Post #1140
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    Yep, AAmericans have known about the Republican Party since Kennedy. Their connections to those who wanted to turn Cuba to offshore sex slave trade. "The HELP" in any country gets the scoop before anyone else. Back in the 60's and Early 70's these phychopaths really tried to put together a "Dr. Strangelove" creation of oppression. They are paranoid at the slightest hint of someone putting all this together. Guess it's out there now, and perhaps, now that it's happening to a rural hunting ground near you, maybe just maybe, they'll stop pointing their intent on the President in there now,
    Hmmm Lifebringer, I must have missed the part where Inelia was warning about the evil Republican party's rural hunting grounds. But now that you've pieced this all together for us, simply relaying your findings to the Democratic National Committee, or even better the current sitting President, should bring a swift end to this travesty.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst 1 7 47 57 58 LastLast