Results 1,141 to 1,148 of 1148

Thread: The Inelia thread

1. Link to Post #1141
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,574 times in 692 posts

Default Re: The Inelia thread

http://ascension101.com/en/home/ascension-blog/66-

this is a reconnecting with Gaia's new Paradigm exercise on Inelias video blog.. very powerful I found.

Thank you Inelia

2. Link to Post #1142
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

On right now: http://attendthisevent.com/?eventid=40430280

Quote The Lemurian Connection with Inelia Benz

Inelia has been contacted repeatedly over the last few years with requests to communicate and collaborate with the Lemurians. In this call she shares the information she has regarding the Lemurians and how we can collaborate with them to help raise the consciousness level of the planet.

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

DeDukshyn (25th May 2013), fourty-two (25th May 2013), Orph (25th May 2013), RunningDeer (25th May 2013), seeker/reader (25th May 2013), SunSea (28th May 2013), Ulyse30 (24th June 2014), we-R-one (25th May 2013)

4. Link to Post #1143
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello, I've rediscovered Inelia recently a interview with Laura Eisenhower on Blogtalk radio (sorry, tried to post link but the site is bumping me off for some reason.) If you want to look for it, here is the link for the full program selection...many good interviews. http://www.awakeinthedreamradio.com/

Inelia is so light and easy to listen to, uplifting which I appreciate. I was looking over this thread, not much has been posted for quite awhile. I noticed a few posts commenting on how Inelia has been slandered and demonized which had me recalling a train of thought I had yesterday. Which was, if you hold something dear and it has great value to you, it needs protection in this world. If it doesn't fit in with some other persons belief system its going to be attacked, and viciously in many cases. So, this protection for me comes in the form of not sharing with others outright, what some of my path is about right now(and through my whole life really). It brought to mind how Native American spirituality and teachings have been kept hidden from outsiders for so long. Its the casting of ones pearls before those who cannot understand...(hesitate to say swine) where it will be destroyed if possible. This is the mind control of the herd no doubt. If you put yourself OUT into the world your going to be attacked...period! No matter what you have to share. And one needs to be prepared for that.

So, preparing to listen more to Inelia , so lovely.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SunSea For This Post:

4evrneo (8th July 2013), Camilo (28th May 2013), Orph (10th February 2014), william r sanford72 (13th July 2013)

6. Link to Post #1144
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Inelia just shared this on facebook:

Weather permitting, I will be doing my Wednesday 10th of July hour of joylightlove at Alexandra Park, Bath, England, at 11am. This is NOT a formal event, just me sitting at the park, you are welcome to come sit by and do your hour there too if you like http://alexandraparkbath.org/

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

4evrneo (8th July 2013), bel (12th July 2013), Mike (8th July 2013), Peace&Love (14th July 2013)

8. Link to Post #1145
    Thanks

Anyone else partaking in this experiment? Its a wonderful idea of Inelia's!! <3

http://experimentinconsciousness.net/forum/index.html

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bel For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th July 2013), DeDukshyn (12th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (15th July 2013)

10. Link to Post #1146
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Quote Posted by bel (here)
    Anyone else partaking in this experiment? Its a wonderful idea of Inelia's!! <3

http://experimentinconsciousness.net/forum/index.html
    Thanks for reminding me of this bel, I scanned the email from her, but didn't have time to properly check it out and I forgot about. This sounds like a very interesting project.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

bel (13th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (15th July 2013)

12. Link to Post #1147
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,970 times in 5,651 posts

The Latest Email I received from Inelia Benz In Her Newsletter:

I have been looking at the past few months of media released information with regard what is happening on the planet and I was surprised to find that major outlets are now being used to release information which was previously reported to be "tin hat looney bin conspiracy theory crackpot fantasies".

They way this information is being released is highly controlled and minimized by the medium it is being presented at, or the comments released with the information, as well as limited in the scope of the information. Or is being talked about as though it's going to happen in some future time. But it is seeping through.

A couple of months back, Al Gore spoke about chemtrails on a major network show here on this Youtube Video https://youtube.com/watch?v=it-41KggPxA, but referring them to some future crazy plan.

We also had some mainstreammedia covering the Citizens Hearing on Disclosure, but emphasizing how the participants had been paid a lot of money to sit through it.

The one I saw today, May 23rd 2013, is the harmful effects of fluoride in our water, reported by Fox News here http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/0...#ixzz2U2xgcZFH . A step in the right direction? Tiny step, but at least some of the information is being delivered to the sleeping masses. This is always good news to me. Plus it is an article I can send to all my conservative friends and relatives, as it was released in their media network.

My satisfaction comes from the fact that the message is now being given to the sleeping masses. it is still limited as they don't mention decreased IQ or the damage to the brain and pituitary gland, and that it disconnects us from our capacity to connect with our inner Source. But at least it is a step in the right direction.

I also did wonder about the cabal's ulterior motives. Not so much of the publication but the reversal of health concerns of fluoride by a governing body. The most negative view is that they want to add something even more debilitating, or perhaps DNA manipulative, that is incompatible with fluoride, to our water supply. And the most positive is that we are finally seeing a shift in the puppeteers that reflect the higher planetary vibration.

The same train of thought went through my mind when I went to the cinema to watch Iron Man III. If you haven't watched this movie yet, do so. Not because it's entertaining, and has a great sense of humor, but because in the movie (and on movies I and II also), they blatantly reveal the false flag creation process, the reason behind wars (commercial), and in Iron Man III the false creation of a terrorist to create and feed the "war on terror", naming the real false terrorists created by the cabal. Fascinating.

Yet, it is released in the format of a fantasy film, where nothing is real, it's all science-fiction.

I left the cinema in two minds, again so amused that the information had been blatantly released to the sleeping masses, and at the same time KNOWING that one of the major rules of this planet is to LET PEOPLE KNOW what is being done to them, and if they do not respond saying it is not acceptable, it is carried out, or continues to be carried out.

That's one of the reasons why my website and FB pages have not been taken down. The pages are completely vulnerable. One person clicking one button, can take both sites down in an instant. Yet my channel of information, and thousands of others out there, are not taken down. Why? Because we server the purpose of letting the masses know what is really going on.

The times when my sites have been taken down, are those when a certain flavor of information is released. But the sites are then fully restored a few hours later. What is that information? That YOU are the CREATOR OF THIS REALITY. That your consent and your not consenting, rules the world. FYI if you do not make a choice, that is considered a consent to what is happening or proposed.

What can we do?

If you are physically actively minded, write to the network and producers of these shows and films to give your positive reinforcement on their covering the truth, and at the same time encouraging them to cover more information. Send the information that is accurately, albeit minimally, covered in mainstream media to all of your sleeping relatives and friends.

If you are mystically minded, simply "look" at the mainstream media outlet energetic structure, and collective consent for its role in lowering our vibration. I do not consent to have the human collective's vibration lowered, and therefore my vibration lowered, through the mainstream media.

We humans are addicted to drama. If you think you are not, think about this for a minute, all futuristic movies that have made it to the box office have a really negative, cabal ruled planet Earth, where enslavement, disempowerment and little value to human life are rampant. Now imagine a movie that shows planet earth that is beautiful, clean, where everyone here is actively consciously and powerfully manifesting their perfect life on this Earth. Where there is no power over others. No dark motives. No threat and no fear. Any first reactions of thought? Don't censure yourself or make yourself "right" right away. What comes when looking at it honestly? Perhapns it is a thought of "it's not going to happen in my lifetime", or "it's boring", or "we need darkness in order to see the light", or "we can't do it". Take a look at any barriers to it happening. Both that future Earth, and the present day movie being created for us to see, and be excited about seeing it.

What possible plots in that world would inspire millions of people to pay to watch it in the cinema or buy the DVD? What plots would send you to the cinema to watch it?

Sit with it. Let's think of plots that would do just that, that don't require an opposing faction to try and destroy the Earth, or enslave humanity, or have a hidden evil reason that allows the planet to exist and are exciting and stimulating to watch.

joylightlove,

Inelia Benz

Al Gore Admits Chemtrails - On The Ellen Degeneret Show - Sorry For The Misspelling Of Her Name. My Bad
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th February 2018), greybeard (18th January 2014), Hervé (19th January 2014), Jean-Marie (18th January 2014), Navigator (7th February 2018), Wind (18th January 2014)

14. Link to Post #1148
    United States Avalon Member RedX's Avatar
    Thanks

bookmarking for a later "watch and read".

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RedX For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th February 2018), Navigator (7th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst 1 8 48 58