+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 58 FirstFirst 1 7 17 57 58 LastLast

Thread: The Inelia thread

1. Link to Post #121
    Inelia

Default Re: The Inelia thread

Quote Posted by David Topí (here)

HI Inelia,
    for those who seem to be ascending, moving to a higher state of awareness and vibration, and for those that, at a Higher Self level seem to be ending their 3D physical learning cycle, do you have any "knowledge" on how an hypothetical transition to a new higher density level would be? For instance, do you recall when you moved from being a 3D consciousness to a 4D one and how was it?

thanks!
    Excellent questions. As awareness grows, the higher (lower density, higher vibration) level is accessible, we can see this today as more and more people realise that this reality is becoming more pliable, like putty in their hands, and able to manifest and create items and situations very quickly and without much effort, into their lives. This is them entering the 4th dimension. As to recalling the transition, I am not really qualified to answer that question as my "reality" is that the entire time/space matrix creation is a holographic construct as unreal, or as real, as a thought. Including all the different dimensions within.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by manny (here)
    one more q please.
    was there any dark targets that you have targeted,that have you have worked with and surrendered the light ,and would they be willing to come forth and tell their story.
    thanks
    That would be very cool indeed. I second that request

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th May 2018), Calz (28th April 2011), David Topí (28th April 2011), Dawn (26th September 2011), Hervé (28th April 2011), Lifesong (28th April 2011), Lunesoleil (15th November 2012), manny (28th April 2011), MMA_Fan (28th April 2011), Neal (28th April 2011), nearing (30th April 2011), seko (23rd May 2011), StephenW11UK (19th June 2011), Yoda (28th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,364 times in 335 posts

Last edited by gigha; 28th April 2011 at 08:33. Reason: to remove the nugett commente

4. Link to Post #123
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Inelia (here)
    Quote Posted by David Topí (here)

HI Inelia,
    for those who seem to be ascending, moving to a higher state of awareness and vibration, and for those that, at a Higher Self level seem to be ending their 3D physical learning cycle, do you have any "knowledge" on how an hypothetical transition to a new higher density level would be? For instance, do you recall when you moved from being a 3D consciousness to a 4D one and how was it?

thanks!
    Excellent questions. As awareness grows, the higher (lower density, higher vibration) level is accessible, we can see this today as more and more people realise that this reality is becoming more pliable, like putty in their hands, and able to manifest and create items and situations very quickly and without much effort, into their lives. This is them entering the 4th dimension. As to recalling the transition, I am not really qualified to answer that question as my "reality" is that the entire time/space matrix creation is a holographic construct as unreal, or as real, as a thought. Including all the different dimensions within.[COLOR="red"]
    Thanks, I understand, your whole being seem to be part of a much larger state of awareness that simply being part of one dimension ( I call them densities, somehow, and due to some experience with "parallel" dimensions, I try to make a different between parallel "realities" and different levels of vibrational existence). I understand that we as Higher Selves, do indeed "exist" in several densities (or at least we "sit" in a higher plane and then we project a part of us into a physical body into a lower level), but we are still, in general, even at HS level, 3D beings trying to move into higher 4D or whatever it comes later level of existence.
    It is tricky sometimes to grasp what lies beyond us, I have been told so many times that we do not need to worry, that all this is just indeed an illusion and that all the "bad" guys you fight, at HS level, at the very best friends of our own HS, just playing different good/bad roles in this matrix, just for the "fun" and just for experience and grow. I believe this applies to all 3D HS incarnating here, maybe not to negative polarity beings from higher densities, but not sure if you can comment anymore on that.
    thanks!
    cheers,

David

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David Topí For This Post:

Lunesoleil (15th November 2012), Nate (29th April 2011)

6. Link to Post #124
    Wales Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MMA_Fan (here)
    Hi Inelia,

What can you tell us about 2012? Is there going to be a shift? It always seemed a little too soon for me, perhaps something with an element of truth that got spun out of proportions.

Can you please elaborate on what will happen around this time and what sort of changes we can expect?

Cheers,
    Jim
    The "shift" began in the 50s, through the 60s, was hijacked in the 70's and 80s, and took off again in 2004 or thereabouts. We are accelerating, a huge global awakening is the result of it, and the changes will be in direct relation to the level of awareness of the entire human collective. When I have looked at the "natural" disasters that have happened in the past couple of years, I feel they were enhanced by artificial means. Why? Because tptb want to create an Armageddon type scenario for their own purposes. Keep the collective in a "fear" vibration, and they minimize how much the collective wakes up en mass.
    Thanks for replying

I wonder if the 'hijacking' in the 80's was behind all the terrible haircuts and shoulder pads? lol

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MMA_Fan For This Post:

Artemesia (19th May 2011), Lettherebelight (28th April 2011), seko (23rd May 2011), Teakai (28th April 2011)

8. Link to Post #125
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Quote Posted by Aurelius (here)

for me it is simple. we need to start to play this game properly. we don't have infinite time to get it right. having a strategy is key.

you raise an excellent philosophical question .. ie. why does a soul incarnate when they see the path ahead. it would be good to get Inelia's take on this, since she has full recollection. it may be as simple as .. we often do things based on the end result (overlooking the actual journey) ... and things look different from an etheric perspective .. ie. time doesn't exist the way it does for us (our history is the snap of a finger) and everything is an illusion (holographic universe)
    Well actually, we DO have infinite time to get this right - we can come back again and again and again until we get it right. But the point is we are getting this right NOW, we wouldn't be here if we weren't.

My understanding of the question is that we incarnate here precisely BECAUSE we see the path ahead. We're here for the ride, among other things. We want to experience the adventure that this blue orb of ours is currently going through. It sometimes amazes me that we are currently going through precisely the time period that I used to talk about within the new-age group that I belonged to in the late nineties.... And if you think things are interesting now, you ain't seen nothing yet! This is just the warm-up (but I believe things are going to really heat up soon!)...

9. Link to Post #126
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jcocks (here)
    Quote Posted by Aurelius (here)

for me it is simple. we need to start to play this game properly. we don't have infinite time to get it right. having a strategy is key.

you raise an excellent philosophical question .. ie. why does a soul incarnate when they see the path ahead. it would be good to get Inelia's take on this, since she has full recollection. it may be as simple as .. we often do things based on the end result (overlooking the actual journey) ... and things look different from an etheric perspective .. ie. time doesn't exist the way it does for us (our history is the snap of a finger) and everything is an illusion (holographic universe)
    Well actually, we DO have infinite time to get this right - we can come back again and again and again until we get it right. But the point is we are getting this right NOW, we wouldn't be here if we weren't.

My understanding of the question is that we incarnate here precisely BECAUSE we see the path ahead. We're here for the ride, among other things. We want to experience the adventure that this blue orb of ours is currently going through. It sometimes amazes me that we are currently going through precisely the time period that I used to talk about within the new-age group that I belonged to in the late nineties.... And if you think things are interesting now, you ain't seen nothing yet! This is just the warm-up (but I believe things are going to really heat up soon!)...
    The way I see it is that we incarnate here on Earth because it is the most challenging school and place to evolve and learn. Otherwise, our HS would be still incarnating in alien bodies (reptilians, sirians, whatever). And the funny part is that we have been before on those "alien" places incarnating, just for the experience, but it was too "easy", so in order to "grow faster" (time as an illusion, I know) we came here.
    Earth is the perfect school, it was designed this way, it was probably high jacked a bit and made more complicated that it was supposed to be I guess, but none the less, when we entered this 3D game and choose Earth as the game board, we knew what we were doing. In fact, we still know what we are doing, we simply do not "ask" enough to our HS to get that info while incarnated in body :-)
    cheers,

David

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to David Topí For This Post:

Lunesoleil (15th November 2012), Nate (29th April 2011), Teakai (28th April 2011), Yoda (28th April 2011)

11. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

Continuing a bit on the food subject.

I have never understood how just meat or animal products are a bad thing. Don't plants have the ability to feel pain too?

I remember reading a story about an Indian female mystic/saint. One day she asked her pupil to pick up some leaves for the meal in the ashram. The pupil went to gather some leaves and when he returned the saint was angry because the pupil had picked too many leaves and thus hurt the plant unnecessarily.
    I remember this saint always blessing the food before eating. In fact it is a great privilege to get to eat food that she has blessed.

This whole thing with blessing the food seems to be also quite common in some native tribes. For example after killing the animal they express their gratitude and perhaps carry out some ritual for the soul of the animal to return to heaven or reincarnate.

To generalize this... what kind of objects can contain this kind of emotional "energy"? Does it apply to everything? For example is it possible put some negative energy on a coin? How about love on a computer? I'm really trying to ask a serious question here.

I remember a recent thread here somewhere where they were discussing about treating the negative emotions of elemental particles. I think the context was the Japanese nuclear plant disaster. It seemed too far out for me.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arpanet For This Post:

EsmaEverheart (28th April 2011), Lunesoleil (15th November 2012), nearing (30th April 2011), Snookie (11th October 2013)

13. Link to Post #128
    Inelia

Hi Inelia,

What can you tell us about 2012? Is there going to be a shift? It always seemed a little too soon for me, perhaps something with an element of truth that got spun out of proportions.

Can you please elaborate on what will happen around this time and what sort of changes we can expect?

Cheers,
    Jim
    The "shift" began in the 50s, through the 60s, was hijacked in the 70's and 80s, and took off again in 2004 or thereabouts. We are accelerating, a huge global awakening is the result of it, and the changes will be in direct relation to the level of awareness of the entire human collective. When I have looked at the "natural" disasters that have happened in the past couple of years, I feel they were enhanced by artificial means. Why? Because tptb want to create an Armageddon type scenario for their own purposes. Keep the collective in a "fear" vibration, and they minimize how much the collective wakes up en mass.
    Thanks for replying

I wonder if the 'hijacking' in the 80's was behind all the terrible haircuts and shoulder pads? lol
    Objective proof that the darkside took over that decade. lol so funny!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th May 2018), MMA_Fan (28th April 2011), nearing (30th April 2011), Yoda (28th April 2011)

15. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

Hi Inelia
    Over different times here there has been focus on certain individuals who have said to have abilities/knowledge/insights etc., that are so appealing for us the general populace interested in the unending quest for truth and self-development.
    Important things for me in the face of giving credence to what someone is saying is their complete transparency and my own intuition of them. I remember your interesting exchange with Atticus – when he asked you how you had come to Bill’s attention you said that he himself (Atticus) had told Bill to contact you. In the trailer for your interview you say that you were given the name Bill and Avalon and at that time it didn’t mean anything to you. Are you saying that you became a member of Avalon and then worked through Atticus ( to his unknowing I would imagine) to have him suggest to Bill to contact you? How did Atticus know you? Have you worked together in the past? Was he aware of your extra special abilities? Could you clarify this passage please?
    Could you also explain a little of the comment you made some time ago that Lucifer was no longer in the matrix? It is such a comfort to hear but if I’m not mistaken you talk of very real evil present in people- is this possible if indeed the personification of evil is no longer in our matrix?
    Thanks so much in advance
    Amer.
    Know Thyself

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Amer For This Post:

bennycog (29th April 2011), Lettherebelight (28th April 2011), Lunesoleil (15th November 2012), Mike (28th April 2011), MorningSong (30th April 2011), nearing (30th April 2011), sandy (29th April 2011), sheddie (28th April 2011), sunflower (1st May 2011), winnasboy (29th April 2011)

17. Link to Post #130
    Inelia

Quote Posted by arpanet (here)
    Continuing a bit on the food subject.

I have never understood how just meat or animal products are a bad thing. Don't plants have the ability to feel pain too?

I remember reading a story about an Indian female mystic/saint. One day she asked her pupil to pick up some leaves for the meal in the ashram. The pupil went to gather some leaves and when he returned the saint was angry because the pupil had picked too many leaves and thus hurt the plant unnecessarily.
    I remember this saint always blessing the food before eating. In fact it is a great privilege to get to eat food that she has blessed.

This whole thing with blessing the food seems to be also quite common in some native tribes. For example after killing the animal they express their gratitude and perhaps carry out some ritual for the soul of the animal to return to heaven or reincarnate.

To generalize this... what kind of objects can contain this kind of emotional "energy"? Does it apply to everything? For example is it possible put some negative energy on a coin? How about love on a computer? I'm really trying to ask a serious question here.

I remember a recent thread here somewhere where they were discussing about treating the negative emotions of elemental particles. I think the context was the Japanese nuclear plant disaster. It seemed too far out for me.
    Yes, plants also feel their own destruction. Some fruits are produced specifically to be eaten by animals, so they can carry the seeds far and wide. But plants do respond to gratitude and asking for permission, just like animals.

As to putting love vibration into objects, that works too. I was recently at a friend's house who is the most talented intuitive Feng Shui consultant I know, and the entire house buzzed with positive energy, the food her husband prepared was so high vibrational that when I eat it I could feel the lightforce and good vibes entering my body... it was quite an experience.

An intuitive person touched my car once and pulled back shouting "oh my god, it's alive!"
    This same car refused to start one day, we tried "jumping" it for about an hour, then, as soon as I decided I was not traveling (I had a long drive scheduled), it just started. As I was climbing out, someone pointed out to me that one of the back wheels had about half the air as the rest. Something I would not have noticed myself.

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Anchor (28th April 2011), arpanet (28th April 2011), blufire (28th April 2011), Calz (28th April 2011), David Topí (28th April 2011), Dawn (26th September 2011), dmarie (29th April 2011), DoubleHelix (29th April 2011), Hervé (28th April 2011), Highwhistler (30th April 2011), hohoemi (28th April 2011), Lunesoleil (15th November 2012), MMA_Fan (28th April 2011), seko (23rd May 2011), Spirithorse (28th April 2011), Yoda (28th April 2011)

19. Link to Post #131
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    As spiritual beings, most of us are heavily affected by our bodies - more so than most of us realize.

The body has its own intelligence, its own problems, its own concerns, its own sense of purpose, and its own [very long] history - both as itself a reincarnating 'body intelligence' (an intelligent spiritual component) and also through the DNA, which is a deeper program that contains elements of all the genetic line going back a very long way. (Important to note: these two factors are different and separate, though they can sometimes be connected.)

What we eat (and other things that happen to the body - like radiation, illness, psychic attacks, and physical incidents) all affect us as big beings.

All bodies (and body intelligences) are different - as different as people are. They have personalities, quirks, preferences, strengths, weaknesses, sensitivities, and vulnerabilities.

Some food that the bodies eat can affect the body in various ways. Like poison, toxins, allergens, and poor quality food.

One aspect of poor quality food is food that contains a residue (like a kind of spiritual echo, or accompanying shadow) of suffering. That is the case with many animal products.

This can be minimized by 'blessing' (healing) the food before it is eaten. One does not necessarily have to abstain.

A good prayer before eating a meat meal is similar to that of Dr Masaru Emoto's prayer for polluted water (the principle is very similar indeed):

I am sorry to have made you suffer. Please forgive me. I thank you. I love you.

This works for all animal products. It's not a ritual, of course. One has to mean it sincerely.

The physical components of meat can be valuable for the body in physical terms - like repairing a car with components made of high quality steel. But the spiritual component of meat can be upsetting to the body intelligence.

Regard this as a sort of cannibalism: the body is really an animal (but the kind of animal that a highly sophisticated spiritual being can 'drive' - like 'driving an Avatar', as in James Cameron's wonderful movie). And here it is eating another animal that has suffered - forced to do so by its 'driver' (i.e. you or me).

Some bodies will not mind this at all. Others may be highly sensitive.

In my opinion, eating meat is not connected at all with 'ascension' (which Inelia uses as an encompassing term for I call the wholesale raising of consciousness) - unless it interferes with the body's operation and 'body's mental health', which in turn affects you or me as the 'driver'.

And it can affect the driver, in this way, as surely as if you had food poisoning. One can't easily 'ascend' (or readily expand one's consciousness) if one is very sick, either.
    Dear Bill,
    Great job on providing a concise and very clear explanation to a quite complicated and complex topic.
    One thing I might add is that the joy, love and 'state of mind" of the cook can have a strong impact as well. Compare a home cooked meal or one from a small family run restaurant to other options. In the right environment of gratitude and appreciation, some plants and/or animals are fulfuilled by providing sustanence to a "higher" life form.
    Much Love,
    T.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 28th April 2011 at 16:31. Reason: fix quote'ing

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tantauri For This Post:

jjl (28th April 2011), Meesh (28th April 2011), MMA_Fan (28th April 2011), Nate (29th April 2011), Phoenix1304 (12th October 2011), seko (23rd May 2011), sheddie (28th April 2011), Yoda (28th April 2011)

21. Link to Post #132
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Oops. Sorry, meant to clip the long quote from Bill, but then again it is worth a second (or third) read if you haven't already.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Tantauri For This Post:

DeDukshyn (28th April 2011)

23. Link to Post #133
    Inelia

Quote Posted by Amer (here)
    Hi Inelia
    Over different times here there has been focus on certain individuals who have said to have abilities/knowledge/insights etc., that are so appealing for us the general populace interested in the unending quest for truth and self-development.
    Important things for me in the face of giving credence to what someone is saying is their complete transparency and my own intuition of them. I remember your interesting exchange with Atticus – when he asked you how you had come to Bill’s attention you said that he himself (Atticus) had told Bill to contact you. In the trailer for your interview you say that you were given the name Bill and Avalon and at that time it didn’t mean anything to you. Are you saying that you became a member of Avalon and then worked through Atticus ( to his unknowing I would imagine) to have him suggest to Bill to contact you? How did Atticus know you? Have you worked together in the past? Was he aware of your extra special abilities? Could you clarify this passage please?
    Could you also explain a little of the comment you made some time ago that Lucifer was no longer in the matrix? It is such a comfort to hear but if I’m not mistaken you talk of very real evil present in people- is this possible if indeed the personification of evil is no longer in our matrix?
    Thanks so much in advance
    Amer.
    I was guided to join the forum and post something that Bill wouldn't miss. It was then up to him to contact me. I can only let people/beings know I'm there, and it is up to them to engage the rest of the way. Why Atticus told Bill to contact me... the divine works in mysterious ways sometimes. I cannot speak for Atticus, so cannot say what went through his mind. I have not met Atticus or worked with him in the past. From the conversation I had with him, and the exchanges we shared in the forum, I can stipulate that Atticus cannot see me or locate me at a psychic level. This is not uncommon.

As to Lucifer no longer in the matrix, there was a very specific dark being, who has been known as Lucifer, who was working through various people on the planet (and one Vatican person in particular). The entity did leave, some of the people are still around, and are still working for their "master", even though the "master" is no longer here. When a person has been infused with darkness for their entire lifetime or many lifetimes, it takes a while for their higher self to regain connection. But it is much easier when the entity who was feeding from and through them is gone.

If it was up to me, we would clear up all negative vibration from the planet in an instant. However, one of the rules of the game at this level is free will. We cannot enforce a transformation on another being unless they engaged in battle themselves (and had the intention of enforcing a transformation on the other party).

24. The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

777 (30th April 2011), 7eagle14 (30th April 2011), Amer (28th April 2011), Anchor (28th April 2011), arpanet (28th April 2011), Baby Steps (4th May 2018), Bea (2nd May 2011), bennycog (29th April 2011), Calz (28th April 2011), David Topí (28th April 2011), Dawn (26th September 2011), Donna O (28th April 2011), DoubleHelix (29th April 2011), EDONAZRA (15th May 2011), exponentialist (30th April 2011), fifi (28th April 2011), granny (29th April 2011), Hervé (28th April 2011), Highwhistler (30th April 2011), hohoemi (28th April 2011), Lunesoleil (15th November 2012), MMA_Fan (28th April 2011), MorningSong (30th April 2011), Mystique (29th April 2011), nearing (30th April 2011), Normalguy31 (29th April 2011), Redtailhawk (6th June 2011), Ron Mauer Sr (1st May 2011), Rosco1 (30th April 2011), Roseheart (28th April 2011), seko (23rd May 2011), shamanseeker (23rd September 2011), SHAPE (29th April 2011), Spirithorse (28th April 2011), sunflower (1st May 2011), ulli (28th April 2011), winnasboy (29th April 2011), Yoda (28th April 2011)

25. Link to Post #134
    France Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,430 times in 288 posts

Hi Ineila.

Had you not had any contact with Bill prior to joining Avalon.

When you say, you were guided to Avalon, to post something for Bill, so he would use his free will to pick up on it, who guided you?

A earth person or Spiritual being?
    Excuse my confusion.

Regards
    Ace

26. The Following User Says Thank You to ace For This Post:

Mike (28th April 2011)

27. Link to Post #135
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Hello again Inelia,

I have a hard time accepting the idea of multiple timelines, even when Bill tries to explain them.

Can you say what you know about timelines and perhaps say it in a way even I can get my head around?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Roseheart (28th April 2011)

29. Link to Post #136
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by fifi (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Normalguy31 (here)
    Excited to hear more about Inelia's story. I get a good feeling inside from her posts, and attitude. I am eager to see where this goes!

Anyone know when the interview will be published?
    Here's the 15 minute trailer. The full interview will be published in the next few weeks.

http://projectavalon.net/Inelia_trailer.mp4

or

http://sendspace.com/file/c7lmij

Enjoy.
    Hi Bill, I cannot see the trailer in either link, because I cannot open mp4 file, only mp3, and cannot access the second link either. Is it possible for you to post the trailer and later the full interview in mp3, or as an embedded video file.

Thank you very much,
    fifi
    http://projectavalon.net/Inelia_trailer.avi (video)

http://projectavalon.net/Inelia_trailer.mp3 (audio)

The AVI video file is twice the size (167 Mb) and the quality is a little reduced - but it should certainly work as an alternative.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

fifi (28th April 2011), MargueriteBee (6th May 2011), OmeyocaN777 (28th April 2011), Yoda (28th April 2011)

31. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Hello again Inelia,

I have a hard time accepting the idea of multiple timelines, even when Bill tries to explain them.

Can you say what you know about timelines and perhaps say it in a way even I can get my head around?
    Do read this, by Whitley Strieber:

https://web.archive.org/web/20170418...plex-encounter

I've had some recent personal experience with this that's very similar to Whitley's. The multiple timeline phenomenon is totally real, but (like recalling past lives), it's on the other side of a perceptive veil (a kind of firewall) which cloaks and 'separates off' that entire reality.

Inelia and I can share an astonishing and entertaining story - but it needs her consent (and as this is her thread, I'll allow her to tell it if she wants to).
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st September 2019 at 12:45. Reason: updated the broken link

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (28th April 2011), Dawn (26th September 2011), fifi (28th April 2011), Hervé (28th April 2011), kanishk (25th March 2012), Lunesoleil (15th November 2012), Magnus (29th April 2011), Pani (30th April 2011), winnasboy (29th April 2011), Yoda (28th April 2011)

33. Link to Post #138
    United States Avalon Member Alexandrian's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Hello again Inelia,

I would like to humbly ask for the attention of the many people following this thread to take a look at a thread I have begun with the Intention of consciously beginning to work on changing the timeline - I hope this is not presumptuous of me - but I have been moved - in the run up to the Inelia / Bill seminar to go ahead and get to work.

The threads title is Timeline Shifting - Co-Creation - Practical Application and here's the link (i think?)

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...tion-Practical...
    Questioner: Would a perfectly balanced entity feel any emotional response in being attacked by the other-self?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The response is love.

34. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Alexandrian For This Post:

An Cailleach (28th April 2011), Bill Ryan (28th April 2011), Billy (29th April 2011), Calz (29th April 2011), Dawn (26th September 2011), dmarie (29th April 2011), DoubleHelix (29th April 2011), Lifesong (28th April 2011), Lunesoleil (15th November 2012), MMA_Fan (28th April 2011), MorningSong (30th April 2011), nearing (30th April 2011), shamanseeker (23rd September 2011), sunflower (1st May 2011), winnasboy (29th April 2011), Yoda (28th April 2011)

35. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

--------

Re eating meat, here are the very interesting comments of the Ninja Nun - reposted here with her permission:

Hi Bill,
    Interesting comments re: eating meat. I tried once to be a vegetarian and abstain from eating meat but found it left my body weakened. After having "a word" with Source about this, I was instructed that I was a "frequency modulator" and that many of us are.

The very act of eating meat, (despite its' lowered frequency,) and transforming it to a higher frequency through consciously offering it continual blessing through intent, invites the lower frequency to change and become a high frequency energy wave as it was absorbed and becomes part of us. The importance of blessing our food both at harvest and as we eat it, is part of the frequency modulation process. Gratitude is an indestructible light filament, connecting us with The Source and strengthens the bond we share with all life.

Harboring gratitude within our heart-space and "running" the attitude continuously throughout our being is like praying without ceasing and a powerful frequency modulation technique. Whenever we find ourselves distracted from that focus through fear, worry, doubt and the like, we can simply choose to generate the gratitude from the heart-space outward and turn the frequency up. Of course, the more of us committed to this just increases the amplitude. Choose to be a blessing, let it flow!

The frequency modulation is something that aware and awake beings can use to counter the huge attempt at fear production that is going on at this time world wide. Those of us who know we are powerful frequency modulator are targets for dis-info and distraction.

This is why alternative media is a target. We can be a powerful force for the PTB if we fall for their lies. Discernment is key. There is nothing to fear. If they kill us we will be even more powerful than we are now. All is well in our world as we walk in blessing and gratitude. We will prevail. Continued Blessings, Bill. All you do matters for the greater good, Sr._

36. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

777 (30th April 2011), Alexandrian (28th April 2011), Amenjo (28th April 2011), Anna (28th April 2011), Antithesis (29th April 2011), astrid (29th April 2011), Axman (28th April 2011), Billy (29th April 2011), blufire (28th April 2011), Calz (29th April 2011), Charlie Pecos (29th April 2011), Dawn (26th September 2011), DeDukshyn (28th April 2011), dmarie (29th April 2011), EDONAZRA (15th May 2011), fifi (28th April 2011), Hervé (28th April 2011), karelia (28th April 2011), Lifesong (28th April 2011), Lunesoleil (15th November 2012), mattymoto (28th April 2011), Meesh (28th April 2011), Mike (28th April 2011), nearing (30th April 2011), nomadguy (1st May 2011), Nortreb (29th April 2011), OmeyocaN777 (28th April 2011), PegasusRising (8th June 2011), Rosco1 (30th April 2011), Roseheart (28th April 2011), seko (23rd May 2011), winnasboy (29th April 2011), Yoda (28th April 2011)

37. Link to Post #140
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 343 posts

Inelia hi , its a great thread. good questons, good answers.
    While watching your video i got this, don,t worry about me, worry about yourself, vibe, inexlicable.
    I do have a question, please.
    How do i help my family wake the heck up and gently throw them down the rabbit hole.
    They do have to figuire it out for themselves after all, yes.
    Seriously though, I do not want to leave my loved ones behind with no help or guidance.
    I love them all but they are sheeple. Im supposed to be head of the family,
    but not one of them will even hear me out. I have to just walk away or I,ll get upset for sure.
    Alot of people are suffering the same sheeple syndrom out here. They, we, need help.
    Inelia is there any way you know of to ease these people onto thier journey.
    Lots of vibratons,
    (edit) I,m glad i don,t have to feel bad about wearing leather or eating meat.
    toothpick
    Last edited by toothpick; 28th April 2011 at 18:30. Reason: add one line

38. The Following User Says Thank You to toothpick For This Post:

shamanseeker (23rd September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 58 FirstFirst 1 7 17 57 58 LastLast