+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 58 FirstFirst 1 9 19 58 LastLast

Thread: The Inelia thread

1. Link to Post #161
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Inelia thread

Dear Inelia,

I am extremely grateful you are speaking your truth as it has tremendously resonated with me.

Your outlook is what the world needs. I believe there are many more of your kind.

I was curious if you could speak about your process of “coming out” to the world of Avalon, which spans the globe.

The energetics associated with a rapid transition into a higher public profile feel tremendous and involve multiple domains.

I can sense many positive aspects that some people may experience, such as having a forum to benefit others by sharing experiences, the reinforcing of a collectivist social support group, and helping the wayward seeker who stumbles upon this data.

Conversely, I have seen others that “come out” experience negative aspects, such as increased time in front of an EMF emitting box, quicker recognition in astral recon by negs, heightened visibility to beings that intrude on lightworkers by exploiting ego, the public’s Messiah complex, as well as a host of other considerations.

What were some of your experiences?

What was one aspect of “coming out” (on Avalon) that was cause for pause?

Do you feel that you have a bigger effect on our timeline now or when you were behind the scenes?

How are the two different? How are they the same?

Perhaps if you could share some salient aspects of your process, others may follow and share their truth; regardless of the possible associated risks to themselves and the general populace.

Sincerely,

Sync

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sync For This Post:

Phoenix1304 (12th October 2011), Yoda (29th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #162
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by Inelia (here)
    An intuitive person touched my car once and pulled back shouting "oh my god, it's alive!"
    This same car refused to start one day, we tried "jumping" it for about an hour, then, as soon as I decided I was not traveling (I had a long drive scheduled), it just started. As I was climbing out, someone pointed out to me that one of the back wheels had about half the air as the rest. Something I would not have noticed myself.
    Your car was looking after you!

It reminds me of something that happened to me. I was walking with my wife, we had just left the flat to walk to the shops and going through the carpark and I heard a car about 30m behind being cranked and cranked and it wasn't going to start. I felt a bit bad for the driver - who I sensed was on the way somewhere important.

In my mind I was kind of led to think about the car and said "come on little car, your owner needs you to work today" and I envisaged the engine cranking over and starting... and immediately it fired into life.

My wife immediately turned to me and said "was that you?"

I think I was being helped in the process as a kind of teaching thing. It was about 12 years before I really started to realize what was going on.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Calz (29th April 2011), Caren (29th April 2011), Dawn (26th September 2011), Donna O (28th April 2011), DoubleHelix (29th April 2011), Hervé (29th April 2011), Lifesong (29th April 2011), NancyV (29th April 2011), Spirithorse (29th April 2011), StephenW11UK (19th June 2011), Yoda (29th April 2011)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

Hi Inelia,

Thanks.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kano For This Post:

Yoda (29th April 2011)

7. Link to Post #164
    Australia Avalon Member Roseheart's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Inelia thanks so much for answering the questions here.

I know it's true for me and many others here that we struggle with those around us that can't see the truth... This gets very tricky with family and close friends and can be lonely and frustrating.
    I've come to the understanding that at this time it's all about vibration more than what is said a lot of the time...?
    Are some of us here more to hold a particular frequency than to 'spread the word'?
    I am moving to the country next year but I worry I won't be 'doing enough' while I'm there to help....

Blessings to you x

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roseheart For This Post:

Phoenix1304 (12th October 2011), Yoda (29th April 2011)

9. Link to Post #165
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Quote Posted by K626 (here)
    Hi Inelia,

Is it safe to say you are still investigating the layers of your persona?

Peace

K
    Well, "persona" means (according to the web dictionary) "an actor's portrayal of someone in a play". In that sense, I don't play a character really, nor do I investigate that character's role. I am simply myself. However, I am still investigating my "humanity". A big part of my life has been exploring things such as why suffering exists and what for, how can fear be removed, and when it is healthy, what belongs to the body, the subtle bodies or the "big being (self)", why people have the need to have a significant other, how come tptb get away with implanting programs and physical implants on highly psychic individuals to stop them doing powerful stuff - and how can these be removed... things like that.
    Very thoughtful and clear ans thanks.

A rejoinder however would be to ask how you are sure WHO the core self is (yourself) without identifying its various facets (ie personas).

I know you are aware that you aren't BORN YOU....It is a point one arrives at over time.

Thanks in advance.

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

10. Link to Post #166
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 272 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    http://projectavalon.net/Inelia_trailer.avi (video)

http://projectavalon.net/Inelia_trailer.mp3 (audio)

The AVI video file is twice the size (167 Mb) and the quality is a little reduced - but it should certainly work as an alternative.
    Thank you so much, Bill. I am able to listen to the trailer now, and eagerly wait for the full interview. Next week is May already.

11. Link to Post #167
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,208 times in 5,679 posts

hi Bill,

what do i have to do to get on that esteemed Scientology enemies list? i feel so left out! lol!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Calz (29th April 2011), DoubleHelix (29th April 2011), NancyV (29th April 2011)

13. Link to Post #168
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

A good prayer before eating a meat meal is similar to that of Dr Masaru Emoto's prayer for polluted water (the principle is very similar indeed):

I am sorry to have made you suffer. Please forgive me. I thank you. I love you.

This works for all animal products. It's not a ritual, of course. One has to mean it sincerely.
    If one meant it sincerely, Bill - then how many times would one do it given the choice of other food products to nourish them?

Just sayin'.

Mind is the master of the ship - whose steering it?

I haven't watched the trailer yet - it's still downloading - but I was going through the comments and felt inspired to comment on this part

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Bea (2nd May 2011)

15. Link to Post #169
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by leelah (here)
    Inelia, do you have any past life experiences or did I hear you say you were new to this earth?
    My body "intelligence" most certainly has had previous lifetimes on this planet. As to myself, no I have not. For example, I'd done quite a few lifetime regressions, and it took quite a bit of discernment to learn what was my own body's and what belonged to the persons around me. I will often speak about a previous lifetime when dealing with Body memories, as, in a very powerful way, they are part of my present make up.
    Inelia, this is very interesting and raises a question in my mind. It is a little complex and to ask it I need to define what I am meaning by certain terms because otherwise the question wont work!

Avatar: someone who has no need to incarnate but takes a body (even to the extent of manufacturing one! Perhaps a "mayavarupa" body) to provide a service - this would be at the very high end of the spiritual spectrum I guess etc - these people are masters of time and space and everything is possible for them (subject to freewill rules).

Overshadowing: A technique by which one person is working intimately with another for the same body, one being a high vibrational being and the other being an exceptionally high vibrational being. The higher overshadows the lower under complete freewill. As an example Jesus of Nazereth overshadowed by the Christ Principle that evolved on this planet and thus becoming Jesus the Christ for his ministry that was somewhat documented in the Bible. Jesus was conscious of it, but he was moving with the will of the Christ principle. I have seen the term overshadowing used to describe this. So in this overshadowing Jesus remains an independent entity is working with the higher principle directly and they both use the same body.

In the question to follow the terms walk-in and wanderer are meant in the Carla Reukert and LLResearch sense of the terms. As I understand it Walk-ins enter a body sometime after it has been born and it is by agreement of the original occupying soul which leaves. I think Wanderers means people from other extra-planetary soul groups that are not really needing to incarnate here, but as "brothers and sisters of sorrow" do so to increase their own experience and lend a hand with their higher than average vibrations (as they are usually from very high densities of expression).

Inelia, would you mind clarifying something, in the terms given above are you overshadowed, an avatar, walk-in, a wanderer or none of these things (please elaborate if this is true!)

John..
    Last edited by Anchor; 29th April 2011 at 13:04. Reason: clarified word order
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Alexandrian (29th April 2011), Calz (29th April 2011), Caren (29th April 2011), Dorok (28th April 2011), K626 (28th April 2011), ketikoti (29th April 2011), Lifesong (29th April 2011), Mike (29th April 2011), Roseheart (29th April 2011), yaksuit (28th April 2011), Yoda (29th April 2011)

17. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

Smile Re: The Inelia thread

Quote Posted by leelah (here)
    Inelia, do you have any past life experiences or did I hear you say you were new to this earth?
    My body "intelligence" most certainly has had previous lifetimes on this planet. As to myself, no I have not. For example, I'd done quite a few lifetime regressions, and it took quite a bit of discernment to learn what was my own body's and what belonged to the persons around me. I will often speak about a previous lifetime when dealing with Body memories, as, in a very powerful way, they are part of my present make up.
    Thank you for answering all these questions Inelia

I am a little confused as to the difference between a body 'intelligence' and yourself now being 'new to this earth'........

Can you explain in more detail please as it is very confusing and can lead to confusion.

Many thanks

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sheddie For This Post:

Lifesong (29th April 2011), Spirithorse (29th April 2011), Wiremu2011 (28th April 2011), Yoda (29th April 2011)

19. Link to Post #171
    Australia Avalon Member Wiremu2011's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Teakai (here)
    A good prayer before eating a meat meal is similar to that of Dr Masaru Emoto's prayer for polluted water (the principle is very similar indeed):

This works for all animal products. It's not a ritual, of course. One has to mean it sincerely.

If one meant it sincerely, Bill - then how many times would one do it given the choice of other food products to nourish them?

Just sayin'.

Mind is the master of the ship - whose steering it?

I haven't watched the trailer yet - it's still downloading - but I was going through the comments and felt inspired to comment on this part
    It never really occurred to me, but there was something about that scene in the Avatar movie that struck a chord with me, when the animal laid down to be sacrificed for food, by the the main character (whoever he was!). Before killing it knelt down before it and thanked the animal with gratitude. It was something like an understanding of mutual agreement in which both were reciprocating each others need in the bigger picture. When I read Bill's statement above it was the first thing I thought of and thought yeah, there could be some real validity in this than never occurred to me before... Interesting indeed.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wiremu2011 For This Post:

Calz (29th April 2011), Caren (29th April 2011), Donna O (28th April 2011), DoubleHelix (29th April 2011), Lifesong (29th April 2011), mattymoto (29th April 2011), seko (23rd May 2011), Spirithorse (29th April 2011), thunder24 (29th April 2011), Yoda (29th April 2011)

21. Link to Post #172
    Thanks

--------

Re eating meat, here are the very interesting comments of the Ninja Nun - reposted here with her permission:
    Hi Bill,
    Interesting comments re: eating meat. I tried once to be a vegetarian and abstain from eating meat but found it left my body weakened. After having "a word" with Source about this, I was instructed that I was a "frequency modulator" and that many of us are.

The very act of eating meat, (despite its' lowered frequency,) and transforming it to a higher frequency through consciously offering it continual blessing through intent, invites the lower frequency to change and become a high frequency energy wave as it was absorbed and becomes part of us. The importance of blessing our food both at harvest and as we eat it, is part of the frequency modulation process. Gratitude is an indestructible light filament, connecting us with The Source and strengthens the bond we share with all life.

Harboring gratitude within our heart-space and "running" the attitude continuously throughout our being is like praying without ceasing and a powerful frequency modulation technique. Whenever we find ourselves distracted from that focus through fear, worry, doubt and the like, we can simply choose to generate the gratitude from the heart-space outward and turn the frequency up. Of course, the more of us committed to this just increases the amplitude. Choose to be a blessing, let it flow!

The frequency modulation is something that aware and awake beings can use to counter the huge attempt at fear production that is going on at this time world wide. Those of us who know we are powerful frequency modulator are targets for dis-info and distraction.

This is why alternative media is a target. We can be a powerful force for the PTB if we fall for their lies. Discernment is key. There is nothing to fear. If they kill us we will be even more powerful than we are now. All is well in our world as we walk in blessing and gratitude. We will prevail. Continued Blessings, Bill. All you do matters for the greater good, Sr._
    Taking a life in order to satisfy a need that may be satisfied by not taking a life - where's the love? I mean really, where's the love? There's protein in food other than meat. We are not deficient in our food choices.
    Look at body builders who only eat vegies.

I'm all for people making their own choices, and I'm not making any kind of judgment here, rather I'm pointing out an observation, but if it's contradictory to love, then it's contradictory to love - the highest frequency.

One may justify it in all manner of ways, but I fail to see where the love is. That may be my own shortsightedness and if someone could explain it, I'd be interested to hear it.

Also - just watched the interview and am looking forward to seeing the whole thing.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Alecs (1st May 2011), Bea (2nd May 2011)

23. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wiremu2011 (here)
    It never really occurred to me, but there was something about that scene in the Avatar movie that struck a chord with me, when the animal laid down to be sacrificed for food, by the the main character (whoever he was!). Before killing it knelt down before it and thanked the animal with gratitude. It was something like an understanding of mutual agreement in which both were reciprocating each others need in the bigger picture. When I read Bill's statement above it was the first thing I thought of and thought yeah, there could be some real validity in this than never occurred to me before... Interesting indeed.
    I thought of that, too, Wiremu.
    'They' wish us to eat meat to keep us vibrating at a lower frequency. I see that scene as subliminal. Keep eating meat - it's OK to eat meat, eat the meat eat the meat eat the meat.

We have permission to eat the meat if we bless it. But, where's the love? I see none.

I'm sorry, I keep responding to off topic stuff. I'm trying to think of a question for Inelia, but haven't come up with one just yet.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 29th April 2011 at 00:23. Reason: fix quote'ing

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Bea (2nd May 2011)

25. Link to Post #174
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Quote Posted by Teakai (here)
    --------

Re eating meat, here are the very interesting comments of the Ninja Nun - reposted here with her permission:
    Hi Bill,
    Interesting comments re: eating meat. I tried once to be a vegetarian and abstain from eating meat but found it left my body weakened. After having "a word" with Source about this, I was instructed that I was a "frequency modulator" and that many of us are.

The very act of eating meat, (despite its' lowered frequency,) and transforming it to a higher frequency through consciously offering it continual blessing through intent, invites the lower frequency to change and become a high frequency energy wave as it was absorbed and becomes part of us. The importance of blessing our food both at harvest and as we eat it, is part of the frequency modulation process. Gratitude is an indestructible light filament, connecting us with The Source and strengthens the bond we share with all life.

Harboring gratitude within our heart-space and "running" the attitude continuously throughout our being is like praying without ceasing and a powerful frequency modulation technique. Whenever we find ourselves distracted from that focus through fear, worry, doubt and the like, we can simply choose to generate the gratitude from the heart-space outward and turn the frequency up. Of course, the more of us committed to this just increases the amplitude. Choose to be a blessing, let it flow!

The frequency modulation is something that aware and awake beings can use to counter the huge attempt at fear production that is going on at this time world wide. Those of us who know we are powerful frequency modulator are targets for dis-info and distraction.

This is why alternative media is a target. We can be a powerful force for the PTB if we fall for their lies. Discernment is key. There is nothing to fear. If they kill us we will be even more powerful than we are now. All is well in our world as we walk in blessing and gratitude. We will prevail. Continued Blessings, Bill. All you do matters for the greater good, Sr._
    Taking a life in order to satisfy a need that may be satisfied by not taking a life - where's the love? I mean really, where's the love? There's protein in food other than meat. We are not deficient in our food choices.
    Look at body builders who only eat vegies.

I'm all for people making their own choices, and I'm not making any kind of judgment here, rather I'm pointing out an observation, but if it's contradictory to love, then it's contradictory to love - the highest frequency.

One may justify it in all manner of ways, but I fail to see where the love is. That may be my own shortsightedness and if someone could explain it, I'd be interested to hear it.

Also - just watched the interview and am looking forward to seeing the whole thing.
    have you ever noticed that when you breath, you are taking in microorganisms and atoms and molecules all concious?
    peace
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

blufire (29th May 2011), Caren (29th April 2011), Lifesong (29th April 2011), NancyV (29th April 2011), nearing (30th April 2011), sandy (29th April 2011)

27. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thunder24 (here)
    have you ever noticed that when you breath, you are taking in microorganisms and atoms and molecules all concious?
    peace
    Of course, Thunder. But I'm not seeing the connection between the two.
    One we can make a conscious choice about - the other we can't.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Bea (2nd May 2011), sandy (29th April 2011), thunder24 (29th April 2011)

29. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

Its just a question, but since you don't see the connection I ask another : are plants conscious?
    peace
    Last edited by thunder24; 29th April 2011 at 00:21.
    The Good things in life

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

blufire (29th May 2011), nearing (30th April 2011)

31. Link to Post #177
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tantauri (here)
    Dear Bill,
    Great job on providing a concise and very clear explanation to a quite complicated and complex topic.
    One thing I might add is that the joy, love and 'state of mind" of the cook can have a strong impact as well. Compare a home cooked meal or one from a small family run restaurant to other options. In the right environment of gratitude and appreciation, some plants and/or animals are fulfuilled by providing sustanence to a "higher" life form.
    Much Love,
    T.
    What do you mean by higher. Tantauri?

Just to notch it down a bit - would you be happy to be used as energy for the satisfaction/needs/desires of the 'ptw' - so long as they kept you happy enough?

Henry Kissinger and his ilk view us as cattle - would you be happy to be his food source?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Its just a question, but since you don't see the connection I ask another : are plants conscious?
    peace
    I don't know if plants are conscious, Thunder. I know they have energy because everything is energy.

Are you able to explain to me the connection between choosing to eat meat and breathing in microscopic bugs?

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Bea (2nd May 2011), thunder24 (29th April 2011)

33. Link to Post #178
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

One aspect of poor quality food is food that contains a residue (like a kind of spiritual echo, or accompanying shadow) of suffering. That is the case with many animal products.

This can be minimized by 'blessing' (healing) the food before it is eaten. One does not necessarily have to abstain.

The physical components of meat can be valuable for the body in physical terms - like repairing a car with components made of high quality steel. But the spiritual component of meat can be upsetting to the body intelligence.

Some bodies will not mind this at all. Others may be highly sensitive.

In my opinion, eating meat is not connected at all with 'ascension' (which Inelia uses as an encompassing term for I call the wholesale raising of consciousness) - unless it interferes with the body's operation and 'body's mental health', which in turn affects you or me as the 'driver'.

And it can affect the driver, in this way, as surely as if you had food poisoning. One can't easily 'ascend' (or readily expand one's consciousness) if one is very sick, either.
    Thank you! I thoroughly agree!

Though, it may be difficult for someone who believes that meat is bad for them or will even hinder "ascension" to then turn around and eat meat with saying a prayer.....for too many the belief is too ingrained in their being to allow for this the prayer to have any real influence over their belief which will override any affects.

However, those who have been wondering “should I eat meat” can now look at in different way and truly change the way they eat.
    Last edited by dmarie; 29th April 2011 at 00:31.

34. Link to Post #179
    Thanks

yes I can. Either way you are takeing a life to live. weather it is eating, breathing, or drinking...imo.
    peace
    The Good things in life

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

blufire (29th May 2011), NancyV (29th April 2011)

36. Link to Post #180
    Thanks

yes I can. Either way you are takeing a life to live. weather it is eating, breathing, or drinking...imo.
    peace
    Breathing in natural microscopic bugs is a natural process. One we have no control over unless we take unnatural measures. Breathing in those bugs may have its own purpose. They may even be the natural way to nourish ourselves in regard to breathanariansm, perhaps. (no idea, just throwing that out there.)

Eating meat on the other hand is making the conscious choice to kill another living being and to eat it's flesh, because we want to. It's not because we can't get by not killing it, but because we like the way it tastes.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Inelia, I am going to wait for the full interview to see if I have any questions. Looking forward to hearing it

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Bea (2nd May 2011), thunder24 (29th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 58 FirstFirst 1 9 19 58 LastLast