Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

Default Virgin Mary Or Project Bluebeam 2011

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

Default Re: Virgin Mary Or Project Bluebeam 2011

omg...... wow. i'm thinking project bluebeam, but isn't that something? keeping it in perspective, if the virgin mother could show herself in the sky, why wouldn't she come down completely and talk too the people? i'm real excited too see if more of these vids are posted. to your knowledge is this a recent video?
    warmest, corson

3. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member Wiremu2011's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't understand this video. What gives you the idea this is either an apparition of the virgin Mary or Project Blue Beam? It doesn't indicate either IMHO.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Wiremu2011 For This Post:

Nairnia (28th April 2011)

5. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by corson (here)
    omg...... wow. i'm thinking project bluebeam, but isn't that something? keeping it in perspective, if the virgin mother could show herself in the sky, why wouldn't she come down completely and talk too the people? i'm real excited too see if more of these vids are posted. to your knowledge is this a recent video?
    warmest, corson
    Hi Corson,

All I've found so far is the below video summary which was recorded by the person who uploaded this video onto You Tube.

Here it is...

Uploaded by AlienDisclosureGroup on Apr 24, 2011

Wednesday, April 20, 2011, in the district of Yopougon in Abidjan, Ivory Coast, a strange event occurred, visible to thousands of people. The crowd roared, and all said they saw the Virgin Mary in heaven, Several people recorded on mobile phones, and this is one of the recordings. You can see something similar to a woman dressed in white with a blue blanket, floating near the trees. Project Bluebeam or Virgin Mary?

6. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

Wiremu2011, it's a little difficult too actually see, but at about the half-way point, you can make out the image of the virgin mother. it kinda looks like the lawn ornamentation that you see in peoples' yards. and thats what makes me think its pbb.
    regards, corson

D-Day, since it is very recent, i will definitely begin looking for more sightings. pbb will choose out of the way places to test their prowess regarding this. if it doesn't come out of the sky and land, it's more than likely a hologram. it's a great post too keep up with. let me know if you find anything else, and i will do the same for you.
    warmest, corson
    Last edited by crosby; 26th April 2011 at 13:10. Reason: additional commentary

7. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wiremu2011 (here)
    I don't understand this video. What gives you the idea this is either an apparition of the virgin Mary or Project Blue Beam? It doesn't indicate either IMHO.
    Hi Wiremu,

To be quite honest with you, I have absolutely no idea what is depicted in this video footage.

I simply thought it was interesting footage and so decided to post it here for others to view and discuss.

The title used for this thread was just a quick cut and paste of the video's title from You Tube - nothing more, nothing less...

Cheers
    Dan

8. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote On April 1, 2011, an interesting post from the site Divided Ivory Coast.

[Snip]

Thursday, as pro-Ouattara Invisible Commandos emerged from their hiding places in the neighborhoods of Abidjan and the head of Gbagbo’s armed forces abandoned him, the state television station RTI broadcast a story about bread. Trays of crusty baguettes were pulled out of large ovens. What could be more appropriate? Laurent Gbagbo is nicknamed The Baker because he rolls his enemies in flour, always managing to come out on top. But the city was encircled by the newly constituted Republican Forces, loyal to Ouattara, and his own soldiers and policemen were disappearing. The Baker was going to need a very large sack of flour to get out of this one.

After baguettes, RTI moved on to an interview with a socio-economist who said that all of Ivory Coast’s problems were caused by The West, which wanted to control the Ivorian economy for its own profit. “We need two things,” he said. “An independent economy and leaders who work for Ivory Coast and not for themselves.” This last comment caused the economist to disappear in a not-so-subtle edit. He reappeared a moment later praising “the president,” who at that hour on RTI was still Laurent Gbagbo. The next story was about a statue of the Virgin Mary in a traffic circle. The statue was delicate, white, and wore a bright blue sash. A young Muslim girl had seen the statue move its folded hands. “A manifestation of the Virgin,” said a priest. “The Virgin chose this Muslim girl.”

In early April the report 800 people were massacred in Duekoue, Ivory Coast, with 200 UN Peacekeepers in the area ‘unaware’ of the massacre. The violence spreading to Abidjan.
    http://deathby1000papercuts.com/2011...sidents-video/
    "Thus, the task is not so much to see what no one yet has seen, but to think what nobody yet has thought about that which everybody sees."
    — Arthur Schopenhauer

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dan i el For This Post:

D-Day (28th April 2011)

10. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

I think its one of the waitresses from the Last Supper.

11. Link to Post #9
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Project BlueBeam Has Been Launched VIRGIN MARY IVORY COAST

I have found today this information:

Wednesday, April 20, 2011, in the district of Yopougon in Abidjan, Ivory Coast, a strange event occurred, visible to thousands of people. The crowd roared, and all said they saw the Virgin Mary in heaven, Several people recorded on mobile phones, and this is one of the recordings. You can see something similar to a woman dressed in white with a blue blanket, floating near the trees. Project Bluebeam or Virgin Mary?

Project Blue Beam is a conspiracy theory that claims that NASA is attempting to implement a New Age religion with the Antichrist at its head and start a New World Order, via a technologically-simulated Second Coming.

The allegations were contained in an audio presentation in 1994 by Quebecois journalist turned conspiracy theorist Serge Monast and later published in his book Project Blue Beam (NASA). Proponents of the theory allege that Monast and another, unnamed, journalist, who both died of heart attacks in 1996, were in fact assassinated. In addition, the Canadian government allegedly kidnapped Monast's daughter in an effort to dissuade him from investigating Project Blue Beam.[1]

The project was apparently supposed to be implemented in 1983,[1] but was delayed. It was then set for implementation in 1995 and then 1996.[2] Monast thought Project Blue Beam would be brought to fruition by the year 2000,[3] really, definitely, for sure.

Judge yourself..

http://youtu.be/q-VckkmQEfs

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prometheus For This Post:

D-Day (28th April 2011), sunflower (28th April 2011)

13. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Project BlueBeam Has Been Launched VIRGIN MARY IVORY COAST

Hi prometheus,

Interesting footage this... IMO at least!

I posted this same video here (https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Bluebeam-2011) a couple of days ago but it didn't really get a lot of attention at the time ;(

Mods, any chance of these two threads being merged?

Cheers
    Dan
    Last edited by D-Day; 28th April 2011 at 11:13.

14. Link to Post #11
    France Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well I looked at that and couldn't see anything other than sun flare

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fructedor For This Post:

guido (28th April 2011), Shezbeth (28th April 2011)

16. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I can see a bright shaped light there on the youtube video.
    One should have a good christian education to see Virgin Mary. By the way, are there any paintings in the bible for the possibility to identify her? ;-)
    If it's not a laser show, it could be one of the higher light beings or something else... from my poor point of view.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Matts For This Post:

D-Day (28th April 2011)

18. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 times in 322 posts

[QUOTEOn April 1, 2011, an interesting post from the site Divided Ivory Coast.

[Snip]

Thursday, as pro-Ouattara Invisible Commandos emerged from their hiding places in the neighborhoods of Abidjan and the head of Gbagbo’s armed forces abandoned him, the state television station RTI broadcast a story about bread. Trays of crusty baguettes were pulled out of large ovens. What could be more appropriate? Laurent Gbagbo is nicknamed The Baker because he rolls his enemies in flour, always managing to come out on top. But the city was encircled by the newly constituted Republican Forces, loyal to Ouattara, and his own soldiers and policemen were disappearing. The Baker was going to need a very large sack of flour to get out of this one.

After baguettes, RTI moved on to an interview with a socio-economist who said that all of Ivory Coast’s problems were caused by The West, which wanted to control the Ivorian economy for its own profit. “We need two things,” he said. “An independent economy and leaders who work for Ivory Coast and not for themselves.” This last comment caused the economist to disappear in a not-so-subtle edit. He reappeared a moment later praising “the president,” who at that hour on RTI was still Laurent Gbagbo. The next story was about a statue of the Virgin Mary in a traffic circle. The statue was delicate, white, and wore a bright blue sash. A young Muslim girl had seen the statue move its folded hands. “A manifestation of the Virgin,” said a priest. “The Virgin chose this Muslim girl.”

In early April the report 800 people were massacred in Duekoue, Ivory Coast, with 200 UN Peacekeepers in the area ‘unaware’ of the massacre. The violence spreading to Abidjan. ][/QUOTE]

The report above offers a context in which to view this sighting. Easy to read between the lines.

I remember seeing a video of a purported vision (hologram?) of the Virgin Mary seen above a Coptic Church in Egypt a few years ago. Crowds of Muslin and Christians in awe..(Unknowncountry.com)
    Last edited by sunflower; 28th April 2011 at 14:02.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunflower For This Post:

D-Day (28th April 2011), jjl (28th April 2011)

20. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

Well this is a classic apparition of Mother Mary. although not very clear, Just like i saw in Bosnia in 1985, but usually she would communicate with at least one person, Usually a child, but maybe this is still to happen, Name:  thumbnail.aspx.jpg
Views: 911
Size:  6.2 KB

But there again it could be a hologram, who knows as yet. worth keeping an eye on to see if she begins to communicate.

21. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 times in 322 posts

Quote The report above offers a context in which to view this sighting. Easy to read between the lines.

I remember seeing a video of a purported vision (hologram?) of the Virgin Mary seen above a Coptic Church in Egypt a few years ago. Crowds of Muslin and Christians in awe..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeitoun_apparitions

22. The Following User Says Thank You to sunflower For This Post:

Atlas (22nd May 2016)

23. Link to Post #16
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 times in 369 posts

After having had the visions and seeing so many things....and knowing "they" lie to us in order to guide our thoughts and actions toward their agenda's end.....I trust none of it. It does not matter if it was filmed by a hundred people and everyone talked to the Virgin Mary....we are easily manipulated and misled.

Rich

24. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Neither - it's static discharge.

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

25. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

It looked like something from the Church of the Ultimate Naked Truth. And, like the sun, if you stare at that too long you will go blind.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

26. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

That sure looks like the sky cracking open with a dimensional gateway to me. It's like a Yoni in the sky.

That's not normal audio interference either....at least not that I've heard @ 2:41 and 2:55.
    Last edited by Decibellistics; 29th April 2011 at 03:51.
    Today a man on acid realized that all of matter is merely energy condensed into a slow moving vibration, that we are all one, and there is no such thing as death. Life is but a dream.
    Here's Tom with the weather.....
    -Bill Hicks

27. Link to Post #20
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 653 posts

"Nothing to see here, folks. Move along."

In this case, I think he's right. I don't see anything resembling the Virgin Mary. Looks like a glaring headlight to me.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Chicodoodoo For This Post:

TWINCANS (29th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast