+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: George Kavassilas interview with answers to Avalon forum members questions.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Default George Kavassilas interview with answers to Avalon forum members questions.

Thank you for your questions... the interview aired May 3 2011 and the archive information can be found on page 2 of this thread.

I am going to be recording an interview with George Kavassilas this Friday morning EST, April 29th.

If you have any questions you would like me to ask him please post them in this thread.

I have been in conversation with George since the fall of 2008. I consider him a very good friend!

I have a request...can we please just leave this thread for questions to George and not comments about George? (Thank you)

There is a great thread that has been going on for weeks for discussion Titled "George Kavassilas: does he have it nailed???"

Here is the link to that thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...have-it-nailed

Here is George's website: http://georgekavassilas.org/

Much Love to us ALL!!!
    Last edited by Kimberley; 4th May 2011 at 14:42.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

777 (4th May 2011), Anna (27th April 2011), Billy (27th April 2011), BMJ (29th April 2011), D-Day (27th April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (29th April 2011), dmarie (18th May 2011), DoubleHelix (27th April 2011), ktlight (4th May 2011), nearing (27th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member jjl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 544 posts

Default Re: George Kavassilas...Do you have any questions you would like me to ask George?

Yes, thank you. Would you mind looking at some pics of mine and asking him about them (If any pique your interest). Thank you. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-over-ufo-pics

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jjl For This Post:

777 (4th May 2011), Billy (27th April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (29th April 2011), Kimberley (27th April 2011), nearing (27th April 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,050 times in 171 posts

Default Re: George Kavassilas...Do you have any questions you would like me to ask George?

Questions for George:

You have stated that the heart chakra is vital to our ultimate ascension to the highest dimensions. While it is possible to skip the heart chakra, as the greys did, it is unwise, as they found out when they became too reliant on technology. There was a limit to how high they could evolve in the dimensions without the feelings connected with the heart chakra. Regardless of their advanced intellectual development, they found that they needed a physical, emotional body which humans possess.

What is it that allows the Earth to skip the 4th dimension and move directly to 5th dimension consciousness? If it is her obvious compassion for all of life, how can we say this of ourselves when looking at how we have permitted the powers that be to disrespect life on this planet?

Is there a correspondence in Chakra levels and dimensions? I ask this question because there seems to be very few humans with a predominance of the healing green in their auras.

For example:
    4D. = heart chakra manifest in green aura (learning compassion)
    5D. = throat chakra manifest in blue aura (learning to speak one’s peace)
    6D = I think you said was wisdom
    Is this correct, or is there no connection between chakras and dimensional vibration levels?

Than you Kimberely for this thread. :>))

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Post:

Billy (27th April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (29th April 2011), Kimberley (27th April 2011), nearing (27th April 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 times in 1,064 posts

I would like to know if the predictions from the JPL/NASA software of the Brown Dwarf aligning with the Earth, the Sun and a few other planets and it coming between us and the Sun (the 3 days of darkness?) happening on September 27th of this year are what he feels is the "Big Event". The one that really shakes the planet up (pole shift, continents moving, earthquakes, volcanos, tsunamis, etc).

I have also heard that the 'crafts' by those crafty ET's (Nordics?) with be arriving about a week or 2 before that Big Event. Does he beleive this all to be the case?

Then the Dec 21, 2012 being a much smaller event due to the Brown Dwarf being aligned but much further away.

Just want to get some loved ones together before that time if it is, you know to enjoy each other's presence and have the sending off party!

BTW, thanks for this Kimberly. I really resonate with his words.
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (29th April 2011), Herbert (27th April 2011), Kimberley (27th April 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

cool, if things dont happen the way you have stated like the earth becoming a star or ships arriving to help out will that be because of a timeline change or something else ? Thanks
    Chris....... Free your mind

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to slipknotted For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (28th April 2011), Herbert (27th April 2011), Kimberley (27th April 2011), nearing (27th April 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member DoubleHelix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 times in 438 posts

Hey thanks a lot Kim, We appreciate what your doing here... Its a privilege to be able to ask George a question or two..

1. Once people start to ascend to the 5th dimension through these organic gateways will they physically disappear from our reality in the 3rd dimension.. in other words will large groups of people all of a sudden start to go missing?

2. Through out the information you have shared you mention that the 3rd dimension will cease to exist, yet people will move off world to planets like Mars and so forth.. Does that mean the 3rd dimension locally here on earth will be cease to exist - or cease through out the entire universe?

Thanks again

-Jack.
    Last edited by DoubleHelix; 28th April 2011 at 07:27.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DoubleHelix For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (28th April 2011), Kimberley (27th April 2011), nearing (27th April 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

Hi Kimberley,

Firstly, thank you SO MUCH for giving us this opportunity to ask George questions

This won't be easy because I have many questions for George at this time, however in the interest of fairness I'll try to keep them to a minimum

Here goes...

1. In previous interviews you touched on experiences that you've had with TPTW at different times in your life. If possible, could you provide some more specific and detailed insight into what took place during some of those interactions?

My next question is a 3 part question... so sorry!

2a) What advice would you give to someone who KNOWS with absolute certainty that they will NOT be going off-world with any ET groups when the Earth changes come into full swing, but who also doesn't FEEL that they are karmically ready for ascension at this point in time?

2b) Is it likely that people who currently find themselves in this situation are simply destined to perish during the Earth changes and reincarnate elsewhere?

2c) Or is it possible that their circumstances might change as we move closer to the point of critical mass?

Thanks again for this opportunity.

Cheers
    Dan

14. Link to Post #8
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

thank you for the opportunity kimberley!

question:

many (or even most) prophets as well as people who were progressed hypnotically into the future (take the book "mass dreams of the future" for example) or who had near death experiences with future visions described either devastating earth changes and wars, or, if progressed further into the future, a pretty much normal "3d earth" after these devastating earth changes and wars. how is this possible if earth ascends in 2012 and humanity with her?

basically what most of them said is that first there will be massive earth changes - many speak of a "comet" / "dragon" (symbolically) or something similar in the sky, possibly planet x / the brown dwarf - along with this will come the three days of darkness, and afterwards there will come world war III and the reign of the "antichrist". according to nostradamus this reign will last for 27 years, i believe. many other people/prophets have seen and foretold similar things.

i'd very much like to believe his message because it's certainly the most appealing one i know, but there is so much that speaks against it that i'd like to have some clarification as to how it is possible that most people who have looked into the future describe it so vastly different from what he says. even if there are several timelines, shouldn't at least one of the major ones have shown people something along the lines of what he says?
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

D-Day (27th April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (28th April 2011), Kimberley (27th April 2011), nearing (27th April 2011)

16. Link to Post #9
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks Kimberley

I am very interested to know what thoughts or insight George has about "The Law of One the Ra Material".

love kevlar

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kevlar For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (28th April 2011), Kimberley (27th April 2011), nearing (27th April 2011)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I just wanted to note that I appreciate your questions and thank YOU for your contributions. I will be doing the interview Friday morning at 7:30 am so will leave this question thread open until then.

Much Love to us ALL!!!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Billy (27th April 2011), nearing (27th April 2011)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

Hi Kimberley, Could you take time to listen to this Video just released and ask George what he thinks of this infomation. Thank you sister.

Links.
    http://lanl.arxiv.org/find/all/1/all.../0/1/0/all/0/1

http://sites.google.com/site/omerbashich/

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

D-Day (28th April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (28th April 2011), Kimberley (27th April 2011), nearing (28th April 2011)

22. Link to Post #12
    Deactivated
    Thanks

What does he have to say about our so called "junk DNA".... how did our DNA become disengaged? Is it propaganda that our modified DNA keeps us imprisoned?

And, if it's true that technology (such as symbols, language & frequency tones) has been used to mind control people, could not those same tools, used correctly, enable healing?

thank you
    Diana (please use my real name)

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Moxie For This Post:

Billy (28th April 2011), D-Day (28th April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (28th April 2011), Kimberley (28th April 2011), nearing (28th April 2011)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Thank you, Kimberley.
    The only question I can think of right now is:
    Would he describe in more detail the Blue Dragon Clan?

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Billy (28th April 2011), D-Day (28th April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (28th April 2011), Kimberley (28th April 2011), nearing (28th April 2011)

26. Link to Post #14
    Australia Avalon Member markoid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,463 times in 479 posts

Though you may already have too many questions to ask, I would like you ask, if possible, what an organic gateway would look like?
    Thanks for your offer to do this Kimberley, I look forward greatlyto hearing George's latest info.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to markoid For This Post:

28. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Mystique's Avatar
    Thanks

George has talked about Gaia becoming a star and that he is staying with her through her process. Is there any time during that process that those who choose to ascend with her would need to leave the planet for a period of time, or are we going to be guided to walk through 5D portals at the right time?

Is California going to be in any real danger, especially Northern California, in the next few years?

Thank you Kimberley, for giving us this opportunity.
    "The Light of my Truth is my Sword."

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mystique For This Post:

Billy (28th April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (28th April 2011), Kimberley (28th April 2011), nearing (28th April 2011)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,050 times in 171 posts

Who creates the light at the end of the tunnel upon death of the physical body?

Do we hold those powers within ourselves?

Is there really any individual being (god, creator) that understands and embraces the all that is of interdimensional infinity?

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (28th April 2011), Kimberley (29th April 2011), nearing (28th April 2011)

32. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Hi Kimberly, thanks for the opportunity to possibly ask George a question! Here goes:

Hi George, It's almost hard to remember now how I used to think of and perceive the nature of reality only a couple of short years ago, fairly singular and straight forward it seems. Not that I was a drag or a bore, but no matter the occasion, the company or conversation, it was always pretty much from one general perspective.

Ever quicker and quicker now, the doors of perception are being blown down at such a pace it's sometimes hard to really know just who I am any more, or what I think. Two months ago this question would never even occured to me, two months from now it may just be irrelevent. It feels good, natural, and even fun, but it's also rather bizarre.

So question is, do you think this might be some multi-dimensional bleedthrough already of what you say is coming? if so, are other people telling you this?

Thanks a lot George!

33. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member tessie999's Avatar
    Thanks

Would you be able to give your radio station and the time of your on air for Friday ? Thanks

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tessie999 For This Post:

Kimberley (29th April 2011), nearing (29th April 2011)

35. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Kimberly, Does George have anything to add and/or comments re: the work of Lucia Rene, Inelia Benz and the Divine Feminine?

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JRS For This Post:

Kimberley (29th April 2011), nearing (29th April 2011)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

JRS I did not get to ask this question in the interview however I can tell you that George talks extensively about the Divine Feminine in his talks and in many of the interviews he has posted. also I know that whether or not he is familiar with Lucia Rene & Inelia Benz I am very aware of the message of all three Lucia Rene, Inelia Benz, & George. George would resonate with them very nicely.

Quote Posted by JRS (here)
    Hi Kimberly, Does George have anything to add and/or comments re: the work of Lucia Rene, Inelia Benz and the Divine Feminine?

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

DoubleHelix (29th April 2011), nearing (29th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast