+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: NASA Lies- about life on Mars THE SMOKING GUN You don't want to miss this evidence.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Thumbs up NASA Lies- about life on Mars THE SMOKING GUN You don't want to miss this evidence.

Satellite Images from NASA's Archives reveals the truth about life on the red Planet Mars.

I have been researching the satellite data since 2005. I have found several thousand areas on Mars that challenge the common knowledge that Mars is a baron lifeless planet.

Please view more of my videos on YouTube User Name Ufoevidence101 channel.

The proof is in the images.
    Download these videos as I do not know how long they will remain online.
    Please be sure to view the entire video collection as there are many evidences that depict
    life on Mars showing buildings, structures, underground shelters and facilities vegetation, trees, animals and humans. Yes Humans.

Satellite images are recreations of what is really on the surface of a planet. Satellites bounce radio waves to the surface and return them to the satellite with data that a computer reads based on frequencies and strength. These are then translated through binary code that the computer reads and a picture or drawing can be rendered.

Because satellite images are rendered from radio frequencies and painted or drawn to simulate the actual surface of a planet, these frequencies can also be manipulated for the purpose of hiding cretin objects.

Hope you enjoy.

All comments welcome.

Please be sure to view entire video as some of the best parts are not until the end.

Thanks Ufoevidence "Philbert"
    Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.

Winston Churchill

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: NASA Lies- about life on Mars THE SMOKING GUN You don't want to miss this evidenc

Yes Philbert i think Andrew basiago would agree with you.

http://www.projectpegasus.net/

http://www.projectmars.net/
    blessings,
    jacqui x
    It is our perception of separateness that causes all the woes we have in this world. What we do to one, we do to ourselves. There is NO separateness, only ONE-NESS.

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: NASA Lies- about life on Mars THE SMOKING GUN You don't want to miss this evidenc

So unfortunate that these are so blurry. Difficult to see structures or grid lines.

Richard Hoagland also has very good evidence of intelligent activity on Mars.

Peace

4. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,140 times in 398 posts

The most image intensive private independent planetary imaging site on the net

http://www.keithlaney.net/

5. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

What an amazing program.

Although I am very sceptical that anything at all could survive in the colds of that dead rock, Kudos to you for the videos you have obviously put an amazing amount of work into them.

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: NASA Lies- about life on Mars THE SMOKING GUN You don't want to miss this evidenc

Quote Posted by Sentience (here)
    What an amazing program.

Although I am very skeptical that anything at all could survive in the colds of that dead rock, Kudos to you for the videos you have obviously put an amazing amount of work into them.
    Thanks for the reply. Yes I used to think that way also. But soon realized after intense investigation that most of the scientific data that is given to mainstream populous is fraud. I have analyzed the numbers from NASA and other space agencies about the temps and the atmosphere and things like that. They just do not add up when one searches the satellite images and carefully looks at the evidence.

What is interesting to note is that Mars is our closest neighbor, it has 24 hour days as we do.
    Nasa just announced that water is on Mars.

To me where there is water there too life can survive. Even the possibility that other life forms may not need the same oxygen content we breath here on earth could be a possibility. If there is an advanced civilization living on Mars, they may be advanced enough to produce oxygen for the planet Mars.

The movie Total Recall comes to mind.
    Thanks for your open mind.
    Sincerely Philbert
    Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.

Winston Churchill

7. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,726 times in 2,068 posts

I have an open mind, but cannot discern any Smoking Gun. Will keep looking as this does fascinate me.

8. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

nothing is what it seems

9. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm with Conk, I like to think I have an open mind about much of the material I see from day to day on Camelot/Avalon, but this to me, as a professional graphic designer, looks like simple shapes and shadows which our eyes interpret as images that we are familiar with. The same results can be found when studying virtually any photo of rock formations here on earth so tell me honestly...do you really think we are seeing the work of intelligent alien life here...or is it most likely to be a form of optical illusion.

In saying this I do admire the posters dedication to his subject and in no way mean to undermine his work...I merely offer this up as an alternative view.

10. Link to Post #10
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Yes I agree NASA lies just about everything. They have people photoshopping most stuff before allowing it to be seen by the general public. They have had decades to refine and hone their lies.

11. Link to Post #11
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Sure NASA is lying , but now must know why they hide the truth , Maybe they have discover something on MARS, who knows , Living Beings?

12. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,726 times in 2,068 posts

I do believe that NASA/gov't has censored pictures. Look at some of the moon shots. Clearly images have been doctored to hide structures and not to well sometimes. Very clear terrain, with a blurry oblisk?

Has anyone seen the video fly by on the moon showing a puff of smoke shooting up from the surface? Seems to come from a very tall tower of sorts that comes from underground.

13. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

N.A.S.A. = Never A Straight Answer

14. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    I do believe that NASA/gov't has censored pictures. Look at some of the moon shots. Clearly images have been doctored to hide structures and not to well sometimes. Very clear terrain, with a blurry oblisk?

Has anyone seen the video fly by on the moon showing a puff of smoke shooting up from the surface? Seems to come from a very tall tower of sorts that comes from underground.
    I remember when it was on the NEWS, a long long time ago.
    Then they found some way to explain it and stopped showing the tape.
    Perception is Everything

15. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

PT1 Mars Intelligent Life Has Been Discovered NASA Releases Documents 2010 ufo et ebe Disclosure

PT2 Mars Intelligent Life Has Been Discovered NASA Releases Documents 2010 ufo et ebe Disclosure

Winston Churchill

16. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Google Mars isn't exactly clear imagery, nor is Google Moon, I find them both rather pointless to be honest. In the public domain you likely won't find anything more than "hints", and hints-at-what-exactly; is very much subject to individual interpretation.

17. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

These kinds of videos don't necessarily prove much. Sure there are some compelling images and very fascinating shapes which would warrant some investigation but I don't think there is much evidence here. Given that I do believe there is more happening on both Mars and the Moon than the PTB will have us believe.

18. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Winston Churchill

Winston Churchill

19. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Humans on Mars the Evidence!

Winston Churchill

20. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Philbert (here)
    Humans on Mars the Evidence!
    While I'm quite sure life exists on mars, wichever form it might take, I'm not sure if google mars is such a great tool.
    The resolution is just too poor to make any definitive conclusion. For me at least. You have most likely seen 10's of hours of footage. So I'm assuming you know what type of shapes to look for.

Though I have a question or a suggestion, would it be possible for you to extrapolate data from photos of the earth or something similar?
    For example, If we were to post a low resolution of some desert on earth, would you be able to pick it apart as you do with google mars?
    The reason I am asking this is because for us as a viewer of your work, we have no base of reference of your skills. For all we know you are displaying pareidolia.

If you could validate your skill set when it comes to interpreting satelite low res imagery it might help to push the validity of your findings.

Though I did enjoy watching the footage.

+ Reply to Thread