Page 28 of 383 FirstFirst 1 18 28 38 78 128 383 LastLast

Thread: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

1. Link to Post #541
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

Lol

Took the weekend off for some downtime with the family and see I planted quite the bomb here (suitcase or not).

Trying to reflect on a positive manner to respond to some posts in this thread ... but in the meanwhile here is *ANOTHER* update.

I would start a new thread and post it in the "lighter side" forum ... but I will get to that in due time ...

Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis20110405:

Japan’s government, threatened with more HAARP attacks, pays 60 trillion yen to Feds

The cowardly Japanese Prime Minister Naoto Kan handed 60 trillion yen over to the Federal Reserve Board crime syndicate immediately after his country was attacked with HAARP and nuclear terror, according to Japanese security police sources. The extortion money was paid off following threats to use HAARP to cause Mt. Fuji to erupt. For those of you still too brainwashed to believe such a thing is possible, please take a look at the following transcript available on the US Defense Department’s home page:

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/
    Last edited by Calz; 5th April 2011 at 17:55. Reason: adding link

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

loveandgratitude (6th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #542
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

Horowitz calls fulford an agent provocateur...saying he threatened Chris Story's life before he died,,Horowitz has some other interesting things to say

https://youtube.com/watch?v=3tAqO...layer_embedded
    Last edited by shiva777; 6th April 2011 at 05:59.

4. Link to Post #543
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by shiva777 (here)
    Horowitz calls fulford an agent provocateur...saying he threatened Chris Story's life before he died,,Horowitz has some other interesting things to say

I like Horowitz, he tells what he thinks is the truth and he doesn't compromise.
    An honest man.
    And I like them.

5. Link to Post #544
    Thanks

Yep I remember Lenny on coast to coast radio talking about that several months ago.

6. Link to Post #545
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)

I like Horowitz, he tells what he thinks is the truth and he doesn't compromise.
    An honest man.
    And I like them.
    Len walks the walk ... that's for sure:

The CIA's Role in the Anthrax Mailings:
    Could Our Spies be Agents for Military-Industrial Sabotage, Terrorism, and Even Population Control?

A Special Report Expressly Prepared for Simultaneous Publication in
    The Spectrum and Media ByPass

By

Leonard G. Horowitz, D.M.D., M.A., M.P.H.*

On October 1, 2001-approximately two weeks before the first publicly announced anthrax mailing-Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) officials received an urgent warning from this author.(1) Government investigators were directed to consider the growing anthrax fright as the planned response to military-style propaganda. The American news media's coverage of anthrax, and subsequently the anthrax mailings, held many similarities to what military officials in previous years called psychological operations (PSYOPs) for command and control warfare (C2W). The primary objectives in this unique anthrax campaign appeared to be pharmaceuticals sales and forced "emergency" legislation effecting stringent population controls.

http://www.tetrahedron.org/articles/...espionage.html

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Lord Sidious (6th April 2011)

8. Link to Post #546
    Thanks

Update on Kosovo situation

The US military's Camp Bondsteel in Kosovo was apparently not hit by a suitcase nuclear bomb on April 4th as threatened by Serbian operatives because the US promised on April 3rd to shut down the base.

http://usaserbs.net/news-usa/241-us-...osed-soon.html

Don't shoot the messenger

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/

I will have time for an overdue long response to many posts on this thread in the next day or two
    Last edited by Calz; 7th April 2011 at 16:09. Reason: adding fulford's link

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

jackovesk (9th April 2011)

10. Link to Post #547
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    The US military's Camp Bondsteel in Kosovo was apparently not hit by a suitcase nuclear bomb on April 4th as threatened by Serbian operatives because the US promised on April 3rd to shut down the base.
    Most interesting. The official reason given for the shut-down is "The camp is, in fact, a financial millstone." Every military base overseas is a financial millstone (burden), and yet none of the other bases are being shut down. Of course, they would never admit to succumbing to a nuclear threat. That could start a disturbing trend, where suitcase nuclear bombs start showing up at multiple military bases.

Expanding on the official reason for the shut-down, the criminal sociopaths might have to put Ron Paul in the Presidency to justify shutting down all the bases and bringing the troops home.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chicodoodoo For This Post:

Calz (7th April 2011)

12. Link to Post #548
    Thanks

To post, or not to post ... THAT is the question.

Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer

The slings and arrows of outrageous Trolls,

Or to take arms against them defending a Nugget's Right to Post!!!

William Shake yer nuggets Speare

You see before you the Courtroom of Nuggetville. Not as cool as Hiram's Smoking Lounge nor as fun as 9eagle9's Margarita Bar but justice isn't about having fun.

All are welcome here. Every size, shape, color, planet, density, dimension, belief system and reality paradigm. Yes ... even Trolls are welcome (note: please check yourself in with the nice Cow at the door. He will fit you with the appropriate electroshock collar).

The Court is in Session

Bailiff Present the Charges:

Your Honor. In the case of People vs Nuggets we present the following charges as taken from the thread (names withheld to protect the ... innocent?):

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...en-for-Fulford

Quote why do people keep posting stuff from Fulford?
    Quote Fulford "more right than wrong"...Nesara?...any evidence of either being a reality
    Quote What a complete load on nonsense..

Why on earth even post such rubbish? please tell? It may be more interesting than the garbage I just read above.
    Quote We as a community have a responsibility to the readership if we engage in disclosing previously unknown facts. We need to be very discriminating or our reputation will suffer accordingly. That fact seems obvious. It is proper that we examine fantastic or unrealistic claims in open forum. It is a credibility issue.
    Quote Also what is this thread doing in "News and Updates"?
    Quote Critical thinking is paramount in order to come to some form of commonsense and rational. The above quoted example is plain to see as complete rubbish and posting such rubbish does at least highlight this kind of ridiculous nonsense portrayed by some as a form of "source" that is worth reading.
    Quote My question is valid and worth a response from the poster, as to why post such nonsense
    Quote Why? what is the point, what is the motive? I wish to hear the rational, 200 million man army... please enlighten me as to the worth of posting such rubbish.

How does the defendant plead?

On my knees Your Honor

Defense may take the floor:

Each and every post/thread I have submitted (regarding Fulford) has some sort of "disclaimer" like "reader discretion" or "discernment needed" ... words to that effect. In this case it was implied in the title of the thread.

So why post something that discernment is needed? Fair question and I have included my opinion about that several times. Even disinformation has to have *enough* truth in it to capture the attention of the reader. In the case of Fulford, *IMHO* it isn't so much a matter of deliberate disinfo on his behalf. He does have some inside connections from that portion of the world. How many people have been granted personal interviews with Leo and Rockefeller?

IMHO Fulford's intentions are good but he is being played like a violin

He has become much more "animated" and "emotional" considering the circumstances in Japan. Is that so hard to understand?

What I *personally* find worthwhile in following his blog is that due to the scope and alarming nature of his claims ... even using a disinfo ratio of truth to sh*t then even if only a few things he claims are true it is worth noting IMHO.

A lot of people are interested to hear what he has to say ... yes even here at Avalon.. Why? Entertainment? Shock value? Perhaps it just feels so gosh darn good when he spouts off about the Bush/Rocky Cabal

Fulford should be "fair game" here. He was vetted enough to get a video interview on Camelot. Correct?

Let's see ... I have been mauled by Trolls over Fulford, Wilcock, Deagle, Laura Knight J, Weidner and likely others that I have long forgotten. These are all people who have been interviewed by Camelot in one fashion or another.

Having said all that please understand that *I DO* understand and agree with the nature of many posts (where here I playfully lump together as "Troll"). We *ALL WANT TRUTH* and that is a major motive for most all of us being here. Correct???

Bottom line is this is Avalon. It is a forum where we can exchange information, viewpoints and opinions.

Does that mean Trolls should roam free attacking every nugget that posts something to annoy them?

As with any forum this debate is often approached and in the thread I linked that prompted all this there were *many* posts defending the right to post whatever they wanted to. I appreciated your posts.

Quote He is also aware that the way to prevent a given thing from happening.... is to speak out about it before hand. Personally I'd rather (and I've been in that position) speak and be wrong than allow even speculative (or poorly supported) "foreknowledge" to come to naught.

I'm neither for nor against.....I'm just sayin'.

This was one such post that deserves mention. The most clear example of this type of situation would be the recent "flu pandemic". Most all of us were sure as we could be this was a deliberate and staged event. Most all of us were waving red flags and spreading the word. Yet it fizzled out. Why? Were we all wrong? Did the "galactic federation" or "management" prevent it? Did we jump timelines?

I suggest at least part of what happened was *BECAUSE* so many people were becoming aware of that possibility. Even having the WHO declare a "level 6 pandemic" before hardly anyone died made it almost laughable (in hindsight of course).

Point being if an intuitive has a vision (aka Deagle's dream about nukes going off in LA) dont' you feel they should be offered a bit of understanding when they try to get the word out?

One last thing.

Quote Also what is this thread doing in "News and Updates"?
    I suppose it would have been more "appropriate" to put in another forum. I didn't give it much thought. But where does it end???

Do we need a seperate sub-forum for Fulford with some sort of disclaimer at the top like the Channeling forum so that such "offensive" posts can more easily be dismissed???

Hmmmm.

Anyway ... I am rambling ... I was not available to respond immediately after starting the thread in question so trying to lump together as much as possible here rather than 20 seperate posts.

Quote Why on earth even post such rubbish? please tell? It may be more interesting than the garbage I just read above.

Did you get your money's worth???

Accountable Nugget ... 1 ... 2 ... 3 ... 4 ... See nuthin to it

Defense Rests it's Case

May the debate begin again ... or left to die ...

Up to you the noble jury members of Avalon
    Last edited by Calz; 20th April 2011 at 06:25. Reason: typo

13. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

9eagle9 (8th April 2011), Ahkenaten (8th April 2011), Belle (28th April 2011), Billy (8th April 2011), Bluewool (8th April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (8th April 2011), EsmaEverheart (8th April 2011), Gaia (9th April 2011), Gardener (8th April 2011), gardunk (8th April 2011), gigha (8th April 2011), Heartsong (8th April 2011), Hervé (9th April 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (8th April 2011), Ineffable Hitchhiker (9th April 2011), jackovesk (9th April 2011), Jayke (10th April 2011), John Parslow (8th April 2011), JRS (9th April 2011), Lord Sidious (8th April 2011), Maria Stade (8th April 2011), mondaze (8th April 2011), Roseheart (28th April 2011), sister (11th April 2011), slipknotted (28th April 2011), slvrfx (8th April 2011), TigerLilly (8th April 2011), TWINCANS (28th April 2011)

14. Link to Post #549
    Thanks

Okay ... at long last I have constructed an appropriate response to some of the posts in this thread.

Go here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...278#post193278

15. Link to Post #550
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

Lovely proceedings here! I'll join you in defending the right to post ~ in the interest of good health and ascension, however, I'd like to suggest that we, each, for our own benefit ~ ask: Does it harm anyone and is that my intent? * * * * * If your intent is to uplift and share those things that are of great importance to you for others to share, post away. We are to be sifting through our own thoughts at this time of ascension and Earth changes to drop old ideas and thoughts that involve "labels," and express limitations or may cause others "dis-ease" through some negative perspective. Many posts are simply negative and subjective meant to encourage conflict or inflame others and these are not worthy of our time and efforts to support. * * * * * * * Free ideas are one thing ~ current events, always useful, your personal value system if it encroaches on good taste or lacks kindness, may not always make it to that post button if you have wisdom and that, too, is subjective. We all go about wishing to do good and it's a wonderful attribute most of us share individually and collectively. However, there are those other dark thoughts that are not worthy of us. Some people go onto the Spiritual forums to rant and add their own flavor of hate and disbelief and this is unkind and not useful. ------------------------------ Please remember that what our thoughts reflect more than anything is who we are are ~ they are better than a passport ~ and these thoughts are returned to us and amplified at this time X 1,000. This boomerang effect comes back and hits you upside the head or right in the solar plex when they are NEGATIVE. Is it okay for you to do this in public ~ yes. Is it a good idea or a toxic idea? This is a different matter the heart alone can answer best. * * * * * Somestimes I wince at the cruelty and senselessness of unkindness. Those who share these things usually have matching bodies filled with disease and cannot figure out why they are ill. Free Will can often use some restraint for healing. People love to talk about Peace while not realizing they are constantly at war within their own mind. * * * * * * * * * Take those actions that promote happiness and don't drag down your own spirit or ours, because it's unkind ~ mostly to you. Negative thoughts have the power to harm ~ not just you who are thinking or uttering them but those who are forced to wade through them on the way to something of light and love. This is not a worthy detour for our spirits. They hurt no one as much as ourselves and once thrown into the arena of free thoughts and the sharing of ideas ~ can clog not only the forums but your own heart arteries. Those labels and limitations we place are always reflected back at us, not just so to speak but literally, so it is ground that needs to be fertilized with tender, loving, care for things worthwhile to grow from our ideas. Any other toxic wastes should be thrown out and rejected by our own systems and hearts. Freely spread your love and light ~ and work quietly within your own heart to remove all the self imposed barriers and limitations, and labels, you've accumulated over the last 13 millions years and give it a rest ~ please sweetheart or the Stargates will close before you. Whether you realize it or not, they lead to your own Super Heart Center. As Above, So Below! It is best when we can love, bless, cherish, adore, assist, nurture, and can see the beauty in all things. These bring health, happiness and bliss. Seek after these things! Much love and healing for ascension to all! As Man is ~ God once was ~ As God is, man may become. REMEMBER you are Masters, and party on in light, laughter and magic! xoxoxox
    Last edited by Darla Ken Pearce; 8th April 2011 at 17:23.
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

Bluewool (8th April 2011), Calz (8th April 2011), gardunk (8th April 2011), gigha (8th April 2011), giovonni (28th April 2011), Lord Sidious (8th April 2011), Newlyn (8th April 2011), sister (11th April 2011), TWINCANS (28th April 2011)

17. Link to Post #551
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

Sorry something has taken out all my paragraph and line breaks ~ oh dear! Very difficult to read but I've edited it four times to no avail! Talk about the need to sift ~ sheepish smile! When something like this happens it's a sign, most likely, that this is not something worth sharing or it would have posted correctly. I'd delete it but then you might wonder. I'm reviewing those things I said above ~ there is something faulty, no doubt, in my thinking that begs correction. We get these "clues" not always fun! I might add that we must always be willing to change our own thoughts and opinions, it happens often that it is needed. It's no big deal when this happens. xoxox
    Last edited by Darla Ken Pearce; 8th April 2011 at 17:28.
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

EsmaEverheart (8th April 2011), gigha (8th April 2011), giovonni (28th April 2011), Lifesong (8th April 2011), sister (11th April 2011)

19. Link to Post #552
    United States Avalon Member Heartsong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 times in 498 posts

In order to discern truth one must discern falsity. Avalon is a good place to sort it out.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Heartsong For This Post:

Calz (8th April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (8th April 2011), Lifesong (8th April 2011), Lord Sidious (8th April 2011), sister (11th April 2011), TWINCANS (28th April 2011)

21. Link to Post #553
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,364 times in 335 posts

Once again Darla Ken Jensen Pearce your words inspire. Thank you. Peace and Love.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gigha For This Post:

Calz (8th April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (8th April 2011), Lord Sidious (8th April 2011)

23. Link to Post #554
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

The Shepherd carries His hooked staff and must keep the sheep (nuggets) in line at all times "for their own good" -- after all, it is His "job."

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

Calz (8th April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (9th April 2011), JRS (9th April 2011), Lord Sidious (8th April 2011)

25. Link to Post #555
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

I find it fascinating the things we find to argue, disagree, fight over. If you don't like Fulford - Don't read those posts. There are plenty of posts to choose from - on any number of topics.

Personally, I like to see what's out there. I've used this metaphor before. A forum is like going into an ice-cream shop - lots of choices. Wouldn't it be boring if an ice cream shop only carried strawberry. I have my favorite flavors for sure, but I also like to taste others - just to see what they're like. If you don't, that's fine, don't taste and then you won't have to keep telling us you didn't like it. Just stick with the flavors you like and allow us to do the same. No one is forcing you to taste anything.

But I am glad that this thread was brought forward, perhaps so we could recognize our actions.
    Last edited by Ba-ba-Ra; 8th April 2011 at 17:36.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Calz (8th April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (9th April 2011), EsmaEverheart (8th April 2011), gigha (8th April 2011), jackovesk (9th April 2011), slvrfx (8th April 2011), Taurean (28th April 2011), TWINCANS (28th April 2011)

27. Link to Post #556
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Darla Ken Jensen Pearce (here)
    Sorry something has taken out all my paragraph and line breaks ~ oh dear! Very difficult to read but I've edited it four times to no avail!
    this happens to me with Google Chrome om some sites, and not, when I use good ol' IExplorer ..
    .. so change/add/install a different browser, and try again?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to majapahit For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (9th April 2011), giovonni (28th April 2011)

29. Link to Post #557
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

I think it is high time the whole subject of civil discourse and disagreement is openly faced on this Forum. We are all, presumably, unless some infants or kids snuck in here - adults. We should be able to disagree. Although I agree somewhat with the shopping mall concept - i.e. that this is a "marketplace of ideas" and we can, as adults, take what we want and leave the rest.........................there are other elements operative in this medium that we cannot afford to ignore.

As players in the "marketplace of ideas" we must recognize that this medium has been recognized as a driver of public opinion. As such, players, i.e. posters, bear enormous responsibility for shaping public discourse. There are those inevitably whose motives are not merely the free, open exchange of information, rather they wish to actually drive ideations and yes, politics and action - nay, HISTORY - in a certain direction. When sensitive and discerning minds notice that is occurring, and disagree with the direction and shape those self-designated SHAPERS of human ideas and HISTORY are taking things, it is not only our right but our duty to intervene and PUSH BACK. The question is, how - in this medium - does one PUSH BACK? I have found that direct confrontation is not only unpleasant and leaves a bad state in everyone's mouth - but is counterproductive, although an occasional slap or rebuke might sometimes be productive - directed towards me as well!! But humor is an acceptable gentle way to push back, is it not?

How do we disagree? One can refute ostensible facts with other "facts" - but I am not talking about dialectical argument here on the grounds of factual or personal opinion.

How do we just insert the meme that - "HELLO PEOPLE DO NOT SWALLOW THIS PARTICULAR ICE CREAM CONE HOOK LINE AND SINKER??""

It seems that censorship has reared its ugly head around the issue of disagreement here.....................and disagree we must unless we are content to be mere sheep driven here and there by the wolves and self-appointed Shepherds amongst us.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

Belle (10th April 2011), Calz (8th April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (9th April 2011), gardunk (8th April 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (8th April 2011), Ineffable Hitchhiker (9th April 2011), Lord Sidious (8th April 2011), shijo (8th April 2011)

31. Link to Post #558
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,850 times in 339 posts

Our job is to use discernment (for ourselves...not for others).

This is a place of sharing and discussion.

No need to convince anyone of anything.

You are all amazing and lovely people. That's precisely why you are here.

Share your information, and don't become attached to what people think of it. People need to be vary careful their skepticism doesn't cross the line into intentional disrespect.

If one doesn't agree with something.....and this is going to sound revolutionary, so wait for it................don't read it!.

With Love.

I am going to re-bump my thread on this topic.
    “Someday after mastering winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love. And then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire.”
    ~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hiram For This Post:

Ahkenaten (8th April 2011), Calz (8th April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (9th April 2011), EsmaEverheart (8th April 2011), ghostrider (28th April 2011), gigha (8th April 2011), Ineffable Hitchhiker (9th April 2011), jackovesk (9th April 2011), Lord Sidious (8th April 2011), sister (11th April 2011), slvrfx (8th April 2011)

33. Link to Post #559
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

my vote is in favor of the defendant.

34. Link to Post #560
    Sweden Avalon Member Maria Stade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,626 times in 854 posts

The Fulford nugget is doing what he needs to do !

He is saying as he se it and not all nuggets can do that !

There is no right or wrong - the effect on a nuggets inpact on the world should not be under estemated.

I some nugget feel they need to show other nuggets or discuss the whole thing they have to do so !

Butterflyes are not to be steped on !

We are changing everything all the time and all is as it should be.

Love and hugs to all beautyful nuggets !

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

Ahkenaten (8th April 2011), Calz (8th April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (9th April 2011), gigha (8th April 2011), giovonni (28th April 2011), Lord Sidious (8th April 2011), sister (11th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 383 FirstFirst 1 18 28 38 78 128 383 LastLast