Page 22 of 383 FirstFirst 1 12 22 32 72 122 383 LastLast

Thread: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

1. Link to Post #421
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 653 posts

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

Quote Posted by Tuza (here)
    Someone set me straight please, the NWO gang placed nukes in power stations. Am I wrong in thinking that if a nuclear bomb went off in a power station there would not only have been a big mushroom cloud but the combination of the nuclear bomb exploding in a power station would have blown most of the island away?
    Nuclear explosives have evolved far beyond what people normally think of. The technology is classified, so the public still thinks of nuclear bombs along the lines of those dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. That was over 65 years ago! Think of how computers have evolved in less than 50 years from simple calculators that took up entire rooms to powerful, multi-functional machines that fit in the palm of your hand. Nuclear science is no different. It's just that we haven't been told about it.

2. Link to Post #422
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by Icecold (here)
    Please don't tell me people believe any of that drivel. He thinks living like a millionaire is an ideal. No wonder the community is stuck in the elite mindset.
    No, it's simple psychology. When the plantation slaves dreamed of freedom, they imagined themselves living like their masters, with wealth and finery galore. It is only normal for the slaves to contrast their pitiful lives with the other lifestyle they can see but cannot have -- that of their masters.

As to "drivel", my but we are quick to judge! They did the same to the 9/11 truthers, and they were wrong to do so.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chicodoodoo For This Post:

Ahkenaten (19th March 2011), Calz (19th March 2011), Swanette (20th March 2011), transitionalman (20th March 2011), Vrilya (20th March 2011)

4. Link to Post #423
    Thanks

A sincere plea to me.

However, I don't take a great deal of comfort that the Yakuza and the Triads are on our "side" and I don't see much evidence of the cabal stopping - looks like Libya will be their next "project".

5. Link to Post #424
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,352 times in 1,657 posts

Been trying to look into his claims that the nuke plant radiation is a cover for nuclear tsunami bombs and found this.

There is an Israeli company called Magna involved. This is their logo.

Thats giving me a warm and fuzzy feeling.

Israeli defense company at Fukushima plant
    http://www.jpost.com/Defense/Article.aspx?id=212168

Website
    http://www.magnabsp.com/products/bsp...roductType=BSP

Still trying to find any other stuff going on with Fukushima that can back up Fulfords story.
    Last edited by Muzz; 19th March 2011 at 23:08.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

fifi (20th March 2011), Lettherebelight (21st March 2011)

7. Link to Post #425
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by Belle (here)
    Calz, where did you get that large quote from? There was 2 large threads on GLP months ago...the Berzerk one and one on the Chinese briefcases.

Speculation on the briefcase thread was that it had something to do with something under the great wall of China...alien technology or whatever, you know, the usual GLP stuff. There was something about clay jars...

Edited to add:

you can find the thread on the Chinese briefcases here:
    http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age1219578/pg1
    The link was right above the quoted text if you are referring to "the china surprise" ... it was from wilcock's site.

8. Link to Post #426
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by Chicodoodoo (here)
    Quote Posted by Tuza (here)
    Someone set me straight please, the NWO gang placed nukes in power stations. Am I wrong in thinking that if a nuclear bomb went off in a power station there would not only have been a big mushroom cloud but the combination of the nuclear bomb exploding in a power station would have blown most of the island away?
    Nuclear explosives have evolved far beyond what people normally think of. The technology is classified, so the public still thinks of nuclear bombs along the lines of those dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. That was over 65 years ago! Think of how computers have evolved in less than 50 years from simple calculators that took up entire rooms to powerful, multi-functional machines that fit in the palm of your hand. Nuclear science is no different. It's just that we haven't been told about it.
    Agreed ... but in this case I believe he was saying the us navy planted nukes on the ocean floor to induce the tsunami.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Muzz (19th March 2011)

10. Link to Post #427
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by astrid (here)
    Something is not right with this clip, Ben is not his usual self.

Can't put my finger on it... but something is off....
    It's called real "ANGER" Astrid...

Fulford has been warning those who will listen, what the NWO Cabal is capable of for years!

This Catashophic/Earthquake/Tsunami according to Ben, was carried out covertly by the Daddy Bush Cabal on the land on which he calls home and on the people he loves.

This is Raw Emotion Astrid, Fulford has Had Enough..!

11. Link to Post #428
    United States Avalon Member Noble Hops's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jorr lundstrom (here)
    I cant help that I like this guy. But these videos are BS.
    x2, but trying to figure out what his alterior motive could be if he is a bullsh*t artist. Like someone else said, why the hell would he give these guys yet another chance now (after the quake) when, a couple years ago, he was threatening to sick the ninjas on them if they did it to begin with?
    "I never gave a damn 'bout the meter man, 'til i was the man who had to read the meters, man." -- Mike Watt

12. Link to Post #429
    Thanks

Small nuclear devices are *entirely* possible. In the 1950's they made the tactical nuclear recoilless gun called the M-29 Davy Crockett Weapon System. Seeing that was almost 60 years ago, there are probably extremely small nukes capable of being used in situations such as creating Tsunamis or blowing up the Oklahoma City building or the WTC basements as have been theorized.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neal For This Post:

Calz (20th March 2011), Chicodoodoo (20th March 2011)

14. Link to Post #430
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The statement was to the placing of nuclear bombs in the ocean trench of the coast of Japan. Not in the power stations.
    He says they arranged for the power stations to fail in order to provide a screen for any radiation from their ocean weapons.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Thrasher1218 For This Post:

fifi (20th March 2011)

16. Link to Post #431
    Canada Avalon Retired Member FearNot's Avatar
    Thanks

Last edited by FearNot; 25th April 2011 at 08:51.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FearNot For This Post:

Muzz (20th March 2011), Snowbird (20th March 2011), Swanette (20th March 2011)

18. Link to Post #432
    Thanks

Quote Posted by FearNot (here)
    Quote Posted by Muzz (here)
    I wonder if Bill would consider asking him to do an interview over skype. It would help to clarify this part of the puzzle.
    Hi
    Kerry over at Project Camelot had Fulford on her radio show this week, mp3 is on her site
    Thank you FearNot. Heres the link for anyone else whos not heard this.
    http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/...32k-031611.mp3

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

aroundthetable (20th March 2011), sheddie (2nd April 2011)

20. Link to Post #433
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

All of a sudden, I find myself wanting to be a Ninja. lets all get together and help Him kick some ass..........

21. Link to Post #434
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,799 times in 666 posts

I wonder if the recall of all the American ambassadors for a meeting with Hilary Clinton is connected to all this ?
    Sapere aude

22. Link to Post #435
    Thanks

As far as I know, nothing leaked out about the ambassador's meeting. The news about the meet up leaked and then stony silence?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Mikez For This Post:

Lettherebelight (21st March 2011)

24. Link to Post #436
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

if i were one of the good guys in power and if i knew that something BIG is in store for humanity in the near future (say, 2012 for example), something that may well wipe out a large part of the population, then i'd also be generous with my deadlines. it's a lot easier to save your strength until the right moment and then create a new, different 'ordo ab chao'.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

karelia (20th March 2011)

26. Link to Post #437
    United States Avalon Member Erin's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maria Stade (here)
    Thank you for this clips !

I also see that there is something not right with Benjamin !

I have been looking at this clip but my language skill is not good ! Is there anyone here that can make a short assembly of this film ?

Namaste
    My Japanese is crap right now, but here is a short summary:

- guy in middle introduces an "emergency special" of this show on Mopal Channel regarding the East Japan Great Earthquake Disaster/"attack" (it is the second half of a two part program).

- There are a lot of reasons for the attack that the two guests want to explain to the audience.

- guy on the right with the glasses is Chodoin Daikaku, the founder and president of the United World Karate Association.

- Fulford then explains in very simple/easy to understand terminology how America lords over other countries/Japan regarding money (Russia, China also mentioned).

- Host guy then says that they have interesting things to say about the nuclear power plant "accident"

- Chodoin Daikaku talks about the reactors (I think 1-6) and how they are all Uranium. He then says reactor 3 also has Plutonium, which he says is the number one element to "go bankrupt" (I think he means like the most toxic/dangerous here, because then the guy in the middle is like "it is the one that causes pollution the easiest" essentially).

- Chodoin goes on to talk about Plutonium and I think how people didn't want them to use it in the Fukushima plant (?)

- He then speaks of how this is a kind of a mysterious phenomenon...I think maybe he means there are suspicious circumstances here? Not sure. He's kind of hard to understand. He says the timing is suspicious because they only put the plutonium in 4 months ago in November (?!). They moved it from some other location, idk where. Either he didn't say or I couldn't catch it.

- Fulford then talks about last month trouble started in Korea involving medicine used to treat radiation received from Canada...he speaks of some sort of contract, and the Koreans were super nervous.

- Ok, I'm not 100% sure, but I think Fulford is making a connection between large amounts of radiation medicine being shipped to Korea from Canada very suddenly 1 month ago for no apparent reason - and now this nuclear accident has happened, and he does not think it is a coincidence. He asks, "who bought that radiation medicine?" I don't think the Koreans know how or why it got there.

- Guy in the middle then recaps what he has just heard regarding the coincidence that reactor 3 was the only one with plutonium, and it happened to be the hardest hit/most affected by this accident.

- Fulford then explains that America had atomic bombs cause the tsunami...etc. He explains the aforementioned medicine is potassium iodide - he didn't know the word in Japanese, lol.

- Fulford then says that as of late there had been a kind of cool compusure/serenity involving Russia/China/Japan regarding the incident. Then America pops up and starts panicking, telling people to "run run run!" calling it Chernobyl, creating anxiety about the radiation, etc. Meanwhile, everything it Tokyo is practically normal. He calls out CNN and BBC to be propaganda. He calls for other publications like Forbes Asia and Pravda to stop with the nonsense, basically. He calls them all "lies."

- Fulford also mentions former Minister of the Interior Takenaka Heizo (during the Koizumi administration) who he claims was in on this (lol, kind of ironic). Apparently his brother is the CEO of a company called Misawa Homes which presumably stands to make bank off all the destruction up north.

- The Koizumi administration was all about America, they say, and so presumably with the Takenakas' ties to that administration and subsequently, his ties to America, America also stands to profit from the reconstruction.

- Fulford then calls out Takenaka and tells him to return the money to his country...I think he also calls him a badger? LOL I really need to brush up on my Japanese.

- I feel compelled to mention that Fulford is talking extremely informally...which strikes me as rather odd, and I think the host, by 13:22 mark, was feeling it too there. ^^;

- The host recaps the information again and explains that it is why he felt compelled to make this special emergency episode of his show.

- Chodoin explains that during the extreme dark of the night (when there were the blackouts in Tokyo and elsewhere), the people involved in the nuclear power plant (I assume he means the higher ups) ran away...I think.

- Fulford interjects saying he also has a story...bankers calling him (the daughter of a prominent banker??), panicking about the nuclear power plant situation, telling him to run away.

- A personal anecdote: my best friend who is in the business/banking world was telling me about all of the big investment banks got all of their employees in Japan out of there in like 24 hours. They really pulled out all the stops on that one. I think this is what they are referring to here.

- Chodoin then goes on about some stuff involving TEPCO that I couldn't 100% understand

- Fulford talks briefly about how people think they are going to lose...so they're running? Like respected journalists or something. Something about the CIA...

- Chodoin talks about Clinton...CIA...etc...how Japan doesn't have as much spy stuff, they are more open?

- I *think* Fulford is saying that he has been shut down from appearing on mainstream Japanese TV, despite knowing TV producers and having been on before many times...I think.

- Now Fulford is talking a bit more formally. I tend to have this problem too, going in and out of formal and informal speak weirdly, haha.

- I think Chodoin is saying Japan needs to have more spy activities?!

- Host talks about how when Japanese thing of spies they think of the movies.

- Fulford is talking about how it's bad when spies kill people or something.

- Host starts to close the special emergency program, that there are so many other things they want to talk about.

- Fulford says he indeed is a non-fiction author, lol.

- Host reconfirms that what happens was indeed an ATTACK on Japan.

Hope that was at least moderately helpful! Again, I only got the gist of it - if there are any Japanese native speakers on here, feel free to correct me on anything/everything!
    Last edited by Erin; 21st March 2011 at 07:45.

27. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Erin For This Post:

Abhaya (22nd March 2011), Calz (21st March 2011), fifi (22nd March 2011), Gardener (21st March 2011), Hervé (22nd March 2011), Lettherebelight (21st March 2011), loveandgratitude (21st March 2011), Mike (22nd March 2011), Muzz (21st March 2011), sheddie (21st March 2011), Sir Eltor (22nd March 2011), ThePythonicCow (21st March 2011)

28. Link to Post #438
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,799 times in 666 posts

Alex Collier predicted this could happen in 1995.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=gVoUDSZE-5c
    Sapere aude

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

Chicodoodoo (22nd March 2011)

30. Link to Post #439
    Thanks

Quote My Japanese is crap right now, but here is a short summary:
    Many thanks for you time and efforts Erin.

31. Link to Post #440
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,562 times in 5,713 posts

Quote Posted by Maria Stade (here)
    Thank you for this clips !

I also see that there is something not right with Benjamin !

I have been looking at this clip but my language skill is not good ! Is there anyone here that can make a short assembly of this film ?

Namaste
    Does anybody else think this resembles a very bad Saturday Night Live skit?

With the exception of the long hair and the goatee, Fulford seems the same to me. I desperately want to believe him, but I got tripped up with what seemed to me like phony emotion in the Camelot interview and somehow I just can't look past it.

Also, there is a Fulford video out there showing him challenging a corrupt Japanese diplomat(i think. watched it a ways back) in what he describes as a traditional Japanese confrontational style, where he stands outside this man's home and screams and flails himself around in what appears to be some sort of spasmodic temper tantrum. it's just about the silliest f#cking thing i've ever seen in my life. it totally ruined Fulford for me. and it's a shame, in a sense, because ultimately his message is a positive one, and i liked hearing it. i won't say he's an outright fraud and i won't say he's completely genuine. to me, he exists somewhere in the shades of grey.

and i agree with everyone else on the ninja assassin thing. exactly what else has to happen for these guys to finally attack? lol! seems to be an obvious bluff, if anything.

(thanks Erin for the translation!)
    Last edited by Mike; 22nd March 2011 at 02:03. Reason: thanking Erin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 383 FirstFirst 1 12 22 32 72 122 383 LastLast