+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 1 2 12 52 76 LastLast

Thread: Benjamin Fulford (2010 - 2011)

1. Link to Post #21
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,476 times in 518 posts

Default Re: Japan's PM Yukio Hatoyama Quits, as Fulford has been saying this past weeks.

Well his wife said she was abducted by aliens .... you guys think its relevant? just saying hehe

2. Link to Post #22
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Japan's PM Yukio Hatoyama Quits, as Fulford has been saying this past weeks.

Hi ATYT,

I'm not too sure about Fulford. The reason for his resignation? His probability of not being elected. He resigned for the party. If you're in Japan and are interested in politics, then I imagine it was common knowledgehe would resign, speceially as it got closer to his announcement. I'm not too sure you would need a dousing rod to find out that information. It would be like a secret department in the British government a couple of months ago predicting that there would be early elections... I mean come on. You could be giving more credit to Fulford that he's due.

Check out Hatoyama's history since being elected: http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/as...nation/?hpt=T1

Best regards,

Steve
    Last edited by steve_a; 2nd June 2010 at 09:01.

3. Link to Post #23
    New Zealand Avalon Member Barron's Avatar
    Thanks

You have excellent powers of either deduction or intuition or both steve_a ! I, too, really "wonder" about Fulford now also.......

4. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Etherios (here)
    Well his wife said she was abducted by aliens .... you guys think its relevant? just saying hehe
    Maybe they are living the planet like Wayner says...

5. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Yeah I agree Steve, Fulford is pretty out there, but in my case it was through Fulford I first heard that this might happen. I don't subscribe to the majority of things that he says, I only follow him for entertainment really.

6. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Whats fascinating is the number of leaders falling on their swords recently. The German Chancellor, Gordon Brown and now Hatoyama, Thats three major league economies right there. combine this with the amount of CEO's of major bluechip companies who have resigned over the last 12 months and you could almost see a pattern emerging....

7. Link to Post #27
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Sentience,

Now you're entering in the spirit of the game. Look around you, see what's going on, get the most information as possible and then make an educated guess and.... you'll be probably right.

Let's see.... the next to go.... the CEO of BP? Will Apple pull out of Foxconn? The Israeli issue, the President of Afghanistan... the list goes on.

Best regards,

Steve

8. Link to Post #28
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,476 times in 518 posts

Well if all of them are pulling out.. you guys think we might have it easier to overthrow their grasp of the ppl?

9. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Everybody,

Just to reinforce my suggestions above about the CEO of BP: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/n...-survival.html

It doesn't really need a crystal ball to see the writing on the wall. I think we all can imagine the fate of the guy...

Some could argue that Fulford has 'inside information' from 'whistleblowers' or 'secret contacts', but in reality it appears that the information is in the news and is open for you to see (if you're interested in that subject). When Fulford predicts something, all the people who wouldn't normally follow that story, which is the vast majority, become astounded as to how he knew 'beforehand'. The truth is that he didn't, the news, or at leat 90% of it was out there and he made a logical guess. Nothing of Illuminati, secret insiders, annonymous sources, blah blah blah. Of course Fulford in not alone, there are many others out there that jump on more or less the same bandwagon.

If you want good solid information gerald Celente is the one to watch. He sells what he tells; trends, logical thinking and he says so.

Best regards,

Steve

10. Link to Post #30
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Beyond Petroleum - Was Fulford right?

Right now it is easy to hate British Petroleum for the careless destruction they've caused to our planet...

but today I was meditating on what is coming and watched this unfold...

It is what Fulford said was in the works...

Free Energy is coming - and the Federal Reserve would no longer be owned by Bank of England...

BP is UKs largest corporation, the long term financial cost of this disaster will be upward of $20 Trillion Dollars...

Bank of England will need to decide on one of 2 options...

Hand the money over to BP or give up the Federal Reserve under the agreement America handles it's own cleanup and financial recovery...

The US Government has always stood against Free energy inventions because they didn't want to lose the Billions they receive each year from oil revenues but in one disastrous move by the oil company, they are costing America more than it made from Oil taxes in the last 100 years...

The middle east is on the verge of World War III and the first things that will be knocked out are the world oil supplies...

This isn't just a national security emergency, energy independence is about to be the difference between life and death of the country.

It's easy for me to get angry at BP... all of you noticed the lighting strike that hit the recovery rig

but maybe instead we should be saying thank you...

for giving us a reason to move... Beyond Petroleum...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 16th June 2010 at 07:49.

11. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 428 posts

Default Re: Beyond Petroleum - Was Fulford right?

Good point. I think now is the best time to get the free energy out as a way of telling the U.S government to "stuff it, we're not waiting any longer!"

NOW is the time.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Humble Janitor For This Post:

sygh (24th December 2010)

13. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,855 posts

The momentum is here all right ... for a while now ! Question is: will people recognize it, wake up and run with it ?

So far it did not have the full effect yet that I was expecting ... a bit frustrating. Probably need more patience ...

14. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

15. Link to Post #34
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

It always takes shocks to the system to evoke global paradigm shifts. This is a shock to the system. It is really up to the cooperate military industrial complex as to what happens next. They know we are getting very close to the end game, they may just say screw it and allow the tech to be released.

16. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,814 times in 2,969 posts

Aren't 'they' afraid of the repercussions of holding back the technolgy for so long? That's likely one of the reason for hiding it. How do they release it now without looking like the vile, selfish creatures they are?

17. Link to Post #36
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I don't think they are afraid. They could just make up a story about it just having been invented yesterday and put it on the news and the sheeple would buy it. I would not care as long as it came out.

18. Link to Post #37
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

BP is starting to sell bonds next week to raise funding and quietly mentioned they are selling off $10B in assets...

watch who buys them...

what is going on is what a rich person does before a divorce, selling off assets to a friend while racking up loans to show there just there is nothing left to give...

19. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

You don't want bullsh-t Ben in your head!

Last time I let him in my head, I was dreaming about ninjas for a week.

You gotta love him though, he's the most optimistic man Ive ever seen
    "If you wanna get laid, go to college"
    "If you want a education, go to a library"

Frank Zappa

20. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,262 times in 318 posts

Default Benjamin Fulford: Chinese Earthquake Done By HAARP

http://geraldcelentechannel.blogspot...arthquake.html

Monday, July 19, 2010
    Benjamin Fulford: Chinese Earthquake Done By HAARP

Benjamin Fulford investigates a mysterious plasma weapon seen prior to the Niigata earthquake in July 2007 and Red, White & Blue HAARP lights near the epicenter prior to the recent quake in China. Taiwan satellites measured a 50% drop in ionospheric energy above the Sichuan epicenter on the day before the quake. Both earthquakes targeted nuclear military facilities... coincidence or war crime?

Video is of poor quality but very well worth watching I think.

21. Link to Post #40
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Benjamin Fulford - LATEST REPORT 08/13/2010

Don't shoot the Messenger, I too don't entirely believe or agree with everything the Fulford says...

However he does come up with different pieces of information that helps Decipher the NWO's jigsaw puzzle.

Benjamin Fulford - Latest report 08/13/2010

The dark cabal’s desperate last minute efforts to stop their collapse will fail...

Quote: "There seems to be a frantic, almost hysterical attempt by the secret financial cabal to stop the coming revolution in the West. They should cease and desist before they dig their own graves even deeper.

Let me summarize my own involvement in the revolution. It started when, as a mainstream financial journalist (working for Forbes and other publications) I started investigating the Japanese bad debt crisis. I soon found out that over half the bad debts in the entire Japanese banking system (over $1 trillion) were held by yakuza gangsters. I then cultivated yakuza sources who told me they were middlemen who worked for David Rockefeller, the Rothschilds and other Western oligarchs.
    After I wrote books in Japanese about this, the yakuza tried to have me assassinated in Sakhalin, Russia. As a result, I created insurance files containing hundreds of hours of conversations with top yakuza that I had secretly recorded. These files will only be made public if I am killed.

Then my colleague the Forbes Moscow Bureau Chief Paul Klebnikov was murdered because, unknown to him, he was getting too close to the same cabal.

Later, I confronted former Japanese Finance Minister Heizo Takenaka about his role in handing control of Japan’s savings to a cabal of Western oligarchs (I have a video of the meeting). After this, Takenaka sent a self-described assassin to tell me I could join the cabal and become Finance Minister of Japan or else be murdered (I have this on tape). He also said the cabal wanted to kill 4 billion people in order to “save the environment.”

At this point an Asian secret society approached me and offered protection. I told them to urge Asian and other countries to stop financing the cabal’s war machine.

That is when the current financial war began to rage. The cabal tried to jack up food and oil prices. The Asians responded by buying commodities futures and demanding physical delivery.
    As the war raged on, I was contacted by senior members of Western intelligence/defense agencies who explained they were also battling the same cabal. These are the people who have been seeking justice ever since the cabal assassinated President Kennedy.

The “white hats,” in the Western military/intelligence complex then asked for help in bankrupting the cabal’s source of power: The Federal Reserve Board crime syndicate. They wanted to do this by cashing trillions of dollars worth of gold backed bonds in order to jump-start a new metals backed financial system that would replace the Feds.

The P2 Masonic lodge offered to help and the bonds were put into the custody of Daniele Dal Bosco, their representative.

Later I was invited to Italy by the P2 Freemason lodge. While in Milan, I came down with a violent lung sickness that nearly killed me. Sources in the CIA told me the cabal had tried to kill me with a virus and that I was “not meant to leave Italy alive.”

Dal Bosco then absconded with the bonds and took them to an organization known as the OITC. According to CIA and NSA intercepts, Dal Bosco also hired professional hit men to have me assassinated. Two teams of professional assassins, one Italian and one South Korean, were subsequently spotted near my house in Tokyo.

The cabal was hoping to keep the financial system under their control by using the OITC to provide them with a veneer of legitimacy. By all reports the nominal head of the OITC, R.C. Dam, is a very nice person. He was also at one point given the job of custodian of a pool of gold belonging to a large group of countries and royal families. President Suharto of Indonesia was the original custodian but he was murdered by the cabal not long after they killed Kennedy.
    Dam was his heir but, since he was raised by the CIA and his organization was infiltrated by criminals, the nations and royal families removed his accreditation.

As for the two Japanese arrested in Italy with $134.5 billion in bonds, (Yamaguchi and Watanabe), I am not in a position to judge their qualifications. Nor do I know who is behind the “dragon family.”
    My own view is that finance is the process of deciding what humanity should do in the future. This is not a process that should be monopolized by a small group of in-bred families but rather by humanity as a whole.

The structures set up after World War 2 to govern the planet are out-dated and need to be rebuilt from the ground up. The IMF, the World Bank, the BIS and the United Nations need to be totally revamped and/or replaced.

My critics have questioned my association with Asian secret societies but as far as I am concerned, they saved my life from the cabal many times. The cabal has tried to have me killed at least 6 times and so I have a legitimate need of protection.

Our alliance rose spontaneously in response to the cabal’s plans to murder 4 billion humans and establish a totalitarian world government. The organizations that oversee the world’ various martial arts societies have offered us their support and protection. This is being done in order to save the planet."

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 1 2 12 52 76 LastLast