+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 76 FirstFirst 1 5 15 55 76 LastLast

Thread: Benjamin Fulford (2010 - 2011)

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member AlkaMyst's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Fulford public letter to Ron Paul offers to pay US Debt to China!

Quote I mean do you honestly thing that something like this would have a slight remote chance of ever coming to fruition?As muchas i would love to see it happen i just fail to do so,to be honestly blunt here tho i must say that any of this were true at ALL the guy who wrote this letter would been buried 6 feet under a long long time ago,just my two cents.
    I have to agree with you there.....as far as the East/West thing, I was just clarifying the comment before I said it, I know that this division of our planet is bull and one thing that I have never been able to understand is "Why do human beings have to pay to live in a planet in which they were born onto"...........just something to think about!!!

Thanks for your input Arpheus, very much appreciated!!!
    Food for Thought.......

"If I were you?, Who would I be?
    If I were you?, Will I still be me?
    Who's are they, this eyes through which I see?
    Looking, Looking Back at Me"

Taken from the Documentary -"Who's Driving The Dreambus"

2. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,791 times in 665 posts

Now the question is, did Ron return the call ?

Can't help noticing a similarity here to Lord James and Foundation X.
    Sapere aude

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

Erin (21st December 2010), winnasboy (21st December 2010), Zook (21st December 2010)

4. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

Quote Can't help noticing a similarity here to Lord James and Foundation X.
    This are exactly my thoughts, it just doesn't sound right!!!
    Food for Thought.......

5. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,791 times in 665 posts

There's a certain nievity to the whole presentation. I'd expect something like this to show up on April 1st.

Needless to say it doen't seem to have hit the MSM.
    Sapere aude

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

AlkaMyst (21st December 2010)

7. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Fulford public letter to Ron Paul offers to pay US Debt to China!

Quote There's a certain nievity to the whole presentation
    I agree!

Quote I'd expect something like this to show up on April 1st.
    lmao....I can see the headlines now, the US has been bought out by the Japanese!!!

You know this is funny as Japan is currently the biggest holder of US bonds which recently surpassed China as the sold a big part of their bonds!!!!.....Interesting in my opinion!!!
    Food for Thought.......

8. Link to Post #86
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,207 times in 961 posts

is that fulfords number? has somebody called it?

9. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

Not sure, but with the long-distance charges attached to that....I really can't afford it, maybe someone here may want to give our friend Fulford a little jingle.
    Food for Thought.......

10. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,042 times in 10,210 posts

oh yes. You call that number and you'll be talking to Benjamin Fulford. You better have something good to say. You'll be inspected through and through from Tokyo, to Tel Aviv, to Moscow, to Caracas, to DC, and beyond.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

AlkaMyst (21st December 2010)

12. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Quote oh yes. You call that number and you'll be talking to Benjamin Fulford. You better have something good to say. You'll be inspected through and through from Tokyo, to Tel Aviv, to Moscow, to Caracas, to DC, and beyond.
    ROFLMAO.......

I just love it...Thanks Carmody, you just made my night!!!
    Food for Thought.......

13. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,542 times in 3,414 posts

Lets forget about Ben Fulford and who he claims to be.

I read the letter - what are the downsides? If the facts alluded to are correct (gold theft, amero etc) then what are the downsides?
    Those of the positive polarity are of service when by action or thought or even intention, another entity or the self is freer to seek his or her own path than before the intended service was performed. --L/Leema

14. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

Considering where we are, right now? And were we're headed to? ----Not much.

15. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

Quote Lets forget about Ben Fulford and who he claims to be.

I read the letter - what are the downsides? If the facts alluded to are correct (gold theft, amero etc) then what are the downsides?
    1. Secret Societies

2. New International Meritocratic Organization

3. Global Economic Planning Agency

This country will go from under the control of one group to another......not to mention that this is an international group, this will never be allowed here in America trust me. And also I believe that if we got into this mess ourselves then we should get out of it ourselves and without anyone's help. This are Americans mistreating Americans and any outside intervention will only cause the situation to really get out of hand. Just my thoughts!!!!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

In theory is a Great Idea.....but in Reality, will never happen!!!

I just don't see it.....Americans are too proud!
    Food for Thought.......

16. Link to Post #93
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Hi AlkaMyst,

Quote Posted by AlkaMyst (here)
    No problem! ........Really (jeannacav) you're OK with a Japanese group of Secret Societies coming in and literally come in and do the exact thing that TPTB want to do by destroying the US and World economies and globalizing everything!!! I mean maybe I'm reading this thing wrong or I'm I the only one that can read between the lines.....Please correct me if I'm misinterpreting this document!!!
    You're not reading it wrong, Alks. Well, in one way you are ... all the major secret societies of the world are run by TPTB (e.g. Illuminati/Freemasonry/Jesuits/Zionists). The Japanese secret societies are no exception. Indeed, there is a video out there (I'll dig it up if you can't find it yourself) in which Fulford is holding up a handbook for one of the Asian (dragon??) societies. It has freemason iconography on its front cover. In other words, the Japanese secret societies represent '... the exact thing that TPTB want to do by destroying the US and World economies and globalizing everything!!!' because they are subsidiaries of TPTB and not apart from them.

To wit, the letter is an extension of the TBankstersTB divide and conquer empire game. Benjamin Fulford is working for TMastardsTB. His role has been elucidated by Yuri Begmenov in Begmenov's presentation of Ideological Subversion that I've already discussed here on Avalon, in the thread 'How to brainwash a nation' (message #2): http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...light=begmenov

In particular, step four of Ideological Subversion, normalization:

beginExcerpt
    (4)Normalization - this period may last indefinitely. To promise people all kinds of goodies. Promises without the intent of delivery. In this phase, more destabilization; kingmaking with benevolent dictators; and the building of the Big Brother infrastructure.
    end

The slight modification in the plan (as I see it) ... is that the last two phases are slightly overlapped. Normalization should occur sequentially after the crisis or tipping point. Ben Fulford's letter suggests that either the tipping point has already occurred, or that TMastardsTB are rushing in step four ahead of schedule because things are not going as fluidly as planned. In either case, step one and step two have clearly already happened.

Humble opinions all around.

ps: Be careful not to fall for the phony promises ... even when they sound tempting. To borrow and slightly modify Walt Kelly (of Pogo fame): 'We have met the cavalry ... and he is us.'
    Last edited by Zook; 21st December 2010 at 07:45.

17. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

Quote Hi AlkaMyst,

Quote Originally Posted by AlkaMyst View Post
    No problem! ........Really (jeannacav) you're OK with a Japanese group of Secret Societies coming in and literally come in and do the exact thing that TPTB want to do by destroying the US and World economies and globalizing everything!!! I mean maybe I'm reading this thing wrong or I'm I the only one that can read between the lines.....Please correct me if I'm misinterpreting this document!!!
    You're not reading it wrong, Alks. Well, in one way you are ... all the major secret societies of the world are run by TPTB (e.g. Illuminati/Freemasonry/Jesuits/Zionists). The Japanese secret societies are no exception. Indeed, there is a video out there (I'll dig it up if you can't find it yourself) in which Fulford is holding up a handbook for one of the Asian (dragon??) societies. It has freemason iconography on its front cover. In other words, the Japanese secret societies represent '... the exact thing that TPTB want to do by destroying the US and World economies and globalizing everything!!!' because they are subsidiaries of TPTB and not apart from them.

To wit, the letter is an extension of the TBankstersTB divide and conquer empire game. Benjamin Fulford is working for TMastardsTB. His role has been elucidated by Yuri Begmenov in Begmenov's presentation of Ideological Subversion that I've already discussed here on Avalon, in the thread 'How to brainwash a nation' (message #2):
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...light=begmenov

In particular, step four of Ideological Subversion, normalization:

beginExcerpt
    (4)Normalization - this period may last indefinitely. To promise people all kinds of goodies. Promises without the intent of delivery. In this phase, more destabilization; kingmaking with benevolent dictators; and the building of the Big Brother infrastructure.
    end

The slight modification in the plan (as I see it) ... is that the last two phases are slightly overlapped. Normalization should occur sequentially after the crisis or tipping point. Ben Fulford's letter suggests that either the tipping point has already occurred, or that TMastardsTB are rushing in step four ahead of schedule because things are not going as fluidly as planned. In either case, step one and step two have clearly already happened.

Humble opinions all around.

ps: Be careful not to fall for the phony promises ... even when they sound tempting. To borrow and slightly modify Walt Kelly (of Pogo fame): 'We have met the cavalry ... and he is us.'
    Quote Basically, there are four steps to the brainwashing scheme:

(1)Demoralization - it takes about 15-20 years to achieve this, e.g. the time required to soften the minds of one generation. Success of this phase is measured when true information no longer matters.

(2)Destabilization - it takes about 2-5 years for this phase, e.g. the focus now is the subversion of a nation's defensive forces, its economic system, and its foreign relations.

(3)Crisis - may take up to 6 weeks to bring a nation to crisis. The crisis creates the tipping point (if I understand Begmenov correctly.

Most humble thanks Zook, just as I thought!!!....perfect example of (Problem, Reaction, Solution). The only difference is that the Solution never comes.
    Food for Thought.......

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlkaMyst For This Post:

Ahkenaten (21st December 2010), Zook (21st December 2010)

19. Link to Post #95
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 428 posts

It sounds like a joke to me.

Fulford is Ful of it (spelling intentional) because it sounds like it's just a continuation of the current process, but under another shadowy organization.

I have no problem with ceding super power status (honestly, I'm sick of funding America's "world police force") but we must find a solution that will involve THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Humble Janitor For This Post:

Ahkenaten (21st December 2010)

21. Link to Post #96
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,207 times in 961 posts

hey carmody.. i would be guessing the number goes to a answering machine and never gets checked.. and i would be over the moon if i was proven wrong..

22. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Wink Re: Fulford public letter to Ron Paul offers to pay US Debt to China!

Quote It sounds like a joke to me.

Fulford is Ful of it (spelling intentional) because it sounds like it's just a continuation of the current process, but under another shadowy organization.

I have no problem with ceding super power status (honestly, I'm sick of funding America's "world police force") but we must find a solution that will involve THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.
    Nicely said Humble Janitor
    Food for Thought.......

23. Link to Post #98
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

well the Gold the Japanese took from China...

is no longer in Japan taken after WW II...

but it is all sitting in a country very friendly to Americans...

24. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

In my case, I'm just looking at the information and seeing how it fits in and monitoring it for potential. No big deal. I can hold and weave probability through all the threads I'm involved in observing.

I've no need to label or shape Fulford's intent or directions into a comfort zone of specific titling and containment. That would not be useful with regard to prediction.

On the personal level, I'm a JAFO*, here.

*(Just Another ****ing Observer)
    Last edited by Carmody; 21st December 2010 at 17:49.

25. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Quote well the Gold the Japanese took from China...

is no longer in Japan taken after WW II...

but it is all sitting in a country very friendly to Americans...
    Rocky_Shorz, what country is that?............Thanks in advanced!
    Food for Thought.......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 76 FirstFirst 1 5 15 55 76 LastLast