+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 76 FirstFirst 1 9 19 59 76 LastLast

Thread: Benjamin Fulford (2010 - 2011)

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks

Default Re: Connections?: Benjamin Fulford, China, Iraqi Dinar revaluation, Banking Cartel en

Quote Posted by mondaze (here)
    for what its worth i have been given indonesia as the key revolution. this will be the eyes wide open situation.
    Care to share anything more on this, mondaze?

2. Link to Post #162
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,171 times in 10,476 posts

Default Re: Connections?: Benjamin Fulford, China, Iraqi Dinar revaluation, Banking Cartel en

Today is the day that, according to the mp3 central to this thread, China makes the big announcement to the world. Not holding my breath but there is a lot of truth in that recording so who knows?

Say cayman ... I know you are across the dateline.

Have you heard anything yet???

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Buchanan561 (17th February 2011)

4. Link to Post #163
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Today is the day that, according to the mp3 central to this thread, China makes the big announcement to the world. Not holding my breath but there is a lot of truth in that recording so who knows?

Say cayman ... I know you are across the dateline.

Have you heard anything yet???
    Not yet. If it's gonna be something big, it will be announced in 19:00--19:30, that will be 11:00--11:30 in London time, so exactly 1 hour later, you will get my update

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cayman For This Post:

Calz (7th February 2011), chelmostef (7th February 2011)

6. Link to Post #164
    Australia Avalon Member Myatding's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello all:

Please, note that I reposted this mp3 from someone else who posted it. The reason that I re-posted the audio is because the original recording only lasted for 3 days and I just happened to download it before it died. I uploaded it and posted a link again so that it would remain available for study.

I do not know whether it is acurate or not, nor do I know exactly where it was originally given. I am keen to see what others are saying about it here. Thanks to everyone who has contributed more viewpoints on this.
    Last edited by Myatding; 7th February 2011 at 12:40.

7. Link to Post #165
    Thanks

It's worth pointing out clearly here that Bill Ryan has said that this recording "is nonsense". I was hoping to get some research on this done by posting it in a new thread as it is not related to the Charles matterial threads, but so much is going on in those threads that I really don't see how there is time for most to keep up with other threads, let alone the very interesting Charles matterial threads.

I, too, am interested in the Charles matterial, but I am trying to keep the forums organized by posting in relevant threads.
    Mark Hoza - hoza.me

webmaster for:
    Diana Roth's website, AscendingAboveVibration.org, and Ralph Ring's website: BlueStarEnterprise.com

8. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

now, it past 21:20 in China here. nothing happen, nothing importance have been announced or reported.
    Not so disappoint, I might add

9. The Following User Says Thank You to cayman For This Post:

Paul (10th February 2011)

10. Link to Post #167
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Interview with 'contact2' - China kills the FED, Dinar will be Oil currency etc etc

found this interview with 'contact2' in the comments of an article "All Ambassadors Called Back to Washington!" at
    http://beforeitsnews.com/story/399/6...ashington.html

and it's like hearing the twin of Casper @ http://www.fourwinds10.com/ talking

about
    the Reagan / Wanta scheme, with lots more details
    and
    was in Germany after WW2 when really weird things happened concerning SS and US intelligence
    Project Paperclip ducuments 3500 Nazi's brought to the USA, but a real secret list involves over 100.000
    saw the concentration camps of Germany and the secret files of the Real Perpetrators ,of the Kissinger kind,
    Kissinger told to be a Nazi SS'er (he's jewish) and Not with Western Intelligence as told in his CV, but a German SS'er

about the Chinese gold that was borrowed to the USA during the depression ~1933 for 75 years
    Bush stole this gold, because 'the chinese lenders had died' ..
    from the cellars from the Twin Towers .. after which all 'evidence had to be removed'
    then there was found a Heir to the Chinese Emperor on Taiwan .. and Bush' problems started

and about CIA operations involving drug trafficking, gun running, coup d'etats everywhere and supporting murderous dictators
    the Sjah of Persia had to kill his father to become a CIA asset

the Chinese (Hu's visit) want to DISMANTLE the FED 'system'

Dinar of Iraq, as mentioned on many places, will be the Oil Currency instead of the USD
    China's huan will be the reserve currency (?)
    the whole FED/IMF/WB/BIC debt based money system will be replaced with a basket of materials

this will happen SOON, as in a couple of days

hence the meeting of all US diplomats with Hillary (EDIT: ""; official reason of gathering, rather unwholesum, called "QDDR", and concerns the implementation of a STASI like doctrine of manhandling the populace, state department wide)

here the link to the radio interview, it's also downloadable
    (with some effort, had to copy mine from the IE cache, the mp3 times out at 100% download)
    https://www.freeconferencing.com/pla...-17-65-670.mp3

it's like hearing Fulford & Casper & Wanta talking ..
    all at once ..
    let's hope he's right

and if you own a mortgage in the USA
    you're a lucky dog after all, mt
    Last edited by majapahit; 8th February 2011 at 10:45.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to majapahit For This Post:

fifi (8th February 2011), Operator (8th February 2011)

12. Link to Post #168
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,276 posts

Default Re: Interview with 'contact2' - China kills the FED, Dinar will be Oil currency etc e

Quote Posted by majapahit (here)
    found this interview with 'contact2' in the comments of an article "All Ambassadors Called Back to Washington!" at
    http://beforeitsnews.com/story/399/6...ashington.html

and it's like hearing the twin of Casper @ http://www.fourwinds10.com/ talking

about
    the Reagan / Wanta scheme, with lots more details
    and
    was in Germany after WW2 when really weird things happened concerning SS and US intelligence
    Project Paperclip ducuments 3500 Nazi's brought to the USA, but a real secret list involves over 100.000
    saw the concentration camps of Germany and the secret files of the Real Perpetrators ,of the Kissinger kind,
    Kissinger told to be a Nazi SS'er (he's jewish) and Not with Western Intelligence as told in his CV, but a German SS'er

about the Chinese gold that was borrowed to the USA during the depression ~1933 for 75 years
    Bush stole this gold, because 'the chinese lenders had died' ..
    from the cellars from the Twin Towers .. after which all 'evidence had to be removed'
    then there was found a Heir to the Chinese Emperor on Taiwan .. and Bush' problems started

and about CIA operations involving drug trafficking, gun running, coup d'etats everywhere and supporting murderous dictators
    the Sjah of Persia had to kill his father to become a CIA asset

the Chinese (Hu's visit) want to DISMANTLE the FED 'system'

Dinar of Iraq, as mentioned on many places, will be the Oil Currency instead of the USD
    China's huan will be the reserve currency (?)
    the whole FED/IMF/WB/BIC debt based money system will be replaced with a basket of materials

this will happen SOON, as in a couple of days

hence the meeting of all US diplomats with Hillary

here the link to the radio interview, it's also downloadable
    (with some effort, had to copy mine from the IE cache, the mp3 times out at 100% download)
    https://www.freeconferencing.com/pla...-17-65-670.mp3

it's like hearing Fulford & Casper & Wanta talking ..
    all at once ..
    let's hope he's right

and if you own a mortgage in the USA
    you're a lucky dog after all, mt
    There is a thread on this already.
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ing-Cartel-end

13. Link to Post #169
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,855 posts

Default Re: Interview with 'contact2' - China kills the FED, Dinar will be Oil currency etc e

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)

There is a thread on this already.
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ing-Cartel-end
    Indeed but the summary is very useful and informative .... maybe merge into the existing thread ?

14. Link to Post #170
    United States Avalon Member Beth's Avatar
    Thanks

threads merged.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Beth For This Post:

Annacarl (8th February 2011), Calz (8th February 2011), Myatding (11th February 2011), Operator (8th February 2011)

16. Link to Post #171
    United States Avalon Member Revere's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Well, the ultimate goal is a one world IMF "drawing rights" system to help with the transition, so the game continues. Iraq is a good example.

20 years ago before the globalists went into Iraq, their currency was on par with Kuwait at approximately 3.70 to one US dollar, which is approx where Kuwait's currency stands now. The Iraqi Dinar is at 1170 to 1. So, going into Iraq, bombing the bajezzuss out of them,trashing their economy, starving the people into poverty, stealing all the Sumerian artifacts held by the country, building the biggest embassy on the planet which rivals the largest palaces anywhere,looks complete.

Now, with Iraq having the largest oil reserves, which are said to be larger than Saudi Arabia, it's time to saddle the Iraqi people with massive high interest loans to rebuild their infrastructure, put them in perpetual debt to the globalists, steal all their oil and insure their slavery.

Rinse repeat all around the world.
    War is their Cash Cow:

They make money on supplying the war machine, Running the war (look at all the Private US Firms Halibuton, Black Water, etc.) Cleaning up after the War with all the re-building projects they get and this is only the obvious part of the scam.

Then they re-set the countries economy. Their WMF loans them money to restart their economy that their War crashed. The deal for the loan will include Oil development, construction development, and many other sweet heart deals are included for certain companies that they are told they must buy from to get the great deal that they are receiving. The WMF will loan them the money to buy from their co-conspirators, charge them interest to do it, and then the big one is to decide the new market value of their currency which they crashed by starting the War. Oh, and guess what...they happen to hold many billions of it which become Trillions overnight. A lot of Corks will be popped that night as they droll over their BLOOD MONEY.

"the root of evil is the love of money"

I would luv to know in detail how the net wealth of Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld is affected after all this comes to pass...the SOBs that pushed the real PTB agenda!
    Evil, Evil, Evil didn't Bush call everybody else that? As%h&le

-R-

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Revere For This Post:

Lord Sidious (10th February 2011)

18. Link to Post #172
    Thanks

Hello all,

I don't purport to know whether this is true or not. I have done a lot of research, but I don't have the connections required to really check these things out properly. I am sharing this here in hopes that others here might have insights. It still seems to me like Benjamin Fulford is making sense, though some say he's often misinformed. Any way, have a look at this and see what you think.

Cheers,
    Mark

Quote Benjamin Fulford Asian Global Events & Poofness Feb 9/11

Posted by benjamin
    February 7, 2011

High level sources have provided us with a flurry of contradictory news about Chinese President Hu Jintao and what promises he extracted during his January visit to Washington. A high level CIA source has said the Washington establishment was forced to promise Hu that Obama would soon resign, the Department of Homeland Security and the Federal Reserve Board would be abolished and frozen funds would be released by March of this year in order to finance a new era.

Other sources including a senior Japanese leftist activist (a new but famous source) and a member of the British Royal family are saying Hu was blackmailed in Washington and would thus soon be removed from the Chinese power structure. Finally, senior Chinese sources introduced by the yakuza are telling us the so-called Dragon Family has nothing to do with China. What is clear from all this information, much of it from new and unverified sources, as well as all the revolutionary incidents being provoked around the world, is that we have entered a very sensitive time in the battle over the future of the planet earth.

The White Dragon Society has also now been contacted by an outfit known as Alpha Omega Station. Alpha Omega was the link between the US dollar and the Ruble during the cold war. During the cold war, the only way to carry out foreign exchange transactions between the US dollar and the Russian Ruble was to go through Alpha Omega Station, according to a senior Russian FSB and CIA sources.

Alpha Omega was given an unexpected new role in 1994 when the French, American and British Bretton Woods mandate expired and Western financial oligarchs could not agree on a new regime. The control over the dollar was thus temporarily given, the sources said, to Yuri Andropov, the head of the KGB. Our FSB source says that a high level conference was called in 1994 and various extremely senior people (mostly Royal family members) were ordered to bring 7 devices that controlled aspects of the financial system.

The boxes were stolen at the meeting by US officials (including Bill Clinton) and their Russian collaborators (including Michkael Gorbachev) in an attempt to hijack control of the financial system.

Unfortunately, they were unable to overcome security measures put in place and a secret war over control of the world’s money has raged on ever since, the sources say. The FSB is now offering to help reactivate the system, they claim.

However, Ambassador Leo Wanta, who claims to have been part of the operation to overthrow the US financial system has never heard of Alpha Omega station.

The FSB source, for his part, says the money Wanta got was part of a larger pool but that Wanta did not have the codes necessary to use it. We are not sure exactly what to make of this information other than to say that it fits in well with bits and pieces of related intelligence gathered in the past (such as unsolved incidents involving murdered Russians and empty safes rumored at the time to be related to the fall of the Soviet Union).

The Russian source also promised to provide codes to the Bank of Japan to prove his authenticity. This has yet to happen, however, but it may soon.

Meanwhile, Bank of Japan Governor and Senior BIS member Masaaki Shirakawa had the following to say about the negotiations towards a new Financial System: “We are in a constant process of finding a new model,” and that “we are seriously discussing how monetary policy is conducted…it is something we are working on.” Shirakawa also said the gold backed system used up until the 1930’s failed because “it was not flexible enough.” Shirakawa was speaking at the Foreign Correspondents Club of Japan.

The Chinese sources introduced by the Yakuza, for their part, said they expected vast funds to be released world-wide sometime by March. They claimed to represent a senior Southern Chinese power broker and added they dealt directly with Federal Reserve Board Governor Ben Bernanke. The release of the funds would come as soon as the paper work for a new foundation to act as a temporary depository was completed, they said.

These sources also said that it was Chinese custom for all Politburo members to take a piece of any business they gave the green light to and that they were immune to blackmail about this because it was part of the system they use.

The leftist Japanese source connected to senior state Shinto hierarchy for his part, said Hu Jintao had created a fake past for himself and that in reality he was a Japanese agent and he was being blackmailed about this. This dovetails with an earlier claim by a source linked to Rupert Murdoch that Hu was linked to the Japanese Sokka Gakkai Buddhist sect.

The sudden approach of new sources bad-mouthing Hu, however, raises my suspicions because as a general rule when new sources pop up and actively feed a journalist with “explosive” information, they usually have a hidden agenda. In any case, this is an internal Chinese matter they will deal with.

Things are definitely coming to a head soon. www.benjaminfulford.net
    Last edited by Myatding; 11th February 2011 at 16:35.
    Mark Hoza - hoza.me

webmaster for:
    Diana Roth's website, AscendingAboveVibration.org, and Ralph Ring's website: BlueStarEnterprise.com

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Myatding For This Post:

Calz (11th February 2011)

20. Link to Post #173
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Technically, there is no need for any backing, gold or otheriwse, to run - even - the present - international - money system.

Gold backing is wanted by those involved in the pissing contest of imposing 'one's will' by means of military, these days, cloak & dagger, might.

MKUltra, sex scandals, luciferians, sodomites, raping and slaughtering of children, and an intelligence apparatus that keeps track of all this, is the modus operandi for the present day money system.

It's all hogwash.

Parliament raises, creates and backs moneys for all purposes.

Infrastructure, backing of trade, backing of investments, backing of pension schemes, education & health programs, and will have a treasury department tracking who got what and who owes what to whom.

It's really simple, if you unwrap your mind around it.

One needs to be educated on some macro economics, the history of monetary policy and be of sound mind and spirit (if you're suffering of missing time, do not apply), like a typical classic republican.
    Democracy has the bad odor of populism in my nomenclature, though sex crazed sodomite US republicans are a couple of grades below that of course.

Then again, this simple trick is waisted on fools and idiots, i'm afraid, mt

21. Link to Post #174
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,476 times in 518 posts

So the hole report was bogus? nothing came true not even hints?

22. Link to Post #175
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Etherios (here)
    So the hole report was bogus? nothing came true not even hints?
    not sure who you're replying to but ..

Fulford is somewhat of a Japan/China 'watcher' as they used to call commentators on Russia, 'Kremlin watchers', who had to analyse political developments by who is who on a picture, who was standing where and who was missing, hence 'watching'.

Fulford started out by stating he informed Japanese Dragons what was the game with USA/Illuminati instigated genocide on 'asians'.

That pissed these asian contacts off, and now Fulford is 'protected' and can do Japan/China 'watching' without being killed. He is also 'informed' snippets on 'what is going on' behind the scenes in Japan/the Emperor house/China by 'people with information'.

The picture is changing rapidly and continuously thought.

'China' is infiltrated by 'traitors', Japan ditto.

And Fulford is witnessing to the unraveling of this money power monopoly game.

And everyday people get killed, moneys stolen, people blackmailed, traitors found, and the 'invisible' Illuminati seem to play there game everywhere and are still on the ball.

That's what Fulford is also finding out.
    He's also been manipulated by insiders, and everybody having his/her own aganda, in this new game akin 'surviving armageddon'.

Hence the confusion.

Hint:
    if China executes Maurice Strong,
    who is in there mids for a couple of decades now, as representative of the Illuminati, and who 'helped' dozens of Commie children to get an 'education' at Harvard .. concerning 'modern financing & capitalism'

that's when you know China(/Japan) is 'trustworthy'

up till then..
    it's all smoke and mirrors,
    believe it when they die, , mt

23. Link to Post #176
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,476 times in 518 posts

well majapahit FUlford had some kind of deadline posted but nothing is being reported about that thats what i am asking.

24. Link to Post #177
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I JUST watched Joe Biden "challenge" the Iranian people to rise up and get free on T.V..
    48hours before their "Day of Rage" in Iran on Monday.

WTF???

Chaos in the Middle East while IMF is looking at new currency...
    http://money.cnn.com/2011/02/10/mark...llar/index.htm

I guess I'm not surprised... just disappointed how transparent this bullcrap is.

Here we go...... We WERE warned long enough.

25. Link to Post #178
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Etherios (here)
    well majapahit FUlford had some kind of deadline posted but nothing is being reported about that thats what i am asking.
    all the deadlines I have seen mentioned on the internet (including Fulford's) .. all missed, passed

disappointing indeed

I do see though, somewhat of a picture painting itself of why this is happening ..

Illuminati (or whatever you want to call these assholes) control is simply everywhere ..
    and way higher up and way more complicated than anyone (and mr Fulford) can perceive by naked eye, experience or hearsay

Around 1960 there is this testimony of a doctor saying 'everything is in place .. we cannot loose .. we will take over'

and that is what you see happening

parallel with all kinds of disclosures of what the real - financial - world is about,
    parallel to the world of the superbowl zombies
    there is what is called the 'synarchy', the world of secret societies, pressure groups, power mongers, platoons of MKUltra's, expensive scientist working on Mars, plenty of satanist, their luciferian doctrine

add to this 'ET's and greys fabricated by the US Army'
    and the plot is way thicker than 'grounded' people can imagine
    (& gives some credibility to 'channelers', 'all is love' and 'jesus will save you' people)

in a historical context, as learned to everybody in school .. there is no reason to this mayhem (in sociology one would refer to this as 'arbitrage' or 'arbitrary' versus the 'multitudes')

'reasonably', the Illuminati can, or rather would, win
    and your ass be fried

only intervention 'by History itself'
    (this designated by some, the will of god, or the unfolding of creation)
    will get us on another 'timeline'

focus on 'another timeline' that such will happen
    do not 'hope' (the illuminati way of deceiving americans), .. focus

ignore all deadlines, it's way more complicated,
    and there's also that statement; 'if they are on to us, we change the plan'

and that's what they are doing, mt
    Last edited by majapahit; 12th February 2011 at 00:47.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to majapahit For This Post:

Otho (12th February 2011)

27. Link to Post #179
    Thanks

I do find it interesting that when not everything of someone's prediction comes to pass they are seen to be bogus from then on. It does seem to me like there are some serious power plays under way. Some of the reports that come out from mainstream and alternative media collaborate, but it is so busy (like this forum at the moment) that the masses tune out and miss important things. If I was trying to hide something I can see just saying it in the open and then watch everyone get into a big flame war about whether it was true, a distraction or whatever.

Here's another interesting recording that some here may have an interest in. I do not (I repeat: I do not) know whether this information is valid or not. I have not worked out how to download this, yet. If I do I will upload it to a permanent link for research. Right now you can get access to it for free by simply creating an account on this website:

http://www.thebhgroup.org

This group is promoting Zango as a network marketing opportunity, but they have an interest in the Iraqi Dinar as well. It's lumped together. I have found the weekly conference calls interesting, and keep looking for more verifications or debunking. It seems like some here would have more knowledge about these things than the average bear.

The recording itself is under the Iraqi Dinar tab and then the Weekly Conference Call subheading.

It's here, but the link gets parsed:
    http://www.thebhgroup.org/dinar/weekly-call.html

I do appreciate the discussion here as I have been working to understand some of these interconnections for some months and appreciate others giving thoughts on this. I also appreciate people not giving too many uninformed opinions to have to wade through. Saying what you don't really know about becomes more static that people have to wade through. Just something to consider. The Charles sections of the forums are rife with static making it virtually impossible to keep up with posts with actual substance.

My two cents....

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Myatding For This Post:

write4change (12th February 2011)

29. Link to Post #180
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Because none of these thoughts address the problem of a vastly over populated world.
    "Mega city mentality". The thought remains utopian in context and needs a wider perspective.

Whatever financial machinations occur. It will be a "shuffling deck chairs on the Titanic scenario."

http://math.berkeley.edu/~galen/popclk.html

Keep your thoughts flowing.

Cheers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 76 FirstFirst 1 9 19 59 76 LastLast