+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Timeline Shifting - Co-Creation - Practical Action

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Alexandrian's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Timeline Shifting - Co-Creation - Practical Action

During a chat with my nearest awake friend with whom I sometimes co-create, and with whom we aid each other in spiritual progressing - I have been working through a process of examining my thoughts for negative aspects and consciously and sometimes unconsciously replacing that with positive re-creation.

Of course, there has been much whining, hand-wringing etc, (particularly on my part) about various developments in our chats - so that has been normal but I have been working on a shift.

I believe this has everything to do with Inelia helping us to discover ourselves as conscious co-creators (at least this is the case for me - but I suspect that I am not the only one sensing this vibrational shift).

This shift occurred quite spontaneously for me in my chat this morning. I was lamenting the fates of those affected by the tornados.

BUT, after that basic observation - rather than whine about the blatantly obvious use of haarp in creating these storms and the dark ones behind it etc etc etc.

I, SPONTANEOUSLY, FELT and then found the words for the Creation I would like to create and wrote that instead. And I FEEL it each time I re-read it in a very powerful way.

This is What I wrote in place of what might normally have been a whine of some type:

I WILL that the weather manipulation be brought to light, the perpetrators be discovered, so that justice and balance may be restored to the universe

I really feel this intention emanating from my heart - when I wrote it and each time I read it. It is a powerful feeling that I know is real. It feels really good.

I would like to open up this thread as a place to both discuss these conscious co-creation activities and as a place for people to make statements of intention similar to the above so that others may pick them up and add their light-love to the creation if they feel so moved.

I do not consider this to be an experiment. The souls at Avalon are beyond that IMO.

It is time that we simply DO.

In Light-Love

Alexandrian
    Last edited by Alexandrian; 28th April 2011 at 16:52. Reason: formatting
    Questioner: Would a perfectly balanced entity feel any emotional response in being attacked by the other-self?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The response is love.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Alexandrian For This Post:

Amenjo (28th April 2011), Belle (28th April 2011), Dawn (26th September 2011), dmarie (28th April 2011), Donna O (28th April 2011), exponentialist (30th April 2011), gardunk (29th April 2011), giovonni (29th April 2011), Isthatso (29th April 2011), Jake (28th April 2011), Jendayi (28th April 2011), Lifesong (28th April 2011), loveandgratitude (29th April 2011), Lunesoleil (15th November 2012), Maia Gabrial (21st May 2011), nearing (29th April 2011), selinam (28th April 2011), sunflower (1st May 2011), TWINCANS (29th April 2011), wegge (28th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    TimelessDimensions

Default Re: Timeline Shifting - Co-Creation - Practical Action

why don't you jump into a timeline where those things are not manifest?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TimelessDimensions For This Post:

nearing (29th April 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TimelessDimensions (here)
    why don't you jump into a timeline where those things are not manifest?
    Thanks. Point well taken.

Based on the advice of Inelia and Bill I restate the intention verbally

Weather Manipulation IS brought to light, The Perpetrators ARE discovered, Justice and Balance ARE restored to the Universe
    Last edited by Alexandrian; 28th April 2011 at 20:23. Reason: formatting
    Questioner: Would a perfectly balanced entity feel any emotional response in being attacked by the other-self?

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Alexandrian For This Post:

Belle (28th April 2011), Dawn (26th September 2011), dmarie (28th April 2011), loveandgratitude (29th April 2011), Maia Gabrial (21st May 2011), nearing (29th April 2011), sunflower (1st May 2011), TWINCANS (29th April 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

A while ago, I did a thought experiment.

What if I had the power to change something. Anything. What would I choose to do?

After a long few days of mulling this over, I decided that I could only choose to change something about myself.

I do not have the consent to affect anyone else.

I do not have the knowledge to know if something that I perceive as being bad has a purpose for being.

It certainly sounds good that weather manipulation must be stopped and its operators exposed.

But I, for one, do not know if that is something that needs to be done against the natural flow of things.

I believe everything is exactly as it is meant to be, and unfolding as it is mean to be.

And that may include you doing what you are doing now.

Fantasy Island, while silly, provided a weekly object lesson: There are always unforeseen results.

Yet I do step in and try to change certain situations, because I feel compelled to do so.

It is quite the conundrum.
    Last edited by perfectresonance; 28th April 2011 at 20:49.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to perfectresonance For This Post:

Alexandrian (29th April 2011), Maia Gabrial (21st May 2011), mosquito (29th April 2011), NancyV (29th April 2011), sleepingdog2012 (29th April 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by perfectresonance (here)
    A while ago, I did a thought experiment.

After a long few days of mulling this over, I decided that I could only choose to change something about myself.

I do not have the consent to affect anyone else.

I do not have the knowledge to know if something that I perceive as being bad has a purpose for being.

As for consent - have you ever considered that being separate is simply an illusion - and a very powerful one at that in terms of it being manipulable in order to keep us from our power?

And as for KNOWING - to be honest - I think you are thinking too much. When you know with your heart, you KNOW.

This is my belief.
    Last edited by Alexandrian; 28th April 2011 at 22:44.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alexandrian For This Post:

Aquai (29th April 2011), dmarie (28th April 2011), Flash (29th April 2011), Lifesong (29th April 2011), nearing (29th April 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

In my own experience of manifestation mechanics, it works best when the mental formula/concept (which is necessarily "language" based if you intend to communicate it to others) is expressed in the present tense.

Similarly, even if you are not writing it down, your concept would be "visualized" as if was happening, or had already happened. This then provides template and object for the attractive forces that turn the wheels of the universe, responding to the law of attraction.

Thus "I WILL that the weather manipulation be brought to light, the perpetrators be discovered, so that justice and balance may be restored to the universe"

could become

"Secret weather manipulation activities are exposed completely and the perpetrators are discovered and bought to justice - for the highest and best good of all."

The bit at the end "for the highest and best good of all" was something I got from the Handbook for the new paradigm (George Green). It helps to condition your "working" to avoid unforeseen circumstances. We may feel we have the big picture and know what to do, but we may well not and consequently we may do something that ends up being detrimental overall. So this is a safety valve that lets the universe do what is best.
    Last edited by Anchor; 29th April 2011 at 06:22. Reason: improved second para
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Alexandrian (29th April 2011), nearing (29th April 2011), sleepingdog2012 (29th April 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by perfectresonance (here)

Absolutely, I no longer try to affect specific things but reach out in meditation or prayer that the highest good is being served - as I am not one to judge things as "good" or "evil". This way I can never be wrong, sneaky, eh?

And let us not forget that Darth Vader had to become a ruthless Sith Dictator for decades, almost destroyed the galaxy as we know it, but it was all just so he could overthrow his master and restore balance (with the help of his son of course) - Anakin fulfilled the prophecy and restored balance to the Force, but look what had to happen in order to achieve that.

double edit: I am not opposed to the direction of this thread at all; the best statement for me would be something like: "Weather manipulation for ill will be turned to the service for the highest good" - or something like that. "The perpetrators will be discovered" is ok too because it implicates ill use of the technology - so if it is NOT being used for ill (but it mostly is - but just to be sure we serve the highest frequency), then the people behind it would not be "perpetrators" so I think that is a decent statement.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 29th April 2011 at 00:00. Reason: spelling
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Alexandrian (29th April 2011), Anchor (29th April 2011), NancyV (29th April 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have had success imagining what I want to manifest "as if" it is happening in the present--as it happens in the now. I even act it out sometimes--for example I will pick up an "imaginary" phone and hear the news that the manifestation is/has already occurred. And I feel the emotion of that manifestation in the now--knowing that it has already happened-- whether it is visible through my 5 senses at that moment or not. I hope that makes sense--it's so hard to verbalize it.
    The Sage does not talk, The Talented Ones talk, And the Stupid Ones argue
    King Tingan
    Journey of Awakening

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Meesh For This Post:

Alexandrian (29th April 2011), nearing (29th April 2011), sleepingdog2012 (29th April 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

Working with one's energy and "power" are tricky things. When we attempt to change or transform the outer, we would seem to be engaging in an act of ego - even if well intentioned. For myself, one path appears to be to try an open fully to each moment . I attempt to serve as a sort of "conduit" for any divine energy that may try to work through me. The more clear I become, the more of this energy can shine through. When I specify an outcome, it seems that I limit the greater possibilities that Spirit may manifest through me. This is just an image that I have, and I may be mistaken, so I welcome any observations or feedback from those with more experience. Namaste.

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Here is an example of what we can do: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...meliorate-Yasi

John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Alexandrian (29th April 2011), DeDukshyn (29th April 2011)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I have a general comment about some of the comments so far - that I feel the need to share - because it is stuck in my energy rite now clawing to get out.

Please have patience with me - I am far from any guru (or bill "super communication man" ryan) and I have a lot to learn about this sort of communication - but here goes

Study, Study, Study, Seek More, Find More Conviction, Find Truth - you will KNOW it when you find it.

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    Here is an example of what we can do: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...meliorate-Yasi

John..
    Extremely Extremely Awesome - Thank You for the link. I had no doubt that such things were going on here - so I hope you forgive me for not digging it up myself - I have been doing some big wave surfing as of late and can't always find the time to look left, right or back so thanks heaps.

Alexandrian

p.s. Count me in on any future targets
    Last edited by Alexandrian; 29th April 2011 at 04:19.

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)

The bit at the end "for the highest and best good of all" was something I got from the Handbook for the new paradigm (George Green). It helps to condition your "working" to avoid unforeseen circumstances. We may feel we have the big picture and know what to do, but we may well not and consequently we may do something that ends up being detrimental overall. So this is a safety valve that lets the universe do what is best.
    This point is very well taken thank you very much again.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexandrian For This Post:

Anchor (29th April 2011)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

The time line theories are interesting but I don’t completely believe in them. IMO, I think it’s more of an excuse for false prophets to use when their predictions don’t manifests. More like a convenient way to spread doom/gloom and leave subliminal messages of hatred in the individuals mind. The theories have never held any substance but they do create a fail safe if the prophecy fails, the whistleblower/false prophet still keeps his/her audience…primed and waiting for another fairy tale. Clever.

It saddens me when I see people throw away their power just to become blind followers. Please make your own future and demand facts from anyone claiming to know something about your life and/or future. You owe it to yourself and love ones...the worlds filled with deceitful people hungry for your attention/energy.

Peace

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

Alexandrian (29th April 2011), RedeZra (29th April 2011)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

It saddens me to see people trapped by matrix imposed self (and collective) limiting beliefs. (Limited by only logic/"thinking", Limited by a 3D materialistic view of reality, amongst many others)

Use the force Luke.

Logic (i.e. thinking) is good as far as it goes - but it is limited. For some rather deep thoughts on this refer to http://www.neilfreer.com/SRPAGE8.html

Recommended reading for those trying to reconcile the chaos in our material world with a higher spiritual path.

Visible Perspectives - JustGetThere - selected (by me ) snippets and link to the full article here: http://tracking2012.blogspot.com/201...d-curtain.html

I wish you an enjoyable (and enLIGHTening) journey.

in Light-Love
    Alexandrian
    Last edited by Alexandrian; 29th April 2011 at 17:10.

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Please no one take personal offense from the following statement - all of us are where we are on our own paths - and many are here to attempt to rapidly walk further down those paths - but frankly I'm a little surprised that some Avalonians do not quite see as as clearly as I expected - but that's all good - that's why we are all here and we are all where we are. It's all about the learn/teaching. Anyway, that said - take a look at these snippets I pulled out from Les Visible Articles that more eloquently than I express where I think we all are, hopefully they will shed light:

Taken From: http://justgetthere.us/blog/categori...rspectives/177

I looked at the huge pictures of what was taking place in Japan; the videos of massive waves, tossing houses into each other and cars by the hundreds pouring over falls and… I had no feelings that I could connect to feelings I have had in the past, when I have witnessed such things. I don’t feel apprehensive. I don’t feel uncertain or shaken at all. I can’t account for this.

The only practical way to look at all of this is to convince yourself it’s a movie. The collective dream is the film and… just like in a theater, the people watching are getting different things from what’s taking place on the screen. Some people miss all kinds of details and some very few. Some interpret them correctly and some don’t. That’s an important thing to remember; just because you spot something doesn’t mean you understand it. However, that’s what the intuition is for. Kick the perception inward and see what comes back. The more you do it, the clearer it becomes. You can’t gain the facility of anything you don’t practice. That is why all the problems you have in the world start with you because you are (supposed to be) in control of how you react. Eh?

Most all of those in a position of authority, consider themselves the emperor of destiny. They are not. This means that, regardless of their intentions, the film is moving toward a prearranged conclusion. They’re kept in the dark about this (for the moment).

I’ve had to trust both the seen and unseen worlds through my whole life and the unseen world wins, hands down.

The time is coming when not a day will pass without startling events, outer and inner.

Along with an age of brotherhood, we are going to see direct interactions between humanity and The Devic Realm and it is from The Devic Realm that all sorts of surprising knowledge, wisdom and technology are going to appear.

When I walk outdoors now, I can feel the invisible electricity crackling in the air. Don’t worry about the man behind the curtain. He’s going to appear on YouTube shortly, along with hard and irrefutable evidence of what he’s been up to. I am afraid that some of it is going to be very embarrassing.

I keep saying it; go within and make contact; operators are standing by (grin).

The most powerful thing any of us can do to help what is coming to arrive, with enthusiasm and power, is to believe in it and see it as a reality.

The real world is going to appear, out of the ashes of the destruction of the false world, just as our real selves are going to be revealed to us through the vision of our real eyes, as the veils slip away from them. For some of us these veils will slip away, or be burned to nothing, by the power of our efforts to awaken. In other cases these veils will be ripped away but... going they are.

If you want to know the meaning of what is happening outside yourself, look inside yourself, because that’s where the answers are.

Just as major changes are taking place in the surrounding world, major changes are taking place within you and you can amplify and accelerate this, to the degree that you cooperate with and seek after the force responsible.

[empahses added]
    Last edited by Alexandrian; 29th April 2011 at 17:31. Reason: formattting

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexandrian For This Post:

RedeZra (29th April 2011)

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

Reading this thread reminded me of the first book I read by Gregg Braden, "Secrets of the Lost Mode of Prayer..."

In it he relates a story about accompanying a Native American to the sacred medicine wheel to "pray rain". Not pray FOR rain...but to "pray rain". Rather than asking to provide what isn't there, this particular spiritual tradition advocated being surrounded by the answer. That is, imagining the smell of impending rain, actually "feeling" the droplets on an upturned face, and visualizing lush flora.

There is much more in the book, but "pray rain" left a lasting impression.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

Alexandrian (29th April 2011), DeDukshyn (30th April 2011)

31. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Belle (here)
    Reading this thread reminded me of the first book I read by Gregg Braden, "Secrets of the Lost Mode of Prayer..."

In it he relates a story about accompanying a Native American to the sacred medicine wheel to "pray rain". Not pray FOR rain...but to "pray rain". Rather than asking to provide what isn't there, this particular spiritual tradition advocated being surrounded by the answer. That is, imagining the smell of impending rain, actually "feeling" the droplets on an upturned face, and visualizing lush flora.

There is much more in the book, but "pray rain" left a lasting impression.
    I'm glad you wrote that Belle - this really is the key to manifestation. Because you can't "want" and "have" at the same time - so while you are wanting, you will never be having. So simple but so lost on most people. You have to "experience" what you want to create, or just create the experience within yourself to get the result. I would also add that emotion is also an important key; In your example you would want to carry the emotion of feeling joy or love as your create your personal experience (prayer) of that you wish to manifest.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Alexandrian (1st May 2011)

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    I would also add that emotion is also an important key; In your example you would want to carry the emotion of feeling joy or love as your create your personal experience (prayer) of that you wish to manifest.
    Now that you mentioned "feeling"...Braden facilitated a 22-day pilgrimage to Tibet, and the monks and nuns shared instructions for a way to pray that was largely lost to the West because of fourth-century Biblical edits. Preserved in ancient texts and traditions, this "lost" mode of prayer has no words or outward expression, but is based solely on feeling.

Braden cites scientific studies on prayer and the Quantum Field, showing how the "observer" affects reality not only on an individual level, but also on a larger, societal level. He also shares the wisdom from various spiritual traditions--from Jesus to the Dalai Lama, Navajo to Gnostics--pointing to why we are here on Earth and how to make the best out of our Earthly journey.

The book is well worth the read, imo... and, as always, take what resonates and leave the rest.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

Alexandrian (1st May 2011), DeDukshyn (30th April 2011)

35. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Does anyone here have a good definition of a timeline? I know essentially what it is, but I also very much wonder where is the demarcation line that separates one timeline from another.

Is it the vibrational frequency of each of us? If for example, a group of people live in the same city and half of these people work diligently to learn and advance and are awake and aware and the other half are considered the sheeple and are still fast asleep. A tornado hits this city. How are each of these two groups affected by this occurrence in terms of the differing degrees of timelines? How are the awake and aware group, having jumped to a different timeline, experiencing this tragedy? Or, do they even know about it? Without sounding exclusionary, does this awake and aware group survive and those still asleep, not survive?

We're living on the same earth in the same cities with all kinds of degrees of awakeness and awareness and asleepness and sheepleness. How do timelines make a difference in our situations?

Hmmmmm...........?
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Alexandrian (1st May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread