+ Reply to Thread

Thread: URGENT HELP NEEDED: Charlie Veitch Arrested at 5pm This Evening by the Thought Police

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Default URGENT HELP NEEDED: Charlie Veitch Arrested at 5pm This Evening by the Thought Police

Charlie was arrested this evening at his home in cambridge by the thought police for 'PreCrime'

He is in custody at Parkside Police Station, Parkside, Cambridge, CB1 1JG

PLEASE BE OUTSIDE THE POLICE STATION AT 9.30PM TONIGHT TO SUPPORT SILKIE IN CALLING FOR HIS RELEASE (MEGAPHONE OPTIONAL)

IF YOU CAN AT ALL MAKE IT PLEASE SUPPORT HER

If you can't be there in person please call Parkside Police station on

+44 (O) 345 4564564

And ask for the custody block to voice your concern for Charlie's welfare and your disgust at what has happened

Please cirulate this far and wide.

Thank You

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/4...thought-police
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

777 (6th May 2011), Anna (29th April 2011), Chelle (29th April 2011), Chrononaut (30th April 2011), D-Day (29th April 2011), iceni tribe (29th April 2011), Lord Sidious (29th April 2011), Nat_Lee (30th April 2011), watchZEITGEISTnow (30th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,862 times in 309 posts

Default Charlie Veitch Arrested - Help Requested

Charlie Veitch has had his door kicked in and has been arrested on 'suspicion of conspiracy to cause a nuisance - tomorrow' - this is unbelievable - he is being held at Park Side Police Station.

The telephone number is 0345-456-4564. Please call to enquire as to his well-being.

would the mods please delete this , as it's just been posted by astrid..........thanks
    Last edited by iceni tribe; 29th April 2011 at 09:26.

4. Link to Post #3
    Ilie Pandia

Default Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED: Charlie Veitch Arrested at 5pm This Evening by the Thought Po

*admin-notice* - merged threads

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

astrid (29th April 2011), iceni tribe (29th April 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default David Icke Headline:Charlie Veitch Arrested at 5pm This Evening by the Thought Police

David ICKE website says:

URGENT HELP NEEDED: Charlie Veitch Arrested at 5pm This Evening by the Thought Police

Thursday, 28 April 2011 19:37

YouTube Channel cveitch or the "Love Police" Charlie Vietch arrested at his home in Cambridge by the thought

police for 'PreCrime.' That would mean for possibly committing a crime in the future.

Please circulate this far and wide. (MEGAPHONE OPTIONAL)

IF YOU CAN AT ALL MAKE IT PLEASE SUPPORT HIM BY CALLING

Parkside Police Station at: +44 (O) 345 4564564

And ask for the custody block to voice your concern for Charlie's welfare and your

disgust at what has happened.

Please cirulate this far and wide.

Thank You.

May be late but imagine being arrested for what you might be going to do later. How would anyone know for sure what someone is planning without proof of the crime or after the crime has been committed? Also this man only uses a megaphone to speak whenever he visits a city or town. He videotapes and talks. No crime.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines

(Edited by myrm)
    Last edited by myrm; 29th April 2011 at 11:29. Reason: forgot a link to the story

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to myrm For This Post:

Chrononaut (30th April 2011), the_flyingboy (29th April 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

Default Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED: Charlie Veitch Arrested at 5pm This Evening by the Thought Po

World wide support for this champion

9. The Following User Says Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

alxz (25th June 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,457 times in 2,874 posts

Wearing my hypnotist's hat, every time he says DON'T ARREST ME in the clip, the suggest is TO ARREST him. What's going on there then?
    Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

sorry to hear. there is nothing i can do from here unfortunatlly.
    in amean wile this song for you

https://youtube.com/watch?v=MeP220xx7Bs

12. Link to Post #8
    Deactivated
    Thanks

He clearly asked people to gather in Soho Square. Did he not? That's cause. The cops estimated 1 million royalists gathered in London to watch the wedding. If, and granted it's an "IF", he'd have moved that gathering outta Soho Square I don't think the cops could have stopped a metaphorical

I'll be interested to watch vids from Soho Square as nothing has been mentioned on main stream.

Edit I just watched the clip again. My error. He didn't ask people to meet in Soho Square. He said he knew people were meeting there.

Perhaps this vid didn't help him.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=zBkW6TOCoyg&NR=1
    Last edited by SteveX; 30th April 2011 at 12:46. Reason: to correct my error

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Met Undercover Snatch and Grab Squad at Soho Square - April 29

Video footage given to the BBC for their use. My comments below are not supported nor endoresed by the BBC. The comments below are my own.

This man quotes:

I was on my way to deliver this footage to the BBC in Regent Street when I was detained under section 60. I had started recording on my camera before the police approuched me and they forced the camera from my hand and held both my arms as if I was a criminal. I was asked for my details but refused to give any untill I had been told what law and what crime I had commited.

The officers could not tell me what crime but were only able to use Section 60 which is a stop and search power. Everyone has the right not to give their details during a search. They then asked me if my bank card which they took from my pocket belonged to me. I told them that it did and they arrested me for Suspicion of Handling Stolen Goods. (The card belonged to me).

Before my arrest I had arranged to give my footage to the BBC and a BBC reporter booked my name with reception. I was followed from Soho by two police officers in uniform. I was detained and arrested on Regent Street close to the BBC building. I found it strange how they would decide to detain me before I could get to the BBC.

After I was released without Charge and without Caution after 4 hours I promptly made my way back to the BBC in Regent Street and was finaly able to pass them this footage.

I also want to point out that many people have been arrested over the last two days including Charlie Veitch who is well known for hugging the police (Love Police) who was arrested yesterday. No one knows exactly what he was arrested for but the footage I have just seen on the BBC of a playright being arrested along with another man who was wearing fancy costume. Apparently its illegal to wear fancy costume when the royal family are doing something.

Namaste,

Chrononaut.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Chrononaut For This Post:

Tahi (30th April 2011)

15. Link to Post #10
    Deactivated
    Thanks

"Articals to cause criminal damage" That could be anything....even a 1 pence piece. That was pretty weak.

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

UK activist nabbed for 'thinking to protest'

British police have arrested activist Charlie Veitch from his home in Cambridge on suspicion of 'conspiracy to cause a public nuisance' at the royal wedding.

The activist was arrested Thursday in a pre-wedding raid, despite the fact that he had recently gone to police, on his own accord, to discuss how he is entirely non-aggressive and has no plans for disrupting the royal wedding.

The activist's detention puts a big question mark before the claims that the UK is an advocate of democracy, freedom of expression and human rights.

Police arrested activist Charlie Veitch on charges of possibly conspiring to create a public nuisance. By nuisance, they mean speaking freely in a public space, which is what all human beings have the right to do.

The UK, if it was a democracy, has lost its credibility to be a democratic state. There have never taken place so many democratic activists' arrests, anywhere in the world, not only on suspicion of thought-crime, speech-crime, or political assembly crime, but now on offences defined by the British police as pre-crime.

Veitch, who lives off Midsummer Common in Cambridge, had set up a group called the Love Police.

Silkie Carlo, 21, a second year student at Cambridge University studying politics and psychology, said Veitch, her boyfriend, was arrested Thursday at 5pm.

She said the allegation is 'conspiracy to cause public nuisance' on Friday.

“He was arrested as part of a political victimization campaign”, she added.

“What he does is he is a filmmaker who uses a megaphone. He's quite known for being harmless, peaceful and vocal”, said Silkie Carlo.

“One of the things we specialize in is hugging police. It is fun to film. They are friends rather than enemies so this is quite unprecedented”, added the activist's partner.

“This is a free speech crime but worse than that, it's a free speech pre-crime.”

“The royal wedding itself is a public nuisance. I don't consider a democratic protest to be a public nuisance”, said Carlo.

source
    http://www.presstv.ir/detail/177329.html

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Ammit (30th April 2011), Chrononaut (30th April 2011), Nasu (2nd May 2011)

18. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

The funny thing is, some of the expressions on the uniformed coppers faces, gormless, laughing and needing an injection of professionalism. And since when did the police, the force that is meant to protect us start to employ thugs??.
    The animal that forced the one protester away from the gates and then showed complete contempt for the guy needed to be put back in the zoo with the other scary animals that are not controllable.

Also the dark skinned sargeant was not showing his number at all and walked away when the protester with the camera tried to find it.

And that comment "Articals to cause criminal damage", sums up that rowdy load of coppers anyway I think.....

Ammit
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

Chrononaut (30th April 2011)

20. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Update.....

okies i give up.

mods please embed this for me.

thanks

https://www.youtube.com/user/PlanetE.../5/J0ecG2kotn0
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 2nd May 2011 at 18:19. Reason: fix youtube video embedding
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

Champion the Wonderhorse (2nd May 2011), Nasu (2nd May 2011)

22. Link to Post #14
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by astrid (here)
    mods please embed this for me.
    Done - fixed.

My fix consisted of changing your:
    [YOUTUBE]https://youtube.com/watch?v=J0ecG2kotn0[/YOUTUBE]
    to instead be:
    [YOUTUBE]J0ecG2kotn0[/YOUTUBE]
    Place -only- the 11 character Youtube code between the [YOUTUBE] ... [/YOUTUBE] brackets.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

astrid (6th May 2011)

24. Link to Post #15
    UK Avalon Member Champion the Wonderhorse's Avatar
    Thanks

Latest speech from Charlie Veitsch:

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Champion the Wonderhorse For This Post:

astrid (6th May 2011), Hughe (7th May 2011), loveandgratitude (3rd May 2011)

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Default Re: Charlie Veitch Arrested - Help Requested

I saw the video of his arrest. It was so civilized and polite. But what's shocking is at the end of the video it said that no one knows where he's being held. The authorities aren't saying either....And his location was changed to 3 different locations, I think....

27. Link to Post #17
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

i'll watch again to check but i thought he said 'if' you go you'll find likeminded people there to be with.
    either way, it's thought crime,
    Time and again we in NZ get told the cops can't arrest anyone untill they do actually commit a crime. If we have been threatened the cops won't believe you- no evidence. If the threat is against them however they seem to have the evidence. Cops look out for themselves and eachother. And of course the elitists that get them in as their private security but we the taxpayer do the paying.

it is bad enough here in NZ but nowhere near as bad as Britain or the U.S.A or Canada. It will be though soon enough. Loads of good 'poms' have moved into my neighbourhood in the last 10 years.
    NZ has imported alot of cops from the U.K during that time as any decent kiwi does not want to be a **** eating pig. So there's shortage so we are told. That's even after they lowered the requirements for enrty into police college! We have some real bright ones now as you can imagine.

I got pulled over by a U.K imported cop near the city on my way into town and he was all 'piggy' and then I said, look it's not persoanl. He changed his tune really fast. He did not give a swag of tickets he was going to. I asked him whether it was better in the U.K to be a cop or here in NZ. he said he liked living in NZ more but cops here don't have the 'power' that cops do in the U.K.

So there is actually a human being under those uniforms and you can find them if they want to be found. Still, like a pack of roaming dogs that are fine on their own as someones family pet, get em' together in numbers and it's pure brain stem base mentality.

We are 20km from town here but have a local cop. he won't issue tickets unless he has it in for you, hence why I had no warrant of fitness on my car that the U./K import cop was all excited about. he could have cost me a $200 fine and more if he'd wanted but didn't in the end.

We all agree that we need a police force. But one we the good folks want in our communties. It is up to 'us' to train them. As we have our 'local one'. If you treat them well they may get it. If they are in a pack though, forget it!

28. Link to Post #18
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Charlie Veitch makes me feel like wanting to be an honourary Palestinian. That last comment before it cuts may get usesd as an excuse by 'them' to see him somewhere like gitmo bay.
    As passionate as some are, keeping ones mouth shut at the right time in the right place is called wisdom. An old mafia axom says 'the fish is killed by it's open mouth'. Another one is 'I don't know'.

29. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Unfortunately here in Britain they are clamping down on any kind of protests now, and the way Charlie was treated is becoming more and more common place

Think we can say the right to freedom of speech is well and truly over

The authorities that be are just going to keep arresting and holding protesters in a prison cell for as long as they legally can in an attempt to put the average person off making their feelings known in a public place

Hope it isn't going to hinder people like the brilliant Charlie Veitch

We need people like him to stand in our corner.... we love you Charlie
    " My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am "

+ Reply to Thread