+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ram Glass Steagle Amendment thru to Create Constitutional Credit/Currency & 4 power!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Exclamation Ram Glass Steagle Amendment thru to Create Constitutional Credit/Currency & 4 power!

http://larouchepac.com/lpactv?nid=14367

Pls read and listen to these articles............It is the main way to open to constitutional credit/currency that Lincoln & JFK tried to do so long ago............Pls intend that the world's economy gets reset with a system that honors human decency,life,production & creativity as well as allows new technologies.........

We have too long sat with a monetary sytem that is antiquidated and was set when the world was in horse & buggy(it is a man made sytem....and it is TIME to update!!!)...........the world is bigger & faster now..........time to bring a new paradigm shift to financial freedom to fit the times!!!!!!
    http://larouchepac.com/node/14390

2. Link to Post #2
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Default Re: Ram Glass Steagle Amendment thru to Create Constitutional Credit/Currency & 4 pow

Do you really believe that even if all this gets reset ppl will wake up and select something beneficial to them? I spend 3 hours last night trying to persuade a friend of mine that when the monetary system fails we have the oportunity to make something good... he is still stuck to his points that even after it fails the ppl in higher!!! rank will remain there... but ofc he thinks if it fails it will be looong after we die (poor him)

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Ram Glass Steagle Amendment thru to Create Constitutional Credit/Currency & 4 pow

Here are some documentaries on what is at stake for this amendment:

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Here are some documentaries on what is at stake for this amendment:

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Some interesting facts on the banker's politics!

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS IMPERITIVE TO ALLOW ALL GOOD CHANGES IN A 3D Practical way!!!!!!!!!!!That will allow abundance for all....every human deserves abundance!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to say that this is one of the fairest,easiest,and quickest way for Humanity to have abundance.......

It is imperative to get Glass-Steagall policy put into place.....to create a new currency & credit system that was the constitutional right of American People......thereby opening the door to a new & fairer monetary system for the world in place of the hyper-inflation that is sweeping the world.......

Here are two links that explain it......If you don't get it....ASK!!!!!!!!!! I cannot say enough....this is the fairest & quickest way to create a new monetary system to replace a 300 yr old monetary system that was made in horse & buggy days & more importantly was only "nice" to certain groups......PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! I do not jump up & down that often!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU GET THIS???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????

There MUST be abundance for 6 BILLION PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Productive people NEED to be productive.............................

PLS ASK IF YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    La Rouche has a huge group of world economists,scientists,engineers,historians that are helping him get this Plan out!!!

http://larouchepac.com/node/15167
    http://media.larouchepac.com/larouch...rview-ipod.mp4
    (california Mayor)
    Last edited by Samarkis; 17th July 2010 at 16:26.

6. Link to Post #6
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Quote THIS IS IMPERITIVE TO ALLOW ALL GOOD CHANGES IN A 3D Practical way!!!!!!!!!!!That will allow abundance for all....every human deserves abundance!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The meaning of GOOD is subjective to point of view.
    My personal belief is that once the system will collapse something new will arise.
    If and when the public awaken to TPTB mechanics, then there is change for global abundance.

Remember that we (humans) learn/evolve by suffering, and experience we have is an outcome of our choices and reflections.
    Therefore if you are angry that is motivator to take action. Your programming will drive you to what action to take.

Joy and happines
    May the light shine into you and through you
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Samarkis (here)
    PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS IMPERITIVE TO ALLOW ALL GOOD CHANGES IN A 3D Practical way!!!!!!!!!!!That will allow abundance for all....every human deserves abundance!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to say that this is one of the fairest,easiest,and quickest way for Humanity to have abundance.......

It is imperative to get Glass-Steagall policy put into place.....to create a new currency & credit system that was the constitutional right of American People......thereby opening the door to a new & fairer monetary system for the world in place of the hyper-inflation that is sweeping the world.......

Here are two links that explain it......If you don't get it....ASK!!!!!!!!!! I cannot say enough....this is the fairest & quickest way to create a new monetary system to replace a 300 yr old monetary system that was made in horse & buggy days & more importantly was only "nice" to certain groups......PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! I do not jump up & down that often!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU GET THIS???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????

There MUST be abundance for 6 BILLION PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Productive people NEED to be productive.............................

PLS ASK IF YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://larouchepac.com/node/15167
    http://media.larouchepac.com/larouch...rview-ipod.mp4
    (california Mayor)
    Doesn't this also revolve around the continuance of a "Monetary System/programming" as well ?
    Do we want to trade one form of control (Rothschild) for another (Rockefeller) ? Really?

The history of the Glass Steagle Act needs to be investigated more thoroughly, if for example it came about just as a financial tactic in a money control war between Morgan & Rockefeller, then its motive is questionable.
    Learn more about this here;
    http://mises.org/journals/qjae/pdf/qjae1_1_1.pdf

"Why do you have to pay to live on a planet you were born on?" Vissaus
    I know how my family would answer this question and it takes no more thought than memorizing a few words "Because that's just the way things are son"

I don't know that Jacque Fresco and Roxanne Meadows have all the answers perhaps because black projects are called "Black" for a reason and they may not be aware of specific details but its a heck of allot better than what pass's for civilization currently.

Also a more clear well thought out presentation here;

Red Ice Creations recently Interviewed Jacque Fresco and Roxanne Meadows

Jacque Fresco & Roxanne Meadows - The Venus Project, The Philosophy, The System & The Transition

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-100715.php

Click play button on right side
    Last edited by Scott; 18th July 2010 at 18:14.
    Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Dear Pathwalker, do you know me?? I love people enough to have spent over two yrs of my life organizing meditations to create the reality we prefer from a higher consciousness.....
    Nexus Thread:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show......All-Welcome!!!
    If it were by my intention alone....we would already have moved into peace & abundance with heavy cleanups environmentally by changing our homes into green and geometry correct spaces.....

I will not give up trying to educate & guide people to higher consciousness........(my favorite site is www.michaelsharp .org-free e-books)

I am not an angry person,as you might think.....(internet land is so hard to get someone's nuance) I love Israel...I spent 6 years there.....and met some of the most amazing humans that ever walked the earth at this time......Leaders that had started over from unbelievable destruction.......true compassion & self responsability.....amazing kindnesses......I wanted to share those wisdoms with the world....not just a select group.....I left Israel with that intention and it has been beating in my heart ever since......I have raised my children on those qualities and with consciousness.....I expect them to add positively to the world in which they live and interact......[My own edit: the above people I learned from had no part of the govt. there.....they were scholars]

What I am TRYING to do is cause a peaceful, practical, swift change that is do-able at everyone's consciousness level RIGHT now which will lead to the kind of abundance that will allow for reaching higher consciousness.......We have all levels of consciousness right now......

I love people, Humanity.....I prefer EASY lessons for all.....(Yes it is their choice) and will continue to guide, cajole,coach,insist on what I see as the most practical,down to earth solutions that will have far reaching positive impacts for all 6 Billion humans without taking things away from them(their dignity as sovereign beings, their creativity,their customs,their family & friends)

I may be just a nobody to most of you....however, I see practical,swift positive change across the entire board with La Rouche's Economic Plans....
    I have to say what I SEE.....if only to know I am fulfilling my true purpose on Earth at this hour.......

I have to say what I see & feel in my heart of hearts.......6 BILLION people deserve abundance.....are we man enough,flexible enough, creative enough, compassionate enough to see it thru???

My heart says yes!!!!!!! RESOUNDING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Samarkis; 18th July 2010 at 03:44.

9. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Here is more info for those that are conscious(More sacred geometry & PI ratio's in regards to economic applications.....)......Enjoy!

http://larouchepac.com/basement

10. Link to Post #10
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Thumbs up Re: Ram Glass Steagle Amendment thru to Create Constitutional Credit/Currency & 4 pow

Beloved Samarkis,

I share with you the frustration and anger:
    1. Science has become another control system like the organized religions.
    2. There is currently a battle on human conscious. Let me quote from David Wilcock site:
    Quote Remember -- the real war going on is a frequency war.
    The main target in this war is your state of mind.

All this fear-oriented propaganda is intended to keep you from feeling joyful, happy, positive and confident in the future. Thus, every single event that comes along will be 'spun' to the most negative possible outcome.
    3. There is an evolution happening now that is related to the cosmic events. You can watch the released videos from Drunvalo (there is a thread about that).
    4. TPTB cannot stop 3. But the ultimate choice is personal choice to evolve or stay put.

Not long ago I tried to service/awaken by preaching the doom and gloom in Alex Jones style. I stopped since I had no effect. Now I have more effect by serving/awakening spiritual teaching about the duality game. Teaching responsibility/accountability and personal choice.
    After all the game is personal, each of us is here in a personal mission.

Great science and innovation will not be allowed until we have the awaited disclosure. The disclosure will happen only after the monetary/political meltdown.
    The science and medicine is suppressed as well as the technology. I suggest you check Dr Steven Greer's Orion project http://www.theorionproject.org/en/index.html.

I take snippets of hope about suppressed technology and science from these 2 sites.
    http://peswiki.com/energy/News
    http://zpenergy.com/

I am hopeful and make my small contribution by keeping positive and shining light.
    I am still learning though to be on the teaching side and avoid the preaching side (I still carry bad reputation in this forum ).

Joy and happiness
    Last edited by PathWalker; 17th July 2010 at 19:17.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

11. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PathWalker (here)
    Beloved Samarkis,

I share with you the frustration and anger:
    1. Science has become another control system like the organized religions.
    2. There is currently a battle on human conscious. Let me quote from David Wilcock site:

3. There is an evolution happening now that is related to the cosmic events. You can watch the released videos from Drunvalo (there is a thread about that).
    4. TPTB cannot stop 3. But the ultimate choice is personal choice to evolve or stay put.

Not long ago I tried to service/awaken by preaching the doom and gloom in Alex Jones style. I stopped since I had no effect. Now I have more effect by serving/awakening spiritual teaching about the duality game. Teaching responsibility/accountability and personal choice.
    After all the game is personal, each of us is here in a personal mission.

Great science and innovation will not be allowed until we have the awaited disclosure. The disclosure will happen only after the monetary/political meltdown.
    The science and medicine is suppressed as well as the technology. I suggest you check Dr Steven Greer's Orion project http://www.theorionproject.org/en/index.html.

I take snippets of hope about suppressed technology and science from these 2 sites.
    http://peswiki.com/energy/News
    http://zpenergy.com/

I am hopeful and make my small contribution by keeping positive and shining light.
    I am still learning though to be on the teaching side and avoid the preaching side (I still carry bad reputation in this forum ).

Joy and happiness
    Pathwalker.......Pls do not share frustration & anger with me.......I am beyond that,above that......

I feel that I have to quickly point out where Humanity might step if they want to prevent more suffering on a large scale.......Each person has their choice tho......if they want more war....they'll get it...if they want more conflict..........they will get it..........

If people want to step above those issues for everyone's sake.......they will do it.....I am MERELY pointing to a very crucial crosspoint in Humanity's progress and well being for a collective of 6 billion plus souls............I feel it important enough to step out of my comfort zone and let people know STRONGLY what I am seeing.......Take it or leave it.........

Each person has their life contract & their thoughts/manifestations.........however, whom would willingly walk into a furnace to prove their ability???? Far better to be bold & use common sense.....

An example from our animal friends is the hermit crab....when he has outgrown his shell....he finds a bigger one to expand in....he doesn't stay cramping his growth....he allows for change & expansion even at the cost of giving up his old security(shell).......

I strongly urge us all to use common sense and step forward to new creativity....a new rennaisance....

In light...........
    (PS- I heavily promote Dr Steven Greer, Nassim Haramein, David Wilcock ,and many,many activists & lecturors along with William Cooper's lectures & in regards to suppressed healing.....My father is Dr. Joel Wallach whom is known for his lecture" Dead Doctor's Don't Lie" His article site is www.wallachfiles.com My family is no stranger to the importance of educating people to empower their own healing......)

12. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Ram Glass Steagle Amendment thru to Create Constitutional Credit/Currency & 4 pow

Here is a very apropo article on the need of Humanity's input......

Quote Posted by Samarkis (here)
    Here is an awesome article in regards to Mayan Calendar & the Conscious Convergence of Today/tomorrow.........the 9th wave has started!
    It is upon all of Humanity to step up and demand the quickest,brightest ,most common sensical path forward for all................This article discusses how this change is a REQUIREMENT from Humanity.....

http://www.calleman.com/content/articles/ninth_wave.htm

13. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

14. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH's Avatar
    Thanks

aztar you are incorrect about it being a new monetary system. it would be an international credit based system based on actual goods, labour and services, real tangible things. this nis unlike the system we have now which you correctly identify as monetarist. we would use money still but only as it was originally intended as a mdium of exchange rather than a god.

+ Reply to Thread