+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 3 9 LastLast

Thread: Fraud? Deception? Speak!

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Default Re: Fraud? Deception? Speak!

Chico, good to notice your awakening. This real you, this conscious hidden intelligence that exists behind your eyes, is timeless, formless, and built from all the glory and magnificence that ever was. It is not a name or a job or a home -- indeed it has nothing to do with circumstance or situation. The plain fact is that you exist. Dwell on that, nothing more.

Much Love ~ Dan
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

Chicodoodoo (30th April 2011), K626 (30th April 2011), Lord Sidious (30th April 2011), magicmanx (30th April 2011), NancyV (1st May 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,203 times in 304 posts

ninoplops this is for you

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mondaze For This Post:

Chicodoodoo (30th April 2011), Lord Sidious (30th April 2011), meeradas (30th April 2011)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Chicosito con su poopoo,

Your post was true humour to me. Albeit with some sarcasms, do I decipher well? I did laugh loud. lol

As I prefer quiet relationships on a forum, a forum being only a forum, not all of life, albeit very fun and informative. I must say that my fear could be, if a problem ever arise, to only lose some of the fun. I am pretty sure this is the same for most, hopefully (if not we are in deep psychological waters - imho).. For my spiritual evolution, thanks to all those helping here, but it is mostly up to me in my actual physical place of residence, to do whatever is necessary (meaning most is outside the internet altogether) imho again.

I am truly starting to understand your personality and your sense of humour, Chico, gosh, I cannot add the doodoo anymore to your name, must not have been quite anal,

thanks for the relaxing laugh you created,

Que le vaya bien con el sitio aqui,

Flash
    Last edited by Flash; 30th April 2011 at 06:52.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Chicodoodoo (30th April 2011), Lifesong (30th April 2011), loveandgratitude (30th April 2011), Nasu (30th April 2011)

7. Link to Post #44
    Australia Avalon Member Shikasta's Avatar
    Thanks

THANK YOU Chicadoodoo! We should ALL be extremely grateful for your tireless pursuit of 'integrity' and the weeding out of those that would obscure 'transparent' debate.

Graeme
    Last edited by Shikasta; 30th April 2011 at 08:41. Reason: Grammar
    I am on a journey back to the place I never left.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shikasta For This Post:

Chicodoodoo (30th April 2011), edina (2nd May 2011), sandy (30th April 2011)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

The challenge as I see it is how much discussed by the alternative media is propaganda, disinformation, fantasy, wild conjecture and malicious rumor mongering. Somewhere between those piles of rubbish there may be small gaps where useful truth slips in unnoticed.

Sifting through all the material to find 'the truth' is in itself a dodgy business, as some of the bull**** rubs off on ya fingers. How do you tell what maybe true and reliable and how do you see through the superficial hyperbole?

The other challenge is that some people treat this whole thing as a game, a fun pursuit to see who can pull the wool over the eyes and watch the rat pack dashing after the next piece of disinfo. If you're in doubt about that, you only have to peruse some of the back thread here, or any other alt-news forum to see how the games play out. And check out the propaganda on youtube, in fact it's more like a playground for boys with the latest trick with video editors. Didn't we all see this years ago in 'Private Eye' magazine? and yet we still fall for those old tricks, smoke and mirrors ...

My guess is that at least 50% and maybe more of the material posted is either corrupted deliberately or accidentally to keep the 'game on' and that game is hugely enjoyed by the world power brokers. Occasionally someone hits the bulls eye and that maybe deliberately or accidentally also. The real question we all need to ask is 'Do we prefer the boring truth to the exciting fun and games and can we tell the difference?'

To answer the original question, yes we do need a clearing house, a big fat sensitive nose for the squashy turds all over the floor. But by what criteria do we decide? There are so many 'unknown unknowns' and to quote Hoagland, 'The truth is different at every level'.

TWEET6 -Tell us what you're sensing 11-59.com - encounters with future consciousness. Articles, resources, news & opinion.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 1159 For This Post:

Chicodoodoo (30th April 2011), Fred259 (30th April 2011), jjl (30th April 2011), Moonwish (30th April 2011), Mr54 (30th April 2011), Nasu (30th April 2011)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fred259 (here)
    Quote Posted by Fructedor (here)
    -----

I don’t agree Pigeon, this issue came up months ago and I posted then saying it was wrong being a member of both sites. Many didn’t agree and I was heavily criticised at the time.

Why should anyone be scared posting, provided its sensible and honest post away.

If the reason for being on any forum is to agree with everyone and gain lots of “thanks” I would suggest something is wrong with the person’s motive.

Its better sticking with Avalon or Richards site, tittle tattling between the two is in my view Bill’s gripe about integrity. Actually I think Bill made a mistake in calling the thread Integrity, “two faced” might have been better.

Stick with Avalon and lets get on..

PS I vote for Pigeons being a protected species.
    Quote Don't follow you there Fred - why should being a member of different sites be wrong?
    This is why, I’ve just been on Richards site for the first time via a link on this thread.

It’s a nice site I do like the template, but one moment: it would seem to me that half of you lot are two faced. Some of you tittle tattle on Richards site and come over here and be all lovey dovey. Get real guys. Seriously I’m more than “rather” disappointed.

Quote I agree no-one should be afraid to post, and that posting just to trawl for thanks is suspect - but as long as your posts are honest and pertinent where you post, where's the problem?
    Well this is precisely my point, if you are frightened about posting it’s because you forgot what you said or who you thanked on the other site for some ridiculous statement. Then It’s do I or don’t I, and will this come back on me. Then you blame everyone else and say you’re frightened of posting, and comments like “walking on eggshells”. So frankly you get all you deserve. Stick with Avalon and let’s get on.

Quote This isn't the army.
    No its not, but one thing the military does do for the individual, and I’ve been in the air force is that it teaches you to be disciplined, structured and above all to be loyal.

Hi Fred,
    Good to hear about the benefit of your military training. It definitely shows! Loyalty fits with the aforementioned principal of integrity. In other words, a friendship once formed should not be betrayed.
    However, speaking to, exchanging information with or even befriending someone your friend doesn't approve of wouldn't constitute an act of betrayal IMO.

What may make this awkward is that most of these exchanges are transparent to all. And yes, some have behaved duplicitously.
    Last edited by 3optic; 30th April 2011 at 08:28.
    Out beyond the ideas of right-doing or wrong-doing there is a field- I'll meet you there.

-Jelaluddin Rumi

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 3optic For This Post:

Chicodoodoo (30th April 2011), Fred259 (30th April 2011), Fructedor (30th April 2011)

13. Link to Post #47
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Avalon is different things to different people.
    I joined the original not because of the conspiracy exposure aspect or Bill and Kerry interviews but to join the Scottish Ground crew and interacting with like minded people with spiritual knowledge. whom I could learn from.

Some other things are of passing interest.

I have the greatest respect for what Bill and Kery did and Bills solo interviews are excellent -- I particularly enjoyed the Marcel Messer one.

I dont like name calling and as pointed out there are people here from many culture who dont have English as a 1st language so they may miss the essence or context or what is being said so misunderstandings happen.

All souls are equal.
    The Buddha said put no head above your own, Other know different thing form what you know and you appreciate them and want to learn from them but hreo worship in my opinion, for what it is worth is not healthy, as it creates a follower mentality.

I am for open transparent debate -- some went too far because they made it personal and got into name calling.
    Truth searching is fine when done with only the agenda of seeking truth for truth sake.

I believe Chico is of that mentality
    As is my friend truthseekerdan.
    He has posted many videos that I appreciate.

There is nothing to fear but fear itself.

I care about Avalon and get much from it--- Conspiracy exposure can be manipulated by those one tries to expose ie controllers so I take all that with a pinch of salt.
    There are many facets of Avalon and great threads here possibly under estimated in their value.
    Say what you want but with diplomacy and you have nothing to fear.
    Provide evidence of any assertions.
    That may not be easy.

In passing I would like to thank both Dennis and Paul who responded with integrity to a request I made.

Porridge making calls
    Have a nice weekend

Respecting all points of view
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Amer (30th April 2011), Chicodoodoo (30th April 2011), edina (2nd May 2011), enfoldedblue (30th April 2011), Flash (30th April 2011), Fred259 (30th April 2011), Heart-2-Heart (30th April 2011), Isthatso (1st May 2011), jjl (30th April 2011), JSGlasgow (30th April 2011), K626 (30th April 2011), Lifesong (30th April 2011), Lord Sidious (30th April 2011), magicmanx (30th April 2011), Teakai (30th April 2011)

15. Link to Post #48
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,203 times in 304 posts

would that we could speak our minds clearly either here or there... and that in a nutshell is the rub

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mondaze For This Post:

Chicodoodoo (30th April 2011), winnasboy (30th April 2011)

17. Link to Post #49
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)

Quote Posted by Nairnia (here)

Why should anyone be scared posting, provided its sensible and honest post away.
    No one should. I posted a question to a persistant poster of anti-western propoganda from questionable sources and had one "member" personally attack me and my motivation and accusing me of being a troll. It just wasnt worth the hassle and unpleasantness....
    I did indeed post that.
    All anyone has to do is look at your post history.
    And I stand by every letter and syllable I posted.
    Oh God....its the playground bully....!
    You dont like it when people take an opposing view do you?
    I find it amusing that someone who is lost in the fiction of Star Wars should be so nasty, its just a movie you know.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Nairnia For This Post:

Chicodoodoo (30th April 2011)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    Chico, good to notice your awakening. This real you, this conscious hidden intelligence that exists behind your eyes, is timeless, formless, and built from all the glory and magnificence that ever was. It is not a name or a job or a home -- indeed it has nothing to do with circumstance or situation. The plain fact is that you exist. Dwell on that, nothing more.

Much Love ~ Dan
    Let the energy be still.

Peace

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

20. Link to Post #51
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

I thought life was complicated enough.........!
    I never trust my mind!

I shall now denounce my own buttocks.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Chicodoodoo (30th April 2011), K626 (30th April 2011), Lifesong (30th April 2011), loveandgratitude (30th April 2011), Shikasta (30th April 2011)

22. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 1159 (here)
    The challenge as I see it is how much discussed by the alternative media is propaganda, disinformation, fantasy, wild conjecture and malicious rumor mongering. Somewhere between those piles of rubbish there may be small gaps where useful truth slips in unnoticed.

Sifting through all the material to find 'the truth' is in itself a dodgy business, as some of the bull**** rubs off on ya fingers. How do you tell what maybe true and reliable and how do you see through the superficial hyperbole?

The other challenge is that some people treat this whole thing as a game, a fun pursuit to see who can pull the wool over the eyes and watch the rat pack dashing after the next piece of disinfo. If you're in doubt about that, you only have to peruse some of the back thread here, or any other alt-news forum to see how the games play out. And check out the propaganda on youtube, in fact it's more like a playground for boys with the latest trick with video editors. Didn't we all see this years ago in 'Private Eye' magazine? and yet we still fall for those old tricks, smoke and mirrors ...

My guess is that at least 50% and maybe more of the material posted is either corrupted deliberately or accidentally to keep the 'game on' and that game is hugely enjoyed by the world power brokers. Occasionally someone hits the bulls eye and that maybe deliberately or accidentally also. The real question we all need to ask is 'Do we prefer the boring truth to the exciting fun and games and can we tell the difference?'

To answer the original question, yes we do need a clearing house, a big fat sensitive nose for the squashy turds all over the floor. But by what criteria do we decide? There are so many 'unknown unknowns' and to quote Hoagland, 'The truth is different at every level'.

1159 for me you have hit the rather nasty nail squarely and vigorously on its head! Excellent post in my opinion, my only point of contention would be your 50% estimation of the truth to BS ratio. I personally see it being much higher. When I see some of the stuff that people are too ready, willing, even eager to believe it gives me pause. Just because you want something to be true because it sounds cool and is better than your rather mundane existence doesn't necessarily make it so. Compound this with the fact that the very act of observing reality causes it to behave differently and you are left chasing something that might not actually exist from a human perspective i.e. truth...........

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mr54 For This Post:

1159 (5th June 2011), Chicodoodoo (30th April 2011), Fred259 (30th April 2011), Fructedor (30th April 2011), Nasu (30th April 2011), shijo (30th April 2011)

24. Link to Post #53
    France Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Fred

Thanks for your response. I don’t feel personally concerned by the epithet ‘two-faced’ since everything I posted on Nexus concerning PA I also copied here. My posting name there is the same as here. It was the narrow view principle of ‘true to my school’ that I questioned – forums like these are about education and exchange, and they’re open to all. Restrictive ‘loyalty’ to one or the other doesn’t come into it, in my opinion. We all visit all sorts of sites and probably post on more than a few – what’s wrong with that? And why would anyone post or thank, or indeed refrain from either, in fear of the mod reaction if what they’re posting is truly what they have to say? Assuming we’re not concerned here with blatant dumb hypocrisy – posting over there that Avalon is **** and then coming here and saying it’s the bee’s knees – I’m not aware of any of that, personally. Thanking posts doesn’t necessarily mean you agree with what’s said, either, does it? You can thank people for making you think differently too, or because you respect their honesty or humour.

I went to Nexus to try and understand the split and the mod exodus, to try and look at both sides, and I’d bet many others did the same. Now there are problems for which Inelia was the catalyst, and I wanted to see what had happened there too, particularly since some of the banned were people I appreciated. Some of them were really angry, and said so. That’s one thing, it’s an understandable reaction – random ****-slinging doesn’t really help anyone, though, and there was a little of that, unfortunately. Ignore it.

Also, moderating is probably a time-consuming and difficult job, trying to keep content pertinent and respectful, which avoids us wallowing in YouTube-style ravings. The problem comes from what appear to be changing guide-lines for forum behaviour – whether or not censorship is being applied – that is a point worth addressing I think.

Anyway, Fred, do it however you want – I’m just saying that ‘either/or’ doesn’t seem an effective solution.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fructedor For This Post:

3optic (30th April 2011), Chicodoodoo (30th April 2011), edina (2nd May 2011), Mr54 (30th April 2011), Nasu (30th April 2011), sheddie (1st May 2011)

26. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    I thought life was complicated enough.........!
    I never trust my mind!

I shall now denounce my own buttocks.
    Get with the denouncing bro.

I denounce Greybeard. Hiding behind that calm and spiritual exterior is a monster and a wrecking ball to any forum he visits.

Peace

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to K626 For This Post:

Chicodoodoo (30th April 2011), edina (2nd May 2011), greybeard (30th April 2011), Isthatso (1st May 2011), Lily de Cuir (30th April 2011), Lord Sidious (30th April 2011), mondaze (30th April 2011), NancyV (1st May 2011), Nasu (30th April 2011)

28. Link to Post #55
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

[QUOTE]
    Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    Ha ha ha....For a minute I was wondering who this 'ninopoo' was. Anyway I try not to get too involved in the political side of these forums. I like avalon because there are a lot of interesting topics raised in the threads and a lot of knowledgeable people responding. I am also a member of nexus for the same reasons. I see no reason to pick sides and pledge allegiance to one site. I figure the more information I have access to the better. I think everyone should be free to express themselves however, and wherever, they feel appropriate
    I find it very sad that a situation has been created that makes people afraid to post their true thoughts....for me this completely goes against what I thought this forum stood for. Probably I am naive, but if I had the choice I would go for a completely lasser-faire approach, rather than a heavy handed mod approach. Sure we might have some nasty posts, and some feelings might get hurt, but as long as there were enough good, loving, aware people on board I believe things would ultimately work themselves out. We have been taught that without authority there would be chaos, but I feel that this is 'old paradigm'. Sure, as we learn to step away from authority there will inevitably be teething issues, but how else are people going to learn that an open, repectful response is more effective and constructive than spewing vitriole?

LOVE ALLways, c
    Lol enfoldedblue, I agree with you look this really doesn’t apply to you or people like you, I can tell from your post you’re a sweet person thirsty for knowledge and wisdom. The mods aren’t going to ban or restrict what you say be it on Avalon or another site or wherever you may say it. It’s the “hell raisers” they are trying to eliminate.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

jjl (30th April 2011), Nasu (30th April 2011)

30. Link to Post #56
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

No one should. I posted a question to a persistant poster of anti-western propoganda from questionable sources and had one "member" personally attack me and my motivation and accusing me of being a troll. It just wasnt worth the hassle and unpleasantness....
    I did indeed post that.
    All anyone has to do is look at your post history.
    And I stand by every letter and syllable I posted.
    Oh God....its the playground bully....!
    You dont like it when people take an opposing view do you?
    I find it amusing that someone who is lost in the fiction of Star Wars should be so nasty, its just a movie you know.

Actually, I don't mind if people disagree, I don't like trolls and disruptors, hence me keeping an eye on you.
    If I am wrong about you, show me.
    But you can't, can you?

31. Link to Post #57
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Chicodoodoo,

You first sentence in your post is very, very accurate. Avalon is the "champion of truth", because the truth will always come out in the end. There is only one truth, it is unique (I love the truth).
    If the truth is posted from the get go, then it will never get questioned, as it will always prevail. If doodoo (nothing to do with your name, I just thought it would be a polite way of saying sh**!) was posted, eventually the real truth will come out. It always does. I could claim to be something special or something extraordinary, but somebody, somewhere will test me and find out if I'm telling the truth. When I slip up, then the truth will appear for what it's worth. We all need to remember, there is always somebody out there who knows more than we do. There is always somebody out there that knows who we are.

There's no point in banning people because they post on other forums, even if their point of view is contrary to what they post on this forum. This action won't prevent the real truth to be known. Of course, I don't understand the point of postingone side of the coin here and the other side of the coin there (another forum), as just that act wouldn't give the poster credibility.

With everything that has gone on in this forum and the comings and goings of members, unless I'm mistaken I probably am the oldest member (not counting Bill) still skulking around here. My quest is to find the truth and to question everything that has the aroma of cattle and I'm never frightened to do so. If the truth doesn't come out in one forum it will come out in another (not that I'm saying here is never telling the truth). The point I'm trying to make is that truth is supreme and there are two ways of it being found. Either by being told in the first place, or by somebody, somewhere debunking a lie and explaining the truth, with facts and data. Truth doesn't have a timeline, even if it takes years to rear it's head, it will do so in all it's glory.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote Posted by Chicodoodoo (here)
    We all know Project Avalon is a champion of truth. Whistle-blowers are proudly presented here to reveal the fraud and deception that damages us all. Subjects frowned upon by the mainstream media are openly discussed and hotly debated here. In keeping with that spirit of truth-seeking and open inquiry, it occurred to me that a thread dedicated to this activity could be useful. It could act as a clearinghouse or catalog for new inquiry into deception and fraud. We have the opportunity to be whistle-blowers ourselves right here in our own secure and safe haven!

Let me give you an example close to home. One of our members is operating under an obviously assumed name and could be an “agent provocateur”. I’m hesitant to reveal names here, as this is a very delicate matter, but the first part of his name means “little boy” in Spanish, and the second part means “excrement” in American slang. This “little boy excrement” may be pushing people’s buttons, stirring up discontent, evoking strong reactions, and publicly practicing dissent that could potentially embarrass other members. There is very strong evidence that he has actually “thanked” posts in external forums that could be considered divisive or disrespectful in nature. I happen to know from a very reliable but anonymous source that he has even refrained from thanking highly sensitive posts on external forums in order to preserve his own neck! This demonstrates a dangerous two-faced, back-stabbing attitude that calls into question his very integrity. Should not fraud and deception of this magnitude be publicly called into question? I propose this thread for that purpose. There may be other members at Avalon that need the spotlight of truth shined upon them as well. It is our duty to do so. Many of us have reincarnated here for that very purpose. We had best get on with it.
    Last edited by steve_a; 30th April 2011 at 12:30.

32. Link to Post #58
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Actually, I don't mind if people disagree, I don't like trolls and disruptors, hence me keeping an eye on you.
    But you can't, can you?
    So youre keeping an eye on me huh? From the Death Star no doubt
    Seriously though, who the * do you think you are? I dont have to justify myself to you unless of course you are the Great Dark Lord of Avalon? And why should I to someone who is annonimous hiding behind a fantasy? Before you started your nonsense, I had a picture of me, my location and contact details on here, you chose to hide behind the mask of a movie.

But to those who know nothing about the situation your darkness caused I will say this:

I have worked in Fort Meade, better known as the NSA (and other locations under their guise UMD etc)
    I have worked at many military bases throughout the USA (USAF and Army)
    I am a student of the Esoteric.
    Now add those credentials together.
    Perhaps I know a lot more than I will ever admit but I will say this.... one of my posts in March warned of an event in the area of Japan which was going to be caused by the mass consciousness who were living in fear of the "great doom" (2012 etc)

I am not political, have no affiliations with any government entities, I am a free thinker and free spirit, one of the good guys. Maybe even a whistleblower in waiting?

Draw your own conclusion.

So who are you? Will you step out from behind your guise or will you continue to hide occasionally throwing bombs at those who dare to question?

As you said...."if I am wrong about you, show me."

Over to you.....

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nairnia For This Post:

Chicodoodoo (30th April 2011), Fred259 (30th April 2011), Lily de Cuir (30th April 2011), magicmanx (30th April 2011), NancyV (1st May 2011), Nasu (30th April 2011)

34. Link to Post #59
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

But you can't, can you?
    So youre keeping an eye on me huh? From the Death Star no doubt
    Seriously though, who the * do you think you are? I dont have to justify myself to you unless of course you are the Great Dark Lord of Avalon? And why should I to someone who is annonimous hiding behind a fantasy? Before you started your nonsense, I had a picture of me, my location and contact details on here, you chose to hide behind the mask of a movie.

But to those who know nothing about the situation your darkness caused I will say this:

I have worked in Fort Meade, better known as the NSA (and other locations under their guise UMD etc)
    I have worked at many military bases throughout the USA (USAF and Army)
    I am a student of the Esoteric.
    Now add those credentials together.
    Perhaps I know a lot more than I will ever admit but I will say this.... one of my posts in March warned of an event in the area of Japan which was going to be caused by the mass consciousness who were living in fear of the "great doom" (2012 etc)

I am not political, have no affiliations with any government entities, I am a free thinker and free spirit, one of the good guys. Maybe even a whistleblower in waiting?

Draw your own conclusion.

So who are you? Will you step out from behind your guise or will you continue to hide occasionally throwing bombs at those who dare to question?

As you said...."if I am wrong about you, show me."

Over to you.....
    My ID is on this site, my name and location.
    My name and location is known to many here.
    If you are as good as you say, you can find it.
    And when I say show me that I am wrong, your posts betray your intent.
    You have some of merit, but a lot are nothing than one line ''rebuttals'' of other peoples posts.
    I will make you this promise, if I am wrong about you, then I will apologise and acknowledge that.
    Is that fair enough?

35. Link to Post #60
    Australia Avalon Member DoubleHelix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 times in 438 posts

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DoubleHelix For This Post:

Chicodoodoo (30th April 2011), Fred259 (30th April 2011), jjl (30th April 2011), Lily de Cuir (30th April 2011), magicmanx (30th April 2011), manny (30th April 2011), Nasu (30th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 3 9 LastLast