+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Inventor Survives 10 Murder Attempts to Release World Changing Technology NOW!

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

Default Re: Inventor Survives 10 Murder Attempts to Release World Changing Technology NOW!

Quote Posted by KosmicKat (here)
    Quote Posted by SteveX (here)
    But hey! There's gotta be a first time.
    My motto for a long (and difficult) time: It's only impossible until it's been done.

I really want to believe this is a workable solution (i.e. running a car on Brown's Gas), but in this case, the length of the page, which is obviously a hard sell, and the cost of the book (US $200.00) says somebody is in the Get Rich Now market.
    I agree with you Kosmic Kat, sounds a little fishy, if money is all they seek, then why not start up negs with one of the real players and walk off into the sunset with a quick billion? Seems to run counter to things to want to "give" it to the world for 200 bucks a pop, give or don't give, there is no sell, do or do not, there is no try. Sounds like a load of boll*cks...N

ps; I survived numerous near death experiences to bring you this valuable opinion..LOL

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Billy (1st May 2011), Chicodoodoo (6th May 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (1st May 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: Inventor Survives 10 Murder Attempts to Release World Changing Technology NOW!

free from the oil company? never buy gas again? sounds like bob lazar's hydro fuel cell idea. FREEDOM
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Billy (1st May 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

Inventor Frederick W. Wood, and his associate, David Seigler, from Future Energy Concepts, Inc., give a video tour of the pickup truck that they claim to have converted to run on nothing but hydroxy gas, electrolyzed on-board, and on-demand, via a super-efficient electrolysis (from water) method they have developed. Their system allegedly produces 55 liters per minute on 55 amps. They also say the truck recently completed a road trip of more than 3000 miles, running on this set-up.

These guys crack me up. Their personality, excited about their development, is contagious and funny. I could see this video going viral just for those reasons.

FOLLOW-UP
    Chava Energy (http://www.chavaenergy.com ) was present on April 21 to validate the technology. However, it turned out that the claimed technology was not in a condition to be tested during the visit and the Inventor Fred Wells was not present either, only his business partner. Therefore, none of the claims could be validated and Chava Energy generously offered to conduct a test in the future once the system is running reliably.

LINKS

See our coverage of this at http://pesn.com/2010/08/17/9501689_Q..._Energy_Concep...

We've launched an open source project page here: http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directo...Energy_Concept...

Their official website is: http://www.futureenergyconceptsinc.com/

This video is a copy of one the company posted on Aug. 17, 2010 https://youtube.com/watch?v=qwQ6Acv2fQc
    It is posted with their permission.

These guys had a Youtube channel FutureEnergyConcepts, it appears to have been shut down in the last month or so. All seems a little suspicious to me.

I hope they are ok.

6. Link to Post #24
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default Mister X

This guy has promised to break the complete story on our show "Late Night in the Midlands" on May 4th at 10pm EST and be available for all questions.lets see what comes of this.

Mister X was the man who converted his 2004 Dodge truck to run on the hydrogen his system generated from ordinary water! Basically he has run his truck for over 8500 miles on just water as the fuel source! He's also converted a 2011 Camaro and even has some way to power his house off the gird as well.
    Mister X gave me 5 things to cover which I talk about in the video.

The main thing he wanted to stress to everybody is that there's no way they can stop it now. He was very happy to report that because they have tried to kill him so many times, he has made sure that there's no way they can stop it now. He told me repeatedly that they can't stop it anymore because of what he's done. He's a very religious man and feels God has called him to give this technology to the world. That's why he gave up a bribe of $1 billion in cash to walk away from the invention!

He has promised to break the complete story on our show "Late Night in the Midlands" on May 4th at 10pm EST and be available for all questions.

I don't have time to monitor this thread at this time because most of it will be shills saying that it's impossible etc. All I can say to those nay sayers is to watch and see on Wednesday. It's already been done many times so don't tell me it can't be done!

We have one of the biggest stories ever to break in the alternative media and it's coming out next Wednesday night God willing. We don't need oil anymore! We don't need to go to war for oil or get gouged for everything anymore. And while YES they are trying to rape us right now at the pumps, it's because they know the end of oil is near. I'll be converting a Hummer pickup to run on water ASAP! The bigger the vehicle the better! With unlimited and free energy we will see the biggest boom in the world economy ever recorded! I believe this is the first step to the better future we all deserve! Spread the word about this technology and as I said I hope to have full technical details to release when Mister X goes live on the air and talks directly to the people!

Why am I putting this out?

I'm putting this out because I've studied many other cars that ran on water but were suppressed and I believe in what Mister X has told me. Do I know 100% that he is telling me the truth? No, of course not but you nay sayers don't know he's NOT telling the truth either. I guess we'll find out on Wednesday who is right! I won't post on this thread unless Mister X cancels or has any problem. Hopefully the next post you see from me will the the video of the entire interview. I'll be keeping him on the air with us for as long as I can! Keep up the good work everybody at spreading the truth to all the other social networks!

link http://www.project.nsearch.com/video...ives-10-murder

7. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Mister X

This was posted yesterday if the mods want to merge the thread heres the link. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...hnology-NOW%21

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tkh123186 For This Post:

Billy (3rd May 2011), DeDukshyn (1st May 2011)

9. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Cheers my mistake

Mods please merge

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

10. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Nasu (here)
    My motto for a long (and difficult) time: It's only impossible until it's been done.

I really want to believe this is a workable solution (i.e. running a car on Brown's Gas), but in this case, the length of the page, which is obviously a hard sell, and the cost of the book (US $200.00) says somebody is in the Get Rich Now market.
    I agree with you Kosmic Kat, sounds a little fishy, if money is all they seek, then why not start up negs with one of the real players and walk off into the sunset with a quick billion? Seems to run counter to things to want to "give" it to the world for 200 bucks a pop, give or don't give, there is no sell, do or do not, there is no try. Sounds like a load of boll*cks...N

ps; I survived numerous near death experiences to bring you this valuable opinion..LOL
    the guy may be fishy but cars will run on a level of gasoline enhancment with brown's gas.

as well, the production of brown's gas may be enhanced via the correct design and the correct waveform superimposed upon the DC voltage and current.

Probably to twice the efficency that you hve seen so far.

this would likely be enough to run a car on grown's gas alone.

The joe cell may be another matter entirely. The Joe cell reports sound a lot like Tesla's currentless voltage waves that he used to power his wireless power system.

However, there are reports that such a device can be dangerous as it was apparently the basis of what may have been the real danger to the planet in 1985, that Charles mentioned. A planet wide test of energy systems that worked on energy created by the earth and this created grid apparently, nearly killed us all.

Oddly enough, this is akin to people's visions on what it would take to shift us all to a higher dimension. Too bad for that to happen.... you can't take the 'you' that you are right now..with you. Heh.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Billy (2nd May 2011), Mad Hatter (3rd May 2011)

12. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    I will not be celebrating until i see one come off the production line and drive past me. :-)
    Absolutely.

Japanese had working PROTOTYPES for Water fueled Cars on public display for the world on MSM and utube within the last couple years.

We see what has happened in Japan and still nothing off production lines.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Billy (2nd May 2011)

14. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

I've got a great idea...!

Don't own a car in the first place.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to freespirit For This Post:

slipknotted (2nd May 2011)

16. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by The One (here)
    This guy has promised to break the complete story on our show "Late Night in the Midlands" on May 4th at 10pm EST and be available for all questions.lets see what comes of this.

Mister X was the man who converted his 2004 Dodge truck to run on the hydrogen his system generated from ordinary water! Basically he has run his truck for over 8500 miles on just water as the fuel source! He's also converted a 2011 Camaro and even has some way to power his house off the gird as well.
    Mister X gave me 5 things to cover which I talk about in the video.

The main thing he wanted to stress to everybody is that there's no way they can stop it now. He was very happy to report that because they have tried to kill him so many times, he has made sure that there's no way they can stop it now. He told me repeatedly that they can't stop it anymore because of what he's done. He's a very religious man and feels God has called him to give this technology to the world. That's why he gave up a bribe of $1 billion in cash to walk away from the invention!

He has promised to break the complete story on our show "Late Night in the Midlands" on May 4th at 10pm EST and be available for all questions.

I don't have time to monitor this thread at this time because most of it will be shills saying that it's impossible etc. All I can say to those nay sayers is to watch and see on Wednesday. It's already been done many times so don't tell me it can't be done!

We have one of the biggest stories ever to break in the alternative media and it's coming out next Wednesday night God willing. We don't need oil anymore! We don't need to go to war for oil or get gouged for everything anymore. And while YES they are trying to rape us right now at the pumps, it's because they know the end of oil is near. I'll be converting a Hummer pickup to run on water ASAP! The bigger the vehicle the better! With unlimited and free energy we will see the biggest boom in the world economy ever recorded! I believe this is the first step to the better future we all deserve! Spread the word about this technology and as I said I hope to have full technical details to release when Mister X goes live on the air and talks directly to the people!

Why am I putting this out?

I'm putting this out because I've studied many other cars that ran on water but were suppressed and I believe in what Mister X has told me. Do I know 100% that he is telling me the truth? No, of course not but you nay sayers don't know he's NOT telling the truth either. I guess we'll find out on Wednesday who is right! I won't post on this thread unless Mister X cancels or has any problem. Hopefully the next post you see from me will the the video of the entire interview. I'll be keeping him on the air with us for as long as I can! Keep up the good work everybody at spreading the truth to all the other social networks!

link http://www.project.nsearch.com/video...ives-10-murder
    Thank you The One, I look forward to the Show on Wednesday, It is all coming together slowly but surely.

17. Link to Post #31
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Quote Posted by Nasu (here)

SNIPPED
    However, there are reports that such a device can be dangerous as it was apparently the basis of what may have been the real danger to the planet in 1985, that Charles mentioned. A planet wide test of energy systems that worked on energy created by the earth and this created grid apparently, nearly killed us all.
    Isn't that just what the oil companies would want you to believe. As for Charles

18. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Isn't that just what the oil companies would want you to believe. As for Charles
    I used the example that Charles spoke of and other people knew of...as that is the one that people here, might be reading -so they hear it there for the first time (As ideas go). The event was recorded (if indeed it did happen) long before Charles came around.

Be careful. The way it is done is that truth is mixed with fabrications/suppositions/etc so that people will not be able to easily distinguish any difference ....and then these people attempting discernment find the matter impossible to unravel, so....they throw away the whole package. Many times this is the simple aim. Kill it before it gets rolling.

As for the energies I speak of, the concerns about the dangers of these technologies on the hands of the physiologically verklempt.... are 110% real.
    Last edited by Carmody; 2nd May 2011 at 15:58.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Mad Hatter (3rd May 2011)

20. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

The real fuel for all these new inventions comes from our faith and our unity.
    The educational system is set up in such a way that only experts can get attention.
    This is changing.

Those of us who understand the importance of cheer leaders in bringing about a breakthrough
    will make it all happen even though we don't have engineering degrees.

Our degrees are in manifesting the impossible.

YAY!!
    GO INVENTORS, GO!!!!!!!!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Billy (3rd May 2011)

22. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

May 2 Update:

We have confirmed that "Mr. X" is Frederick Wells.

http://pesn.com/2011/05/9501821_10x_...r_Fuel_Secret/

Glenn Canady from Project.Nsearch has posted a video message to Youtube. In the video, he announces that an inventor (Mister X) will be appearing on the "Late Night in the Midlands" radio show this coming Wednesday 10PM EST to reveal all the details about his water fuel technology. Mister X says he has survived ten murder attempts and is ready to reveal his technology to the world. He claims that this technology would allow vehicles to be fueled by water alone. A small amount (2%) of fuel may be added to prevent corrosion of certain engine parts.

As usual, you can expect that we will be doing a full report of his show, and we will be doing our best to provide a clear set of instructions resulting from his disclosure.

The inventor claims that he has driven 8500 miles in his Dodge truck on water alone! He also claims to have converted his car to run on water. On the program, the inventor will also describe how this technology can be used to produce electrical power for a home. If all of these claims are accurate, this technology could solve the energy crisis. It could produce motive power for vehicles and electrical power for homes. The world's dependence on fossil fuels could quickly end.

He said that despite an offer from an energy company to buy out his technology for one billion dollars, he refuses to allow the technology to be shelved. He is very religious and feels God has told him to make sure this technology gets put to use.

These claims seem very similar to those of Frederick (Freddy) Wells who's "Hydrogen Hog" technology has been featured at PESWiki. We have a shortcut domain to that page: http://FreddysCell.com, the official location for his open source information, which has been very difficult to get from him due to his right-brained way of inventing and researching. Though he said he wanted to share his instructions openly, getting those instructions clearly has still evaded anyone, this many months later. We don't know of any successful replications yet. Like Mister X, Freddy also claims to have powered a Dodge truck with his technology. In August of 2010, he claimed to have driven a Dodge truck 3,000 miles on just water; then later he claims to have converted another Dodge truck to run in similar manner. In addition, Freddy claims suppression attempts have been made against him. Frederick posted a video to YouTube apparently showing his truck running on water alone.

Maybe Mister X is Freddy, but I kind of doubt it since Freddy is presently in the middle of commercializing a less revolutionary version of his system – for more modest mileage improvement – aiming for 250,000 units to begin arriving in the marketplace as soon as mid June.

It would be good if Mister X is a different person and is able to clearly communicate his plans to those who are able to replicate. The more, the merrier. This would give Freddy the marketing opening to come out with his full system sooner than he had planned

From what we can gather, Freddy's technology is very similar to that of Stanley Meyer. It worked by producing ionized Hydroxy or HHO gas onboard from a special electrolysis cell. Some theorize that zero point energy shows up at that point, and this is where the added energy comes from that is able to propel the vehicle down the road. This gas is injected under pressure into the fuel rail of the engine. No fuel was present.

Mister X's technology is described as one in which you can fill your gas tank with water, and a small amount of gasoline (2%, to keep things lubricated). Hopefully Mister X will also address the theoretical mechanism of converting the water to fuel and harvesting environmental energy in the process.

In the past, there have been claims of spark plugs that could ignite water to power an internal combustion engine. Perhaps Mr. X has developed such a technology. It could simplify the setup by removing the electrolysis cell and allow the gas tank to carry the water fuel instead of separate tanks being required. The cost of such a setup would probably be much less than one involving an electrolysis cell.

Glenn Canady has requested the alternative media make the news of this upcoming revelation go viral. He urges everyone to spread the word about this radio program, listen in, and have questions ready. They are going to try and keep Mister X on the line for as long as possible.

You can listen to the show by connecting to the live stream at the following two sites.

Project.Nsearch or Late Night in the Midlands.

The interview with Mr. X will start at 10PM EST on May 4th.

A story on the Nsearch website about the upcoming revelation can be found here.

Perhaps one of the more important spin-off results of this information being revealed will be the people of the world realizing that we never needed an economy based on oil. This technology has been around for a very long time, but has been suppressed over and over again.

When people start fueling their cars with water, will they start demanding an investigation of who was behind the suppression of the technology or what companies were involved. (At least the alternative media still has such curiosity; as the mainstream media just serves as lapdogs for the corrupt powers that be)

Will they demand that the oil companies, certain politicians, and members of the "powers that be" be held criminally liable for the hundreds of millions of deaths over the past hundred years that are a result of the oil based economy?

Will the politicians that are unwilling to pursue prosecution of those involved in the suppression of this technology, be voted out of office?

Only time will tell!

For right now, let's start by spreading the word about this upcoming interview! With 23,000+ views as of the time of this posting, which was put up two days ago, it's already doing well.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

Billy (3rd May 2011), Mad Hatter (3rd May 2011), seko (2nd May 2011)

24. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    free from the oil company? never buy gas again? sounds like bob lazar's hydro fuel cell idea. FREEDOM
    My apologies if this has already been posted, but this video explains Bob Lazar's method:

25. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    Tamper with with your engine and make alterations of any kind and that will nullify the warranty of your engine, and if you take it in for its yearly service and you tell them what youv done they will tell you they are not trained to service such cars that are modified in that way.

You will have to inform your insurance company of the modification that you have personaly made via the instrctions from that book you bought that tells you how to do all the work yourself.and i can guess what your insurance company will do when they find out you have changed the manufacturers set up of your car.

Things are never as easy as they first seem.
    Why choose to do that? Nobody would have to know that didn't need to know.
    "As long as you still view the stars as something above you, you still lack a viewpoint of knowledge" -Fredrich Nietzche

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Koyaanisqatsi For This Post:

noprophet (4th May 2011)

27. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Well, it's a great invention ... but apparently the world has a shortage of (fresh) water problem too ...
    Often the problems rise when techniques are applied massively.

Although I am a techie myself I become more and more aware that it isn't pushing the technical envelope that will move us forward.
    The pace of our spiritual growth lags far behind this technical race ... failing to restore that balance could ultimately lead to our demise.
    So there's far more work to be done. There is no technical wonder pill ...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Operator For This Post:

ulli (2nd May 2011)

29. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member Nyce555's Avatar
    Thanks

Man if they ever sell these in the US, I would definitely buy one. That would be a dream come true!

30. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Koyaanisqatsi (here)
    Tamper with with your engine and make alterations of any kind and that will nullify the warranty of your engine, and if you take it in for its yearly service and you tell them what youv done they will tell you they are not trained to service such cars that are modified in that way.

You will have to inform your insurance company of the modification that you have personaly made via the instrctions from that book you bought that tells you how to do all the work yourself.and i can guess what your insurance company will do when they find out you have changed the manufacturers set up of your car.

WHy choose to do that,

Well first off, its a requirement by all insurance companies to be informed of any modifications that have been made to your vehical, and if you dont then you will be driving without insurance , and that is agaisnt the law here and im guessing its agaisnt the law in the US.

Secondly most cars are now so electronicly wired and rely on a computer chip to regulate various functions such as steering and braking and engine control that any tampering could affect any of those functions, therefore giving cause for concern in regards to safety, ie is your vehical fit for the road,

In England we have to take our vehicals in every year after the third year from new for what we call a M.O.T , its a comprhensive examination of all aspects of the cars road worthyness , and if your modification has affected any of these set parameters for braking and steering then you will not be granted a certificate of road worthyness,

So when you make these modifications you better make sure it will pass the strict test all other vehicals are put through.

But then if you want to mess up your brand new car that has just cost you $40.000 then thats your choice, but beware the consequences...

31. Link to Post #40
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Koyaanisqatsi (here)

WHy choose to do that,

Well first off, its a requirement by all insurance companies to be informed of any modifications that have been made to your vehical, and if you dont then you will be driving without insurance , and that is agaisnt the law here and im guessing its agaisnt the law in the US.

Secondly most cars are now so electronicly wired and rely on a computer chip to regulate various functions such as steering and braking and engine control that any tampering could affect any of those functions, therefore giving cause for concern in regards to safety, ie is your vehical fit for the road,

In England we have to take our vehicals in every year after the third year from new for what we call a M.O.T , its a comprhensive examination of all aspects of the cars road worthyness , and if your modification has affected any of these set parameters for braking and steering then you will not be granted a certificate of road worthyness,

So when you make these modifications you better make sure it will pass the strict test all other vehicals are put through.

But then if you want to mess up your brand new car that has just cost you $40.000 then thats your choice, but beware the consequences...
    I have a need to express my credentials before getting into this. Being a Brit, having worked in the motor trade, having working in a law firm and having a good knowledge of electrolysis boosters to form what’s commonly referred to as HHO, I can clear a few things up.

Insurance.
    Technically an insurance company can back out of its a agreement to cover you if you don't tell them about any modifications. You tell them the modification is to decrease CO2 emissions, which it does. It is NOT a performance enhancing modification. You also tell them the cost of the modification and safety features involved. I'll be surprised if you get more than a 10% loading...but if you make it sound like your riding around in a hydrogen generating bomb then thats your falt.

MOT
    The only aspect to the MOT that these HHO boosters would affect is the CO2 emissions. So long as you stay inside the MOT standards you’re fine. BTW adding hydrogen to the fuel mixture helps burn a lot more fuel hence less emissions.

New car warranty
    Anyone riding around in a $40,000 motor wont be thinking about the cost of fuel but your right. Technically they could cancel the warranty but having seen these warranties I need to tell you that they basically only cover catastrophic failure. They do not cover wear and tear. You also have to realise these warranties tie you into a service contract at a hundreds and plenty each service.

In short these boosters are hard to tune into new cars...so don't bother. Get a smaller more economical car or buy an older diesel where these bolt on boosters work well.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SteveX For This Post:

Billy (3rd May 2011), Mad Hatter (3rd May 2011), seko (2nd May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast