+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My close encounter with an advanced flying craft

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default My close encounter with an advanced flying craft

Firstly I'd like to state I'm fairly skeptical by nature. I like science and logic but over the years I've had several fairly exceptional experiences that have brought me into studying the paranormal.

I'd like to tell you of my close encounter and of my other experiences with UFOs or in my case what appeared to be the landing of an advanced silent running craft of unknown origins.

I was in a small village near the south coast UK, unfortunately I didn't write down the actual year and date although I think it was late summer in September of 1992 ish.

It was similar to how many of these craft are described... It was about the size of a coach.

A circular craft with a raised central section. It was metallic grey in colour and had red and yellow glowing lights all around the bottom section of the craft - about 8 of which were visible, round in shape and glowing as opposed to emitting light. They were alternate, 1 yellow then 1 red then one yellow and so on...

It made hardly any sound, a low pitch hum possibly but I'm not sure. I was stood approximately 40-50 foot away from this thing (i could have thrown a stone at it and hit it). It had appeared in the sky above some trees and near a friends house.

The flight characteristics were quite bizarre - it appeared out of no-where. It could of been invisible, I mean maybe it was "cloaked" but I suspect it just travelled to the location near us very fast.

As soon as it was there I felt its presence and I looked straight up at it, my 2 friends were stood near me and I pointed and I was like "guys look at that!" strangely enough 1 of my friends just started laughing (afterwords he said he didn't know why he did that, it was probably just the shock).

It just hovered and travelled along to the right - moving slowly and silently. It then tilted to a slight angle and descended oddly and landed in the field behind my friends house. At this point it was out of sight because of where it had descended to was a field that had nothing but miles of farmland around it. The field actually was an abandoned football pitch that had a sewerage works near it.

Now I think back it was quite odd but as far as I remember we all to scared to go around and look in the field and view this thing any more and for some reason we all just said to each other - "lets never tell anyone else about this" and then went home.

**** knows how my friends felt as their house was right near this field although because of a small hill it would not of been visible from in his house. Speaking to them afterwards they have always been rather uncomfortable with me bringing up the experience so, although I still see them occasionally, we do not talk about this event.

A few months after the sighting we decided to go and check the area where it would of landed and we found that the grass had died and gone yellow. I checked the site several times a few years later and the grass never properly recovered in that area and was quite a clear circle shape approximately the same size as the craft we saw.

Afterwards is when the fear really kicked in for me - I started having nightmares about the craft and took me years to fully get over and integrate the experience. I'm not sure why it made me so afraid - just the unknown i suppose. I'm over it now though and as a result I have spent years researching UFOs (as you can imagine) and I discovered they are not uncommon at all. Millions of people world wide have seen similar craft, they are tracked on radar, they leave physical trace evidence and have been found to be paying particular interest in our nuclear weapons.

Of course I don't expect people to believe me. Seeing is believing and I just given up talking about it to people for the most part because the majority of people are so unwilling to accept it. I have told close friends before and been completely shunned - one of them even refused to speak to me ever again after I told her (she asked by the way - i only told her because she asked after noticing me studying it)

Since this experience I started doing regular sky watches and I actually saw another 2 strange events...

1 was a really bright star that was in the sky until about 3am then it slowly just decided to fly away I was just laughing at the time it was just bizarre and amusing to me.

Another was a giant red ball that was moving strangely and disappeared while jets attempted to intercept it... after they left it re-appeared in a new location. It was witnessed by about 50 people in my town with me and NOTHING ever came in the news about it. One person even had a video cam and refused to film it (and I can understand that after seeing how people respond to these things).

¤=[Post Update]=¤

My only question to the people here. Many of you are very well researched in the phenomena or have had experiences of your own. I wonder if from the description - these types of craft are known or suspected to be either government projects or a particular race of being?

If anyone has any info on that or anything to discuss I'd love to hear your opinions and experiences.

Thank you.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Nice1 For This Post:

Art (1st May 2011), Carmen (9th August 2011), ceetee9 (8th August 2011), Chelle (1st May 2011), Chicodoodoo (1st May 2011), D-Day (1st May 2011), Jake (1st May 2011), John Parslow (2nd May 2011), karelia (1st May 2011), Lisab (8th August 2011), mojo (8th August 2011), NancyV (1st May 2011), Ontarioguy (9th August 2011), Pani (1st May 2011), ponda (1st May 2011), seehas (1st May 2011), strevane (8th August 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Default Re: My close encounter with an advanced flying craft

Nasu,,, Thank you for sharing your experience. WWWOOOOWWW!!!!! My first thought,,, this sighting was meant for YOU. I really feel that ET craft 'pick and choose' who can see them. either that, or they 'see' who is seeing them, and there is a relationship, thereof. There is a specific resonance with your dreams and your sighting. (IMOHO) I am very excited to hear your description of this event. I have had similar events in meh own life (s). I may be wrong, but i think that those of us who see and experience these types of things are seeing them because of an 'unseen' relationship with these beings. There are folks here at Avalon who have had similar experiences, and could add more to what I am trying to say.. Best regards. Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

58andfixed (1st May 2011), Art (1st May 2011), ceetee9 (8th August 2011), Chelle (1st May 2011), John Parslow (2nd May 2011), mojo (1st May 2011), strevane (8th August 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,068 times in 698 posts

hej nice1,

remember me ?

great experience i realy enjoyed reading it, do you had any things like missing time happen to you ever or other abduction like things?

there are so many agendas going on with many different races you cant pick the car-model and clearly see the driver ... but i agree on what jake said, there are unseen relationships with these beings, many incarnated on earth and came from other worlds on free choice to help this planet to evolve ... so maybe your loved ones visited you
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I remember you

I've never had missing time and don't think I had missing time when I saw it but it was long ago and now I think back I don't really know. I'd be a bit worried about going for hypnosis just in case anything else did happen that is scary.

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Hi Nice1,

Interesting experiences that you've had there.

I agree with Jake that it might be more like you are being 'shown' the ufo and that you are 'given' the experience.I don't think that it is a coincidence either that some other people get a bit funny when you talk to them about what happened etc.

One day i seen a very large silver cigar shaped ufo that looked like a blimp.I was in a crowded built up area at the time and the object was way out in the open for about a minute and yet there wasn't a word about it afterwards.This suggests to me that some type of control can be made as to who actually sees these things.Whoever or whatever 'they' are they must be waaaayyyyyy ahead of anything that we can imagine as far as tech and other abilities goes.

I've also seen a star sort of brighten quickly or flash suddenly a few times.One time after one of these flashes there was a loud rumbling vibration that followed it about 10 seconds later.

As for your question re whether they are Gov projects/black ops etc or something else.My guess is that the black ops/gov projects craft would be kept hidden at all costs.Sure there might be a few sightings by accident from time to time but i would imagine that they would try to keep a lid on their activities.On the other hand our et friends might carefully plan any personal or public sightings and of course there probably are many genuine et craft sighted by accident.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Jake (9th August 2011), strevane (8th August 2011)

9. Link to Post #6
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

Wonderful post Nice 1, thanks for sharing.

Regarding your question, you know I have a feeling that we in the UK may be involved in some black project that are undisclosed to the public. If this involves discs who knows.

Bill did interview with a whistleblower which goes under the Anglo Saxon Project. His video is on the front of the forum, which is good however the text here goes into more specific details.

The early part of the story is about a naval officer who had previously worked at NATO HQ, so we must assume he was a mid to senior rank officer.

In the report he talks about his experiences while on a range at Cape Wrath in Scotland. Cape Wrath is the very top left hand corner of the UK and is very remote. On the range they were defiantly tracking something that he describes as going at extraordinary speed, and beyond normal military aircraft altitudes.

BAE techs were involved in these tracking manoeuvres and we know that BAE are in partnership with Lockheed Martin on many projects. Indeed BAE won the contact to build and commission the HAARP facility in Alaska for example.

After the trail the officer is taken by minibus to Glasgow airport for a flight back to London, but rather than go to the airport he reports about being taken to a facility and a Red Sandstone buildings near Ayr. While inside the building he meets the English crew of the craft they were tracking on the range. He is very certain they were English. I won’t go into the details as it’s in the report and I don’t want to spoil it for you!

What I do want to say is by way of credibility. I do come from the north of the country and work in the industry so it’s my very firm belief that the officer is talking about being taken to this building which is on the north side of Prestwick Airport. Behind the building is the RN station HMS Gannett, a naval helicopter base.

Name:  2269354817_5d33f7c9b9.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  66.5 KB

BAE Adamton House Prestwick

They would never recover a black project aircraft at Prestwick Airport, and so I think that they landed the craft at RAF Machrihanish where black projects have been reported previously, and then flew the crew in by helicopter for the family meet.

This building was owned by BAE, when the company had a contract with BA for pilot training at Prestwick. The UK is so small and I doubt that these craft are built here. I think it’s probably a BAE / Lockheed Martin joint venture with English crews.

http://projectcamelotproductions.com...n-mission.html
    Last edited by Fred259; 1st May 2011 at 02:00.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

John Parslow (2nd May 2011), Nice1 (1st May 2011), strevane (8th August 2011)

11. Link to Post #7
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 times in 898 posts

I wanna give you a big hug, because omg, I sooooooooo know what you mean about people shunning you or being afraid just because you dare talk about something so taboo... ::big hug::

If you do a youtube search about Vril, you'll come up with photographs and drawings of some designs. That may give you an idea what kind of UFO (ie from what 'nation' for lack of better word) it is that you saw.

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Hey guys,
    Has Bill posted his abduction report anywhere?

I can't find it.

He mentioned he was taken while camping ona mountain in one of the camelot videos!
    happiness only real when shared
    your thoughts create your reality - pay attention to them

13. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member strevane's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nice1 (here)
    Of course I don't expect people to believe me. Seeing is believing and I just given up talking about it to people for the most part because the majority of people are so unwilling to accept it. I have told close friends before and been completely shunned - one of them even refused to speak to me ever again after I told her (she asked by the way - i only told her because she asked after noticing me studying it)
    My only question to the people here. Many of you are very well researched in the phenomena or have had experiences of your own. I wonder if from the description - these types of craft are known or suspected to be either government projects or a particular race of being?
    If anyone has any info on that or anything to discuss I'd love to hear your opinions and experiences.
    Hello, Nice1. I have no problem believing you. It's great that there were other witnesses, but the fear shown by friends and relatives in the form of distancing and pushing you away must be really hard to take. After my sighting, my (former) wife had no problem believing I saw what I said because we had gone to a MUFON conference a few months before and saw some amazing videos, and then later we saw a nighttime UFO together from our back yard. My other family, however, especially my kids, have not been in a position to handle the information. They have been taught that anything 'unusual' is satanic, so I have tread very carefully. Perhaps some of the people who shun you have similar belief systems getting in the way.
    As for the question of government projects, I have also wondered, especially about my particular sighting since the silver sphere disappeared like no other UFO I have ever read about. Yes, they would not show the technology to the general public as a rule, but if the point was to see if witnesses would accept it as a real UFO, then maybe what I saw was indeed either a man made craft or possibly a holographic projection.

Anyway, thanks for posting this.
    The flight of freedom, or the "thud of compliance."

14. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

Hi Nice1. First let me say, try not to concern yourself too much with what others think. I know it's hard sometimes, especially when the ridicule or shunning comes from someone you care about, but you have to remember they weren't there and didn't see what you saw and, for many people, trying to come to terms with ET visitations is just too hard of a pill to swallow. But I believe everyone will come around to the ET realization eventually. I'm a pretty independent, free-thinking individual and don't really care too much what others think. I say what I say because I believe people have a right to know the truth and if I have to take some hits for it, so be it. People can choose to believe what I say or not. That is their prerogative.

As for whether the crafts are of alien or terrestrial origin, I'm confident that some, perhaps most, are of alien origin. I say that because my first UFO encounter occurred in the early '60s. When I was around 12 or 13 years old I was looking out my bedroom window one night when I saw a classic saucer-shaped craft descend and hover for a few minutes before landing in a farmer's field less than a quarter mile from our house. The craft was totally silent, clearly visible and had colored lights rotating around the disc perimeter. I was so stunned by what I saw that I went downstairs and managed to convince my father to drive out to the farmer's field where the craft landed. Unfortunately, by the time we got to the field there was no sign of the craft. But I believe my dad believed me because I was so shaken and adamant about what i had witnessed.

Another sighting I had was when I was 16 or 17 years old (middle 60s). I was driving near dusk by myself down the Gorge road toward Rome, NY when an extremely large black triangle-shaped craft floated 75-100 feet above my car. It too was totally silent, moving very slowly (5-10 mph) and was completely black (no observable lights). The hair on the back of my neck stood on end. I was so scared that I turned my car around at the first driveway I found and headed home. I don't have any recollection of missing time, but to this day I still have no idea why I was driving down that road by myself at that time of day.

I've had several other UFO experiences throughout my life so for me there is absolutely no doubt that they exist. But why I believe that at least some of the UFOs are ET crafts is because to this day we have no crafts that look or maneuver like the crafts I've seen and it makes zero sense to keep technology like that under wraps for 50+ years and not exploit the technology. Having said that, I do believe that we have since reverse-engineered downed ET crafts and are flying our own versions. I'll leave it to the reader's imagination as to why our government(s) still will not share the technology with the rest of the world.
    Last edited by ceetee9; 8th August 2011 at 22:21.

15. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member ClandestineDisclosure's Avatar
    Thanks

Craft sightings are a regular occurrence at the ECETI Ranch in Trout Lake, Washington, USA. http://www.eceti.org/ Check it out. They've got all kinds of pictures and videos.

I've been there myself...spent four days there...saw craft every night. Based on what I've heard, they've had far more spectacular sightings that what I saw during my visit. Regardless, after living my entire life and seeing all but one high-altitude speck in the sky and then to visit ECETI and see dozens per night - there's no question they exist. People need to get over it. They're here and according to the native Americans have been for a very long time.

It's too bad folks aren't more receptive to your story. You're a first-hand witness. I think the tougher contact experiences to tell people about are the spiritual / hyperdimentional ones.

Regarding hidden technology, google Ralph Ring. I'm working with him and a group of folks who are actually building craft. My avatar shows a part of the craft.

Peace

16. Link to Post #12
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

Hello Nice.

I really enjoyed reading your experience and wanted to thank you for posting it so others searching for this type of informational could gain insight from it.

I also wanted to thank you for sending me the link which brought me to this website.
    I've watched many Project Camelot videos and Avalon and was not aware Bill had this website. I am glad to be here.

I tend to feel that in your case of the flying saucer that you encountered, they probably were much more aware of who you were, than you were of who they are.
    My intuitive feeling is that everything has a reason for happening., nothing is by chance.
    I assume is that knowing we are not the top of the intellectual chain of life in this solar system, some how makes one feel a whole lot less lonely.

Yes my friend, you and your friends had a most fortunate experience, for some reason, the operators of that craft, uncloaked so you would be aware they were there.

Peace and Goodwill.

+ Reply to Thread