+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gerald Celente 2010 Summer of Terror

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

Default Gerald Celente 2010 Summer of Terror

I try not to listen to too much Alex Jones because his topics are too much for my sensitivities.
    But he recently had Gerald Celente on who gave a very informative and in my view important interview. His predictions are as follows:
    > We are seeing the beginning of WW III
    > 911 style 'revenge' terrorism by Pakistan
    > Revolt in Greece will spread throughout Europe
    > Plunging Stock Market will lead the U.S. into next great depression
    > Bankster Fraud
    > Chaos and economic meltdown in China
    > Get your money out of the bank
    > The importance of self sufficiency
    > Middle East situation up for grabs
    > Second American revolution coming soon.

Watch all 5 parts, very interesting. I think its time that we tie up all loose ends and buckle down the hatch.
    Part1
    <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://youtube.com/v/bCqVkXX5lq8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://youtube.com/v/bCqVkXX5lq8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
    Part 2

https://youtube.com/watch?v=q8ApS...os=poEBxZ9Ki_s
    Part 3
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=QVonJ...os=8KeMjRAHhDE
    Part 4
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=yB1ms...os=_D3rZejZPRI
    Part 5
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=1b7kG...os=VgEvfZUDke0
    Last edited by yiolas; 8th May 2010 at 22:44.
    Blessings,
    Yiola

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Gerald Celente 2010 Summer of Terror

its a bleak outlook isnt it yiolas?
    you know what makes me really sad is knowing that so many children will be caught up in something that they had no part in, they are innocent, the worst part is the waiting.

3. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member Vidya Moksha's Avatar
    Thanks

'They' create fear and Alex Jones is their spokesman to disseminate these fears. If the system crashes, welcome it, it was rotten anyway. Except they want you to run to them for protection eh? Self sufficiency is a wonderful route whatever happens. We dream our present into being, dont buy into their fear. Enjoy life, smile

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Vidya Moksha (here)
    If the system crashes, welcome it, it was rotten anyway.
    Well said ...

Quote Posted by morguana (here)
    the worst part is the waiting
    Don't wait ...we are the ones we are waiting for ... and we are here now aren't we ?
    If it's up to me it can't crash fast enough .... it's the only signal that people will understand that radical change
    is required and inevitable.

Start creating ... the wait is over.

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote I think its time that we tie up all loose ends and buckle down the hatch.
    What hatch, there is no hatch.
    I suggest everyone stop listening to this prophets telling you the world is burning specially Celente.He only wants to sell you gold!
    Anyone who keeps their eyes and ears open can predict any one of this events.
    1."Middle east up for grabs" Since when has it not , maybe before the crusades?
    2."Second American Revolution coming soon" How soon? Tomorrow at noon or 2050?
    3."Bankster Fraud" Really you don't say? Honest Bankster that would be news!
    I could go on but I will not.
    The bottom line is you have to stop viewing and start doing.
    People say the innocent children will suffer, they are not innocent because there was never any crime.
    This people (Celente,Alex) are in the business of fear. It is their professions!
    Everything has to come down eventually so something new can be born.
    Live your life without fear, vigilance and compassion are the only things that matter.
    So you can do the right thing when wrong strikes.[COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by Robstar; 9th May 2010 at 06:48.

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

I think that we should be aware of all possibilities. If Celente and Alex Jones are'nt your cup of tea, James Gilliland has a more spiritual approach to dealing with the changes that we are in. Either way we can be prepared.

Personally, I resonate a lot more with James Gilliland.

Part 1
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=joMEs...eature=channel

Part 2
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=joMEs...eature=channel

Blessings,
    Yiola

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by morguana (here)
    its a bleak outlook isnt it yiolas?
    you know what makes me really sad is knowing that so many children will be caught up in something that they had no part in, they are innocent, the worst part is the waiting.
    The children are no more innocent than us
    They chose to reincarnate at this time
    Swanny is the waskly wabbit.
    Temet Nosce
    Don't worry.....Be happy 44

8. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Gerald Celente has been saying the same for a while now but Cliff High did said that as per the latest report the temporary marker of the 6 May has happened. Other comments that I have read is that the dow rocketed 900 points and then the plunge committe intevened. It seems to be related to the oil spill. Cliff so far thinks that the war may start in November depending what Israel does but it is not a done deal

Two more major catastrophes are being expected the webbots don't say where

I personally think that the problem may come from the sun but don't think the grids will go down just yet and of course more earthquakes

I doubt things will pan out as Celente says. They haven't so far

9. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

vidya, self sufficiency or at least bushcraft knowledge is really important i believe folk should be able to look after them selves (and others) in any given circumstance

im sorry folks if i sounded negative, but am not feeling possative atm, seem to have lost mojo

but yes carefull dissernment is always needed
    love m x

10. Link to Post #10
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 times in 408 posts

Quote Posted by stardustaquarion (here)
    Gerald Celente has been saying the same for a while now but Cliff High did said that as per the latest report the temporary marker of the 6 May has happened. Other comments that I have read is that the dow rocketed 900 points and then the plunge committe intevened. It seems to be related to the oil spill. Cliff so far thinks that the war may start in November depending what Israel does but it is not a done deal

Two more major catastrophes are being expected the webbots don't say where

I personally think that the problem may come from the sun but don't think the grids will go down just yet and of course more earthquakes

I doubt things will pan out as Celente says. They haven't so far
    Keep an eye on the 8th. of july and the 11th. of August..........
    Last edited by Swami; 10th May 2010 at 07:05.

11. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

12. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I would take Gerald Celente's words very seriously. The situation is very similar to that of last spring, even Greece. David Icke had expected all this to happen last summer. Looks like the only mistake he has made was the year - not 2009, but 2010. In fact, those who also take seriously Carl Johan Calleman's reading of the Mayan calendar, will agree that there is simply no other time for it to happen.

Sorry for referring to my own magazine, but this issue is free anyway, so I hope you'll excuse me If interested, here's the link to the PDF of last year David Icke's article. You'll be surprised how it sounds even more actual today!
    Paul Bondarovski
    War is Crime.com
    Founder of The Dot Connector magazine

13. Link to Post #13
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Thanks Dot for the PDF. It seems very relevant to now.

14. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hi Thedot, it seems that the webbots did the same mistake but Cliff said that the crisis started last summer in the 3rd world countries, what happens is that we don't get much news of that in western Europe so I think 2010 will be the year in which the crisis hits home

15. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member dddanieljjjamesss's Avatar
    Thanks

Honestly even in the face of financial collapse... I live far below the poverty line and have been accustomed to it for years, and totally happy with it. I do not require much to flourish in my environment, not to mention survive in it

Start getting mad enough at the people wrecking everything to become outspoken and vocal in your community. Even if it is only a circle of friends, plan for solidarity and something you can fall back on. Or at least get your group of trusted friends together so when the SHTF you will have traveling companions.

16. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by dddanieljjjamesss (here)
    Honestly even in the face of financial collapse... I live far below the poverty line and have been accustomed to it for years, and totally happy with it. I do not require much to flourish in my environment, not to mention survive in it
    I live from a very small self provided income as well ... and do not see a fall of the economy as a disaster.
    It will level the difference between the 'have' and 'have not' ... people will then have to shift from 'to have' to 'to be'.
    This is probably the only way they will 'get it'.

If you 'have a lot' you have a lot to lose ... and also a lot to worry about ... the less you have the less worries.
    After it's done we're all in the same boat ... how's that for unification. It's a process no one can stop, better go
    with the flow and start focussing on being !

17. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by stardustaquarion (here)
    Hi Thedot, it seems that the webbots did the same mistake but Cliff said that the crisis started last summer in the 3rd world countries, what happens is that we don't get much news of that in western Europe so I think 2010 will be the year in which the crisis hits home
    Hi Stardustaquarion,

I would rather say that the crisis never ended in the 3rd world countries. It's a long time that people have nothing to lose there, this is why I don't expect much revolt in those countries. But people in the West do have much to lose, and thus their violent reaction can be provoked very easily.

To me, the most dangerous thing that actually happens in Europe is the more and more evident conflict between the centralised EU power and the national power structures. There's a real war behind the scenes, and in this war all parties are losing force. And we all know from history what happens when political power loses force - it is replaced by the military. This is why it is so important that this summer as more people as possible act constructively instead of re-acting violently. Violence in the streets is what "they" expect and want from us.

This is why, as you've rightly noticed, we in Europe know more about the crisis in the U.S. than about the crisis in Europe. The media are feeding us with pictures in rose, will continue doing so as long as possible, and then "suddenly" show the shocking real picture. And the first, natural, human reaction to a strong shock is a defensive strike-back. This strike-back will provoke a strike-back in return, and so on.

I'm pessimistic and optimistic about all this at the same time. Pessimistic, because I don't see how it can be avoided. Optimistic, because one should be dead not to wake up in such situation.
    Paul Bondarovski
    War is Crime.com
    Founder of The Dot Connector magazine

18. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hi Thedot, I agree with you and I also think that violence is what they are seeking, regretfully they seem to be getting what tptb intended...I lived in S America for a long time and I am not looking forward to live in the uncertainty that we always had there but it seems inevitable but I guess the skills that I developed there will come handy

Whether this will wake up people, I don't know, there are so many that are sleep walking! they don't even acknowledge the chemtrails and some days down here we have a very obvious criss cross pattern in the sky...

Keep well

+ Reply to Thread