+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Venus Project

1. Link to Post #1
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,481 times in 519 posts

Default The Venus Project

For starting i don't agree totally to this project especially how the part where they think a global AI should govern most of the human needs .... anyway this is one of the most organized and well thought of systems and ways of life that i have found.

This show maybe HOW the human race should had evolved by now.

Some links:

Main site : http://www2.thevenusproject.com/

A You-tube link that i found really good from Peter Joseph

https://youtube.com/watch?v=YxPPnCW6sMo

Imagine their plans with free energy anti-gravity etc etc maybe true Eden as they say

2. Link to Post #2
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Venus Project

So no comments for this? Do you all think this is too Utopian to ever be a reality?

Alex collier said the Andromedeans were using a similar situation... and i know there are a few others that talk about no money societies... i really think taht the earth has the resourses to provide anything a human needs for many more billions that we are now.

If we through away the monetary system everything will be different... the hole planet could become a huge city ... full of green and human creativity together and not against....

I am sure we will populate other planets long before we dont have any more room in this planet ... i just wish i live to see the day our children will wake up in a world worth living in...

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

A monetary system would work it if it had complete visibility. If everyone could find out what others were doing with there money, nothing could be hidden. I have no idea how such a system would be implemented and maintained but I think it could work. Unfortunately, until a huge paradigm shift takes place and the masses wake up, the status quo will continue. I heard Bill and others say the systems we have been using for hundreds and thousands of years are not working and we need to take a higher thought process to solve our problems.

I don't feel technology is the ultimate solution. I think it will help, but what we are capable of doing with our minds dwarfs what we can accomplish with technology. If more civilization type 1 technologies (like the internet) become more and more common, it will help pave the way. AlienScientist has a great video on Evacuated Tube Transportation Technology.

I feel I will live to see the day when real change will begin to take place. It isn't something that can be done for us, it has to be done by us.
    Last edited by Thodin303; 15th May 2010 at 01:39. Reason: Fixing Youtube link

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I'm a member of the Venus Project, and think its fantastic. I certainly feel that it has place, and could exist in and around Earth. I would consider it the highest tragedy if the corrupt, vicious and soulless monetary system pervaded in other cultures in the metaverse! So i totally side with your beliefs Etherios. I think knowing that such a system exists elsewhere would in itself provide hope for the masses... as its not teh masses who profit.. they are just trained to chase the money. I have learned even some of my closest friends have incredible difficultly even thinking outside this box... it stinks of brainwashing to be honest... i would suggest a mass deprogramming would be needed to help people see past the blinkers (thinking of horse carts and carrots)

OFFTOPIC

Happy Birthday Etherios!
    Last edited by Baelsfire; 15th May 2010 at 02:26.

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I like the concept of The Venus Project. I don't have anything further to add.

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

We are the sunshine, we are the light
    Elevate your mind.
    We are the sunshine, we are the light
    It's our time to rise.

Last edited by mov; 15th May 2010 at 08:19.
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mov For This Post:

giovonni (24th March 2011)

8. Link to Post #7
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Baelsfire (here)
    I'm a member of the Venus Project, and think its fantastic. I certainly feel that it has place, and could exist in and around Earth. I would consider it the highest tragedy if the corrupt, vicious and soulless monetary system pervaded in other cultures in the metaverse! So i totally side with your beliefs Etherios. I think knowing that such a system exists elsewhere would in itself provide hope for the masses... as its not teh masses who profit.. they are just trained to chase the money. I have learned even some of my closest friends have incredible difficultly even thinking outside this box... it stinks of brainwashing to be honest... i would suggest a mass deprogramming would be needed to help people see past the blinkers (thinking of horse carts and carrots)

OFFTOPIC

Happy Birthday Etherios!
    Hope we are alive when that deprogramming happens :-P

As you see i got 1 year older thank you

9. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

The Zeitgeist Movement and the Venus project "objective" = "Class 1 Civilisation", and mankinds only way forward.

Watch videos "Where are We Going" Prt 1 + 2
    http://www.thezeitgeistmovementuk.com/site/news

Forget disclosure and all the UFO whoohar, This movement is the priority, and needs all the help it can get and deserves.

Regards
    Joslin
    Last edited by Joslin; 18th May 2010 at 07:49.
    You must strive to be the change you wish to see in the world, because the world is how "you" make it, not just for you, but everyone else.

10. Link to Post #9
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Joslin (here)
    The Zeitgeist Movement and the Venus project "objective" = "Class 1 Civilisation", and mankinds only way forward.

Watch videos "Where are We Going" Prt 1 + 2
    http://www.thezeitgeistmovementuk.com/site/news

Forget disclosure and all the UFO whoohar, This movement is the priority, and needs all the help it can get and deserves.

Regards
    Joslin

Well Joslin the links you talk about i posted in my starting post... those 2 were the reason i made the thread so read/watch before posting

Now about what you said.. well the only way the ppl of today to move to this kind of society is either total destruction (earth quakes or other phenomenon) or something that will demolish the current state of societies. The only way i see that doesnt envolve mass deaths is disclosure and the release of the suppresses tech we already have. If free energy is given to the world then its a matter of time before we get free of the monetary system.

How i see the possible timeline:

1st we have full disclosure and i am afraid a colapse of many if not all religion and economic systems.
    2nd Free energy / alternative travel methodes etc is given to the public thus the control of the poorer continents are stopped and all the planet is growing really fast.
    3rd Global Economic Growth gives hope to all the ppl in the planet and eventually ppl realize there is no reason to fight over anything trivial as borders or oil or money. (religions racial power should have died already from disclosure)
    4th The new generation that are born in this planet are full of hope and eventually old hatred and race wars are forgotten/forgiven.
    5th Human kind goes to the stars as one, united and free of old hate.

this ofc wont happen in our life time... at least if our minds dont get a reset. I so wish theories that predict the evolution of human race/mind will happen from natural external sources happens. Maybe we can pass a few steps just by having our minds opened to who we really are.

Last i really have no hope that the ppl that live in the planet atm (ages 10+) will be able to change their minds and start thinking differently. Atm money is everything ... its the goal of life for 80%+ of the ppl in the planet. ill stop now

11. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Deprogramming is Programing. The tapes have to be replaced, can't just pull them out and say good to go.

I often think about the concept of money. This or that program is costing X. How many times have you heard "It's all about the money"?
    What about building the Tube Train because we have the will to do it. Not talking about billions or trillions of what? Numbers? Pieces of paper?
    Currently we just print it up or borrow it, money is becoming a abstract concept at high levels.

Write it off or bail it out. Keep the Money Momentum growing.
    What are we really sending to Greece? Money? Or a promise to keep spending?

Most people aren't looking to join any new clubs, or old ones ether. Good luck with the Venus Project, and I hope it works for you.
    Last edited by Dougall; 18th May 2010 at 09:04.
    Perception is Everything

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dougall For This Post:

buckminster fuller (8th March 2011)

13. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I look at money as energy. If the law of conservation of energy is true, then our current monetary system is doomed. I have seen a bunch of documentary movies about the flaws in fiat money (namely the Federal Reserve). The money energy is "created" out of nothing, only by people giving it power does it continue to work. So I guess in a way, it isn't created out of nothing, the energy to keep it going is stolen from us.

+ Reply to Thread