Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Default Re: Another member gone.

Quote Posted by Constance Neal (here)
    Thanks for all the sharing everyone.

I'm off too...

Mods, please unsubscribe me...
    So sorry to see you go,

I will miss your knowledge, wisdom, love, and soft energy Constance, and Avalon has lost out in your absence..
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

9eagle9 (7th May 2011), DeDukshyn (3rd May 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd May 2011), starsmoonmtns (11th May 2011), TigerLilly (7th May 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

Welcome White Phoenix. What a beautiful name.
    There are a few renovations/adjustments going on. A beautiful new interior is underway for an envolving forum. With any renovations, old worn out furniture although once prized have to be let go so new furniture can take its place. At first it may seem uncomfortable with the comings and goings, the disruptions, but finally when all the wonderful new things are feeling at home, we can all sit down and enjoy our new surroundings. I welcome you into a spiritually evolving world.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

Caren (3rd May 2011), Davidallany (7th May 2011), Gardener (7th May 2011), Nasu (2nd May 2011), pilotsimone (3rd May 2011), sandy (3rd May 2011), White Phoenix (2nd May 2011)

5. Link to Post #43
    Bahamas Deactivated
    Thanks

Icecold just got back from a weeks ban, does anyone here think that might have had something to do with his leaving?

Last edited by andywight; 3rd May 2011 at 02:46.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andywight For This Post:

NancyV (3rd May 2011), Nasu (3rd May 2011)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Well, I didn't realy like Icecold's methods but he definately brought up some good debate; no argument there - will miss that. I resonated well with many of Gaia's and Constance's posts so I will miss the vibration increasing posts that they both often brought to the table. Good luck in all your endeavours guys and thanks for what you contributed to Avalon.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Anchor (3rd May 2011), DoubleHelix (7th May 2011), Gaia (3rd May 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd May 2011), Nasu (3rd May 2011), noxon medem (3rd May 2011), sandy (3rd May 2011), starsmoonmtns (11th May 2011)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

- wow
    Cannot believe nobody posted this one yet :

onstant
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=HBZ8ulc5NTg

BTW:
    " Change is the only known constant ..."

- Avalon is no longer a warship.
    For the first part of the year it was.
    Timelines are changed now, and
    big time adjustments happening.
    For good.

Take it easy all.
    At the wells.

nm
    Last edited by noxon medem; 4th May 2011 at 07:28.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to noxon medem For This Post:

DeDukshyn (3rd May 2011), Gardener (7th May 2011), loveandgratitude (3rd May 2011), Nasu (3rd May 2011), sandy (3rd May 2011)

11. Link to Post #46
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

I think we've all had our moments of doubt, disagreements and questioned whether or not we should move on.

I have been a Loyal Avalonian for just over 1 year...Hopefully this is my 1st and only forum I will be participating in...

I too have had a peek at other forums to see what other platforms are available to share our knowledge and the TRUTH as we know it...

I do miss the Knowledge & Wisdom we used to get from long-time members like...

Zook & Fredkc

Both Zook & Fredkc were quick to pull you into line and made you question and challenge your shared information with commonsense and maturity without judgement or mallice. It was sad to see them go...

In the end my Mission is to Share as much of the TRUTH as I know it, with as many people as I can and am always Mindful of the 1,000's of non-members who frequent this forum and read our posts aswell.

...and Avalon is Still one the best forums to use...IMHO

I have never been into that 'He said/She said crap...

So Good Luck & Best Wishes to 'All' those that have chosen to leave Avalon and for those that choose to stay.

Remain 'Centred' and 'Focussed'
    on Why? you decided to join Avalon to start with...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 3rd May 2011 at 04:41.

12. Link to Post #47
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    I think we've all had our moments of doubt, disagreements and questioned whether or not we should move on.

I have been a Loyal Avalonian for just over 1 year...Hopefully this is my 1st and only forum I will be participating in...

I too have had a peek at other forums to see what other platforms are available to share our knowledge and the TRUTH as we know it...

Zook & Fredkc

Both Zook & Fredkc were quick to pull you into line and made you question and challenge your shared information with commonsense and maturity without judgement or mallice. It was sad to see them go...

In the end my Mission is to Share as much of the TRUTH as I know it, with as many people as I can and am always Mindful of the 1,000's of non-members who frequent this forum and read our posts aswell.

So Good Luck & Best Wishes to 'All' those that have chosen to leave Avalon and for those that choose to stay.

I miss em too.
    Zooknugget was one of the first to pm me when I got here. Seikou-Kishi was the first and Modwiz was the third.
    Good people are at a premium these days.
    It may be a good thing that some people stay and some go elsewhere.
    We can work more effectively if we are not divided/distracted.
    Maybe.

13. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Jonathan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 times in 267 posts

I live by a few simple rules:

Never be afraid to seek truth, and question.

Soften your heart to the situations of others.

In conflict:

If possible, mediate with a pure heart.

If not, keep clear of the drama.

I posted here because I respect your bold and well articulated approach to asking questions Blake.

To be honest, this is the first I've heard about many of these departures.

I just don't find the drama interesting at all.
    Everything that the establishment has told you is wrong with you - is more likely what's right with you.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Jonathan For This Post:

Caren (9th May 2011), edina (7th May 2011), Gaia (3rd May 2011), Jendayi (7th May 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd May 2011), NancyV (7th May 2011), Nasu (4th May 2011), pilotsimone (3rd May 2011)

15. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,113 times in 807 posts

Members who leave Avalon can always see threads. That's a good thing of Avalon. There are four to five times more guests than members any given time. I think they can rejoin whenever they want. Am I right? If not, this is a big problem IMHO. Avalon should welcome back previous members without prejudice when they like to rejoin.

If I had 100 hours per day, I would like to develop friendship with other members down the path.
    It unlikely happens. Like Carmody said public forums on the net is spiritual battle ground.
    Avalon might be one of the front lines at the battle.

Some can't take and got to leave for their best intent. Some will remain actively. New members come in.

I come here once or twice a day, check new info and recharge my energy cause I hardly see any individuals that I can interact with good intention and common ground.

Hope I will be able to provide practical knowledge that really help other members one day.

Best Wishes

PS: Trolls and skeptics always ask for the proof and authenticity of the information. In free society, there is no authority that forces the truth. Instead, it exists as it is. It's up to one's choice whether disregard information or take it as truth and have benefit from it. How much truth are on the textbook nowadays? 20% is okay? I even doubt it.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Gaia (3rd May 2011), jackovesk (3rd May 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd May 2011), Nasu (3rd May 2011), yaksuit (7th May 2011)

17. Link to Post #50
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)

Zook & Fredkc

Wow, now we are talking....

I always referred to Zook as the Zookaroid I bet he had an IQ of 350+++ or whatever, but Zook being a true gent and modest by nature would always play it down.

F KC, reminds me of James Last. Now Ive really insulted him! Fred was equally sharp, short on words that would linger in your mind for the next 90 minutes… clever..

Thanks Jacko for sharing…

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

edina (7th May 2011), jackovesk (3rd May 2011), Jendayi (7th May 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd May 2011), Nasu (4th May 2011), starsmoonmtns (11th May 2011), yaksuit (7th May 2011)

19. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I'm sure there have been more than those two? But what do I know? Or any of us for that matter............?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to starsmoonmtns For This Post:

edina (7th May 2011), Nasu (4th May 2011)

21. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,172 times in 2,420 posts

There are a lot more that have left or are on vacation, I went to PM some of my friends and was surprised to discover a half a dozen are gone. I was stunned, and these are good people, they were not uncivil, troll-like, or aggressive.

Some of my friends may ask me why I stay, it's because I love the child, not Avalon, but the new humanity that is being birthed right before our eyes,

Also, someone asked what will happen if all the PeaceMakers leave, I've given that question some thought.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Jendayi (7th May 2011), Kindling (9th May 2011), Lord Sidious (7th May 2011), norman (16th May 2011), sandy (11th May 2011), shijo (7th May 2011), Spirithorse (15th May 2011), starsmoonmtns (11th May 2011), yaksuit (7th May 2011)

23. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

At this point in time, those joining and those unjoining should not cause concern. Division and reconnection should really be applauded. We're going to be seeing this and experiencing this more and more into the future.

Most of the PA posters who have left are now all over on Nexus. There is a soul reason for this. Its happening everywhere. There is absolutely no judgment in this statement, but most of those now on Nexus, I have never really soul-connected with them. There is fabulous intellect over there, as well as here on PA. But there is a division taking place that transcends description. It is not a negative by any means. It is merely a regrouping of souls.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Carmen (7th May 2011), Isthatso (7th May 2011), Jendayi (7th May 2011), NancyV (7th May 2011)

25. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,172 times in 2,420 posts

Snowbird, I like how you said "There is a soul reason for this." I find I agree with this.
    The connections are not lost, they just look like it at the surface.

The hope was that the connections would not become severed. When I look in at the energetic affect, I saw where the connection threads of the four forums where dark, and now they are bright with a warm golden light. I feel good, that a body can grow without becoming fragmented.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Jendayi (7th May 2011), Snowbird (7th May 2011), yaksuit (7th May 2011)

27. Link to Post #55
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote Posted by Chicodoodoo (here)
    Another member gone? Who did we lose?

Avalon would not be a community if we did not care about the loss of any one of our members.
    Icecold

and now GAIA too

the sadness is crippling.
    Project Avalon & Camelot have never lost any family members. They go out to the wild, re-spawn, then they come back with a new perspective, enriching us all!

nuff said
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

Caren (9th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (9th May 2011), edina (7th May 2011), EsmaEverheart (9th May 2011), Gaia (7th May 2011), Lord Sidious (7th May 2011), loveandgratitude (7th May 2011), NancyV (7th May 2011), Snowbird (9th May 2011)

29. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    At this point in time, those joining and those unjoining should not cause concern. Division and reconnection should really be applauded. We're going to be seeing this and experiencing this more and more into the future.

Most of the PA posters who have left are now all over on Nexus. There is a soul reason for this. Its happening everywhere. There is absolutely no judgment in this statement, but most of those now on Nexus, I have never really soul-connected with them. There is fabulous intellect over there, as well as here on PA. But there is a division taking place that transcends description. It is not a negative by any means. It is merely a regrouping of souls.
    Yes, there is a different vibe over there. It can be a rowdier bar at times. I like differences, so I'm open to both flavors, and even some others.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (7th May 2011), DoubleHelix (7th May 2011), edina (10th May 2011), Heart-2-Heart (7th May 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (7th May 2011), Jendayi (7th May 2011), Lord Sidious (7th May 2011), loveandgratitude (7th May 2011), Mad Hatter (7th May 2011), Snowbird (9th May 2011), starsmoonmtns (11th May 2011), witchy1 (9th May 2011), yaksuit (7th May 2011)

31. Link to Post #57
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks

Avalon at the moment is like breathing in clean freah air after a rain storm. Full of ions.

I PERSONALLY LOVE THE NICE PEACE AND HUMOUR THAT HAS DESCENDED UPON AVALON AT THIS MOMENT.

Gives one time to think and reflect, change perspective , get new insights without having to battle every word.

JUST LOVING IT.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (9th May 2011), NancyV (9th May 2011)

33. Link to Post #58
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 653 posts

Hopefully, it’s still considered a good thing to share different perspectives here on Avalon. If this is not allowed, I ask that the moderators point out my transgressions publicly so that I and others may learn from my mistakes. That being said, here is a dissenting opinion, just for balance.

Divide and conquer is the successful strategy used by the controllers to keep the masses from uniting and organizing. To say this is no cause for concern is incorrect, in my opinion. The "unjoining" you mention, a type of division, was often forced. Is that cause for concern?

Quote Most of the PA posters who have left are now all over on Nexus. There is a soul reason for this. Its happening everywhere. There is absolutely no judgment in this statement, but most of those now on Nexus, I have never really soul-connected with them.
    Human beings have a tendency to rationalize their beliefs. Having never "soul-connected" with the ex-members appears to be such a rationalization. Shouldn't the fact that you didn't "soul-connect" with them be a cause for concern? The flaw may lie at your end.

Quote There is fabulous intellect over there, as well as here on PA. But there is a division taking place that transcends description. It is not a negative by any means. It is merely a regrouping of souls.
    [ Mod-edit: I removed the last paragraph of Chicodoodoo's response. It impugned the motives of not one, but three Avalonians, with some colorful examples to boot. Yes, I see Chicodoodoo's request above that such examples be discussed openly. No -- such will be deleted from this forum. Chicodoodoo is enjoying a one week vacation from this good forum. - Paul. ]
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 7th May 2011 at 09:04.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chicodoodoo For This Post:

DeDukshyn (7th May 2011), sandy (7th May 2011)

35. Link to Post #59
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks

HI Chicodoodoo....................sometimes especially in such turbulent times of discord, disunity, disasters, disconnection with the planet, people (using the word dis - meaning against) sometimes, just sometimes peace and harmony is needed to rest the spirit so we do not get exhausted by all the turmoil. This does not mean that peace is a permanent state of being, just a state of flux. I enjoy a repreive,
    a quiet moment to rest and reflect. I am sure you also like these quite moments also.

What I am enjoying at the moment is the rainbow after the storm. I hope you are enjoying a little peace in your life as well. Treasure these moments because they come and they go just as quickly.

Shared perspective is what turns the world around, as long as we can do this in a respectful way. When one has to attack a person character and openly launching an all out war on the person just for opinions, then we are no better than TBTB attacks on cultures, religions etc. I value your opinions and welcome them. As long as we can discuss them in the spirit of education and learning and sharing. Looking forward to your positive interactions in the future.
    Last edited by loveandgratitude; 7th May 2011 at 07:22.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

butcherman (7th May 2011), Caren (9th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (9th May 2011), DoubleHelix (7th May 2011), Gaia (7th May 2011), Snowbird (7th May 2011), ThePythonicCow (7th May 2011)

37. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by Chicodoodoo (here)
    Hopefully, it’s still considered a good thing to share different perspectives here on Avalon. If this is not allowed, I ask that the moderators point out my transgressions publicly so that I and others may learn from my mistakes. That being said, here is a dissenting opinion, just for balance.

Divide and conquer is the successful strategy used by the controllers to keep the masses from uniting and organizing. To say this is no cause for concern is incorrect, in my opinion. The "unjoining" you mention, a type of division, was often forced. Is that cause for concern?

Quote Most of the PA posters who have left are now all over on Nexus. There is a soul reason for this. Its happening everywhere. There is absolutely no judgment in this statement, but most of those now on Nexus, I have never really soul-connected with them.
    Human beings have a tendency to rationalize their beliefs. Having never "soul-connected" with the ex-members appears to be such a rationalization. Shouldn't the fact that you didn't "soul-connect" with them be a cause for concern? The flaw may lie at your end.
    Chicodoodoo, I will post this response now in anticipation of your return.

You appear to be ramping up for some sort of confrontation and the only confrontation that I will offer you are my thoughts on this subject. You have mentioned rationalization and cause for concern and flaws. This is head and mind talk, not heart and soul talk. From what you responded, I assume you think that I think that I am better-than-them. I don't. Different? Yes. Better-than? No. We all started in the PA sandbox and are expanding out to the neighbor's sandbox and will one day all group together again on the big beach, after we have all/each learned what is necessary for us to not only be together in peace, but become one in peace and in loving relationship. This is what everyone is working on right now. It is necessary for us to be with others who have similar soul-characteristics while we become strengthened so that one day we can branch out and successfully rejoin. It is obvious that we cannot flow together right now. There is no judgment. This is merely spiritual soul fact.

I posted this affirmation on the Forgiveness thread, but I think that it is also very applicable here.

I deeply and truly love and approve of myself.
    I trust in love.
    I open my heart to love.
    I follow the path of the heart.
    I forgive those who need forgiving for not being what I wanted them to be.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 7th May 2011 at 12:38. Reason: fix quote'ing
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (9th May 2011), edina (10th May 2011), Jendayi (7th May 2011), K626 (7th May 2011), Kindling (9th May 2011), loveandgratitude (7th May 2011), NancyV (9th May 2011), yaksuit (7th May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast