+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: RatFish Oil - Chimaera Monstrosa Linnaeus NOW AVAILABLE [Dr Peterson]

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Lightbulb RatFish Oil - Chimaera Monstrosa Linnaeus NOW AVAILABLE [Dr Peterson]

Hi guys

I found this brand new site that has obviously based solely on selling the Ratfish Oil that Dr Pete Peterson brought to our attantion in a Camelot interview.

The site adress is http://ratfishoil.com/

10ml blue bottle with glass dropper.

1 pc - NOK: 268 = £30 not including p&p

The oil does not turn rancid after being produced by us. It withstands storage at room temperature. For the protection of nutritional topics, vitamins etc., it should not be exposed to temperatures above 40 degrees Celsius, and always stored in the blue glass bottle included. The reason the oil does not turn rancid, is its very high contents of antioxidants.
    The oil contains Omega 3, 6 and 9 in an advantageous distribution to the body.
    Vitamin Distribution: A, D, E and K1, K2.
    The oil contains the entire spectrum of the body's needs for amino acids - by definition, "a perfect aminogram" - and amino acids are in an advantageous distribution in relation to each other.
    The oil contains topics that makes it very easy to be absorbed by the body. both for in- and external bodily use.
    The oil is antiseptic and applicable for in- and external bodily use.. It stimulates and strengthens the body's immune system. From ancient times it has been used in wound and skin treatment.
    The oil removes the effects of chlorine, fluorine and heavy metals.
    The oil dissolves and removes plaque in blood vessels and ensures that they do not harden.(Hardened fats that have attached to the vessels walls is dissolved - narrow and clogged veins will be like new.)
    The oil decalcifies - including the blood vessels, joints, glands and other organs. It is particularly suited to decalcify the Pineal gland.
    1 drop of oil a day is sufficient to prevent tooth decay.
    The oil possesses qualities which increases the bioelectrical and piezoelectric energies in the body. That is, it increases the energy flow in the energy-body. Teeth are the body's most important piezoelectric energy producer - who will ensure fast and efficient communication in the energy-body - and the oil, ensures restoration and strengthening of this system. Some of the "side effects" of this is prevention of tooth decay. (In other words - healthy teeth).
    The oil has very good lubricating properties, and in the maritime environment has been a good corrosion protector. Used by the guns and arms industry.

Calming and anxiety reducing effects.

Regulates blood pressure and heart rate.

Raises the pain threshold.

The content of the stress hormone cortisone in the blood decreases.

Nutrition admission is improved.

Healing rate of wound is doubled.

I have already recieved a bottle and using it anyway, but, even though this site seems genuine, i am aware that this may be a site trying to make money out of a falicy, and palming off any fishoil to make money.

I have checked that this particular type of ratfish [Chimaera_monstrosa Linaeus] is specifically in Norway waters.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimaera_monstrosa

I wonder if anyone knows someone who has the facilities to test this stuff to see if its the real deal.

Kind regards
    Joslin
    You must strive to be the change you wish to see in the world, because the world is how "you" make it, not just for you, but everyone else.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Joslin For This Post:

D-Day (12th February 2011), DNA (25th November 2011), elysian (17th February 2011), fifi (12th February 2011), GoodETxSG (13th December 2012), hohoemi (4th February 2012), kersley (14th February 2011), mrmalco (19th February 2011), sheddie (15th February 2011), skyflower (8th November 2011), slipknotted (12th February 2011), Sunny-side-up (28th February 2014), Swanette (11th April 2011), toothpick (25th November 2011), Truthseeker85 (22nd April 2011), W.C. (7th April 2011), Yoda (16th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: RatFish Oil - Chimaera Monstrosa Linnaeus NOW AVAILABLE [Dr Peterson]

I was under the impression it was 'skate liver oil' what Dr Pete Peterson was refering to. Is this the same product? I think he didn't actually mention any specific oil. I am interested in getting the right one

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wood For This Post:

DNA (25th November 2011), nearing (5th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: RatFish Oil - Chimaera Monstrosa Linnaeus NOW AVAILABLE [Dr Peterson]

Quote Posted by Wood (here)
    I was under the impression it was 'skate liver oil' what Dr Pete Peterson was refering to. Is this the same product? I think he didn't actually mention any specific oil. I am interested in getting the right one
    Hi there, its actually Ratfish, Dr Peter Peterson, though he states he wouldnt say what fish it is from which you get this oil, he acidentally lets slip Ratfish, and Kerry pulls him up on it.

Dr Pete Petersons interview on the oil is here, https://youtube.com/watch?v=OfIlUMS_Q3g

He begins to talk about the oil after the calcification of the Pineal gland at 0:43:52 / 1:00:01 on the Utube vid, and specifically states Ratfish 00:50:10/1:00:01

He also states this fish is a bottom feeder found all the way from the south to the North atlantic. The actual Ratfish which has a liver taking up 60% of the whole fishes weight, is the Chimaera Monstrosa Linnaeus which is prodominantly only found in North Atlantic waters near Norway. This company that is selling this oil is in norway.

Kind Regards
    Joslin
    You must strive to be the change you wish to see in the world, because the world is how "you" make it, not just for you, but everyone else.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Joslin For This Post:

DNA (25th November 2011), fifi (12th February 2011), mrmalco (19th February 2011), nearing (5th February 2011), skyflower (8th November 2011), sunflower (17th February 2011), Yoda (16th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Thank you

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Great posts! - "The oil contains the entire spectrum of the body's needs for amino acids - by definition, "a perfect aminogram""
    Hmmmm.... ponders - perfect amino crystal?

check out this large sketch of the fish from,
    http://www.photolib.noaa.gov/htmls/figb0586.htm
    Why not now?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

DNA (25th November 2011), sandy (22nd February 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

30 euros omg i am gonna have to pass that would be like 50 bucks maybe 60,and the site doesnt mention anything about shipping overseas,oh well.

11. Link to Post #7
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,459 times in 3,209 posts

Hello, to avoid confusion, here is my little pice to this thread. I was researching the fish oil question for some time after the Mr. Peterson interview.

In Part 3 at 46:20 , Peterson starts speaking about a fish
    and oil from the fish's liver.
    What is the name of this fish?
    The clues from the video are listed below:

0) assumed to be a salt water fish, found from pole to pole.
    1) bottom feeder
    2) about 60% of the weight of the fish is liver.
    3) about 60% of the liver is oil.
    4) really fishy taste. Cool the oil down .. skim off the solids
    5) the oil will not go rancid for 100s of years.
    6) one drop a day prevents cavities.
    7) was used after world war II for years in Europe.
    8) small amount is found in wheat germ oil.
    9) the oil will reverse damage to the Pineal Gland
    (3rd eye) caused by fluoride/chloride, iodide (Halides)
    10) Peterson names the rat fish, but said that is not
    the one 60% liver fish his was speaking about.
    11) The oil is known as Activator X or the Price Factor: Discovered by Weston Price
    12) it is not cod liver oil

David Wilcock gave another interview with Project Camelot; and in it he mentioned that he found a source for the rat fish oil called "skate liver oil". He mentioned this site that sells it, as well as Butter Oil that is made from organic milk from cows eating the fast-growing grass. He says to mix them together for full effect, he claimed he has been using it for 3 days now and could already feel a positive difference.

BLUE ICE™ Fermented Skate Liver Oil

X-FACTOR Gold™ High Vitamin Butter Oil

Both products can be found here.

Best,
    Helvetic
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

DNA (25th November 2011), fifi (12th February 2011), firstlook (22nd February 2011), mrmalco (19th February 2011), norman (28th November 2010), red_rose (21st February 2011), scribbler (29th January 2011), sheddie (15th February 2011), skyflower (8th November 2011)

13. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Another name for this fish is the skatefish. I have been taking the skatefish oil for almost a year now. I does indeed decalcify the pineal gland. Here is where I bought it.

http://www.greenpasture.org/retail/?...kate-liver-oil

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by tone3jaguar (here)
    I does indeed decalcify the pineal gland.
    Could you share with us what evidence you have to support that statement?

I've been taking ratfish liver oil for a few weeks now and I've had an episode of very vivid, colourful visions with eyes closed, not during meditation, but for a few minutes after waking up in the middle of the night. It happened four days ago. But then I do not know if it is related to the oil. It is certainly the first time I have experienced it though.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wood For This Post:

DNA (25th November 2011), hohoemi (4th February 2012)

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

the ratfish would likely prefer to keep its own liver -- did anyone talk to the ratfish about this first?

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Ive been taking the skate for about a month but havent noticed anything . Just started using boron and melatonin to help flush the fluoride too .

John

18. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I know the people behind the rat fish oil project in Norway. The product is high quality and not made to "get rich". I tried two bottles and can not say that I did notice any effect that I can prove works the way they say it does. For all, its worth a try.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norwaymike For This Post:

hohoemi (4th February 2012), mahalall (13th September 2011)

20. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

My minds eye is now crystal clear, where as before it was not. The same as you, very vivid visions. Like high def 3d.

21. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I've been taking ratfish liver oil for a few weeks now and I've had an episode of very vivid, colourful visions with eyes closed, not during meditation, but for a few minutes after waking up in the middle of the night. It happened four days ago. But then I do not know if it is related to the oil. It is certainly the first time I have experienced it though.
    Hi ,

What did you find was the best way to take this rat fish oil, I take under the tongue.

thanks

Anthony

22. Link to Post #15
    Switzerland On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Thanks so much for this link and the comments from everyone. I remember Pete Peterson discussing this and it was on my list to try/research. I will try it and provide contributing comments later. Peace to you all.
    “To be or become a master is to be or become something other than the Flow; something other than the Present Unfolding. It’s actually to move in the wrong direction.”

23. Link to Post #16
    Norway Avalon Member chelmostef's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 times in 292 posts

So by buying this for our own benefit the skate or rat fish has to give up its life! Its very kind of the rat fish to do that for you... does it really have a choice or do you!

And by rushing to buy this, is exactly how species are and have been extinguished/extincted... Perhaps that does not matter! As long as the human moves to the next density!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chelmostef For This Post:

magicmanx (17th February 2011), seko (19th March 2014), Sol Phoenix (19th February 2011)

25. Link to Post #17
    Switzerland On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chelmostef (here)
    So by buying this for our own benefit the skate or rat fish has to give up its life! Its very kind of the rat fish to do that for you... does it really have a choice or do you!

And by rushing to buy this, is exactly how species are and have been extinguished/extincted... Perhaps that does not matter! As long as the human moves to the next density!
    This is a very complex issue which can be discussed for Kalpas.

Most everything that is consumed has a life force. Vegetables are living things also as well as flowers. We live in a dense plane where everything feeds off another. The next plane will hopefully not be as dense as the current one. so, it will not be required to consume as much nutrients to exist in the new plane.

Peace
    “To be or become a master is to be or become something other than the Flow; something other than the Present Unfolding. It’s actually to move in the wrong direction.”

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nortreb For This Post:

Heather2017 (4th February 2011), skyflower (8th November 2011)

27. Link to Post #18
    Norway Avalon Member chelmostef's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 times in 292 posts

Quote Posted by Nortreb (here)
    This is a very complex issue which can be discussed for Kalpas.

Peace
    Im sorry but to me it is quite simple

And you are right it could and has been discussed for kalpas,

For me, I dont think you will find what you are looking for in a rat fish but by looking at the rat fish.

I do hope you find the plane/density you are looking for though
    Last edited by chelmostef; 4th February 2011 at 10:17.

28. Link to Post #19
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Quote I've been taking ratfish liver oil for a few weeks now and I've had an episode of very vivid, colourful visions with eyes closed, not during meditation, but for a few minutes after waking up in the middle of the night. It happened four days ago. But then I do not know if it is related to the oil. It is certainly the first time I have experienced it though.
    Is it possible that ratfish oil is hallucinogenic?

29. Link to Post #20
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

ANYTHING is possible str8thinker

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast