+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: RatFish Oil - Chimaera Monstrosa Linnaeus NOW AVAILABLE [Dr Peterson]

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: RatFish Oil - Chimaera Monstrosa Linnaeus NOW AVAILABLE [Dr Peterson]

I have some concerns about eating fish scientifically, aside from the moral reasons. The ratfish is a sea floor cleaner, that means it consumes material close to or from the sea floor. The north atlantic has been known to contain a high level of pollution, somewhere in the region of 200,000 pieces of platic per KmSq. REF. This debris is found also as a soup of minute plastic slivers that is now clogging the sea floor ecosystem. It's a major problem.

The issue is that because the ratfish feeds of the floor, it is likely to be a creature with high toxic contamination levels. If this oil is extracted from the liver, it is very likely that there will be toxicity in the product. Fatty material and oil is a prime molecular bonder with contaminants. These could be items such as persistent toxins, PCBs, DDT, pesticides, furans, dioxins, phenols and radioactive waste. REF

While the oil may be very high in antioxidants and other fabulous properties, we don't know how toxic it may be and that is a critical question that has to be adressed and answered with some good research and evidense before I would consider it safe to use.

Pete Peterson is a superb scientist and thinker, he really should make more comment on this and ideally do the research himself.
    Last edited by 1159; 4th February 2011 at 18:31.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1159 For This Post:

hohoemi (4th February 2012), skyflower (8th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Default Re: RatFish Oil - Chimaera Monstrosa Linnaeus NOW AVAILABLE [Dr Peterson]

Hi 1159, from memory (so I could be well wrong) but I think Pete referred to the fish as being a bottom feeder in the video.... I was erring toward the shark as it has a huge liver as well. You make salient points re the toxicity tho.
    Thanks

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

I have had the honor of touching the very fish they use, very special animal. It takes only one local fisherman for it all, no big corp. Since no one appreciates the fish today it's numbers must have gone up quite high, and shall not be in danger of becoming extinct before eons. 1000m is as far down they go, so it's bottom feeding somewhat in that area, but not in our North sea on the coast as it is lots deeper. Any animal deserves our deepest thanks and respect, and I think some sort of symbiotic agreement have been made between us in the early days...

These are very down to earth and psychic people at once, and they would never ship out anything harmful. They honor Love, Light, Life and Earth every day. Before they started marketing this [very small scale as to not attract attention from powerful competitors and ultimately our government] they tested it for months on themselves, even though they feel at an instant if anything contains harmful/negative energies and effects. Sounds almost crazy but they do a lot of research, meditating, healing and healthy living. A lot of information comes through the heavenly portals, almost each day, and they do lots of work of opening energy-portals [knowing my history is no trouble to them, even though I only met them twice and told nothing away].
    This oil is now a hit in our quite small ["extremely"] alternative community, and helps with cancer, ME syndrome, ADD, dyslexia and a whole heap more. The person most responsible for this even got his junior up and going again, after a very bad accident to his back a long time ago.
    They GAVE me two bottles for free even, since I've been quite contaminated and they know I want to open up my third eye quite fast, while not being economically strong. And now that I started meditating a little more too and using the oil not only for back up things are going fast.
    I do believe David Wilcock is ordering this oil, but can't say for certain. Will update you if so. When I go empty of oil I will not hesitate to buy more, as I got a big family and our animals love tasting this. Ask the higher realms in a meditation if you would need it. Peace §

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Equalitor For This Post:

fifi (12th February 2011), hohoemi (4th February 2012), LifeAngel (8th November 2011), Nortreb (12th February 2011), omeriko (12th February 2011), sheddie (15th February 2011), skyflower (8th November 2011), the_flyingboy (12th February 2011), witchy1 (12th February 2011)

6. Link to Post #24
    Greece Avalon Member the_flyingboy's Avatar
    Thanks

very nice find

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 272 posts

Hi Equalitor, where did you get your fish oil? Is it from ratfishoil.com? Thank you for the info.

8. Link to Post #26
    Switzerland On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 1159 (here)
    I have some concerns about eating fish scientifically, aside from the moral reasons. The ratfish is a sea floor cleaner, that means it consumes material close to or from the sea floor. The north atlantic has been known to contain a high level of pollution, somewhere in the region of 200,000 pieces of platic per KmSq. REF. This debris is found also as a soup of minute plastic slivers that is now clogging the sea floor ecosystem. It's a major problem.

The issue is that because the ratfish feeds of the floor, it is likely to be a creature with high toxic contamination levels. If this oil is extracted from the liver, it is very likely that there will be toxicity in the product. Fatty material and oil is a prime molecular bonder with contaminants. These could be items such as persistent toxins, PCBs, DDT, pesticides, furans, dioxins, phenols and radioactive waste. REF

While the oil may be very high in antioxidants and other fabulous properties, we don't know how toxic it may be and that is a critical question that has to be adressed and answered with some good research and evidense before I would consider it safe to use.

Pete Peterson is a superb scientist and thinker, he really should make more comment on this and ideally do the research himself.
    I appreciae your view, 1159.

From my understanding, Peterson indirectly referenced that research was done. Please note that he was trying not to disclose too much. It was quite cryptic but it could be picked up in his body language. Wilcock sort of pulled it out of him when he heard the reference. It was all cryptic.

I understand your point on the toxicity. But have you considered another view of the possibility of a higher intillegence of energy in the liver of the Ratish that allows it to survive eating off of the bottom of the sea. The liver in all animals including humans serves as a detoxifier for the blood. Perhaps it contains specific enzyme benefits that benefit the cells of the human system. Essential fatty acids are key to cell and dna health.

Charles mentioned that knowledge was keep back from us which could mean that the secret scientist such as Peterson are privy to tremendous amout of ancient secrets. Did you notice how he disappeared and was swooped back into his projects?

Everything is possible. I am learning to look beyond the apparent now that it is clear that we have been locked down and lied to.

Peace
    Last edited by Nortreb; 12th February 2011 at 08:10.
    “To be or become a master is to be or become something other than the Flow; something other than the Present Unfolding. It’s actually to move in the wrong direction.”

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nortreb For This Post:

skyflower (8th November 2011)

10. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

OK... So one drop a day will do ya. How many drops per bottle?
    HOW many drops in the bottle so I know how many doses I get for 60 bucks?
    Much appreciated.
    And FYI... I don't know how many drops or doses in a bottle of MMS...But for $25.00..you get a BUNCH.

11. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

"I have some concerns about eating fish scientifically, aside from the moral reasons."

1159 I tryed to explain the moral side of eating fish to the Eagle that grabbed a trout in back of the house about an hour ago. He flew right over my head,and ignored me. Trout didn't look too happy either.
    AND,if I start taking meletonin again with this oil, and I start lubing up my pineal too much, and start opening the 3rd Eye too far... I'm zotting someone for making me be AWARE....
    Between clicking your amyglama forward(it works) and pineal...Maybe too much for me. OK I'm IN!
    http://www.neilslade.com/
    Neils a good guy.

12. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Hello Fifi. Yes, it was through these people responsible for that site that I got it.

To answer others: One bottle should contain around 230 drops, as stated on the website, but not in english yet I see. And remember: "Size matters not" -Yoda. No other oil can hope to achieve the same potency. View also the "Comments/ Guestbook" for what buyers have to say. I do hope prices will fall when they get more established with the product.

Transcript on the www.ratfish.com of Pete and Kerry:

"KC: But you’re not naming the fish.

PP: I wasn’t really naming the fish.

KC: Other than the ratfish that you just talked about?

PP: No. And that’s not the…

KC: …not the main source.

PP: No, that’s what it’s called in certain areas of the world."
    Last edited by Equalitor; 12th February 2011 at 21:59.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Equalitor For This Post:

fifi (13th February 2011), moais (12th February 2011), Nortreb (14th February 2011), Yoda (12th February 2011)

14. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Equilator
    Comes out to less then .03cents a day U.S. dollars. Sounds well worth the investment.
    Thank you for the answer. Well appreciated. And...no, I won't "Zot" anybody.

15. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,617 times in 225 posts

Quote Posted by Arpheus (here)
    30 euros omg i am gonna have to pass that would be like 50 bucks maybe 60,and the site doesnt mention anything about shipping overseas,oh well.
    I ordered for Canada, and it comes to $55 Cdn, should be a couple of weeks before I get it. All the shipping details come up when you register.
    http://ratfishoil.com/

16. Link to Post #32
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello everybody, hello Wood,

I am new to the forum and I am wondering if in these past months you've find this product and tested it on yourself?
    If I understand correctly, the correct product would be the skate liver oil, which is sold by Green Pastures (Blue Ice Fermented Skate Liver Oil). Is that correct?

Btw, the Green Pastures web site states that holomed.nl has started to sell in Europe.

Thanks to everybody for all the info on this thread

17. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TheVoyager (here)
    Hello everybody, hello Wood,

I am new to the forum and I am wondering if in these past months you've find this product and tested it on yourself?
    If I understand correctly, the correct product would be the skate liver oil, which is sold by Green Pastures (Blue Ice Fermented Skate Liver Oil). Is that correct?

Btw, the Green Pastures web site states that holomed.nl has started to sell in Europe.

Thanks to everybody for all the info on this thread
    I starting using it last Friday. Although it is perhaps to early to provide feedback. I have noticed that I do not have to eat as much as I normally do.
    “To be or become a master is to be or become something other than the Flow; something other than the Present Unfolding. It’s actually to move in the wrong direction.”

18. Link to Post #34
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nortreb (here)
    I starting using it last Friday. Although it is perhaps to early to provide feedback. I have noticed that I do not have to eat as much as I normally do.
    Thank you Nortreb I suppose you are taking the Blue Ice Fermented Skate Liver Oil...
    I am looking forward to hear more from you in a not so distant future

19. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TheVoyager (here)
    Quote Posted by Nortreb (here)
    Thank you Nortreb I suppose you are taking the Blue Ice Fermented Skate Liver Oil...
    I am looking forward to hear more from you in a not so distant future
    You are very welcome, TheVoyager! I am using the Ratfish oil though.

I can tell you that it really supplements energy work.

Peace

20. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,617 times in 225 posts

This is the link to read the confirmation of Activator X (Weston Price) and Vitamin K2
    http://www.westonaprice.org/abcs-of-...2.html#perfect
    It resolved the sixty year gap that Dr Pete Peterson hinted at(1945-2005)

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Yoda For This Post:

waterlily (16th February 2011)

22. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Posting to track the thread. I just ordered some, and I think I'll give it a month to work as things like this seem to have an accumulative effect. So I have nothing to offer at the moment but are curious as to how well others are 'zotting' with it in the meantime

23. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Posting to track the thread. I just ordered some, and I think I'll give it a month to work as things like this seem to have an accumulative effect. So I have nothing to offer at the moment but are curious as to how well others are 'zotting' with it in the meantime
    Peace to everyone reading these words.

I have been using the oil for 7 days and I have noticed a more than usual cleansing effect for the first 4 days. This could be also due to the combination of the oil and osha root. Concentration level is higher.

Peace

24. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Four days? Really. I have some osha here so I may as well give that a whirl. Are you directly ingesting the osha in some fashion too or chewing on it?

25. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by Joslin (here)
    HiThe site adress is http://ratfishoil.com/

The oil removes the effects of chlorine, fluorine and heavy metals.
    The above makes me think that it may contain sufficient iodine to do this work, yet no mention of iodine is made. Anyone know? Since I already supplement with lugols iodine it is an important consideration.

and, what does this oil taste like? How do you get it into your body?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast