+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: RatFish Oil - Chimaera Monstrosa Linnaeus NOW AVAILABLE [Dr Peterson]

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 times in 1,064 posts

Default Re: RatFish Oil - Chimaera Monstrosa Linnaeus NOW AVAILABLE [Dr Peterson]

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    I'm going to muscle test for it, specific to me, and then for a general guide line for other people. Give us something to work with as we intrepid our way into this brave new world of fish livers...
    Hey, that's a great idea! I wish I knew how to do that. Anyway, it will be a good starting point.
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

2. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member Heather2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,834 times in 333 posts

Default Re: RatFish Oil - Chimaera Monstrosa Linnaeus NOW AVAILABLE [Dr Peterson]

For those interested, I've been taking Blue Ice fermented skate liver oil for a couple of months now, and third-eye activity has definitely increased.

In the 90s, I would see many things with eyes closed and as a layer over the 3d. Over the years, the visions went away. Now they're returning, and I'm very grateful.

Many thanks to those who suggested the product!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heather2017 For This Post:

Black Panther (13th April 2011), nearing (7th April 2011)

4. Link to Post #63
    France Deactivated
    Thanks

Yay..I've just received my ratfish oil in the mail. For the price i paid, it would want to be good LOL.

5. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member Laurel's Avatar
    Thanks

I have been really curious about ratfish oil for months. It's so darned expensive (the larger bottle is about $200), and every post that I have read about it, here and on other forums, is from people just starting to try it.

So... those of you who purchased it months ago from ratfishoil.com, what is your opinion? Did you notice anything over time? Did you like it so much that you purchased it again?

Also, I've been buying Organic Valley Pasture Butter for the past month or so. I'm not sure it is decalcifying anything except my toast, but it tastes great. It is only available seasonally, so if you can find it, buy a few and freeze it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Laurel For This Post:

skyflower (8th November 2011)

7. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

The best and easiest way I know of to decalcify glands is to use tumeric in your meals.
    In addition to decalcification,
    The Rat Fish Oil I hear can do marvelous things for your bone health. I hope this discussion can nudge that direction. In the Pete Peterson Interview the discussion turned to the rat fish oil and the possible re-growth of teeth and bones. This is a hugely interesting topic in my view!
    Why not now?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

Equalitor (5th March 2012), Laurel (9th November 2011)

9. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,951 times in 4,333 posts

Default Re:  RatFish Oil - Chimaera Monstrosa Linnaeus NOW AVAILABLE [Dr Peterson]

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    the ratfish would likely prefer to keep its own liver -- did anyone talk to the ratfish about this first?
    Just thought I would bump, and point out a post that seems silly while I do so.
    I think the species(ratfish) as a whole would gladly take this time they have on earth and donate 10% of thier species if they thought mankinds enlightenment would take place, and they wouldn't all have to die in the ensuing cesspool the ocean is about to become if a bump in consciousness doesn't take place.

A healthy pineal gland means greater communication with our higher selves. Why don't we put ratfish oil in the water instead of flouride I wonder?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Equalitor (5th March 2012), Laurel (27th November 2011), seko (19th March 2014), Swanette (27th November 2011)

11. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,951 times in 4,333 posts

Quote Posted by tyler durden (here)
    all very interesting........

does anyone have any idea why this Petersson guy was so elusive when asked about where exactly the oil came from?

i dont get that part - why withhold potentially valuable info like this?

hmmmm.........maybe it has something to do with him not wanting to get in trouble with the medical/pharmaceutical industry who know about the potency of this stuff...........im pretty certain it has very little to do with him wanting to protect the fish - he mentions somewhere else in that interview that he eats meat - 'steak' i think it was............

also, i was reading the website and it says to start off with 10 drops, morning AND evening for at least 6 weeks.......

so, thats 20 drops/day for lets say 50 days which is obviously 1000 drops in total.........

1 bottle of the oil has around 230 drops ....... so you are really going to need to buy at least 4 bottles for starters.......

and after that the website recommends a further 10 drops/day as maintenance which means a bottle is only going to last around
    3 weeks..........

so by my calculations, if u are taking this stuff for 1 year based on the recommended dosage, it works out that you will need
    around 14 bottles ........... thats $700 excluding delivery costs ...........

quite expensive but maybe it pays for itself in the long run........
    He seemed to not want to say a lot of things on film, that he was probably willing to say to David, Bill and Kerry off film. That is why I would go ahead and believe what David has to say about the skate fish oil being the same thing.
    I'm sure he has stated a lot to these three he wouldn't say on film.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

D-Day (25th November 2011), Laurel (27th November 2011), Swanette (27th November 2011)

13. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Just ordered this today: Gonna give it a shot.

BLUE ICE™ Infused

Kid-Friendly ALL-IN-ONE. 65% Minimum Organic Virgin Coconut oil is the carrier, infused with Fermented Cod Liver Oil, Fermented Skate Liver Oil & X-Factor High Vitamin Butter Oil. Cost effective, pleasant taste & odor, ease of digestion & absorption

BLUE ICE™ Infused Organic Virgin Coconut Oil - CARAMEL-13.75 oz.

Organic, Virgin Coconut Oil-Blue Ice™, X-Factor™ Infused - Organic Caramel Flavoring.

Exciting new way to take all your nutritional oils in one easy, convenient, tasty product.

Introducing our new line of Blue Ice Infused Coconut oil. Each serving will be 65% min coconut oil, 2+/-ml of Blue Ice Fermented Cod Liver Oil, and .5ml +/- of X-Factor Gold High Vitamin Butter oil and / or Blue Ice Skate Liver Oil.

Product Info

Organic, Virgin Coconut Oil-Blue Ice™, X-Factor™ Infused - Organic Caramel Flavoring

http://www.greenpasture.org/public/P...tOil/index.cfm
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

conk (27th February 2014), Firinn (27th February 2014), Flash (27th February 2014), meeradas (27th February 2014), PurpleLama (19th March 2014), selinam (27th February 2014)

15. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Hey folks im just wondering if anyone has a update on how they are getting on with these oils. I'm trying to get myself to start taking something to help me fight back against all the poisons and toxins in forced to breath, eat and drink. Any views and help would be appreciated.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to bigles1875 For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (19th March 2014)

17. Link to Post #70
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Just ordered this today: Gonna give it a shot.

BLUE ICE™ Infused

Kid-Friendly ALL-IN-ONE. 65% Minimum Organic Virgin Coconut oil is the carrier, infused with Fermented Cod Liver Oil, Fermented Skate Liver Oil & X-Factor High Vitamin Butter Oil. Cost effective, pleasant taste & odor, ease of digestion & absorption

BLUE ICE™ Infused Organic Virgin Coconut Oil - CARAMEL-13.75 oz.

Organic, Virgin Coconut Oil-Blue Ice™, X-Factor™ Infused - Organic Caramel Flavoring.

Exciting new way to take all your nutritional oils in one easy, convenient, tasty product.

Introducing our new line of Blue Ice Infused Coconut oil. Each serving will be 65% min coconut oil, 2+/-ml of Blue Ice Fermented Cod Liver Oil, and .5ml +/- of X-Factor Gold High Vitamin Butter oil and / or Blue Ice Skate Liver Oil.

Product Info

Organic, Virgin Coconut Oil-Blue Ice™, X-Factor™ Infused - Organic Caramel Flavoring

http://www.greenpasture.org/public/P...tOil/index.cfm
    I also got a big bottle of this stuff, and I find it goes down great with a spoonful of honey. I have had great results from their products in the past.

IMO, the Cinnamon Tingle gel tasted much better(cod/butter oils), but this is by far the most for the money of all the available products.
    Last edited by PurpleLama; 19th March 2014 at 19:14.

18. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,643 times in 276 posts

Quote Posted by bigles1875 (here)
    Hey folks im just wondering if anyone has a update on how they are getting on with these oils. I'm trying to get myself to start taking something to help me fight back against all the poisons and toxins in forced to breath, eat and drink. Any views and help would be appreciated.
    Last year i started ordering Ratfish Oil from Norway... I went through about 15 (small) bottles over the course of several months. Basically i noticed no difference to my physical, spiritual or pineal well-being and so i stopped taking it before i went bankrupt. It's very expensive...
    Love is all you need

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 42 For This Post:

seko (19th March 2014), Sophocles (19th March 2014)

20. Link to Post #72
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

I have the Blue Ice Royal caps myself, makes me burp fishy, at least turpentine burps remind me of Christmas, no such luck with the fish oil btw, besides that, great stuff, when I think of the Pete Peterson interviews I'd say it was one of the better Camelot interviews but more than once I have thought of Mr Peterson as doing an extended infomercial of his own products, wouldn't surprise me if his fingers are well intended imbedded in fish oil production from for instance Green Pastures, after all, he is a very clever bastard, he told us so himself..

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

21. Link to Post #73
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Good stuff but no holy grail, I use the Green Pasture stuff myself, recently though I heard KRILL oil has a better omega spread with less omega 6es in them, the sixes you need the least of.

22. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,643 times in 276 posts

Quote Posted by 42 (here)
    Last year i started ordering Ratfish Oil from Norway... I went through about 15 (small) bottles over the course of several months. Basically i noticed no difference to my physical, spiritual or pineal well-being and so i stopped taking it before i went bankrupt. It's very expensive...
    Post update:
    after spending hundreds on RatFish oil, i've swung the other way... if you really want to cleanse your body and pineal of calcification and toxins I suggest completely eliminating all recreational toxins and try to find a pure source of natural water (tested well water for example) that contains no fluoride or chlorine; both of which are Halides and are the biggest contributor to calcification. Drink lots of the stuff and take D3... thats it. (JMHO...)
    Love is all you need

23. Link to Post #75
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)
    I have the Blue Ice Royal caps myself, makes me burp fishy, at least turpentine burps remind me of Christmas, no such luck with the fish oil btw, besides that, great stuff, when I think of the Pete Peterson interviews I'd say it was one of the better Camelot interviews but more than once I have thought of Mr Peterson as doing an extended infomercial of his own products, wouldn't surprise me if his fingers are well intended imbedded in fish oil production from for instance Green Pastures, after all, he is a very clever bastard, he told us so himself..

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

It was reading up on Weston Price that sold me, although I confess it was following the Peterson/Wilcock lead that took me to their products, and subsequently to Price. I had a drastic change in my own health since taking the stuff, and am glad to have another big bottle in the house. It is recommended to refrigerate, and eating the solid oil was tough until I mixed it with honey, then it was great. No fishy burps, either. I had that too, when I got the caps to begin with.

24. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Skate Fish is NOT the same as Ratfish, they're two completely different kinds of fish. While Skate Fish Oil is an OK supplement it also pales in comparison to Ratfish Oil. Ratfish Oil is far superior on every level; better A-D ratio, has 6 Omega's (3,4,6,7,9,11), is a complete aminogram and is more antioxidant. Green Pastures was shady from my experience and they'll ignore any requests for pure skate fish oil.

I've taken both and spending the extra 15-20 bucks is 100% worth it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4