Thread: Messages of the healing choir

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,832 times in 3,731 posts

Default Messages of the healing choir

Avalon,

Do you have any idea of the message you appear to be sending by closing the healing choir thread? [ https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Healing-Choir ]

It is my sincerest wish that the healing choir thread meets its aim.

It touches my ongoing desire that healing, the removal of "lingering" distortion, the moving past of the effects of harsh catalyst, that which has been suffered does happen. I hope for the healing of all those things that cause us to take issues with our brothers and sisters - but it takes everyone in the loop to do it most efficiently, the victors and the victims together.

Progress is rarely instant.

In our speeding lives fortitude and persistent effort in the healing initiatives is still required, the one set in motion by this thread will probably be no different. Progress, seen and unseen is guaranteed - for I think that learning/practicing to forgive is one of the highest lessons - and one that can only be learned through doing and not theory. Sadly in order to do that, we need to have suffered.

A cut body to heal, absent a miracle, requires time to pass in order that the healing systems can function - but in order to see it, the body had to be cut in the first place.

May harmony prevail.

Also please re-open that thread if you will and merge this one into it.

John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Agape (3rd May 2011), An Cailleach (3rd May 2011), Belle (3rd May 2011), Buchanan561 (3rd May 2011), edina (3rd May 2011), Flash (3rd May 2011), Franny (4th May 2011), Gaia (3rd May 2011), kinerkid (3rd May 2011), Lifesong (3rd May 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd May 2011), Normalguy31 (3rd May 2011), noxon medem (3rd May 2011), PHARAOH (3rd May 2011), sandy (3rd May 2011), sheddie (3rd May 2011), Shikasta (3rd May 2011), sunflower (3rd May 2011), Whitehaze (3rd May 2011), winnasboy (3rd May 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Messages of the healing choir

Thank you John. Forgiveness needs to start somewhere. I applaud those who are expressing it and feel that forgiveness at its best is not conditional.

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

If the Healing Choir thread remains closed, I'll begin again here.

I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you.

5. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

An Cailleach (3rd May 2011), Buchanan561 (3rd May 2011), Caren (3rd May 2011), edina (3rd May 2011), Flash (3rd May 2011), kinerkid (3rd May 2011), Lifesong (3rd May 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd May 2011), Normalguy31 (3rd May 2011), noxon medem (3rd May 2011), PHARAOH (3rd May 2011), sandy (3rd May 2011), sheddie (3rd May 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Belle - ho'oponopono is the perfect expression for this. thank you for saying it. I echo: I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you.

7. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,157 times in 529 posts

i ask of source to forgive me and learn that everyone learns from my mistakes that i have made this time round.
    so that they do not make the same mistake.
    as yet i cannot find it in myself to forgive me.
    but find happiness to those whome my mistakes have made a difference and changed their path,for the better.
    i will carry my burden until god himself helps me remove it.
    i forgive all the people who punish me.for you know not what you do.

8. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

To all, to me:

I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lifesong For This Post:

An Cailleach (3rd May 2011), Belle (3rd May 2011), Caren (3rd May 2011), edina (3rd May 2011), Flash (3rd May 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd May 2011), manny (3rd May 2011), sandy (3rd May 2011), sheddie (3rd May 2011)

10. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Whitehaze's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,168 times in 293 posts

Who is going to be brave enough to grab this bull by the horns? If we truly want to ascend, then we have to be better than we are. Ask yourself, can you leave anyone behind? Heal this rift, build a bridge between all sides. Lose the negative energy. Fellow humans, you are at the moment you can raise your frequency a few notches.
    In the light of the day the other light is hidden, never the less that other light still exists seen by other eyes.

11. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Whitehaze For This Post:

An Cailleach (3rd May 2011), Anchor (3rd May 2011), Belle (3rd May 2011), Billiam (3rd May 2011), Buchanan561 (3rd May 2011), Caren (3rd May 2011), edina (3rd May 2011), Flash (3rd May 2011), Lifesong (3rd May 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd May 2011), Normalguy31 (3rd May 2011), PHARAOH (3rd May 2011), Real Intent (3rd May 2011), sandy (3rd May 2011), sheddie (3rd May 2011), torzbc (3rd May 2011)

12. Link to Post #8
    France Deactivated
    Thanks

I am serious when I say.......
    : I love you all - you are ALL part of my spiritual awakening and path - wether or not you or I want it to be that way
    : I am truly sorry for my part in the troubles at Avalon (which have spilled out onto other forums where this is being posted and beyond) .. yes, even watching from the sidelines is participating.
    : I am truly sorry if I hurt/insulted/offended any individual with anything that I may have posted or written in a pm at Avalon or Nexus.
    : I am truly sorry to those individuals that i judged and cast aspersions upon in my mind or on virtual paper, with or without knowing their story
    : I forgive this community for it's part in creating an abyss of emotional turmoil within me which has been so painful at times (in every sense of the word).
    : I know that it is me that created the abyss and the pain for myself, so really I need to forgive myself too
    : I can't forgive myself for who I feel i am and for what I think of myself, because those bits are still gaping wounds and haven't started to heal yet
    : I need help with the healing. It's on my to-do list, which has been on the back-burner for a while now
    : I realise how important self-forgiveness is. it's crucial in the moving-on process. i have a lot of self-inflicted crap to move on from.
    : I thank all of you for being part of my journey
    : I believe this community is healing from the inside out
    : I look forward to the day we see reconciliation within this community
    : I look forward to the day we see reconciliation between all warring countries/cultures/races on our beautiful planet
    : I look forward to the day we see global compassion and empathy for each living being on earth.

13. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to An Cailleach For This Post:

Belle (3rd May 2011), Buchanan561 (3rd May 2011), Caren (3rd May 2011), Dennis Leahy (3rd May 2011), edina (3rd May 2011), finally there!!! (4th May 2011), Flash (3rd May 2011), John Parslow (3rd May 2011), Lifesong (3rd May 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd May 2011), noxon medem (3rd May 2011), PHARAOH (3rd May 2011), sandy (3rd May 2011), sheddie (3rd May 2011), Shikasta (3rd May 2011)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

The spiritual ego is the most difficult ego to get rid of, because it is the most unconscious. Certainty about being spiritually right is spiritual ego, it merges the tenacity necessary to become spiritually evolved to the limited thinking of the ego. Spiritual ego is not from the heart nor from the third eye. Spiritual ego is not spiritual. It is ego.

We are all one, all one. In this universe, all one.

Who are we to refuse our own heart from ourselves, who are we to refuse forgivenness to ouselves, who are we to refuse our own hand stretch forward to be taken? All one we are.

The choir thread has amongst the most touching poetry and heart I have been given to read.

Please, re-open it.
    Last edited by Flash; 3rd May 2011 at 01:32.

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

An Cailleach (3rd May 2011), Belle (3rd May 2011), Buchanan561 (3rd May 2011), edina (3rd May 2011), Lifesong (3rd May 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd May 2011), noxon medem (3rd May 2011), PHARAOH (3rd May 2011), sandy (3rd May 2011), sheddie (3rd May 2011)

16. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,832 times in 3,731 posts

Quote Posted by manny (here)
    as yet i cannot find it in myself to forgive me.
    You need to do that. Try harder

Seriously its ok, you can do it.

I actually know you can - I promise you - you can do it - please try.

We can all help together.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Belle (3rd May 2011), Caren (3rd May 2011), edina (3rd May 2011), Flash (3rd May 2011), Lifesong (3rd May 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd May 2011), sandy (3rd May 2011), Shikasta (3rd May 2011)

18. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,585 times in 5,817 posts

You cannot imagine how much it warms my soul to see an attempt at unification and forgiveness. The truth is, we have always been unified, even through the war of words - because I can see clearly that we truly are on the same side: the side opposing the nefarious Global Rulers.

We would be insane to be divided against those who would enslave us.

I have visited the Nexus forum. It's obvious that the major thrust of the site is as an alternative media site, and in our united wisdom, our united front against the Global Elite, we are actually more powerful than all in a single site!

But, having visited the site, I also see a lot of pain expressed, but expressed in ways that are damaging to Bill and Inelia's reputations. That simply cannot stand while we sit and pass the peace pipe, and strategize about how to defeat the Global Elite.

My own name (and I use my real name) has been unfairly smeared at Nexus. It hurts. I have not and will not retaliate. I have been hoping that at some point, cooler heads will prevail, and the admin team at Nexus will recognize that slanderous and libelous remarks are not acceptable under the banner of 'openness' or lack of censorship.

I'm not even that worried about my own name being smeared - I'm a programmer, beginning guitarmaker, training to play music for ill and dying patients, and the smears won't go out into the world and affect my career. But this is not true for Bill and Inelia, and I know that the admin staff at Nexus knows it is true. The admin staff knows that to truly have forgiveness, it HAS to start with removing all of that poisonous crap about Bill and Inelia. It has to be done. The Nexus admin staff knows that to be taken seriously by the alternative community at large, that slander and innuendo, and mean-spirited attacks cannot be posted and left up on the forum for the world to Google.

I sense, I deeply sense that the individuals that offered the olive branch, the ones that want two-way forgiveness and true dialogue, are sincere, and I hope that this group of fine souls can amass enough wonderful energy to melt any frozen hearts that remain, and that Nexus will indeed permanently delete all of the poisonous stuff about Bill and Inelia, all of the smears, all of the innuendo. And that would truly be an amazing first step.

There really are no words that can be added that will make those harmful words go away - they have to be subtracted. Reputations have been stolen and a sincere effort must be made to give them back. That would have the power of action. This is a case where action needs to be the first step toward dialogue. The Nexus admin staff has to also make a stand that it will not happen again. That clears the path to forgiveness.

Thanks!

Dennis

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Donna O (3rd May 2011), Franny (4th May 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd May 2011), Normalguy31 (3rd May 2011), noxon medem (3rd May 2011), Shikasta (3rd May 2011)

20. Link to Post #12
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,612 times in 21,525 posts

Apologies are essential, but they must be firmly based in action.

There presently resides, in public view, on the nexus.2012info.ca website, defamation (slander and libel) of Bill Ryan, Inelia Benz, and Project Avalon.

These individuals and this website value their public reputation, and rightfully so.

This defamation needs to be removed from public view.

Apologies without remedy of the ongoing and underlying injustice are not meaningful. Instead they serve best as a distraction, so as to enable the underlying injustice to continue (in this case, the defamation to remain in public view in perpetuity.)

Once such defamation has been removed from public view, then it will make sense to re-open these threads of apology.

Meanwhile, this and any other such threads on this site are closed.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

annieVee (3rd May 2011), Shezbeth (3rd May 2011)

Closed Thread