+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Osama Bin Laden LIVES photo on news is fake!!!!

1. Link to Post #1
    Greece Avalon Member the_flyingboy's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Osama Bin Laden LIVES photo on news is fake!!!!

Now its 20:07 my time and i looked in my youtube account and i saw an email from a friend which guided me to see this video by the way its not his account...by the way for the people who don't know my friend which sent me the email works for N.A.S.A

http://youtu.be/-7jgcUjQjcw

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to the_flyingboy For This Post:

BMJ (3rd May 2011), Chicodoodoo (5th May 2011), crosby (3rd May 2011), ghostrider (5th May 2011), Strat (4th May 2011), White Phoenix (3rd May 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Default Re: Osama Bin Laden LIVES photo on news is fake!!!!

Hi Flyingboy - I put up some videos about it too.
    Though there wasn't much feedback from it, though a few views - which I thought was a bit weird because, crikey, could it be anymore in your face than that.
    But then again, what the hell is there to say.
    I just marvel at the dupe factor and that people can still be buying it after such an obvious scam.

Also, check it out - that video that was used. It was up on the internet at least a year ago. And doing a bit of googling on the subject I saw it on the Intel Hub dated 2009.

Link: https://youtube.com/watch?v=lKzUIO3RcAA

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

crosby (3rd May 2011), Nasu (4th May 2011), the_flyingboy (3rd May 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

i dont know why people believe in what they see blindly today i had a big arguement with my family including my brother inlaw and his cousins about his death and i was elling them that he is still alive but they wouldn't budge so for once more i'm the crazy guy while they are the smart ones!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to the_flyingboy For This Post:

pharoah21 (3rd May 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by the_flyingboy (here)
    i dont know why people believe in what they see blindly today i had a big arguement with my family including my brother inlaw and his cousins about his death and i was elling them that he is still alive but they wouldn't budge so for once more i'm the crazy guy while they are the smart ones!!!!
    I absolutely know people like that, Flyingboy. And you just can't reason with them. They just get angry and roll their eyes and scoff.

I think it must be fear one way or the other. Fear of being alternative, fear of what the reality may be, fear of the unknown. Fear - or the moon matrix (I've just been listening to David Icke.)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

pharoah21 (3rd May 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,814 times in 389 posts

I don't think he's alive, however one thing that was very interesting was that he never took responsibility for the crime, which most terrorists love to do! In fact, Osama was really never much of a terrorist at all? Read this webpage for some interesting facts
    http://www.911hardfacts.com/report_19.htm
    People are so scared to believe in anything, for fear of being fooled, that they end up being fooled in to not believing.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pharoah21 For This Post:

Chicodoodoo (5th May 2011), crosby (3rd May 2011), DeDukshyn (3rd May 2011), Miller (3rd May 2011), Teakai (3rd May 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pharoah21 (here)
    I don't think he's alive, however one thing that was very interesting was that he never took responsibility for the crime, which most terrorists love to do! In fact, Osama was really never much of a terrorist at all? Read this webpage for some interesting facts
    http://www.911hardfacts.com/report_19.htm
    Hi Pharoah, my feeling is that he had nothing to do with it. He was just a convenient figure. I also feel he's been dead a long while, possibly from renal failure - which is convenient in a scapegoat. They don't tell tales.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Anchor (4th May 2011), Chicodoodoo (5th May 2011), crosby (3rd May 2011), pharoah21 (4th May 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Now its 20:07 my time and i looked in my youtube account and i saw an email from a friend which guided me to see this video by the way its not his account...by the way for the people who don't know my friend which sent me the email works for N.A.S.A

Quote Posted by Teakai (here)
    Hi Flyingboy - I put up some videos about it too.
    Though there wasn't much feedback from it, though a few views - which I thought was a bit weird because, crikey, could it be anymore in your face than that.
    But then again, what the hell is there to say.
    I just marvel at the dupe factor and that people can still be buying it after such an obvious scam.

Also, check it out - that video that was used. It was up on the internet at least a year ago. And doing a bit of googling on the subject I saw it on the Intel Hub dated 2009.

Link:
    Are you feeling lucky today vids, well, are ya?

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I don't know if he's alive or dead. That photo is clearly a fake, however David Icke claims that Bin Laden has already been dead for a number of years. I don't think it matters. This is just one more move in a very long chess game, and a bad move at that, but what is the stratedgy behind it? How does this lead to the next move? This could be the warning signal that "revenge" attacks are coming, although that in itself could just be another daily dose from the fear-based control mechanism. Or maybe this is designed to instill an egoic "Woohoo! We got him!" response, a false sense of security which leaves everyone open and unprepared for the "new threat".

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to White Phoenix For This Post:

Chicodoodoo (5th May 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd May 2011), NancyV (3rd May 2011), SKIBADABOMSKI (3rd May 2011), Teakai (3rd May 2011)

16. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

When did the US government make the 3rd photo (depicted in the You Tube videos above) of the supposedly deceased Osama Bin Laden public??

Last I heard in MSM news (TV) the US government still hadn't released any official photos of Osama's dead body.

I just ran a Google search on 'Osama Bin Laden dead photo' and this was the first thing that popped up in the list... posted only 33 minuttes ago: http://content.usatoday.com/communit...spark-debate/1

So where did this 3rd photo in these videos actually come from?

... are these videos themselves some kind of hoax attempt?

I must be missing something here.?.?.?

Please enlighten me cos right now I'm feeling a little stupid

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

as i said before i still think he is alive due to the facts that his family are very good friends with the Bush family and that he was one of the best CIA person in the Clinton years....We all know what kind of tecnology these guys have so if they really wanted him dead he would of been the next day 9/11 happend but my opinion to this is that probably the faulse alien attack plan is on the way,now that they got 'rid' of Laden and americans aren't in theory getting involved with wars (just pulling the strings) with Libya and other countries i think very soon we will have that faulse attack because they have no more terrorists...
    but then again its my opinion and a feeling i have...

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I agree with you flyingboy, however I doubt very much that removing Bin Laden so soon after 9/11 would have been in the interests of TPTB as they needed a figure-head for "villany" to justify a drawn-out war. Also, there doesn't really need to be any actual terrorists, just the idea of them being out there is where the fear comes from. I have a feeling that this could spark further conflict in Pakistan before there is any end in sight to this chapter.
    Last edited by White Phoenix; 3rd May 2011 at 12:59.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to White Phoenix For This Post:

Lord Sidious (3rd May 2011), the_flyingboy (3rd May 2011)

20. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

Quote Posted by White Phoenix (here)
    I don't know if he's alive or dead. That photo is clearly a fake, however David Icke claims that Bin Laden has already been dead for a number of years. I don't think it matters. This is just one more move in a very long chess game, and a bad move at that, but what is the stratedgy behind it? How does this lead to the next move? This could be the warning signal that "revenge" attacks are coming, although that in itself could just be another daily dose from the fear-based control mechanism. Or maybe this is designed to instill an egoic "Woohoo! We got him!" response, a false sense of security which leaves everyone open and unprepared for the "new threat".
    in my opinion, i think it is the signal to begin the next phase. whatever that may be. it could also be a barometer to get a feel for those who are still sleeping. i guess we'll know soon enough.
    regards, corson

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Lord Sidious (3rd May 2011), Miller (3rd May 2011), White Phoenix (3rd May 2011)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,788 times in 8,388 posts

The gov' are accusing the 'alternative' crowd of putting these photos out, according to Alex Jones yesterday.

It's all very messy.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by corson (here)
    in my opinion, i think it is the signal to begin the next phase. whatever that may be. it could also be a barometer to get a feel for those who are still sleeping. i guess we'll know soon enough.
    regards, corson
    It's got "orchestration" written all over it.

The British Royal Wedding was probably the barometer more than this one. That wedding thing went so well for them that this came a quick next.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

crosby (3rd May 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd May 2011), Teakai (3rd May 2011), White Phoenix (3rd May 2011)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

That's useful to know norman, thank you. Yes, this could be spun to include the undermining of the alternative media, or worse, lead to the criminalisation of it.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to White Phoenix For This Post:

Teakai (3rd May 2011)

26. Link to Post #15
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

I think those videos are fake,
    Those pictures were posted here on Avalon a week before Osama was supposedly killed.
    The US is incredibly stupid yes but they would not give the public evidence this blatantly fake, otherwise what was the point of dropping his body into the sea? (supposedly) lol only to provide pictures that can be proven fake immediately?
    I doubt these have been released officially by US admin.

Cheers
    Hurritt
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

D-Day (3rd May 2011), Dorok (3rd May 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd May 2011), NancyV (3rd May 2011)

28. Link to Post #16
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

as i said before i still think he is alive due to the facts that his family are very good friends with the Bush family and that he was one of the best CIA person in the Clinton years....We all know what kind of tecnology these guys have so if they really wanted him dead he would of been the next day 9/11 happend but my opinion to this is that probably the faulse alien attack plan is on the way,now that they got 'rid' of Laden and americans aren't in theory getting involved with wars (just pulling the strings) with Libya and other countries i think very soon we will have that faulse attack because they have no more terrorists...
    but then again its my opinion and a feeling i have...
    There aren't that many dialysis machines in afghanistan.
    Hint, hint.

29. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Are you feeling lucky today vids, well, are ya?
    I deliberately only put in the link this time, M'lord - due to the potential freaky factor for sensitive viewers.

Whadda shocka!!

But thanks.
    Last edited by Teakai; 4th May 2011 at 00:34.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Lord Sidious (4th May 2011)

32. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by White Phoenix (here)
    I've been wondering the same thing, Phoenix.

Maybe it's all a complete distraction - keep us completely focused in the wrong direction.
    If we're all focusing on and getting caught up in the stuff that's going on - then we're not doing the real work we need to do.

That idea came up at least twice to me yesterday in different ways - I think there might be something in it.

Because really - if George Bush could get elected the way he did - then for 'them' this game is in the bag. We have to make the change - from within.

I saw on the news Donald Rumsfeld saying that George Bush needs to be thanked as well - and he kept such a straight face.

Thanks George - and I mean that. Not for Osama, but for waking me up. (at least partly)

33. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Sorry guys, but OBL is dead. He's been dead since about 2002. He's been on ice since then and was only rolled out to buoy up BO's presidential rating and his bid for reelection. The only reason why they kept him on ice is to keep the sleeper agents, if any, asleep. Political expediency trumps safety, doesn't it?

The photo of a dead OBL is forged. Why? Look at the color of his beard. It's not the same, pale OBL who was suffering from kidney failure.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast